View 144,592 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,593th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2042 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.56% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:Email communication was prompt and timely. Jessica was very helpful in coordinating transfer. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Dustin at AmeriFreight provided excellent service, making the process simple and painless. Communication in written and verbal form was clear and readily provided. There were no surprise costs or issues during the process. The company that did the ac... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:John DalyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and easy car transport experience? Go to Jessica at AmeriFreight.
    Review:I found that the whole car transport experience was a huge pain in the ass until I found AmeriFreight. When the first company I used decided to just stop contact with me, for absolutely no reason, I eventually found AmeriFreight. It's a shame I didn... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy to work with
    Review:With all of the companies listed online that call, text, and spam you, I was totally overwhelmed with quotes! I did some research and found Amerifreight. I had 0 problems with them, they always picked up when I called and answered my questions via em... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly MillsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:This was my firsttime shipping a car with any company. Amerifreight and Graham help make this a wonderful experience. Once we had a carrier booked to pick my vehicle up, it made to my destion in less than 4 days. I would highly recommend amerifreight... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Luther ChambersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 7:58:00 AM
    Review:From the get go, Jorge was very informative and helpful in getting my car shipped from the mainland to Hawaii. Every time I called with an inquiry, Jorge always found the time and the patience to answer my questions. In addition, Jorge updated me pre... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Thea This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 1:51:00 AM
    Review:The service was very professional. Right from the time of booking the contract with Jessica to getting the delivery of the car, everything went great. The driver was very polite and was 15 minutes early for both pick-up and delivery. The car reached ... [ More ]
    Poster:RajeshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipment Across US
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was positive. Dustin Himes my freight agent explained in detail how the service works and what to expect. He also answered the questions I had concerning the items on the paperwork. He responded to all my e-mails once ... [ More ]
    Poster:GAIL J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Experience
    Review:They picked up and delivered the car as expected even though it was $450 more than originally quoted. Overall, the process was smooth and easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob RoccoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great service from start to finish
    Review:I had Jessica of AmeriFreight as my broker and she really took the time to get everything set up for me. She gave me a list of options on what I could do for moving my car and was also flexible for the timing. This company is very professional and mu... [ More ]
    Poster:lebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Midwest Car, New England bound
    Review:Having a car shipped from Ohio to Massachusetts while residing in Arizona was surprisingly painless with Amerifreight. Jessica kept me informed throughout the entire process. Granted, there were a few bumps in the road regarding the original transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam CincottaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Amerifreight is very easy to deal with. I located them online through google because I was looking for a company to ship my daughter's car to her because she is in the navy and has been stationed in another state. They were also reasonable in their... [ More ]
    Poster:ReneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:My brand new vehicle was transported from Texas to Indiana. I was very pleased with the quality of service I received. Jessica Ferris, my main contact person at Amerifrieght, was very helpful, patient and considerate. I was able to maintain contact w... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I looked around for a good company to ship my car from VA to UT. Dustin at Amerifreight was very nice and professional. He quickly found a great transport for my car and followed up to ensure all was going well. I would highly recommend their serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Professional
    Review:Jessica's service and professionalism was very good. I placed the order and she emailed and called several times to update me on the process and status. [ View ]
    Poster:EThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Shipping Company
    Review:Jessica was courteous and extremely helpful when educating me on the process and answering my questions. She was a great help to me since this was the first time I had ever shipped a vehicle. The car was picked up on time and delivered early with n... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Dustin was great
    Review:. I am happy I decided to use AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle across the country. The customer service was wonderful and Dustin stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. The truck arrived safely and in prime condition. I would rec... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping). [ view ]
    Poster:CandiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Very good communication. Jessica was willing to work with me to get a competitive rate and first class service. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping). [ view ]
    Poster:M. Miller
    Date:5/1/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant service
    Review:Jessica was very helpful and knowledgeable kept in contact to see how things were going during the process. The quote she offered was quick and very reasonable the transport company was excellent with a first class rig. Definitely will use again for ... [ More ]
    Poster:gilbert perezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE
    Review:WHAT CAN I SAY! EVERYTHING I NEEDED WAS TAKEN CARE OF IN TIP TOP SHAPE! I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND USING THIS SERVICE..THEY GET THE JOB DONT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM! BIG SHOUT OUT TO JESSICA FERRIS FOR HANDLING MY CASE! YOU ARE AMAZING! SERIO... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony SaundersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: The experience was as smooth as a baby's butt!
