View 169,525 Reviews on 3,824 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,526th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and efforts from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. By receiving compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive is essential to help us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1472 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.38% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.62% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Ali, was my agent and I'm definitely satisfied. From my experience with this company they are pretty thorough. The communication from them is great. They will get you the lowest offer possible and will be realistic with you about the price. Although,... [ More ]
    Poster:Tarell
    Date:1/27/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:After shopping around and researching many auto transport companies, there were still a few to many to choose from. But when companies started weeding themselves out due to poor customer service or shady logistics, I had finally received my quote fro... [ More ]
    Poster:mike mastromonico
    Date:1/27/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I highly recommend Amerifreight. Josh was very helpful and my car arrived on time with no damage or other issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:1/27/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Company delivered as they committed to. Good service, vehicle delivered with no damage. I interfaced with Josh 678-608-0557 at AmeriFreight [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:1/27/2015 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I am very satisfied with the service from Amerifreight. I would Definitely use them again. I was always kept informed of any updates, they made the whole process easy to understand and convenient For me. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas Wade
    Date:1/27/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed auto shipment
    Review:AmeriFreight and Ali were accessible. No payment was required until a shipper was verified and I had their phone number. Ali called to confirm no problems with shipment while en route. Overall, a very positive experience. Many good review available o... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Anderson
    Date:1/27/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight was really helpful with getting my truck shipped across the country. She made sure the shipper kept in contact with me and was very knowledgable about the process. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:1/27/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Review:I sent the PO about 20 days for my carrier. First, it is too expensive. And finally, I got a little better price and agreed. Very fast and reliable. Thanks for such service. [ View ]
    Poster:Yongxuan LiangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was Fantastic!
    Review:AmeriFreight did a great job from the start to the finish. Very responsive and professional. The driver was a bit tricky to lock down specific times with for the pick up, but this had nothing to do with AmeriFreight - they provided great customer ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:1/27/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Safe
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car. I saw the great reviews for Amerifreight and I was sold! I contacted them via phone for a quote and got a quote the same day. I really liked how he wrote down all the details in that quote; everything I needed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashwin Mijar
    Date:1/27/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:My original listing didn't generate any quotes. AmeriFreight suggested a couple of changes and I then received a quote within a day. The true test of satisfaction with service is whether you would use the service again. I definitely plan to use Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Lancaster
    Date:1/27/2015 12:07:00 PM
    Review:We had a great experience with AmeriFreight. Our car shipped from CA to MA in about 2 weeks, some snow storms helped delay a bit. They were up front about cost, how it would work and delivery. Only issue we had was our driver changed last minute t... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:1/27/2015 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: THREE TIMES A CHARM
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight has been outstanding, all three times we have used their company! Ali provided clear and professional communications throughout the entire process of finding a carrier (to remote Mississippi!), arranging the pickup, a... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Brown
    Date:1/26/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless experience
    Review:I wanted to ship my car from my hometown in Kansas to my university in Washington. I had no idea how to go about doing this, so I surveyed a few websites for quotes and reviews. AmeriFreight gave me the best quote, and the agent I was put into contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Emma
    Date:1/26/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with service
    Review:Very satisfied. The driver and amerifrieght side were both very knowledge and nice and helpful. The only downside was we had to pay more than quoted. Not a huge deal. Overall great experience. Second ti,e we have used amerifrieght and will use it aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:1/26/2015 1:12:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight from start to finish. I felt very comfortably with them handling my car. I will definitely use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:1/24/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Ally did a great job. She was on top of it. Excellent service. The car was delivered on Time and in perfect condition. Thank you for your diligence in following up with the carrier as well as myself. Best, Craig [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Rudin
    Date:1/24/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very fast transport!
    Review:Graham was very helpful. My son's car was gone within just a few days after I contacted them. Thanks so much Amerifrieight! [ View ]
    Poster:Sherry Evans
    Date:1/24/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Mercedes C240
    Review:Car transported in excellent condition in a timely manner Graham with AmeriFreight very reliable.I would use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mrs H
    Date:1/24/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:After speaking with Josh, he got me in touch with three different car haulers. When I called each one, they were all eager to work with me but I chose one that I felt comfortable with on the phone. He got me my car from MD to CA in 4 days!! Incredibl... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby Laughlin
    Date:1/23/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Don't waste your time with other companies. Choose AmeriFreight.
