View 156,084 Reviews on 3,648 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 16
Reviews 51-75 of 1128
Everyone at Excellent Auto were extremely supportive and assisted me throughout the process. Christa kept me informed the entire time letting me know how many other cars in my area were available for transport and the costs for those cars as well. Once a carrier was chosen they continued to keep me in the loop. I would use Excellent Auto again and refer their services to others as well....[More]
By Dean on Excellent Auto Transport on Jan 24 2015 4:53PM
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 7 Hours Ago
Hello Dean! We appreciate your kind words and all the details so much! We realize for a lot of our clients, they have never done this before. That ...[More]
I purchased a car on Ebay . The seller recommended Quality Car Move. I really didn't know know much about car shipping . There was no despite upfront .. Vehicle was picked up on time . The contact Chris was very polite and personable. He emailed me a copy of the carriers insurance prior to pickup so I would feel comfortable. My new toy was delivered without any problems...[More]
By Erika Trayer on Quality Car Move on Jan 24 2015 4:13PM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Jan 24 2015 4:29PM
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 ...[More]
This is a review of the broker, Dan Cabral ONLY. I'll be submitting a separate review for the driver/trucker in a few days when the car arrives. Dan gave me the scoop very straightforwardly about how the whole shipping process works, never beating 'round the bush. The price we negotiated was higher than I was hoping, but my larger car takes up 1.5 spaces on the truck so this was completely fair. He never altered or upped the price unscrupulously, he was entirely upfront and honest about the price throughout the entire process. Dan also served as an incredible liaison twixt myself and the truck driver. Of particular note he was always easy to reach by 'phone and e-mail. I'll note this was my first time shipping a motorcar and it went quite seamlessly....[More]
By Erik R. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 4:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 24 2015 5:26PM
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM We at ASG are all about giving 5 Star customer service thanks for the kind...[More]
Ship a Car Direct was very good about answering all of my questions prior to having my car shipped. While they were not able to pick it up on my first available date, they kept me informed, and were able to do so within a few days. And honestly, I did not expect them to pick it up on MY first available date, as it was a day or two after I made the inquiry. I understand it takes time to locate a carrier/driver. My car was picked up and arrived at its destination without any problems. This was the second time I used them to ship my car in a month and I would use them again. They were recommended to me by a friend, and I would recommend them to someone else shipping their car. ...[More]
By Eric Wang on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 24 2015 3:37PM
I decided to go with Superior Transport because my boyfriend used the company and had a good experience. Despite the negative reviews I read online I decided to go forth with setting a date solely because of the experience my boyfriend had. The decision decided to bad one on my part because the customer service was awful. Shipping a car to me is a big deal and I had a lot of questions so I emailed Matthew on Monday and never received a response back. I thought the typical turn around for an email is 72 hours when your in a business but I guess not for Matthew. Granted Matthew may get tons of email a day. However that is no excuse to not respond to your customers and ease their concerns and questions. I call on Thursday and talk to Matthew and he seems unwilling to answer questions because my boyfriend used his company and he should know how things work "**** shipped with us he know". Granted the previous statement is true, however I have not used this company and I am feeling uneasy". With the wonderful conversation I had on Thursday with Matthew I decided to call Matthew on Friday afternoon to cancel my request and get a refund back because no driver was assigned to my car. During the phone conversation Matthew became completely argumentative to me and that was just enough. No one should ever argue with a customer whether they are right or wrong. Save the trouble, save the stress, and just go with another company. ...[More]
By Dee on Superior Transportation Inc. on Jan 24 2015 3:31PM
I had called Cobalt Logistic Services and arranged pickup for an older corvette to be shipped from California to Portland, Oregon. I flew into LA the day prior to the car being shipped, in order to look it over before making a decision to purchase. It turns out the car was not as advertised and I ended up not buying the car. I called Joseph and told him I had to cancel the shipping order with less than 24hrs from the pick date. He told me he understood my situation and went against Cobalt Logistic policy and gave me a full refund on my shipping order. This is a quality company that went above and beyond for something that was clearly my fault. Thanks again Joseph, I would not hesitate in using Cobalt Logistic in the future when I find the right car for me. Mike...[More]
By Mike on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC on Jan 24 2015 2:36PM
We received excellent customer service from David. The carrier selected was on time, polite, and provided us with a great value. We had a Lincoln Navigator that was handled with extreme care. This is the only way I will go in the future. Thank you for making our experience so positive! ...[More]
