View 158,326 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 13
Reviews 51-75 of 926
What an experience I purchased a car out of state and gave a first available date of 2/26/2015 and low and behold on 2/26/2015 I get a phone call that there was a carrier in the area and able to pick my car up. I called the carrier(Jerome) and he was already at the dealership picking up the car before I could even say a word. After that I expected to receive the car the next day because a snow storm that swept through the Mid Atlantic area so I wasn't expecting my car until 2/27 or 2/28. But again King of the Road goes above and beyond and I get a phone call from the carrier(Jerome) around 8pm on 2/26/2015 asking if it is okay to drop the car off, again I repeat Jerome "Asked" its not to late to drop the car off and I said "heck no". He pulled up to my door and off loaded my car without a hitch. KingoftheRoad deserves nothing less than the A rating they receive from the BBB. Again thanks for getting my Lexus home safe and in less than a day trip time....[More]
By Adrian Harris on King of the Road Transport Inc. on Feb 28 2015 4:25AM
I've used Montway Auto Transport since 2011 through 2015 for all of my vehicle from NC to TX with no issue or problems. They also have the best affordable prices you can't beat. They care about you and your vehicle. Will use again in the future. Thanks ...[More]
By Tony on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 28 2015 4:17AM
By Tony on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 28 2015 4:10AM
Excellent door to door service! I had my initial worries like most first timers and what a relief to find trust was upheld. Also, my car came in on an enclosed trailer. Thanks Michael!!!...[More]
By Anthony on AAA Auto Transporters on Feb 28 2015 3:55AM
We used Americasto ship our car from Portland, OR to Phoenix, AZ. They were very professional and picked the car up on our requested day and then it arrived at the destination within 3 days. The driver was great as well and everything was perfect. We were a bit nervous as we have not done this before, but Americasdid an awesome job and communicated all through the process....[More]
By Janet B on TRANSPORT AMERICAS on Feb 28 2015 3:13AM
Leo from Rabers was refered to me by Kathy at Rebel Yell transport, they worked together to get me the best price and fastest transport considering the horrible weather along the route. they both were perfect for communication and let me know when the car was coming up. they always answered call promptly. the delivery driver was polite and professional. the truck was strapped properly as i would have done it. I would definitaly use them again. i have used big name carries with nothing but pickup problems- not with Rabers ! thanks for a worry free transport....[More]
By Paul C on Raber's Auto Transport on Feb 28 2015 1:49AM
I had originally hired another transport company and after getting one phone call from them in 2 months, I fired them. I had talked to Nester in December but went with the other company because they claim they have their own transport trucks (untrue). I called Nester and gave him the opportunity to get my Yukon transported in a week. He got it done. My Yukon was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. I had an issue with the people who transported my Yukon and informed Nester of the issue, he listened and took care of what needed to be taken care of. I would use Nester again. He's professional, knowledgeable and does a great job of staying in touch. Plus he got my baby back home to me....[More]
By Suz H. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Feb 28 2015 1:41AM
I had originally hired another transport company and after getting one phone call from them in 2 months, I fired them. I had talked to Nestor in December but went with the other company because they claim they have their own transport trucks (untrue). I called Nestor and gave him the opportunity to get my Yukon transported in a week. He got it done. My Yukon was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. I had an issue with the people who transported my Yukon and informed Nestor of the issue, he listened and took care of what needed to be taken care of. I would use Nestor again. He's professional, knowledgeable and does a great job of staying in touch. Plus he got my baby back home to me....[More]
By Suz H. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Feb 28 2015 1:40AM
I had a very short window of time to transport a car from freezing Buffalo to Atlanta. The weather was not helping at all. Mike at Nationwide Transport Service was very helpful and he kept the communication channel open by providing me with email updates ( AM and PM ). He was a true professional. I have received countless computer generated phone calls from other shippers , also phone calls from competitors to bad mouth my choice of shipper. At the end Mike came through and found a local shipper for me - which was wonderful to give my business to local small business owners. Thank you Mike a job well done. ...[More]
By Joyce C on Nationwide Transport Services on Feb 28 2015 1:34AM
You made it quick and easy as always. This is the 3rd time I've used Monarch and it was picked up on time, delivered on time and in great condition. Don't even hesitate to use this company, I have used many and they are honest quick and for the money the best deal I've found. I will always use them. Thanks again Monarch! Frank...[More]
By Frank Callibrari on Monarch Car Shipping on Feb 27 2015 11:57PM
This was my first experience shipping a car across the US to the East Coast from CA. The service has been amazing! Denise is a great person to deal with. She is a seasoned pro, very knowledgeable and understanding of customer needs. And, most important: very trustworthy! The next time I need a car shipped, I know who to call!! Thanks Denise!...[More]
