View 169,122 Reviews on 3,814 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,123th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1466 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.33% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Good experience with Ameri freight
    Review:I had good experience with ameri freight. Ally Miller was my representative and she was informative and knowledgeble. I would do business with them again. Only thing i see there is a small communication gap between Amerifrieght customer and the actua... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunny
    Date:12/4/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight and Graham were fantastic!
    Review:After doing some research about how car shipments work, I reached out to AmeriFreight based on the series of strong reviews. I worked with Graham and he was fantastic. Explained how the process worked. Was clear about what to expect with the char... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly J
    Date:12/4/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I used Amerfreight to ship my car from VA to CA and was extemely happy with he service. Graham was my point of contact and he made the process easy and he was very responsive. My car arrived in California a day before the scheduled delivery date whic... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy J.
    Date:12/3/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: If at first you don't succeed
    Review:AmeriFreight did an excellent job in coordinating my car transport. Due to scheduling conflicts on my end, they needed to work with at least five different drivers to price and coordinate the move. While it wasn't easy, they made it happen with no ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott K
    Date:12/3/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star service
    Review:Ali and her team handled my shipment perfectly from beginning to end. They always called me to follow up, which is a nice change for once! [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:12/3/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Georgia
    Review:Great service, honest service and reliable communication. The vehicle was picked up in a timely manner and delivered in the time stated. I have used this company a few times to transport vehicles and have been happy with the service every time. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn Andreasen
    Date:12/3/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Licia at Amerifreight was awsome..
    Review:This is the first time ever having a car shipped. It was easy as can be with licia's help. The delivery was a couple days late but the driver was stuck in a fall Colorado snow storm.. No problems, they kept me up to date the entire time. Would defi... [ More ]
    Poster:Darryl
    Date:11/30/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of automobile
    Review:AmeriFreight's services were as promised -timely pickup,competent driver provided, auto arrived at destination in perfect condition. Professional demeanor of all involved, with accessible contact with company and driver at any time. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris Gute
    Date:11/30/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Experience
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight was extremely responsible and an excellent communicator. She explained the process thoroughly and answered all of my questions. There was a bit of a snafu with the truck driver who was picking up our car. He "promised&qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Keitel
    Date:11/28/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service from start to finish
    Review:This was the 4th time using AmeriFreight; from the moment Ali responded to my inquiry until the car arrived safely in NC, I received prompt, professional, excellent customer service. Ali Miller moved the process along smoothly and her suggestion ... [ More ]
    Poster:Harvey
    Date:11/27/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: I was very skeptical but had an excellent experience.
    Review:I did quite a bit of research about transport brokers and after reading pages of reviews, I was ready to fly Michigan and drive my car to California. There are SO many horror stories and I had the displeasure of talking to multiple jerks who were wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:11/26/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Ali from Amerifreight is GREAT!!
    Review:Ali from Amerifreight made this whole scary experience of shipping a car across country much easier for us. She was always available for any questions we had whether it was through phone or email. If she was out of the office she always made sure we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:11/26/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered On time! Exceptional Service!
    Review:Shipped my daughter's car from SC to Cali due to her new job. Needless to say we were nervous! I've never needed to do this before and had no idea who to call. Ali at AmeriFreight made it painless. Don't goof around. Just call her and make it easy on... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Stritzinger
    Date:11/26/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company PLEASE READ!!!!!