By Steven, Mobile AL on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 24 2015 2:23PM
Overall I was very pleased by their services. I received my car on time without any damaged. The price was fair and i was able to have my car in less than a week. Even though it was during New Years time and holidays. ...[More]
By TH on Bears Transport on Jan 24 2015 1:56PM
This place is a complete joke. They claimed to be a carrier but both truck that delivered my vehicles were from other companies. Their office address posted on their webiste is a mailbox in a UPS store in Miami Gardens. It shows you how serious is this business. Once the deposit given they keep lying and charge more than the original quote....[More]
By JP Fontaine on Direct Auto Carrier on Jan 24 2015 1:46PM
Craig made this otherwise awful experience of getting two cars cross country. Had been lied to by many other companies previous to contacting him. I will definitely use him again!!...[More]
By Jenny on eShip on Jan 24 2015 1:24PM
Response from eShip
Craig G on Jan 24 2015 1:27PM
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute t...[More]
This was the first time I have ever shipped a car. I am a big reader so I did a ton of research and of course gave myself anxiety about which company to go with. Jonathan's was the best price offer. After talking with him a couple of times my anxieties were laid to rest. I received a detailed contract that was to my standards and also the insurance from the carrier as well. He was quick and efficient but also let me come to the conclusions about his company. He was not pushy or salesmenlike. The car was picked up on a Wednesday and delivered on a Friday. If ever I need to transport again I will be using this same company and will recommend to anyone....[More]
By KIrsten on American Standard Auto Transportation on Jan 24 2015 12:42PM
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Cesar V on Alpine Transport Services on Jan 24 2015 12:11PM
If I could give this company a minus review - I will - the worst experience I have ever had - a scam - big scammer - DO NOT EVER EVEN CONSIDER USING THIS COMPANY or you are in for a nightmare dealing with crooks - my recent experience with this company turned into nothing but stress, aggravation to have my car transport from New York to Denver ....................DO YOURSELF A FAVOR - DO NOT EVEN THINK of using this company - use company that do not take your money for free then double charge you even when they cannot find you a driver - cannot give you any answer and only give you grief for calling them - service/response OK before you sign the contract to GIVE THEM THE DEPOSIT First - which you might as well throw the money away ............then lying throughout the time keep you waiting waiting and waiting - then when you call to check because you do not have the luxury of waiting for no definite date to pick up your car even after you are scheduled to fly on - and even after you have talked to time and being reassured time and time again BEFORE you sign the contract ..............DO NOT USE THIS CROOK. I have hands on experience with them - if you do not believe this comment - try calling them and talking to the dispatch supervisor KISHA - you will understand what I am talking about . I do not want any innocent general public to be cheated by this crook - I only found out later that moving company will not take your deposit unless and until they can find you a driver/truck to pick your car up - but this CROOK WILL TAKE YOUR DEPOSIT RIGHT AWAY knowing full well they will not be able to deliver the job in the required timeline - but BECAUSE OF THE CLAUSE THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT IF YOU CANCEL THE JOB LESS THAN 72 HOURS in advance but they also have the window of 5 days that they will pick the car up - you will not findout that your car will not be picked up until the last 2 days of the window period - by then YOUR DEPOSIT IS ALREADY IN THEIR POCKET by THE TERMS IN THE CONTRACT - I Intend to report this company to the Better Business Bureau and challenge their claim - I will have my attorney contact them and use the phone recordings of the conversation as proof that THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CROOK, irresponsible and rude ....................[More]
By pavina on New Way Auto Transport LLC on Jan 24 2015 11:49AM
We contacted Fletcher after getting the runaround from another transport company (Nice Car Auto Transport, Kevin). Fletcher listened to our predicament and advised us of "the game" being played. We happily paid $200 more to get the vehicle where it needed to be. Fletcher was knowledgeable, courteous and blunt- no games were played which was appreciated. He communicated well with us and kept us in the loop of things happening on his end. The only concern we have was with the actual driver not communicating as expected, but that is outside of Fletcher's control. We would definitely recommend All Aboard Transport to family and friends should they need a vehicle shipped. From experience, start with Fletcher instead of wasting time playing games and being lied to be others....[More]
By Stewart on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Jan 24 2015 11:30AM
I have had 3 customers call me at my office and say that they have cancelled their order because of the attitude that Mike Koberstein used on them after they booked their shipping with Nations Auto Transport. I was talking to Mike about this matter, and he hung the phone up on me. Nations needs to address this issue, because what happened to the customer comes first? Mike Koberstein is hurting this companies reputation. He is not a professional person, and has a very Bad temper. I will not be referring this Company for shipping quotes or jobs, if they continue to have Mike Koberstein quote the jobs. You call contact us for referrals at 423-667-9956. We sell a lot of Classic Cars. Ron's Classic Cars in Tennessee!...[More]
