View 163,006 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 15
Reviews 51-75 of 1052
I was very impressed with green state transport and how fast my car was delivered. I had great customer service with Matt and all the information I needed. ...[More]
By Christina on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
I would definitely use this company again! Pick up was earlier than expected and delivery was on time and in a convenient location. Honest and trustworthy....[More]
By Rachelle Arkin on South Beach Transport about 7 Hours Ago
My husbands job needed him to relocate, and If relocating cross country wasn't difficult enough having only 5 days notice to pack up a house and ship two cars was definitely challenging! After searching online for a few days I came across ""Eagle Auto Carriers"" I called and spoke with Max, I explained to him that we needed our cars picked up in a few days and the prices we have been quoted, told him I am calling because of the reviews I saw online were the best yet I have seen yet.. Max was great form the start, he gave me a quote which I felt was very fair and it stayed true to the price. (Price was $1995, for a Lexus and a Nissan truck)  Max got back to me shortly and reassured me we were good to go. The driver was set to come on Friday (the day we needed) and the delivery date was perfect, right on time. The driver called the day before just like we were told so we could prepare and have payment ready. Upon delivery we inspected our cars, they look great, just how we had left them, and the driver was very nice!  Max and his guys at Eagle are awesome!!! I was informed by email/phone through the whole process and felt comfortable from the start. Both companies have great follow through / customer service and you are always in contact with them. We are planning on moving back to California in a few years and will use this company again for sure!  If you are looking for peace of mind and having your cars transported/delivered safely this is the way to go! Thank you again Eagle Auto Carriers! Call you in a couple years to take us back to Cali!...[More]
By kitty shaver on Eagle Auto Carriers about 8 Hours Ago
Fletcher provided A1 customer service. Based on his professionalism, honesty and willingness to make my shipping experience a great one, I will definitely use ALL Aboard Auto Transport again in the future....[More]
By Kimberly Decuir-Rucker on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 13 Hours Ago
I used the services of All Weather Auto to transport my 2009 Nissan Altima from Michigan to California. Considering the things I had read on the internet about how some of the companies don't provide great service I was a bit nervous but going with All Weather Auto was the best decision I made. Anthony Amato was very professional and he kept in touch with me throughout the pick up and delivery of the Vehicle. I would definitely use his services again and would recommend to anyone who needs there vehicle transported....[More]
By Saurabh Agarwal on All Weather Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
The price was fair. The driver was prompt and polite. I was really impressed with his ability to communicate his progress in a timely manner. The vehicle arrived ahead of schedule and had no damage. Thank you....[More]
By Ketter Raska on Direct Express Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
This was my first time having to ship a vehicle, and I was a little nervous, but it actually went very smoothly and my 2012 Audi TTS was delivered without a hitch- or a scratch. They even met my somewhat-special timeline request. I shipped my car from Cleveland, OH to San Diego, CA. I needed a pick up no later than May 10, but I could not take delivery of the car until after May 22. Even though the car made the transit in less than 7 days, they held onto it and delivered it on the 23rd. Overall, a very good experience. ...[More]
By Keith on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
All the prices I received were 200 or more higher. Amanda explained how the process works and if I had time I could save. I took advantage of that and saved more than 200....[More]
By Alex on Webster Relocation about 15 Hours Ago
I was very nervous about shipping my Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T, which was in extremely good condition from Washington to Hawaii as this was my first time having to ship my vehicle out of state. I spent a lot of time researching and reading reviews on transportreviews.com as well as other websites. Would my car arrive with scratches, dents, and/or paint chips were my exact thoughts when thinking about shipping my vehicle to Hawaii. I finally decided to pull the trigger and shipped my vehicle from Washington to Hawaii using AutoShippingGroup.com. All of my doubts and concerns were alleviated with the help of Kimberly Freiley, who took care of everything for me! My vehicle was shipped from Washington to Hawaii in only 10 business days, for an affordable price, and best of all in the same condition as it was in Washington! I couldn't be happier and would definitely recommend my friends and family to Kimberly in the future. Thank you Kimberly for all your help!...[More]
By TK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Teddy, I am ...[More]
I contacted them and I've never done this before. They gave me a great price and move my car in the exact time frame I was requesting after explaining the process to me....[More]
By Bob on Webster Relocation about 16 Hours Ago
I was pleasantly surprised with this service and company. They were thorough and on time. I was contacted multiple times to be kept in the loop and my vehicle arrived early. I have nothing Negative to report about this excellent service. Thank you Autostar!...[More]
By nana on AutoStar Transport Express about 16 Hours Ago
Excellent service from first enquiry through final delivery of the vehicle and after delivery follow up. Transaction was a smooth and painless as possible despite our own very constrained pickup and delivery windows....[More]
