View 150,657 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 1005
My experience with Ship a Car Direct was positive overall. I received an email and follow up call quickly after I requested a quote to ship my cars. The sales rep, Matt, was helpful and knowledgeable. He was in frequent contact during the shipment of our cars and followed up to make sure they arrived on time and in good condition. Even though they offer a rebate to complete a survey, this is my honest opinion of the company. I would use them again in the future....[More]
By Kim on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
Excellent Service! Very personable and helpful throughout the entire process! All of my questions and concerns were answered and resolved, and I really enjoyed working with Daniel. He not only seems to know what he is doing, but he gave me all the options and explained the business to me very thoroughly. Great experience, I will be transporting again in the near future! Highly Recommended. Contact Daniel @ 561-900-5182...[More]
By Brittany on Passage Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Dave Tartaglia was a huge help in moving my car from Atlanta to Seattle. I was on a time crunch and even with that distance, Dave got my car there when I needed it. I was so satisfied with him and the company, I used them again to ship my girlfriend's car to Seattle also. There are a lot of different car transport companies out there, but if anyone I know ever needs to ship a car I will recommend Quicken Auto Transport. For what it's worth, this is the first time I have ever taken time to write a review for a company. Thanks again Quicken...[More]
By Kyle on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
This review is longtime coming but not forgotten! I will keep this short. I was working with another transport company, let's just say, that didn't work out(lousy service). I was at crunch time, 2 days before I am to fly out from the west coast to the east coast and over the weekend, when I had to find another company to transport my car. I was extremely stressed and did not know what I was going to do, being that it was on the weekend(Aug 9). I reached out to Kimberly Freiley, at Auto Shipping in desperation. The email I received was announcing that she was on vacation and would not be returning until later that week...OMG! I didn't know what I was going to do. On Aug 10, the next day, I get an email from Kimberly saying for me not to worry, she will take care of everything! She asked me for my information and worked her magic! I knew that I was going to be given some over the price quote, but she quoted me the same as the other company, which was the going rate. I am still grateful to this day. My car was shipped on time and was delivered even sooner than expected! Thank you Kimberly, because you worked during your vacation to satisfy a customer and I don't know too many people who would do that! ...[More]
By PD on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Portia, It was m...[More]
I would like to start off by saying that this is my first time shipping a car. I had been receiving a ton of calls and emails from many companies. I ended up calling Way to go transports. I spoke with Emely and explained I just wanted to find out how it works. She was so GREAT on the phone and walked me through all my questions. I felt I didn't even need to call anyone else. After I set up the transport she stayed in contact with me until the car was delivered. I never knew how easy this could be, and I think that has to be because of Emely and Way to go. I am now thinking of having a second car shipped. Way to go transportation is one of the most professional companies I have done business with. I will recommend them to anyone that needs a car shipped. Thank you for all your help Way to go, your the best. Thanks J. Plimpton...[More]
By J. Plimpton on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Way To Go Auto Transport LLC
Debbie Ebersole about 3 Hours Ago
Thank you Jeff for the 5 star review. It was my pleasure working with you. At Way To Go we will spend as much time as needed to assure you of how the...[More]
Matt is very accommodating and was able to get a quote right away and set up pick up appointment in time and when I needed it. This is my second car transport from Las Vegas to Knoxville and so far has not failed me. Delivery was always on time. Thank you....[More]
By Leonardo Gabrillo on Lightning Auto Carriers about 18 Hours Ago
I had at least 30 companies call me for my business. I ended up going with upscale. Let me get to the point EXCELLENT Communication- EXCELLENT service- EXCELLENT in doing what they said they would do. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I actually feel lucky as my car was delivered safely and early. Upscale actually went to bat for me without my knowledge- they could have used a delivery service for cheap but they did not trust that the car would get there on time so they went the extra mile and found a reliable transport. As a result my car was early. The delivery service actually PICKED MY MOM UP at her house. They did not have to do that. I don't expect this sort of service these days so thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU. A+++++...[More]
By Brian Zamora on Upscale Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
I've never transported a car before. Carlo explained the whole process along with any and all scenarios that could occur. My vehicle was picked up on time and there were no issues with the delivery. I see a lot of people complaining about price increases on here. I hate complainers. It was explained to me that those are a possibility, as the brokers deal with individual carriers, who either set or ask for their rates. In the quote I received it says in there that the rate is an approximate and subject to change. If your rate had to be increased why are you blaming the brokers, they don't get the carrier rates, the carrier's do, so blame them!? Well that's just my opinion. Everything I see people complaining about, I was informed of. I'm sure I wasn't the only customer informed about how the process works? Can't be a bad co. if there are plenty of positive reviews posted as well. I'd use them again....[More]
