View 148,456 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 5
Reviews 1-25 of 107
This was my first time using Amerifreight but 2nd time getting my car shipped. Amerifreight offered the best rate compared to other carriers and I wa...[More]
By Julie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 5:45PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 2:14PM
We are disappointed with the level of dissatisfaction this customer experienced from the lack of timely responses from her shipping agent, but we are ...[More]
My experience with AmeriFreight started off well. I explained my situation: my car broke down mid-road trip to grad school and needed to be shipped fr...[More]
By FMA on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 12:36AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 12:29PM
It is regrettable that this customer experienced several frustrations during their shipping process. We strive to provide regular communication to eac...[More]
Amerhifreight was recommended by a friend who had good luck with them. They put me in contact with Aztrans, my carrier, and the whole experience has l...[More]
By Brian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 9 2014 1:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 9 2014 1:52PM
AmeriFreight prides itself on its customer service and work hard to make each auto transport experience as worry free as possible. However we do not s...[More]
I was like you, first picked-up this 5-star vehicle transporter and get a $1495 quote. This quote tells me pick-up within 7 days and 7 to 10 days for ...[More]
By WJ on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 4 2014 11:17AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 5 2014 3:24AM
Auto transporters by law are not supposed to have personal items shipped in a vehicle. They are licensed and insured to transport vehicles. Home mover...[More]
I will start by saying that my experience makes me NEVER want to ship a vehicle again. The entire transaction can be categorized as dishonest and misl...[More]
By Ross on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 3 2014 11:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 4 2014 9:05AM
It is very unfortunate that we have not been able to meet our customers expectations and the measure of frustration that he has experienced. The issue...[More]
I thought it could be very stressful to ship my Honda from east TN to southern CA, but it turned out to be a wonderful first experience. #940057179-YL...[More]
By Selina Sham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 2 2014 7:49PM
I found the agent to be prompt in finding a transport truck for my vehicle but dealing with the actual company was very difficult. The trucking compan...[More]
By Sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 2 2014 7:08PM
They give you the best quote than any other auto carriers if you are flexible on pick-up and delivery dates. However, you had better consider the rent...[More]
By Katie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 5:12PM
Justin at Amerifreight was very knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately, the carrier, Global Auto Transport, LLC, damaged the vehicle while unloadin...[More]
By Allan DeWitt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 10:07AM
Salesperson handling my shipping order could not answer basic questions about the carrier he assigned to me. I was assigned a carrier with whom it was...[More]
By Steve C on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 9:50PM
I shipped my car from CA to NYC three years ago for only $1150 using a different service. Fast forward to the present, I needed to do the reverse. My ...[More]
By Sokrin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 3:34PM
I was originally quoted $1,305 for pickup of a mid-size car from a small town in the San Joaquin Valley. I choose the economy saver package and my veh...[More]
By Janelle M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 10:04AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 11:43AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) We apologize for any inconvenience this customer experienced...[More]
I will not use Amerifrieght again!!! They provided me with a quote, "the best available quote" which was largely incorrect for what was real...[More]
By Jazmyn Artis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 2:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 4:56PM
It is regrettable that this customer is unhappy with adjustment in price from their initial quote. This customer chose an economy rate, which we only ...[More]
My husband chose Amerifreight after doing his research to ship my car across the country. He decided on Amerifreight because of the low price he was g...[More]
By Colby Egbert on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 11:45AM
Graham provided good service, but it wasn't the best. I was originally quote $1150 and waited for 2 weeks to be told that for the transport there was...[More]
By James on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 14 2014 11:37AM
My husband and I just moved across the country. Before we left home, we arranged for our car to be shipped with AmerFreight. They quickly found us a...[More]
By Alex on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 8 2014 6:15PM
I used AmeriFreight after reading the on line reviews. I received a quick email response and a quote of $995.00 to ship my car. This is what I have pa...[More]
By Eric on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 8 2014 4:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 8 2014 10:44PM
It is unfortunate that our customer was not happy with our services. It may have been because the process has not been clearly explained as it should....[More]
