View 159,604 Reviews on 3,679 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 12
Reviews 51-75 of 849
Absolutely EXCELLENT customer service. Best price by far. Went well above and beyond the call of duty to make sure all of my questions and concerns were answered. I would recommend Nation Auto Transport to anyone. Very much looking forward to doing business with Richard again....[More]
By Evans on Nation Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
This was the worst experience ever. I contacted the company a lot and did get return call initially while we were waiting to get picked up on the board. Then after the first week, my calls were not getting return. I was given individual contact numbers for both Angela and Jessica and spoke with the manager twice. My car sat for 3 weeks after I purchased and I was able to engage another company that had it picked up the next day and for $25 less than what I would have paid this company. Never again. Don't use not reliable ...[More]
By Nancy Weekley on Stateline Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
My driver was fantastic. He had very good communication with me. He called me to let me know that he was able to arrive a day early which worked out fantastic for me. He called me the morning of to let me know what time he would be arriving and then called when he was about a half an hour out. The pick up went very smoothly and only took about 10 minutes-much less time than I had expected and it was very much appreciated! At the delivery end, he arrived a day earlier than we had anticipated which was also very nice. Drop off also went smoothly with good communication. Overall a fantastic experience, never having done this and not knowing what to expect. Price was also very reasonable. I would highly recommend and would use this company again should I ever have any transporting needs....[More]
By Traci on Montway Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Martha is a true professional. She is very diligent and has a genuine interest in meeting the needs of her customers. She found a very reliable carrier for a very reasonable price and met my pick up/delivery timeline. I trust her as a broker and would gladly recommend her to anyone. ...[More]
By Jose Roman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
I've moved my car twice with Number 1 Auto Transport and found them knowledgeable, honest and straightforward. Unlike other shipping companies, Sam clearly informed the cost, time and transporter details. Pickup and delivery was on time. thanks!...[More]
By Hussein on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
My experience with this company has been absolutely wonderful. I chose them because of excellent reviews, and they did not disappoint me. From the beginning, with the quote, until the end, with the delivery, I was kept informed about what to expect and what was happening. I was directed to a video on their website that was very informative and helpful regarding what to do at the time of pickup. I had my car transported from Texas to Rhode Island and everything happened exactly as I was told it would. The driver contacted me the evening prior to the pickup and gave me his ETA. My car was picked up on the day I gave for the earliest pickup date. I was given the drivers name and contact information so I could call him with updates. My car was delivered on the date I was told it would be, which I thought was pretty amazing. Once again, the driver called and gave notice of his expected delivery time. I was told that my car would arrive at its destination in six days. It arrived on time, and in perfect condition. My contact person at the company was Tom, and he exceeded my expectations. He was always available, always making sure I knew where we were in the process, and always a pleasure to deal with. I had never transported a car before and was understandably a little nervous about it. Tom's continued contact and availability to me put my mind at ease. This company provided top notch service. There were no hidden fees, and the customer service I received from Tom was so helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone who plans to transport their vehicle. I'm sure you will be as satisfied as I am! ...[More]
By Linda Luz on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 17 Hours Ago
Thank you for the five star recommendation, Linda! So glad to hear that you had a wonderful transport experience!...[More]
I want to thank Reggie for his outstanding customer service and they way he handled my car. I really appreciate all the hard work he put into making sure I get my car transported and that I received it on time. Thank you so much. I also want to say thank you to Jack the driver for picking up my car and getting everything sorted for me. ...[More]
By Phillip on We Will Transport It Corp about 21 Hours Ago
I chose DYI Transport, not because of price. It was one of the higher priced companies that quoted the haul, but because of their past reputation, and courteous and thorough customer service. At the time the car was to be delivered, we were having terrible weather in Indiana, and I didn't want the salt spray on the car. DYI worked around my schedule, and the delivery was arranged when the weather got better. Throughout the time in waiting, DYI was in contact with me to find out what best suited my needs. Their driver picked the car up and was in contact with me, in-route, before they delivered it to my door. They made sure I was satisfied and nothing was damaged on the car before signing off....[More]
