View 150,698 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,699th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2152 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.56% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Worked out fine
    Review:They were fine. Had no problems. The car arrived without any problems or damage. The one thing I thought was weird was they would only accept cash upon arrival. That seemed a little "under the table" but it all worked out fine and my car go... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew TorresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Honda civic
    Review:I tried another company first and I got scammed. But these people really know what there doing. I called and they got me set up right away and I didn't charge me tell hey got carrier lined up. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek rigsbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Good customer service and follow through. Vehicle pick up in Washington State and delivery to Atlanta area. Satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Review:I needed to get two cars shipped cross country quickly and Brett was able to find me a carrier to do so. Brett was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight to my fri... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: MA to CA Move
    Review:I selected AmeriFreight based on reviews through this site. I first contacted staff a couple of weeks prior to shipment to get me a quote and agreed to a quote which was $500 lesser than final pricing. I was told that I would get a call from an assi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:IggiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:Overall my cars arrived fast and without damage. Did have to contact the company multiple times however as they had to scramble to find someone to pick up my cars on my last day in town. It was unexpected as I had given them a large pick up window ... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Shang SungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:All went smoothly. Car picked up on time. Delivered on time. Personal contact and follow up was frequent and pleasant. Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Letia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:BarbaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service - Again
    Review:This is the 3rd time I am using Amerifreight. They have always had excellent customer service, have been prompt in answering the phone / returning calls, and have the best prices. I am a happy returning customer. [ View ]
    Poster:RoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:I was concerned about transporting my vehicle across country. But after reading reviews concerning AmeriFreight I decided to go with this company. I entered all my information on their website for a quote. I received it promptly. It was reasonable pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina
    Date:7/12/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Poor service
    Review:I had a poor experience with AmeriFreight. I was quoted a significantly lower rate ($695) by AmeriFreight than 9 other moving companies. However it was not until a week before my initial pick up date that I became fully aware of why the rate was so m... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for that our customer has been inconvenienced during the shipment of his vehicle. Shipping vehicles is not a simple as sending a package via FedEx. There are many moving parts involved and as a broker we try our best to fit all the requirements together so as to set up a successful shipment. We regret the fact that the time allowances caused the customer to make last minute changes, but most importantly his car was delivered without incident. Even though we try to organize the scheduling in a way so that it will accommodate the customer as far as possible, it may sometimes work out differently. The rate we charged is the lowest possible rate for such a shipment. We always do say we bid on the customers behalf to try to get the best rate even if a carrier asks for more. We believe the rate paid was still very competitive compared to what normally would have been paid for this route. [ view ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Straight Scoop!
    Review:While the entire process with shipping my Jeep J10 restoration project was successful and uneventful overall, there are a couple aspects of this industry (likely not just Amerifreight) that are disappointing and surprising at best. First, the collec... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff N.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: This is my experience with Amerifreight
    Review:I want to give everyone a honest situation of my experience with AmeriFreight. I received a quote that was extremely reasonable and to my price liking. Of course, I chose AmeriFreight over other companies. After I hired Amerifreight to transport my v... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:7/11/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Review:This is the second time we've used Amerifreight. The first time everything went perfect. This time the vehicle showed up with a dead battery. After the company jump started it, the radio didn't work. Amerifreight was helpful and quick to get us t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transportcompny you can trust
    Review:This is the second time I've used Amerifreight to transport my car halfway across the country. Both my expeirences have been postivie in customer service, contact with the driver, and its promptness. The price wasn't particularly cheap compared to ot... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:YJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Review:They gave me a reasonable quote, and notified me of an available carrier the next day. Everything went smoothly with the carrier and the car was delivered in 1 1/2 days. I would use them again. MS [ View ]
    Poster:Maury SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great first experience
    Review:This was my first experience in shipping a vehicle. AmeriFreight did a great job of keeping me in the loop and following up once the car was delivered. I would use them again and recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:margie kThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant Experience: #940049580-PQ
    Review:I contacted several car carriers before I chose AmeriFreight. And I'm so glad I did. AmeriFreight was excellent. I can't say enough good stuff about David, who was my contact throughout the process of sending my car across country from Connecticut to... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucinda S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Overall it was a positive experience given the nature of the car transport business. Amerifreight ensured the vehicle was delivered as advertised to Seaside CA at a reasonable price. Their price was approximately $150 better than other offers. One... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: Good enough
    Review:Overall I had a good experience with this company. My broker, Ali Miller, was very professional and capable. She called multiple times during the process to check things were going smoothly. Amerifreight booked a shipping company called Exit 15 Truck... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping cali to tx
    Review:I have shipped a car in the past with Amerifreight and it couldn't have gone any smoother. Hence, my expectations of having the same reliable and smooth transaction taking on another shipment where the same. The time of processing was great and the c... [ More ]
    Poster:NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, definitely would use again!