By Ron Lane on Nations Auto Transport LLC on Jan 24 2015 11:20AM
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe on Jan 24 2015 12:49PM
We respectfully ask that this review be disregarded and/or removed. I have communicated with the client and it is clear this review is directed at a ...[More]
Best company i ever dealt with especially christian. He made my transaction as easy as it can get no headache at all.. I would deffenatlly recommend this company.. ...[More]
By Omar taha on Olde Towne Logistics on Jan 24 2015 11:13AM
This is the 2nd time that I have used Transport Connection. Both times I received a quick response followed by a personal phone call. This go round Bill got me on a three way call with the transport carrier within 15 minutes. We all agreed on a fair price, and a reasonable delivery date. My truck arrived before the planned date, and we were ecstatic. Through thru the entire process we were kept informed by email, and there were not problems at all. Twice across the country with two different deliveries, no drama, no overcharge, no B.S. I will use Transport Connection in the future without any reservations. ...[More]
By Pat G on Transport Connection on Jan 24 2015 11:08AM
By Giuliana L on American Auto Transportation on Jan 24 2015 10:45AM
Very professional experience from beginning to end of delivery. The sales person was very helpful with the arrangements and the driver was very friendly and careful with the truck....[More]
By Lester Lockamy on South Beach Transport on Jan 24 2015 10:30AM
This was my first time to transport a car to another state. After talking to Steve, I felt assured that my car was in good hands. He quote me a very reasonable price, a lot better than others. Steve also lowered his initial administrative fee (his profit) to allow a higher balance to the truck. The truck company that Steve recommended were very professional and my car got to California on time and in perfect condition. I definitely recommend Steve and his business. Maria Kubelka...[More]
By Maria Kubelka on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters on Jan 24 2015 10:17AM
An overall good experience . The driver called 24 hrs before the pickup as promised . Inspected thew vehicle and wen through all the proper steps . The car was delivered in two days . I really have no complaints and would certainly use them again...[More]
By Particia Reimel on Quality Car Move on Jan 24 2015 10:15AM
Wendy was very responsive to all questions and provide information immediately. The drivers were all very nice and hit their pick up and delivery times. I would most definitely use your company again and will recommend to friends who also move antique cars. The cost of transport was very competitive and fair and the car was as clean as the day I delivered it to the pickup driver. A very important part was your ability to pick up the car on such short notice, it was a life saver for my family....[More]
By James P. McClellan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 10:10AM
I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct. None of the shipping companies are going to be an ideal choice unless you plan on spending a lot of money and transporting your car in an enclosed carrier like the ones that handle classic cars for auction. When I got my car back, it was dirty primarily because the car above spent a week barfing oil all over my roof and hood. However, this was the ONLY negative associated with the shipping and something that is completely out of the control of a brokerage company (which they all are). Now that I have said that, I highly advise that you do not venture out on your own because what these companies do is they ensure and INSURE that you are set up with a reliable and quality shipper. The original quote that they gave me was $1200 which jumped only $50 because I put a lot of extra weight in the back of my truck. Of that total they only took a 14% cut which was included in the price. The company never broke contact with me even after I received my car which was a huge plus. In short, give this company a shot. If I ever need to ship a car again, ship a car direct is who I will be calling....[More]
By Jonathan on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 24 2015 10:06AM
* Experience with Ship-a-Car-Direct was good. * The price quoted/paid of $1,170 (including tip) was reasonable. * The delivery was timely, i.e. in 7 days. * David was prompt in communication. * The delivery truck was flexible in transporting to a nearby address, different than originally furnished. Thank You!...[More]
By Omkar on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 24 2015 9:56AM
If they could give a little bit more discount, I would rate them as the best autotransport service in the US. A couple company offered at this price, and it seems that it is the lowest I can get. But I was wondering if it can be even cheaper. They picked and deliver my car on time, although it is not door to door for delivering since the tracker driver said the place that I live is to small to get in by track which is reasonable. But they did delivered the car at a fairly close location and cleaned the car's mirrors and windows. I give them five stars because I saw they are putting effort for providing a better service especially when they got a driver whose wife is Chinese. She was helpful when they went there and pick up my car. My friend who give them the key speaks little English. ...[More]
By William on Heartland Trucking on Jan 24 2015 9:48AM
Fletcher was professional and got me a great offer to transport my car. He also checked in to make sure my car was picked up and received. This is my second time using this company and I am definitely pleased. ...[More]
