View 147,060 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,061th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: About what I expected.
    Review:You need to get a car from one place to another. You can't drive it yourself. What else are you going to do? Yep, it's a little expensive, but this service gets the job done and you don't have to deal with the hassle. Amerifreight is actually a b... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied experience !!!!
    Review:This was a awesome experience !!! Our last car shipping with another broker was a joke. Our suburban was still sitting on our driveway after 3 months ! So we saw the reviews of amerifrieght and decided to give them a try. At first, the company ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mary This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Amerifreight was chosen because I saw good reviews and it was very difficult with the huge amount of brokers touting for business. However, we chose Amerifreight and despite the slightly misleading prices I went with them and asked for a price ($1000... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless Execution, Top-Tier Service - AmeriFreight Delivers and Jessica Shines!
    Review:In the past five years, I’ve had cars shipped from the East Coast to the West Coast, and from the Pacific Northwest to Southern California. I never had a very bad experience but a few times there were inconvenient delays without good reason, so... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered
    Review:This is my first time using a broker to help deliver a car. I am glad my car was delivered without any complication and on time. Price was above the quote but was still reasonable. I wish company had prepare me with more info on time/price instead of... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:bettyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:The entire process exceeded expectations. You can definitely tell that customer service was the focus of this company. Jorge kept me well informed the entire time. He called me with an offer that I turned down and he continued to to work the deal ... [ More ]
    Poster:Felicia HallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Faster and Cheaper
    Review:I was a little apprehensive using a broker rather than directly contracting with a company to ship my car, especially because my move was time critical (as I am in the military). Additionally, I'm a 'car guy' so I really like my car and wanted to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: I want to send a big thank you to David Littles and the crew from AmeriFrieght
    Review:The team at Amerifrieght did what a couple of other companies failed to do. David Littles was kind as well as courteous and displayed excellent customer service skills. He made me feel as if he was doing a favor for an old friend , a carrier was ass... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:R. MorellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thank Goodness for Competence
    Review:After a frustrating encounter with a completely incompetent rival company that starts with an "R," it was a relief to be in the hands of Jorge at Amerifreight. Although it took 6 days to get the car onto a truck and on its way across the co... [ More ]
    Poster:GinnyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Straightforward, No Gimmicks
    Review:Amerifreight was easy to work with and honest. Like most other companies, they do offer incentive for this review, but I think that is just the fact of doing this type of business. It certainly is difficult to pick an auto transporter. You read a f... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AllysaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Straightforward, No Gimmicks
    Date:5/14/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was my second experience hiring a broker to transport one of my vehicles. After searching Google for a few days I settled on Amerifreight for their quick response to my quote request, price, and positive reviews. Jessica was my contact person... [ More ]
    Poster:gsoodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:It was a first time ever for me to use car shipper. I needed to ship my car from Garden Grove, Calif. to Boston. I had a little knowledge about the "Car Shipping" company. After a some research in google, I selected two companies and c... [ More ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: No rental car needed!
    Review:I moved from Los Angeles to Orlando. I lived in downtown Los Angeles so I thought picking up would be a problem, however the carrier brought a small trailer to pick my car up without any problems. They picked my car up on a Tuesday on time. I landed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Pay a little more - You'll be glad you did.
    Review:A quick delivery was important to me so I paid a little higher rate, hoping for faster, better service. I am so glad I did. My car was picked up the next day by a top-rated carrier and delivered two days ahead of schedule. The carrier was very accomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Transport
    Review:Jessica was very helpful in finding a carrier for my vehicle. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time. My truck was delivered in the same condition as when it was picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:Nicolas MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Quick selection of truck and straightforward communication
    Review:Once I decided to move forward with AmeriFreight, they pretty quickly found a truck. I felt they were honest with me about the challenges of the process and some of the risks. The industry as a whole is a little scary as the truckers are separate f... [ More ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful car transport experience
    Review:AmeriFreight exceeded our expectations in every way. Our car was picked up exactly when promised. The driver was extremely polite and responsible and navigated what is an awkward pick up spot on our busy road. We were delighted when our vehicle arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Review:After several attempts to have my car transported from Florida to Michigan by other companies that were untrustworthy, I finally talked to David who was very professional and promise to do everything to have my car transport within 2 day and my car w... [ More ]
    Poster:alieu jallow
    Date:5/14/2014 2:33:00 AM
    Poster:alieu jallow
    Date:5/14/2014 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: A big thank you goes out to David Littles and the staff at Amerifrieght
    Review:David did what a couple of prior companies failed to do. He was kind as well as courteous. A carrier was arranged within 20 minutes after finalizing my order contract. Not only did the carrier call me right away, but I was overly excited to see my c... [ More ]
    Poster:R.MorellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Date:5/13/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is GREAT!!
    Review:This is my second time to have a vehicle transported. Both times I have used Amerifreight. Both times I have been more than satisfied. Not only did they pick up my truck the very next day, but to my happy surprise it arrived in two days in an ENCLOSE... [ More ]
    Poster:David Norris
    Date:5/13/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Pay a little more - You'll be glad you did.
    Review:A quick delivery was important to me so I paid a little more, hoping for faster, better service. I am so glad I did. My car was picked up the next day by a top-rated carrier and delivered two days ahead of schedule. The carrier was very accommodat... [ More ]
    Date:5/13/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Courteous Service and a history lesson to boot!!
    Review:Transported a rolling chassis from Washington to California. The people at Amerifreight handled everything courteously and promptly. Any time I had a question they were only an email or phone number away. The driver was very good, hard-working and... [ More ]
    Poster:EdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight, Race Cars and Romanians! A good experience!
