View 144,222 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,223th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2030 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Asked to do the impossible, she did
    Review:We were leaving town so had to have the car picked up before we left, and delivered home after we arrived. On the same day I first called Jessica, she called back with a transport company that had a storage facility near our home and was able to, in ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: experience
    Review:I had a really good experience with Ameri Freight and especially Mike the auto transporter. He is really a chill guy that is willing to make everything work. He has good attitude toward his customer and his job. Every one from the company is really n... [ More ]
    Poster:Yu-Cheng Lin
    Date:4/3/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, couldn't be better
    Review:Working with AmeriFreight is pleasnt and stress free. Jorge is very professional and couteous. will use them gain in the future. Pickup was delayed by traffic but the driver called and kept me informed. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:CaseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:This is my third car and second transport with Amerifreight. Once again they did a great job and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Not 100% satisfied, but it is acceptable
    Review:The contact person is Jessica, she is really nice and responds to the email and phone call promptly, I am really satisfied with her professionalism. The car arrives a bit ahead of schedule in good condition, my only complaint is the company never ... [ More ]
    Poster:G ShenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2014 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience - Excellent Service
    Review:I was offered a job across the country, and had less than 10 days to pack up my life and move. Jorge with AmeriFreight was a lifesaver. He was super professional, knowledgeable, and was able to answer any questions and concerns that I had. We started... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacey C
    Date:4/2/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was great; I got a great quote, and he was prompt in returning my calls. Realize that he is a middleman that sets you up with another company, and he has no control over how this company performs. Apparently my driver had a b... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan TothThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Second to none!!
    Review:From the moment I contacted Amerfreight, I was highly impressed with their excellent customer service skills and professionalism. Jorge my representative, was very knowledgeable and maintain contact with me throughout the few days this process took. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Richards
    Date:4/2/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: I would use Amerifreight again!
    Review:From the moment I first called Amerifreight to the last correspondence I received, the service was timely and exceptional. I want to thank Jorge for making the whole process easy and understandable for someone like me who has never shipped a car befo... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Reliability
    Review:The quote was received promptly, the shipper was reasonably ontime and delivered ontime in good shape for the price quoted. [ View ]
    Poster:Bryan BirkelandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Well done
    Review:Great service from Amerifrieight. Shipped my car from west coast to east coast. They did a good job in taking care of my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:4/1/2014 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:Pick-up and delivery were easy. Had to drive out to meet driver both times because the streets in both neighborhoods were too narrow to drive the carrier into, but the driver was good and gave us plenty of notice. [ View ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight provided clear information and quick ansers to my transportation needs. The selected transporter was professional and courteous. A solid outfit with quick access to the market to meet your transportation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Got what I signed up for
    Review:As a broker, AmeriFreight did what it was supposed to do. I mean at least I got what I signed up for, in terms of the date of pick-up (though the guy came earlier than expected that day), the date of delivery (though the guy came later than expected ... [ More ]
    Poster:HMCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Got what I signed up for
    Date:4/1/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:I worked with Jorge from AmeriFreight to have my 2004 Toyota Camry shipped from Washington state to Alaska. My vehicle arrived at its destination just as clean as pickup/drop off. My car appears to have been well maintained and in good hands while in... [ More ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Overall it was a good experience. My one issue, which is important, is that I was quoted a price on booking, I committed to that price and left my credit card, and was told at the time the car was supposed to be picked up that no transporters accept... [ More ]
    Poster:LefflerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Date:3/31/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Cross state shipping
    Review:I have had a good experience with amerifreight, Jessicca was my contact person she was good explaining me everything.She got me a good deal,My car was pickup on 03/19/14 and it was deliver on 03/21/14.Jessica gave me all the information on the delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela AlvarezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time using Amerifreight. Their service was wonderful. I originally contacted them through their chat service which was very easy to use. Once I made contact with my representative she was very friendly and courteous. She answer... [ More ]
    Poster:Karla H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I would absolutely without hesitation use AmeriFreight to ship my vehicles again. Dustin was with me every step of the way. Called mult times to keep me informed of the whole process, from pickup to delivery. Great job! [ View ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Friendly and Professional
    Review:My initial concerns when shipping a vehicle is always reliability, schedule and cost - in that order. I was very pleased with the initial contact concerning my needs as a customer and the professional responses I received from Mr. Graham. I had no is... [ More ]
    Poster:forrestThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Ground Transport of Vehicle by Amerifreight
    Review:For the second time in two years Amerifreight has NOT let me down. From the start, Graham my contact, was professional and very forth coming of any charges I might encounter through the process. It is great to know that you have the backing of a prov... [ More ]
    Poster:DougThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Would definitely use amerifreight again. Service was prompt, friendly and professional. There was no damage to my vehicle [ View ]
    Poster:Michael whiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Coast-Coast Shipment
    Review:I was very pleased with AmeriFreight and their Shipping Agent, Jessica! The vehicle shipped was a sports car with peculiar start-up and shut-down procedures. My primary concern was the safe transport as opposed to shipping time of the vehicle. Jes... [ More ]
    Poster:George SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Satisfaction
    Review:I had to use AmeriFreight at a last second's notice due to my other transportation provider dropping the ball. AmeriFreight was kind, courteous and easy to deal with. Overall, they delivered as promised and my car made it from Massachusetts to Oreg... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Stearns
    Date:3/31/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: great easy transport
    Review:picked up my within 2 days from placing the order..and was dropped off to NY in just 2 days... excellent service!! will use again when needed.. [ View ]
    Poster:RashmiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Quick and reasonable price
    Review:They were able to pick up my vehicle within 3 hours of placing the order. The man who picked up our car was quick, polite, and careful loading. He was helpful with my mother in law on the other end, who was receiving our car as well. Would use again.... [ More ]
    Poster:laura This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Baltimore to San Diego
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised with my experience with AmeriFreight. Dustin was more than helpful and went above and beyond to make sure everything went well. The pick up and drop off was very easy and I had direct contact with the freight company (Cypre... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I was very worried about my vehicle not being shipped, but the bottom line, I finally received my car. Once the carrier was locked, the process was quick. [ View ]
    Poster:ryanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2014 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Helped me when I needed it FAST!
