View 148,160 Reviews on 3,534 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,161th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2115 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.23% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.77% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Amerifreight = Excellence & Phenomenal Service!
    Review:My overall experience with AmeriFreight was A++. I have heard many horror stories about auto transporters ranging from poor customer service through gauging prices. Based on these many horror stories I was extremely nervous on selecting the right a... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:EsmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: MY VEHICLE TRANSPORT WITH AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:I NEEDED A CAR SHIPPED TO ME FOR AN AWAITING BUYING CUSTOMER. I CALLED AMERIFREIGHT AND SPOKE WITH GRAHAM AND EXPLAINED TO HIM THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME USING A FREIGHT SYSTEM TO TRANSPORT A VEHICLE. HE WAS PATIENT AND EXPLAINED TO ME THE ENTIRE PROCESS... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:price darrell
    Date:7/18/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Quick transport
    Review:Ali was a great help in educating me about the transport process. Educating me saved me a lot of frustration when you realize and embrace the fact that your representative is going to an auction for you and buying a space on a truck for your vehicle.... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MonicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: What an experience!!
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my car from VA to CA as I had never shipped a car before. I found out last minute of my move and was afraid because of the late notice my car wouldn't get there in time. I was in touch with Justin the whole time wh... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Laura I
    Date:7/17/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Time and Customer Service!
    Review:After reviewing a large number of auto transport companies I settled on Amerifreight and glad that I did. The individual I worked with, Justin, was up front and honest about how they worked and explained to me how the whole process worked. He was abl... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Very great service! I really liked the drier ad I tought AmeriFreight did a really god job setting me up. [ View ]
    Poster:Silvio PellasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Date:7/17/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivered undamaged, but...
    Review:Overall, car picked up as scheduled, car delivery was prompt, and the car was undamaged. However, I did have some other issues when using Amerifreight to ship my car. First, during the order process, I requested additional insurance, andthe price q... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:DonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Vehicle Transport Experience
    Review:AmeriFreight was great to work with! They found an outstanding carrier (Pipeline Auto Transport) and took all the stress out of the process. I was kept informed every step of the way and the vehicle arrived on time without a scratch. I could not b... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/17/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Jordan with Amerifreight communicated with me very well about the shipment of my car from Houston to Pittsburgh. He was relatively easy to get a hold of, answered all my questions clearly, and made the whole process pretty painless. The shipping co... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight was extremely responsive and provided extra details at my request (which details were probably not the kinds of things that customers usually ask for). I was transporting a vehicle cross country for the first time and was not entirely c... [ More ]
    Poster:FortierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: NotAas Bad As I Was Warned Shipping Would Be...
    Review:My overall experience was good. I noticed after reading some of the other reviews that I was in the same situation as others. I was quoted and told one price, after almost a week of no bites Graham advised I had to raise the price in order for a tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Westbound and down
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle so I had a lot of questions about how the process worked. The first day I called to set up my shipment my AmeriFreight representative seemed slightly annoyed by my questions like I was wasting his time. May... [ More ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: 1954 MG TF Shipment
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight was a pleasure to work with. Excellent, timely communication, follow-up, and accuracy. She is definitely a pro. I would recommend this transportation company to anybody. There are a lot of bait and switch transportation com... [ More ]
    Response:Call Letia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Doug EchternachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car picked up and delivered on time
    Review: My car was picked up on the day and in the time frame I was told it would be picked up. It was shipped across country and it only took 4 days. I didn't have any problems with the carrier or Amerifreight. Ali the agent I worked with at Amerifre... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni Yates
    Date:7/16/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2 vehicles from Portland OR to San Antonio TX.
    Review:This was my first experience in transporting my vehicles by third party transport rather than personally driving my vehicles to there respective destinations. I must say I was somewhat apprehensive at the beginning of the process, but AmeriFreight wa... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Paul AltfasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: 4Runner transport Seattle to Minneapolis
    Review:The order process is a little confusing. Initially the order was taken over the phone, then an email came asking to input the order on-line. The orders then got confused, and the pickup location was changed from Seattle Washington to some small tow... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Bravo! Would Do an Encore!!!
    Review:Thank you Jordan, Thank you AmeriFrieght! First, incentive or not to post a review doesn't mean the review has to positive, just honest. I am honestly happy and satisfied with my entire experience working with AmeriFrieght. I had anxiety just thinkin... [ More ]
    Poster:Judith S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Honest guaranteed service
    Review:Justin helped tremendously with pick up and delivery. Did have a few troubles with the carrier but always got help from Justin. They were prompt about returning calls and keeping me posted on updated. Overall good service. Would use their services ag... [ More ]
    Poster:SukiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Not the best rates
    Review:Not the best rates but higher rates bring higher quality and professionalism. two days late on delivery ,but weather might have been an issue. [ View ]
    Poster:malcolm
    Date:7/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:We had an honest, timely experience with Brett as well as the car transporter. We recommend highly. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Kristyn
    Date:7/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Louisiana to California
    Review:Initially my shipment was set up by Jessica. She quoted me at $995. When I called closer to my shipment window, I was told that she no longer worked for the company. Justin took over my order. He was great but there were a few things Jessica promised... [ More ]
    Poster:L.ReneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Review:Ali Miller was super helpful in finding a company for us. I really like how she regularly contacts me to let me know what she is doing. The calls might be like: "i haven't had one for you yet, but I will keep reposting...", but they are re... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex LeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: NIGHTMARE
    Review:We decided to try this company to ship our Rogue because we heard they were pretty good and they gave a military discount. When we first started talking with Graham (our auto transporter) he quoted us $960 and he told us that included their military ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very concerned when we receive responses such as these. We will make sure this customer will still get the discount for the military and follow up on the reasons for this negative review. We can only strive to do better. It is important to note that many customers decide to ship with us as we are insistent on our honesty first policy. By acknowledging your mistakes and willingness to improve without trying to artificially impress visitors through coercion how good your business is, customers appreciate it endorses it. We want to earn your trust. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/16/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Successful Car Transport
    Review:AmeriFreight made successful arrangements to have my car shipped across the country. I had to call a couple of times and pay $250 more than originally quoted because nobody was picking up the job, but Justin was very helpful and knowledgeable. Most i... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 12:54:00 AM
    Review:Ali at AmeriFreight did an excellent job with my car transport. I have not used a broker in the past but Ali described how it work and gave me sound advice during the bidding process. The company that accepted the bid was more difficult to communic... [ More ]
    Poster:JLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent.