By Jonathan Murray on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
National Relocation Services was operating as United National Moving and Storage - they're using a new name but the same license MC-656479. They dispatch out of the Miami Florida area (Hollywood or Hallandale), their representative is Phyllis Ann Marie Ricci. Phyllis appears to be the front for a shadow moving company that hires laborers and contract truckers. In the Maryland area the laborers are Russian and Moldovan, they don't know anything about Phyllis and Phyllis doesn't know the Russians. United National Moving and Storage shut down operation after too many complaints and is now operating as National Relocation. Phyllis is now the representative for National Relocation - hmmm. Our items were damaged, we paid the company for the insurance but they simply don't respond once it comes time to reimburse clients for the damage. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I'm contacting the Atty Generals from MD and FL for action against Phyllis and National Relocation....[More]
By Rob L. on National Relocation Solutions about 17 Hours Ago
Fortunately/Unfortunately, the scheduling company was very prompt to assign me to a company. I wanted to send my car to arrive on a Saturday, so when booking through here I saw something that said "picked up within 7 business days" or something of the like. A week and a half before, my "smart" self thought I'll put that I want my car picked up the Monday before, thinking it might get picked up Thursday to arrive Saturday, since "you know" 3 days in of the 7 business days sounds reasonable for their processing time. Next thing you know I get assigned a company the very next day, saying they are available to pick up my car Tuesday, ready to drop off Thursday (2 days before I actually wanted it to happen). I called the assigned company to try to reschedule, but they always only pick up Tuesday and drive off to all their places for that week (and then it's just a matter of how long it takes to drive to your destination... mine was 2 days...). So it's service was great and worked well. Don't "try to work the system" cause they system works well and there's no need to do that. ...[More]
By JP on Direct Express Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
We used SVP Auto Shipping because we were assured that we would know at least every second day where our car was along its journey. This was indeed what happened. During our complicated move from the east coast to the west coast we had several factors that needed to come together. Steve assured us that the vehicle would be where it was when it was and was delivered the day after we had access to our house. Excellent!...[More]
By Margaret and Colin on SVP Auto Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
I was impressed that I got a message the day before the car arrived that it was coming. Driver of transport called me when an hour away to let me know he was coming. Transport driver seemed careful of the car and car was delivered in perfect shape....[More]
By Mark Brakke on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
After the first company pretty much stole my money by saying they couldn't get to my car these guys were able to get it done in a timely manner. I didn't have to drive the four hours to the location of the car again either. Car was not damaged in any way and they made sure they took care of my car during transportation. They were also cheaper than the first company as well. ...[More]
By matt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 14 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
The carrier was South Beach Transport and they did an excellent job shipping six trucks from Tampa, Florida to Salt Lake City, Utah. All six trucks arrived two days early which saved the company a considerable amount in car rentals. David Houstoun was a pleasure to work with. He worked with us to arrange payment for the transport. The pricing was great and more than fair. Others brokers that I contacted wanted to charge a higher fee and were very negative about South Beach being able to get the trucks to Salt Lake in time. We are very happy with the service we received and once we need to send the trucks back we will certainly contact South Beach Transport again. Sincerely Arthur Sweeting, Superintendent...[More]
By ART SWEETING on South Beach Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Dakota was very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns about shipping my Can Am. He explained how the procedure worked and what to expect, he also provided info as to check out the company though reviews and the BBB. I could not ask for better service from Dakota he was so helpful and concerning. Once he had a truck to pick up my can am, he then contacted me again with all the Drivers info, including Ins. and ratings on the driver. Once i accepted the driver he then scheduled the driver to pick up can am. The driver (Swift Transport Service LLC) he assigned to pick up my Can am was very communicative, called when picked up at the dealer then let me know when it would arrive at my house, which was just as they said it would be. All in all i was very very pleased with Dakota ( Capitol Auto Transport) and Swift Transport Service LLC. Thanks again Joe...[More]
By Joe on Capitol Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
This company will say they can deliver and at the end of the day you will be stuck with an excuse about the truck breaking down and in the end not getting what you were promised. Took a day off from work and they never showed up to transport the vehicle. Don't believe the story about not taking American Express because they lost money in a previous deal, I believed this story and got taken. Make sure you read the deceptive agreement with all the fine print all jumbled together to deceive you. Billed my credit card $145.00 after notifying me that the transport truck broke down. More complaints to be found on BBB ...[More]
By Mike S on UFirst Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Response from UFirst Auto Transport