By Colleen on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Jan 24 2015 9:35AM
Contacted All American Transport after receiving a bid by email on transporting a Vehicle We had purchased in Texas. Talked with Priscilla Simon and agreed on a price and time to deliver the Vehicle to Tennessee. She was very nice and helpful throughout the whole process and even did a follow up contact to make sure the transaction went as planned. The two Men delivered the Vehicle to My house within a couple of days and were very professional and courteous. Could not ask for better service than that .....very satisfied....[More]
By E.Davis on All American Transport on Jan 24 2015 9:00AM
Great Service. Especially my contact person. Priscilla Perez was sensational. She called me throughout the process and ensured I knew everything that was to go on and even called when my car was delivered to ensure everything was okay. She was the reason why I am so satisfied!! Thanks for the tremendous service. Jean Jones...[More]
By Jean on All American Transport on Jan 24 2015 1:41AM
This was my first time using Direct Express Auto Transport and it was a pleasant experience. Agents on the phone were friendly and helpful. Everything went according to plan. The car was picked up on the first day that it was requested and delivery was on time (shipped car from CA to IL). I would recommend Direct Auto Transport to anyone looking for this type of service, and would use them again for my next car transport. Order number: 148871 Customer service representative: Jessie...[More]
By Punit Shah on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jan 24 2015 12:25AM
Great Working with Dierect Express Auto Transport. They have picked up my car at correct on time. They have delivered my car in good condition at right time. Great customer care. They are very polite and they care your vehicle....[More]
By sibin kaduvinal karnavar on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jan 23 2015 11:52PM
The service of Fast Motion Auto Transport was fantastic. This is the first time of mine to transport my car, so I had no idea how it works. A person who made a phone call was very informative and provided all the info what I need. A person who actually carried my car was also great and very kind. He nicely transported my car on time, which was very impressive. If I need to transport again, I will not hesitate to call this company again. I am very satisfied, and hope to recommend others who need to move their car to other place. ...[More]
By Hyun Jung Kim on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Jan 23 2015 11:42PM
Very pleased and thankful to the crew at Door to Door transport! Courteous, knowledgeable and proffesional! Loretta... thank you so very much!!!!!...[More]
By Art on Door to Door Transport on Jan 23 2015 10:56PM
I found Quality Car on this site . I put a quote in through their website . I received a call from the owner Chris who explained the whole brokering process . The order was placed without anything being charged up front . The car was picked up and delivered on time ....[More]
By Scott Meyers on Quality Car Move on Jan 23 2015 9:17PM
Auto shipping group is one of the incredible companies I have ever dealt with, my reason why Felicia was able to help me get a good deal by reducing the quote 1300 to 1002 to manage within my budget. Felicia text and was able to contact me every day by day from the pick up to delivery and I really appreciate her help. If you want your vehicle shipped correctly done and also really need an excellent transport the best company rated with five star is auto shipping group and make sure you contact Felicia. ...[More]
By Gilbert Kwarteng on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 23 2015 8:48PM
A few days ago I used Direct Express Auto Transportation service. It was great service. They picked up the car on time and delivered it quickly. I would like to recommend this company. Thank you. ...[More]
By In Lee on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jan 23 2015 8:10PM
It was during the holidays. The car was picked up two days later than it was scheduled. I never got a chance to talk to the people from the carrier - PK Line - before the pickup because nobody ever answered the phone or returned my phone call. 10 days after the car was picked up, I didn’t hear anything from them and they were completely not reachable. Emily from Ship a Car Direct was trying to get hold of the driver for me but none of us could reach them. I didn’t hear from the truck driver until two days before the delivery, and it was already two days later than expected. The car didn't have any damage during the transport. Ship a Car Direct made the communication easy and fast by phone or via email. What I don’t understand is why PK Line provided no communication with customers at all. ...[More]
By JIAYUN ZHUANG on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 23 2015 7:47PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jan 24 2015 2:32AM
Thanks for your feedback! Sorry to hear the carrier was not more responsive, we are following up on this end. But we are always happy to stay in touch...[More]
Great customer service...again! Vehicle was picked up and delivered on time and I will definitely use the company again in the future! ...[More]
By Tara F. on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jan 23 2015 7:27PM
Communication with (Daniel) was excellent. After i placed the order for my suv to be transported i was contacted that same day informing me that there was a driver available for a next day pick up. The driver couldn't pick it up the next day but he did pick it up the following day early in the morning. Bad weather from pennsylvania to florida and everything still worked out great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND....WILL DEFINITELY USE AGAIN IF NEED TO.WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE....[More]