By Michael on DIY Transport Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
The AmeriFreight Car Shipping took good care of my car. The truck company shipped and delivered on time, keeping a very good condition. Ali was really helpful. She always reached me with the most updated information. It is a good experience to have my car shipped in AmeriFreght!...[More]
By Joyce on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I am happy to always use national auto shipping to move my cars , their prices are reasonable and they get the job done on time as scheduled. I will use them again and also recommend National Auto Shipping to my friends. Finally National Auto Shipping customer service is excellent....[More]
By teslim Ajibola on National Auto Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 19 Hours Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide ...[More]
My car arrived sooner than I expected to, 6 days for across the whole country was quite impressive and at a reasonable rate of $875. The driver called me the day before to let me know when he would be in my area and kept me up to date when my car was arriving. As far as the condition of the car upon arrival, nothing major. I wouldn't assume that the car would be cleaner than I had left it so whatever dirt was there, it's not really a big deal to me and a car wash will fix fine. There was really no muss, no fuss. ...[More]
By Karen on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 17 Hours Ago
Thanks for the pleasant review, Karen! Happy to keep it quick and easy for you!...[More]
The pick was on time and had an early delivery. Everyone was very professional and courteous. Very pleased with the overall service....[More]
By Steve on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
VERY FRIENDLY! VERY KNOWLEDGABLE! SUPER SWEET! LOVE HER! CANT WAIT TO DEAL WITH ON RETURN TRIP. WILL RECOMEND ALSO HAVE BOAT NEED TRANSPORT...[More]
By nathan on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
Great service and super good price. All other shippers said I would have to spend 16-1900.00 to ship enclosed. Ill use these guys again. ...[More]
By Bic Green on Direct Express Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
The 1950 ford truck received damage to the front bumper while it was loaded on the trailer. ($535) Full Throttle as a $2500 deductable they informed me to sue them. I just want to save others all the grief that as occurred to me. The price of delivery went from $965 to $1300. Caution others stay away. Full throttles insurance company claim states full throttle should be liable for the $535. However, I can tell the owner is well seasoned in this type of activity....[More]
By Jay W on Full Throttle Marine and Automobile Transport about 22 Hours Ago
My first time transportation and it was a great experience with this company!!! If you are unsure like I was this is the company to use. Truck driver was an awesome guy and kept touch with you the whole time! Very happy I used Montway!!!!...[More]
By Chris on Montway Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Stephanie is the best customer service person I have ever worked with. She did exactly what she said and within the time frame and cost she originally stated. She is very experienced in the field and was a pleasure to do business with. Her follow up was an added bonus. I would definately use Auto shipping group again....[More]
By Bruce Rockow on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
I was in need of an expedited pickup and delivery, and Alex was prompt, courteous, and very helpful. We will definitely contact him again when the need arises....[More]
By Stephen Garner on Transport Luxury Auto Corp. about 22 Hours Ago
All good! Everything went smoothly and on time. Mark (the driver) was very knowledgeable and I trust took a good care of my car!...[More]
By Paul on Montway Auto Transport on Mar 31 2015 2:56PM
Driver was courteous and considerate and communicated early regarding pickup date. We shipped two vehicles at this price. The company is reliable and was very timely in their responses. We would definitely use this company again and highly recommend them. The exteriors of the vehicles were dirty upon delivery but this is definitely to be expected as they were not in a closed container. ...[More]
By Cindy Taylor on Direct Express Auto Transport on Mar 31 2015 2:51PM
It can get very confusing when it comes to choosing a company to ship your car. It's scary and frustrating at the same time. Most of the companies have the same speech and they also have a terrible costumer service. It seems they only want your money and don't care about you and your car. South Beach transport was different. Jim Cios was very honest and worked hard to find me a carrier that would take my car from FL to MD in only 4 days. Pick up and delivery were on time. The driver was very nice and professional. My car was in perfect condition. I recommend this company's services. ...[More]
By Sara on South Beach Transport on Mar 31 2015 2:48PM
Scott was a great guy, Will use again. They were fast, professional and a good price. Thank you! He called, have me his cell number answered all my questions and was quick to respond....[More]
