View 169,158 Reviews on 3,815 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,159th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1465 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.32% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Early Arrival
    Review:Excellent service that I would use again. My car arrived two days early, and the carrier did an excellent job of coordinating pick-up and drop off with my family in each location. There were no major issues. Josh, the Amerifreight contractor, was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sasha
    Date:3/18/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Quick and Easy
    Review:I called on a Thursday expecting to see my car next week, but they found a driver near my car picked it up 10:30am Friday and dropped it off 9am Saturday. This saved me a bunch of money in rental costs. [ View ]
    Poster:ShaynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Ali Miller
    Review:Excellent Job! This is my second job using them... Great communication and super honest people!! Thanks Again Ali... VJ [ View ]
    Poster:Vitaliano MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Virginia to Utah Move
    Review:Overall good service. Driver was communicative as well as the individuals at AmeriFreight. Vehicle was delivered on time after they found a driver. [ View ]
    Poster:HK
    Date:3/17/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: ON TIME WITH NO DRAMA!
    Review:1501503728-EJ Above is my Freight # for transporting a truck fro Seattle to Las Vegas. Graham at AmeriFreight was upfront with all details regarding their role as a broker and what to expect. The truck was picked up on the exact date and time as pro... [ More ]
    Poster:jeffrey b
    Date:3/16/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrives safe and sound
    Review:I purchased a car in Wisconsin and had it shipped to Florida. The communication with Amerifreight was great. also, the transporter was easy to work with. it was a very good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry Bishop
    Date:3/16/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:Shipping our car was so easy with Amerifreight. Our car was picked up on time and delivered on time. OUr car was delivered in perfect condition and even the driver was a great help! Amerifreight customer service was great [ View ]
    Poster:R N
    Date:3/16/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Good service and happy with everything. Good communication. I was pleased with the transport truck and timing. I live in a relatively remote area of the country, so I paid a premium for the move. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffrey LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:The company picked up mu vehicle in Houston Tx and delivered it right to my driveway in Georgia for a reasonable fee. The delivery date was delayed one day from the quoted delivery date but the driver and his company informed my as they were in rout... [ More ]
    Poster:David Jones
    Date:3/14/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Poster:David Jones
    Date:3/14/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Condition
    Review:This is the second time I used Amerifreight and once again it went perfect! They secured a carrier for a good rate and my new corvette was delivered 2000 miles through rain, sleet , and snow in perfect condition and in great time! SO GRATEFUL! [ View ]
    Poster:Ginny C.
    Date:3/14/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Price was the best, and the service was great. Pick-up driver was very courteous and informative. Arrival and delivery in Denver was right on time. Would definately use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:3/12/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1991 Toyota Supra Turbo Hatchback
    Review:I live in CA and purchased a 1991 Toyota Supra Turbo in MD. I decided on open transport so after a significant amount of online research decided on AmeriFreight. They simply had the most positive reviews. It's a jungle out there so one has to be care... [ More ]
    Poster:Nielen
    Date:3/12/2015 4:03:00 AM
    Subject: would recommend
    Review:our experience with amerifreight was very pleasant. they were easy to talk to and were prompt with all communication. [ View ]
    Poster:agnes
    Date:3/11/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Service
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was top notch! Josh was very professional and Honest from the beginning with the cost,shipping pick up and delivery, I will definitely use them again for shipping needs! [ View ]
    Poster:Moses Coe
    Date:3/11/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: STAY AWAY FROM AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:Amerifreight is a company who will strive to get 5star ratings. But it deserves none. You will be lucky if your car gets delivered in good condition and in that case they will take all the positive credits. However if the car gets damaged, expect lea... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for any frustrations this shipment has caused the customer. Our customer service agent assisted the customer in filing a claim with his gap protection plan, however, the necessary claim documentation was not complete, making the claim invalid. Because the gap coverage was provided by a separate company, we were unable to provide further assistance in this matter. The customer was offered a discount, but refused it. Though we feel that our agent provided the best assistance possible, we do understand how this situation is frustrating to the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Amit