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I had no idea how the system worked. I requested a quote and received an insane number of phone calls and emails from brokers promising me that they would ship my vehicle immediately and for less than other ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Jones
    Date:1/23/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Move Made Easy
    Review:Had to plan a cross-country move very last minute. Amerifreight made shipping my car a breeze. Josh worked quickly to find a carrier and was in constant contact relaying relevant information. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Bell
    Date:1/23/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight did the job...I guess
    Review:I placed my order 12/30 for my 2010 Honda Civic to be shipped from Orlando FL to Minot ND. I was emailed on 1/5 that a carrier had been chosen which later fell through. A different carrier was assigned on 1/7 for a pick-up on 1/8 which later changed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachael
    Date:1/23/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service from Amerifreight
    Review:My agent (and colleagues) were great. They responded personally to all of my inquiries and concerns, and found me a reasonably priced driver. My only complaint is from the actually driving company. When the car arrived, it was pretty dirty (as expect... [ More ]
    Poster:Sophia
    Date:1/23/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my Truck
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before and was very nervous but AmeriFreight was great! It did take the full 15 days to finally get some one to move the truck and the cost was about 200.00 more than the original quote. The reason I went with AmeriFrei... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon Baker
    Date:1/23/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty good
    Review:Good experience. Very quick, folks were professional and the car made it unscathed. Can't ask for much more than that. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:1/23/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Average Customer Service
    Review:It was my first time getting my vehicle shipped anywhere and I was trying to move from California to Michigan. Being a first timer, I was skeptical of a lot of the companies I was looking at online and receiving quotes from. I heard of Amerifreight t... [ More ]
    Poster:Vivian
    Date:1/23/2015 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Excellent service, very informative, stayed in contact through the entire process. Delivery personnel were extremely pleasant and very helpful with accommodating our needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason Michael
    Date:1/23/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Our car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The driver was courteous and delivered the car without a scratch. We were able to stay in contact with him by his cell phone to arrange delivery time and place. The price for the service was compet... [ More ]
    Poster:William Cotton
    Date:1/23/2015 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome customer service
    Review:Customer service was great. Reviews and BBB was the reason I picker Amerifreight. In the end they did what they said they would and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:robert reid
    Date:1/22/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Cheap Delivery Right to my Door
    Review:I am very happy with the service I received. I turned down the first 2 offers to ship from third party shippers because I didn't like the price and wanted to hold out for better and my guys at Amerifreight didnt bat an eyelash or pressure me and foun... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabel Gutierrez
    Date:1/22/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: second time using this company.
    Review:If you looking for a trustworthy this one is it.I would use again and I would recommend. They picked up my car when they said they would and they dropped it off with no prd this both times I used this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Johnny Madison
    Date:1/22/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:During my initial research phone call, Lecia was quite helpful and courteous. Subsequent calls were also of the same caliber. I listed my vehicle about two weeks prior to when I absolutely needed it picked up. I was contacted very quickly, two days l... [ More ]
    Poster:K Stormer
    Date:1/22/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Grandma has her car back
    Review:Amerifreight delivered on their promise to deliver Grandma's car safely from Texas to Florida. We will use this service again. When Grandma is happy, the rest of her family is happy. Thanks for your great service, Graham. [ View ]
    Poster:Becky Van Noord
    Date:1/22/2015 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Hectic Transaction
    Review:It's been a few months so I cant remember all the details but as part of the contract you agree to write 2 reviews so this is my second. The car got here and was in good condition and the belongings that were in the car made it as well. So I felt re... [ More ]
    Poster:Mari
    Date:1/22/2015 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I shipped my Hyundai Elantra from Seattle, WA to Massachusetts. My contact was Jeff, and he was amazing. Our carrier was IK Transporters. It was my first time doing a car shipment, and I was very nervous, but Jeff was very nice and it was very easy t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jeff 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:1/22/2015 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:The shipment went fine and the delivery was really fast. AmeriFrieght really took the worries out of my shipment and Lecia was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:1/21/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication and Service
    Review:After agreeing upon a price for having my son's truck transported from Southern California to Northern New York, Ali from AmeriFreight Car Shipping was wonderful about communicating and helping me through the process. She followed up on pick up and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:1/21/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Accurate, on time prompt courteous service. I would use again without hesitation. Competi be pricing and delivery time frames exceeded my expectations. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Carl EilersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: very easy to work with.
    Review:One call and 5 days later I was driving my car. Great company Called on the 15 and received my car on the 20th. no problems. turned out to be about 200.00 more than quoted but was an overall smooth experience. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fast
    Review:Fast and safe On time with no damage Would use this service again from any state. Low quote and shipped for that amount [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:DebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: feedback
    Review:Shipping was a legit experience kept me updated throughout the whole process very cool guy thanks again for making this stress free for me [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy Pena
    Date:1/21/2015 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: NJ to CA
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and Amerifreight helped to explain the ins and outs of this process. It isn't as simple simple as calling a company to come pick it up and then drop it off. Graham at Amerifreight was helpful in explaining that. Am... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:1/21/2015 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: As Promises!
    Review:Very easy to set up! Quick to respond, quick to get a quote & quick pick up & delivery. Very courteous. Couldn't ask for better service! [ View ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:1/20/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Steve from Chicago
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from the Chicago area to Henderson, NV. Graham at AmeriFreight was very helpful and explained the process and the different methods of shipment. As a broker, Graham worked his connections to get me the best rate a... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:1/20/2015 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: fast delivery, 2000 miles in three days
    Review:The delivery service provided by the company is decent. The process of looking up for a carrier may cause some extra time, but when it scheduled, everything comes smoothly. The drivers are professional and deliver my car in really time period. Overal... [ More ]
    Poster:Xiaoming Chen
    Date:1/19/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Review:I am writing to highly recommend Graham at Amerifreight. I spent several weeks searching for the best company to work with and once I spoke with Graham I just knew that this was the best company to work with. He made what could be a stressful situat... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:As I was shifting from New Jersey to Michigan I was looking to transport my car. Problem was that I was on a strict timeline as I was leaving the state in 5 days. After talking to multiple vendors I understood that the companies hold no guarantee as ... [ More ]
    Poster:ANINDYA DAS
    Date:1/19/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2 cars from NJ to NV
    Review:I had to transport two vehicles from New Jersey to Las Vegas in January. I contacted AmeriFreight fairly late in the process. They were able to quickly find a carrier to transport my vehicles. The company that was contracted was very prompt in terms ... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd J.
    Date:1/19/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Ft. Collins Bound
    Review:After quite a bit of on-line research, I went with AmeriFeight to arrange to ship my daughter's car from northern New Jersey to Ft. Collins, Colorado. While we needed to increase slightly the original bid estimate to get a trucker within the window w... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Geiger
    Date:1/19/2015 1:54:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71