By C.Lee on Direct Express Auto Transport on Mar 31 2015 2:44PM
I was very happy with the transportation of my car. I will use Montway next time also and recommend Montway to others...[More]
By Richard Grantham on Montway Auto Transport on Mar 31 2015 2:24PM
We used Ship a Car Direct for our first car transportation relocating from San Diego to New Jersey. Jason answered all of our questions right away and made the process as simple as possible. We were given a carrier a week before our date requested and it was simple to schedule a pick up time with them. The carrier called us multiple times to make sure that the time we scheduled for the pick up was still good. The car was dropped off a little over a week later with no damages. Very satisfied with the service and would definitely use them again in the future. Compared to other price quotes we received this was the most reasonable one and very happy....[More]
By Raz on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 31 2015 2:19PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 17 Hours Ago
Thanks for the five star feedback, Raz! Happy to keep your transport affordable, easy and worry-free!...[More]
I received incredible service from All Coast, from the very first point of contact to the delivery of my car. Apart from being THE most competitive quote I received, they were so polite and easy to deal with. I received a curtesy call from Aaron, followings quote, and he was very professional and not at all pushy. As I went through the booking process he was extremely helpful, explaining each step and emailing me all my contracts within minutes. I was able to complete everything within 10 minutes! Within an hour he called me back with my vehicle pick up date. Considering that my vehicle was traveling from East coast to West coast I had expected to wait for a few days. Not the case! My car was picked up promptly and arrived at it's destination without a hitch. Thank you All Coast and a special thank you to Aaron Sawyer. I am recommending your service to anyone who needs car transport!...[More]
By Marie on All Coast Auto Transport on Mar 31 2015 1:58PM
The fast, efficient, courteous, service that we received was fantastic. I cannot say enough about terrific, quality service received. James was amazing and covered every detail for company as well as customer. We will definitely use service again. Thank you for making a long-distance, challenging relocation much, much easier for us!!...[More]
By Stacey on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2015 1:43PM
First time using this transport company to pickup and deliver a vehicle. Felicia seemed to be very experienced and knowledgeable about the transport industry. Once I decide to use Auto Shipping Group, Felicia took the lead role and supervised the shipping order and dispatch order for my vehicle. Within 14 days from the time I placed my order, I car was delivered by a very professional carrier and car was in the same condition as it was when picked up. I would highly recommend this company and especially Felicia Williams 602-428-6872. ...[More]
By Rick Mahar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 31 2015 1:16PM
By Rick Mahar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 31 2015 1:14PM
I needed to get my car from Miami to Atlanta so I looked around for transport companies. I decided to go with Economical Auto Transport and it was a great overall experience. They gave me a competitive price and delivered my car safely and on time. I would recommend Economical Auto Transport to anyone looking to ship their car. ...[More]
By Dave on Economical Auto Transport Inc. on Mar 31 2015 12:47PM
having been contacted by many shippers, and warned about what might happen, I was contacted by Martha Castillo. She was very polite and not push, like some of the other companies. I felt very comfortable with her,as she was very professional. She gave me a price of $505.00 to ship my car, Which is a classic car, in an enclosed carrier The driver picked the car up the next day after she gave us the price. The driver could not have been nicer,and was quick and efficient. My car was delivered on time My whole shipping experience was great,and the surprise was that it could not have been better On a score of one to ten, Martha and her crew should get an eleven, Many Thanks, Margaret Walsh...[More]
By margaret on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 31 2015 12:43PM
Extremely easy process from the first request for a quote until delivery. Great communication with dispatch and driver. Very Friendly and reliable. Fair price as well, no haggling needed. Would highly recommend...[More]
By LT on United Auto Transport on Mar 31 2015 12:38PM
Needed to get car back to NY and received many quotes. After research went with AutoStar and was extremely happy with the customer service. Walked me through with patience and a wonderful attitude. The carrier was also great and felt extremely comfortable putting my car in his hands for transport. From start to finish a great experience. and I asked AutoStar how to post a review. Thank you....[More]
By Linda on AutoStar Transport Express on Mar 31 2015 11:57AM