By Jermaine Johnson on Crossroads Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Called Chris to help with a cross country move and he was able to find enclosed transport at a very competitive rate that was available for pick up the next day. Car was delivered in four days (2000 miles) with no damage or other issues. ...[More]
By Kevin McKenna on Quality Car Move about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 18 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
AN EXCELLENT TRANSACTION ALL AROUND. DRIVER WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KIND. JOE DID A GREAT JOB IN MAKING THIS PROCESS EASY. WE WOULD DEFINITELY USE AUTOTRANSPORT 123 AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!...[More]
By VICKY on 123 Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Delivered as promised for a reasonable price. Easy to set up with the company. California to New Jersey is a long way. I easily saved some money with gas and any hotel I would have stayed. Not to mention the time I saved....[More]
By Todd on Lightning Auto Carriers about 19 Hours Ago
Professional in every way, from beginning to delivery. I had great communication and timely updates. They were honest and had the best price. This company is highly recommended and I will use them again in the future. ...[More]
By Tyler on RNR Logistics about 19 Hours Ago
I called and spoke with Graham. He was very upfront about the Costs and how the industry worked. I had negotiated a price that was $850 and that was not the lowest I had seen on the site. I was flexible on timeframes but the quote would not come down below the $950. I decided to move forward and everything was fantastic. The car showed up and was in perfect condition. Great job - Graham!!!...[More]
By Paul S on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I was very happy with the driver. He had great communication skills. I was aware of every move and the complete process. My car was delivered on time & in excellent condition....[More]
By James on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
Wading through a raft of high-pressure offers from transport brokers, I happened on the Yelp! reviews for Mike Dakota and Capitol Auto Transport. He got consistently high marks and, practically alone in its class, Capitol had great BBB ratings. Based on my recent experience, all well deserved. The process was clean, clear, simple and just as-advertised, all upfront and no surprises or hassles. My car was delivered from NY to CA on time and, aside from some understandable dust, in perfect condition. No regrets. Recommended....[More]
By Stephen Manning on Capitol Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
They maintained good contact. They made sure the job got done and I saw that commitment. I am very thankful for them....[More]
By Sheila on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
The service I got was over the top, very happy with every aspect of the of the shipment. I will use you next time....[More]
By M. Hoskins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
When I began looking into shipping my car I had no idea how unregulated the industry was.... The moe I researched, the more I became overwhelmed & frustrated... Especially because I was starting my new job which was on the complete other side of where I live in Houston. For those who know Houston (or LA where I'm originally from), you know not having access to a reliable car is a set up for failure. Originally, I was planning on visiting Houston for the Summer, as to why I had left my car, but that visit turned into a stay when I landed an awesome position I couldn't turn down especially as a recent college grad. Immediately, I decided I would buy a car, but as I was receiving downpayment/car note estimates, I figured ultimately it would be more cost effective to get my car from back home. And so my search began to find a reliable shipping company/carrier...And with my new search, I found a new headache lol. One day it clicked... why am I relying on only myself and Google when I have a whole network of friends who I could ask?? So I sent out my mass text asking "A) have you or someone who know shipped a car before? B) how was your experience and what was the cost?..." One response stood out from the rest... My friend who I've known since middle school shared with me that her friend who just moved from Virginia had had her car shipped & it was through a company called Ship A Car Direct. The reason this response stood out was the fact that she had shipped her vehicle cross country... Plus, both these girls are in law school & are very no nonsense, so I couldn't see her mentioning a company that wasn't reliable. That being said, I went straight to Google to look up reviews. And from my prior research of coming across sketchy businesses and reading "e-hows" of the dos/donts of shipping a car... things appeared to be in order... Ship A Car Direct- 1) doesn't require an upfront deposit/payment for the carrier (note: i originally misunderstood their statement of 'no deposit upfront'...Because they are acting as the broker, they do charge a broker's fee once they've located and confirmed a carrier...& this fee is included in the total quote they give you, e.g. My total quote cost was $725, my brokers fee was $225, and I paid the carrier $500 once he arrived with my car) 2) they have documented evidence of fair business practices 3) they have a 'damage guarantee' plus they only work with insured carriers 4) their prices are reasonable for their services 5) they have a website foor goodness sakes! I can't tell you how many companies I came across whose websites were expired or old... A strong web presence (in my opinon) is always a great start To make an already long story short- my car arrived safe and sound, and it arrived literally the day before I started my new job (as scheduled) : ) I was able to contact the carrier prior to confirming my order, plus keep in touch with the driver through the whole process (still was nervous lol) but all ended well! I want to thank Jason, the Ship A Car Direct rep who helped me, for being proactive and patient through the process. Ship A Car gets a thumbs up from me : ) P.S. They do offer a rebate incentive to write a review... Which makes them even more awesome in my books. As someone who paid an institution to make her write countless papers for the past 4 years, and not once get paid to write... I am pretty stoked someone wants to compensate me to share my thoughts! Happy Car Shipping Everyone...[More]