    Review:The Process went great! Five Stars. Lecia answered every call and question I had.The best customer service I received, after talking to multiple car shipping representatives. Gave me a exact quote! Worked out perfectly. The carrier was great! Gave me... [ More ]
    Poster:Samuel
    Date:11/26/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied with long distance Amerifieight service
    Review:I chose Amerifreight since it is on the top review lists for transport companies. I was very careful and serious for picking up the right one because my car would transport a long way from Pennsylvania to California. Although they are a broker compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Iris
    Date:11/25/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:A friend recommended Amerifreight after researching on top 10 auto shipping company in US. The car was picked up and delivered as per the committed duration from AZ to NJ. Excellent service and very professional. In short, they are honest, fast and r... [ More ]
    Poster:Yugaswaroopini
    Date:11/25/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight and Driver exceeded all expectations
    Review:Dispatching was white glove service. You are assigned a real person who works with you the duration of the job. That one person is your sole contact and is very involved in every aspect of arranging the carrier. Everything was fully explained, in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul O Morrison
    Date:11/25/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Customer Service and Reasonable Final Price
    Review:I had a great experience with AmerFreight. I called to set up my transport over a month in advance and they called several times in between to check in and update me on the status. They also called to check to make sure the transport company picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:StephanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Professionally Service
    Review:I worked with Ali Miller from AmeriFreight to book my vehicle transportation. She was a thorough professional and service offered was of great quality. I had given a short notice for vehicle pick up, but still she was able to get me a trucker who cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Karthik dhamodharan
    Date:11/25/2014 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Broker
    Review:Amerifreight is a auto transport broker company, They found me a carrier right away. There was no problem with the billing, they charged per their quote. I have been asked rate the the carrier separately, so there is nothing else to say about ame... [ More ]
    Poster:anonymous
    Date:11/24/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SENSE OF URGENCY!
    Review:I googled (of course) transit companies. I needed to ship my Jeep to my daughter in California. I have never done a transit of this kind. AmeriFreight came up on the google search at the top of the list. I called Ali and she informed me of all t... [ More ]
    Poster:Niece Nardini
    Date:11/24/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:Good service, good price. He came on time and delivered on time without any problems. Nice people all around. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie
    Date:11/24/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Five stars without a doubt.
    Review:The only problem we had shipping my 2003 CRV was initially finding a driver, but that was because my vehicle was in a rather difficult area to transport from, which was in no way had anything to do with Amerfreight. Other than that, the customer s... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyler Weber
    Date:11/24/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I DID NOT EXPECT TO PAY THAT MUCH.I DID NOT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME FRAME .I ALSO HAD A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THE TRUKING COMPANY. [ View ]
    Poster:paul pellerinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Cost of the transportation broker
    Review:I am just an individual trying to get a car to a family member whose car was disabled. So I shipped a car out to Kansas and had the disabled car shipped back to me. It was one order yet I got charged for two cars. Since it was two cars Amerifreigh... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:11/23/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Experience
    Review:As this was my first experience shipping a car I really did'nt know what to expect. Lecis took me through the whole process with no anxcity on my part . She kept me informed through all parts of the shipping. Pick-up was on time. Delivery was also... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Campbell
    Date:11/23/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review November 2014
    Review:Service was excellent, in my opinion, throughout the process of shipping our car. The order (No. 940063047-HS) was dispatched and picked up 11 days after my initial contact with AmeriFreight, which was within the stated time period of up to 15 days. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:11/23/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Very Prompt & Professional (Trustworthy)
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transport service and I did a lot of research to find the most reliable and trustworthy company because I'm particular about the condition of my car. This was a luxury SUV transport and my vehicle arrived early a... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:11/23/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Reccomendation
    Review:Always tough to know that you got a good deal or not. But I think the service was great and reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:S Ali
    Date:11/22/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: A++ effort
    Review:it was incredibly professional and the communication was stellar. it was really an easy pleasant experience. honestly i am not a professional car guy. from the main office to the transport team, i felt they really took pride in what they do. i was ju... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:11/22/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Continued Unprofessionalism
    Review:I wrote an honest and straightforward review two days ago of my shipping experience highlighting my frustration with the delivery practices of the carrier and PRIMARILY my dissatisfaction with the customer service I received from LECIA at AMERIFREIGH... [ More ]
    Poster:Burt
    Date:11/22/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: A Company You Can Trust
    Review:I was understandably nervous about purchasing a vehicle and having it transported from Michigan to Utah. Graham at AmeriFreight was understanding, professional and reassuring. The company's documentation was informative and thorough. Graham made c... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Bustos
    Date:11/21/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Review:One if the best company's I have hired to do buisness with respectful courteous and kind they made this a smooth transaction from the first point of contact to the confirmation of pickup and calling along the way to set up a early arrival time great ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/20/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE WITHIN A GREAT TIME FRAME
    Review:I CONTACTED AMERIFREIGHT WITH A TIGHT TIMELINE FOR PICKUP AND DELIVERY OF MY DAUGHTER'S CAR. GRAHAM WAS THE PERSON I DEALT WITH. HE GOT BACK TO ME BY PHONE AND EMAIL WITH ANSWERS TO ALL MY QUESTION IN A PROMPT MANNER. I HAD PLACED MY ORDER AND HEA... [ More ]
    Poster:JANET
    Date:11/20/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Successful delivery
    Review:Had no problems with delivery , was a day late but no biggie , he was honest and I would definitely go with this company again (: [ View ]
    Poster:DaisyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Company
    Review:We received excellent service through AmeriFreight. We shipped our Mustang convertible from Spokane Washington to Port St. Lucie Florida. Our car arrived in a timely manner. We received excellent customer service and this company was very professi... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Silva
    Date:11/20/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Affordable Transit Cross-Country!