By Harold on Passage Auto Transport on Jan 23 2015 7:17PM
I spoke to Christa and got a excellent price for the shipment of my vehicle. All pricing was explained and there where no hidden fees. When we were ready to ship the vehicle we gave her the ship date and within 1 hour we had a carrier and a pickup up date a day early then expected but we where very pleased. Christa does an excellent job for this company. We will keep her up to date when the vehicle arrives at it's destination. Glenn...[More]
By Glenn on Excellent Auto Transport on Jan 23 2015 7:16PM
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 7 Hours Ago
Greetings Glenn! You are one of the most enjoyable folks I have had the pleasure of working with! This just happens to be the trademark "excell...[More]
Bill, Gets it done!!! Period! I've used him a lot....never ceases to amaze me with his ability to get the car and get it here.....Fast! Thanks again! JG...[More]
By Joe on Transport Connection on Jan 23 2015 6:47PM
After speaking with Josh, he got me in touch with three different car haulers. When I called each one, they were all eager to work with me but I chose one that I felt comfortable with on the phone. He got me my car from MD to CA in 4 days!! Incredible! Thanks Josh!!...[More]
By Bobby Laughlin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 6:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 11:30AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I've shipped my car three times in the last 5 months using this company. Overall, my experience has been a good one. On the most recent shipment my new car's windshield was shattered and the company worked with me to get the windshield replaced the day after I picked the car up, which I thought was excellent customer service. Only drawback I can think of, which has been a bit of an issue in 2/3 times was that the actual truck drivers who picked up/delivered my car spoke very little English. The language barriers made it a little difficult to coordinate dates/times without having to call the actual transport company. As a whole, however, I would definitely recommend AT123 if shipping your car for any long distance. ...[More]
By Grace on Auto Transport 123 on Jan 23 2015 6:26PM
This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I had no idea how the system worked. I requested a quote and received an insane number of phone calls and emails from brokers promising me that they would ship my vehicle immediately and for less than other companies. I chose a broker that seemed honest enough, but they didn't turn out to be what I expected. I waited three weeks for the broker to find a carrier and they didn't. They never contacted me to update me on the status and they acted annoyed when I called to check on it. So I looked for another company and I found AmeriFreight. They found a carrier within three days and their price was comparable to other companies. The biggest difference was their customer service. Josh called me every couple of days to keep me updated and called after the truck was delivered. I highly recommend AmeriFreight. They were honest and reliable....[More]
By Robert Jones on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 6:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 11:30AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
TruckItTransport found me a great carrier for a decent price. I had some issues trying to call TruckItTransport for questions, but I was able to email them and received an immediate response. The Carrier was professional and very quick at loading. Delivery was almost all the way across country and was delivered in a very timely manner. Very excellent experience for my first time shipping a vehicle. Would highly recommend this carrier and TruckIt!...[More]
By Joe Gray on Truck It Transport Inc. on Jan 23 2015 6:10PM
Typically, I don't write many reviews, but because I had such a great experience with (Ship A Car Direct (SACD) and my contact person Dale, I had to sit down and write a review. All of the great reviews I read online prior to contacting SACD is what encouraged me to give them a try, and boy am I glad I did. I called on Monday, which was a national holiday, hoping to somehow have a car picked up the very next day Tuesday by 3pm because my husband was leaving for the airport at 6pm. Dale worked his magic and late Tuesday morning the driver Dan from Touch of Class called my husband and arranged for pickup and the car was headed to Knoxville, TN. Dan informed us that he would deliver the car on Thursday and before noon he called my niece to deliver the car to her in perfect condition. Dale of SACD explained everything about the entire pick up and delivery process, and it all went just as he had said, and he stayed in contact with me via emails and phone calls, answering any and all questions that I had. I am so grateful and thankful for having had such a great experience with SACD. Also, the transport cost was $425 and I was more than happy to pay, it seemed like a fair price, even though I had no idea of what a service like that would cost me. SACD came through for me and I would highly recommend them for anyone in need of car transport services. I do plan on using them again myself. Kim H....[More]
By Kim H. on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 23 2015 5:23PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jan 24 2015 2:33AM
Thanks for the amazing 5 star review, Kim! Glad our service stood up to the reviews!...[More]