AmeriFreight was able to schedule a shipping time amenable to my circumstances. However, driver called to notify of a day delay due to a broken traile...[More]
By Matthew Hicks on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 2 2014 6:21PM
I am going to tell you my story and let you all decide if you would use this company. As my subject line said, never again for me. I was planning to...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 5:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 12:45AM
We are truly sorry that our customer felt he has not been fairly treated. We understand that it was a big difference in price for the final shipment a...[More]
I contacted AmeriFreight six weeks in advance to make arrangements to ship our SUV from central Illinois to Los Angeles, we were moving to L.A. and ne...[More]
By Nancy L. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 4:13PM
We apologize for us not living up to our customers expectations. We are always working as best we can to ensure our customers the lowest possible rate...[More]
I was moving from Nashville to Albuquerque. This is the third time that I have ever transported a vehicle (previously with two other companies). P...[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 12:56PM
Amerifreight lures in customers with low rates then waits til the last minute to tell you no one has picked up the order. They say they are "try...[More]
By Chylle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:56AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 4:26PM
The auto transport industry is a very complicated and unpredictable. It is essential to have someone representing you to help you ship your vehicle. W...[More]
I selected Amerifreight because it had many good reviews and provided a quote that was lower than other carriers. It was also rated as one of the top...[More]
By J.M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 9:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 10:38PM
From the onset we always make it quite clear that we always quote our base rate which is the economy saver rate. There are however a number of factors...[More]
My experience with this company was somewhat mixed. This was my first PCS with my husband, and we needed to ship my car from California to North Carol...[More]
By Sarah Parker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 11:58AM
I found that the quality of service really depended on the provider or agent. Graham was not helpful, did not respond to my multiple emails and phone ...[More]
By RP on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 11:51AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 10:52AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I shipped my 2007 Honda Accord from Washington state to Minnesota in June of 2014. It was my first time shipping a car and I did lot of research on B...[More]
By Laura Chen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 6:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 8:41PM
We apologize to our customer for not being happy with our service. We admit that we should have done better in communicating and we will ensure that h...[More]
We decided to try this company to ship our Rogue because we heard they were pretty good and they gave a military discount. When we first started talki...[More]
By Nick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 7:28AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 4:23PM
We are very concerned when we receive responses such as these. We will make sure this customer will still get the discount for the military and follow...[More]
Let me begin by saying that my vehicle was delivered both on time and in great shape. That is the ultimate goal of any car shipment process, and in t...[More]
By Phillip on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 9:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 9:08AM
After reviewing so many positive reviews I decided to work with AmeriFreight. This was my first time shipping a vehicle across the country. I was unde...[More]
By Jeff on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 5:57PM
I had a poor experience with AmeriFreight. I was quoted a significantly lower rate ($695) by AmeriFreight than 9 other moving companies. However it wa...[More]
By Scott on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 12 2014 10:20AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 12 2014 11:50AM
We apologize for that our customer has been inconvenienced during the shipment of his vehicle. Shipping vehicles is not a simple as sending a package ...[More]
Disclaimer: this review is made in return for discount from carrier. Initial quote was ~$1050 but apparently no truckers willing to deliver at that...[More]
By Kevin Postlewaite on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 9 2014 7:12PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 9 2014 11:30PM
We apologize for this inconvenience and the increased rate. We always quote our base rate and then bid with carriers to try obtain the lowest rate pos...[More]
I chose AmeriFreight only because they offered me an attractive quote. I think for most people who want to ship their cars, cost would be their first ...[More]
By Di Zhu on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 9 2014 3:33PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 9 2014 4:35PM
AmeriFreight always tries to bargain for the lowest possible rate with carriers. Our agent may have not explained that well enough. If a carrier gives...[More]
AmeriFreight has not honored our refund after failing to ship our vehicle. It has been over three months and we are still awaiting for our refund. We ...[More]
