View 167,107 Reviews on 3,784 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,108th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1524 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.85% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.15% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: from NC to VA on time and looking good
    Review:I am a manager at a Toyota dealership in Alabama. We had gotten a car from a dealkership in NC and the customer was in VA. In most cases this would be a logistical nightmare but Josh and the folks of AmeriFreight made this a very enjoyable no hassl... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Sagan
    Date:3/6/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Makes shipping easy!
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight was prompt with answering questions and responding to e-mails. The transport of the vehicle was overall well-coordinated; however, a snow storm on the east coast caused the pick up and drop off to be late. Otherwise, the car w... [ More ]
    Poster:C Honsaker
    Date:3/6/2015 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience, one more time
    Review:It is the second time for me to use AmeriFreight Car Shipping to ship my car, since I have a very good experience with them before. They did not disappoint me. My agent, Ali, is very professional. She communicated with me very efficiently and contact... [ More ]
    Poster:Chao Wang
    Date:3/6/2015 5:53:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:At the beginning, I chose another company with good reviews. I had been waited for two weeks, but they can't secure a driver. So I contact AmeriFreight because they have good reviews as well. they quoted about 800 dollars at the... [ More ]
    Poster:ivy
    Date:3/6/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: A snowy trip!
    Review:Our son, who lives in a different state, did the initial search for an auto transporter given his previous experience. He recommended AmeriFreight after reading reviews and estimated prices based upon an initial contact with AmeriFreight. This was ou... [ More ]
    Poster:C Brown
    Date:3/5/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Painless experience
    Review:Incredibly fast. Great communication from Lecia at Amerifreight to keep me updated through the process. Called on a Tuesday, picked the car up on a Thursday night, received it on Sunday. [ View ]
    Date:3/5/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Review:It turned out more expensive than the estimate. The pickup guy also charged me. Ali was excellent at customer service and prompt and available with phone calls. That made me feel reassured that my car was safe. The car arrived with no damage. The p... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana S
    Date:3/5/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Graham was very efficient in getting me scheduled with a very short notice. My Jeep arrived almost 3 days ahead of schedule and was only dirty because of coming from Colorado. Would definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:P. Peterson Jr.
    Date:3/5/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great service/communication
    Review:I was very impressed by this company.Lecia kept me informed and was always available. Lecia worked over the weekend to get a carrier for my shipment. the carrier they selected honored the quote provided by the company. the carrier picked up early an... [ More ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:David Lansky
    Date:3/5/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: A very satisfying experience
    Review:I wanted to transport my 1998 Honda Civic from Shawnee, OK to my daughter in Bothell, WA. Lecia of AmeriFreight was very helpful in locating a shipper for me. She was able to find Skyline Logistics on the very first day that my vehicle was availabl... [ More ]
    Poster:ALEX LEE
    Date:3/5/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Good communication with Ali, took more time for car to get picked up than expected due to location. The truck driver was very friendly and helpful, no issues with the car. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Mel
    Date:3/4/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and precise quote
    Review:At first, I went with another company who quoted me with a low price, hiked the price to double the cost when it was time for my vehicle to be picked up, pressured me to accept the revised rate, and told me that it wouldn't go lower than that. AmeriF... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:3/4/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: A good experience
    Review:I was very impressed with the communication and effort to do this delivery under very difficult weather conditions. Graham was very honest about potential wait times to get the job done at this rate. At one point he called with another option but di... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:3/4/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: A good experience
    Poster:Bob
    Date:3/4/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Better than expected
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car. I was very uncomfortable situation for me. But I decided to take a chance on AmeriFright and they were great they were quick and helpful with questions and updates. And it was at a decent price for the distance... [ More ]
    Poster:Moriah Martinez
    Date:3/4/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: St. Louis to Seattle Car Transport
    Review:I went into this very wary of the process. I was able to get no real information on reliable carriers from either our car dealership or body shop. I dove into the internet search process with no way to know if I was dealing with a reliable service... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:3/4/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:When I requested for a quote (as we had used Amerifreight earlier in Aug 2014), Ali Miller responded quickly and she answered all my questions very professionally. She arranged for a driver to pick up the car on a specific day of the week as per my r... [ More ]
    Poster:Usha Raghuraman
    Date:3/4/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Not Cheap, but I got my car!