    Review:It took me only 1 call and 1 email to ship my car. Brett from Amerifreight was very useful. My BMW was picked up on time in Long Island NY and delivered 3 days later in Phoenix AZ without any damage. The transporter was NY Express Trucking Inc and Oz... [ More ]
    Poster:FranciscoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good and quick
    Review:After looking at dozens of shipping services for a cross country move, I settled on AmeriFreight because of their reputation and I'd heard of them from their radio ad campaign. Initial call was very quick and courteous, although I wished my contact,... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Undamaged Delivery, Problems Before Pickup
    Review:Let me begin by saying that my vehicle was delivered both on time and in great shape. That is the ultimate goal of any car shipment process, and in that regard both the shipping broker and the shipper succeeded. But, I have a difficult time issuing... [ More ]
    Poster:PhillipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:AmeriFreight was able to get my vehicle shipped across country (Florida to California) within my budget and in a timely manner. I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to my friends looking for a reliable carrier. As long as yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:7/15/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Review:My contact person was Jordan. The communication from Jordan was excellent from start to finish. Even when I was out of the country, we communicated via email about the minor details of my delivery. The pickup was on-time, delivery was on-time. There'... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Glad the experience is over
    Review:After reviewing so many positive reviews I decided to work with AmeriFreight. This was my first time shipping a vehicle across the country. I was under a strict time constraint, and informed Justin of my necessary pick up and delivery times. He was g... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Did the job
    Review:Contacted Amerifreight for transporting my car from CO to NJ...car was picked up and delivered as promised. Customer service was as expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:AmeriFreight provided excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone. I needed to have a care picked up but didn't have anyone to sign for the keys. AmeriFreight found a vendor that was able to work with our limitations and made the transportati... [ More ]
    Poster:NY to DCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Review:Excellent overall experience. First time shipping a vehicle and was picked up on time, dropped on time, and arrived clean and undamaged. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Amerifreight
    Review:I have shipped several cars over the past 3 years and Amerifreight has been the best so far. Honestly, I picked them originally because they were near the beginning of the alphabet and had previous positive reviews. But I called and was connected wi... [ More ]
    Poster:bnhschardingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Amerifreight
    Date:7/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: FL to CA, smoothly done.
    Review:From my experience, Amerifreight is a good broker indeed. The carrier was found on time, no delays; the carrier found (full throttle) is a rather new company, but they did a splendid job. The driver is an honest person who gets the job done. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Zongmin Yin
    Date:7/15/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:We had an overall great experience. Brett was wonderful to work with as well as the transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:kristyn
    Date:7/15/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Good experience. They found a carrier almost immediately and the car was delivered without incident on time. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Date:7/15/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Over and above service
    Review:Graham was very good and prompt with responses. We tried another shipping company and had waited 2 weeks and never recd a call and certainly not a confirmed pick-up for my vehicle. Graham was able to quickly secure a pick-up and the transaction was a... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review:Graham did a great job and stayed in contact the entire time. Whenever I had any questions I could always call, and he was always available or made time to take my call. [ View ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:7/15/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:We were pleased with the prompt pick up and delivery of our car. The driver did a great job contacting us when he was arriving and it was a smooth and fairly easy process. The car was fine when it arrived and we will definitely use this company aga... [ More ]
    Poster:ShariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Good service. No problems. Price was competitive. Customer service was helpful and responsive. Pick-up was a day late but time was made up on the journey across and the car arrived a day earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:JFThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: Got what I needed...
    Review:I needed to ship 2 cars from Boston to LA (an SUV and a minivan) and I actually used the transport service at the last minute as we were planning to drive cross country. Overall, I'm happy with the transport company that AmeriFreight found me as they... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie T.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:I had a great experience. My car arrived earlier than I expected and I was very happy. I would highly recoomend to anyone that needs there car shipped across the country. Best price around too i was getting quotes as much as $1900 for the same trip... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Jones
    Date:7/14/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Worked out fine
    Review:They were fine. Had no problems. The car arrived without any problems or damage. The one thing I thought was weird was they would only accept cash upon arrival. That seemed a little "under the table" but it all worked out fine and my car go... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew TorresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Honda civic
    Review:I tried another company first and I got scammed. But these people really know what there doing. I called and they got me set up right away and I didn't charge me tell hey got carrier lined up. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek rigsbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Good customer service and follow through. Vehicle pick up in Washington State and delivery to Atlanta area. Satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Review:I needed to get two cars shipped cross country quickly and Brett was able to find me a carrier to do so. Brett was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight to my fri... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:36:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72