View 162,628 Reviews on 3,719 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,629th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB Accredited
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1756 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 15.96% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 84.04% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: A diamond in the rough
    Review:There are a great many concerns I had when attempting to have my vehicle transported over thousand miles. First, based on investigative reporters, it is a industry wrought with con artist, and bait and switch schemes. Could any of these companies b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim L
    Date:1/8/2015 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Ali Miller personified highest level of assistance in this shipment. She took care of all details, keeping me informed on a regular basis from beginning thru delivery. I was very comfortable with every aspect of this shipment and wouldn't hesitate t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Philip guettelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks, AmeriFreight!
    Review:Everyone on the AmeriFreight team was very helpful to us in getting our vehicle shipped cross-country during the holidays. There were no surprises and everything went according to plan. The vehicle showed up in perfect condition and we are very thank... [ More ]
    Poster:BBR
    Date:1/7/2015 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Give Josh a raise!
    Review:Josh was fantastic! He was personable and professional. Most importantly, my car was picked up at the time requested and dropped off in great condition. Even with a change of carrier, the staff adjusted my order to perfection. Give Josh a raise! ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:1/7/2015 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:From step 1 I was always informed of what was going on. Everything went smoothly and on time. They were easy to get ahold of and always followed up immediately. I will use Amerifreight again! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/7/2015 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent all around
    Review:AmeriFreight - and my representative in particular (Lecia) - handled my business perfectly. She was punctual and on top of any and all details in order to make sure that my car (a very last minute situation) was shipped across the country without a... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Swartz
    Date:1/6/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: First timer Car Shipping experience.
    Review:When i started searching for moving companies to ship my car, i was a bit hesitant based on the experiences my friends had while shipping their cars. I found Amerifreight through google and with the 5 star ratings i thought of checking out their ser... [ More ]
    Poster:sumit dadhwal
    Date:1/6/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Review:The representative who assisted me was always helpful and extremely responsive and attentive to concerns. I highly recommend Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:1/6/2015 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Decent Experience
    Review:I didn't have any problems with Amerifreight - everything on their end was fine. Working with the local carrier was more difficult, as they never gave me a delivery date and called with only an hour notice (on a holiday) telling me they were on their... [ More ]
    Poster:RS
    Date:1/5/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Review:I was surprised that Lesia could handle my request for pick-up and delivery time in such a short notice, especially during the holiday session. Highly recommend, no doubt. [ View ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Xiaodong Zhao
    Date:1/5/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: My car overall with Amerifreight company
    Review:Great service! I will definitely share this company to family and friends. They have a good reputation and are well trusted. The driver went out of his make to convince me and drove my car to me. All I can say is great service! [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:MO This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Experience
    Review:Service was great, just not a fan of the brokerage setup. Pickup date was a day late but they got the vehicle delivered on time, even during a snow storm. Transaction was easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:1/5/2015 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: So happy with service!
    Review:Would definitely use this company again. AmericaFreight rep Lecia was soon accessible and comminicative both on phone and via email. Transport company came early in the day on the exact day I needed (had a narrow pickup window) and dropped car a day... [ More ]
    Poster:Marisa
    Date:1/4/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service from MT to DC
    Review:I had two vehicles to move from Alberta, Canada and decided to use AmeriFreight to ship one of my vehicles. They made my move back to the Mid-Atlantic region less painful during the Christmas holiday season. It saved my wife from having to caravan wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/4/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good choice!
