View 150,604 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,605th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2147 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.52% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.48% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Very friendly with great follow up
    Review:Lecia was very helpful and maintained great contact with me, presenting several carrier options. I held out for a cheaper driver and he was two days late on the pick up. He was early though on delivery, so it all worked out. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Dave G. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Presidential Praise For Amerifreight
    Review:Dear Amerifreight Car Shipping: I want to thank you for the terrific experience I had working with your Team to ship my daughter’s car from Atlanta, GA to Los Angeles, CA in August 2014. The coordination you provided was impeccable and the ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Langella
    Date:8/19/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Review:I was looking for a Transport of my car from Bonita Springs / FL to Bloomington / MN. My first research was not this successful - all companies I was talking to called a price between $2500 and $3000. AmeriFreight (Lecia) offered a much better pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Uwe Lusky
    Date:8/19/2014 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: On-time
    Review:I was impressed with the scheduling. They adjusted my contract to enable an earlier pick-up date. The truck was picked up Monday evening on time. To my surprise they deliverd my truck Friday afternoon just as they said which was a distance of 2100 mi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Brian BiermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Volvo shipped IL to CA
    Review:Great communications. Brett worked very hard to arrange a complicated pickup. THe trucking company was equally as good. I will be using you again next week. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/18/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to California Delivery
    Review:I expected that shipping my car across the country would be a hassle, but I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with AmeriFreight. Brett found me a carrier in a few days, and was very responsive to emails throughout the process. He provided t... [ More ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I am very glad to review about my overall experience with Ameri freight transport. i understood why it is number one transport in US after shipped my car from FL to TN. i have approached different transport agencies but didn't get proper response fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Sai Marupalli
    Date:8/18/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Is there any competition
    Review:I had never used a car carrier before, so I did what I naturally do when needing to find information..go to the internet. After some study and reviewing,I contacted a company( a broker I learned later) To get me set up with hauling my corvette. Now,w... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Auto Transport
    Review:This was the first time that I have transported a car and I was a bit aprehensive about it. I did a lot of research and contacted a few companies to check them out (ease of contact, attitude, approach) and get a quote. I was very happy with my experi... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Grossly Inaccurate Quote
    Review:I will not use Amerifrieght again!!! They provided me with a quote, "the best available quote" which was largely incorrect for what was realistic. I was originally quoted $895 for the shipment of my vehicle. It seemed kind of shady from the... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that this customer is unhappy with adjustment in price from their initial quote. This customer chose an economy rate, which we only recommend to customers without time constraints. This rate saves many of our customers a great deal of money, but we do our best to emphasize that this rate is never guaranteed. [ view ]
    Poster:Jazmyn ArtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from Illinois to Texas
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight and Ali Miller were very pleasant. I had previously delayed the shipping of my vehicle as I was unsure of the process and whether the companies found online were reputable or not. After thorough research, I decided to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yolanda De S. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Illinois to Oregon from Corn to Douglas Firs
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was helpful and knowledgeable. Overall the shipment went well. The car came with no issues. We were originally given an estimate of $995 and ended up having to pay $1450 to get the car shipped. This was more disappointing that ... [ More ]
    Poster:SRinckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
    Review:My husband chose Amerifreight after doing his research to ship my car across the country. He decided on Amerifreight because of the low price he was given, and the flexibility it offered us. Unfortunately, the price he was given, was an estimate, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Colby EgbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Very Convenient and Superior
    Review:We called on Saturday after seeing great reviews. Graham was very helpful - he explained to us pricing and time options. Since we needed to ship the car immediately, we went with the higher pricing - well worth it! Within an hour they found a transp... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:GEKMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service Highly Recommended
