View 179,363 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,364th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1328 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.07% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.93% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: I couldn't ask for better! AMAZING
    Review:First, let me tell you this review is regardless of a very small discount my son will receive for this feedback. I would have left this feedback regardless, so it's really unbiased. I have also not been told what to say. I feel I need to make sure... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:AprilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't have asked for a better company
    Date:7/27/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was helpful: professional and courteous.
    Review:Josh was very helpful, professional and courteous throughout. My car arrived on time and in good condition. No hassles. One caution about the process: I would not necessarily accept the first offer made. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Dolan
    Date:7/27/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: TX to NY
    Review:I spent a lot of time researching ways to transport my second vehicle from TX to NY prior to taking a new job. Most of the companies I was quoted with were all very similar - between 900 and 1100. Amerifreight quoted me at 830, and being on a budget,... [ More ]
    Poster:AGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: in-op vehicle pickup
    Review:A relative gave me his old car but it was not running and located in a neighborhood away from the major highways. Amerifreight found a carrier that had a flatbed with a winch to load the car & cannonball it down to Georgia. The carrier dropped ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/25/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight is the best
    Review:Lecia was great, the company was great. Everything arrived on time and in order. I would absolutely use this firm again. From communication to prices, there were absolutely no surprises. The driver we received was kind and professional. There truly i... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:AdamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2015 6:32:00 AM
    Subject: Note
    Review:Kenneth was the best. Was able to chat with him throughout this whole entire process. He was able to get something quick and fast for me. They provided me with a carrier that was able to deliver. Carrier was ok. 2 guys came and was able to ship m... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:NavinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2015 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Review
    Review:Customer Service was excellent, Ali was very thorough in explaining the entire process from pick-up to drop-off! Very Professional! Also, the drivers communicated well and were very friendly and efficient with the drop off. The cost was a little high... [ More ]
    Poster:k
    Date:7/24/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Move truck up north
    Review:whole process was seamless. Graham was pleasure to work with and the truck was delivered when needed in exc condition. Would use this company again."".........".......................................................... [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:George M LucasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment in july 2015
    Review:There was a delay on my shipping with no fault of Amerifreight. They were very good with the customer service and i would recommend them. The car shipment got delayed by one day but it arrived in the destination in 3 days which was a surprise. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:TJavThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service
    Review:I have used Amerifreight multiple times to move company vehicles around the country. I have not been disappointed with their service. If a carrier misses an appointment, they are quick at getting another carrier to pick up. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn Andreasen
    Date:7/24/2015 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Good service feedback
    Review:Ali Miller was my booking agent and she was fantastic. She was timely in providing information as well as great at providing updates on the contract. I would use Amerifrieght again to arrange the transport of my vehicle again. They were also about $2... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:7/23/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Had to ship a car from Virginia to California on short notice. Amerifreight worked around my schedule for pickup and got the car delivered early on very short notice. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:7/23/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Last minute car pickup a success
    Review:I had booked a pickup and delivery with another business that I found out through Facebook they went out of business...so two weeks before we were moving I had to find a new company to help get my car shipped. After I got my quote from AmeriFreight I... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth M.
    Date:7/23/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service
    Review:I was very disappointed with the customer service. I had to call several times to get anything done. My agent would tell me that he would call be the following day, but he never did. I was very disappointed. [ View ]
    Response:We apologize for us not living up to expectations of this customer as he as all the reason to be upset. This agent is no longer with us. [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Accommodating Service
    Review:My move was tricky, as I was moving from Texas, but going on international travel before moving to Florida. I had to leave my cars at a friend's house in Texas, to be picked up while I was out of the country. Ali made the process very easy and I didn... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/23/2015 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great dependable service
    Review:Graham gave me a quote on the phone and called me back in 2 hours with a pickup window. Car was delivered within the time period as stated and the carrier was flexible and able to work a pickup schedule with me. No damage, car was dirty as expected... [ More ]
    Poster:Viet
    Date:7/22/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered!
