View 147,059 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,060th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Good & Committed On-time Delivery
    Review:Well, When I was looking for a transport company for my car, I got a lot of top reviews for this company , which the words that praises like extraordinary / excellent made me very skeptical.. I did choose this company for my shipping of the car a... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AntoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service from Agent
    Review:David Littles was great to work with, he kept me informed all all parts of the process, repsonded quickly to calls or emails. He was very friendly and a made the process a breeze. [ View ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping with AMERIFREIGHT Quote #940047174-SR(2)
    Review:I shipped 2 cars from CO to VA. Apparently AmeriFreight is a broker and will assign your shipment to another carrier, in my case it was "2407 Express LLC¡¯¡¯. Communication was excellent on both sides of the trip. You can... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Yan
    Date:6/10/2014 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicles
    Review:The company is honest and they got the job done. No disappointments and I would use them again! You know everything before you pay anything! Thanks for the worry free service! [ View ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mr. MadisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Thelma & Louise driving cross country: NOT
    Review:Thelma and Louise driving cross country stopping at the Bates Motel. That is the image I had in my head of my 21 year old daughter and a friend driving her car from CA to GA. So I decided to ship the car and started my research. I had never done thi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:R. GarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I used the internet to get a quote and decided to use amerifreight. The price i paid was a little more than the quote i was given and i had a choice not to take it but decided to ship my car than. My car was picked up on time monday and was delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: No problem
    Review:Paid extra $300 for expedited pickup service since non expedited rate was quoted 10 business days. Expedited brought it down to 1-5 business days (it ended up less than 1 business day). Car arrived early and no issues. Driver (from Skyline) was a pro... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:The car came early which saved me rental costs. It's a bit cumbersome to pick up the car but everyone is really nice and helpful. I'd use them again. Good value [ View ]
    Poster:SoumiyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport From Cli to NC
    Review:Car was delivered 2 days later than agreed upon, however that's the nature of the road, anything can happen. Driver spoke very little English, however he was very polite and was meticulous about taking good care of my car. [ View ]
    Poster:CamilleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Cost - MARC
    Review:Please be aware that this company will quote you one price and then later tell you they can't guarantee the quote or delivery dates unless you agree to pay extra. It's called MARC and will be attached to the Contract. My original quote was for $650 a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: You guys saved my butt!
    Review:Amerifreight and our driver Olick totally saved our long distance move from turning into a complicated nightmare! Thanks guys! My wife and I were moving from Washington down to the San Francisco Bay Area and we had a lot of "moving pieces&qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Hogarth de la PlanteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I transport my car twice each year. Have always used this broker. They are very courteous, promptly return calls is I have questions. Deal with excellent carriers. I will always use them. [ View ]
    Poster:Reta Huns9teinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 7:37:00 AM
    Subject: VA to TX
    Review:Everything went smoothly. Jorge was my contact. I was a little nervous at first because the dispatcher on the transport side was very difficult to understand. Jorge at Amerifreight was a big help though and made some calls to the company shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Better Early than Never!
    Review:I had the pleasure to work with Dustin to ship my car across the country. I've never shipped the car before, but Dustin helped explain many of the details to me. I opted for additional insurance to protect my car, but it arrived in the same exact con... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Overpromised and underdelivered
    Review:Customer service for the most part was courteous. Economy rate was affordably priced. I opted for the first class delivery (with guaranteed delivery date). Unfortunately the carrier they provided was not able to meet that date. The carrier they pr... [ More ]
    Poster:HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car from Illinois to California
    Review:This was the first time I ever shipped a car. I was definitely nervous about it because there were a number of different components to my move and I was on a fairly tight deadline. I thought Amerifreight did a good job - my only complaint is that I... [ More ]
    Poster:LWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Good company, excellent driver.
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, so I learned a few things along the way. I was trying to schedule pickup a couple months ahead of time for a military move. However, the shipment is posted for their drivers to accept, which may not happen for... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Is AmeriExceptional!
    Review:David Little was very polite, helpful and honest. Plain and simple, it doesn't get any better than that. All communication was prompt and professional. I researched this company and selected them based on their A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Mr. L... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian WestlakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Rocky Customer Service Road But Excellent Carrier Got The Job Done
    Review:We had used Amerifreight previously and had a flawless experience. However, this time around there was a complete lack of transparency and competent recommendations with regards to how our bid actually compared to the market's/competing bids. This le... [ More ]
    Poster:IanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2014 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great Overall Experience
    Review:AmeriFreight has been a great company to use for shipping. The rep worked with me to ensure that my vehicle arrival would coincide with my date of arrival to the new city. A few small hiccups with minor details, but the experience overall was pleas... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Christina M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/7/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight = Ameri...TRUST
    Review:Right from the start we were of course skeptical like anyone trying to get a car shipped from point A to point B for the first time. But talking to Dustin set us at ease and we felt secure working with him and Amerifreight. Dustin's voice was calm,... [ More ]
    Poster:PamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Great information, delivery and above all honesty. My contact person was Jorge, I would definitely call and use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:dianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Nissan
    Review:I selected this company because they had a high number of completed orders (thousands)and minimal negative responses from their clients. I think that is the best way to shop for a transporter. I had multiple competing quotes but many of them had sp... [ More ]
    Poster:Sacramento ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Senior, Grateful Grandpa
    Review:My car was picked up by a very courteous driver in New Jersey at a designated meeting spot, very close to my residence, and delivered to my door at my new residence in California by a different very courteous driver. Overall my experience was very g... [ More ]
    Poster:Deryk
    Date:6/6/2014 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Quick service, and a small world, too!
