View 151,273 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 984
Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up and on route. The driver called and let us when he would be there and followed and told us when he would be there. called an hour before to say that he would be there and he was. Would definitely use this service and Felicia again. It was a very good experience and would highly recommend Felicia...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and...[More]
I was shocked at how on time my transport was - to the hour. I had direst contact with the driver, Walter. I am getting a small rebate for filling this out, but I would have filled it out anyway. I was so happy! It was an easy experience and one where I did not have to worry. Matt at Shipcardirect.com was in touch with me constantly. I felt like my 20 year old Mercedes would be well taken care of and it was!!! Walter, my transport driver, called me once from the road to tell me the night before he was picking my car up to tell me his exact pick-up time. I was able to plan my day and not sit around all day!!! I have already highly recommended this company to my friends who also ship cars to their winter homes. This was also my best quote!! I felt secure with this company and Matt was with me the whole way. I also like the fact that Walter, the driver, slept in motels along the way- he did not try to drive all night, etc. He was not a danger on the road. I would not have liked that. My best, Linda Landers...[More]
By Linda Landers on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Brett worked very well with me in getting my car moved on short notice. The carrier, Bernard, was extremely nice and willing to work with my schedule on the delivery....[More]
By Bill on Allied Auto Shippers about 9 Hours Ago
Dream auto transport was very reliable and the service was great. Chase took his time and explained everything so I knew exactly what was going on. Great experience. I would recommend to any wanting to transport a vehicle to use this service. ...[More]
By Brent on Dream Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Very satisfied with the first car transport. Picked up the day it was going to be picked up and delivered as promised in 2 days which was great. Driver was a bit later than expected on delivery but had a good reason, the car behind mine was not running and had to be pulled off the carrier. Good communication and on time delivery with no issues. I would use them again as everything went very smooth with no hidden costs and answered all my questions....[More]
By Mike on South Beach Transport about 10 Hours Ago
New World Auto Transport went the extra mile to get our vehicle delivered from a fairly remote place in Colorado to our place just outside of Tucson. Also the driver's took great care of our classic Willy Jeep and were great to work with. Thank you!...[More]
By Pitts family on New World Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Price was competitive. Initial communication was lacking but improved toward the end of the process. First pickup dispatched failed but second worked fine and delivered in a timely manner without any damage. I would use these people again....[More]
By Merold on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe about 7 Hours Ago
Merold - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I apologize for the missed pick up with the first carrie...[More]
I had trouble with another Broker from another company which I am not going to mention, but all issues are left behind , Alex helped me move my vehicle and I got it just in time when I needed it! thank you so much Alex!...[More]
By LIZ on D&G Professional Brokerage about 10 Hours Ago
Service was easy, fairly priced, and I had no issues. Will use again. I really appreciated the service....[More]
By shawn on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Hours Ago
We had an F350 delivered from Arizona to New York. Their customer service was great. Every time I had a question, Mike was able to respond right away. Excellent timing, and very helpful. I hope to do more business with them in the future. Thank you very much. ...[More]
By Bianca on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bianca, Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate it! I...[More]
The cost of service was extremely competitive compared to other primary carriers. The process was clearly communicated and there were no surprises. Would definitely use again if I have the need for such services....[More]
By Paul Benjamin on Montway Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
This company quoted me a cheap price and raised it after I signed the contract. Getting a refund has been a joke. I would Highly Recommend anybody considering this company NOT TO They are bad news and nothing but trouble You will be sorry for getting involved with Bob and his gang of Scam artist This is a big rip off. Get your okay then raise the price. Just watch out you will get burned. BE WARNED...[More]
By Roger Mort on Crossroads Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Although it took a while, Montway resolved/is resolving my complaint. I would consider recommending them to other people. ...[More]
By A B on Montway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I was told about the company for shipping a few yeara ago and called them. This is the only company I use to ship as they are always there and very professional. All of my shipments have been on time and with no damages !! They make it easy to do business and get the job done every time....[More]
By Charles H Pospisil on Angels Moving Autos about 15 Hours Ago