    Date:3/11/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Superburb and speedy service. Would recommend to use their service. Superburb and speedy service. Would recommend to use their service. [ View ]
    Poster:JC
    Date:3/10/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Express
    Review:Overall my car transport experience was excellent. Lecia provided outstanding customer support during the entire process. My two cars arrived earlier than I expected. I would recommend AmeriFreight to all my friends! [ View ]
    Poster:LB
    Date:3/10/2015 3:27:00 AM
    Review:AmeriFreight was able to get my shipment in progress within 24 hours when another carrier couldn't after 3 weeks. [ View ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:3/9/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Great service, was very prompt. Found a shipper at a reasonable price very quickly. Shipped from Iowa City, which is not the most popular departure site, but a carrier was found within a couple days at a very reasonable price. The pickup was on time ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Nathan ReeceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for a good Car move experience
    Review:Ali was very responsive to my requests and was able to give me a decent estimate and explanation as to how pricing worked. My car was picked up the day after the first available date by a very courteous driver. It was dark and inspection was a bit ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donald King
    Date:3/8/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: More than expected
    Review:A very professional and helpful company. The price was very fair and included driveway to driveway service. The time line, despite the winter storms, was right on. The driver took my Fathers age into consideration (he is over 80), and went above a... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:3/8/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Very satisfied with pick up and delivery. Amerifreight was on time and professional and would definitely use them again.Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Edward
    Date:3/6/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: from NC to VA on time and looking good
    Review:I am a manager at a Toyota dealership in Alabama. We had gotten a car from a dealkership in NC and the customer was in VA. In most cases this would be a logistical nightmare but Josh and the folks of AmeriFreight made this a very enjoyable no hassl... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Sagan
    Date:3/6/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Makes shipping easy!
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight was prompt with answering questions and responding to e-mails. The transport of the vehicle was overall well-coordinated; however, a snow storm on the east coast caused the pick up and drop off to be late. Otherwise, the car w... [ More ]
    Poster:C Honsaker
    Date:3/6/2015 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience, one more time
    Review:It is the second time for me to use AmeriFreight Car Shipping to ship my car, since I have a very good experience with them before. They did not disappoint me. My agent, Ali, is very professional. She communicated with me very efficiently and contact... [ More ]
    Poster:Chao Wang
    Date:3/6/2015 5:53:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:At the beginning, I chose another company with good reviews. I had been waited for two weeks, but they can't secure a driver. So I contact AmeriFreight because they have good reviews as well. they quoted about 800 dollars at the... [ More ]
    Poster:ivy
    Date:3/6/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: A snowy trip!
    Review:Our son, who lives in a different state, did the initial search for an auto transporter given his previous experience. He recommended AmeriFreight after reading reviews and estimated prices based upon an initial contact with AmeriFreight. This was ou... [ More ]
    Poster:C Brown
    Date:3/5/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Painless experience
    Review:Incredibly fast. Great communication from Lecia at Amerifreight to keep me updated through the process. Called on a Tuesday, picked the car up on a Thursday night, received it on Sunday. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:3/5/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Review:It turned out more expensive than the estimate. The pickup guy also charged me. Ali was excellent at customer service and prompt and available with phone calls. That made me feel reassured that my car was safe. The car arrived with no damage. The p... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana S
    Date:3/5/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Graham was very efficient in getting me scheduled with a very short notice. My Jeep arrived almost 3 days ahead of schedule and was only dirty because of coming from Colorado. Would definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:P. Peterson Jr.
