View 165,225 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,226th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1633 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 14.85% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 85.15% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: What a Relief!!!
    Review:This company is straight forward and just plain gets the job done!!! This is my second time shipping with them in the last 4 years. It is just easy, call them and set it up and you are good to go. Driver was great and very easy to deal with, vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Landauer
    Date:2/11/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: New Car Shipping for A Sailor
    Review:Our Broker was Graham and He was very helpful and informative on setting up and getting the process started to ship our sons New Car across the US. We started on the low end and eventually pushed the price up. From the date that we had a carrier it... [ More ]
    Poster:Rae Lynn
    Date:2/10/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:After dealing with a very sketchy car transport company, Amerifreight was a pleasure to deal with. Very professional, arrived early on both ends of the trip. I would definitely use and refer them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Col Olive
    Date:2/10/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury shipped
    Review:Anerifreight did a great job. Easy to talk to and efficient. My car was delived in a timely manner and Ali made everything super easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Lewis Lee
    Date:2/10/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Review:I was very impressed with the efficiency and speed of AmeriFreight's service. My Shipment was from south Florida to Portland Maine in the middle of winter yet they had a carrier for me within 30 minutes of my call and delivered the car in a snow sto... [ More ]
    Poster:Kap
    Date:2/10/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service.
    Review:We were very happy with the overall service and received regular updates and cooperation during the entire time our car was in transit from NYC to San Diego. There was some confusion when the car arrived to California. We paid for the services ahead ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Michael DeSilvaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Did not fully explain the qoute that was given. Quoted in the $500's and ended up being $800. Also my wife called and got a different explanation than I did. [ View ]
    Response: Call Jeff 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Atkins
    Date:2/10/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Review:The entire process was seamless and everything was executed as described to me. AmeriFreight and PASS transport picked up the truck and delivered it exactly as contracted. The truck was picked up in AZ and transported to NC in 7 days for $1200. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:2/10/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:I've used Ameri-freight car transport brokers to move family car several times and always satisfied about the care and attention they give you. They make sure the contracted driver is doing what they promised and follow up with you each step of the w... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe W.
    Date:2/10/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done
    Poster:Joe W.
    Date:2/10/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Average
    Review:Pros - Fairly responsive rep, decent price Cons - Felt high-balled (after balking at first 2 very high offers, was called back with a lower offer within 5 minutes) Process was not clear regarding when payment would be made Car was delivered outs... [ More ]
    Poster:Walt
    Date:2/9/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Had a difficult time contacting my coordinator, but he was very knowledgeable a polite during the process. Cost ended being several hundred more than quoted but vehicle arrive undamaged and the driver was very nice. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/7/2015 6:49:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth and Quick
    Review:Fast and smooth just like last time. I've used them before and would use them again. I recommend them ever chance I get. [ View ]
    Poster:R Searcy
    Date:2/6/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:My vehicle was transported from Houston to Smyrna, Georgia. The entire process was fast and there were no problems. The customer service was excellent. I would recommend this company to friends and others. [ View ]
    Poster:HA Williams
    Date:2/6/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: The Fit moves East!
    Review:We had a great experience with AmeriFreight. Our car shipped from CA to MA in about 2 weeks. Some snow storms helped delay a bit. They were up front about cost, how it would work and delivery. Only issue we had was our driver changed last minute the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:2/6/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Cali to NY around new year
    Review:Was trying to ship a car from california to upper state NY around christmas and new year. The timing made it difficult for everyone. Jeff was broker and he was helpful in general. There was poor communication, however, that I really have to push him ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rain Zhou
    Date:2/6/2015 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Best company around
    Review:Great company. Found a very fast reliable driver for a not so popular route from Virginia to Nebraska. I drove one car to Omaha and my driver almost beat me here even though I left the day before him! No ridiculously large windows. Car had no dam... [ More ]
    Poster:Sajan
    Date:2/6/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: Performed as promised
    Review:There was some minor optional price rise. They did not force the price but said it would speed up the order. I agreed fully. They communicated the situation perfectly. NO last minute surprises. So many unknown choices on the internet. I got ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Johnson
    Date:2/5/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped car with AmeriFreight-good experience
    Review:I used AmeriFreight broker to ship a vehicle. Jeff was the company rep that handled my shipping details from start to finish. I had a good experience with both AmeriFreight and the actual shipper. The experience with both was what I expected it to be... [ More ]
    Poster:Darren
    Date:2/5/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast Vehicle Transportation: Go AmeriFreight!!!