    Review:I recently had to move for a new job I landed in California, 2600 miles from home in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, since this is my first time moving out of state, I wasn't experienced in how car transportation worked. It turned out I needed to be a... [ More ]
    Poster:KelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Quick & professional
    Review:Ali from Amerifrieght contacted me within 12 hours of posting my vehicle move. Transport happened all in one day. Opted to take the additional $95 insurance, total cost for the move was $745, $50 up from the original estimate. Everyone was friendl... [ More ]
    Date:3/3/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car review
    Review:Josh was amazing and very helpful. He kept up communication and made sure my car was on time to me. He was patient with me and didn't hassle me at all. It was very pleasant working withthe Amerifreight company and I would definitly recommend them if ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service for a first time shipper of my automobile. I would recommend this broker for auto shipping needs. I was a bit cautious about shipping my vehicle but it was in good hands with Amerifreight. Thank you Ali. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark ramirez
    Date:3/1/2015 3:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great Carrier
    Review:I recommend this carrier company, they are the best. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a carrier company. I did some research and based on reviews selected AmeriFreight, they were on time, honest and delivered the car on a timely manner... [ More ]
    Poster: Paul
    Date:2/28/2015 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and quick service
    Review:The customer service representative helped find the best quote that fitted my need, and followed up closely with the deliver schedule and the quality of the shipment. I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel.H
    Date:2/28/2015 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle and I chose AmeriFreight based on other reviews and I am glad that I did. Graham Turner was my agent and he was very professional, informative and straight talking. He explained everything clearly and c... [ More ]
    Poster:George Schuster
    Date:2/27/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!!
    Review:I was scared to ship my car. After speaking with Lecia at Amerifreight I felt good about my decision. She was informative, confident, kept in contact with me on a regular basis, helped connect me with the dispatcher when I couldn't reach him (it on... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:2/27/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Like Clockwork
    Review:Received a prompt response to initial request for a quote. Quote was courteously revised for senior discount. Could not book order until 3 weeks later but quote was honored. SuperSaver rate estimated 5-15 days before pickup but pickup occurred within... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:2/26/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Like Clockwork
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:2/26/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Convenient, fast and honest service
    Review:My representative, Ali Miller, was available quickly by telephone and email throughout the whole process. She worked with me to ensure that I received my military discount and that our vehicle was picked up before moved. A transporter accepted the bi... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:2/26/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend AmeriFreight
    Review:I highly recommend AmeriFreight to anyone looking to ship their vehicle. The process was expedient and AmeriFreight provided assistance and updates throughout the entire process. AmeriFreight not only delivered to a degree higher than expected, but t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tygr
    Date:2/26/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Ali was the best part of a bad situation
    Review:If it wasn't for the representative that was assisting me (Ali) this whole experience would probably get one star. It was nearly impossible to find someone to move my vehicle and the first 3 offers backed out. But Alli did not give up. Even after 3 w... [ More ]
    Poster:B
    Date:2/26/2015 5:47:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Stars
    Review:I wasn't sure how I would begin to ship a car across the country. Google helped me find AmeriFreight and I'm honestly glad it did. The hassle of having to set up pick up and delivery dates with drivers were all sorted out by AmeriFreight. The car arr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Liu
    Date:2/26/2015 3:21:00 AM
    Review:My vehicle arrived without any apparent damage. My initial quote was for $650. Although I was warned from the beginning that I may need to pay more due to infrequent travel along this particular shipping lane, I was disappointed that I needed to up t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:2/26/2015 2:43:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome service and fast delivery!
