View 179,420 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,421th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1319 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 11.99% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 88.01% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Best auto shipping experience out of three
    Review:They gave the lowest quote and then delivered. Amerifreight had the truck pick up on time and then the delivery was just six days later coast to coast without a hitch. I ve had bad experiences with other carriers and will use Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122. [ view ]
    Poster:C RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 4:52:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Mover
    Review:After reading tons of auto transport reviews I called several companies for quotes but, finally contracted Amerifreight to get my BMW 325I transported from Nevada to North Dakota. The total price was fair for short-notice and my experience with Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:9/29/2015 4:51:00 AM
    Subject: Consistently reliable
    Review:I have used AmeriFreight several times over the past four years, and have been extremely happy with the service I have received. Everyone that I've dealt with was professional, courteous and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend them and ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Joanne McEachenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 4:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Definitely use this shipper again. Driver picked up the car on time. Driver went over the car thoroughly and marked down every scratch & ding prior to loading the vehicle. Vehicle very carefully loaded and driver ensured nothing happened to it. H... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:I needed to get my car shipped from California to Washington, and there's a lot of car shipping companies out there but they're a bunch of scammers is what i've heard from yelp. AmeriFreight is the only one i trusted since the overall review of it is... [ More ]
    Poster:Renz
    Date:9/28/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Ship and Honest Communication
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was very positive, all the way from the quote to the follow-up after delivery. The communication regarding the quote, the carrier arrangements, and the expected delivery were clear and complete. Jorge handled my order ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2015 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Overall a good experience. They were attentive to our requests and found a carrier quickly. Late delivery was the carrier's fault, so that was on them. Josh was a great rep to work with. [ View ]
    Response:For competitive rates call Amerifreight 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:TylerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: review for car transport
    Review:We had an excellent experience with Amerifreight. We had my mother's car transported from Michigan to Florida. Josh and Mike were fantastic to work with! Will call on this company again to move a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:HM HowerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping of car across country
    Review:I have shipped my car from East to West coast and vice versa several times. I think this was the most painless experience. First Ali spoke in clear English, and did not put me on hold for long periods, or have an extremely noisy background (all thi... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Meridith YamborThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping of car across country
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Date:9/28/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great people to work with
    Review:I had a tight schedule for shipping but Amerifreight worked with me and was able to get me a driver right away. The driver was friendly, trustworthy, and got my car all the way across country faster than they said they would. The driver also worked w... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:MLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2015 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Contact Person
    Review:Jorge was usually available right away for communication and updates. He would also call back quickly if he was busy with another client. He took the time necessary to explain the process and would check-in with us to see if we had been contacted, or... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Contact Person
    Date:9/27/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: These guys are on point!
    Review:After reading some scary stories about other companies, I decided to call Amerifreight. Jorge was totally upfront and honest. Right off the bat, he stated that they are a broker and outlined the process. He made no guarantees about times, but rather ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Bridges
    Date:9/27/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service. Would definitely use again!
    Review:We had a very good experience with AmeriFreight. Despite being in an out of the way area, they were able to arrange pickup very close to our desired window for a very reasonable price. The car arrived promptly and in good condition. I would definitel... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2015 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Good follow through from beginning to end of process. They managed to find a good deal and were flexible with some changing schedules on our end. Would recommend as very efficient broker. Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:MarcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Five stars
    Review:I was very satisfied with this service. Will definitely recommend. The price was very fair. The vehicle was picked up and inspected in a very professional way. It arrive on time and delivered in the same condition it was sent. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:NavinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Review:We needed to have our car transported on short notice. We contacted AmeriFreight on a Friday and by Tuesday afternoon the car was picked up. We had an option for Monday pick up but we had a prior conflict. This speaks to how efficient and responsive... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty WrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Coast to Coast Transport
    Review:When I first contacted AmeriFreight, they were very upfront with the ins and outs of the vehicle transport process. They kept me very informed throughout the process and found a driver for us promptly. The driver showed up on time and loaded the vehi... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, efficient and carefree service
    Review:Contact was knowledgeable, available and polite. It was obvious that Mr. Cruz was interested in providing car transportation as efficiently and as quickly as possible. He was always available and responsive to all questions and concerns. His extensiv... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Gordon WilliamsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 12:48:00 AM
    Review:In order to receive my $50 incentive, I agreed to leave two reviews. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - See my other review from ROCKY. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... [ More ]
    Poster:RockyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company and staff
    Review:If you want an experience of outstanding customer service, you must to use Amerifreight to move your car Door to Door. Thank you Josh for your service, you did amazing job I will recommend you and the Company to every body. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandra Eiranova
    Date:9/26/2015 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and secure service
    Review:Great service, Jorge is very informative and friendly! I felt as if my car was very well taken care of from the beginning of the shipment process until he delivery. Would definitely recommend this carrier to a friend. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:ZachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use them again!
    Review:They did a fantastic job! They were easy to work with, kept in touch and my car arrived intact. They called me to touch base about pick up and delivery. They picked up close to on time and delivery was early. [ View ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:9/25/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use them again!
