View 144,617 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,618th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2040 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Overall it was a good experience. My one issue, which is important, is that I was quoted a price on booking, I committed to that price and left my credit card, and was told at the time the car was supposed to be picked up that no transporters accept... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LefflerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Cross state shipping
    Review:I have had a good experience with amerifreight, Jessicca was my contact person she was good explaining me everything.She got me a good deal,My car was pickup on 03/19/14 and it was deliver on 03/21/14.Jessica gave me all the information on the delive... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Angela AlvarezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time using Amerifreight. Their service was wonderful. I originally contacted them through their chat service which was very easy to use. Once I made contact with my representative she was very friendly and courteous. She answer... [ More ]
    Poster:Karla H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I would absolutely without hesitation use AmeriFreight to ship my vehicles again. Dustin was with me every step of the way. Called mult times to keep me informed of the whole process, from pickup to delivery. Great job! [ View ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Friendly and Professional
    Review:My initial concerns when shipping a vehicle is always reliability, schedule and cost - in that order. I was very pleased with the initial contact concerning my needs as a customer and the professional responses I received from Mr. Graham. I had no is... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:forrestThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Ground Transport of Vehicle by Amerifreight
    Review:For the second time in two years Amerifreight has NOT let me down. From the start, Graham my contact, was professional and very forth coming of any charges I might encounter through the process. It is great to know that you have the backing of a prov... [ More ]
    Poster:DougThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Would definitely use amerifreight again. Service was prompt, friendly and professional. There was no damage to my vehicle [ View ]
    Poster:Michael whiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Coast-Coast Shipment
    Review:I was very pleased with AmeriFreight and their Shipping Agent, Jessica! The vehicle shipped was a sports car with peculiar start-up and shut-down procedures. My primary concern was the safe transport as opposed to shipping time of the vehicle. Jes... [ More ]
    Poster:George SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Satisfaction
    Review:I had to use AmeriFreight at a last second's notice due to my other transportation provider dropping the ball. AmeriFreight was kind, courteous and easy to deal with. Overall, they delivered as promised and my car made it from Massachusetts to Oreg... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Stearns
    Date:3/31/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: great easy transport
    Review:picked up my within 2 days from placing the order..and was dropped off to NY in just 2 days... excellent service!! will use again when needed.. [ View ]
    Poster:RashmiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Quick and reasonable price
    Review:They were able to pick up my vehicle within 3 hours of placing the order. The man who picked up our car was quick, polite, and careful loading. He was helpful with my mother in law on the other end, who was receiving our car as well. Would use again.... [ More ]
    Poster:laura This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Baltimore to San Diego
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised with my experience with AmeriFreight. Dustin was more than helpful and went above and beyond to make sure everything went well. The pick up and drop off was very easy and I had direct contact with the freight company (Cypre... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I was very worried about my vehicle not being shipped, but the bottom line, I finally received my car. Once the carrier was locked, the process was quick. [ View ]
    Poster:ryanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2014 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Helped me when I needed it FAST!
    Review:Jessica at AmeriFreight was very helpful. Anytime I had a question she always answered or returned my voicemails promptly. They worked fast and hard to get my car shipped in just a few days notice. Once the car was picked up I was in contact with Jes... [ More ]
    Poster:Haley WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Evo IX - Shipped Across the Country - OH to CA
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and didn't really understand the process. It took awhile to set everything up because I was having trouble setting the car up for pick up on my end. The customer service rep was patient, informative and helped me... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Rating of the transportation process
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight was knowledgeable and very pleasant. He explained the transport process very well. Most importantly, there were no surprises in the price or in the process. My price was at the low end of the estimate. It is important to unders... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff CianchettiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt professional service
    Review:Jorge promptly found a carrier company at a reasonable price and continued to call me to confirm pickup and delivery timing. He was also easy to contact and cared about our car. We would definetly use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Tony TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Good Deal
    Review:Ameri Freight was very helpful in organizing my vehicle's delivery and got a good driver. Paul of Kihara & Sons was extremely professional and timely I would recommend both again in a heart beat. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay StellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Booking
    Review:I tried contacting other brokers to ship my vehicle to Florida to Connecticut and they very extremly vague concerning when my vehicle would arrive at it destination. Dustin from AmeriFreight was very clear,concise and informative. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Honest company. Honest pricing. I would recommend using Amerifreight car shipping service. The service is no hassle and are willing to work with the customer to answer any questions the customer may have. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:3/28/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Poster:Robert
    Date:3/28/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Best rates, delivery times, and service!
    Review:Best car shipping service I've used! I received a quote online which was cheaper than all other companies I contacted. The next day I spoke with a representative who then sent me the paperwork for my shipment. She let me know it could take a few days... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 1:14:00 AM
    Review:Great service from Amerifrieight. Shipped my car from east coast to west coast during one of the worst winter. They did a good job in taking care of my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Lin HeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with this company. They were very efficient at finding someone to take my car cross country in a very specific time frame. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley DurhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transporter - Took care of it like his own
    Review:* The car was transported on time, and proper. * Being short of time, I had to pay more to have a schedule under my control * Worked out well, the car was picked up on time, and as per my availability. * Delivered well and on time * I had been... [ More ]
    Poster:RamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Everything about the my car transport was great, including the transport driver Bob of RDH Trucking. I was kept informed throughout the process. I have had cars transported in the past and this experience was more positive. [ View ]
    Poster:Anne woodyardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Service Again
    Review:This is the second time I have used AmeriFreight and everything went fine again. Graham was responsive to my inquiries and specific needs, and the car was picked-up and delivered in good shape and there were no hiccups or hitches. The pricing was con... [ More ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for your excellent service!!