    Review:I needed to get a car from Indiana to California on short notice. I called in the middle of the night planning to leave a message. I was surprised when David picked up the phone with a very courteous nature. We got the details worked out quickly. Muc... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:6/6/2014 6:39:00 AM
    Subject: Don't Be AmeriFRAID to use AmeriFREIGHT
    Review:I was in a pickle: my precious tidewater blue Honda Fit was stuck 2,000 miles from home after I gave up on a cross-country drive and decided to fly back to New Jersey. What was a girl to do? I started to investigate the possibility of shipping my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha
    Date:6/5/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: AZ to GA
    Review:First of all, Amerifreight is strictly a broker. I didn't deal much with Jessica, but she was able to find a transporter quickly for me who was able to meet my needs. Jessica initially told me the vehicle would be picked up on a Tuesday and I calle... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Our recent car shipment
    Review:This was our first experience of transporting car using a carrier and Jorge made it very easy by setting the right expectation from get go. He explained all the steps required to ship our car and he found the perfect truck driver to deliver the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:NrupalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Ship my car
    Review:Ship my car from CA to midwest. It went smoothly. Ship my car from CA to midwest. It went smoothly. Ship my car from CA to midwest. It went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:ACThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:We dealt with Dustin at AmeriFreight, and he was very honest and knowledgeable about the process of shipping our car from California to Florida. He made us feel much more comfortable about the entire thing. The company that actually shipped the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I would highly recommend this company. I had them transfer my car, and Jorge was prompt with his responses whenever i left a message. This was no small task considering the three hour time difference. I subsequently used them again to ship my wife's ... [ More ]
    Poster:JoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Cali to Jersey-move that car!!
    Review:I got Graham, he's the man, he gave me the plan, I forked out the plastic card,300 ain't bad, my info to the man. In a few days he replied said the driver is coming nineteen of May. Right on time, no Hassles, just Graham. Cause I said he's the man. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara GastaldiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:I used this company based on a friend's recommendation and I am very happy with the results. The contact person, Jorge, was really easy to get a hold of and helpful with my questions. The driver wasn't as easy to talk to, but was very precise abou... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Review:I had an overall positive experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping. The only concern was that I reached out to them a month before I needed to travel and didn't get set up with an appointment until a week before I had to leave, which was a bit of a conce... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Classy company moves classic truck!
    Review:This was my first experience hiring a shipper to move a vehicle. I was very concerned after reading horror stories on the internet about bad shipping companies. I was most certainly concerned since I was shipping a 1971 Chevy C-10 Pick-up in origina... [ More ]
    Poster:RobinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Bug delivery from Arizona to Ohio
    Review:I contacted Amerifreight to contract a carrier to deliver my 1970 VW Bug 2000 miles, in May 24. They picked the car up on May 30 from seller. Contacted carrier to check on delivery on June 3, was told the car was enroute, expected delivery was a day... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda HartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
    Review: I needed a car shipped from Utah to Georgia...what a large feat! I decided to look for a reputable company that could protect my investment and get my new ride to me unblemished in a timely fashion. The reviews online for Amerifreight were great. ... [ More ]
    Poster:DarinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight made it simple and easy to ship my car from coast to coast. I know next time I need a shipment I can count on AmeriFreight! My car came earlier than expected and I couldn't believe how easy it was! It definitely is worth it to ... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Very good experience. The process was very easy and stress free. Competitive prices as well. David even found me a carrier to take my car one day early and deliver it the very next day! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael beansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: using Amerifreight
    Review:Used Amerifreight because it was recommened by our company to use and because of the reviews I read. We had no problems getting all 3 vehicles picked up on time and delivered. David was wonderful to work with. The pick up date changed after I booked ... [ More ]
    Poster:AngieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight rep execellent/auto transporter contracted to carry car awful
    Review:We've used Amerifreight as the broker in the past and found their services excellent. Same this time. However, the carrier they brokered the business to USTA, LLC out of Manchester, NH was AWFUL. Driver insisted on picking car up early and at nigh... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter L. BugbeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Review:I am happy to get very fast and economical car shipping experience. The quote process was very quick; pick up and delivery were on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandeep DadhichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 2:14:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable and stress free
    Review:I had the pleasure to work with Jessica for moving 2 cars from MA to TX. This was my first experience with moving cars and having read horrible reviews online about various companies, I was very skeptical about choosing any company. I read good revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Ahmad J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: Reasonably good company
    Review:I did a lot of research into these companies before settling on this one. It seems like these companies are really hit-or-miss (mostly miss), and fortunately for me, my experience with this company wasn't too bad (mostly because I was truly flexible... [ More ]
    Poster:ShilpaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonably good company
    Date:6/3/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Safely!!!
    Review:It is my first time to ship a vehicle. I was so nervous since I do not know how to choose a good company to ship my vehicle safely. My friend recommend Amerifreight to me. He told me that he has already shipped his car twice within Amerifreight and b... [ More ]
    Poster:GraceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping out-of-state
    Review:Car was picked on time. Delivered 3 days earlier than given. Customer service was excellent. Driver was very courteous and did a very through pre-check. Car delivered as in the pick-up condition on time. Driver called the pick-up party early hours... [ More ]
    Poster:Karin GannareduuyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Did not know what I was getting myself into
    Review:This is my first time shipping a car anywhere. I understand that transporting a car from NY to CA is a big distance. But do not make promises that cannot be kept. I rather the information be gathered before numbers be shot out at me. For example, I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne DiazThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped car from DC to Dallas
    Review:My one observation since this isn't something people do everyday. While some brokers will quote you a lower price and get you to sign the paperwork, there is an optional and somewhat buried escalation clause presented later that can quickly drive the... [ More ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding with the services
    Review:Overall I was really satisfied with AmeriFreight Car Transportation and the driver. This was actually my 2nd time for me to ship a vehicle from State to State. The first experience I had to go through wasn't really satisfied. The driver who transp... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 1:31:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71