By STEVEN on All Coast Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 11:45PM
This was the fourth time we have used Amerifreight to ship these cars and again they delivered on time, with accurate pick up information, good drivers and undamaged delivery. Always easy and reliable. ...[More]
By Erica on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 27 2015 11:37PM
I called and spoke with Stephanie for a quote. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. She did not push me to book as many other brokers did. I reviewed my options and called Stephanie back on her direct line. I liked that she was my point person, rather than speaking to who ever answered the phone. She got everything booked and promptly sent me the contract detals. The car company attempted to pick up my vehicle a day early, but Stephanie called and got things straightened out. When the car was delivered, there were some discrepancies. Stephanie was available and able to help out to get everything straightened out. I was glad she was my representative and she acted as my advocate throughout the process. I would work with Stephanie again in a heartbeat. ...[More]
By Emily on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 27 2015 11:06PM
I've shipped several cars in the past with medium results. This was by far the best experience yet. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By John on TRANSPORT AMERICAS on Feb 27 2015 10:59PM
I'm using this company transportation service many times. Every time I was very satisfied their services. They pick up the car on time and delivery exact time that they give me a estimate. They don't charge any other fee. They're very honesty. And also the person who delivered my car was very kind. I totally recommend this company to deliver a car. Thank you for your great services. ...[More]
By In Lee on Direct Express Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 10:35PM
Every time we have had to move company cars from one location to another, we have been able to count on Malia to find appropriate transport. Usually it involves picking cars up at a hotel and delivering to another hotel in another state. We have never had any complaints from any hotel employees concerning problems with any carriers. Thanks, Malia and Auto Shipping Group....[More]
By Robert on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 27 2015 10:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 28 2015 4:20AM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - - - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY...PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME TO GET A QUOTE OR WITH A QUESTION. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFI...[More]
They pick my car up on time and drop it off on time after i cancelled on them A day before they gave me the best respect and best seservices . my booking agent was richard and he was the best and my driver was kenneth out of kentucky he was the best too. Always ship with auto nation transportation there number 786-420-4607 if you want the best call asap there the best ...[More]
By charles thomas on Nation Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 10:33PM
Everything was pretty good, it was just difficult to communicate with the broker at times. The car came back dirty but it was expected since it was an open carrier. The drive had me take the car off the truck, which I thought was strange but I know my car better than he does and I didn't to run the risk of him messing it up. My car can be pretty temperamental at times. Overall experience was good, but then again I have nothing to compare it to. ...[More]
By Eduardo Muro on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 27 2015 9:58PM
the service was grate casey she was very good thank you auto transport 123i well com back to do shipping with your company ...[More]
By ali on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 9:42PM
I found this company that ships the car by truck or rail and they had a spot on the rail which was enclosed from NY to LA. Pick up was next day and things went fairly smooth. I will use this again. ...[More]
By Raymond on American Global Transport on Feb 27 2015 9:41PM
i was skeptical on using them after accepting the bid, boy was i surprised? alex called me immediatelly after bid was accepted - her flat bed came to my house the very same day, got my car (very nice guy) and dwayne delivered in nj only 2 days later! i had an amazing experience and i will use her again when i go back...[More]
By Juan Leith on Uno Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 9:26PM
I had absolutely no idea how this whole process worked before - Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Jason on American Auto Transportation on Feb 27 2015 9:25PM
I am so very pleased with everything I would definitely use them again an recommended them to all my friends and family if I ever need something transported again thank you guys for a great experience ...[More]
By Nathan small on Passage Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 9:20PM
Before sending my car, I was very much scared. But after using Autodirect; I would recommend this to all my nears and dears. Its very transparent from source to destination. It came before my personal expected time, because of my previous carrier services I was doubtful. VERY REASONABLE...in price....[More]
By FNU ABHISHEK on Direct Express Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 9:16PM