    Review:I was moving to Chicago from Texas, and was planning to sell my car before the move. I waited too long to get my title changed, so I wasnt able to sell it. The title was going to take 2-3 weeks to arrive, and I had two days before we were packing up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:3/27/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was Great
    Review:Our experience with Amerifreight and their customer service team was fabulous. They promptly addressed any questions or issues we had. [ View ]
    Poster:seanymkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good, no complains!
    Review:They delivered what they agreed to do. Graham was great at explaining the process, with no pressure to sign up with them. He found a carrier for me in a few days and everything went well. Car was dirty when I got it, but that's to be expected, after ... [ More ]
    Poster:Khoo
    Date:3/27/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Amerifreight delivered my car from North Carolina to Texas. They were very professional and I would definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle BarberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Michigan to Pennsylvania
    Review:Orginal Price Quote $695 5-7 day wait, I waited about 5 days and no bites. I had to change the pickup date since I was waiting for information from the dealer however, Once I bumped up the price to $795 within the same day Dustin had a pickup arrange... [ More ]
    Poster:LeonardoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Excellent service, the driver was on time and the delivery was on time. The dispatch agent was also very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:MAHER ABUZAIDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a vehicle. I had a few communication problems with the driver but all and all it worked out great and the vehicle was delivered as stated on time in good condition. One disappointment I have is that amerifreight offe... [ More ]
    Poster:penny sThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Review:I bought a Subaru Brat and submitted a request on Transportreviews.com for a muti-quote. I first called a company with a lower bid of $510, but was told the quote was incorrect and the actual quote went up by twice the original to $1050. This company... [ More ]
    Poster:samuel
    Date:3/26/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:They had a transporter lined up almost as soon as I gave them my details, the car was picked up two days later, and delivered undamaged four days after that. Good responsive customer service as well. Improvement could be made to the way communica... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim BosworthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Overall a decent experience. One note, before assuming that you are all set, make sure that both the pickup location and delivery destiantion are not considered to be "remote" by carriers. Disregarding the estimate that I received it co... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim OrlowskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Car was damaged
    Review:My only complaint about AmeriFreight was I asked for the reviews of USTA LLC the car carrier before the car was picked up. They never got back to me with this information. As for USTA LLC. Do not use this carrier. They damaged the transmissio... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan DoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Got car shipped on time
    Review:I had no issues with Amerifreight in getting a driver in the timeline...They found a driver quickly and customer service was great. One thing I had an issue with was the driver they found. I had to call multiple times just to set up a pick up time ... [ More ]
    Poster:WandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Tried-and-True, AmeriFreight is the BEST!!!
    Review:This is my third time using AmeriFreight Car Shipping and they have proven once again that they are the best at what they do. Jessica helped me throughout the process and she was great. She was very friendly and responsive to any questions I had. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:3/25/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Beats On-Time-Delivery
    Review:I am a logistician by trade working for the military and timely deliveries are what we strive for to maintain their readiness. Amerifreight showed they can do it too. Amerifreight provided the right service, at the least possible cost, best value and... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernesto ReyesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: satisfied customer
    Review:Graham Turner provided excellent service for my auto transport. Service was prompt, professional and without disappointing surprises. Should I have the opportunity to recommend your company, I will. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Smith
    Date:3/25/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Late pick up and delivery
    Review:Was quoted a price to get the hook in me - then charged me more to actually get a carrier. Car was picked up later than requested and later than agreed. Car was delivered 4 days later than agreed delivery date. These guys appear to be brokers t... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that we were unable to provide our customer with the service as expected. We always try to be very transparent on how the auto transport process works and options available for shipping customer's vehicles. Thousands of customers have overwhelmingly positive reviews on our services and also realize and understand that sometimes things do not happen without some difficulties. Not every order goes absolutely error free. At no time do we ever try to abuse the trust our customers place in us to ship their vehicles. We are glad that our customer received his vehicle in good order. That is ultimately the main objective [ view ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Read the fine print
    Review:After completely understanding the company's policy of cars will be picked up 3-7 days after initial pickup date, I was very pleased with the overall customer service of Amerifreight Shipping company. Thank you so much! [ View ]
    Poster:DanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: A Transport you can trust
    Review:I decided to go with AmeriFreight because of the number of business they do that have a positive experience. I am glad to say that I am one of them now. When thinking about shipping my Mercedes-Benz ML350 across the continent,the first thing I worr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack HuangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight was great; transporter, not so much
    Review:We tried 3 other companies before Amerifreight, and they were the only ones who explained the process and found us a transporter. Apparently if you want your car picked up and delivered within a reasonable amount of time, you have to increase your bi... [ More ]
    Poster:CourtneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Really Relieved to have great service
    Review:I was really scared to ship my car and had heard some nightmare stories about companies hiking up prices once the vehicle reached the destination or having the car get there damaged. I had also read reviews about bad customer service from other prov... [ More ]
    Poster:EstellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Civic
    Review:Jessica kept me update on the progress of getting a driver within the required timeline. The driver kept in constant contact with us and even agreed to change drop off location for us at the last minute for our convenience. Yes, I would recommend t... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Fast Process
    Review:I received clear and accurate information from my shipping agent so that I knew exactly what to expect each step of the way. They were able to find a shipper for my car (coming from Texas to MA) almost immediately (about 5 minutes after I got off th... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliet GainsboroughThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Southern Shipping
    Review:We were in need to send our '57 Tbird from the Frozen Tundra of South Dakota to Paradise in Florida. AmeriFreight got excellent reviews online, especially from the military community, which we are a part of. AmeriFreight did not disappoint and Jorge ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan SlinkardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 3:29:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70