By Numair on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 6 2014 11:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 7 2014 10:53AM
This customers concerns will be investigated and attended to and resolved within this week. We are not unethical and we do not try to withhold any mon...[More]
I could not get a hold of my driver right after I had booked the service even though on the contract it indicated that I should call right after. They...[More]
By eunice on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 6 2014 7:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 6 2014 10:11PM
It is regrettable that this customer had a bad experience with the carrier. We will try to resolve the antennae issue with them. ...[More]
When I got the quote from Amerifrieght I was not informed that the $250 deposit was part of the total price of shipping the car. It was a fee, not a d...[More]
By J Greene on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 5 2014 9:37AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 7 2014 8:35AM
Initially I was pleased with the service and the shipping quote of $1200. Then I received a call close to the day I needed to ship the car from a sec...[More]
By Zachary on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 2 2014 12:15PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 3 2014 5:04AM
I contacted Amerifreight based on online reviews. This was a mistake. I was offered a lowball quote in order to get a commitment to a posting that w...[More]
By Kevin W on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 1 2014 9:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 2 2014 3:28PM
Unfortunately, some shipments tend to be more difficult to move than others. AmeriFreight NEVER makes use of dishonest or fraudulent activities. We ar...[More]
I cannot recommend Amerifreight based on my experience. I chose to use the company because I was told by a customer service rep that brokers such as A...[More]
By Lauren Simon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 30 2014 2:57AM
Car was picked up on 14th June. The experience during pickup was very good and driver arrived within a day of the agreed on date. My concerns are mor...[More]
By Wban on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 25 2014 5:09AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jun 25 2014 11:10AM
They were attentive and prompt in answering calls and email up until they took my money. Once I've paid the deposit, they became almost impossible to ...[More]
By Shane on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2014 6:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jun 24 2014 10:35PM
We would like to apologize for the bad experience our customer has had. Unfortunately as we explained with another unhappy customer review we had a ma...[More]
Excruciatingly bad! Ordered my car shipping a full 2 months in advance. They were real attentive, answered emails, picked up phone calls, right up to ...[More]
By Christine Ma on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 20 2014 12:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jun 20 2014 1:57PM
We apologize for the measure of inconvenience our customer has experienced. Unfortunately things sometimes do go wrong and not only in a minor way but...[More]
The main contact person I dealt with seemed to be irritated when I would call with questions or an update in status. Overall, the process was much slo...[More]
By J Gilsoul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 19 2014 2:18PM
Contacted AmeriFreight about shipping my newly purchased car from a dealership in New York to the SF Bay Area. Their quote and reviews showed them to...[More]
By Brad on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 17 2014 5:49PM
The delivery was delayed due to the carrier breaking down. While this is understandable no attempt to contact me was made. This resulted in my wife w...[More]
By Brian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 17 2014 11:13AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jun 17 2014 11:42AM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
The service was ok. It took a while for them to find a carrier. You really need to be patient till they find one. May not use it again. ...[More]
By vedasri on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 17 2014 12:57AM
Had issues with the carrier, but amerifreight has been helpful in resolving. This is the 2nd car i had shipped cross country with them. The first inst...[More]
By Amit S. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 16 2014 7:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jun 17 2014 3:39AM
The driver was very knowledgeable and gave me his personal cell phone. Pickup was uneventful. Coordinating the delivery was kind of a mess. They like ...[More]
By Amber on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 16 2014 5:56PM
There are 2 main aspects that are important for car shipping - price and customer service. Amerifreight was disappointing for both. Price: Amerifr...[More]
By Kristin P on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 15 2014 7:38PM
Even though it is a busy time of year, I felt that follow-up was sub-par. I had to call repeatedly and had difficulty reaching Graham. I understood th...[More]
By Yvette Torres on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 15 2014 12:28PM
I had a relatively bad experience with Amerifreight. Most of the problems may be related to the contact handling my quotes, and not the whole company....[More]
By Jeremy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 15 2014 12:13PM