    Review:The people at Amerifreight handled the transportation of my race car, which was a rolling chassis, in a very professional manner. They told me what to expect at every step of the way. When I needed any additional information, they were only a phon... [ More ]
    Date:5/13/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Entire process from order placement to pickup went very smooth. Graham provided excellent customer service, and was very forthcoming and honest about what to expect from the company. He answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and always retu... [ More ]
    Poster:Toya P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Review:No problems at all. Good communications and on time service. The was delivered without any damage or scratches. [ View ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience with First Time Car Shipping
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car, and it worried me even more that it was going to be almost across the country, from St. Louis to Seattle. Before I started my order with AmeriFreight, I tried calling and dealing with almost 5 other companies, ... [ More ]
    Poster:YaseminThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service, car arrived on time
    Review:I was nervous, with this being the first time I have shipped a vehicle. The agent was able to confidently answer all of my questions and concerns, and was able to promptly set up a shipment time. The company did a great job keeping in the loop with w... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service, car arrived on time
    Date:5/13/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Custom '68 Corvette makes 1200 mile trip safely, with no dashboard & dead battey
    Review:After yet another miserable Chicagoland winter helped delay finishing my project car, I decided that it was 'way past time to send it down to my son's house in Florida. I needed the option to work on it in year 'round warmth and then drive it wheneve... [ More ]
    Poster:Al K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: QUICK & EFFICIENT
    Review:As a very busy business person I appreciate great customer service that is on point. I accepted a new position in Los Angeles that required me to relocate quickly. Within hours of calling AmeriFreight my car was booked for shipment. Jessica was qu... [ More ]
    Poster:BOYDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Moved from Atlanta to Los Angeles. I have never had experience wit car transport before so I didn't know what to expect. My experience was good Amerifreight worked around my schedule and worked with me through a hectic move. The carrier came 2 days e... [ More ]
    Poster:AshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:First time to use this company. I am very satisfied with the result. The carrier was found quickly and did an excellent with delivery in every regard. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: The trip of a truck.
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight to handle the shipment of my personal vehicle when i got out of the military because i was getting a moving truck and couldn't move it myself. My contact Dustin did an excellent job of getting things set up and keeping me up ... [ More ]
    Poster:ConnadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: CA to NC
    Review:The driver was excellent. My only complaint is the constant prompting to write this review. Car was picked up and arrived in a timely fashion. The driver was courteous and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Shaunte OteyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport cross country
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service of the transport of my vehicle. I was relocating from Georgia to California and was quite stressed out about the move not having done this before. American Freight assured me that they could transport my vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:MyrnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014
    Subject: From NYC to CA car transport
    Review:I had a very good experience using this company. I was directed to a very honest driver. My car arrived 2 days earlier than I expected. Person was available to be contacted all the time to give updates. I will surely recommend this company. -Ja... [ More ]
    Poster:JayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight- Top Choice
    Review:In my case, AmeriFright has delivered excellent service, combined with carrier's top notch communication and speed! For the amount paid, I was more than happy!! [ View ]
    Poster:dan
    Date:5/12/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Review:Wonderful service!!!! My car was delivered in like 3 days!!! I plan to use Amerifreight again! The carrier was very flexible as far as picking up my car! He assured me that my car would be taken care of and told me the route he would be taking. I jus... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifright
    Review:Overall a good experience. A last minute change in the actual truck and driver cause a bit of an issue. Car was to be picked up on Thursday and delivered on Saturday. The last minute change had the car picked up on Thursday and delivered on Friday... [ More ]
    Poster:RTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: SUV car shipping
    Review:Overall the procedure was really smooth. It did cost me a little over the first quoted price, but given my need too, i opted for the first available carrier. I guess if i had waited longer, i would have received the quoted price. Overall my agent Jes... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608- 0557 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AmrutaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: New Mexico to North Carolina
    Review:Amerifreight was up front and honest about the pickup location of the vehicle being "off the beaten path," and that it would likely cost a little more to get the vehicle shipped in a timely manner. I appreciated the honesty and the advice ... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful!
    Review:Amerifreight was very helpful with all my questions and concerns. They were easy to communicate with and genuinely wanted to help me. I would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:TraceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Required greater time and cost than planned
    Review:It may be something about Central Texas, but it took much longer to locate a carrier than originally suggested, several weeks in fact. It also required substantially greater cost than estimated (close to double) to attract someone to transport my 195... [ More ]
    Response:all Jessica 678-608- 0557 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Glen C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:I recently shipped a vehicle cross country using AmeriFreight and I'm very happy that I chose them as my agent. Other agents that I contacted seemed to be in a hurry to close the deal and they were sometimes condescending, seemingly impatient when I... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul HuffmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Love the customer service and communication
    Review:I was very afraid to ship my truck it's a limited edition ford f-150 SVT Lightning. The customer serves is amazing and the company called my with very accurate pickup and deliver times/dates. My truck even came early! I will use this company again an... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua torresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time We used Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time we used Amerifreight to transport one of our kid's cars. We didn't look anywhere else this time as we were so pleased with our first experience with them. Our contact there was Jorge and he was very responsive and got both o... [ More ]
    Response:Contact Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jane Doumit This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service and honesty about the process, charges and coverages. Shipment was picked up on time and delivered early (almost too early but the transport company made an adjustment to deliver to alternate location) [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:DANThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 2:43:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71