Transport Logo
View 175,151 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,152th Review now!

View AAA Anytime Inc.'s New Profile

AAA Anytime Inc.
10620 Southern Highlands Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89141
Phone Number:1-800-729-2160
Secondary Phone Number:1-702-614-0442
Time On Site:8 Years, 10 Months. Since 1/17/2007
AAA Anytime, Inc. is family owned and operated and has been in the auto transport business since 1989. We are the oldest licensed and bonded Auto Transporter in the U.S. We believe the most important part of any service business is just that, SERVICE! Our customers find that we offer a safe, affordable, fast, efficient and relaible auto transport service to all. And yes, all vehicles are transported by truck, enclosed or open carrier, domesticly, and by steel container overseas, including Hawaii, and all vehicles are fully insured to $100,000.00. Please consider AAA Anytime, Inc.for all your transporting needs.
Have your own experience with AAA Anytime Inc. to share?

AAA Anytime Inc. reports that they have an average of 6600 customers per year. Currently, this site has 33 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.50% of AAA Anytime Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.50% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AAA Anytime Inc.
    Subject: Auto Transported
    Review:The Carrier was scheduled to pick up on Wednesday but it problem.Driver called when he was about 50 miles away arrived on time was very polite. He explained how he way loading and the order he would drop of.He also told me the date he hope ... [ More ]
    Date:2/3/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Expensive and poor customer service
    Review:I moved from San Diego to Houston and I was looking for a company to ship my car. I contact several companies, however only AAA anytime told me that they guarantee pick up and delivery date. Other companies were about 200-300 cheaper but they do not ... [ More ]
    Response:To: Omar We need more information to find you in our data base. We have several Omar's but none are from California to Texas. Please provide us with Last name and order number to verify you are our client. Sincerely, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Date:1/21/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Left me hanging
    Review:I purchased a car online in Fremont CA and called AAA Anytime on the recommendation of the dealer. If I'd been smart, I'd have checked their BBB rating first. It's here, make your own decisions: [ More ]
    Response:To; J Baldwin, Sir, you are not our customer the only J Baldwin we have shipped a car from Ohio to Florida in November 2013. Please remove this review and post it to the correct company. Sincerely, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Date:1/15/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: FIVE STARS
    Review:Had to share: this is my 4th time shipping and finally I found a reasonably priced, on time for pick up & delivery, nice company. I have to move again in 6-8 months and I will not be looking for company #5 because I am happy with your service. [ View ]
    Poster:kathy martin
    Date:1/11/2014 2:39:00 AM
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered on time . Driver was very professional and assuring. Pick up was made easy and delivery was at my address. Driver kept me informed on his progress during the transport so we would be available for pick up when he arri... [ More ]
    Poster:john warner
    Date:12/5/2013 3:15:00 AM

Next Reviews on AAA Anytime Inc.

AAA Anytime Inc. Home | 2

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.