View 165,365 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,366th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1623 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 14.75% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 85.25% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:Lecia assigned me a driver in just about 20 minutes since I placed the order. And the driver delivered my car from LA to Chicago in just less than 3 days. It was really amazing. I would definitely recommend the service to any of my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:P. Jiang
    Date:11/12/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Review:I used Amerifreight to ship my car from Wisconsin to Texas. The person I worked with was Alii, and she was always available and helpful. I couldn't ask for anything different from her. The price ended up being $900 total, which was not terrible but w... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Affordable transport service/Great customer service
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight - spoke with Graham. Told him I needed a car delivered from Texas to Maryland. He got on it immediately. He had a company pick the car up from Texas and it was delivered to Maryland earlier than expected. Which was awesome! ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:11/11/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service from broker, not from carrier
    Review:I am still not clear who it telling me the truth and who is not between the broker and the shipper. Our car was set to be picked up during a specific time slot and was not. It was picked up 17 hours later and delivered without incident. Both the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:11/11/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Car Shipment!
    Review:The customer service part of this company was great over the phone. Then when it came time to communicate to my driver, things were less than pleasant. They picked up my car and dropped it off after 11 p.m which is less than pleasing for the consumer... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexis Fidler
    Date:11/11/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight-Positive, Transport company -Negative
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was positive. However, I had many problems with the transport company they set me up with (FHT) during both pick up and delivery. During these issues, however, AmeriFreight was very helpful. I may use AmeriFreight ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna T.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I moved from Michigan to California. American Freight offered me great service with excellent transport cost. I am very pleased with their service and would use them again if I need to relocate. [ View ]
    Poster:Fran H
    Date:11/11/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Review:I am very satisfied customer. My car was pickup on 1 day notice and delivered on 7th day. Driver called me before pickup and same driver delivered car in front of my home even though roads are small in Belmont, CA [ View ]
    Poster:Girish
    Date:11/11/2014 3:31:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:HAd a great experience with Amerifreight. The driver was a consummate professional and was punctual in his contacts with us. Pickup was at the appointed time and he was most accommodating in establishing a convenient pickup time. Brett at Amerif... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph Frank
    Date:11/10/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport agent
    Review:My agent Lecia is very knowledgable and always responable. She tried her best to locate a carrier to meet my transportion time frame. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Jinjun
    Date:11/10/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car was delivered quicker than expected!
    Review:I worked with Lecia at AmeriFreight to ship my car from the DC area to Southern California. She was friendly, courteous, and responsive. The process was easy, which is key when you're dealing with moving your family and all your things across the c... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Eric M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Ford F-250
    Review:Overall Amerifreight was a great company to work with, Ali was very helpful in making sure I had all the information I needed. She was very prompt and made sure I was aware of all issues concerns along the way. The actual Shippers were a little les... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Schmidt
    Date:11/10/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Review of services
    Review:The representative was very attentive and responsive. The car was picked up and delivered on time. I would defenitely used this sevice again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Ron GanttThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:i had an opportunity to have a vehicle shipped to save us time and money. I contacted amerifreight to have them handle the transport of the vehicle. They did everything they said they would do and the transport company (Cowboy Transport) was honest ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Aguirre
    Date:11/10/2014 12:43:00 AM
    Review:This is the second time we have moved vehicles and they have done an excellent job both times. We would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone wanting to move a vehicle. The car arrived on time and in great shape. We called a few different companies but Am... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:David TeckmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You AmeriFreight
    Review:Thanks to AmeriFreight for getting my car shipped to another state. I choose AmeriFreight because of the positive reviews I read. My contact,Ali Miller, helped a great deal. Her knowledge of the shipping process was excellent. She gave all the ... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Minihan
    Date:11/8/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Vehicle
    Review:I was very skeptical about who to trust to transport my vehicle from New York to Georgia. A friend recommended that I use Graham Turner at Amerifreight. The moment that I contacted Graham Turner, I knew that I was dealing with a professional whom I... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert
    Date:11/7/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:I am extremely pleased with the service that we received and would highly recommend AmeriFreight for a vehicle transport. Graham in Sales was personable, knowledgeable, and very prompt in getting my vehicle scheduled with a carrier and at a reasonab... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy Minerva
    Date:11/7/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:The process was smooth and very professional. The care arrived almost 3 days earlier than expected and in great shape, no complaints what so ever. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:11/7/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Total failure
    Review:In spite of agreeing to go for a higher cost shipping option, they asked me to hold on to the lower options, probably because they would need to pay me if the truckers were not available. They finally ditched me at the last moment and I was left high... [ More ]
    Poster:Aparajith Soundararajan
    Date:11/7/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service!