No communication. No pick up .no delivery. Just took my down payment. The End. Started out good then excuses. I really don't mind excuses if the communication keeps comming. It stopped completely. I called, I emailed I called with no responce. I have noticed that several people lately have been loosing their money and can not receive as much as a short call back or an email. I have never in my 67 years given anyone a bad review. But to save someone else fron getting taken I will now....[More]
By Wallace on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC on Feb 27 2015 9:10PM
Chris , Thanks for a prompt & on-time service for transporting my car . I will take your service again if required in future....[More]
By Subhash on Quality Car Move on Feb 27 2015 8:53PM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Feb 27 2015 9:15PM
NO MONEY $$$$ up front . CALL 954 281 9140...[More]
The car was delivered without any issues and on time. Customer service was good and provided help with details when ever necessary...[More]
By krishna kumar on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 8:48PM
The mechanic in possession would not release my car. This was an exceptional situation. Montway supported me and so did the carrier. Stolen items were from the mechanic. The vehicle was in his possession for a long while. Montway saved me in this impossible situation and so did the carrier. Many pictures were taken and the mechanic had to sign and thus be responsible. I thank and am so grateful to both parties....[More]
By Barbara A. Yellin on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 8:40PM
I contacted Todd for transport. He was honest and efficient. The driver, Anthony, was polite and right on time. The delivery went without a hitch. I DEFINITELY would use them again. The last company I used was dishonest. Your company is a little bit of heaven. Thank-you for your courtesy, honesty, and professionalism. I would give you ten stars if I could....[More]
By Edna Springer on Passage Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 8:35PM
Tara was outstanding and I had no issues with deliver. Will do bussiness again. She was on top of the game . ...[More]
By Sean on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 8:32PM
Auto transport is great!! The service was direct and hassle free without any sort of hidden factors. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing a auto transport service- thanks Irene!!!...[More]
By Joshua Azucenas on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 8:14PM
I am completely satisfied with the company and Stephanie was really helpful and did provide me a good quote. I am really thankful to her....[More]
By Yashu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 27 2015 8:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 27 2015 8:19PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE****Yashu, Thank you for t...[More]
Service was good and upto the mark. Rick was supportive and found me the driver as early as possible. Driver was on time to pick up my Car. The behaviour of the driver was good. The delivery for my Car was also on time. Later on I asked for the invoice. they have paid the attention and given the invoice. It was great communicating with rick. He was polite and helpful. Thanks, Krish...[More]
By Krishanu on Passage Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 7:53PM
No issues. Car got here on time. I'd liked a little shorter delivery window, but overall am thankful to have my car....[More]
By d williams on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Feb 27 2015 7:52PM
Stephanie was on the phone to update me on the upto date info & scheduling. After the car had 2 scratches, she is helpful & working with insurance. ...[More]
By siva ma on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 27 2015 7:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 27 2015 8:07PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE****Siva, Thank you for th...[More]
Great service, delivered in a short amount of time. Got a call that the car would be in 2 days early, so overall wonderful experience - no damage to the car. Would use again....[More]
By Reilly on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 7:46PM
Stephanie was more than helpful. I would recommend her to anyone looking to transport their car cross country. ...[More]
By Morgan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 27 2015 7:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 27 2015 7:50PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE**** Morgan, Thank you for...[More]
Basha was very informative and timely in her assistance. She communicated effectively and the transport was as planned except the GPS tracking system was down (due to weather?). The pickup was also delayed a couple days but that was helpful for me. The delivery was on time as planned. ...[More]
By John V on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 7:24PM
Excellent customer service. Professional and prompt delivery of my car at the date promised. I would definitely use your company to transport my car again and would recommend your company to someone else. The driver was helpful and trustworthy. My company contact person,Jim Cios, was always available to answer any questions that I had about transferring my car. My tracking number is 346574-OU............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[More]
By Pat Maloney on South Beach Transport on Feb 27 2015 7:14PM
the job was done in an extremely professional manner. The quote was one of the best we got, the pickup was even 3 days early than expected. Mikela was cordial, professional and quick, the driver accommodated my timing and kept me updated on the progress. Overall a very positive experience. I will use them again for my next delivery!...[More]