We had a different broker/carrier bail out on transporting my sons car the day before it was to be picked up. I frantically called around and could not be happier with Ship a Car Direct. David was very honest, upfront and realistic with what we needed to be done and within hours he had found someone to take our car, at a reasonable rate, within the exact time we needed pick up and delivery to a not so popular destination for car carriers. ...[More]
By jill motew on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 23 2015 5:22PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jan 24 2015 2:34AM
Thanks for the great review, Jill! Happy to be helpful in a challenging situation!...[More]
Auto Secure Transport was great. Having just come from a bad experience with another company, they stepped up to the plate and made my experience excellent. Within one day the transport was dispatched, I even heard back from the owner after hours to confirm and let me know I would be notified by the driver. The driver dispatched was also very knowledgeable and professional. I was informed through Auto Secure when the vehicle reached it destination, in good condition. The driver also contacted me as soon as the vehicle was received. I cannot have been more excited and appreciative of the EXCELLENT service I received. I will definitely go through Auto Secure should I find the need to transport another vehicle. Friends and family will get a recommendation from me for any of their transporting needs. THANK YOU AUTO SECURE and THANK YOU to the driver that made this experience smooth....[More]
By Cathy on Auto Secure Transports on Jan 23 2015 5:00PM
Had to plan a cross-country move very last minute. Amerifreight made shipping my car a breeze. Josh worked quickly to find a carrier and was in constant contact relaying relevant information. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Stephen Bell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 4:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 11:30AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I usually do not take the time to write reviews, American car transporters is the most fantastic company i have ever worked with. This was the first time i ever had to ship my car. I spoke to Jon who quoted me $950 to ship my Corolla from Miami to Denver. a couple companies quoted me lower and i blindly went with the lowest quote, which was my mistake. 3 weeks later while i was getting jerked around by the other company, I called Jon back to ask him if he could help me out in a jam. He found a driver at $975 dollars that could pick me up the SAME DAY. one of the nicest feelings of my life, he instantly turned around a situation that was leaving me worried and i was about to leave on my flight! The driver he sent was fantastic, the showed up at the time he quoted on the DOT, and it was delivered on time as well in the most safe and professional manner. I cant thank american car transporters enough for the job that jon and ashley did with my car!!...[More]
By Corey w. on American Car Transporters Inc. on Jan 23 2015 4:42PM
Prompt response to enquiries Hassle free experience Friendly and courteous driver Xxxxxxxxxcxxxxxxx cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. ...[More]
By Albert on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jan 23 2015 4:40PM
By Corey w. on American Car Transporters Inc. on Jan 23 2015 4:39PM
Called Ray from 1Flat-Rate, he explained different options and cost. After we choose an option that worked best for us 2 days later car was picked up and delivered that Thursday. The carrier called to set up the pick up time, he was courteous and friendly. Explained transit times, went over the car inspection prior to loading. Experience was awesome. Ray and his company sure went over and beyond my expectations. A plus service. Thank you. I had this car transported for my son who is serving in the US ARMY. car was shipped from New Jersey to Colorado in a total of 4 days and 1800 miles....[More]
By Elliot on 1Flat-Rate LLC on Jan 23 2015 4:33PM
Brandon, at Great American was Great! He handled both my Caddy and Motorcycle getting to Florida. He and Jackie called me throughout the week to let me know where and when the Bike and Car woukld be delivered. Bothe drivers (separate trucks) were friendly, helpful and professional. I would definitely use them again, and recommend them highly. Thanks Brandon and Jackie. Larry...[More]
By Larry J. on Great American Auto Transport on Jan 23 2015 4:18PM
Brandon, at Great American was great. He continually called me to keep me updated on the picking up of my Cadillac. Driver showed up on time and was courteous and professional. Driver's boss (Jackie) also called me throughout the week letting me know the expected ETA of the driver reaching Florida. Overall, very pleased with the whole process....would definitely use them again, and recommend them highly. Thank you, Brandon and Jackie. Larry...[More]
By Larry J. on Great American Auto Transport on Jan 23 2015 4:11PM
The communication with Joel at Mercury , both by email and phone was excellent. He continued to inform me of the progress and followed up at the end. A very positive experience....[More]
By David on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Jan 23 2015 3:57PM
I've used Kathy for years. Always on time, always the best rates. My friends use her now too. Nice person and a dog lover. 2 thumbs up....[More]
By BZ on Certified Auto Shippers LLC on Jan 23 2015 3:52PM
Response from Certified Auto Shippers LLC
Michael Gant on Jan 23 2015 4:00PM
Hi BZ! I want to thank you for your review on transportreviews.com. I appreciate your kind review and appreciate all the friends you have sent to us...[More]
Only issue was the drivers did not seem to remember to call back when they said they would. Twice I was told they would call at a given time and I ended up calling them much later (many hours or days) after the given time. Other than that, my experience was positive and the delivery was very quick....[More]