By C. Gastob on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
It was a great experience shipping my car with all day transport No hassle at all Would recommend my fellows to select this...[More]
By Aninder singh on All Day Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Moving to Hawaii from the midwest is a daunting task in itself, let alone shipping belongings and a car. Tige at ASG was very good about explaining all the details, returning phone calls quickly (even on his own personal time), and pulling the entire shipment together. He was able to bring our total costs in under the initial estimate. Our car arrived on time and undamaged. I would use them again. ...[More]
By Jenny Greenlee on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
My car was transported via this service 870 miles for $850, or about $0.97/mile. My friends use this transport company every year for 2600 miles and told me that they pay about $1000, or $0.38/mile. No explanation for the huge difference in rates. ...[More]
By James on Angels Moving Autos about 21 Hours Ago
Sue Garrison was my Broker contact and I could not have been happier with the way she priced and placed my transport. She took all the time and had all the patience I needed to feel comfortable with this transport. This was my 3rd time shipping a car coast to coast and although the other two went very well Sue's friendliness, expertise and service was "The best." The pick up of the car had to be timed to meeting at a specific location and for me to make a coast to coast flight later that afternoon. Sue worked with the Transporter - Unified Auto Group (out of Downey, CA) Between Sean and Tyler, the schedulers and Justin the Driver...the coordination and updates between everyone were continual and the pick-up was flawless. Like the pick-up, the drop-off by Nelson was equally well-planned and executed to accommodate my schedule. My car was a little dusty and dirty but otherwise undamaged. I would ONLY use Sue at Auto Shipping Group and the Unified Auto Group Team to ship my next car. FYI - The only incentive I am receiving for submitting this review is a chance in a drawing to get my $ 225 Broker fee returned. Whoopy Dee - Big deal! Believe me I wouldn't waste my time writing this review for that small chance and amount of money. But I would take the time to let some people who provided me excellent service know how much I appreciated how committed they are to providing the best Customer Service possible. Thanks again Sue, Sean, Tyler, Justin and Nelson....[More]
By Rick Macdonald on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Oh my gosh Rick! Thanks so much for such a terrific review. You definitely just made my day! You w...[More]
I bought a rare Ferrari and it had to be picked up at a certain date and time. I contacted a ton of shippers but the only one that made it happen was Rafael at Bulldog Transport. We only had 5 days to pickup the car but Rafael managed to find a truck and have it waiting for me at the location. The driver David was awesome. he was very careful with the car. Loaded the car, covered it with plastic and left. To my surprise, two days later, he called me and said he will arrive in 2 hours. He unloaded the car at my location. The car did not even have any dust on it. It looked as good as it was at the showroom and now its happy at a new collection. Awesome job Bulldog transport. ...[More]
By Happy Customer on BullDog Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Everything was simple and easy. No hassles and no issues. Would use again if needed and would recommend. ...[More]
By Shearly Pfupajena on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
Excellent service for a good price. The driver was very friendly and used care in the delivery of the vehicle....[More]
By Richard Burch on Rite Way Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Stateway has excellent customer service. We had some problems with the carrier (a subcontracted carrier) but Stateway went out of their way to make things right, which is a true mark of excellent customer service. This review is for Stateway, but in particular I'd like to point out Ralph (I think that was his name). Kudos to you, Ralph....[More]
By Cory on Stateway Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Read about all the scams and how dirty this industry is. Thought I had a reputable company but was lied to and follow up resulted in cancelling the wrok order. Ordered a transport from Pa to Fla on Sept 12th for pick up on Oct 19th. They never showed and didnt even call to let us know they would not be there. Called next day and they said the $800 agreed contract was now $1500. Please do yourself a favor and NEVER use this broker service. They paint a pretty picture up front but never deliver on their promisses. ...[More]
By S Phillips on All Day Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Response from All Day Auto Transport
Carlos Bliffeld about 21 Hours Ago
We gave a quote to this client Mr.Philips for a Hyundai Sonata from Pa to FL for $800, when he called to set up the order he changed it to a Ford Expe...[More]