Auto Transport 123 had plenty of time to set-up a driver and a pick-up for my car. The delivery was scheduled five weeks in advance. The project was left unantended to in their office for over a week prior to the final arranged date. Then I get a call that to move the car "now" was going to cost $150.00 more than the quote. I was not surprised actually - as I read that this happens often in this business. In the interim my e-mails to Nicole Hancock went unaswered and some were returned. I also was not able to contact her by phone. Not sure what was happening there. I am told she had an illness - I hope all is well. Regardless - all ended well. The driver was very good and a fine person. In fact, Lowery Auto Transport of Savannah, Georgia should get extra credos for saving what could have been a frustrating experience. ...[More]
By Mark Fitzgerald on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 31 2015 10:34AM
I first tried one of those TV show vendors but things went terribly wrong. After a battle to cancel, I found Marie at Motor Movers. She was honest, fair, and even told me how to check her company and all others out on an industry website. It was very helpful. After a thorough review and calling nearly 10 companies, comparing price and what that included, I settled on Motor Movers. They are a broker but found an excellent company who did a great job of bringing a classic vehicle across country with no problems and for less than that initial TV show company. If I ever need to haul an automobile again, Motor Movers Transport and Marie are where I will start. ...[More]
By Frank E on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Mar 31 2015 5:46AM
Fearfull at first, until I heard from South Beach Transport. Their service was uncomplicated. #1 they inform me where the driver was every other day (I felt less stress for something so simple to do) #2 Driver was down to earth and easy to talk to very pleasant #3 deliver my truck one day early with a smile. I was thrown away and couldn't believe my truck would arrive early. So people try South Beach and relax. It's worth the money. No extras ridden fees. And my truck was not used. I copied my mileage before pick up and arrived same. DW ...[More]
By D. Williams on South Beach Transport on Mar 31 2015 5:33AM
From my first quote from Montway I was contacted immediately when I decided to have my car transported. I called and Marc V assisted me with my order. After I read all the positive reviews I wanted to give them a try. It took only 3 days to transport my car from PA to AL. Marc did a great job in trying to get the car to me as quickly as possible. The driver was an excellent communicator throughout the entire transaction. He let me know his exact location the day before and what time he would arrive. He was courteous friendly and very professional and the car arrived in excellent shape. The cost was competitive with other vendors I researched but the reviews of Montway lived up to its name- Looking for a great auto transportation company ? You won't be disappointed with Montway. ...[More]
By Valerie on Montway Auto Transport on Mar 31 2015 4:59AM
We were pleased with how quickly the vehicle was picked up and delivered. Joel was very friendly and took good care of our vehicle. He was wonderful to work with. The price was also fair!...[More]
By John on Able Auto Transport on Mar 31 2015 3:52AM
All my concerns and questions about the transport process were addressed. Very good communication throughout, from pickup to delivery. The enclosed truck was clean and neat, operators took their time unloading, felt like car was well taken cared of. Paid a little more than other quotes, just happy things worked out for the best. ...[More]
By PC on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 31 2015 3:06AM
Overall, I had a great experience working with this company. At first, I was very skeptical of car transport companies after reading about negative experiences others have had. However, this company made the process of getting my car from NYC to San Francisco completely seamless. The pick-up was on-time and they even delivered my vehicle earlier than expected. The driver was very polite and easy-going. Also, my car was delivered in the same condition that it was picked-up. I'd recommend this company to anyone else!...[More]
By Ryan G on Montway Auto Transport on Mar 31 2015 3:00AM
This is the second time I’ve used Ship A Car Direct and I will continue to go to them for my car shipping needs. Their service is great! The driver’s service can be a bit questionable but Ship A Car always is there to make things right. My driver called and asked me, if the police should call, to lie about the time he left Michigan. The police never called but I didn’t like this at all. This is why I say the drivers are questionable....[More]
By Tom on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 31 2015 2:56AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 17 Hours Ago
Thank you for your honest feedback, Tom! Sorry your driver said something so weird, we have made a note of it and are following up with the carrier. ...[More]
when I first contacted alex at saks auto transport the quoted price was 950 dollars. it took him 4 days to get back to me. giving him the benefit of the doubt because everyone had trouble finding a shipper from Minnesota for me. when I was finally able to commit to alex and his driver the price had gone up to 1250 dollars. after squabbling on the price for a bit we settled out at 1100 and he immediately sent out a shippers agreement. after getting the paperwork out of the way alex was able to pick my utv up early and also deliver it early in sterling condition. thanks alex.... above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely use you again and will recommend you to others. thanks, toby...[More]