I purchased my 1970 International Harvester Scout on Ebay ( eBay item number: 321554254711) from a gentleman named Ben in Oklahoma and needed it delivered to Kentucky. I received many quotes from various companies. Orange gave me the lowest quoted price of $590 ($105 lower...Order #166720-NQ) . I googled Orange to check them out and visited the BBB to verify they were legitimate (I had never heard of them before, so I did my homework). After reading their reviews and BBB ratings and comparing prices, I went with Orange. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! I placed my order on 10-27-14 around 3pm. I was contacted THE VERY NEXT DAY, 10-28-14, and told my Scout was scheduled for pickup on 10-29-14 and would be delivered on 10-31-14. I paid my deposit (you don't even pay a deposit until they confirm a pickup!!!) I spoke with Tiffany Weaver each time and she was always very polite, courteous, and answered all my questions... she was very sweet. My Scout was suppose to be delivered on 10-31-14 but my driver called and asked if I wanted her a day early...heck yeah I did! (He did say he would deliver as scheduled if I preferred, but this is my 1970 Scout!...I wanted her as soon as possible!) So, from the time I placed my order (10-27-14) until the day my Scout was delivered and I drove her (10-30-14) was 3 days...3 DAYS!!! AMAZING!!! It is basketball season in Kentucky, so I bleed Kentucky Blue (GO CATS!), but my new favorite color is ORANGE! I will never waste my time comparing prices or stressing out over "Did I choose a good company?" again...I will ONLY use Orange EVERY SINGLE TIME and be stress and worry free! I do not take the time to write reviews (this is absolutely my first) But, I was SO impressed with the level of service and quality of service I received from Orange which is so rare and hard to find these days, that not only did I take the time to write this lengthy review, but I even researched the ebay item number so everyone can see this is an absolute REAL and HONEST review of this company. Orange is top notch and the only shipping company for me from this day forward. When people talk about "5 star ratings" and "white glove service", Orange delivers the quality of service they are referring to. Orange set the bar very high...this is the level of service that all companies should aspire to. ORANGE GOT IT RIGHT! Thank you! and thank you to K&K Transportation for an outstanding job as well!...[More]
By Will McMinoway on Orange Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
We have received vehicle before the given time.It has saved lot of extra effort in unknown city. This helps towhole family....[More]
By Pan Dhoni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Pan, Thank you SO much for...[More]
Brandon helped me shipped my car from California to Texas and nothing was stolen or missing front my car, my car is not damaged and the driver was nice ...[More]
By Bisola Orunja on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Bisola, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for t...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car, needless to say I was very scared. There are a lot of options available and I can say without a doubt I made the right choice. The price was one of the lowest quoted and I got a million quotes. They had a great rating and that is why I chose them. The service was great, prompt and accurate. The car was picked up at the early part of the range given, Saturday at 4:00 in the afternoon and delivered Monday morning at 7:30. The car was shipped form Birmingham Alabama to Tucson Az.. I had no idea it would be here that fast, it made me late for work because I had to go play with the car. I would not hesitate to use Door to Door again and I know I made the best choice for me....[More]
By Mike Quigley on Door to Door Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Excellent price - less than the least expensive USHIP bid. Complete insurance - covered ANY damage. Fast pickup - on first available day. Quick delivery Direct contact with the company owner, very helpful - complete confidence! No damage. Less than a day to transport - very helpful driver to load and unload. Car not running - no problem to transport! Recommended to me - I recommend to you!...[More]
By Steve Quint on Shank Bros Auto Transport LLC about 21 Hours Ago
I contacted Bruce at PDQ after a failed attempt with another company, after a brief conversation he took all the necessary information and got right to work. I placed the order about 10 pm 10/27/14 and had my car delivered on 10/29/14 -it was that fast-PDQ stands for just that-Pretty Darn Quick. I am very satisfied with this company and Bruce; I would use them again in a heart beat...[More]
By ciarran on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
I've had Brandon at Auto Shipping Group ship our full size long bed 3/4 ton and dually company trucks across the country several times now and everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Prices were good and trucks were picked up and delivered on time quickly and in perfect condition. Brandon was great to work with and so were the drivers. Will definitely use again in the future....[More]
By Derek on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Derek, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for th...[More]
I had talked and placed order with @Davis from Ship a car direct on Tuesday (21 October,14) for shipping my car from Bentonville,AR to Austin,TX. He was saying that he was not finding any carrier. Finally, I had discussed with Glen from CarshipperUSA on Saturday (25 October,14). He promised me he will help me out and place internal site and I have received my Car on Wednesday (29thOct,14). Glen and his MOM have done excellent job for us....[More]
By Ujjwal Das on Car Shipper USA LLC about 21 Hours Ago