By George on Total Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 3:49PM
I recently move to Georgia from Florida and needed to transport my vehicle over. They were quick and very professional. The overall experience was excellent....[More]
By Ludny Saintil on AutoStar Transport Express on Jan 23 2015 3:47PM
I did used Malia for the second time and it was great working with her thanks for your time Malia you are a nice person and i will recommend for your service again ...[More]
By Chris Herich on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 23 2015 3:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 23 2015 4:11PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 *******SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Chris, thank you for the wond...[More]
I placed my order 12/30 for my 2010 Honda Civic to be shipped from Orlando FL to Minot ND. I was emailed on 1/5 that a carrier had been chosen which later fell through. A different carrier was assigned on 1/7 for a pick-up on 1/8 which later changed to 1/9 due to mechanical issues with the truck, the day of the pick-up they informed me that they could not ship my car due to the same mechanical issues that would take a week to repair. I was now back at square one, then on 1/10 I got a call from Lecia at AmeriFreight that a new carrier was assigned and would pick my car up on 1/12 or 1/13 and deliver it 1/19 or 1/20. High Point Motor Cars picked my car up on 1/13 and my car was here by 1/20. I was a bit disappointed with the back and forth and the fact that I paid over $100 more than what I was initially quoted, all in all my car made it in one piece with no damage. Also the representative that assisted me Lecia, was a GREAT help and apologized for the two initial failed attempts and did all she could and SUCCEEDED in securing the final carrier. The transaction wasn't a total bust but I can't say that I was ecstatic. I wouldn't mind using AmeriFreight again in the future however, I probably won't ever ship a car again for the money it costs I rather drive it or sell my car and buy a new one at my new destination. ...[More]
By Rachael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 3:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 8:50AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
My agent (and colleagues) were great. They responded personally to all of my inquiries and concerns, and found me a reasonably priced driver. My only complaint is from the actually driving company. When the car arrived, it was pretty dirty (as expected yes), but he was clearly in a rush to do the inspection. I didn't see immediate scratches, but it turns out it was because it was so dusty that I couldn't see some scuff marks on my back, and scratches on the top. It's unfortunate, but I don't blame Amerifreight for this. I will be buffing the scratches myself to avoid further complications....[More]
By Sophia on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 3:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 23 2015 3:42PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I worked with Emily and she was incredibly responsive and able to answer all my questions. Once we decided to go with this carrier, I needed to ship the car asap to the other coast. I couldn't believe the turn around time was literally less than 24 hours! It was amazing since another carrier I got a quote from said that if they matched Ships A Car Direct's price, I would be waiting for awhile since it would be hard to find a driver willing to take the car for that price. So glad I went with Emily. Smooth transaction and very happy with customer service. I will be using them again for our other car in a couple months....[More]
By Lisa on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 23 2015 3:28PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jan 24 2015 2:35AM
Thanks for the awesome review, Lisa! Always happy to answer all of your questions about the process!...[More]
Neal Perkins and his team helped me get my car from Ithaca, NY to Albuquerque, NM by solving the confusion I was experiencing with another transport company who had failed to be honest and timely in picking up my car. Neal's knowledge of how to get my car home plus his availability to answer any and all questions during the process was exactly what I hoped for. I had my car within 5 days of accepting the driver's dispatch order. If I could give SunCoast more than 5 stars I would give them 10!! I will gladly recommend SunCoast and Neal to anyone I know who needs to move a vehicle. Note: the $1300 includes the broker's fee and the amount to the driver. ...[More]
By Nancy Hays on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. on Jan 23 2015 3:19PM
Car picked up on time.Great communication with with driver.Took five days to arrive,because of weather and I told driver no need to rush.Would use Door to Door again.Atlantic auto transport was the hauler,Mike was the driver and was excellent.Very happy and would use both of them again.Price was in the ball park....[More]
By kenny on Door to Door Transport on Jan 23 2015 3:17PM
i had a great experience working with becky . my delivery was on time and pick up was on time as well....[More]
By yemi on Direct Connect Auto Transport on Jan 23 2015 2:51PM
Response from Direct Connect Auto Transport
John Costelac on Jan 23 2015 4:03PM
877-668-3227. Thanks Yemi for the 5 star review. We look forward to working with you down the road...Good luck...Thanks again. Kim...[More]
The staff was really great in helping me get my vehicle from point A to point B. Ross who helped me get my vehicle registered to ship gave me all the information I needed. Casey one of the associates who work for Auto Transport 123 kept me up to speed with the transit of my vehicle. She kept me up to date with all the timing and cost of my vehicle. Everything went through smoothly. I'm happy to have my vehicle....[More]