    Review:The car was delivered to me earlier than any competition promised delivery and was also about $400 less. We moved from GA to OR and the car was here in a little over a week and delivered right to the front door! They gave me a quote and picked up the... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan K.
    Date:11/20/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Beyond Excellent (despite my skepticism and fears)
    Review:When I asked for quotes via the web I was inundated with responses. I did my due diligence on all of the brokers. Each and everyone had their pluses and minuses so it was a difficult task to select the right broker as I was fed the same "spiel&q... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Davey B
    Date:11/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy and comfortable process
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I had done a lot of searching around and reading of reviews. I knew AmeriFreight would only broker the shipping company but they provided the piece of mind that things would be taken care of even if thing... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:11/20/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great, Stree Free experience
    Review:After dealing with several other transport companies I found AmeriFreight and took a chance on them. They were up front and honest about cost and timeframes and my pick up and drop off times were quick and worry free. I'd recommend them to anyone loo... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Donald KunkelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup/Delivery
    Review:Arranged Pickup a few weeks before our military PCS move. WE were a little worried because our agent said we might not know exactly when the truck will arrive. During he next few weeks I called occasionally in order to find out if the status of the a... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped CTS To Arizona
    Review:Vehicle was picked up a little late but driver was working in unseasonable cold weather. Car was delivered on time in Arizona with no damage. Driver was good to work with. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:TedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: '74 IH pickup
    Review:Truck was picked up early in South Carolina. The driver and his assistant were personable, polite, and efficient. The driver helped to start the old pickup truck by pouring some gas in the carburetor. My truck was delivered to me in central Texas ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:John BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Auto-Transport
    Review:Super Fast Service!Called and was set up with Carrier,Mountain 2 Coast within 24 Hrs.Graham was very nice man who took care,to explain everything I needed to know since it was my 1st time to ship a car. I called carrier,and was immediately set up w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Carlton CochranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: better than expected
    Review:I highly recommend Josh of Amerifreight to arrange for the auto transport needs. He was patient in answering all the questions I asked and gave thorough explanation regarding the process of transporting my vehicle from Tennessee to Calif. He was ver... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Louise This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Ameritrade is Awesome!
    Review:I found Ameritrade on the Internet and was some what skeptical until I spoke to Josh, he was courteous and professional, he found me a great price lower than he originally quoted and they picked up the car and delivered it within two days. Josh cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Anitah Nichols
    Date:11/18/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. Ali Miller could not have provided better customer service. This company is dependable and timely. Once our order was on the board, Ali kept in constant contact with us. We would definitely recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:James Hurteau
    Date:11/18/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Intrastate Move
    Review:AmeriFreight was exceptionally helpful in assisting me locate a transport for my vehicle. The carrier was 2 days early and safely delivered my vehicle close enough to my apartment where I could easily walk to pick it up.  [ View ]
    Poster:Ronad MartinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight review
    Review:Very professional, able to expand geographic locations for more options. Was able to pick up & drop off door-to-door [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:11/18/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Review:The whole experience was great! Would definitely recommend Amerfrieght to anyone. I was worried at first since I had never shipped a car before but everything went as planned. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:11/18/2014 12:53:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71