We had a great experience with this company. They transported our car to the AAPEX show in Vegas. Will be using them again....[More]
By Sandy on New World Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
I needed to move my car here in Virginia, and im surprised how fast the whole process was....WOW couldn't be any happier with this company, will use in the future if I ever need them again. thank you Linda...[More]
By Linda on D&G Professional Brokerage about 22 Hours Ago
i have shipped my car by this company. they are really good in costumer services. you not gonna faced to any problem or delay during the shipping.am highly recommend them!!!...[More]
By sarshar on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
Couldn't believe how easy my transport went. I heard so many nightmare stories I was so worried when it came time to plan and ship my car. I have to give it to Malia, she was a real sweetheart when it came to planning an getting my car to me. I will recommend her service and company to all my friends who do a big move like I did....[More]
By Vern on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Vern, it was a gr...[More]
I'm really glad to have chance for working with these guys!! they are really a family company and the way they care about their customer is awesome. they are shipped my convertible BMW in great condition!! if you want to get unbelievable deal just talk to Casie,Jaksen. he is amazing to make you satisfy!!am strongly recommend them to my friend....[More]
By sepas on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
Lucy at mercury auto transport took care of me and was available every time I called with a question....[More]
By Geoff Harlan on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Oct 30 2014 9:31PM
The folks at Nation's Auto Transport were excellent in facilitating the transport of my vehicle. They were very responsive and were constantly updating me on the status of my vehicle. the driver was very good to work with and was very professional. Definitely would use them again!...[More]
By Mitch on Nations Auto Transport LLC on Oct 30 2014 9:27PM
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe about 7 Hours Ago
Mitch - I appreciate that you took the time to give us such positive feedback on your transport...I am glad the process went well for you based on the...[More]
Malia did an outstanding job. She always gets me good prices with reliable carries. I never experienced any delay or trouble while working with her....[More]
By Vu Pham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 8:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS, Vu it is always a ...[More]
Was quoted 950 ( after broker fees of 195.) Paid broker fees, after twelve days, I kept calling and finally was told would need another 150 to pick up and deliver. this after so many days. I told them I would go 100 additional, to get it goin...and once car was picked up, they called a few days into transport to tell me they needed another 25$. Car arrived with a decent carrier, but this Broker Service, is lame, and waits until you have time invested, and down payment...then they jack up the prices! DON'T GO WITH ANY COMPANY WHO REQUESTS A N Y DEPOSIT UP_FRONT!!!!!!...[More]
By Jim on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc on Oct 30 2014 8:37PM
Response from All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc
David Mazer about 9 Hours Ago
Your original quote was: $1125.00 you paid $195.00 which left a balance to the carrier of: $930.00. We found you a carrier but they wanted $1075 w...[More]
Have used this company 3 times could not be more satisfied. Stayed in contact during the entire shipping,first class operation!...[More]
By Terry Tosto on Horseless Carriage Carriers Inc. on Oct 30 2014 8:27PM
All as promised; prompt, courteous, easy to deal with. David brokered the deal; the driver was courteous and communicative; there is nothing at all to complain about. The check in/check out process was fine, clear, and fair. I would use again. Oddly, this was the lowest quote. Much faster than I thought; and faster than what I thought were optimistic estimates. ...[More]
By Ryoung on Get it Done Transportation on Oct 30 2014 8:22PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 21 Hours Ago
Mr Young, thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. ONLY drivers we use are rated 98% or better, to limit any issues to a m...[More]
We would use the service again. David was very helpful. The driver was friendly but very hard to understand on the phone....[More]
By Lori on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 30 2014 8:15PM
Tony explained the transport process in detail, and both the pickup and delivery were in time as agreed, so all I have to say for this first experience shipping my car is that it was easier than I thought....[More]
By Gary on D&G Professional Brokerage on Oct 30 2014 8:06PM
I was very nervous to ship my car as I had never done it before. I heard so many horror stories about people losing their deposits, damaged cars, mileage added onto cars, delays in transport, and surprise increases in transport costs. In addition, the wide range of prices that I was being quoted made this seem like a suspect thing to do. However, since driving was not an option for me, I continued searching. I did a lot of research and when I found Chell at Auto Shipping Group she really put my mind at ease and I could tell she was serious about being with me every step of the way. I got lucky ... My transport process was extremely smooth and efficient. I put the order in on a Tuesday night. It was picked up Wed am by a trucker that was very easy to communicate with. Then, I picked up the car Fri am. I could have even picked it up Thurs night but it would've been around midnight and that didn't work for my schedule. I would definitely go with Chell at Auto Shipping if I had to do it again. But overall, I would suggest to just do your research so you know what to expect and what questions to ask....[More]