    Review:Due to my job change, I had to relocate from Burlington MA to San Jose CA. Moving vehicle from MA to CA was a big challenge so did lots of searching on internet for car transportation companies. And then I came across AmeriFreight based on the excell... [ More ]
    Poster:Tara Shankar
    Date:2/5/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly Service
    Review:The driver that came and picked up my vehicle was very friendly. I was not around at the pickup time but my wife was and she said the pickup went smoothly. The driver was very nice to her and got my truck on their freight in a professional fashion. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Dusty Brooks
    Date:2/5/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght
    Review:Lecia at Amerifrieght was very helpful in contacting and coordinating a shipper for me. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:2/5/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Satisfied
    Review:Bought a car in Ohio and needed to ship it to Oregon. Spoke with Lecia at Amerifreight and she nailed it. I upgraded to the express delivery and it came earlier than expected. I felt safe and secure with Amerifreight and would hight recommend them... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Lee
    Date:2/5/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Review:Thank you Jeff! I have never shipped a car and didn't know to expect. One call and Jeff took my info, contacted transport driver and walked me through the details. The car was picked up at my house on time. I was given one piece of paper ( Bill ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:2/5/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment with AmeriFrieght
    Review:We shipped a 2013 Subaru Outback. Even though the shipment pick up was delayed, we were very happy with the service provided from the Amerifrieght representative Ali. The driver was very courteous and respectful as well. Highly recommend and we are u... [ More ]
    Poster:CWilson
    Date:2/5/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Arkansas to California
    Review:Overall, a good transaction. Was quoted $925 at first, then it went up to $1250. Car arrived the same way it was picked up, in good shape. Glad I have it back in Los Angeles now. Would probably use again. [ View ]
    Poster:D. Forbes
    Date:2/4/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: An island of professionalism in a sea of hype ...
    Review:In the "wild wild west" of the auto transport world where shipping quotes are a dime a dozen and as I found out, actually not worth much more than that (at least in my particular case), it was refreshing as a first timer to work with someon... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Pirkola
    Date:2/4/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:Vehicle was delivered and was in condition that it was shipped. I would recommend AmeriFreight and Fay's Transport, LLC to others needing to transport their vehicles! [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy Wright
    Date:2/4/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:I shipped my son's car from NC to NE and used AmerFrieght. Josh was my contact and he did an excellent job returning my calls and answering all the questions I had. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely use them again if I need to ship an... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Martin
    Date:2/3/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic customer service!
    Review:I was absolutely amazed at the speed in which they secured a driver for us! We had a 1-15 day window. Within just a few hours AmeriFreight had secured a driver for us. The driver delivered our vehicle on the day it was set to arrive. They were so hel... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More] [ view ]
    Poster:Dawn stevens
    Date:2/3/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth experience for my first time shipping a car
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and AmeriFreight made the process go without a hitch. Ali explained how everything worked in detail. She also called after pickup to make sure everything went well, as well as after drop to ensure that the whole... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine
    Date:2/3/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: fast safe shipping
    Review:The car shipping is fast and safe. But cost me another 50 to find the driver. I don't know if it is reasonable or not. [ View ]
    Poster:YeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: transport was great, a little bit expensive thought
    Review:It took ~6 days for my cars to transport from NC to CA, which is quicker than what I thought. Josh from Amerifreight was nice and responsibel. He always kept me updated on the details of the schedules. [ View ]
    Poster:tony
    Date:2/2/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER HAPPY
    Review: Josh was very professional. Someone literally took your call versus leaving messages. Car was picked up and delivered on time form TN to CA. My son will move again and I will use them. Thanks Josh for a great experience! Deb [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie P.