    Review:I wanted to move my car from Minnesota to California and decided to go with Amerifreight after looking up other movers. I got the lowest quote (of all i had checked) and the reviews i had read were very good, so I decided to go ahead. After placing ... [ More ]
    Poster:sehrish
    Date:1/4/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Review:Very happy with the overall process, vehicle arrived in same condition it was picked up in and delivered one day early. Great communications from Josh in Dispatch. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Baker
    Date:1/3/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: smooth transfer, intial quote inaccurate
    Review: Used Amerifreight to ship from CA to a rural location in WA. The initial contract and bid placement was very smooth. The estimate was under priced and no bids were recieved for about 10 days at the quoted $695 (including commission). During that pe... [ More ]
    Response:Though we always strive to provide our customers with the lowest possible shipping rates, increases in carrier pay become more common during the holiday season. We inform customers of such possible increases to ensure that they choose the most appropriate order type to match any time constraints they may have. [ view ]
    Poster:none
    Date:1/3/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Military PCS, first car transport. Pleasant Experience but over the quote
    Review: I do not have the time to rate both the Agent and the Carrier separately so please read the entire review if you would like information on both. Josh C. from AmeriFreight served as the agent, he can be reached at 678-608-0557. Fawcett Trucking was ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlwaysMoving
    Date:1/3/2015 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-great
    Review:Amerifreight are brokers for auto transportation. I was moving my car from the West coast to the east coast. It was on time and on budget. Highly recommended. Agreeable and flexible would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Alexander
    Date:1/3/2015 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-great
    Poster:Alexander
    Date:1/3/2015 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Reveiw
    Review:My experience with Ameri-Freight was excellent. I have shipped five vehicles with them in the last 60 days and each time the delivery was on time and the vehicle arrived in excellent condition. If you need to ship a vehicle this company knows how to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Kulesa
    Date:1/2/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to TX
    Review:Process was quick and easy. My driver Andy from AJJ Transport LLC was awesome. Regular updates on status of the car and he even delivered early. [ View ]
    Poster:Robin M.
    Date:1/1/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:If you thinking about contacting Amerifreight to ship your vehicle then you've found the right company. I shipped my car from Tacoma, WA to Kansas, and they delivered on time and although the carrier was open it arrived in perfect condition. They did... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilson Schill Napoleao
    Date:12/31/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great broker
    Review:Graham at Amerifrieght was very helpful at finding a company to transport my vehicle from the East Coast to the West Coast. He frequently contacted me to ensure everything was going smoothly. I am very happy with the overall service of Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:12/31/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfactory service and my lessons learned
    Review:The services provided were satisfactory. The price was the big draw for me to choose AmeriFreight. In retrospect, I received frequent phone calls informing me that the order was being worked on. While it was good to know that my order wasn't forgotte... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/30/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service. Quote not accurate.
    Review:Good customer service with AmeriFreight. It did take a little bit to find out if there was a driver available for the time and price quoted. The quoted price online was $845 but the customer representative stated that there were drivers that would of... [ More ]
    Poster:Da
    Date:12/30/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great First Experience
    Review:I can not reccomend Amerifreight enough. Although there was limited interaction between us, they promptly and directly connected me to a shipper who went above and beyond my expectations and I am extremely happy with the service. Will definitely be u... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick C
    Date:12/29/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Experience
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great! Lecia walked me through the process. The pickup was executed on the agreed upon date and my car was delivered early! Lecia and the driver were both very professional, helpful and nice. I would definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:12/29/2014 7:34:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome reliable and affordable
    Review:Great service, friendly, responsive, affordable. As an Active Duty service member, I will recommend their services any day of the week. Lecia will take care of your shipment all the way until delivery. Thanks for your hard work Lecia. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:RafaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/28/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service, delivery as promised
    Review:Amerifreight gave a fair quote and was very communicative about the process and timing of delivery. Also gave follow up calls to make sure I was satisfied with their carrier, and to settle any concerns I might have had, although I had no issues. Car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cara
    Date:12/27/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Good Price and On Time but Dirty
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I did a little research and picked 3 of the top rated shipping companies that were listed. I was personally looking for a company with large number of reviews (hundreds+) and also had positive feedba... [ More ]
    Poster:David Olson
    Date:12/26/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: FAST Service
    Review:I called these guys and talked with Jeff. He was honest and he wasn't pushy at all. We settled on the priority service based on my timing. He called me back in less than hour and made arrangements. Very Very fast. Would definitely recommend these... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/26/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, quick, and cost-effective
    Review:This was our first time shipping a vehicle. The service was very straightforward, cost-effective compared to other prices we saw, and fast. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:12/25/2014 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME SERVICE!!
    Review:The customer service was great and Jeff answered all my questions quickly and efficiently! Also, my car was taken care of, shipped on time, and arrived on time and in great shape. Over all this is a great company to use that cares about their custome... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily E.