I couldn't be happier with my choice to ship my car. I never shipped a car of mine before and made me a little nervous. Boy was I wrong all these years! I wasted so much time driving my car places when I moved. Everything was on time and the customer support was spot on. They were on time when they picked up the car and on time when I met up with the same guy in California. Not only were they on time but the car was in perfect condition. Great start to my new journey. I highly recommend these guys. Thank you Haul Away!! ...[More]
By Brennan Boyajian on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 22 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group Inc. was so helpful in helping me set up shipping my car. Tige gave great customer service and helped me understand every step of the process. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends!...[More]
By Melanie Mix on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
The driver called me the day of pickup and told me he would be there between 9-11am and showed up at 1pm on a sat. He then told me the eta of delivery would be thursday if not friday at the latest. Not only did i try, but the truck broker tried all day wed to get a hold of the driver and he never picked up his phone or returned any calls. Thursday we finally reached him and he said that my car wouldnt be here till sunday. He then proceeded to call me on sat to tell me my car would be here on sunday between 6-8pm. At 730pm I tried calling him 3 times with no response. He then called me at 930pm to tell me he left me a message earlier in the day to tell me the delivery was again postponed until monday afternoon. He then said he must have called the wrong number. The driver then told the company on monday he would not be here till between 6-8pm with my car and proceeded to deliver the car at 930pm monday night. The car was filthy and looked like it had been sitting outside for a couple days. ...[More]
By Lee Holstein on Express Trans LLC about 22 Hours Ago
I WAS LOOKING AROUND TO GET A CAR MOVED AND BEFORE IT USE TO BE SO EASY AND I USED A LOT OF KNOWN NAMES OUT THERE AND THERE SERVCE WAS GOOD .WHEN I BOUGH MY CADILLAC AND WANTED TO GET A TRANSPORT I COULD BELIEVE HOW MOST OF THESE GOOD COMPANY HAD SO MUCH BAD REVIEWS AND WHEN CALLING HTME OF EMAILING THEM I WOULD GET NOTING OR SOME ONE WHO DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING AND WAS VERY RUDE TO ME AND IT GOT TO A POINT WHERE I SAID MAYBE IT SAFER IF I GO TO ARIZONA AND PICL UP THE CAR AND DRIVE BACK BUT I DIDNT WANT TO PUT ANY MILES ON IT CAUSE IT WAS A VERY LOW MILAGE CAR AND THE SAFTY OF DRIVING BACK AND HOPING YOU WONT GET INTO A CAR WRECK .I WENT TO YELP AND SAW GOOD REVIEWS BETWEEN CAR DIRECT AND SO OTHER COMPANY AND I USALLY DONT EVEN BELIVE IN YEL REVIEWS TOO CAUSE THEY PAY PEOPLE THESE DAY TO DO ANYTHING FOR THEM I WORK IN IT COMPUTERS SO I SEE IT ALL THE TIME .I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A CALL AFTER READING A LOT OF THERE REVIEWS HERE AND THERE ON DIFFERENT SITES AND THE MIN JASON PICKED UP THE PHONE HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL IN EXPLAINING THE SERVICE AND STEPS THEY TAKE IN KEEPING YOU ON THE LOOP AND I ALSO TOLD THEM THERE SHIPPERS OU THERE FOR 100 TO 120 LESS THAN YOU AND HE EXPLAIN WHY THE DIFFERENCE IS AND HOW THEY DO BUSINESS AND ON MY END I RATHER PAY FOR GOOD SERVICE RATHER THAN SAVE A COUPLE BUCKS HERE AND THERE TO GET MY CAR SAFE DELIVERED .SO HE FOUND ME A CARRIER IN ONE DAY AND KEPT ME ON THE LOOP WITH PICK AND DELIVERY DATES AND WHAT TO DO BEFORE AND AFTER CAR GETS DELIVERED AND TAKE PICS AND WAS VERY HELPFULLY IN EVERY WAY AND THE DRIVER WAS EVEN BETTER THAN EXPECTED AND HIS TRUCK WAS PETER BUILT EXTENDED HOOD AND SHINNING ALL OVER NEW TIRES AND NEX CARRIER THIS IS DUE TO ME BEING A CAR GUY AND KEEPING MY CAR TIP TOP AND I KNOW ALL ABOUT CARRIER IN PAST CAUE I USED THEM AND HA DA PASSION FOR THEM ANWAYS LONG STORY SHORT I GOT A PIECE OF MIND GOING WITH THESE GUYS AND THERE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND THERE ON TIME DELIVERY THAT THEY GAVE ME . THERE GUY EVEN SHOWED UP 2 DAYS EARLY AND THAT WAS A EXTRA PLUS DUE TO THE FACT HE WAS ABLE TO PICK UP THE CAR SOONER AND GET IT TOME FASTER SO I CANT SAY ANYTHING BAD THEY DID A GREAT JOB AND ILL USE THEM FOR SURE AGAIN AND AGAIN JASON IS YOUR GUY SPECIALLY IF YOUR VERY PICKY WITH CARS LIKE IM AND MY COLLECTION OF CADILLACS AND MUSTNG SALEENS ...[More]
By ALEX H on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
Great service! Jared was very thorough and transported my classic 67 Chevy II from Chicago to Florida in just a few days from the first time we spoke Price was great and custom service was awesome! Will use again and refer to others. ...[More]
By Ryan Nova on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. on Oct 21 2014 12:59PM
Working with Angels Car transport is amazing!! I have used them 3 times and will definitely use them again! The staff is amazing and Dina is just a pure joy to talk to!! They kept me informed at all times of what and where my vehicle was and how to make the transfer swift and easy. The vesicles arrived without a problem. They really are "angels" with the service they provide!!...[More]
By Jeanette Arcia on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 21 2014 12:47PM
Mr. groom was my contact and was vary helpful and knowable, my car was picked up on time and arrived on time. ...[More]
By scott on We Will Transport It Corp on Oct 21 2014 12:36PM