    Review:Called and found a driver in an hour. Price was very reasonable. My car was delivered within 9 days. Good Service, will try again! [ View ]
    Poster:Jake
    Date:11/7/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Graham was very helpful from the get go. He explained the process and was honest and clear about every step. He answered all my questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:11/7/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:When I planed to ship my car from Florida to New York, I had no previous experience on any shipping company, did online research and found this AmeriFreight company, read many good reviews on this company, then just thought let me try. From online qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Yina Wang
    Date:11/6/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Josh was great
    Review:Josh kept us informed every step of the way with our transport - we were happy with the service - the transport driver also kept us informed and ensured that we did not need to wait around all day for pick-up and delivery. We would use the service a... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:JackieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend!
    Review:Josh was very helpful and thorough. Always returned calls, answered questions, and reached out to shipper directly when I was unable to contact them. Pickup and drop off of vehicle was smooth and timely. Honest company and wonderful customer service ... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:11/6/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to work with/would use again
    Review:AmeriFreight did an excellent job arranging a carrier for what amounted to a VW floor pan with a 4'X8' plywood box strapped to it. The price they negotiated was exactly in line with the estimate and they kept me informed of the progress and expected ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:11/6/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Finishline Transportation
    Review:There wasn't much information available about the actual carrier (Finishline Transportation), probably because they are very small. I relied on the broker to pick a good carrier and everything worked out well. [ View ]
    Poster:Herbert Mansmann
    Date:11/6/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Graham and Amerifreight did an excellent (and fast!) job of moving my convertible. They arrived on time - almost to the minute of the first and only promise pickup date/time, and delivered it across country in only 3 days. Would absolutely use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:Lowell
    Date:11/5/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Got what I paid for
    Review:I paid for my vehicle to be shipped and that is exactly what I received. The pick up and drop off date was a moving target but other than that everything went smoothly. [ View ]
    Date:11/5/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: shipping car cross country
    Review:Amerifreight brokered the deal to ship my car from Ct to California. Graham did an excellent job and 3 days later my car was picked up at my home. It left the next day on another truck and was delivered to my brother in California 5 days later in p... [ More ]
    Poster:Candy C.
    Date:11/5/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Fast as I could have dreamed, one day service was amazing.0ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiydiydogxoydkhdoydoydohdoydohdoydohdoyflhcohdohcoydoyfoufpufpufpuxpufoucppppppppppp [ View ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:11/5/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Review:I was very happy with the service and with Amerifreight acting as the broker. Everybody was very professional and ploite. [ View ]
    Poster:Cecilia IngramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Very quick shipment time door to door. Also very quick getting the vehicle picked up.Was given a proper vehicle evaluation form. Everyone I talked to during the process was kind and knowledgeable, My contact with Amerifreight was Josh. Vehicle was re... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Alan BunchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Review:My rep at Amerifreight was Ali Miller and she was very helpful from getting a quote until my car was delivered to the destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Sameer Bharmar
    Date:11/4/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service
    Review:The customer service representative (Lecia) was very professional and able to find a carrier within 1 day and delivery in the same week. The pick-up and delivery were as promised at the quote originally given to me. I would highly recommend Ameri-F... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa C.
