View 169,718 Reviews on 3,826 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,719th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and efforts from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. By receiving compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive is essential to help us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1455 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.23% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.77% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: review
    Review:This is my second year using Amerfrieght. I found that the communication went smoothly. All of the staff, including Josh, Ferdinand and his partner were professional, courteous and competent. From the start to finish, I felt confident that the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Madeline Shanahan
    Date:2/14/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Professional, Prompt Service by Josh of Amerifreight
    Review:I was very concerned about all the uncertainties. But fortunate to reach Josh who addressed all my questions, explained the entire process and got a very reliable/pleasing carrier for my Z4 for a good price. Josh constantly updated me every step of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:2/13/2015 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Atlanta to LA
    Review:After reading tons of reviews of various companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight. I was very nervous to put a deposit down without having a confirmed price and transport company. However, within 48 hours of posting my car, a transport company ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Brooke
    Date:2/13/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Provided
    Review:Josh was my contact representative who provided excellent service. My car was promptly delivered to my destination safely with no scratches or dents after the order was placed for shipment. I would recommend this company to anyone needing to ship a v... [ More ]
    Poster:Jinaki Gourdine
    Date:2/13/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:Our moving experience was made a lot more bearable working with Josh at Amerifreight and David, our driver. They both showed that they genuinely cared about my car shipping needs and accommodated us in every way. David braved the traffic of the super... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan K
    Date:2/13/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Altima / Bmw Transport
    Review:Josh at Amerifreight was a tremendouls help to my family in helping us transport 2 cars. I had my Altima shipped to Florida and then on the return trip back to Pa I had them bring back my BMW. Boris was the driver in both directions. He was great... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/13/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: first time is the charm
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle shipped. I did my research and decided on Amerifreight based on reviews, history, and pricing. Lecia, my representative was straightforward and friendly. She even called me by name when I called back to ask a q... [ More ]
    Poster:amy
    Date:2/13/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and honest service
    Review:I contacted several auto transport companies and finally I chose AmeriFreight Car Shipping. I am very glad that I did. One of the major reasons that I did not choose another leading auto transport company is that they will charge 3% processing fee fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Chao W
    Date:2/13/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Service by both amer freight and the actual shipper were professional and above average. The cost was reasonable but slightly higher than the original quote. Jeff at amer freight was helpful in describing process and following up with me. The shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Sheppard
    Date:2/13/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: 1975 Ford F-250
    Review:After having read reviews on other transportation brokers, I decided to go with AmeriFreight because of the A+ rating with the BBB. The possibilities of things that could go wrong with transporting a vehicle cross country are many. Through some study... [ More ]
    Poster:James milicia
    Date:2/13/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: 2 cars to Florida
    Review:I had Amerifreight take two of my cars from NJ to Florida. They were picked up on a Sunday morning and dropped off the following Tuesday. Customer service agent Josh was excellent in all areas. The carrier driver was very professional and super nice.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Morris
    Date:2/12/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1110% Statisifed
    Review:Professional service and communicated every step of the way. I would definetly reccommend their services to friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Maiysha
    Date:2/12/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting made easy
    Review:Many arrangements have to be made when one is moving from one coast to the other. It is nice to know that some things can be handled by others efficiently and give you the piece of mind you need to handle everything else. I was very impressed with ... [ More ]
    Poster:EElliott
    Date:2/12/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: Econimical and Efficient
    Review:Got a quote for the Economy Rate since I didn't have a time limit. It was a big confusing but Graham was patient and explained how this worked. Original quote was for $1095 best case, after several bids at over $1300, I gave approval to find a carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sei Fujikawa
    Date:2/12/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Service
    Review:I checked reviews of several transport brokers and decided to go with AmeriFreight, who were rated very highly. I worked with Lecia who always conducted her duties in an efficient and professional manner. All my questions were answered to my satisf... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Olson
    Date:2/12/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: What a Relief!!!