Ship a Car Direct was the best auto transport company I have used. The last company I used lost my car and the delivery was a week late. At ship a car I was always in contact with them and the carrier. The website was easy to use and I was sent a very informative video about the process of shipping a car. Ship a car was very informative about the process. If I had any questions they were more then welcome to answer anything for me. The shipping process was easy and stress free. The pick up day went smoothly, the driver called the day before and 30 min before pick up time. He inspected the car with me and then it was loaded up to go. The pick up day went just as smoothly, the driver looked up my pick up location before hand and advised me to choose a nearby target or walmart. My neighborhood has too large of trees and too narrow of a road for the truck to drive through. I met at the target down the street and received my car. I checked for any damages and saw none, everything looked like the way I left it. I then payed and signed the Bill of Landing. My car ended up coming earlier then I thought, the diver kept me informed where he was and the expected delivery time. I would use this company again and would recommend it. ...[More]
By Alexandra on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 21 2014 12:29PM
over promising and under delivery ! 17 days for 400 miles transport is ridiculous. because of the extreme delay i missed the ship to Europe, a lot of extra expanse for me plus time, phone calls e-mail and on and one. never again. ...[More]
By rennerkg on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 21 2014 12:19PM
The transport company got the job done even though there was a glitch on the pickup end caused by someone outside the company or myself....[More]
By Hugh Gunter on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 21 2014 12:10PM
In the land of auto hauling, you can feel like you are swimming with the sharks at times. It is not something you do very often, you can't really go direct with a company, so you have to go through brokers. I had moved my car from MI -> CA back in 2008, and was a bit sad that the old broker I used retired from the business. I was soon a little overwhelmed - who do I choose? Out of all the brokers I dealt with, Ship A Car Direct was the most professional and informative - even though I had experience with how the process worked, they sent some informative videos and emails that explained the often confusing process simply. All the folks I talked to were very honest and straight forward - I called a few months prior and rather than lying to me/trying to lock me in to a fee, they said it was too early for accurate rates and to give them a call back later. At first, I was shocked they would tell me that - but then I realized that they wanted to give me the most accurate quotes. They answered my many questions promptly and when it was closer to the move, they booked me quickly and got me a carrier well in advance - allowing me to get a cashier's check before I even moved - saved me some serious time/hassle!. They brokered with Northwest Trucking out of Sacramento and they were a professional outfit - they picked up the day they said they would. My wife and father in law were impressed with how seriously Ivan (driver) took his job of strapping down the cars - no corner cutting. He was polite to my wife and gave us all the info we needed at pickup. Steven (the dispatcher) called us when they identified that they would need to drop off the next morning due to uncontrollable schedule issues, which wasn't an issue since they came very early when I was going to be going to work anyways. Ivan dropped off the cars and they were all good - no damage to them and no extra mileage. It was obvious he took his job seriously. This may be marked as compensated, but it is my honest experience - I am someone who is honest/wants to reward companies who operate the right way, given how many scam artists there are. I plan on writing a positive review on Yelp as well (which will be uncompensated)....[More]
By KJS on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 21 2014 12:06PM
I reviewed the internet for hours before choosing an auto transport company. I am so glad that I did. I chose this company from the reviews of an independent company and they all seemed to be genuine. I definitely made the right choice. Lecia answered all my questions and concerns and found a carrier in a reasonably short period of time.The car was picked up in a very timely manor and delivered on the day expected. There was no damage and the carrier was very professional....[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 11:48AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 21 2014 12:09PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
For start to the end of pacing the order every thing was smooth with very minimum communication. The vehicle was picked up and devileredd on time and also they found the carrier with in 2 hrs of conforming my order....[More]
By Ram on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 11:47AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 21 2014 12:08PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I was in need of transporting my vehicle and contacted Dan. He was super knowledgeable about transporting cars....i got all the facts and quotes and decided to go with an open carrier. The seller called me and told me they transport picked it up early which made me very happy to know i was going to receive my car before the expected date. I did in fact get the car 1 day early. I expected a dirty car since it was open but in contrast the car was clean and nothing missing or broken. I will recommend and also do more business with Dan and his broker team. THANKS DAN...[More]
By Freddy Gibson on Passage Auto Transport on Oct 21 2014 11:38AM
My son purchased a car in Texas but did not trade his old car. We had an idea of cost of transporting the old car to Georgia however the price was nearly cut in half. GREAT for the budget! When his next duty station move is arranged, he might choose to ship his car there to save the road time. These folks will get that business!...[More]
By Curtis McMillen on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Oct 21 2014 11:31AM