The car was picked up 5 days later than the last part of the range I was given and it ended up costing $500 more than I was quoted. I found the compan...[More]
By Ashley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 13 2014 2:55PM
I decided to use AmeriFreight because they had a good rating with the BBB. I had to move across county in a very short amount of time and out of the t...[More]
By Freyja on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 13 2014 2:26PM
This is my first time shipping a car anywhere. I understand that transporting a car from NY to CA is a big distance. But do not make promises that can...[More]
By Anne Diaz on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 3 2014 3:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jun 4 2014 8:11AM
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I thought my price was rather high and making it available for 1.5 weeks was supposed to help that but didn't really. Jorge made it clear about my bel...[More]
By Will on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 31 2014 11:57AM
This was the 1st time shipping my car cross country from NY to CA and it was overwhelming with all the different companies out there calling with diff...[More]
By TORY on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 27 2014 3:55AM
I reached out to Amerifreight to assist me in moving my SUV from Cincinnati, Ohio to San Francisco, California. I was given a quote of $1,600 and an ...[More]
By Shawn Curran on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 25 2014 11:13AM
I felt there was a lot more information that could have been communicated to me upfront especially since I made it known I had never used this type of...[More]
By Trudy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 20 2014 3:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on May 21 2014 5:04AM
Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I am annoyed to even have to write this review. Basically, I am active duty military, on my way out to a one year deployment and I was in need of car ...[More]
By Juanita on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 5 2014 8:48PM
Please do not use this company. It was imperative that I received my car by 4/26 as I was moving states and it was thus written into my contract. If ...[More]
By Tessa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 28 2014 8:27PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Apr 29 2014 5:10PM
We apologize for the inconvenience our customer has suffered as it is our goal to make every shipment worry free. We are proud of the fact that we are...[More]
So I'll start off by saying that my vehicle was delivered on time and in good order. The trucking company, JK Auto Transport, did a good job with com...[More]
By NH on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 25 2014 1:35AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Apr 25 2014 6:35AM
The experience our customer had with AmeriFreight is unacceptable. We have admittedly fallen short of our goal of providing superior customer service....[More]
I called AmeriFreight and spoke with Jessica who gave me a great quote. I agreed to the price and signed up. She said that two or three days before...[More]
By Kim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 20 2014 4:11PM
7-10 days turned into 14, I kept in touch with the carrier instead of the booker because she wasn't very helpful, it was easier to just call the carri...[More]
By LLD on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 20 2014 12:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Apr 21 2014 9:48AM
Our agents are very specific that shipping dates are only estimates based in previous experience with transporters. There may be a number of reasons w...[More]
I needed to have a vehicle transported for my elderly in-laws, who were returning from Arizona to Montana. AmeriFreight was a highly rated broker by ...[More]
By Scott S on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 18 2014 8:30AM
I have never had a vehicle shipped before & didn't have much of an idea of what to expect. I informed the amerifreight representative of this. I b...[More]
By Walt S. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 16 2014 8:37AM
I PURCHASED A 2007 BMW 7 SERIES FROM A FAMILY MEMBER IN PORTLAND OREGON AND WANTED IT SHIPPED TO GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN. I LOOKED ONLINE FOR A REPUTABL...[More]
By Hugo Carmona on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 15 2014 9:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Apr 15 2014 11:17PM
AmeriFreight is always concerned about any bad experience a customer may have when shipping a vehicle. Unfortunately there is very little we can do re...[More]
I am dissatisfied because the original quote for shipment of our vehicle was $995. We then ended up paying $1,200 (+$250) for actual shipment. When as...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 14 2014 4:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Apr 14 2014 7:24PM
It is always disappointing for us to hear when a customer has been less than satisfied with our service. It is our policy to explain the auto transpor...[More]
Was quoted a price to get the hook in me - then charged me more to actually get a carrier. Car was picked up later than requested and later than agr...[More]
By steve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2014 3:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Mar 25 2014 9:29PM
It is regrettable that we were unable to provide our customer with the service as expected. We always try to be very transparent on how the auto trans...[More]
I got my car shipped from Florida to Washington state. I was matched with a carrier (Motion Auto Carriers) for a total cost of $1550. The driver from ...[More]