By HP on Door to Door Transport on Feb 27 2015 7:09PM
I was moving from Chicago to LA, and I needed to get my vehicle there in time as soon as possible! These guys took care of my car within only a week and got it there safely with no damage! My driver, Tony, was not only the most polite guy but he always took the time to call me and let me know where he is and the whereabouts of my vehicle. I NEEDED my car to get to work and other places in LA and Ebro made it happen:) Again, these guys were professional and courteous, I would definitely recommend these guys!...[More]
By Ari U. on Ebro on Feb 27 2015 6:59PM
Timely professional service. The service was exceptional. I received my vehicle with no damage. I will definitely use this service in the future. Whenever, I will have to ship a vehicle to anywhere in the United States....[More]
By Jamie varner on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 6:49PM
excellent service. Stayed in constant contact about delivery date and time. Would use service again. Would recommend to others. Thank you. ...[More]
By Betty on Angels Moving Autos on Feb 27 2015 6:25PM
Hi Guys, I am very happy with the service provided by 7 star. I got my car shipped twice and both the times they delivered in on time. There was no hassle. They picked it on time and delivered on time at my door. Very much satisfied. And yeah, I like Jerry's honesty. He does not give false promise about delivery/pick date. He tells you the correct and exact date only....[More]
By Manish Agrawal on 7 Star Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 6:18PM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban on Feb 27 2015 7:04PM
For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 ext.214, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving yo...[More]
I was very pleased with the transport service. Be sure to research the transport company you plan to use. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Donna Greene on American Auto Transportation on Feb 27 2015 5:39PM
My SUV was picked up on time and delivered on time, a thing that is crucial to planning a long distance move. Chell hart was very helpful in making this happen....[More]
By Pauline Tao on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 27 2015 5:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 27 2015 5:37PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Pauline! Thank you for the kind words. I know how stressful a cross country move...[More]
I had my car shipped from California to Virginia. I have been so pleased with this experience and would definitely recommend Angels if you need to use a shipping service for a vehicle. They were very professional, knowledgeable and were excellent in communication with me as to when my vehicle would be picked up, as well as the route along the way and then the final destination/delivery. I can't say enough good things about this company and will definitely keep them in mind should I need a shipping service for a vehicle in the future. Thank you Miranda for keeping me informed and for all your help! I truly appreciate the service Angels provided as it will make our upcoming move so much easier! Thank you again!...[More]
By Judy on Angels Moving Autos on Feb 27 2015 5:09PM
The service was great. I told my friends and family about the service. I would use them again. Also a good price. Danny really extended him self and was very pleasant. The customer service was great to work with and answer all my questions....[More]
By Becky on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 5:06PM
They did excellent work. I got my car one day early with no issue. Richard did great customer care, all the process was really quick and awesome. ...[More]
By Nazmul on Total Car Shipping on Feb 27 2015 5:01PM
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton on Feb 27 2015 6:08PM
Thanks Nazmul!! Call 954-210-7613 ANYTIME for accurate rates and NEVER any $$$$ upfront.Richard Hawaii and Alaska is my seciality.....[More]
Mark was a wonderful support and resource for me when setting up pick up and drop off of the vehicle. This is the first time that I've used your company and Mark was the absolute professional setting up reasonable expectations and timelines. He didn't over promise as most reps that I've worked with. Our company is getting more into relocating employees and if I had Mark again for my rep, I will use the company again as my broker. ...[More]
By Doug M on Stateway Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 4:57PM
Outstanding service from Jessica. I needed an enclosed carrier to transport my latest classic car purchase from Arkansas to Cali and the car was delivered earlier than expected and was in tip top condition. I will definitely call Jessica again....[More]
By Gary Perez on Stateway Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 4:50PM
My overall experience was good. The initial day was pushed back but wasn't an inconvenience. Car was handled with care without any damage. I chose to pick my car up instead of getting door to door so I didn't have an issue with delivery....[More]
By Ashley on Direct Express Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 4:42PM