    Date:11/4/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: On time @ the right price
    Review:Not the cheapest but with the given condition that we needed them to pick up our car on a specific day, it's very good. Shipped from CA to NC in 8 days for $1250, it's a resonable price. No damage and everything was on time. Recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:TSUN HO LIUThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory Experience
    Review:AmeriFreight seemed to be a reliable company and Ali was extremely helpful and gave good customer service. She called to check in with me on the scheduled pickup and delivery days, called the carrier when I had not heard from them and kept tabs on my... [ More ]
    Poster:Justine
    Date:11/3/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: ALL HAIL AMERIFREIGHT!
    Review:The experience was fast and mostly painless. I say mostly because the first carrier to accept the pick up did not speak English and the communication barrier could not be breached. After several attempts to explain to their dispatcher and the driver,... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/3/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Review:I was well informed when car would be picked up and how the process worked. Ameri Freight worked with me with regards to location and timing needed. Ali was very helpful and kept me informed on the process [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: TES Transportation and Amerifreight are garbage
    Review:TES Transportation and Amerifreight are garbage. DO NOT USE. TES cannot even be found on the BBB site. The driver side rear quarter panel was scraped and dented. The driver side door had many new dings to the door panel, and the edge of the door had ... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that our customer had a bad experience with the carrier we assigned to ship his vehicle. AmeriFreight only selects carriers who have a 95% and higher internal rating from more than 3000. Unfortunately accidents do happen and damage does occur. In this case we did submit the customer all the information needed to claim against the carriers insurance. Lecia, the agent who assisted this customer will help him in any way possible to get this resolved. [ view ]
    Poster:Tony Accardo
    Date:11/2/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:My car was picked up promptly, arrived on time and with no damage. the AmeriFrieght representative was very helpful and constantly contacted the carrier when I had questions about delivery dates and times. Would recommend them over any company. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Daddy
    Date:11/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: One happy customer!!
    Review:This was our second time using amerifreight and our experience was just as the first time very pleasant! We had to ship our car from Georgia to Arizona and we were in a rush to get it to arizona because of my husbands work. Our agent was very helpful... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria DeraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: IL to AZ
    Review:Chicago to Phoenix, worked with Josh at AmeriFreight, would use them again. They were able to get a transport truck within a few days of inquiry. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:11/1/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport for Saturn Sky
    Review:AmeriFreight handled transport of my Saturn Sky from North Carolina to the San Francisco Bay area. They found a transporter within a day of when I initially contacted them. The car was picked up two days later and arrived at my house 8 days later. Ev... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Ed CurtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy with Ameri Freight
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service by Ameri Freight and the subsequent carrier company they brokered with. Pickup and delivery were on time and no problems were encountered. Worked with ALi at Amerifreight and Randy at Franks and Parks Transport... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: responses to my inquiries were handled quickly
    Review:the representative of the company was quick to respond to me with any inquiries i had throughout the process. they rapidly found a carrier when we thought we might have been in a pinch since our move from the west coast to the east coast had to be ca... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica EdenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:Our experience with Anerifreight was wonderful. I felt comfortable and secure from the moment I spoke to the representative. I never felt pressured. They kept me updated on the pick up date. I called the delivery guy while my car was in route. He was... [ More ]
    Poster:Shanee This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker/Fair Carrier
    Review:I worked with Brett Sheffield at AmeriFreight and found him to be friendly and very patient with the many questions I asked as a first time car mover. Brett located a carrier on the first day we had agreed to potentially ship the car (10/17) and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 6:31:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:AmeriFreight was excellent with their customer service, and walking us through the process. The pickup and dropoff occurred within the contracted time. The transport company that AmeriFreight used to pick up our car, American Mausoleum had difficult... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER
    Review:My car was shipped on Monday Morning 6:30 am. It was good experience.. I was worried about my car shipping before I started the process but everything was great. You and the Driver "Kamol" (sorry if spelling is not corrrect) helping me what... [ More ]
    Poster:Balamurugan Sadhasivam
    Date:10/29/2014 3:05:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73