View 146,694 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,695th Review now!
AA Auto & Home Movers
400 Morris Avenue
Denville, NJ 07834
Phone Number:877-744-7489
Website:http://www.aa-automovers.com/
Time On Site:9 Years, 0 Months. Since 8/16/2005
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

AA-Auto& Home Movers services approximately 12,000 shipments per year and has 18 years experience in the auto transport industry. We know how to provide you with the best of that extensive experience. Our company has dedicated sales, dispatch and customer service specialists who take pride in their work. We do not offer rebates to our customers who post reviews as we believe reviews should in no way be tied to money. Reviews that have the "compensated' icon are incorrectly designated as compensated. We maintain our four-star rating due to our customers’ genuine satisfaction with our service. We appreciate the time they take from their busy schedules to post.
Have your own experience with AA Auto & Home Movers to share?

AA Auto & Home Movers reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.01% of AA Auto & Home Movers customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.99% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Kriston Nerton at aaAutomovers Was court0us and very concerned with the vechile progress. AA Automovers was resonablely priced and delivered the car with no damage. [ View ]
    Poster:John NealonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Moving back to Florida
    Review:I had a 1978 Silver Anniversary Corvette transported in an enclosed truck. I was 100% satisfied with their service & would recommend their service to anyone. The driver to extra care when unloading the corvette. My wife and I plan on moving back ... [ More ]
    Poster:AL Curry
    Date:11/19/2012 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Business
    Review:I made arrangements for a apartment move and a auto move... This was done in late May 2012 to prepare for the move date of November 2012.. They never call me to ensure my comfort of this move.. So I called them it was horrible trying to contact them.... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia
    Date:11/14/2012 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: damaged car
    Review:This broker used JES Auto Transport to move our 2 cars across the country. One arrived with a badly scratched and slightly dented bumper. JES (owner John Stelma) promised to pay for the damage and asked for email photos, which we provided. He then di... [ More ]
    Poster:scratched my car
    Date:10/31/2012 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: NON-Payment
    Review:BEWARE!!!! This company appears to be going down in flames. We hauled a vehicle for them in September and we still have not been paid. All numbers are disconnected and the signs of being out of business seem to be present here. [ View ]
    Poster:GT Transport
    Date:10/31/2012 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: FAILED TO PAY CARRIER
    Review:We had worked with AA as Carrier and they as Broker. Job was complete and promptly billed. AA has failed to pay invoice months past due. Phones calls to Niel and Donald were mere lies and false promises. Cannot contact anyone from any searchable numb... [ More ]
    Poster:A.A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2012 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Moving South
    Review:I was a little wary about how to move my car to Texas from NY, until a knowledgeable soul referred me to AA. I had the pleasure of talking to one of their reps, Brian O'Neil, who was quite calming and provided outstanding customer service. Without me... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:10/10/2012 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transfer
    Review:The folks at AA made this entire experience worry free. The carrier was equally helpful, courteous, and friendly. I highly recommend this service. My personal contact was with Kristin Thom who immediately gained my confidence with her professionalism... [ More ]
    Poster:Maurice D
    Date:10/10/2012 8:49:00 AM
    Subject: Best Services, Quality Customer Service!
    Review:I was extremely happy with the services and the cutomer service that was offered by Brian. He was very knowledgeable, influential and he made the entire process hustle free. I would definately recommend your services to friends and family. Thanks I... [ More ]
    Poster:Yvonne
    Date:10/9/2012 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!
    Review:Everything was great...there was no delay, Brian O'Neil was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend AA Auto Movers. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:10/7/2012 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Charged more than contracted.
    Review:I contracted the move for one amount and was charged a higher amount when I picked up the car. I was never informed of the higher contracted amount. The shipper would not release the car to me for the original amount. AA Movers was not available d... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:10/5/2012 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great Contact
    Review:This was my first time shipping my vehicle. Mr.Brian O'Neil was a terrific contact to have during a very stressful move. He was very helpful in calming me and assuring me there would be no problems. He walked me through the process step by step, whi... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Steinel
    Date:10/3/2012 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Same day pick up
    Review:I booked my move with Wendy on Saturday . Explained to her I needed it picked up asap. She assured me it would be picked up by Monday. Within 10 minutes of her receiving my contract another woman who was in dispatch called me and stated there was a c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:10/3/2012 11:21:00 AM
    Review:I have used AA-Auto and Home Movers several times to move my BMW 745 Li over the past few years. Time after time, I have receive excellent service, but this time I really needed my car on short notice. I just received delivery of my car - right o... [ More ]
    Poster:Teresa G
    Date:9/30/2012 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: move
    Review:Not a bad deal tried to save some money on my bid but it didn't work. Once they gave me an idea what drivers wanted i agreed to the service. Everyone stayed in touch with me not bad service they at least tell you what could or could happen. Over all ... [ More ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:9/29/2012 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing!
    Review:I was hesitant to move my car, never done it before and they knew what they were talking about and they did what they said they were going to do! No bs, great service, just amazing. I have to move again next year and these guys are who I will call, h... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Garris
    Date:9/29/2012 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: HORRIBLE COMPANY. DO NOT USE
    Review:Once AA Automovers place the order with you, you will NEVER hear from them again. They hire small, random, irrespsonsible truck movers to move your vehicle, and when they end up damaging yor vehicle, they will completely dodge your phone calls! Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:9/28/2012 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: TERRIBLE SERVICE..THE WORST EVER
    Review:DONT EVER USE THESE CLOWNS, THEY PROMISE TO P/U YOUR CAR AND PERSONNALY TAKE CARE OF YOU THEY ARE LIARS AND WHEN YOU CALL THEY TRANSFER YOU AROUND TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE WHO ALL TELL YOU LIES WHILE THE PERSON YOU DEALT WITH IS AT WORK HIDING TELLING OTH... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:9/19/2012 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and switch on Contract - Buyer Beware
    Review:Here are the facts: We paid AA Auto to ship our car from VT to CA We paid AA Auto $200 extra to pick up out car in VT and drop off our car in CA within a tighter window - the Agreement AA Auto hired Dependable Auto to do the actual work Dep... [ More ]
    Poster:Tristan
    Date:9/11/2012 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: moved to ca
    Review:Very pleased I upgrade my plan to meet my timeline and everything went well. Hopefully this is it for me but they worked very hard and if I should have to move again, I would call them back. [ View ]
    Poster:lou