To start off I was very worried to ship my vehicle. I sent in a request for a quote from stateway and within a day I got a call from Rachel. She was very courteous on the phone and answered all of my questions. She told me exactly how the process would go and that she would give me a call when she was able to line up a driver. She told me that I would start to get quotes from many other business once my job was put on "the wire", my words not hers. Indeed, I did start to get several quotes via email. Many of the quotes were for over 850 dollars to ship the same car to the same location. Also, many of the emails told me to beware of brokers as they would just tell me a cheap cost to ship and ask for a non-refundable deposit and then not be able to actually line up a driver at quoted cost. I was very nervous at this point. How could stateway auto be 500 dollars cheaper than the next competitor. I almost relegated myself to the fact that I would lose this money. But then I remembered they didn't ask for a deposit. Whew. 2 days after I first talked to Rachel she had a driver lined up that day and the car would be delivered that day. Amazing. Many other company windows were 3-5 days for delivery. I put down the 125 deposit and the rest was paid on delivery. The driver was very kind and reassuring, as I was still nervous. The overall experience was great. From the initial quote to delivery, I could not have asked to be doing business with a better shipper. I will only go to them for my needs. Thanks again Rachel. You saved me time, money, and worry....[More]
By Eileen M. Russell on Stateway Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 4:40PM
I bought a vehicle through auction and needed it moved the following day. I wanted to acoid any storage fees and I didn't want a truck I had already paid for sitting someplace that I don't know pr trust. The truck was an 08' sierra with a 6" lift and wide tires, not a normal load. Frank found me a driver within just a few hours for $50 under competators and was much more down to earth and easy to work with. No matter what I move in the future i'll be calling these guys first. ...[More]
By Ricky on 7 Star Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 4:40PM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban on Feb 27 2015 5:28PM
For same 5-Star service call FRANK (866) 576-7009 ext.228, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving yo...[More]
Was very easy to use. Car came early and had great commutations.Would use again to move another vehicle. Thank you ...[More]
By Paul Wright on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 4:39PM
Great value for the service received. I have already recommended this company to a friend. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Beth Moran on Above All Transporters on Feb 27 2015 4:31PM
I read all the horror stories on-line but I absolutely had no choice but to ship my cars. I contacted Chris with Olde Towne and I have to say...the experience was outstanding. He got me a "same day" carrier. The driver was on time, courteous, knowledgable and prompt. I absolutely have nothing negative to state. My cars arrvied on-time and just as loaded. Chris kept me up to date, and answered my calls right away to my satisfaction. Really, it cannot get better than this. I will never call another company if I have a shipping need. Dave...[More]
By Dave on Olde Towne Logistics on Feb 27 2015 4:22PM
The transport driver went above and beyond to get the vehicle out of the backyard and did his best to get the vehicle here to me by the promise. The only complaint I have is he rolled down the driver front window down and the window wouldn't go back up and he did nothing to try to mitigate the issue while he was in good weather conditions. He got caught in bad/inclement weather and my driver seat was soaked. When the driver did arrive at my home with the truck he unloaded the vehicle in the middle of the street knowing that the truck didn't run and had no power steering and left me in the street. I was hoping he would've gotten me a little closer to the sidewalk than what he did. Overall I was pleased with services provided considering the circumstances....[More]
By Felicia Tucker on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 4:19PM
Hello, this is the 2nd time I've used this company. Everything went very smoothly! The customer service reps were professional and my driver was professional as well. They kept in constant communication on when it would be picked up and delivered to my destination. ...[More]
By Roberta Moore on Direct Express Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 4:05PM
Customer Service was great, driver was prompt and delivery was on time. Great Service and I would use them again...[More]
By Jeff Beck on Direct Express Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 3:59PM
Overall it was a very good experience, I had never used NAT before so I was a little apprehensive but they came through on everything. I will use them again. They picked my car up in Palm Springs, CA and delivered it the next day to Tucson, AZ. The cost seemed very reasonal at $300.00. I didn't have any problems at all. They were always courteous and prompt with schedules and call backs to let me know what was going on. Great Job!!...[More]
By Kevin Morrissey on Nation Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 3:58PM
Service was very good; I have used this company in the past. I was a bit concerned that delivery took much longer than expected, but given winter weather it was understandable. I would have appreciated being kept up to date on the progress for delivery especially since I was asked to meet truck at different location due to snow accumulation. ...[More]
By JM on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 27 2015 3:57PM
Irene was vary helpful and with the transport on my Pontiac Solstic from Missouri To Alabama. Everything went just as planned , the driver contacted me and arrived when he said he would. I would recommend their service for you transportation needs. Kevin B....[More]
By Kevin Brakefield on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 27 2015 3:50PM