    Review:This company is straight forward and just plain gets the job done!!! This is my second time shipping with them in the last 4 years. It is just easy, call them and set it up and you are good to go. Driver was great and very easy to deal with, vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Landauer
    Date:2/11/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: New Car Shipping for A Sailor
    Review:Our Broker was Graham and He was very helpful and informative on setting up and getting the process started to ship our sons New Car across the US. We started on the low end and eventually pushed the price up. From the date that we had a carrier it... [ More ]
    Poster:Rae Lynn
    Date:2/10/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:After dealing with a very sketchy car transport company, Amerifreight was a pleasure to deal with. Very professional, arrived early on both ends of the trip. I would definitely use and refer them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Col Olive
    Date:2/10/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury shipped
    Review:Anerifreight did a great job. Easy to talk to and efficient. My car was delived in a timely manner and Ali made everything super easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Lewis Lee
    Date:2/10/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Review:I was very impressed with the efficiency and speed of AmeriFreight's service. My Shipment was from south Florida to Portland Maine in the middle of winter yet they had a carrier for me within 30 minutes of my call and delivered the car in a snow sto... [ More ]
    Poster:Kap
    Date:2/10/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service.
    Review:We were very happy with the overall service and received regular updates and cooperation during the entire time our car was in transit from NYC to San Diego. There was some confusion when the car arrived to California. We paid for the services ahead ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Michael DeSilvaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Did not fully explain the qoute that was given. Quoted in the $500's and ended up being $800. Also my wife called and got a different explanation than I did. [ View ]
    Response: Call Jeff 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Atkins
    Date:2/10/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Review:The entire process was seamless and everything was executed as described to me. AmeriFreight and PASS transport picked up the truck and delivered it exactly as contracted. The truck was picked up in AZ and transported to NC in 7 days for $1200. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:2/10/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:I've used Ameri-freight car transport brokers to move family car several times and always satisfied about the care and attention they give you. They make sure the contracted driver is doing what they promised and follow up with you each step of the w... [ More ]
    Response: Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Joe W.
    Date:2/10/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done
    Poster:Joe W.
    Date:2/10/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Average
    Review:Pros - Fairly responsive rep, decent price Cons - Felt high-balled (after balking at first 2 very high offers, was called back with a lower offer within 5 minutes) Process was not clear regarding when payment would be made Car was delivered outs... [ More ]
    Poster:Walt
    Date:2/9/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Had a difficult time contacting my coordinator, but he was very knowledgeable a polite during the process. Cost ended being several hundred more than quoted but vehicle arrive undamaged and the driver was very nice. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/7/2015 6:49:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth and Quick
    Review:Fast and smooth just like last time. I've used them before and would use them again. I recommend them ever chance I get. [ View ]
    Poster:R Searcy
    Date:2/6/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:My vehicle was transported from Houston to Smyrna, Georgia. The entire process was fast and there were no problems. The customer service was excellent. I would recommend this company to friends and others. [ View ]
    Poster:HA Williams
    Date:2/6/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: The Fit moves East!
    Review:We had a great experience with AmeriFreight. Our car shipped from CA to MA in about 2 weeks. Some snow storms helped delay a bit. They were up front about cost, how it would work and delivery. Only issue we had was our driver changed last minute the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:2/6/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Cali to NY around new year
    Review:Was trying to ship a car from california to upper state NY around christmas and new year. The timing made it difficult for everyone. Jeff was broker and he was helpful in general. There was poor communication, however, that I really have to push him ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rain Zhou
    Date:2/6/2015 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Best company around
    Review:Great company. Found a very fast reliable driver for a not so popular route from Virginia to Nebraska. I drove one car to Omaha and my driver almost beat me here even though I left the day before him! No ridiculously large windows. Car had no dam... [ More ]
    Poster:Sajan
    Date:2/6/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: Performed as promised
    Review:There was some minor optional price rise. They did not force the price but said it would speed up the order. I agreed fully. They communicated the situation perfectly. NO last minute surprises. So many unknown choices on the internet. I got ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Johnson
    Date:2/5/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped car with AmeriFreight-good experience
    Review:I used AmeriFreight broker to ship a vehicle. Jeff was the company rep that handled my shipping details from start to finish. I had a good experience with both AmeriFreight and the actual shipper. The experience with both was what I expected it to be... [ More ]
    Poster:Darren
    Date:2/5/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast Vehicle Transportation: Go AmeriFreight!!!