    Review:Four years ago we had our Forerunner transported back east. Wish we would have used AmeriFreight back then. Our previous experience was a nightmare compared to our recent experience. We didn't mind paying a little extra for expedited service (our adv... [ More ]
    Poster:DebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the company. Even though I was in Germany for most of the time I was completing the order, they still made sure to help my family and I out. Will use again whenever needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis Arce-MillardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Got the Job Done
    Review:The initial quote to transport my car from Baltimore, MD to Charleston, SC was 450$. I did not receive any offers for transport at this quote, so my contact person suggested I bump the price up to 750$. One day after the price was increased to 750$ I... [ More ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Jessica at Amerifreight was great, open, honest, easy to contact after the inital phone call. Car was picked up a day later than promised originally by the transporter, but they did call and tell us they would be late. Car was delivered on time, no... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis DominicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Date:4/30/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of Mind from East to West!
    Review:I needed a vehicle with me for school in Nevada, but the problem was I lived all the way in Florida. Buying a car was obviously expensive, and renting one too. I had done road trips with family before, but never cross - county. However, as a female a... [ More ]
    Poster:MehwishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Stressful but satisfied
    Review:Getting a vehicle transported is not a simple task, at least for me it wasnt. The entire process was very stressful because you basically have to put your trust in someone you do not know, and hope they deliver your vehicle to you in a timely manner ... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Previous broker fell through, AmeriFreight came through!
    Review:Previously we had contracted Ship a car Direct (SACD) to help ship my car from Atlanta to Seattle. The broker not only forgot to put the deal in, they either ignored our calls or made promises that did not come through. At one point, they mixed our o... [ More ]
    Poster:RebeccaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:I have had a hard time finding the right movers saying they can move my car on a certain day and end up saying "oh we can't find a carrier for your car" and having them change the price a number of times. Amerifreight was prompt (though a... [ More ]
    Poster:MelanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty quick
    Review:I contacted Graham to ship my 2001 Hyundai Elantra from Fremont, CA to Cookeville, TN. The price that was asked at the beginning was $775. Later they had to increase because carriers weren't accepting to ship my car at this price. So, the price was i... [ More ]
    Poster:Manideep AngirekulaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:57:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Took some time to match a carrier, but the price was good, and communications are clear. Would recommend to any one who are not super urgent in their car transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Date:4/30/2014 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Looked for a honest, reputable company online and Amerifreight came up as a excellent company to handle my transport needs and it is as it says they are (excellent). My transport time was on time and could not have been better. [ View ]
    Poster:ray
    Date:4/30/2014 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Jeep Transport
    Review:Overall process was great. Customer service from start to finish was fantastic. My vehicle showed up quickly and was not damaged in any way. Only negative is that I was given a quote originally and then once contracted, was informed the auto trans... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Blair DimondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Courteous, kind and professional
    Review:I had a pleasant experience with AmeriFreight. They performed their services in a timely manner and helped me find a carrier to ship my car quick. After my initial bid wasn't being picked up I increased the amount necessary to ship my vehicle and w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Stolen item
    Review:I had a overall good experience, except for my stolen router & EXTREMELY dirty car(I expected dirty, not FILTHY & black marks that won't come out of the leather) I would use them again, just not for a brand new BMW. Probably a used car next t... [ More ]
    Poster:SandmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review Oregon to Massachusetts
    Review:Truck was delivered on time at a fair price. Carrier could have been a lillte better about keeping me posted as to whereabouts of vehicle. Truck was delived on time time , but I felt like I was holding my breath until it finally came. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn GliklichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: First time car shipment
    Review:We needed to get my daughter's car from Seattle to Boston. Graham was prompt with answers to my questions and showed good follow thru. We chose AmeriFreight to do the job. We decided on the dates. No sooner than I had made the decision, I got an ... [ More ]