Don about 35 Minutes Ago
We spoke with Mr. Stubs on 5/7 which at this time he set up his order and we discussed thoroughly his shipment dates which were 5.27-5.28. Mr. Stu...[More]
Nick at Dynamic Auto Movers dispatched Van's Transport LLC within 2 days and they picked the car up the following day. Communication was easy since Nick always answered the phone when I called. It was never someone else unfamiliar with shipment. I was also given the truck drivers number. He also answered when I called, or called me back when he could safely do so. The pickup was a bit late, but I understand all car haulers schedule pickups when they can. Unless your car is the last one to be picked up, it may be delayed to pick up another job on the way to you. This also happens during delivery. They may drop off a car and then (someone like Nick) finds them another auto to pick up before they get to you. After reading several reviews on different haulers, many don't quite understand this. If you need the car absolutely picked up and delivered at an exact time, I would seriously recommend someone that hauls only 1 car at a time, although you will pay ~2x as much. It's tough picking a good company, but it looks like I found 2. Thanks guys, Kent...[More]
By Kent on Dynamic Auto Movers about 19 Hours Ago
After speaking to many brokers I decided to transport my car with Jim Belletete because he earned my trust. I was really nervous about shipping my car and Jim returned my calls and emailed me back promptly. I would definitely use American Transpirt Massachusettes again....[More]
By Jennifer on American Transport (Massachussets) about 19 Hours Ago
I had never used a vehicle transport service before and was extremely nervous and unsure how the process would work. AutoStar was professional, courteous and flexible from the very beginning. They got me my Lincoln Aviator within just a couple of days of our contact, even though I was several states away from the vehicle. I would highly recommend to anyone needing to get their car transported after a move. Thanks!...[More]
By Sarah on AutoStar Transport Express about 19 Hours Ago
Overall experience was very good. Direct Express Auto Transport tries very hard to get your vehicle assigned quickly, especially when needed. ...[More]
By Laurie A. on Direct Express Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I am a very happy satisfied customer. My contact was Hugo who gave excellent customer service. Not only did he provide detail information regarding the whole process of transporting my son's car to Alaska, but he was willing to go over anything I did not understand. He was very patient, kind and courteous. My son's car arrived early fully intact and in tip top shape. It was smooth sailing from my first initial contact with Hugo to the very last follow up call from Him. If you are needing something transported I highly recommend 7 Transport, and be sure to ask for Hugo....[More]
By Nichola on 7 Star Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 19 Minutes Ago
For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
Mickey was wonderful when it came to handling the transportation of our Jeep Wrangler from California to North Carolina. Our vehicle was taller than normal and we needed help finding the right truck to transport it. Mickey was the only person I spoke to (and I got a lot of quotes from different companies) that was able to not only find us the right truck quickly, but was wonderful at providing details and communicating so that I felt comfortable shipping my car across country. Thank you for the wonderful service, communication, and pricing! We will definitely use Number 1 Auto Transport again if we need to ship a vehicle in the future. ...[More]
By Lexi on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Heidi did a super job. The carrier was excellent as well. He even met my husband at the airport and personally drove the car to him. ...[More]
By Jamie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Jamie for the 5 Star review!! Your praise of our compan...[More]
better than expected, car was picked early. gave me a set price (guaranteed) no hidden charges. easy process. Recommended to my brother in law already, who is shipping a car from Milwaukee to Boston Good and fast communication. Very Happy!...[More]
By D Lee on Assurance Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Assurance Auto Transport
joe gallo about 20 Hours Ago
Thank you for using ASSURANCE AUTO TRANSPORT for your vehicle move. For your Auto Transport needs call JOE GALLO anytime at 866-807-8783...[More]
Though the cost was more than other quotes (about 150$ more than the average), I chose ship a car direct based on confidence of reviews. I was not disappointed. I was put into contact with a driver within a day or two. The driver was flexible on meeting for both pick up and delivery (an 18 wheeler cannot access either old home or new home). Transport time was about a week... Which is very reasonable given the distance. The car was delivered in the condition that it was picked up in. Both the driver and Kay were very professional and got the job done. Also, Kay was not pushy or annoying and was very straight forward and answered all my questions promptly. I'll use this company next time without hesitation....[More]
By Tyler on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
Everything was safe and just fine from our carrier. Alex our contact person was excellent. He was quick prompt to answer me and keep in contact via text or email. Feel he was very efficient, polite and helpful. He also did not badger me after giving us the info before we made our decision. He was good at follow up but not obnoxious. Didn't like how signing forms for company was difficult on an iPhones. I would recommend this company to others!!...[More]
By brooks on South Beach Transport about 21 Hours Ago