Auto Transport 123 is the absolute BEST company to ship your car with. They are a family business and it shows in their personal concern for their customers. Jerard knew we had an emergency and he went out of his way to expedite the shipping of our car to our daughter. He was really so kind and amazing. (I spoke to two of Jerard's sisters and they were very helpful also). PLUS the truck driver driver couldn't have been nicer. I got burned by two other shippers before I found AT123 and I sat around for a month waiting for the scammers to pick the car up. When I finally called Jerard at AT123 he had a driver lined up in 2 days and my daughter had her car in 4 days. Truly, don't look any further, go with AT123. I promise you'll be happy you did! - ...[More]
By Barbara Janiszyn on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 21 2014 11:17AM
Marie Was very helpful in explaining the whole process to me as I have never transsported a car before. She kept me informed during the entire process. Called me after car arrived to make sure everything was fine. Would definatelly refer her and Motor Movers. Jenna...[More]
By Jenna on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Oct 21 2014 11:08AM
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Account Executive on Oct 21 2014 12:03PM
Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much Jenna for the great review. It is always my pleasure to...[More]
Company contacted me very quickly, and provided service on the spot. Overall price was good for the service rendered, and it was moved very quickly...[More]
By Alex on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 21 2014 11:05AM
I got a job transfer to California and needed my 2014 Jeep grand Cherokee shipped to me from Texas. So I got on the Internet and began the process of figuring out how I was going to do this… The company that stood out and spoke intelligently and answered my questions about the process directly was DIY transport. All the quotes I got were lower or higher, DIY was right there in the middle. Mike kept me up-to-date throughout the entire process via emails and phone calls, and this was helpful as I have never shipped the car before and just bought this Jeep. The entire process was smooth and fluid, everything went just as I was told… They delivered the vehicle right outside my door in perfect condition. I would recommend DIY transport to anyone who needs to ship their vehicle… They are straight up and professional in the way they provide their customer service. I will definitely be using this company again when I need to get a vehicle shipped. Thanks Mike and thank you DIY!...[More]
By Adam on DIY Transport Inc. on Oct 21 2014 11:05AM
Jim, I want to thank you so much for a great experience in the transportation of my 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. Your communication and follow up was second to none and from a guy who had not experienced this process before you made it seamless. Bob was fantastic as well, he stayed in communication with me and was right on time with the delivery. Without a doubt should I need an automobile transported again you would be the guy I’d call. Thanks again, John K. ...[More]
By John K on Nations Auto Transport LLC on Oct 21 2014 11:02AM
Our customer booked a transport from AK to TX. AAT called us a week early stating the vehicle was ready at their port for transport. Called the carrier already assigned that the vehicle was ready a week earlier. They picked up that day 6th of October and were supposed to deliver in 7-10 days which brings the delivery date to the 13th of October. We called Roman 503.914.7777 numerous amounts of times. Emailed the company but of course they never returned our calls. We called for over a week with no response from them, emailed them and again no response from them. Finally we got in contact with Roman yesterday. He notified me the truck broke down end of last week but decided not to contact us. Yesterday he stated his driver will drop off the vehicle today or tomorrow but of course nothing. He contacted my customer yesterday stating he will be delivering 7am-8am. 9.30 rolled around and of course no response from Roman and no delivery of the vehicle. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AT ALL. ...[More]
By Anonymous on United Line on Oct 21 2014 10:51AM
Everything went as expected. The price was $1000 as quoted. There was no damage or lost items. The Driver called prior to pick up and delivery as promised. Tony was in regular contact. We would use them again....[More]
By Cole Bergan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 21 2014 10:31AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 21 2014 10:38AM
Tony Ferriera (360) 464-2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Cole I'm so happy that everything went as smooth as it did and i can't tell you how ha...[More]
When making the appointment, the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They explained all the costs involved from beginning to end and offered a great price. Car arrived safely and on time with no damage. Driver was friendly and gave updates as to when he was going to arrive by text message. Although driver got stuck in traffic and did not arrive at original time he kept us informed by text as to where he was and when he would arrive. All around a good experience and would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Amy on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 21 2014 9:55AM
I use All Coast Transport for all my vehicle transport. Helen the manager is great to deal with and honest. She takes good care of me. I have recommended her to everyone that has asked me for transportation services and they love her too. ...[More]
By dynastyautollc on All Coast Auto Transport on Oct 21 2014 9:38AM
I just had to take a minute to write a positive review for Expedia Transport, mainly Gwen, she was my customer service/sales rep, The process was explained to me in detail and what I was told WAS WHAT HAPPENED. I have had a horrible experience in the past and was quite skeptical. Gwen told me how honest she and this company were and to give her a chance to EXCEED my expectations. BOY DID SHE EVER! She really put my mind at ease. I highly recommend Expedia Transport and will def use them in the future. Sandy Stump ...[More]