By Paul C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 8:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 30 2014 8:22PM
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Paul, I am so happy I could take the stress out of transporting your vehicle! ...[More]
I had a nice experience transporting 4 classic cars with this company. Kimberly was very helpfull coordinating that all were delivered in the same week and because transporting this cars is not easy. They usually do not start so loading is difficult. The cars arrived in good condition and on time. This review is for one car but as I say I transport 4 from different states to my warehouse in Florida...[More]
By G Bulnes on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 7:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Gonzalo, I real...[More]
I worked with Mike McLoughlin. Mike was always very professional and had some of best customer service I have seen in many years. He was in contact with me at every juncture, even gave me his home number in case I had any concerns or questions. The driver that transported my car was of the same caliber as Mike, polite, professional and very personable. Of all the things that took place in my 850 mile relocation, this was the one thing I never had to worry about. I would not hesitate recommending the Auto Shipping Group Inc. for auto transportation needs!...[More]
By Mark Causey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 7:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark, Thank you for the kind review. I am so pleased thin...[More]
I like to thank Get It Done for the excellent service for relocating my two vehicles from Nevada to Florida customer service was great very prompt, price was good compared to most but service and knowledge of industry that was provided lead me to choose him over other companies with a better price and I'm glad I choose Get It Done I've choosen based on best price before and still ended paying higher price plus was delayed in my pick up, so I was well satisfied with this move thank so much....[More]
By Kirk Moulton on Get it Done Transportation on Oct 30 2014 7:39PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 21 Hours Ago
kirk, you hit the nail on the head! We dont price the highest or the lowest we price right at market value, this is because we ONLY use the best drive...[More]
I shipped many cars and have always had problems with small brokers. When Michael contacted me he didn't tell me what i wanted to hear to earn my business, he was up front and honest. If I ever have a car to ship in the future i will go directly through Passage Auto Transport. ...[More]
By Dillon Park on Passage Auto Transport on Oct 30 2014 7:38PM
I was booked with another transporter,but there was no communciation from them. It was now 2 days before my flight. When I called, the resondes what can I do for you> This is after I gave them my order #. I was put on hold for 10 minutes, after I requested to speak to a supervisor.Do they think I was born yesterday,that the oldest trick in the books. I hung up and contaced Auto Star, as I held their # as a backup. Somehow I knew. Marco Had called to see if I needed their service a few days earlier. When I contacted Marco he said he would get on it immediately and get back to me. He did and said he was unable to secure a truck at that moment but he would work on it on Monday. If I wanted to call on Saturaday, I shyould speak to George. Well, I can not say enough about hou hard he worked on my behalf and 2 hours later I wase assigned to a driver. The next day my car was picked up and 5 days later delivered to az. I have been doing this for 7 years and each time the expierience got worst if possiible. As far as I"m concered, Auto Star Transport is # 1 and would look no where else to transport my car....[More]
By Irene on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Oct 30 2014 7:30PM
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 5 Hours Ago
From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Irene!!! I am so happy we were able to find you a carrier right before you were...[More]
this is the 3rd time I used Kris w/ Get It Done Transportation. I am a traveling nurse and was first recommended by a co worker / friend that has also used Kris 2 times before. every time was just as good as the last. this last time my car was extremely dirty and I made a comment to Kris about it (jokingly because I knew 1100 miles it would be dirty) to my surprise 4 days later I had a envelope addressed to me from Get IT Done; Kris sent me a 40.00 check to get my car detailed. I was applaud that such customer service still existed. if your looking for a filet mignot at hamburger prices Kris is who you call. Kris I will call you when my year contract is up here in Miami. I definetly recommend...[More]
By Fran on Get it Done Transportation on Oct 30 2014 7:28PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 21 Hours Ago
Fran, I cant thank you enough for the relationship we built and trusting me every time to transport your car. Being family owned we understand our cli...[More]
I love this woman! She helped me out of a tight jam and got me shipped on a days notice!! Would definitely use this company again in a heartbeat!!...[More]
By Ashleigh Sarenana on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 7:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! You were in a JAM Ashleigh and had a terrible broker working for you and I was set on turning it a...[More]