I used Angels moving auto 5 years ago when I transported a vehicle from Ny to Arizona and had a great experience. There were no surprises and over all a good customer experience. The car was delivered on time and I had no problems. So when I needed auto transporting services I called Angels. I received a proposal that was fair and confirmed my reservation with Miranda and she communicated with me all throughout the process. She arranged for the driver once he was assigned to my car to phone me and arrange for a date and time for the vehicle to be picked up and the driver called me to confirm the pick up. The car was loaded on the truck and off he went. He indicated that it would be between 7-9 days for the drop off in Schenectady,NY. Last evening was the 7th day and he called to make sure I would be available before 12 noon. I told him I would not be there but a family member was waiting with the cashiers check in hand. Once the vehicle was off loaded it was inspected. The move was complete with out incident and I was very pleased. I would say with a high degree of confidence that if I needed car transporting services in the future I would call Angels again with out hesitation. ...[More]
By John Cristello on Angels Moving Autos about 22 Hours Ago
Lecia was my contact person for Amerifrieght which was found by Google search. She was cordial, informed and courteous when I called. She helped when I had a problem with the seller, and assisted in a new transport which arrived on time (little early) and in great condition. Lecia kept me in the loop the entire time, she was a pleasure to deal with. Would use Amerifreght again....[More]
By Michael Gentil on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 14 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
This is My 2nd time using this company to transport my car. Joe was honest, professional and helpful in every way. I recommend him and the company to all my family and friends. Thank you for giving me piece of mind....[More]
By annette on Freedom Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping an auto and I was nervous to say the least. Lance at Auto Shipping Group was excellent to work with, very informative and helpful. Price was competitive and customer service impeccable! I would HIGHLY recommend Lance and Auto Shipping Group Inc....[More]
By Bruce S on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Bruce I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle. I know...[More]
was easy to use.. great competitive rate. some damage to bug shield on truck and when truck arrived, battery was dead...[More]
By brenda on Direct Express Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Jason was great (broker). Pick-Up Driver rescheduled a few times but really nice and knowledgeable. We found out that vehicles are being collected from all over to be shipped together. Delivery driver had break down in Houston TX but stayed in communication. Wanted to drop off car on Easter Sunday when no one was home however did drop off the vehicle at work location the following day to accommodate us. Nothing was damaged and the couple days of delay is norm in this industry from what we hear. ...[More]
By Peter and Stacy on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
I placed an on-line order and deposit. I received a phone call and expressed the need that I wanted my car shipped in a timely manner. I was told that I needed to give a VIN number before they could give me a ship date. Never heard back from that point on. I called on three different occasions to follow up. Did receive call backs but no dates were given. I finally cancelled the agreement three weeks after placing order. There seemed to be no urgency on the other end at all. The only thing they wanted was additional fees to expedite the process. I WOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE GUYS IF YOU WANT YOUR VEHICLE SHIPPED IN A TIMELY MANNER! If you don't need it for a couple of months and you don't care about customer service, this is the perfect transport company for you......[More]
By Steph on Direct Connect Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Broker Chell Hart was nothing short of phenomenal with her customer service. From the very start to the very end she explained and guided me through every step so that I had and have complete confidence in her shipping . I would not hesitate in the slightest to use Chell Hart again as my shipping broker. Ms. Hart's Tel is as follows 360-271-0299....[More]
By tom perschy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Tom, I appreciate this review so much! Phenomenal is one of my favorite words! ...[More]
Overall, I was satisfied with my transport service. The two men that delivered my vehicle were very careful and nice....[More]
By Dennis L. on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
the company's sevice was excellent Ashley was very helpful, she took care of my deposit and the driver was on time and in touch prior to delivery Greaty Job !! i was truly satisfied!...[More]
By Paul Coard on Direct Express Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
We chose the least expensive movers, simply because everyone seemed to offer the same thing. I had been "warned" by other companies that you might be billed a higher rate than you were quoted once the vehicle arrived at its destination, but that didn't happen with Heartland. I gave them the $200 deposit, they got the car, and it arrived safely at the destination within 2 days total. Very happy with the service, and the price....[More]
By Lucy on Heartland Trucking about 22 Hours Ago
Car was picked up with a specific date/time delivery. Not honored. All Day Auto Transport rude and unprofessional. Would not use again or recommend....[More]
By Wayne Boone on All Day Auto Transport on May 27 2015 7:57PM
Having no knowledge of how to get a vehicle moved, this was a simple straight forward process. Car showed up on time....in good condition. I'd definitely use Crib to Crib again....[More]
By Elliot on Crib to Crib Auto Transport on May 27 2015 7:55PM