By Sandy on Expedia Transport on Oct 21 2014 9:31AM
Pick up and delivery was efficient and on time. Communication was easy. Payment using electronic info was easy. I would definitely use this company again....[More]
By Jack Gollin on 7 Star Auto Transport on Oct 21 2014 9:13AM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 21 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving y...[More]
We have used the services for the first time and we were very satisfied. We will recommend the company to friends and family. Thank you. ...[More]
By Shah on Shore Auto Transport LLC on Oct 21 2014 8:47AM
My husband's cancer returned this summer and we had to return to Arizona from Montana quickly. We left my husband's beloved 1965 Corvair. Our Granddaughter decided to have it transported to AZ to surprise him. The service was quick and the vehicle arrived in perfect condition. Our daughter and granddaughter surprised my husband by putting the car in a local car show. You can imagine my husband's surprise when he saw the car and his two girls jumped out of it. Thank you for being part of this wonderful surprise for a very sick man. ...[More]
By Loretta Johnson on Get it Done Transportation on Oct 21 2014 8:13AM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 13 Hours Ago
Loretta, When you told me what was happening in your life my heart broke, and was so glad we were able to be apart of this surprise for your husband. ...[More]
WARNING: Do not trust your classic car to this company. I willingly paid Passport Transport an exorbitant price to transport my classic car a relatively short distance because I wanted assurance it would be well cared for. In spite of being sealed into a fully enclosed trailer for the duration of the trip, my car arrived with two large paint chips on the right front fender and on the passenger door. Although the driver fully acknowledged, in writing, that the damage occurred while the car was under his care, Passport Transport refused reasonable compensation, or any compensation, for the damaged paint in spite of my having a repair estimate from a reputable auto body shop and signed letters from five reputable automotive businesses showing that the damage could only have occurred through driver negligence. Unbelievably, the Passport Transport representative, with whom I spoke, refused to compensate me and told me that my fully restored 1957 Chevrolet either "damaged itself" or was damaged due to "unexplained circumstances". Those were his exact words. There are plenty of other companies that value their customers and want their repeat business but Passport Transport clearly, does not....[More]
By Derek Durst on Passport Transport on Oct 21 2014 7:38AM
The best company to transport your car, awesome costumer service, affordable price I would defenetle call them back.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍...[More]
By Luis on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 21 2014 12:20AM
Kimberly was very professional and prompt. The entire process was efficient and painless, I would recommend her services to other users, and would use them myself again if needed. ...[More]
By Aubrey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 20 2014 10:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 21 2014 10:42AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Aubrey, Thank you for the ...[More]
I booked over a month in advance to ship 3 cars. The truckers were unable to show up; the first trucking company cancelled without a reason (on the same day), the replacement trucking company was dispatched and then called me at the end of the day to tell me the "truck was broken down". They said they would show up the following day. They didn't. Four days passed in this game of waiting for a truck to show up. I canceled the contract with Montway when they called to tell me a third trucking company was going to be dispatched. Montway is now refusing to issue a credit for my deposit ($499). Montway contracts with small-time truckers and this leads to unreliable pick-up times, cancellations on the part of the truckers and absolute frustration, aggravation, and increased cost to the customer. They are deceptive and ruthless. ...[More]
By A B on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 20 2014 10:33PM
I started out using another company because of the lower price quote. I put in the order on Monday and by Friday the vehicle still was not picked up. That's when I contacted William at Ship Your Car Now and he had the vehicle on a truck, going to Denver that day. He was able to communicate what was holding the job up and we were able to problem solve and get the job done. The car arrived in a timely manner once I went with Ship Your Car Now... And they mean NOW!...[More]
By Cora on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 20 2014 9:43PM
The services given by Ship a Car Direct was great, specifically Jason!! He does all the work for you, and all you have to do is tell him your car and day it's ready to be picked up. He chose a great transporting company that did it's job on time and quick! Also, the best part is that it was $300 cheaper than another broker I found online. I'll definitely use them again....[More]
By Sam Min on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 20 2014 8:25PM
I was all over the place with this move, but the girl Stephanie helped me! Thank you for being patience, especially with all my time changes. Lol Best company great prices and amazing staff! ...[More]
By Kim on Regal Auto Transport on Oct 20 2014 8:25PM
Glad to not have to drive my car for my relocation. But there were scratches as a result of the move, cracked drivers side mirror and the radio antennae had been broken off. But that beats me driving it for 2 straight days to get it to my new location....[More]
