View 154,010 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,011th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2018 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: car shipping cali to tx
    Review:I have shipped a car in the past with Amerifreight and it couldn't have gone any smoother. Hence, my expectations of having the same reliable and smooth transaction taking on another shipment where the same. The time of processing was great and the c... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, definitely would use again!
    Review:We had wonderful service through Amerifreight. Our service person was Brett, and he was flawless throughout our entire process. There had been a mistake on the amount made by someone else at the beginning of the process, and Brett took care of it i... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:In the end, the car arrived fine. AmeriFreight is probably as good as anyone else in this industry...but one nitpick: I wasn't happy with how much time I had to spend continually phoning and emailing to get proper information, confirmations, statuses... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:only issue was some grease from another vehicle was spilled on front windshield, ruined one of wiper blades. Everything else was great [ View ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:doug burnsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable company for vehicle transportation
    Review:I had no idea of the car transportation until I found very positive reviews on AmeriFreight through the internet search. To a person like me who is not familiar with this kind of long distance vehicle transportation service, AmeriFreight was the righ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hyowon ChoiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: second experience just as good as the first.
    Review:This was my second time using Amerifreight to transport my car across the country. They are by far the most reliable carrier that I have found. They quOTE a fair price and have realistic pick up and drop off time frames. Jordan was absolutely fantas... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany Gauchat
    Date:7/10/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Would use amerifreight again and recommend to friends. They helped work out expedited delivery time with car carrier service. [ View ]
    Poster:Heather GrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful
    Review:Overall it was a very good experience. My drivers truck broke down so it took a bit longer than I was expecting but there's nothing you can do about that. Both my driver and customer service were very friendly and helpful. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Evan
    Date:7/10/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: F150 delivery
    Review:Good service. good job on cumunicating timeline and issues. Easy to reach. Follow up e-mail were very infomative [ View ]
    Poster:dean
    Date:7/10/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transaction-didn't know quoted price include $50 for writing reviews
    Review:Smooth transaction-didn't know quoted price include $50 for writing reviews. The carrier chosen by Ameri was excellent. Just less than 3 days to get our car from Louisiana to Connecticut. Car in excellent condition. The only thing not clear upfront... [ More ]
    Poster:RoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great company with fantastic and prompt customer service
    Review:This company Amerifreight is the best I have used for a transport company. Their customer service agent, David is so professional and answered all the questions I had. They were on time and kept my son and I informed from the time the car was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:BeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to California
    Review:My jeep was sent from Jacksonville FL to San Diego CA in about 4 days. Justin was my point of contact throughout and was extremely helpful. I will definately use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:7/10/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: I thought he was crazy but he did it!!!
    Review:I must say that Brett from AmeriFreight did find a great trucking company to get my car from New York to California. At first he found this one company but they wanted another $200 which I thought was BS and declined. He then said I had raise my pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: great service as expected
    Review:I've used the service with this company before and knew what to expect. When I needed to have my car transported back to the east coast I used this company again. Fast, reliable, reasonable rates, its all there. [ View ]
    Poster:MarcelinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Review:Disclaimer: this review is made in return for discount from carrier. Initial quote was ~$1050 but apparently no truckers willing to deliver at that rate, final charge was $1550. I understand that there is some variability in rates but 50% higher f... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for this inconvenience and the increased rate. We always quote our base rate and then bid with carriers to try obtain the lowest rate possible. The customer always have the option to refuse the rate offered whereby we will try use another carrier that has a better counter offer. This is standard procedure in the industry. The internal change in the company did cause some frustration with some customers, but that has been resolved and we are ready to serve our customers better than ever. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin PostlewaiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: No issues, prompt uneventful service
    Review:I called only a week in advance of when I needed my car shipped and Brett found me a carrier that was trustworthy and reasonably priced. I was surprised that the ship time would only be 5 days, which was really great. Brett was in good communication ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelby HutchensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shocking - Upped the price & off it went
    Review:This company is probably as good as any - i believe this to be a very questionable industry. The quote i received was low and i should have been suspicious. Nothing happened for a couple of weeks. When i called Amerifreight, they suggested i might... [ More ]
    Poster:jonette bronsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Don't choose AmeriFreight if cost is your first concern
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight only because they offered me an attractive quote. I think for most people who want to ship their cars, cost would be their first concern. And AmeriFreight certainly knows that. However, the minute I confirmed the order, they didn... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight always tries to bargain for the lowest possible rate with carriers. Our agent may have not explained that well enough. If a carrier gives a counter offer we will always clear it with a customer first. This has been done and the shipment went very well according to our agreement with the customer and the carrier. The auto shipping industry is very unique in the way it operates and AmeriFreight is a leader in helping our customers get the best possible rate with the best service and most comprehensive coverage in the industry. One more note. The service fee charged is standard in the industry. If things go wrong with a carrier and a customer has no recourse with a carrier it will cost much more to resolve the issues than the service fees charged by brokers. Carriers by default are not geared towards customer service. That is why there are brokers to assist customers through this very tricky and complicated process. [ view ]
    Poster:Di ZhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Graham takes care of you!