I thought the service was great and very prompt. Time was important to me as my business is in Florida and my car was impounded in Texas. I needed this done ASAP and they did exactly that. Thank you very much....[More]
By Bob Brooks on All Day Auto Transport on Oct 30 2014 6:57PM
This is my third time using D&G Professional Brokerage and as always they have been very attentive with keeping me satisfied and comfortable using their service, I wish them the best....[More]
By Andrea on D&G Professional Brokerage on Oct 30 2014 6:35PM
I have never shipped a vehicle before. When Michael and the team at Passage Auto Transport called me they made me feel secure and comfortable. They explained to me the ins and outs of the industry, and they were up front and honest from the beginning. I would recommend to family and friends. Great job Mike! -Sean A....[More]
By sean on Passage Auto Transport on Oct 30 2014 6:21PM
This was a smooth and easy transaction. Joe was extremely helpful and everything was as promised. The delivery driver was very kind and great communication on our transport. Definitely would use this company again. A five star business!!!!!...[More]
By vicky on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 30 2014 5:57PM
Omg the best company ever, they were so quick and polite. My vehicle was in good shape when I receive it, and on time. I would highly recommend this company 4 stars. ...[More]
By Malaka Thomas on Direct Express Auto Transport on Oct 30 2014 5:56PM
My experience was great it makes my second time using auto transport 123 I've never had an issue vehicle was picked up on time and delivered when it was scheduled to be delivered I definitely am and will be using them again....[More]
By terry turner on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 30 2014 5:39PM
My wife and I had to use a vehicle carrier for the first time due to move to Connecticut from Tennessee. We had gone with one company only to find out they had switched companies on us and had raised the price, due to their not having a license to transport. We contacted Mark Anthony and he was honest and straight forward and with in 3 days of having to travel had a carrier. The only set back was on our part when our packers arrived 3 hours late setting our arrival time back by 4 hours. We contacted Mark and he did his magic and we received our vehicle with out any damage or further delays. My wife and I will use Mark Anthony again no matter what, I have read some of complaints where truck driver or company messed up, I say we messed up and were honest with Mark Anthony and he fixed the problem with out conflict. I give Eship an OUTSTANDING performance as well as Mark Anthony. Thank you!!!!...[More]
By tim Corso on eShip on Oct 30 2014 5:36PM
Response from eShip
Craig G on Oct 30 2014 9:35PM
Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550...[More]
The driver was professional and courteous. He went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of....[More]
By Keeva Robertson- Myla Poree on 123 Auto Transport on Oct 30 2014 5:26PM
This is my 2nd time shipping a car through ShipACarDirect.com am I remain impressed at how quickly they booked a carrier for me and how well they kept me informed of the process from start to finish. Their prices were well within the industry standard ($775 full price, but $745 after the $30 rebate for completing this review) and you definitely get what you pay for. I still would have went with them, even if they didn't offer the $30 rebate. After all, you'd still get it if you left a negative review, but I imagine they're so confident in their customer service, it's just a perk for their customers to offer the incentive. From the moment my quote was provided, it was easy to take the next step to schedule the shipment and then identify a carrier. The car arrived at it's destination with no issues and I was amazed at the turnaround time, Bothell, WA to Adelanto, CA in under 3 days (approx. 2pm pickup on Monday, 10/27/14 and arrived on Wednesday, 10/29/14 at about 8:45 pm). David Franco, the representative at ShipACarDirect promptly provided me a quote, found a carrier for me and let me know how to reach them, as well as to expect a call from them directly. He also provided helpful tips on how to properly work with the carrier to complete the bill of landing paperwork and ensure I properly protected myself in case I needed to file a claim later. David made sure to educate me thoroughly about the whole process and answered any additional questions I had. The carrier was professional and arrived at the pickup location within the two hour time frame he provided beforehand. He also arrived at the destination very promptly and the car arrived in the same condition as when I shipped it. Overall, great service! I'd definitely use them again. Pamela T....[More]
By Pamela T. on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 30 2014 5:15PM
Seven Star Transport are the best Car Movers I have used till date and they are also most economical that I know of. They give the best rate on the first go itself and you do not have to negotiate on the prize. They also pick up and deliver mostly before the timelines they provide and they show great efficiency and care in handling. ...[More]
By Santosh on 7 Star Auto Transport on Oct 30 2014 5:11PM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban on Oct 30 2014 5:23PM
For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