By Mike on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 20 2014 7:50PM
Very good service . They did what did said they would do and I have recommended them to friends . This was a pleasant experience after dealing with others in the past ....[More]
By Andy P on Premier Auto Shippers on Oct 20 2014 7:45PM
Jim Jones Trucking should have his license suspended and made to pay back all his customers with interest. I was taken for $2,496 from this man and a damaged trailer. Mr. Jones is very unprofessional and I am now in the process of suing him in small claims court in California. Do not use this company. ...[More]
By Margaret Porter on Jim Ford Trucking on Oct 20 2014 7:40PM
This was the first bit of business I had done w Bruce and PDQ Transporters. I usually purchase 5-10 classic and high end automobiles throughout any given year for my own collection and enjoyment. Some are for investment purposes and I will look to resell. I have been involved w many transporting companies over the years. But Bruce and PDQ took more time than was ever required to make sure my 56 Chevy Bel Air and 2007 S 550 Mercedes were handled professionally. He constantly followed up during the course of pre shipment and during transport itself. There were times I couldnt return calls to him until late pacific time and still , he would take my call even though it was 1am for him east coast. Thats somebody who cares. If I can trust this company and this excellent transport advisor w cars worth over 100k, you can have some piece of mind that your vehicle will be handled in the same manner. Whatever the value is. I am picky about who I will do business w in this transport business. Yes there are some true snakes out there beware. But these guys lead the pack in providing exceptional service and more than competitive rates. I was not paid anything for this review and by all means contact Bruce and should you need to email me a question, I would be happy to back these guys up anytime. Regards T Barnhart T Barnhart ...[More]
By Tod on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. on Oct 20 2014 7:15PM
Communication was excellent and there appeared to be a strong desire on the part of the transporter to meet my requirements. ...[More]
By Randy Austin on Lightning Auto Carriers on Oct 20 2014 7:14PM
If you get a really cheap quote, you may face charges down the road. My brother and I were shipping our cars at the same time, back to the mainland. He was moving first, and found a very inexpensive provider. I was considering using them as well, however, I decided to try and see what added value there was in paying a little extra. I talked to Sean and he explained how his company was BBB accredited, and the company my brother was using was not. So you get what you pay for. I trusted Sean. My car arrived on time and for what he quoted. Unlike my brother, who was asked to pay an additional charge. Recommended!...[More]
By Mister N on Haul Away Logistics LLC on Oct 20 2014 6:56PM
Transport was handled well from booking to delivery. Pickup within expected time window, delivery was faster than expected. No damage during delivery. Prompt and courteous driver. Very competitive price for transport....[More]
By Sam on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 20 2014 6:51PM
This is the second time I've used this company to transport my car. The whole process was very easy. Getting the quotes was really quick and Lauren was great in communicating back to me information I needed to know. Upon pickup, the driver was nice and thorough when it came to examining my car and writing the report. During my car’s travel, I was able to call the carrier and find out the location of my car. I've even gotten call updates which was great too. When my car was delivered, it was dirty (because I used an open carrier and it also rained during its journey) so I wasn't surprised. No damages to the car and the driver also inspected my car after the delivery. Overall, my experience with this company was quick, easy, and stress-free....[More]
By Giselle on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Oct 20 2014 6:26PM
I was very nervous about shipping my car from FL to PA and had talked to many companies but Mark from United States Transport put me right at ease. I especially liked that no money was requested until the car was on the truck! ...[More]
By Traci on United States Transport on Oct 20 2014 6:25PM
Craig and Eship did a good job moving my car from Chicago to Portland, OR. They are very professional and also they keep us well informed about all the aspects of moving our car....[More]
By Jaison on eShip on Oct 20 2014 6:21PM
This was my first experience with having a car shipped interstate and Chell was very accomodating from the very beginning explaining me all the details of such transactions. Together we managed to find a good deal too so I've nothing to complain. In general I'm happy with my business with the autoshippinggroup. Thanks!...[More]
By Arman Sahakyan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 20 2014 6:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 20 2014 6:24PM
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Arman! I had a blast looking for your carrier! It's nice to know I took out the str...[More]
Bill is doing great job as always. Will do more business with him soon. Carrier is good too. Everything was on time, all items were there and no damage was done...[More]
By Stan on Transport Connection on Oct 20 2014 5:56PM
pickup dealer for car was late in releaasing vehicle, but fastmotion carrier worked with me with great communication so this went smoothly. car was delivered ON TIME and with no damage. Carrier driver even put the car in our driveway for us! Courteous and friendly. Fastmotion made the vehicle transfer a pleasure for us first timers!!...[More]
By m. kopin on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Oct 20 2014 5:32PM