    Review:Graham and Ameri Freight were accommodating and professional. I chose the lowest quote but I wish I would have paid a bit more in the beginning because the low quote was not attractive to any carrier. So I had to pay more in the end but it worked out... [ More ]
    Poster:AdeelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from CA to NY
    Review:Working with Brett at AmeriFreight was generally easy and he was responsive. However, the carrier that was chosen to move the vehicle was several hours late, resulting in a great deal of inconvenience for us, and the size of the truck required us to... [ More ]
    Response:There is no guarantee about exact times of pickup and delivery. In fact a carrier being late a few hours is not unusual. In many instances delays can carry over a full day or more. It is also clearly stated that carriers will only be able to deliver vehicles that are easily accessible by truck. The option lies with the carrier to determine how convenient the pickup and delivery locations are. We apologize for the inconvenience this shipment may have caused our customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Pete KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Experience Exceeded my Expectations
    Review:Working with AmeriFreight Car Shipping from start to finish was a wonderful experience. This was the first time that I needed to find a car shipping company. My son who is in the Navy was being transferred from the Great lakes Navel Base in Illinois ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and down to business
    Review:Amerifreight was a fine experience. I was a little worried, having heard car shipping horror stories, but I had no problems. I contacted them on late notice and my car was picked up a few days later. Brett was very straightforward and professional an... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Due to unavoidable circumstances our car was picked up a day late but was actually delivered earlier than anticipated. Customer service was good overall. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:7/9/2014 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: A good transport service
    Review:Overall it was a good transportation experience. The pickup was several days later than I had wanted even though I specifically asked for a certain window in which I wanted it to be picked up. Car arrived dirty but that's about it. I would consider... [ More ]
    Poster:MalcolmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Performance Plus From Justin
    Review:Last week of June I requested an on-line quote from AmeriFreight to transport a jeep wrangler with lift and oversize size tires from Colorado to South Florida and received a response within a few hours. My contact by phone was Justin who answered a... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Jim JenkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service: Closed Carrier shipment at the price of Open Carrier
    Review:I researched many companies and selected AmeriFreight due to the high online rating and positive experience I felt after speaking with representative Ali Miller. I called them on Day 1 and felt satisfied with the accuracy of information I received on... [ More ]
    Poster:PrathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Beehive to Bourbon
    Review:Transporting our Jeep from the Beehive state of Utah to Lexington Kentucky was superb with AmeriFreight. There were zero problems on the transporter's end. We ran into some problems on our end when arranging pickup with the in-laws, but Graham and hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Could not have asked for better service
    Review:I have to admit I was skeptical at first due to bad past experiences in shipping vehicles. I was totally proven wrong with AmeriFreight. After conducting extensive research on multiple transportation companies, it all came down to two factors: (1) ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Letia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:TiffanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Review:I highly recommend using Amerifreight for your car transportation service needs. In the interest of providing honest feedback, the car was late, but that was weather related as the car was being transported in January and this was by no means Amerif... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe L.