    Review:Great service. They were easy to get a hold of; and they kept in touch at various points during the process. They even tried to find me the most economical option. I'm satisfied with what I got. And no other bid I received was lower. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/22/2015 2:24:00 AM
    Subject: From TX to MA, my Honda CR-V
    Review:process was new to us where you bid as opposed to shopping a fixed price. broker was very clear that broker fee is $275, then you pay the transport fee on top of that. You pay cash on delivery to the driver which seems a little unsafe to me. [ View ]
    Poster:Brett M
    Date:7/22/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Great Brokers
    Review:AmeriFreight runs a tight ship and responds promptly to your inquiries. They were very professional and accommodating. They even helped me track down the driver when the shipping company could not be reached. The only neutral thing that I have to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:7/21/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivered without problems
    Review:Everything went fine as promised. I would recommend them to others. I am now adding more content to make the review people happy. My only issue with this company is their insistence on a lengthy review. This is taking up my time. [ View ]
    Response: For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:7/21/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORTER
    Review:When talking with the driver be sure they are willing to leave the main highway to get an inoperable vehicle. We had a problem with that on the pickup., after talking with Ali we had no more problems, the car was delivered earlier than expected whic... [ More ]
    Poster:JOE
    Date:7/21/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Across Country Transport
    Review:I was very hesitant and did a lot of research before picking AmeriFreight. I had chosen another broker earlier, but changed to AmeriFreight b/c of they were listed on BBB. My rep, Kenneth, was very good at getting back to me when I had questions. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anchulee
    Date:7/21/2015 6:50:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is the Best
    Review:AmeriFreight is the agency to go with when transporting your vehicle over long distance. Lecia, the representative that I worked with, was the consummate professional throughout my entire involvement with AmeriFreight, completely answering any questi... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:KEVIN
    Date:7/21/2015 4:59:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service and rate.
    Review:It was really a good experience with Amerifreight. Also very competative rate compare to other companies. The driver called before picking up and delivering the car. The service was fast from Lecia, answered all my questions. Emailed promptly about t... [ More ]
    Poster:bhavan
    Date:7/21/2015 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: outstanding customer service and delivery as promised
    Review:Ali was awesome. She at first help eased my concerns and answered any questions I had about transporting my car from las vegas to the seattle area. I felt at ease with her while talking with her. She found me a car transporter in 2 days after agre... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:davidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT CAR
    Review:Iwould recommend amerifreight to everyone professional service the greatest. aLI miller was the very best at attention to details to price quote to seting time lines, returning phone calls to any questions at all she was there. Ray G. [ View ]
    Poster:R.Gendron
    Date:7/20/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT TRANSPORT COMPANY
    Review:I called a few other Transportation companies prior to using AmeriFreight to get an idea on costs to have a pickup truck transported from Montana to Colorado. Amerifreight quoted me a lower price than the competitors. I called and dealt with Gra... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Ron D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Better than expected service
    Review:I have shipped a few vehicles for our company in the past and have always had issues with my previous experience with other brokers and carriers. I considered flying one of our employees to drive this vehicle from one location to another and then fl... [ More ]
    Poster:G Watkins
    Date:7/20/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport across country
    Review:The company was straight forward about estimated cost and time. They were very responsive. The local driver who took the car from the initial driver to my home in California had his truck break down but otherwise everything went exactly as planned. I... [ More ]
    Response:For DISCOUNT Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:7/20/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Ken was wonderful. Carrier, not so much.
    Review:Ken was my contact at Amerifreight. He was very friendly and laid back about the entire process. This definitely helped mitigate the stress I was feeling about shipping my first car 3000 miles! He was incredibly knowledgeable, and answered every ... [ More ]
    Poster:Micah
    Date:7/20/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Very well organized
    Review:I was impressed at how well the company was organized. Everything about the process was so well explained up front. I contacted them several times and I always got an immediate answer or a prompt return of my call. My representative always seemed t... [ More ]
    Poster:Gail D.
    Date:7/19/2015 1:58:00 AM
    Subject: Cross-country car move
    Review:Ken was very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. The driver, Jack, was very nice and did a great job. The car arrived in perfect shape. I highly recommend AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Laurie
    Date:7/17/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Bad start, good finish
    Review:I chose Amerifreight because of their high ratings and their competitive price. The first rep I had got no bids for 2 weeks, at which time I was contacted by Josh, who told me the prior rep had left the company. Josh did a very good job, but since I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/17/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Best car transport experience!