By Shawn on Auto Transport 123 on Jan 23 2015 2:48PM
I have never shipped a vehicle before and was very nervous but AmeriFreight was great! It did take the full 15 days to finally get some one to move the truck and the cost was about 200.00 more than the original quote. The reason I went with AmeriFreight was every time I called to ask a question I was able to speak to a person and not have to leave a message and play phone tag. Josh was always understanding and answered all my question....[More]
By Sharon Baker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 2:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 11:31AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
We have had cars shipped 4 times in the past two years. This most recent experience was by far the best. The broker (Matt) was on top of things, the person coordinating at the shipping company (Olga) kept us informed, and both the pickup and dropoff drivers were courteous and on schedule. That may not sound like a very high bar but it is!...[More]
By J Minervino on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 23 2015 2:35PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jan 24 2015 2:36AM
So glad to provide your best transport yet! Thanks for the great review!...[More]
I highly recommend this company. Their representative was clear, concise and honest about the process. I was able to contact him at any time with any questions. The carrier was on time and also able to be contacted during the entire shipment. The carrier was courteous and obviously experienced in this process. Costs were exactly as quoted and the car arrived in perfect condition. This was my first experience in shipping a car and I would definitely use this company in the future if needed....[More]
By June V on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 23 2015 2:28PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jan 24 2015 2:38AM
Thanks for the amazing recommendation, June! Always happy to be straight-forward about the process!...[More]
Bill was awesome, proactive, and attentive. Working directly with the owner ensures a high level of customer satisfaction as he is directly involved in his own success or failure. I noted the car as being dirty, but that is only because the truck had to drive through a snow storm to bring me my vehicle, otherwise, the transportation occurred very rapidly, without incident, and I'm left a satisfied customer. Thanks Bill....[More]
By Tim on Transport Connection on Jan 23 2015 2:27PM
I would like to offer my highest praises for this company. I needed a car shipped to LA, California and I did not know of anyone who had experience doing so. I went on line and spoke to several company reps. When I spoke with David, he was honest, kind, pleasant and very informative. He told me that if I did not go with his company that I should ask specific questions before selecting a company. I felt that he was upfront with me and I did make him aware that I was new to this and was very skeptical. He put my fears at rest. David kept in touch with me every step of the way and was in my eyes very personable and caring about the transaction. The car arrived in good condition and the experience was very pleasant. I would highly recommend this company, especially David, to my family and friends....[More]
By barb mo on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 23 2015 2:01PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jan 24 2015 2:39AM
Thanks for the high praise, Barb! Great to hear David put your shipping fears to rest!...[More]
I called Bill after months of looking into moving my vehicle, and being told a "truck was in the area" or " I have a driver that is going to pick it up on so and so day" but never happen. No phone # to the driver was available, because there weren’t any drivers. Bill explained to me how his company would the most trust worthy company to help me out. Everything went extremely smooth. The driver he hired for me was a great individual as well. Bill really knows his stuff. He is a great person to deal with, a down-to-earth guy who doesn't stand for BS companies who try to rip off unknowing customers. He IS really the best in this business and I will be using his services again if I ever have to move any other cars!!!If there was a way to rate higher than 5 I would....[More]
By Travis on Transport Connection on Jan 23 2015 2:00PM
American Car Transporters really helped me out in a pinch. My parents needed to ship their car down and another company they went with was a few days late and was not answering the phone, what a nightmare. Getting Jason on the line at american car transporters was a gulp of fresh air. He told me he would see what his next available tuck was. He called me back in an hour and said he could have it picked up later that day! The car was picked up only several hours after calling him. His service was impeccable and the price was very fair. I highly advise you to use their service! thanks again Jason!...[More]
By Matt White on American Car Transporters Inc. on Jan 23 2015 1:57PM
Good experience. Very quick, folks were professional and the car made it unscathed. Can't ask for much more than that....[More]
By Jeremy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 1:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 23 2015 3:43PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
the guys at nationwide were great from start to finish. communication was excellent from the paper work to pickup time to when they would be to me with the vehicle . from kansas to ct. I will be using them again as they are the best, they are very reasonable with the pricing ...[More]
By david hof on Nationwide Transport Services on Jan 23 2015 1:31PM