By Mario Consuegra on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 8 2014 11:02PM
The vehicle showed up in good shape, so that is most important. The workers were helpful and friendly, but there was a large communication breakdown b...[More]
By Christopher Dunn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 26 2014 12:43PM
Amerifreight was good at explaining things and allaying my concerns in the begining which is why I selected them over direct carriers or other brokers...[More]
By Peter on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 26 2014 11:06AM
This was the first time we used a transport company and used Amerifreight based on reviews. The quote was for $795.00 but after we made the arrangemen...[More]
By Melissa B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 17 2014 10:30AM
HIRED AMERIFREIGHT AS A BROKER: THEY HIRED W.E.TRUCKING OUT OF ARIZONA.WADE THE DRIVER & OWNER PICKED UP MY CLASSIC CADIE AT A STORAGE UNIT IN COE...[More]
By jonn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 6 2014 12:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Feb 6 2014 5:31PM
AmeriFreight has gone to great lengths to support or assist this customer during the shipment of the vehicle. Unfortunately one is limited by the opti...[More]
Called them over a month before my move and set up for them to move my trucks. Hadn't heard from them and was coming up on about a week before my move...[More]
By Casey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 21 2014 3:08AM
Initial quote was $995 and estimated timeframe was 5-7 days for pickup. I agreed to conditions on 12/27 and a driver was able to be found on 1/9 and ...[More]
By Trevor Giron on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 20 2014 9:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jan 22 2014 11:24AM
(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
The vehicle was picked up on time, however it was damaged upon loading. When the vehicle was delivered, I was given the insurance information of the c...[More]
By Dean LaVergne on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 20 2014 10:02AM
I hired this broker to find a carrier but it was posted at $350 to the carrier which would not even get a bicycle transported let alone a truck. I ha...[More]
By Carol on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 6 2014 8:41AM
Was quoted an original transport price of $710 but the only bid received by a truck driver to transport my tiny Yaris was over $1000. I would have lik...[More]
By Wayne Brice on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 29 2013 12:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Dec 30 2013 10:04AM
We do apologize to our customer for not being able to ship his vehicle at the original quoted price. It is, however, important that we elaborate more ...[More]
I felt like I always needed to call amerifreight. They didn't communicate very well. The driver was worse. He never ever called me and every time ...[More]
By Alex campbell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 26 2013 8:50PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Dec 30 2013 10:10AM
We sincerely apologize to this customer for the difficulties caused by the carrier. We also apologize for any lack of communication on our part. At Am...[More]
Paid the deposit and confirmed the order on the 2nd, and heard back fairly quickly. Pickup date was set for the 7th and heard from AmeriFreight on the...[More]
By Rory on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 19 2013 7:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Dec 23 2013 8:56AM
We apologize to our customer for falling below his expectations. We pride ourselves on having excellent communication between our customer service age...[More]
After waiting and waiting for them to try to find trucking company to ship my car from Virginia to California, I finally gave up and found another com...[More]
By Nick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 19 2013 2:08AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Dec 23 2013 8:45AM
It is unfortunate that we were unable to have better success in finding a carrier for this customer's vehicle. We did, however, ensure that his refund...[More]
AmeriFreight is a broker not an actual shipper. They found a carrier willing to pickup my vehicle on the exact date i wanted without having to give a ...[More]
By Kevin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 12 2013 10:09AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Dec 13 2013 4:54PM
It is regrettable that this customer encountered several problems with the carrier chosen to transport his vehicle. We always try our hardest to pair...[More]
Getting a quotation was a very cumbersome process. Didn't get a quotation back within 24hrs. Contacting AmeriFreight was a difficult process as well. ...[More]
By pv on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 11 2013 7:50PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Dec 13 2013 5:05PM
Our apologies for not sending a quote to this customer within our normal 24 hour wait period. We strive to be the best in customer service, and our go...[More]
jessica was really nice, she did find us a carrier and i didnt know that we were talking to a third party and not the actual trucking company. i would...[More]
By steven on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 11 2013 2:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Dec 11 2013 2:57PM
(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557...[More]
Started as responsive and friendly. When it became clear they couldn't meet anywhere close to their estimate I cancelled and requested refund of my de...[More]