    Review:Justin at Amerifreight did a great job at getting me set up with a carrier. This was my first experience with shipping a car and it went so smoothly. It was eye opening talking tomsome of the other companies claiming good reviews and directing you to... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:ok customer service. on time delivery. driver didnt contact me until day of pickup. unable to get ahold of david by email on multiple occasions. frustrating experiece [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) We apologize for the lack of communication this customer received. Customer satisfaction is a top priority of ours and we take all negative reviews seriously. Our goal with each and every shipment is to make our customer's experience smooth and worry free. We will work harder to ensure better communication in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:8/17/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Automobile transported from Texas to New Jersey
    Review:This company was very professional courteous and they did their best to service me as a customer my vehicle was delivered before I thought it would get here very quickly and enclosed carrier and perfect condition thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph ZoidaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight thank you :)
    Review:I came to see amerifreight online with positive reviews, tried it for the first time and I'm glad I did. Though it's a little pricey, it's still worth it. Guaranteed that you get your car delivered with no worries. (Shipping my car from harrisburg PA... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary JeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Impeccable Service. 7 Days Transport from Coast to Coast at Affordable Price
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight has been nothing but amazing. The quote was very affordable at $1350 for transporting my car from San Diego, California to Burlington, Vermont. The trucker came the exact day assigned, and delivered it the exact day pr... [ More ]
    Poster:TriduThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: 1st carrier arrested, second carrier delivered
    Review:The first company that was used picked my vehicle up on a thursday and said it would be to my house by Sunday or Monday. Thats when the craziness started. The first driver had a heart attack and passed away. The company doesn't even call to let me... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ex1851This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING SERVICE
    Review:I had to get my sons girlfriends car from IL to NJ. I was a bit weary of the many negative stories. I called AmeriFreight after reading the reviews. Lecia was exceptional. She walked me through the process and never made me feel I was a bother wh... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS AWESOME !! !Brett was very professional and made the process very seamless and a nice experience. The driver and crew were super polite, kept us up to date on progress and were on time. Amazing a trucker can be on time, but an air... [ More ]
    Poster:joe senkovichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Promptness
    Review:Brett was incredibly responsive in finding carriers. I had to change the pickup date due to my daughter's schedule and he quickly found another carrier that could meet the time window we needed. [ View ]
    Poster:George MowryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: MAGNIFICENT SERVICE
    Review:This was my second experience with shipping my cars. My first was with the ABSOLUTE WORST company ever name Auto Relocation Services based out of Florida. However, when I called Amerifreight the representatives were very knowledgeable and walked me t... [ More ]
    Poster:S. JordanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:Fantastic! I was concerned with shipping my car cross country and the time it might take. My car was on a truck the day after I spoke with Brett and delivered to me in lightening speed. I couldn't have asked for more. [ View ]
    Poster:DevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Lecia put our minds at ease
    Review:We were a little nervous about the whole process of shipping a vehicle since we have never done that before. We checked out some sites on line and read reviews. There were of course some negative reviews so we were a little hesitant but really had n... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Boston to Colorado
    Review:Graham was great. He was clear and honest with me about the process of shipping my car. He went out of his way to find me a carrier to fit my unique moving needs. I would absolutely use Gragam and AmeriFreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:EmileeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: A++ for Fantastic Service
    Review:Amerifreight was amazing! I had never needed to ship my car before. Graham talked me through the entire process. I was recommended Amerifreight from a friend. The experience was flawless! I told them when I needed my car in CA and when it could be pi... [ More ]
    Poster:SydneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: My precious M3 was treated right!
    Review:I was concerned about an open trailer for my classic convertible. Your driver took time writing up the pre shipment condition report, was careful and seemed genuinely concerned to take good care of it in transit. After a cross country trip on you... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich NaillingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service and follow up. Would definitely recommend. I did find some lower prices, however the reviews and my interaction with the company convinced me to work with them. Very happy with the results. Early delivery, and very transparent p... [ More ]
    Poster:A MarcusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Date:8/14/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Original quote not what I got
    Review:Graham provided good service, but it wasn't the best. I was originally quote $1150 and waited for 2 weeks to be told that for the transport there was no way I was going to get anyone to take it for $1150. So why was I quoted $1150 in the first plac... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:8/14/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Ali is Amerifreight
    Review:I had two BMW's to transport from Maryland to Washington State. I've been through this drill before and I know it's a very tough industry and VERY difficult to receive good customer service. It's important to understand this industry is comprised o... [ More ]
    Poster:W BrandtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient!