    Review:Due to my job change, I had to relocate from Burlington MA to San Jose CA. Moving vehicle from MA to CA was a big challenge so did lots of searching on internet for car transportation companies. And then I came across AmeriFreight based on the excell... [ More ]
    Poster:Tara Shankar
    Date:2/5/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly Service
    Review:The driver that came and picked up my vehicle was very friendly. I was not around at the pickup time but my wife was and she said the pickup went smoothly. The driver was very nice to her and got my truck on their freight in a professional fashion. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Dusty Brooks
    Date:2/5/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght
    Review:Lecia at Amerifrieght was very helpful in contacting and coordinating a shipper for me. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:2/5/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Satisfied
    Review:Bought a car in Ohio and needed to ship it to Oregon. Spoke with Lecia at Amerifreight and she nailed it. I upgraded to the express delivery and it came earlier than expected. I felt safe and secure with Amerifreight and would hight recommend them... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Lee
    Date:2/5/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Review:Thank you Jeff! I have never shipped a car and didn't know to expect. One call and Jeff took my info, contacted transport driver and walked me through the details. The car was picked up at my house on time. I was given one piece of paper ( Bill ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:2/5/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment with AmeriFrieght
    Review:We shipped a 2013 Subaru Outback. Even though the shipment pick up was delayed, we were very happy with the service provided from the Amerifrieght representative Ali. The driver was very courteous and respectful as well. Highly recommend and we are u... [ More ]
    Poster:CWilson
    Date:2/5/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Arkansas to California
    Review:Overall, a good transaction. Was quoted $925 at first, then it went up to $1250. Car arrived the same way it was picked up, in good shape. Glad I have it back in Los Angeles now. Would probably use again. [ View ]
    Poster:D. Forbes
    Date:2/4/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: An island of professionalism in a sea of hype ...
    Review:In the "wild wild west" of the auto transport world where shipping quotes are a dime a dozen and as I found out, actually not worth much more than that (at least in my particular case), it was refreshing as a first timer to work with someon... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Pirkola
    Date:2/4/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:Vehicle was delivered and was in condition that it was shipped. I would recommend AmeriFreight and Fay's Transport, LLC to others needing to transport their vehicles! [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy Wright
    Date:2/4/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:I shipped my son's car from NC to NE and used AmerFrieght. Josh was my contact and he did an excellent job returning my calls and answering all the questions I had. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely use them again if I need to ship an... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Martin
    Date:2/3/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic customer service!
    Review:I was absolutely amazed at the speed in which they secured a driver for us! We had a 1-15 day window. Within just a few hours AmeriFreight had secured a driver for us. The driver delivered our vehicle on the day it was set to arrive. They were so hel... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More] [ view ]
    Poster:Dawn stevens
    Date:2/3/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth experience for my first time shipping a car
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and AmeriFreight made the process go without a hitch. Ali explained how everything worked in detail. She also called after pickup to make sure everything went well, as well as after drop to ensure that the whole... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine
    Date:2/3/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: fast safe shipping
    Review:The car shipping is fast and safe. But cost me another 50 to find the driver. I don't know if it is reasonable or not. [ View ]
    Poster:YeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: transport was great, a little bit expensive thought
    Review:It took ~6 days for my cars to transport from NC to CA, which is quicker than what I thought. Josh from Amerifreight was nice and responsibel. He always kept me updated on the details of the schedules. [ View ]
    Poster:tony
    Date:2/2/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER HAPPY
    Review: Josh was very professional. Someone literally took your call versus leaving messages. Car was picked up and delivered on time form TN to CA. My son will move again and I will use them. Thanks Josh for a great experience! Deb [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie P.
    Date:2/2/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Cross Country Move
    Review:Overall, I had a good experience shipping my car with AmeriFreight. I moved from the west coast to the east coast and needed to get my car there. After looking in to several online quotes with a variety of companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:2/2/2015 11:27:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71