we talked to Brad many times before our selected pick up date. he was always kind and assured us they could work with our schedule. our vehicles were supposed to be picked up 5/8-5/10 and delivered 5/15. they were never picked up. we made it clear we would be leaving on the 11th and would not be here for driver to pick up. Brad called us on the 18th and said they could pick up. as we told him we were not there. also were told it would be an additional $200 from the quote. we still need our vehicles transported but will definitely use someone else....[More]
By Keith Polkow on Lightning Auto Carriers on May 27 2015 7:35PM
Response from Lightning Auto Carriers
Brad about 21 Hours Ago
We haven't charged you guys anything for the transport and did our best to assign a driver. With all the snowbirds going back it slowed the drivers do...[More]
Wicked awesome dude. Great service arrived on time. Super nice people and very helpful. I will use this service again soon....[More]
By Jonathan on Auto Transport 123 on May 27 2015 7:22PM
All went well; car was delivered in good condition (except for the large number of dead bugs on the windshield) and on time (approx. 2 hours later than estimated). Pickup was about 2 hours earlier than estimated. Nationwide sends a lot of email updates and seems to work hard at making sure the move is smooth and painless. Price was fair and competitive with other brokers. Although carrier says 5-7 days, it would have been faster but the Memorial Day holiday was included in the trip. ...[More]
By Pa on Nationwide Transport Services on May 27 2015 7:19PM
I am writing to dispute the response posted by Dream Auto Transport in regard to my initial review and to provide future customers with an accurate understanding of what they are getting into. Per Dream Auto: “Nensi was a last minute reservation and was informed that we possible wouldn't have enough time to obtain a carrier on her behalf. And once we did have a carrier able to assist and trying to negotiate with the carrier on the cost we were willing to pay.” RESPONSE: I made arrangements with them on April 21, 2015 on which they assured me that they had ample time to make the arrangement for April 30. Yes, as a military family we received last minute orders so 9 days notification was all I could give them; however, they informed me that there were not issues with the time line and in fact assured me there were no issues. I have email proof of this communication and the contract signed date that collaborates the time line. Per Dream Auto: “Ms. Nensi being frustrated and in a panic starts contacting other brokers companies that work in the same network so would be speaking with the same carriers. Who of coarse then talk Ms. Nensi into paying more to the carrier claiming they were expediting her service knowing that if they could offer the carrier more money he would stop negotiating with me.” RESPONSE: I did become frustrated after Dream Auto ignored my phone calls but would answer them when I called from a different phone number such as my neighbors. It became evident they did not have a driver or a way to get my cars on April 30 starting on Monday April 27. I called them numerous times and once I realized that they just ignored calls from my phone number, I contacted a single other providers who on Wednesday, April 29 told me that they would do everything possible to get my cars. And they did. My contract with that company was signed and made only 12 hours before the arranged pick-up was to take place. Per Dream Auto: “I let Ms. Nensi Know exactly what was going on and what that would do.That she would just be out bidding her self through another broker And reminding her that she is supposed to give us 7 business days to get a carrier assigned as for the contract we agreed on. But Nensi went ahead and had the other broker company steal the carrier we were negotiating with away by paying him more money. She Simply didn't allow enough time to complete the schedule and used the same carrier that we were getting to assist her but Dream Auto get no credit for it. And now she writing a review saying we no showed. What a slap in the face.” RESPONSE: Not only did I place my trust in these people as they knew I was traveling with two kids, 5 month old and a 2 year old, but I gave them every possible chance to show me they were able to get my cars. Since my flights were scheduled to leave the next morning and Chase completely ignored all communication from me the day they were supposed to get my cars, I did make arrangements with someone who was able to get my cars and store them until they were able to pick them up. Chase never even attempted to make an arrangement to store my cars anywhere until they were ready for pick up and we were flying out the next morning. I was forced to pay more just to get the storage for my cars until the company could ship them. LASTLY: Chase from Dream Auto informed me that he would issue a refund and after 30 days he has not. Then he started throwing back email responses about contract verbiage. To top it off, he admitted he had to ‘write reviews’ to offset my single bad review on this site. After sending an email to all of the publicly published email addresses for Dream Auto, a guy named David responded. To my amazement he can actually professionally communicate and spell. He told me he tried to reach me after posting my first review to negotiate the refund, stating that if I had removed it he would have issued a refund. So that is who you are dealing with. A company that bribes their customers whom they were not able to service into removing reviews or otherwise writes their reviews to keep their score up. But as I told them, God and Karma work in amazing ways. ...[More]
By Nensi Dupuy on Dream Auto Transport on May 27 2015 7:18PM
Response from Dream Auto Transport
Chase Hunnington about 22 Hours Ago
This isn't a customer this a competitor posting a negative to hurt my company to try make the company seem unreputable to not lose anymore clients to ...[More]
Excellent customer service from Julie Johnston! I will definitely call Julie again when I need my cars transported. This time I had a car in Las Vegas and needed to have it transported to Los Angeles. Price was great and service was very professional....[More]