By toby johnson on Saks Auto Trans on Mar 31 2015 2:54AM
My name is Lindsay Saints. I am a military spouse who has never handled shipping a vehicle. Malia had such wonderful customer service. She walked me through the process step by step. She answered all my questions and she was very patient with me. I will definitely recommend her as well as auto shipping group to anyone I know who is shipping a car....[More]
By Lindsay Saints on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 31 2015 2:39AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 31 2015 5:49AM
MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-214-3671- THE BEST THERE IS! SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE 24/7. L...[More]
By Lindsay Saints on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 31 2015 2:39AM
Neal Perkins and his staff were very knowledgeable and professional. Extremely easy to work with. Everything they promised was what was delivered. My vehicle was pickup in KS. on the very first day that it was available for shipment and delivered to my requested address in Pa. just three days later. I would highly recommend Suncoast Auto Transport to anyone... glenn...[More]
By Glenn Greenberg on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. on Mar 31 2015 2:15AM
I just want to let everyone know that Janine was awesome from day one. She always helped me out and had a positive attitude after me having to change my shipping date several times(due to medical/financial reasons). To top it off she even helped me out after hours when she was with family members. The rate was good, I was getting quotes for over a thousand dollars. The driver Gana was also, great and friendly. I will definitely use Auto Transport 123 again. Thank you Janine & Auto Transport 123...[More]
By Gervaise Strong on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 31 2015 1:54AM
Having never been in a situation to utilize this type of service I was apprehensive at first. My contacts with Tony were very pleasant and honest. The situation was my son had died in the truck that was being shipped to me by his wife. He showed a great deal of compassion on both ends of the experience. I would personally use Tony again and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of this service. Thank you very much....[More]
By Nancy Hart on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 31 2015 1:41AM
My college age son needed to get his car from Philly to Denver for a three month internship. We had a relatively small window of time from when he made it home for the Christmas holiday break to the start of the internship the second week of January. They picked up the car at our house two days after he arrived home and held it in Denver until he arrived. No hassles, no problems, no damage. ...[More]
By Dan Quinn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 31 2015 1:21AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 31 2015 12:19PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
EXCELLANT SERVICE,VERY UPFRONT WITH PROCESS,KELP ME INFOMED,I WILL USE THEM AGAIN FOR MY NEXT OUT OF STATE TRANSPORTING NEEDS,JERRY...[More]
By Autoquest on Auto Transport Connections LLC on Mar 31 2015 1:20AM
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo about 21 Hours Ago
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Jerry for taking the time to l...[More]
Overall the process was extremely simple and headache free. The driver picked the car up as discussed, gave me phone calls to tell me his eta, and delivered the car on time and in the same condition as when it was picked up. Would use this transporter again....[More]
By Billy Coffman on DIY Transport Inc. on Mar 31 2015 1:13AM
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 22 Hours Ago
DIYTRANSPORT.COM Angel 800-266-202 ext 313 Thank you Billy for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It w...[More]
Customer service of the Ship a Car Direct was excellent. After we create the quote it was checked by representative - Emily. She was constantly in contact with us by email and phone and answered on all our questions. Ship a Car Direct customer service also sent us emails "Dispatch | Ship a car Direct" with very helpful information. Ship a Car direct assigned us to the very good carrier " I-5 Auto Transport LLC." They picked up a car just on time and call us several times during the shipment, so we never "lost" the car. The car came without any damage. Our experience with the company was great!!...[More]
By Tatyana Vasina on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 31 2015 12:30AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Mar 31 2015 1:19AM
Thanks for the great five star feedback, Tatyana! So happy to be helpful!...[More]
The carrier picked up my car on time and the drive was responsive regarding to inquiries. The car came here in reasonable condition considering the across country trip and crazy weather this winter. ...[More]
By Jay on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 31 2015 12:12AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Mar 31 2015 1:21AM