    Date:3/5/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great service/communication
    Review:I was very impressed by this company.Lecia kept me informed and was always available. Lecia worked over the weekend to get a carrier for my shipment. the carrier they selected honored the quote provided by the company. the carrier picked up early an... [ More ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:David Lansky
    Date:3/5/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: A very satisfying experience
    Review:I wanted to transport my 1998 Honda Civic from Shawnee, OK to my daughter in Bothell, WA. Lecia of AmeriFreight was very helpful in locating a shipper for me. She was able to find Skyline Logistics on the very first day that my vehicle was availabl... [ More ]
    Poster:ALEX LEE
    Date:3/5/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Good communication with Ali, took more time for car to get picked up than expected due to location. The truck driver was very friendly and helpful, no issues with the car. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Mel
    Date:3/4/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and precise quote
    Review:At first, I went with another company who quoted me with a low price, hiked the price to double the cost when it was time for my vehicle to be picked up, pressured me to accept the revised rate, and told me that it wouldn't go lower than that. AmeriF... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:3/4/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: A good experience
    Review:I was very impressed with the communication and effort to do this delivery under very difficult weather conditions. Graham was very honest about potential wait times to get the job done at this rate. At one point he called with another option but di... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:3/4/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: A good experience
    Poster:Bob
    Date:3/4/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Better than expected
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car. I was very uncomfortable situation for me. But I decided to take a chance on AmeriFright and they were great they were quick and helpful with questions and updates. And it was at a decent price for the distance... [ More ]
    Poster:Moriah Martinez
    Date:3/4/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: St. Louis to Seattle Car Transport
    Review:I went into this very wary of the process. I was able to get no real information on reliable carriers from either our car dealership or body shop. I dove into the internet search process with no way to know if I was dealing with a reliable service... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:3/4/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:When I requested for a quote (as we had used Amerifreight earlier in Aug 2014), Ali Miller responded quickly and she answered all my questions very professionally. She arranged for a driver to pick up the car on a specific day of the week as per my r... [ More ]
    Poster:Usha Raghuraman
    Date:3/4/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Not Cheap, but I got my car!
    Review:I recently had to move for a new job I landed in California, 2600 miles from home in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, since this is my first time moving out of state, I wasn't experienced in how car transportation worked. It turned out I needed to be a... [ More ]
    Poster:KelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Quick & professional
    Review:Ali from Amerifrieght contacted me within 12 hours of posting my vehicle move. Transport happened all in one day. Opted to take the additional $95 insurance, total cost for the move was $745, $50 up from the original estimate. Everyone was friendl... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:3/3/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car review
    Review:Josh was amazing and very helpful. He kept up communication and made sure my car was on time to me. He was patient with me and didn't hassle me at all. It was very pleasant working withthe Amerifreight company and I would definitly recommend them if ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service for a first time shipper of my automobile. I would recommend this broker for auto shipping needs. I was a bit cautious about shipping my vehicle but it was in good hands with Amerifreight. Thank you Ali. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark ramirez
    Date:3/1/2015 3:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great Carrier
    Review:I recommend this carrier company, they are the best. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a carrier company. I did some research and based on reviews selected AmeriFreight, they were on time, honest and delivered the car on a timely manner... [ More ]
    Poster: Paul
    Date:2/28/2015 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and quick service
    Review:The customer service representative helped find the best quote that fitted my need, and followed up closely with the deliver schedule and the quality of the shipment. I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel.H
    Date:2/28/2015 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle and I chose AmeriFreight based on other reviews and I am glad that I did. Graham Turner was my agent and he was very professional, informative and straight talking. He explained everything clearly and c... [ More ]
    Poster:George Schuster
    Date:2/27/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!!
    Review:I was scared to ship my car. After speaking with Lecia at Amerifreight I felt good about my decision. She was informative, confident, kept in contact with me on a regular basis, helped connect me with the dispatcher when I couldn't reach him (it on... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:2/27/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Like Clockwork
    Review:Received a prompt response to initial request for a quote. Quote was courteously revised for senior discount. Could not book order until 3 weeks later but quote was honored. SuperSaver rate estimated 5-15 days before pickup but pickup occurred within... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:2/26/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Like Clockwork
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:2/26/2015 11:24:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71