By JP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 27 2015 7:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 22 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure working with you on this move JP. I look forward to the next move and best...[More]
Fine experience. Would use again..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[More]
By Rachel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 27 2015 6:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 27 2015 7:29PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Service was great. Customer Service was very good at replhying back. Woiuld def use them again. Car was delivered in good condition. ...[More]
By Sandra on Auto Transport 123 on May 27 2015 6:57PM
This was quite an experience, I ended up with about twenty quotes and I am very glad I chose Anywhere Shipping. They weren't the cheapest nor the most expensive they were somewhere in the middle. If you chose the cheapest, chances are the vehicle won't get picked up or you will be hit with an extra fee. Brokers use different trucking companies and very unlikely they will find one for the low amount quoted. I believe some of the brokers with higher quotes were trying to get a bigger piece of the total. Anywhere Shipping doesn't require an upfront deposit they only charge when they have arranged transport. Brandon assured me that the quoted price was firm and he would not increase it. The original agreement was $100.00 deposit to Anywhere and balance of $1175.00 to trucker upon delivery. Apparently the best he could fine was a trucking company that would haul the vehicle for the three thousand plus miles wanted $1200.00 . Brandon was true to his word he reduced the down payment to $75.00 with balance of $1200.00 paid upon delivery. Brandon was always reachable via phone and email. He sent me the drivers information so I could call him on the road to get an eta. Southeast Auto Transport was the carrier I had no problem reaching the driver. Called him on Friday he told me he would be here Tuesday and he was. Seven days from pick up to delivery coast to coast and three days to arrange pick up. I am very pleased to say the least! From my experience with Brandon and Anywhere Shipping I would and will recommend they highly! some people who have had issues with transport in the past may think I have a connection with Anywhere Shipping, I assure you I do not!...[More]
By BOB L on Anywhere Shipping LLC on May 27 2015 6:55PM
Honestly, I was reticent before using a shipping company. Through my research, I learned that it's an industry rampant with deception and unreliable reviews. My experience with Ship-A-Car-Direct, however, was overall very pleasant and efficient. I had to switch up dates on multiple occasions, but my changing needs were always accommodated. Dale was knowledgeable and very easy to get into touch with. One big thing was that there were no up front costs; I only paid a deposit once the carrier information was provided to me. Even then, before I paid a deposit, my experience with Ship-A-Car-Direct was completely non-binding. I strongly recommend this company for all those interested in shipping a vehicle. ...[More]
By Fred Hutchison on Ship a Car Direct on May 27 2015 6:39PM
I called to have my car shipped and was told they would have it picked up within 24-48 hours. After booking they never called back. They don't reply to voicemails. I tried for 8 days and they still haven't found a way to get my car out of here. I am fed up and hired another carrier. I have 3 days before everything has to be out and ended up being in a bad spot because they didn't have the courtesy to even say sorry I can't do this. ...[More]
By Ih8pedophiles on Nation Auto Transport on May 27 2015 6:37PM
Great service from start to finish from a customer service perspective. Good communication and follow up and I definitely felt like they cared about my auto transportation need as much as I did. ...[More]
By Mark on Auto Transport 123 on May 27 2015 6:37PM
Overall my experience was quite good with AutoTransport 123. Jimmy (my contact) was remarkably accessible, even on weekends and over the Memorial Day holiday. He was friendly, courteous, helpful, detailed and was able to answer all questions I had. Once picked up, the car was delivered quickly and on-time. The driver contacted me when he was on the road and communication with him was as easy as a simple text. I shipped My T-Bird via open carrier yet it arrived without a bug or a speck of dirt. The only negative is that it took a week to find a driver able/willing to pick up the car, but I think part of the reason was that the car was in a lower density area of Indiana and a little off the beaten path, and it was close to Memorial Day . Truly, I had a very good experience with AutoTransport 123....[More]
By Mark DeSantis on Auto Transport 123 on May 27 2015 6:34PM
Excellent service. Reasonable cost. Good communication. The pickup was on time as well as the delivery. Everything went very smooth....[More]
By Chris Terry on Transport Connection on May 27 2015 6:29PM
Angels kept me informed of all details throughout the shipping. They contacted me by phone, text and email. Whenever I had any questions, I would call and they either had the answer or would find out and get back to me that day. I've shipped w/other companies before, but this is by far the best experience I've had. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...[More]
By Ralph on Angels Moving Autos on May 27 2015 6:28PM
Driver was on time, very professional, and helped me get the car (not running) up a hill and into the proper location. Excellent experience....[More]
By Bill on Auto Transport 123 on May 27 2015 6:21PM