    Review:As a first time cross-country mover, I was quite overwhelmed with the whole shipping a car process. I did read that this company does shipping for the military, so I thought, who better? So, I called AmeriFreight and was put in contact with Justin wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Nanda SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Violets are blue, blue as the sky...Ali was the BEST, call and find out why!
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight was AWESOME throughout this process...very proactive, always call to give updates and check how things were progressing. I had a very challenging route from Vegas to Spokane, WA and she was so persistent and relentless in finding ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:8/13/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight? OR AmeriGREAT!!!
    Review:My husband and I recently moved to California from Ohio. Having worked in sales for a freight broker and then been the shipping manager for a scale manufacturing company I was well aware of shipping and the details of it. There were certain things I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne Marie UndercofferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communication, price, and delivery. Everything worked out great. Highly recommend working with AmeriFreight and Ali Miller specifically. [ View ]
    Poster:joshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: fine
    Review:moved from VA to CA. $1400, including the discount. they did not provide me with my car's dispatch info properly. but communication was swift. [ View ]
    Poster:togaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding cross country shipping at a reasonable price
    Review:I've shipped cars across country many times and this was the best service I've used. Great communication, car was delivered in record speed in good shape. Driver was excellent, on time, and courteous. Follow up was great too. [ View ]
    Poster:WilliamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:I moved back down to Florida from Connecticut and needed a way to ship my car. I looked online for a BBB rated transport service, and found Ameri-freight. Overall I would say my experience was average. I never shipped my car before so there were a lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Miranda BoneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to NC
    Review:Justin seemed very honest about how the car shipping process works and I appreciated that. His estimation of 5-7 days from the time of ordering the shipment to pick up was significantly underestimated. The car was picked up 20 days later and I need... [ More ]
    Poster:JoelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Review of car delivery from Texas to California
    Review:Justin was very curteous, answered all my questions, and was able to find a driver to take our car from Texas to California quickly. Our driver unfortunately broke his hand about 3/4 of the way to the destination and could not continue the journey. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight brokered the transport of a 2000 VW Passat. Everything was handled professionally and on time. The car was delivered on time, as promised and in great condition. My calls were always returned and I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert OhrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Everything worked out fine for my car shipment. Brett was professional and polite. Would hire again! [ View ]
    Poster:John PattersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car Moved Across the Country
    Review:Picked up on time, delivered on time, no damage. We had requests out to several companies and this was the only company that could meet our timeline and made it look easy. We were getting calls and contacts after the car had already been delivered.... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a classic purchased online
    Review:I purchased a 1956 ford fairlane online from a seller in OK. I'm in Utah and did an internet serach to find a shipping company. Brett at Amerifreight was very helpful and found me a driver with a good rate that could deliver with in my time constra... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:8/12/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Brett
    Review: I had a wonderful experience with Amerifreight. A young man named Brett was my contact and he was competent, honest and friendly. I have had bad experiences with other companies in the past. I will use Amerifreight and Brett again in the future. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria BorelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:The entire process was very easy and streamlined. The driver's rep was in contact regularly and all processes from scheduling to delivery were made in a timely fashion. Prompt responses were received from the point of the original quote request, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine
    Date:8/12/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Takes the Stress Out of Car Shipping
    Review:Lecia was able to get me out of a real pinch by securing a carrier for me within minutes. I had been working with a different broker, who completely dropped the ball and called AmeriFreight in a panic. Lecia was incredibly attentive, helpful, and eff... [ More ]
    Poster:AddiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Review:I contacted a few different companies before AmeriFreight. Those companies had issues with trying to get a truck to South Dakota and the expected wait time was going to be weeks. After contacting AmeriFreight, Lecia was able to get a carrier to pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 2:59:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74