    Date:2/2/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Cross Country Move
    Review:Overall, I had a good experience shipping my car with AmeriFreight. I moved from the west coast to the east coast and needed to get my car there. After looking in to several online quotes with a variety of companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:2/2/2015 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I needed to transport my car from Dallas to San Antonio right after New Year's Day. Graham Turner found me one carrier just a day after I confirmed my request. Unfortunately, that carrier backed out just couple days before New Year. Graham amazing... [ More ]
    Poster:Daphne
    Date:2/1/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: User Review
    Review:Over all a pretty good experience. My check engine light was not on prior to the transport, and it is now. My car is older so it may not be the trip itself but the timing is just strange. The contact person was very helpful and so was the driver- the... [ More ]
    Poster:Madhavi
    Date:1/31/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service with reasonable price
    Review:I had to ship my car from Cleveland to Phoenix with a short notice, Lecia helped me in getting my car shipped with an excellent truck company (A&R transport llc) within 3 days. The car was picked and delivered in 5 days and I was informed on the ... [ More ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Sud
    Date:1/31/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport CT to Missouri
    Review:This was a superb experience. Ali Miller was a pleasure to deal with. Very straightforward and friendly. The process was seamless and zero maintenance on my end. Her communication was excellent and things occurred exactly as she explained. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian Karol
    Date:1/31/2015 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car Lecia at Amerifreight made the whole process very simple. I called on a Friday to have truck picked up in Montana she called back and told me they would have it picked up on Saturday morning. The time of the pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:Kurt Shroyer
    Date:1/31/2015 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: A light in the dark
    Review:When I thought nobody would deliver to Minnesota in the snow AmeriFreight found a great driver that managed to get it here in the time frame. Will be using them again when I move thousands of miles next. They really only use amazing drivers and it ... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:1/31/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:The driver is very nice. He reached his maximum driving hours at the day of delivery. But he still used his own car to drive me to the parking lot so that I can get my car on time. I am very satisfied with the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:1/31/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Maryland to Lauderdale
    Review:I can't say enough about AmeriFreight. From the first phone call, down to delivery, they were fantastic. Ali was honest and always available. I'm a first time shipper and was having a hard time with other companies. Call AmeriFreight. You won't be so... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriele
    Date:1/29/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, direct contact with agent, pick up time estimate was not regarded
    Review:The customer service is pretty good and you work directly with an agent. The actual pick up was over a month later than the first date when vehicle was available. I will mention that I can see 1-2 weeks of delay due to it being holiday season (end of... [ More ]
    Poster:EshanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: BMW transport Florida to California
    Review:Graham was my point of contact, and he was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions promptly. My car was shipped from Florida to California and the pick-up day was only 3 days after I contracted with Amerifreight. The delivery was in 5 d... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul B
    Date:1/29/2015 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: carrier service
    Review:Carrier driver picked up and delivered truck after dark making it difficult to assess condition of truck. Also, carrier driver could have done better job keeping everyone informed about his schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Al Thomas
    Date:1/28/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:In an otherwise dirty business, Amerifreight is a welcome beacon of hope. They moved my car accross the country (miami to Modesto, ca) and I couldn't be happier. Jeff was excellent. Professional and friendly. Ask for him. You won't regret it. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jeff 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Pablo Paredes
    Date:1/28/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:AmeriFreight exceeded my expectation when they shipped my vehicle cross country from California to Massachusetts. After checking with other companies they were the least expensive quote I received at $1,095. AmeriFreight also had the earliest date fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/27/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Ali, was my agent and I'm definitely satisfied. From my experience with this company they are pretty thorough. The communication from them is great. They will get you the lowest offer possible and will be realistic with you about the price. Although,... [ More ]
    Poster:Tarell
    Date:1/27/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:After shopping around and researching many auto transport companies, there were still a few to many to choose from. But when companies started weeding themselves out due to poor customer service or shady logistics, I had finally received my quote fro... [ More ]
    Poster:mike mastromonico
    Date:1/27/2015 8:39:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73