My car was picked up in a timely fashion from Illinois on a Sunday evening as estimated. Car inspection was clear and precise. The driver told me that my car would be delivered to my California destination by Thursday or Friday. On Thursday evening, I called the driver and he said it would probably be Friday or Saturday but most likely Saturday. I received my car Saturday evening at 9pm Pacific Standard Time. Although my car was received later than originally stated, the driver was very friendly and professional. He kept in contact with me via phone and text message throughout the pick up and delivery. I would encourage other drivers to text customers updates because that was very helpful in planning time. I was pleased with the service provided....[More]
By Kimberly on Direct Express Auto Transport on May 27 2015 6:18PM
Eventhough our car was picked up late in California, It finally arrived in Texas sooner than expected and in good condition. We appreciate that....[More]
By Luz Arce on Direct Express Auto Transport on May 27 2015 6:15PM
After I posted the original review below, I received the following threatening email from Kevin Bergman +++ From: Kevin@nicecarautotransport.com Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 1:20 PM To: Max Wells I suggest you keep your review to your self otherwise your daughters information along with other things will get posted online! +++ Beginning 4 hours after the threat, my daughter and I began to be cyber harassed. For example: • My daughter’s contact information was posted on a sex website • My daughter received 6 unsolicited phone calls from car insurance companies • My credit card accrued $600 in bogus charges • I received 20 unsolicited emails directed at my daughter, offering her car insurance Buyer beware! +++ ORIGINAL REVIEW +++ (posted 5/20/15) INCOMPETENT, RUDE … GO ELSEWHERE After reading reviews on this site I called Kevin Bergman, the owner. He sounded gruff but honest, and I decided to ignore the few bad reviews and focus on the good ones. I contracted with him on 4/23/15 to transport my daughter’s car from Florida to Seattle, with pick up in Fort Myers. She was planning on flying back to Seattle on Wed 5/20. • We were told the likely pick up time would be Thu 5/14 and we’d get a call from the driver an hour or so before. • On Thu 5/14 we were told it would be picked up on the morning of Fri 5/15 • On the morning of Fri 5/15 we were told the driver was still in Miami, and would pick up on the afternoon of Fri 5/15 • In the afternoon of Fri 5/15 we were told the driver would pick up Sat 5/16 • On Sat 5/16 we were told the driver would pick up on Sun 5/17 • On Sun 5/17 we were told a new driver would pick up between 4p and 5p on Mon 5/18 • On the morning of Mon 5/18 Kevin called my daughter and asked her drive 40 miles to Naples to drop off the car, and “take Uber” back to her work. She said she couldn’t get off work for that long. • In the afternoon of Mon 5/18 the driver called to say he’d pick up on the afternoon of Tue 5/19 The constant broken promises and looming departure caused me to lose trust. I called Kevin on Monday 5/18, to ask why the car hadn’t been picked up yet. His responses were: 1. Stop harassing him 2. The reason for the most recent change was because my daughter was working till 3:30pm 3. I should read the contract, “there’s no guarantee” 4. He’d only made one or two changes since the weekend I can put up with rude customer service, but not when it’s combined with incompetence. I cancelled the contract and went with another carrier, who picked up the car on Tue 5/19. ...[More]
By Max Wells on Nice Car Auto Transport on May 27 2015 6:06PM
We attempted to use a different company before using this company, which was a mistake, as they never delivered after three months of waiting. In addition, the previous company was rude and almost non-responsive, with no updates on why the move was delayed or without any assistance on how to speed up the process. Ship A Car Direct treated us much better. Our broker, Gaby, was very friendly and helpful! She took time to explain the process. We did have a delay in the pick-up process, but I do not hold fault with Ship A Car Direct, or with Gaby. We were moving a vehicle across a large portion of the country, so we expected delays in finding a driver to pick-up and drop-off at our locations. Gaby did everything she could each day to find a driver, keeping me informed along the way. We ended up offering $200 more than our first offer, since gas prices rose and in order to get a driver more quickly. After the driver picked up the Jeep, we had our vehicle a couple days earlier than expected. The Jeep was in the same condition as when it left the pick-up location. Overall, moving a vehicle across the country is not a very fun ordeal. However, Gaby at Ship A Car Direct made it much easier to deal with. I appreciate her patience, honesty, quick responses, and enthusiasm in dealing with all of our questions. Thanks, Gaby!...[More]
By Jill on Ship a Car Direct on May 27 2015 6:01PM
This company was very easy to work with. Adam assured me that they would be on time and everything would run smoothly and he kept his word! Thank you guys for making life a lot less stressful! I will definitely be using this company again....[More]
By Nicole on Passage Auto Transport on May 27 2015 5:46PM
We have used Heartland a few times and every time they have been quick and reasonably priced. They have also delivered all of our vehicles on time and in the same condition as they were when picked up. I am very happy to say that we will definitely use Heartland whenever I need a car hauled from outside the range of our auction transporter....[More]
By Mike Lipscomb on Heartland Trucking on May 27 2015 5:39PM
I recently had my 2010 Infiniti G37Gs Transported/Shipped from New Orleans to Las Vegas (not right around the corner). I used Auto Shipping Group, INC. My account manager was Felicia Williams. I have to say I was a little worried at first just because of a past experience that I had with Another Company, they didn't show up and said if I wanted to ship my vehicle that I would have to pay $500 MORE! Not with Auto Shipping Group, dealing with Felicia and the price she gave me, is what I paid. It was such a relief to speak to someone who took the time to explain to me how everything would transpire and not rush me off the phone. Felicia also stayed in touch with me from our first phone call..to the after delivery to make sure everything went Ok. It was better then OK, it was awesome. The driver was very nice and so easy going!! I can't remember his name but he stayed in touch with me too and I actually got my far an hour before he said! If I ever need to have your vehicle shipped, I would say to save your self the stress and headache with a lot of the other carriers and USE Auto Shipping Group, particularly Felicia!!! She is Honest, Knowledgable, Trustworthy and the most kind woman! I can't thank you enough Felicia!! You're the BEST. Auto Shipping Group is lucky to have such a loyal and dedicated employee :) Charles "Pete" Zito ...[More]