    Date:4/29/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Courteous and Prompt Service
    Review:Jessica at AmeriFreight Car Shipping made the transfer of a 2011 BMW 335is very simple and straightforward. She patiently answered all pricing questions for different insurance, schedule and service options during 3 separate phone conversations. W... [ More ]
    Poster:brophyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Did not fulfill contract
    Review:Please do not use this company. It was imperative that I received my car by 4/26 as I was moving states and it was thus written into my contract. If they couldn't deliver by the 26th I needed to switch my order and have the car shipped elsewhere. T... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the inconvenience our customer has suffered as it is our goal to make every shipment worry free. We are proud of the fact that we are transparent and honest in all we do. Unfortunately we cannot always say the same for some of the carriers we assign in good faith. We do require a 95% and higher internal rating from our carriers, but even still things may not hap[en exactly as planned. We did get confirmation from the carrier that they will deliver by the 25th or the 26th and on those terms they were accepted to deliver the vehicle for our customer. This was in our notes within our systems: Order 940041958 YF ...... 04/23/14 6:28 pm Trans Logistics Express Riverdale, IL 773-727-1835 RATING 100% ins Grange Ins Company PU 4/24 DEL 4/25 OR 26TH They have denied to have ever made such a promise. This carrier has now been placed on our do not use list. Again, we sincerely apologize to our customer for this failure to deliver as promised by the carrier assigned but we truly did all to ensure the shipment went as promised. We recommend that the customer leave a review that would address the service of this carrier directly. [ view ]
    Poster:TessaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Well Done!!!
    Review:Jessica was very helpful in shipping our car from MD to TX. Even though we had to move the shipping date up at the last minute. She was able to come through at a great price and the car was picked up and delivered right on time. I couldn't have as... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 ford bronco
    Review:I was a little skeptical about using a car company for my vehicle but these guys set me a ease and talk me through the whole process I wouldn't use anybody else , my car was on time and in perfect condition when It arrived .an the driver knew what h... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Good customer service
    Review:Getting in touch with the customer service representative was very easy. Her replies were very prompt. I would gladly use the same service again for any future automobile relocation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jairo PavaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Jeep transport
    Review:Graham did a great job helping me arrange transport for my Jeep Wrangler from CT to SC. Communication was good and shipping was fast. I would definitely recommend them and will use Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed ScottiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Kudos! Shipment SE to NW
    Review:I came across the website www.transportreviews.com while doing a Google search. I did an extensive scan of the reviews in the last 30-60 days, and decided to checkout my top four vendors. After careful analysis, I choose to work with AmeriFreight bas... [ More ]
    Poster:PerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Would Confidently Use This Trustworthy Company Again!
    Review:Like most people, I was nervous about shipping my car across the country. Did a quick search and found Amerifreight with excellent reviews. After speaking with Dustin at Amerifreight, I was instantly pleased. He was very friendly and eagerly helpful.... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and was quite nervous about the whole process. After reading several reviews, I decided to go with AmeriFreight and worked with Dustin who was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and concer... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren R.
    Date:4/27/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Car from Florida to California
    Review:Our AmeriFreight rep, Dustin, was able to negotiate a good price for us. The car was picked up on a Tuesday (one day early) and delivered on Sunday (2 days early). The driver kept us updated on the status and found a drop off location very close to... [ More ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:This company is very professional with the entire process from locating a driver, to following up on pick up and delivery times, along with shipping my car on time with no damage. Very impressed, and will definitely use this company again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Marc NicholsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Got the car early but had to run around!!
    Review:After the initial agreement the car was picked up in 2 days at the price quoted. I was told that the delivery would take 7-10 days but I got a call in 4 days saying that the car would be delivered next day between 12-2pm. That would have been great e... [ More ]
    Poster:KaajalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 3:17:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70