    Date:7/7/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great auto transport
    Review:Excellent service. Pick up was on time and delivery of vehicle was incredibly fast. The transporter was professional and nice. The car came in the same condition it left. The price was competitive with my other searches. Would use this same compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashish P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:We chose AmeriFreight over another company we used last year due to a large price increase with the previous company. We were a little concerned about not being able to confirm the exact date of pick-up and delivery with AmeriFreight but the were abl... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmelita CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:At the end of the day, they got the job done and my car arrived safely, even if it happened a week after I had hoped/expected to get my car back. Customer service was acceptable but nothing stellar. Lots of automated emails. Price was fair. [ View ]
    Poster:Amira MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Cali - Florida
    Review:Good customer service. Price was very reasonable. Car pickup and delivery was on time. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Date:7/7/2014 2:29:00 AM
    Review:I have shipped cars with other brokers in the past and Amerifreight was honest and upfront. While the actual cost was higher than the initial quote, the final price was still less than other companies and they were able to ship my vehicle quickly. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:saveenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Continue to lie and refuse to refund our deposit
    Review:AmeriFreight has not honored our refund after failing to ship our vehicle. It has been over three months and we are still awaiting for our refund. We made the biggest mistake by choosing AmeriFreight as our auto shipping company. We chose them after ... [ More ]
    Response:This customers concerns will be investigated and attended to and resolved within this week. We are not unethical and we do not try to withhold any money that we owe a customer. A follow up message will appear to this comment once the issue has been taken care of. Management. [ view ]
    Poster:Numair
    Date:7/6/2014 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast
    Review:I moved from the east coast to west for a new job and had to make that transition fast leaving my car behind. I started the process to get my vehicle shipped and was happy with the cooperative people at Amerifeight. I had to actually cancel/put on ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght - Auto shipping done right the first time
    Review:Many folks tend to blend the customer service they receive from the broker and that which they receive from the carrier; this is a bit unfair considering they are two different companies. I was fortunate enough to use a broker who turned out to be di... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Soto
    Date:7/6/2014 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: poor professional service.
    Review:I could not get a hold of my driver right after I had booked the service even though on the contract it indicated that I should call right after. They tried calling me when I was on my honeymoon out of the country. They should have called sooner; not... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that this customer had a bad experience with the carrier. We will try to resolve the antennae issue with them. [ view ]
    Poster:euniceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Company one can trust
    Review:This was the first time I was shipping my car. Had no idea about the process nor any one to advice, just had my research done online and went with the company. They were fast and accurate. The only comment I would put here is, I wanted my car to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mahesh
    Date:7/6/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service can be better
    Review:The car reached the destination safely. Overall the job got done. Jorge was our initial go to person and he is polite and easy to talk to. We had to work with Graham later and he is curt and not very patient. While I am relieved that the car was deli... [ More ]
    Poster:sirisha bhandaruThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: 1950 Ford shipment
    Review:Lecia was very helpful courteous and knowledgeable. Her service went above and beyond. The old Ford arrived as planned without any issues at all. I would use AmeriFreight again without a moments thought. [ View ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping With Amerifreight
    Review:Driver was nice. Original quoted price did not attract any drivers. Had to up it by 300 dollars and got an immediate response. I spoke to several brokers and these guys seemed honest enough so I used them. If you can find a shipper from y... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/6/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:When I got the quote from Amerifrieght I was not informed that the $250 deposit was part of the total price of shipping the car. It was a fee, not a deposit. It wasn'tuntil they called me with a carrier that I found out. My quote was for $1250. They ... [ More ]
    Poster:J GreeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: CAR-TASTIC Service!
    Review:Amerifreight was terrific to work with and were very helpful throughout the whole process of booking. They were always there to answer phone calls when I had questions and had my car picked up within a week of me initially calling them. The service w... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of car
    Review:The service was excellent from the moment I made my first phone call to getting all of my questions answered, Justin was very knowledgeable and patient. The car arrived one day earlier than expected, overall it was a great experience. Thank You!!... [ More ]
    Poster:d.paigeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Southern Boys Ship it Best- AmeriFreight Car Shipping Review
    Review:AmeriFreight representative was very helpful over the phone and answered all my questions. My car was picked up on time and the process was relatively stress free. I would definitely recommend this company in the future. They offered a reasonable and... [ More ]
    Poster:MT
    Date:7/4/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped from Boston to N. CA
    Review:My contact stayed in touch with me and did his best to meet my needs. The company's phone system doesn't work well and I had to call back multiple times to get through. A small amount of damage was done to the car, a crack in one of the light... [ More ]
    Poster:RWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Wow look at that car!
    Review:Talked to the company on one day to set everything up and after the initial contact with them they contacted me back right away when they had a carrier in my area. Within a couple hours of them contacting me with a carrier the carrier was at my house... [ More ]
    Poster:A DelgadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight made an impossible route possible
    Review:First of all - I highly recommend Amerifreight. My shipping route was cross-country, from the east coast to the west. The destination was a quite inconvenient location - it was a small isolated town surrounded by mountains, which made it so diffi... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: My PT cruiser cruised nicely to Music City!
    Review:I applaud AmeriFreight for its exceptional work. I was assisted wonderfully on the phone as I asked questions to place my order. They offered some options that varied in both length of time and price. Thus, I was able to select the best option for me... [ More ]
    Poster:BobbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 9:14:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75