By Charles "Pete" Zito on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 27 2015 5:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 27 2015 5:52PM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Pete...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! And thank u so much for your kind...[More]
Fred was outstanding to work with. He made the process much easier than I could have imagined. From initial contact until the car was deliverd after a 2500 mile trip was less than 2 weeks. I highly recommend and will use again for any other car shipments....[More]
By Ed Z on TD Auto Transport on May 27 2015 5:29PM
This was my first auto shipping experience and it was really a positive one. I was lucky to find Cat of Capital Auto Transport on the local BBB site. She was great and very informative. She kept in constant touch which I appreciated. Cat found Stork Auto for me and they came the same day and picked up the car near my door. Brian was very pleasant, quick and I felt very good entrusting my car to him. He also treated my daughter who received the car in Maine with respect and kindness. I would definitely recommend both companies and would use them again if I had to. These companies deserve the highest rating possible....[More]
By Rhoda on Capitol Auto Transport on May 27 2015 5:10PM
When I put the word out on the Net I never thought I would receive so many replies. The price from South Beach was later than many but they did say they were working on the price. Because I wanted to load the cars in NC and then be the very person to receive them in Idaho that meant I would have to work to the last minute and them fly out to meet the cars. The company worked with me in every way to meet my needs but the driver need a little more money to make this happen. Even with that the price was even with others. When the driver picked up the cars he was truly nice and this was important as I have never done this before. I got to drive the cars on and when they arrived in ID I got to drive them off. I moved a total of 3 Classic cars and they looked just as nice when I took delivery, with exception of some road dirt, as at loading. I called the driver for location checks along the route and he seemed very happy to answer all of my concerns. Many thanks for the extra service from a Great Auto Transporter, South Beach. Bob ...[More]
By Bob on South Beach Transport on May 27 2015 5:05PM
Very easy to work. Every thing they made possible as I wanted due to time limit. Pick up on time and delivered on time. Driver was so friendly and professional. This is best transportation I received ever. I thank to all personally who involved the' out process. I will defiantly recommend to all my friend to use this service since lots of friend's kid study out of state Thanks again for wonderful experience ...[More]
By Harish shah on United Auto Movers on May 27 2015 4:48PM
I was VERY pleased with the service I received from Gaby. I felt like she kept in constant contact with me and never left me wondering what was going on with my car. It took ZERO effort on my part to get my car shipped halfway across the country. The car was shipped faster than I had expected and arrived on the shorter end of the estimated delivery range. The delivery driver was very friendly and patiently waited for me to inspect the car before he left. The car arrived in perfect condition and without a scratch....[More]
By Brandon Bazal on Ship a Car Direct on May 27 2015 4:46PM
I was pleased to find out that the truck shipped cross country in 4 days. Did not like the fact that they did not deliver it to my son's base in Norfolk, VA. They made my son drive 55 miles in traffic to pick up his truck. Military personnel don't have the ability to do this easily....[More]
By J Raiche on AutoStar Transport Express on May 27 2015 4:45PM
I would like to commend AutoStar Transport Express for their thoroughness in delivering a new car from Fremont,CA.to Cleveland,OH for my son as a graduation gift. George,the contact person, explained everything in the process exactly how it actually played out! The transport picked up and delivered on time .Thank U!!...[More]
By Oscar R. on AutoStar Transport Express on May 27 2015 4:35PM
I had originally contracted an East Coast company to transport my vehicle from Detroit to KC. After 6 weeks of waiting for the vehicle to be picked up, I contacted Gaby at SHIP A CAR DIRECT. She explained to me what the other company had done wrong so I hired SHIP A CAR DIRECT. The original company took a $120 down payment, ship a car direct took no down payment! Within 1 day the vehicle was picked up. Within 4 days the vehicle was delivered in perfect condition from SHIP A CAR DIRECT. The east coast company never returned my $120. Lesson learned! For future vehicle transport business I will only use SHIP A CAR DIRECT....[More]
By Tom D. on Ship a Car Direct on May 27 2015 4:20PM
Justin was very responsive. My calls were picked up or returned within an hour. Car was picked up on time in Los Gatos and delivered before time in Philadelphia. I was very happy with the service....[More]
By Suhas on Freight Brokers of America on May 27 2015 4:07PM
I worked with Aaron. We shipped 4 vehicles to Virginia. The Customer service and level of care was impeccable. I would definitely use them again in the future! Our vehicles arrived on time and there were no issese...[More]
By AT on Auto Transport 123 on May 27 2015 3:59PM