    Review:Jessica at AmeriFreight was very helpful. Anytime I had a question she always answered or returned my voicemails promptly. They worked fast and hard to get my car shipped in just a few days notice. Once the car was picked up I was in contact with Jes... [ More ]
    Poster:Haley WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Evo IX - Shipped Across the Country - OH to CA
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and didn't really understand the process. It took awhile to set everything up because I was having trouble setting the car up for pick up on my end. The customer service rep was patient, informative and helped me... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Rating of the transportation process
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight was knowledgeable and very pleasant. He explained the transport process very well. Most importantly, there were no surprises in the price or in the process. My price was at the low end of the estimate. It is important to unders... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff CianchettiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt professional service
    Review:Jorge promptly found a carrier company at a reasonable price and continued to call me to confirm pickup and delivery timing. He was also easy to contact and cared about our car. We would definetly use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Tony TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Good Deal
    Review:Ameri Freight was very helpful in organizing my vehicle's delivery and got a good driver. Paul of Kihara & Sons was extremely professional and timely I would recommend both again in a heart beat. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay StellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Booking
    Review:I tried contacting other brokers to ship my vehicle to Florida to Connecticut and they very extremly vague concerning when my vehicle would arrive at it destination. Dustin from AmeriFreight was very clear,concise and informative. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Honest company. Honest pricing. I would recommend using Amerifreight car shipping service. The service is no hassle and are willing to work with the customer to answer any questions the customer may have. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:3/28/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Poster:Robert
    Date:3/28/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Best rates, delivery times, and service!
    Review:Best car shipping service I've used! I received a quote online which was cheaper than all other companies I contacted. The next day I spoke with a representative who then sent me the paperwork for my shipment. She let me know it could take a few days... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 1:14:00 AM
    Review:Great service from Amerifrieight. Shipped my car from east coast to west coast during one of the worst winter. They did a good job in taking care of my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Lin HeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with this company. They were very efficient at finding someone to take my car cross country in a very specific time frame. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley DurhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transporter - Took care of it like his own
    Review:* The car was transported on time, and proper. * Being short of time, I had to pay more to have a schedule under my control * Worked out well, the car was picked up on time, and as per my availability. * Delivered well and on time * I had been... [ More ]
    Poster:RamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Everything about the my car transport was great, including the transport driver Bob of RDH Trucking. I was kept informed throughout the process. I have had cars transported in the past and this experience was more positive. [ View ]
    Poster:Anne woodyardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Service Again
    Review:This is the second time I have used AmeriFreight and everything went fine again. Graham was responsive to my inquiries and specific needs, and the car was picked-up and delivered in good shape and there were no hiccups or hitches. The pricing was con... [ More ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for your excellent service!!
    Review:I was moving to Chicago from Texas, and was planning to sell my car before the move. I waited too long to get my title changed, so I wasnt able to sell it. The title was going to take 2-3 weeks to arrive, and I had two days before we were packing up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:3/27/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was Great
    Review:Our experience with Amerifreight and their customer service team was fabulous. They promptly addressed any questions or issues we had. [ View ]
    Poster:seanymkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good, no complains!
    Review:They delivered what they agreed to do. Graham was great at explaining the process, with no pressure to sign up with them. He found a carrier for me in a few days and everything went well. Car was dirty when I got it, but that's to be expected, after ... [ More ]
    Poster:Khoo
    Date:3/27/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Amerifreight delivered my car from North Carolina to Texas. They were very professional and I would definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle BarberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Michigan to Pennsylvania
    Review:Orginal Price Quote $695 5-7 day wait, I waited about 5 days and no bites. I had to change the pickup date since I was waiting for information from the dealer however, Once I bumped up the price to $795 within the same day Dustin had a pickup arrange... [ More ]
    Poster:LeonardoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Excellent service, the driver was on time and the delivery was on time. The dispatch agent was also very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:MAHER ABUZAIDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 11:19:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69