    Review:I was thrilled with how my car was handled throughout the moving process. Moving is overwhelmingly especially when you are moving across the country. Amerifreight took a huge burden off my back by helping me ship my car. It was easy and dependable. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:ElianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:I had some initial fears reaching out to auto transporters. But after seeing good review for Amerifright, i contacted them and they gave me base price($950) and said it will be negotiated on my behalf. I thought it is high so tried other providers bu... [ More ]
    Poster:nitin
    Date:7/17/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend
    Review:I had an overall good experience. It took a while to find a truck willing to take my car, but once that happened, everything moved swiftly and easily. They were very professional and accommodating - working around my schedule and allowing me to ship ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SandraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Good Service. The vehicle arrived early than scheduled time, however the pick up of vehicle was 2-3 days late than promise time, with increase in the quote price too..which i did not like. Vehicle was dirty with dust..both outside..and also inside up... [ More ]
    Poster:Jatinder Singh
    Date:7/17/2015 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: How refreshing! Straight talk and honesty in a community of thieves
    Review:I was in Europe and needing to get my car from the east to the west coast. I hadn't done this before and after researching for over a week learned that this is NOT for the faint of heart. Almost all of these guys are crooks and scam their clients; f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Medeiros
    Date:7/17/2015 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Unreliable service
    Review:I shipped two cars from Massachusetts to California, calling four months in advance to reserve. AmeriFreight told me that if I wanted to narrow the window for pickup within 1-5 days instead of a 15 day would that it would cost me an additional few h... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:7/17/2015 3:59:00 AM
    Review:I am very pleased with the entire car transport experience We found the pricing, communications and actual transport and delivery to be excellent in all aspects Thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:James Gallen
    Date:7/16/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Review:I had to transport a vehicle across the country. Lecia from Amerifreight was able to locate a carrier that was able to pick up and deliver the car within the time frame we needed, at a fair price and with no damage to the car. It couldn't have gone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle R.
    Date:7/16/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great quick service and value
    Review:Quick quote turnaround and kept me informed me of possible carrier offers at all prices. The initial quote was a too low for any carrier to bite, but once the rate was bumped up I got a carrier the next day. Thanks, Lecia. [ View ]
    Poster:Mason Freedman
    Date:7/16/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Review:The first thing that impressed me is that Ali answered her phone in person. I also got quotes from two other companies, but for both I had to leave messages and as a result Ali got my business. Everything was prompt and professional. AmeriFreight... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-621-1768 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:M. Brown
    Date:7/16/2015 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Made it easy for me.. :)))
    Review:Trust me i had a great experience with amerifreight.. i hd to mde an urgent move from OK to NY. I opted for a premium service.. they not only came up with a reasonable price.. bt on time delivery as well.. trust me in US widout ur vehicle life is tou... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Neetika VardhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Inexpensive, Early Delivery
    Review:I went with Amerifreight due to their numerous positive on-line reviews and their cheap quote. I knew going in that the quote was just that and the actual cost of shipping my Jeep might be higher, depending on finding a driver to agree to pick the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:7/15/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a good company
    Review:Shipping your car is a very nerve wrecking process, but I'm overall satisfied with my experience with Amerifreight. At first it was a bit slow trying to find a carrier, which sucked because I had a deadline to get my car shipped. There was a poin... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:7/15/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience, great coordinator
    Review:Ken Davis from AmeriFreight handled our car transport from New Hampshire to Los Angeles. He worked hard to have our car picked up during our time frame for a reasonable price; he maintained good communication during the bidding phase, increasing slow... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephan B.
    Date:7/15/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Trnasporting car for busy person
    Review:I am a fairly busy person that needed a car transported. I came across Amerifreight through some searching on the internet. I decided to give them a try given past reviews. My agent was Lecia who was very helpful in trying to organize everything. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:7/15/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied experience
    Review:My first time to ship my car, it was a wonderful job by Amerifreight. I ask Ken to arrange my car to be delivered on July 3rd or 4th, and I realized those are holidays, but Ken successfully make my car delivered on 3rd morning, just 15 mins before I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Huiyong
    Date:7/15/2015 4:13:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.