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight was such a pleasure to work with. She was professional, responsive and incredibly informative. The carrier that she set me up with was great to work with. Communicative throughout the process and delivered SUPER quickly. All a... [ More ]
    Poster:Leanna
    Date:2/25/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Ali was fantastic to work with. Highly recommend
    Review:I bought a QX56 in Indiana and needed to get it shipped to Seattle, WA. This was the first time ever shipping a vehicle. I have heard horror stories and was very nervous about the process. I started my research and read almost every review on both br... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:2/25/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Ali gave awesome customer service. Everything went exactly as she stated. Vehicle arrived in 2 days. Price was better than any other quotes obtained. Would def use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:ACoats
    Date:2/25/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Safe Delivery
    Review:Customer service was responsive and easiy accessible. However, they advertise a 10-15 day period for pickup; it took them aprrox 45-47 days to find me a carrier. Car arrived one day late once picked up, but was handled safetly and professionally. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:2/25/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and a smooth and easy process
    Review:Ali at AmeriFreight was such a pleasure to deal with. I had never shipped a vehicle before and she walked me through the process with honesty, pleasantness, and helpfulness. She paid close attention to my request and had several helpful recommenda... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacey
    Date:2/25/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service!!Thanks Lecia
    Review:Highly Recommend!!! 5 starts well deserved!! shipped my car from Atlanta, GA to Chicago, IL and the delivery was super smooth and quick!! Thank you so much Lecia for your service! [ View ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Donny
    Date:2/25/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Quick response and delivery
    Review:This was the first time I had a vehicle shipped. I originally hired a different broker that looked and sounded very professional at first. But, the pick-up in Illinois became overdue. I had arrived in Florida and needed my car. So, I cancelled th... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Becker
    Date:2/25/2015 4:19:00 AM
    Review:First time auto shipper, Graham did a great job explaining my options. He was always responsive when I had questions. They found Rapid Auto Haulers to do the transport and everything went great from pick-up to drop-off. I highly recommend and woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:2/24/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: F250 goes cross country
    Review:The driver was quick to make contact. He was up front about wanting cash on delivery. No checks or money orders and he did not take credit cards. He showed up on time and called several times before to let me know his progress. He did great job lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:2/24/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Ali was very good. Car got here faster than quoted and was in good condition. I am not sure why they require 200 text for a review, but I am continuing to write to get to 200 texts. [ View ]
    Poster:Amber Boster
    Date:2/24/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Move 57 Ford Fairlane from AZ to CA
    Review:Worked well for me! Car arrived quickly after pickup. Took a while to secure the contract. I would recommend the company again. [ View ]
    Poster:EvanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Efficient
    Review:Josh from Amerifreight was great to work with. Within about 20 minutes of giving the go-ahead we had a bid to ship my car from California to Washington, DC. The shipping company wanted to pick my car up 2 days early. This put some pressure on me to g... [ More ]
    Response: Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Date:2/24/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service
    Review:I was very happy with the personal attention and professionalism I received! We were in an extreme rush to have the car picked up and delivered and there was no delay. We were walked through each step of the process very clearly. Definitely recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy Bakst
    Date:2/24/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Got a tough job done
    Review:Got the job done and my vehicle arrived safely. The vehicle had several mechanical problems being a restore project, AmeriFreight found a shipper and arranged everything. I would use them again for future projects. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:2/24/2015 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Fast responses to email and phone calls. Very trustworthy service. I had problems with getting direct shipping to my rural house in Idaho and with the winter weather but that was understandable. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:2/24/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Review:I utilized AmeriFreight to transport my car across country. I was a bit hesitant as this was my first time utilizing a car carrier. However, from my first discussion with my representative (Ali) I was put at ease. She answered all questions promptly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:2/24/2015 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my vehicle cross country
    Review:My vehicle was shipped from Ohio to Oregon and I have nothing but positive things to say about the service. Great communication allowed for easy pick up and drop off, and Graham was available to answer all questions I had. My car arrived with no dama... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Schultz
    Date:2/23/2015 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Thanks to Ali Miller, The Amerifreight team and Higgins Auto Transport for a job well done on my vehicle transport from South Carolina to Michigan. The information I needed was always provided accurately on a timely basis. The move was done very pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Quick
    Date:2/23/2015 10:52:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72