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:9/25/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Review:Car arrived in good condition and on time. Reasonable price. Good customer service. My complaint is that we Had a helmet and motor cross goggles stolen out of a bag in the back of the car. [ View ]
    Response:We are glad customer was happy with our service but we do make it very clear that if anything is packed in the car it is at their own risk because it is Illegal and nothing is insured but the vehicl. The carrier is not responsible for items left in the vehicles. Call Lecia for discounted rates 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Derek This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, knowledgeable car shippers
    Review:I was impressed with the transparency and honesty with which Graham and AmeriFreight operated. Even though he was a little bit challenging to get in touch with occasionally (maybe due to being busy), he was very helpful in explaining all of my option... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BrendanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I've used Amerifreight multiple times over the past several years to deliver my vehicles and they consistently deliver quality service with shipping costs that have always come in under the expected bid. Leicia provides excellent customer service and... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:JHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: First time mover
    Review:I called amerifreight to get my 78 Datsun 280z transported from North Carolina to Nevada. The first quote was like a thousand dollars. Josh kept in touch with emails and phone calls to let me know he is still working at it. During the third week I go... [ More ]
    Poster:StacyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful and Ontime
    Review:The transportation of my vehicle was easy and quick.. The whole time an Amerifreight representative kept me up to date on pickup and dropoff status.. Very efficient team! Would use again.. [ View ]
    Poster:BrooksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Not sure there's a better option
    Review:Honestly Graham our contact person was fine. He will tell you up front the quote you receive is unlikely to be the actual price. My biggest issue was the actual drivers. They were late picking up and delivering and never even bothered to call to keep... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Review:Honest, thorough, and timely. Graham did a good job of laying out the process and what to expect as a customer. The pick up window was explained as 15 days; however, Graham managed to get the vehicle picked up in 5 days. The carrier made quick wor... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jon MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service from AmeriFreight
    Review:Worked with Ali Miller on my cross-country move from CA to North Carolina - she found me an excellent carrier at a stellar price. She promptly checked in with me before and after and I found my experience to be beyond my expectations - would definit... [ More ]
    Response:FOR DISCOUNTED RATES CALL LECIA 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:AnnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Transport was excellent, customer service needs some work
    Review:I was incredibly happy with my service provider, Marty. Pick-up was prompt, he was communicative, and delivery was serveral days early. He even put my rig on a smaller trailer to deliver right to my door. A+ carrier. I was mostly pleased with Ame... [ More ]
    Poster:BrittneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport was excellent, customer service needs some work
    Date:9/24/2015 11:00:00 PM
    Review:The customer agents provided me good services.I could keep tracking my vehicle during the whole transporting process. . Overall I'm satisfied with your service. [ View ]
    Poster:PamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Review:The customer agents provided me good services.I could keep tracking my vehicle during the whole transporting process. l I'm satisfied with your service. [ View ]
    Date:9/24/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy service at great value
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight to ship my 2007 Toyota Corolla from California to New York because they had the cheapest quote of all the shipping companies I contacted. But beyond the good value, the company also had excellent customer service. Lecia Phillips ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:SisiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt delivery, no damage to vehicle
    Review:Overall, I had a great experience with Amerifreight. Pros: As far as I can tell, Amerifreight does not ask multiple carriers for the best quote, so you're less likely to be spammed with offers. They were flexible; my car wasn't ready right away, ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:SeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Jorge did an excellent job of finding a driver within a short window of time. He was able to ensure we had pickup on the date we needed as well as at the price we needed. The driver was also escellent. He was able to pick up the car on Sunday in Kent... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:9/24/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: On time yet again...
    Review:This is the 5th time we have shipped with Amerifreight and they delivered a timely and prompt, well priced service yet again. Appreciate the honesty and service. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 2:19:00 PM
    Review:Transporter came on time from pickup to drop-off. Good and reliable service from this transport company and will suggest to anyone who will need transport services! I was able to contact the driver and was notified properly about when the car will be... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Tony PhimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and great driver
    Review:I had a great experience with Amerifreight. I had done my research, knowing that there are some scams out there in the auto transport business. Amerifreight had the highest rating I could find and at one of the lowest quoted prices, it was a no brai... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:TrieuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 4:39:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks to Graham Turner at AmeriFreight
    Review:Thanks to AmeriFreight and specifically to Graham Turner, our shipping agent. We very much appreciate Graham's professional skills and knowledge of the shipping and transportation industry. Our Honda CR-V arrived to our son's in Portland Oregon ahe... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Storrer
    Date:9/24/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Review:The Service is satisfactory , will do next time also. quote estimates over phone. on-time pickup and delivery Delivered in good condition. followup after delivery. overall good Transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:SAT
    Date:9/24/2015 2:50:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service was their top priority
    Review:I was very concerned about the overall experience shipping a car across the United States. I searched the internet and several sites had very poor reviews on the overall shipping process. I decided to go with Amerifrieght after since they received ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AsaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: True Testimonial: 93 Jeep XJ NV-MD 4 DAYS!
    Review: I opted against using the popular on-line middle man (that sponsors a TV reality show) as the reviews stated that they really gauge the carrier, so I looked instead for best- rated shipping companies and discovered AmeriFreight. My1st-ever NEW ve... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:GJ FassettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Quick Service!
    Review:The agent that I spoke to was really helpful. He kept me up to date about what was going on since they couldn't pick up the vehicle on the 1st date that we agreed on. But since we couldn't do it on the 1st day, he got me the very next day. In total I... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and efficient
    Review:Everything was smooth and efficient. They quoted me offers from a a couple of drivers, and they were reasonable. The pick up and delivery were on time and smooth. [ View ]
    Poster:jc
    Date:9/23/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: You are getting a fair deal from Amerifreight
    Review:I contacted the auto transport broker, Amerifreight, to ship my car from Wynnewood Pennsylvania to Oceanside California. I selected Amerifreight and signed a contract with this broker because of its good online reviews and its price, in $300 less th... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2015 6:09:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.