    Date:12/24/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight a reliable service company
    Review:AmeriFreight made it easy and quick to ship my car from CA to FL. Their response was immediate and very professional . Jeff was very helpful and answered all my questions accurately. I highly recommend AmeriFreight for shipping your automobile across... [ More ]
    Poster:JulioP
    Date:12/24/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Was worried at first, but proven otherwise.
    Review:I was a little worried about transporting my car from Ohio to California but Lecia was really reassuring and always was available for my calls. She called the day after the carrier picked up and the day after delivery to check that everything went sm... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/24/2014 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Ali Miller Cares
    Review:Ali Miller is extremely pleasant to do business with and always followed up in a timely fashion. She has a genuine concern and is very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer R
    Date:12/23/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Quick but stressful
    Review:Amerifreight was quick and responsive, and they set up a shipping carrier within minutes of my authorization of a deposit. Amerifreight responded to my questions promptly. I was unhappy with the carrier that was assigned to me as the driver did not w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristy
    Date:12/23/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Super super experience
    Review:It was my first time having a vehicle transported and I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience. The car was picked up 2 days after I scheduled the transport. I highly recommend this company and would do business with them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kelsey
    Date:12/23/2014 12:59:00 AM
    Subject: I WILL be a repeat customer
    Review:I have shipped vehicles many times and Amerifreight by far was the easiest company to work with. Lecia made the process smooth for me. Very easy to get a hold of, no guessing, no waiting, no stress. Business was clear and on point! I will be using... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennie Y
    Date:12/22/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transport a car
    Review:Amerifreight is a very reliable company. I had a car shipped to Cheyenne,Wyoming from Stratford,CT. My wife and I spoke to Lecia. She had patience when we asked questions. Lecia answered both of our questions expeditiously.Manuel was the delivery guy... [ More ]
    Poster:Efrain Montalvo
    Date:12/22/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service and Delivered as Promised
    Review:Lecia was a great help, she contacted me right away. She made the process so easy and got me the best deal too. When I left messages she called in a timely manner and always had an answer to my questions. She was very friendly also. I have recommende... [ More ]
    Poster:Alicia W
    Date:12/22/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Heat experience overall, I would like to choose American freight if I need to transport my car again! [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:AntoniaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: On time, communicative, honest and professional.
    Review:I've never shipped a car across the country...In all honesty I had a great deal of anxiety surrounding my decision to ship the car instead of driving it. Its a classic BMW and has great sentimental value, so naturally I was fretting about shipping i... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:12/22/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Josh at Amerifreight was Great
    Review:Needed a transport of my Expedition from FL to TN. I've never transported a vehicle before, but Josh explained how it worked and delivered a very reasonable quote within one day. Pick up of my inoperable vehicle and delivery to my mechanic in TN wen... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff H
    Date:12/21/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Vehicle Transport
    Review:The contact I spoke with on the phone was very helpful in arranging the move and it was scheduled rather quickly. My car arrived without damage and the retrieval was smooth. I didn't have concern that my car wasn't in good hands. My biggest critic... [ More ]
    Response:The Thank You has been sent to the shipper. [ view ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:12/21/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Auto Transport Users
    Review:We are first time buyers of auto transportation services. We needed to move 2 vehicles from New Jersey to Arizona with a narrow window for delivery in Phoenix. We understood that there were firms that could do this, but we had no idea on how to obt... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:12/21/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Rate
    Poster:Mo
    Date:12/20/2014 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: Timely Service
    Review:No one likes reading wordy reviews so let me cut the chase. I will definately recommend AmeriFreight to everyone. Shipped 2 cars from Dallas to Sacramento. Regular shipping. Pick up 12/8/14, drop off 12/13/14. Received cars on the promised date and ... [ More ]
    Poster:S.G
    Date:12/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Review:Car was picked up on time from Portland, Oregon and was delivered in Florida on time slightly ahead of the schedule. The total price for transportation including commission is $2200.00. This slightly higher tan anticipated. Both the Amerifreight cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:12/19/2014 10:20:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75