By RJ on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 6 2013 12:28PM
My review probably would not see a day light and if I can say smth that would be Take your money and go somewhere else. My carrier was great, on time,...[More]
By Jane Z on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 3 2013 3:36PM
We needed to move our truck from Whidbey Island, WA to San Diego, CA. I chose Amerifreight because they had excellent reviews. The quote given was rea...[More]
By Michelle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 29 2013 8:27PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Dec 2 2013 8:09AM
The pickup truck was in bad condition. I wasn't sure the pickup truck would make it to destination. The driver indicated that the truck would be chang...[More]
By Adrian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 27 2013 3:28AM
Contact shipper directly. I paid Amerifreight $300 to find me someone to ship my car. And they took two week to find them. ...[More]
By Jeff Klena on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 5 2013 3:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Nov 7 2013 9:17AM
(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]...[More]
When I originally called to get a quote, Rachael was very helpful, she explained to me everything that was going to happen. She quoted me $965 with a...[More]
By Philip on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 30 2013 7:29PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Oct 30 2013 7:58PM
No matter how hard we try, we will never be able to do business for free. Anyone receiving quotes from companies to ship vehicles will be asked to pay...[More]
I must prelude this review with a bit of clarification. First off, it is understood that AmeriFreight is a company which puts users in touch with ship...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 30 2013 6:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Oct 30 2013 7:50PM
AmeriFreight goes out of its way to ensure customers’ shipments go worry free. Unfortunately, shipping a vehicle is not as simple as sending a p...[More]
Rachel was the one who took my business after that day had to contact Bob and several others and Supervisor because Rachel would not call me back. W...[More]
By judy clark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 29 2013 1:55PM
I ultimately dealt with two carriers and the first one couldn't give a good time of pickup and ultimately had too much cargo and canceled picking up m...[More]
By Ray on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2013 1:08AM
I was not communicated on time that I needed to pay the carrier the rest of the money I owed in cash once my car arrived. Once it got here I could not...[More]
By Will Chan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 15 2013 1:24PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Oct 15 2013 2:56PM
We apologize for any inconvenience a customer may experience during his or her car shipping process with AmeriFreight. We are always very clear with a...[More]
I've never shipped a car before so it was a learning experience for me. I felt the communication was not adequate. I had to elicit more information ...[More]
By Grace R on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 14 2013 12:24PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Oct 14 2013 12:53PM
The day that my car was to be picked up they called and said they found someone to pick it up but it would be an additional 300$. I wanted to be there...[More]
By Ashley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 13 2013 6:15PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Oct 13 2013 9:42PM
(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422...[More]
I received the vehicle on time. Customer service was friendly enough, but there was a lack of communication that was disappointing. At least one of my...[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 9 2013 12:29PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Oct 9 2013 2:27PM
(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422...[More]
Price and service by Amerifreight were good. MAS carrier was late with pickup and late with arrival with bad communication. Stole license plate fram...[More]
By Michael Nordstrom on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 4 2013 9:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Oct 7 2013 10:13AM
I shipped my car from California to New Jersey. The person who set up the transport was great. The company he contracted out to was not so great. They...[More]
By Jenna on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 3 2013 8:29PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Oct 4 2013 1:41PM
(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525...[More]
delivered late and tricked me in to thinking I got a discount only to find out now that they will charge me unless I leave review here. It's deplorabl...[More]
By Nash2Aus on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 3 2013 4:38PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Oct 3 2013 5:16PM
Contrary to many companies we do not try to hide the fact that we use incentives for customers to leave reviews. It takes valuable time from anyone to...[More]
I was quoted an attractive low rate of $450 and was assured that we wouldn't have any problems finding a carrier for the route within 5-7 days of the ...[More]
By Jacob on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 2 2013 10:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Oct 3 2013 3:24PM
AmeriFreight prides itself on being honest and transparent. We apologize for this misunderstanding with our customer. Should any of our staff be disho...[More]
Previous 1 2 3