Thanks for the positive review, Jay! Glad it was a good experience!...[More]
The service was exceptional. Honest, explains everything and fair in price. Definitely i would choose again!. Car arrived early, far better service than other shippers I used in the past. Do your self a favor and use them! Chris, at quality car move was great! Thank you...[More]
By mustafa on Quality Car Move on Mar 31 2015 12:11AM
By mustafa on Quality Car Move on Mar 31 2015 12:11AM
Not picked up on time, but managed to deliver on time. overall good experience. Customer service was good....[More]
By Ratan on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 31 2015 12:04AM
I transported my Bentley from Fl to Ca the truckers who came to pickup up had a very nice enclosed carrier with a lift gate my car came in the same condition as it was on pickup. Thank you John and Eric for your communication and outstanding customer service. I am a car collector and will be using Allegiant for all my future transports....[More]
By Jonathan on Allegiant Auto Logistics on Mar 31 2015 12:03AM
Shipped a 1992 Firebird from Orlando area to San Diego. Sherry was great. She was professional, knowledgeable, and polite. She gave me a great quote of $1275 all inclusive and had a truck ready to pick up the car within a few days. Car was at my house in exactly 1 week. Last time I shipped a car from Florida through a different company it sat on the lot for 3 weeks and then I ended up having to pay more than they quoted me. I will definateley use Sherry again if I need to ship another car....[More]
By Steve on Auto Transport Connections LLC on Mar 30 2015 11:37PM
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo on Mar 30 2015 11:45PM
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Steve for such and awesome rev...[More]
I received professional service from Ship A Car, they were extremely accurate not only with the dates but also with their quote (which was very reasonable). Although the car arrived very dirty (which was to be expected) nothing a few car washes couldn't take care off I was very happy to receive my BMW after I arrived off the plane in Virginia. The Ship A Car representative (Lisa) was always available via phone or email and kept me in the loop with every aspect of the shipping from start to finish. I would highly recommend them for any vehicle transport. ...[More]
By Andy Patton on Ship A Car Inc on Mar 30 2015 11:12PM
Response from Ship A Car Inc
Brian about 22 Hours Ago
Thank you very much Andy. It was a pleasure working with you. ...[More]
Fantastic service! Best experience I've had dealing with car shippers!!! Called on a Friday and had vehicle by Saturday. Good communication throughout the process. ...[More]
By Jennifer Andrews on State 2 State Auto Transport Inc. on Mar 30 2015 11:01PM
After reading many reviews and speaking to many companies I chose Stateway even though they were priced a little higher than other companies. My vehicle was picked up and dropped off as promised. Will for sure use again!! ...[More]
By Jemna on Stateway Auto Transport on Mar 30 2015 10:31PM
My father was giving me his old car, which was a 2008 with 22,000 miles on it. He or I could not drive it out to California. This service is just what I needed!...[More]
By A. Sutton on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Mar 30 2015 10:26PM
This company was a pleasure to deal with dispatch personnel helpful and courteous. Driver , Outstanding... They delivered my auto right to my garage door... I HIGHLY Recommend this company for auto transport to and from Florida/New Jersey... Bill G....[More]
By Bill G. on All Seasons Auto Transport on Mar 30 2015 10:21PM
I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct, communication and service A+. My rep Dale was very professional and knowledgeable also driver Stan from INJ Inc. My car delivered from Georgia to California on time with no issues....[More]
By Desiree Schultz Gravelly on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 30 2015 10:20PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Mar 31 2015 1:23AM
Thank you for the high recommendation, Desiree! Happy to keep your move issue-free!...[More]
I recently was forced to move to Colorado from Illinois due to unforeseen circumstances. I heard about Stateway from a friend in the area. I was very skeptical because, as most people do, I looked up reviews and read horror stories of shipments gone awry from various other companies. I contacted Stateway and felt confident in my choice. They kept me informed throughout my shipment and provided answers to my ridiculous stress-induced questions. I am happy to say that the employees at Stateway were very friendly despite my pestering. My shipment went as smoothly as could be and I will definitely be using them for any future vehicle transportation needs. ...[More]
By Michelle on Stateway Auto Transport on Mar 30 2015 10:06PM
A friend of mine recommended me movewheels as a car transportation company and I wasn't disappointed at all. Everything went well and I want to thank you both and the driver for working with me to get the car transported in such a shot time frame....[More]
By Don on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com on Mar 30 2015 9:52PM
Agent Danvery pleasant and accomdatinggood compaany reliable priced right thank you for good service and will recommend you to my friends...[More]
