View 146,756 Reviews on 3,516 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 17
Reviews 51-75 of 1204
I chose AmeriFreight because of the positive reviews and quotes vs. actual payments for shipping vehicles. I also checked on delivery between states...[More]
By J W Henson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
We have used this company for two previous years also, and have never experienced any problems. Did not find out what car carrier until the week of pi...[More]
By James on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
I moved from NJ to Southern California a few months ago and used Angels Moving Company. I read reviews on line and did a lot of research and decided o...[More]
By Renee on Angels Moving Autos about 11 Hours Ago
My entire experience with this company was exceptional. Everyone I spoke to and dealt with along the way was courteous and efficient and went out of t...[More]
By Nan McCormack on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Nan, very nice of you to take the time to write a review for my service. I ...[More]
My experience with the company was great. The price was reasonable, the time of pick up and delivery was on time and the costumer service was ex...[More]
By Andres Umana on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Andres for taking the time to write a review for my services. Its nice to ...[More]
It was really great. Easy to contact and talk to everyone. Car arrived great. I plan on using this service again in the past. ...[More]
By Rebecca Frank on Auto Transport 123 about 11 Hours Ago
Alexandra, did a very good job in keeping me aware to the up and del. times. She also did a very good job in explaining the process. I would call he...[More]
By David on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** David, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate th...[More]
Was very nervous to ship my daughters car to Las Vegas, but working with Auto Transport 123 was a very good experience. The driver Wes was exceptiona...[More]
By Tobi on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
My experience with Cobalt was amazing. After being very closely misled and scammed by two different "shipping companies" I found online, I d...[More]
By Toya Green on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC about 12 Hours Ago
Service was excellent! My car came on time and in one peace. If you are looking for a legit car shipping company, Amerifreight is the place to go for ...[More]
By Jason on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 11 Hours Ago
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
When my broker and I arranged with them on 8/25 to have my car picked up on 8/26, they gave me the name and cell # of the driver to call in the AM on ...[More]
By Harold on Abraham Express about 12 Hours Ago
very good. second time I have used them and they are honest and dependable. very rare in this field and profession. additionally, the price was reason...[More]
By toyin ogun on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Tate (360)8532848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review. It was great working with you. I hope to be able to help you and/or your frien...[More]
Always have several cars to pick up from the auctions all over the nation and Upscale always delivers with no problem or hassle. Followed up with me f...[More]
By Benjamin Bravo on Upscale Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group provide the transporting of my travel trailer from Nevada to Texas. VIP Transport was used and they were excellent. My trailer had...[More]
By Randy Dorn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Randy thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make our cus...[More]
made arrangements with Auto Shipping Group in late June for a car to ship from WA to PA in early Aug. No problem , got quote and order number and pic...[More]
By Suzanne on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Suzanne...Indeed, your order did fall through the cracks somewhat here as your original agent, left the company for other ventures. We did the best w...[More]
The services that I received was excellent. The customer rep was very pleasant and very helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. My veh...[More]
By Samantha Love on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
I have used Julie and Red Carpet, now Auto Shipping group, in the past and have always felt they handle auto transporting professionaly and honesty. I...[More]
By Randy Dorn on Red Carpet Auto Transport Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
The person I contacted, who arranged the transport of my car, was knowledgeable and courteous. I found this very reassuring. The transport itself was ...[More]
By Stephen Bickley on Angels Moving Autos about 12 Hours Ago
FIRST WENT WITH "READY AUTO TRANSPORT" BUT THEN REALIZED CAR WILL TAKE DAYS TO ARRIVE AND THEY HAD BAD REVIEWS, CALLED THESE GUYS AND THEN T...[More]
By GREGG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828 dan@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much it was my pleasure....[More]
Tania Dior is a true professional. She assured me that my car will be transported in time and it was. It saved me a lot of money in potential renta...[More]
By Victor on Upscale Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Would definitely use again. Robin was extremely efficient and not pushy in the very least. She was also very fair. The driver, Urban, was a gem...[More]
By Melba Cornwell on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
David was very helpful and accommodating. I had to have my car deliver within a week and he made it possible with a reasonable price as well. I am sat...[More]
By Lena Pham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 12 Hours Ago
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
The pickup was late due to the Drivers truck broke down and we had to wait an additional six hours for pickup. Delivery was five days as stated by the...[More]
By Nancy on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Found a transport for my car within a day and kept me up-to-date on the progress of the transport. The transport truck arrived on time, actually 15min...[More]
By Stanimir Ivanov on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Danielle did an excellent job of meeting parameters of specific dates needing pick up and drop off. She was knowledgeable and professional. The proc...[More]
By dayle on eBidTransport.com about 13 Hours Ago