I have never used a servce like this before, so I was kind of nervoues and worried about the whole thing. My son is stationed at the Naval Air Station, Jacksonville Florida. He is a Marine attending school there, his car was in Arizona and wanted it shipped to the base so he could have something to drive. Inter-City gave us the best price for shipping and they were fantastic about informing us about the whole process.I asked a lot of questioned and they gave me all the right answers to make me feel good about the process from start to finish. The transport driver was great and professional and he was in contact as to how close he was to destination and actual delivery time to the base. When my son got his car he was exstatic that it was there on time with no problems.I have no reservations about using them again when he rotates back to the west coast, knowing that they are very proffessional and prompt. Thanks agian Inter -City for the excellent shipping experience!!!...[More]
By Jose L Heredia on Inter-City Auto Transport Inc. on Oct 30 2014 5:04PM
I shipped two corvettes from Maryland to Indiana. The driver was courteous and was on time for pich up but due to weather and other delays delivered the cars late in the evening no damage the cars were dirty from the rain and road next time I will try to get an enclosed carrier....[More]
By Bernard Meer on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc on Oct 30 2014 4:54PM
We highly recommend this driver. He was accommodating and very helpful and went out of his way to secure the truck for us....[More]
By Bobby S. on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 30 2014 4:49PM
My wife and I needed to transport a car from CA to NY. We called a few places and the prices are are around $1100. I got a referral from my friend to call Auto Star. I simply gave them some basic min info and got a quote right away. The price was $950 ($250 credit card deposit & $700 cash later upon delievery). The price was pretty affordable and since my friend also had a good expereince with them so I decided to go with them. They offered me some time options and i was able to pick to accomendate me. i didnt have to drive my car anyway as well they offer "front door service" which they pick it up from anywhere you want and drop off anywhere you choose. The delievery time was slight delayed becasue of traffic but its till within the timeframe they told me. My car was dirty becasue it was just hooked up open on the back of a truck. but its cool as long as no damage. overall very great service and friendly staff as they provide contant updates on the car staus. ...[More]
By Jeff on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Oct 30 2014 4:46PM
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon on Oct 30 2014 5:10PM
Carlos 888.802.8250 ext. 2250 Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive at AutoStar Transport and Logistics to give our customers a great and af...[More]
I contacted Martha based on reviews I found online. Her service was beyond what was expected. She was honest, reliable, and efficient. She stayed in contact with us the whole transport. Originally our transport was quoted as a 3 day enclosed shipment. We were pleased to see it was an enclosed single carrier and received our car early in 2 days. Martha's service was beyond professional with a great experience. Would recommend and definitely contact Her again for future transports. ...[More]
By Darren Gold on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 4:42PM
Transport went exactly as stated in our phone conversation and quote, the first driver I had cancelled and they quickly found another one for me, very very satisfied....[More]
By William R on D&G Professional Brokerage on Oct 30 2014 4:19PM
Brandon explained detail process for me and it turn out exactly what he explained to me. The car was delivered on time. The driver called me couple hours before he delivered the car that gave me more time to go home from work. The driver was polite and really professional. The car had no scratches and no damage. I am highly recommended their service....[More]
By Tim Nguyen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 4:18PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 30 2014 5:51PM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Tim , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the...[More]
The overall experience was good, the only issue that we had was that no one from Auto Transport notified us when the carrier was going to pick up the vehicles and who the carrier was going to be. When i tried to call customer service i was on hold as the first caller in line for five minutes. In the mean time the original carrier cancelled my order and took another job with out notifying me. Auto transport was able to find another carrier on Monday to ship our cars to Florida and the driver that they found was very obliging with meeting our schedule....[More]
By John Bainter on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 30 2014 4:12PM
Prompt pick up, prompt delivery. Car is in excellent condition. Driver went over with the pick up and helped make ends meet. Would recommend. ...[More]
By Abdullah on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 30 2014 3:53PM
I would not hesitate to use All Aboard Auto Transport again. Fletcher was extremely helpful getting my car delivered. There were some issues with picking up the car (difficult location of the car) since it was not in running condition. Fletcher called me up right away and came up with a timely solution. I was happy to have Fletcher working for me. If you are new at this you can trust Fletcher to help you all along the way. Fantastic customer service. Five stars for service above and beyond. Thanks again Fletcher....[More]
By Michael Perry on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Oct 30 2014 3:50PM
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher on Oct 30 2014 4:04PM
Thank you Michael, my pleasure glad I could help.......Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport)...[More]