By pauline on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 30 2015 9:51PM
Andrew Auto Transport were so helpful and resourceful in helping me complete a shipping last week. They were reliable, kept time and updated me throughout the whole process. From start to finish I never encountered any problems. Such a great company that looks after the needs of their clients. ...[More]
By Adams on Andrew Auto Transport on Mar 30 2015 9:49PM
Angels continues to provide superior service. In this instance, they bailed me out of a situation with another carrier who kept pushing the pickup date out further and further. Angels had a driver assigned within 24 hours. The driver kept in contact with me (as did Angels) throughout the whole process. I cannot recommend Angels enough, great people and great service....[More]
By Erik on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 30 2015 9:31PM
Thank you for the best service, A+++++++++++. I will use them again for sure. truck driver was awesome, thank you,....[More]
By MALEK on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 30 2015 9:30PM
At first I was skeptical about having a vehicle shipped as I have never dealt with shippers/carriers. I checked for a 5star rated shipper and positive rating with the Better Business Bureau. MotorMovers has an A+ rating. The price Marie quoted me was what I paid. My truck was picked up on the day I requested and actually arrived to me a day early. I was provided with the driver's direct line in case I needed to reach him. The driver was super courteous during transit and at delivery. I called the driver during transit concerned about the route he was taking because the weather service was calling for large hail and damaging winds. He assured me he would avoid the weather and my truck arrived with no damage. I would definitely use MotorMovers again. Thank you MotorMovers and HourGlass Transport for excellent service and honesty ...[More]
By Jerod on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Mar 30 2015 9:28PM
This company is great and i wouldnt choose any other company other then this one. Nester Martinez was great, he was understanding, he was friendly, he helped me with everything and anything i needed help with. Thank you so much for letting me use you guys to get my car delivered ...[More]
By elvis rodriguez on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Mar 30 2015 9:02PM
I had a very good experience having a motorcycle transported from Colorado to my son in the military in Georgia. Felicia Williams with Auto Shipping Group gave me a quote and made contact with me daily through email. I have had no experience with transporting a vehicle but Felicia Williams made it very easy. Once I received a call with the information for the transport everything went very quickly and smoothly. It cost me $644.00. The transporters picked up the motorcycle early in the morning before I went to work. It only took approximately 2 days to get the motorcycle to GA. There were no damages to the motorcycle in transport. Felicia Williams called to let me know when the motorcycle would arrive in GA. Then called again to make sure everything went well. I am very pleased with the service provided....[More]
By Denise Gooch on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 30 2015 8:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 30 2015 9:46PM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Denise...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you ...[More]
Great service, responsive, easy to call on cellphone during transit and get updates, this was my first vehicle ship and I'd definitely use these guys again....[More]
By Adam G on All American Transport on Mar 30 2015 8:38PM
Ali was very helpful at Amerifreight. It was my first time shipping a car. I had seen several good reviews about the company. She walked me through the entire process and was very helpful. Explained what to expect. I had some flexibility in my price, but wanted the car to be shipped in a shorter window since my wife needed it until she left and then we needed it in California soon after. With her recommendation, we started at a lower price of about $1045 but I didn't get anybody interested in a pickup. With her recommendation, we raised the price by $100 to $1145 and got a response pretty quickly. I got the insurance on top of that for $95. If I were to do it again, I would probably forgo the insurance since the service was excellent and I had no issues with the carrier, even though it was open. I have recommended Amerifreight to friends already. ...[More]
By Roshan Raman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 30 2015 8:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 30 2015 8:26PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
My vehicle was picked up right on time and I got an early delivery. Dimitri was really helpful with the process and formalities. I am extremely happy with the quality of delivery. Thank you Secure Auto ..you guys rock!!...[More]
By Kathy L. on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. on Mar 30 2015 8:06PM
We had no idea how to arrange the transport, or what carrier to choose. Don at Pricedrite turned out to be very knowledgeable and helpful, and the carrier he chose for us, GAD Auto, was excellent: on-time, courteous, and efficient...[More]
By Jerry on Pricedrite Auto Transport on Mar 30 2015 8:04PM