    Review:We had wonderful service through Amerifreight. Our service person was Brett, and he was flawless throughout our entire process. There had been a mistake on the amount made by someone else at the beginning of the process, and Brett took care of it i... [ More ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:In the end, the car arrived fine. AmeriFreight is probably as good as anyone else in this industry...but one nitpick: I wasn't happy with how much time I had to spend continually phoning and emailing to get proper information, confirmations, statuses... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:only issue was some grease from another vehicle was spilled on front windshield, ruined one of wiper blades. Everything else was great [ View ]
    Poster:doug burnsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable company for vehicle transportation
    Review:I had no idea of the car transportation until I found very positive reviews on AmeriFreight through the internet search. To a person like me who is not familiar with this kind of long distance vehicle transportation service, AmeriFreight was the righ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hyowon ChoiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: second experience just as good as the first.
    Review:This was my second time using Amerifreight to transport my car across the country. They are by far the most reliable carrier that I have found. They quOTE a fair price and have realistic pick up and drop off time frames. Jordan was absolutely fantas... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany Gauchat
    Date:7/10/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Would use amerifreight again and recommend to friends. They helped work out expedited delivery time with car carrier service. [ View ]
    Poster:Heather GrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful
    Review:Overall it was a very good experience. My drivers truck broke down so it took a bit longer than I was expecting but there's nothing you can do about that. Both my driver and customer service were very friendly and helpful. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Evan
    Date:7/10/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: F150 delivery
    Review:Good service. good job on cumunicating timeline and issues. Easy to reach. Follow up e-mail were very infomative [ View ]
    Poster:dean
    Date:7/10/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transaction-didn't know quoted price include $50 for writing reviews
    Review:Smooth transaction-didn't know quoted price include $50 for writing reviews. The carrier chosen by Ameri was excellent. Just less than 3 days to get our car from Louisiana to Connecticut. Car in excellent condition. The only thing not clear upfront... [ More ]
    Poster:RoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great company with fantastic and prompt customer service
    Review:This company Amerifreight is the best I have used for a transport company. Their customer service agent, David is so professional and answered all the questions I had. They were on time and kept my son and I informed from the time the car was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:BeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to California
    Review:My jeep was sent from Jacksonville FL to San Diego CA in about 4 days. Justin was my point of contact throughout and was extremely helpful. I will definately use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:7/10/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: I thought he was crazy but he did it!!!
    Review:I must say that Brett from AmeriFreight did find a great trucking company to get my car from New York to California. At first he found this one company but they wanted another $200 which I thought was BS and declined. He then said I had raise my pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: great service as expected
    Review:I've used the service with this company before and knew what to expect. When I needed to have my car transported back to the east coast I used this company again. Fast, reliable, reasonable rates, its all there. [ View ]
    Poster:MarcelinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Review:Disclaimer: this review is made in return for discount from carrier. Initial quote was ~$1050 but apparently no truckers willing to deliver at that rate, final charge was $1550. I understand that there is some variability in rates but 50% higher f... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for this inconvenience and the increased rate. We always quote our base rate and then bid with carriers to try obtain the lowest rate possible. The customer always have the option to refuse the rate offered whereby we will try use another carrier that has a better counter offer. This is standard procedure in the industry. The internal change in the company did cause some frustration with some customers, but that has been resolved and we are ready to serve our customers better than ever. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin PostlewaiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: No issues, prompt uneventful service
    Review:I called only a week in advance of when I needed my car shipped and Brett found me a carrier that was trustworthy and reasonably priced. I was surprised that the ship time would only be 5 days, which was really great. Brett was in good communication ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelby HutchensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shocking - Upped the price & off it went
    Review:This company is probably as good as any - i believe this to be a very questionable industry. The quote i received was low and i should have been suspicious. Nothing happened for a couple of weeks. When i called Amerifreight, they suggested i might... [ More ]
    Poster:jonette bronsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Don't choose AmeriFreight if cost is your first concern
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight only because they offered me an attractive quote. I think for most people who want to ship their cars, cost would be their first concern. And AmeriFreight certainly knows that. However, the minute I confirmed the order, they didn... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight always tries to bargain for the lowest possible rate with carriers. Our agent may have not explained that well enough. If a carrier gives a counter offer we will always clear it with a customer first. This has been done and the shipment went very well according to our agreement with the customer and the carrier. The auto shipping industry is very unique in the way it operates and AmeriFreight is a leader in helping our customers get the best possible rate with the best service and most comprehensive coverage in the industry. One more note. The service fee charged is standard in the industry. If things go wrong with a carrier and a customer has no recourse with a carrier it will cost much more to resolve the issues than the service fees charged by brokers. Carriers by default are not geared towards customer service. That is why there are brokers to assist customers through this very tricky and complicated process. [ view ]
    Poster:Di ZhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Graham takes care of you!