Alex was one of the first to contact me after submitting my request online. He was friendly, and extremely knowledgeable, and took the time to explain every aspect of the carrier service. His price was very reasonable, and we even negotiated a few dollars lower than quoted. The carrier came a day early, which worked out better than expected. The vehicle arrived to its destination in two days, quicker than expected, and in the same condition as when it left Colorado. The entire process was quick and easy. Thank you Alex and HaulAway for making this an experience to remember. I highly recommend HaulAway to anyone in need of transport services....[More]
By Daniela on Haul Away Logistics LLC on Oct 30 2014 3:41PM
Delivered as promised, no surprises good job. Driver was very courteous, felt comfortable turning my vehicle over to him...[More]
By Gary on Stateway Auto Transport on Oct 30 2014 3:30PM
They responded quickly to my request for a quote. I needed my car picked up the same week and they were able to pick it up the next day. They also delivered it a day early. I was very happy with their service and updates throughout the process. ...[More]
By Domenic on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 30 2014 3:24PM
Hendry Lugo was the first to respond to my request for a quote and he was also available by phone and e-mail and was very helpful throughout the whole process he answered all my questions and was very friendly, thanks Daniela...[More]
By Daniela on D&G Professional Brokerage on Oct 30 2014 3:23PM
I got my car on time, the service was excellent. I recommned this company for transport because they are the best....[More]
By yassir on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 30 2014 3:12PM
I am very happy and will definitely use Robert at Auto Shipping Group to haul my cars. They really came through for me. ...[More]
By randy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 3:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 30 2014 4:11PM
**Robert J Reyes** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Randy for your feedback. It was exciting to assist getting those 12 c...[More]
Affordable Auto Transportation was a great choice. I had multiple people contact me about shipping my vehicle and decided to go with these guys. I have never shipped a vehicle before and they made it very easy. They didn't keep any information from me and told me upfront they are a logistics type company not the actual person who will be transporting my vehicle. They were there to handle the logistics of getting reputable drivers/carriers and to handle the pickup and delivery of the vehicle. They were a big help and I would use them in the future. ...[More]
By Troy on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. on Oct 30 2014 3:09PM
Robert was our representative from the beginning to the end, it was nice to have a single person of contact. He has been polite and able to answer any questions or concerns that we had promptly and put us at ease with the whole shipping process. We look forward to using this company again when our need to ship another vehicle arises. ...[More]
By Marisa on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 3:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 30 2014 4:08PM
**ROBERT J REYES** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Marisa for your feedback, it was a pleasure speaking with you and I look forw...[More]
This was my first time ever using a transport company. I was extremely sceptical initially, but Mario quickly put my worries at ease. He explained everything thouroughly and was very pleasant when I called him back to back with delayed questions. He even called me to make certain that my move went smoothly. The driver that came to pick up my vehicle was equally nice and handled my car with care while loading it onto the transport truck. I expected my vehicle to be extremely dirty upon arrival, but to my surprise the dust was minimal. The price quoted was the same. No damage, nothing extra. I tipped my driver as I believe in rewarding great service with great service. Thank you Mario for a great experience....[More]
By J Betha on First Rate Auto Transport on Oct 30 2014 2:58PM
They were very prompt in answering my request and finding me a transport company. I received the contact number for the driver which was good to keep a track of your car. Delivery was on time. Their quote was the highest among all the brokers i contacted. But i went with them because if something was to happen to my car, at least i would not blame it on me for going with the lower price. Besides the price, everything else was pretty good, Julie was really helpful in answering all my questions. They found a transport carrier in 1 day and the car was picked up the next day; delivered on time. I am very happy overall....[More]
By Tijil Agarwal on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 2:56PM
Based on my experience above, I have used Angels on 3 additional transports with equally great experiences, prompt service and great follow-up and am planning to ship 2 other autos to the east coast when we move from Oregon. Soon, Angels will be a big part of this planning....[More]
By Len Christie on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 30 2014 2:48PM
I was nervous shipping a brand new vehicle and swamped by quotes. I picked Motor Movers by chance. I was contacted immediately and the car was picked up that day and delivered to me in Ga. the next less than 24 hours. I would recommend with my experience....[More]
By CV on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Oct 30 2014 2:48PM
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Account Executive on Oct 30 2014 2:55PM
RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you Chris for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your review of t...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4 5