    Review:Graham and Ameri Freight were accommodating and professional. I chose the lowest quote but I wish I would have paid a bit more in the beginning because the low quote was not attractive to any carrier. So I had to pay more in the end but it worked out... [ More ]
    Poster:AdeelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from CA to NY
    Review:Working with Brett at AmeriFreight was generally easy and he was responsive. However, the carrier that was chosen to move the vehicle was several hours late, resulting in a great deal of inconvenience for us, and the size of the truck required us to... [ More ]
    Response:There is no guarantee about exact times of pickup and delivery. In fact a carrier being late a few hours is not unusual. In many instances delays can carry over a full day or more. It is also clearly stated that carriers will only be able to deliver vehicles that are easily accessible by truck. The option lies with the carrier to determine how convenient the pickup and delivery locations are. We apologize for the inconvenience this shipment may have caused our customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Pete KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Experience Exceeded my Expectations
    Review:Working with AmeriFreight Car Shipping from start to finish was a wonderful experience. This was the first time that I needed to find a car shipping company. My son who is in the Navy was being transferred from the Great lakes Navel Base in Illinois ... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and down to business
    Review:Amerifreight was a fine experience. I was a little worried, having heard car shipping horror stories, but I had no problems. I contacted them on late notice and my car was picked up a few days later. Brett was very straightforward and professional an... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Due to unavoidable circumstances our car was picked up a day late but was actually delivered earlier than anticipated. Customer service was good overall. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:7/9/2014 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: A good transport service
    Review:Overall it was a good transportation experience. The pickup was several days later than I had wanted even though I specifically asked for a certain window in which I wanted it to be picked up. Car arrived dirty but that's about it. I would consider... [ More ]
    Poster:MalcolmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Performance Plus From Justin
    Review:Last week of June I requested an on-line quote from AmeriFreight to transport a jeep wrangler with lift and oversize size tires from Colorado to South Florida and received a response within a few hours. My contact by phone was Justin who answered a... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Jim JenkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service: Closed Carrier shipment at the price of Open Carrier
    Review:I researched many companies and selected AmeriFreight due to the high online rating and positive experience I felt after speaking with representative Ali Miller. I called them on Day 1 and felt satisfied with the accuracy of information I received on... [ More ]
    Poster:PrathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Beehive to Bourbon
    Review:Transporting our Jeep from the Beehive state of Utah to Lexington Kentucky was superb with AmeriFreight. There were zero problems on the transporter's end. We ran into some problems on our end when arranging pickup with the in-laws, but Graham and hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Could not have asked for better service
    Review:I have to admit I was skeptical at first due to bad past experiences in shipping vehicles. I was totally proven wrong with AmeriFreight. After conducting extensive research on multiple transportation companies, it all came down to two factors: (1) ... [ More ]
    Poster:TiffanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Review:I highly recommend using Amerifreight for your car transportation service needs. In the interest of providing honest feedback, the car was late, but that was weather related as the car was being transported in January and this was by no means Amerif... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe L.
    Date:7/7/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great auto transport
    Review:Excellent service. Pick up was on time and delivery of vehicle was incredibly fast. The transporter was professional and nice. The car came in the same condition it left. The price was competitive with my other searches. Would use this same compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashish P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:We chose AmeriFreight over another company we used last year due to a large price increase with the previous company. We were a little concerned about not being able to confirm the exact date of pick-up and delivery with AmeriFreight but the were abl... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmelita CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 12:34:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74