This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle and I chose AmeriFreight based on other reviews and I am glad that I did. Graham Turner was my agent and he was very professional, informative and straight talking. He explained everything clearly and concisely. I requested an open carrier to help keep the costs down but he found an enclosed carrier for almost the same price. The driver was Eddie Tweed LLC and I am very happy with him as well. He's a very nice guy and the car arrived in perfect condition. It was a few days later than estimated but since he ran into a snow storm and a breakdown in Wyoming it is understandable. Things happen. I highly recommend both AmeriFreight and Eddie Tweed and will use them again....[More]
By George Schuster on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 27 2015 3:38PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 27 2015 4:15PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Searched online for transport companies that could move a motorcycle. After reading reviews and investigating a few companies, I am so happy that we chose this one. Charlie was quick to respond and was very helpful in securing a qualified trucking company. Even though none of us had moved a motorcycle, including the trucker, everything worked out great! The bike arrived early and was in great condition. The price was right, too. We were kept apprised of the status from start to finish. Would definitely recommend this transport company....[More]
By Diana on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 3:20PM
First time experience shipping a car. I didn't know what to expect but the overall transport went without mishaps. Karen was very patient with me and answered all my questions. When Christo and Wendy contacted me and we made arrangements all went like clock work. The transport took place in February, snow on the ground and I was a little nervous. But all went well and they were all very good at contacting me. Christo did a fine job driving and the vechicle was on time. I would recommend this company and use it again. ...[More]
By Sharon on Nationwide Transport Services on Feb 27 2015 3:12PM
Stephanie, from our first contact, was extremely knowledgeable in her business. She returned all phone messages back in a timely manner, and she always made certain I understood the complete process. No hidden communication....[More]
By Miller on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 27 2015 2:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 27 2015 3:44PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE****Miller, Tha...[More]
Because of the time of year, finding a driver was a bit of a challenge, but Laura worked hard to find transportation in a timely fashion. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By elise mcmillan on Above All Transporters on Feb 27 2015 2:40PM
First of all, price - 250$ less than competitors. I've called at around 3 oclock thursday and after 30 minutes I have received a call that we've got a driver! My car was picked up NEXT DAY (friday)! Cheryl, was contacting me with status, when my car was picked up, when it will be delivered, letting me know about the weather on the way from TX to CT. Whenever I was not able to talk with the driver, I called her and after 15 minutes I knew everything I needed. So far the best person that i worked, I wish she was my employee... Thank you so much, deff recommend MOTOR MOVERS AUTO TRANSPORT! ...[More]
By Jakub on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 2:30PM
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Motor Movers Representative on Feb 27 2015 3:02PM
Cheryl Phiffer cphiffer@motormoversautotransport.com 480-428-1262 Dear Jakub Thank You soo much for your kind review. I am so pleased I could get ...[More]
Ive shipped many cars and Quality Car Move is by far the best Ive used . I dealt with the owner Chris Davis . He was on top of everything. He stayed in touch with me and the driver throughout . Thanks Quality Car for making it stress free...[More]
By Jerry Roysten on Quality Car Move on Feb 27 2015 2:12PM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Feb 27 2015 2:19PM
NO MONEY $$$$ up front . CALL 954 281 9140...[More]
First time ever shipping a vehicle and Joe made it really simple. He answered all my questions and was able to meet my budget for shipping my truck. About 8hours after Joe sent me my confirmation a carrier arrived to pickup my truck and they had it here 1,000miles away in less than 24hrs. Joe was honest, helpful and accomodating, he even answered some of my questions with texts which is helpful in my line of work. If I ever need another car shipped I will definitely be contacting Rapid Transporters again. ...[More]
By Jason L on Rapid Transporters on Feb 27 2015 2:11PM
Last year, I made a few calls to transport my 09 Corvette from Boca-Raton, FL to Los Angeles, CA. Response: Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Rubem B on American Auto Transportation on Feb 27 2015 2:05PM
Craig at eShip did a great job in getting this vehicle to my son. I needed it done from a remote location which is never "simple". They were pretty close in price differential from the original quote to the actual cost, but this was due to the remote location. I was happy with the result and will definitely use this company again in the future! Thanks!...[More]
By N/A on eShip on Feb 27 2015 12:15PM
Response from eShip
Craig G on Feb 27 2015 6:38PM
Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to m...[More]
I had my 1961 Ford Galaxie shipped from oregon to new york. when I first called global, I figured they would give me the run around like every other company does. Nick didn't give me any mickey mouse nonsense. He let me know when the driver, Leo, would pick up the car. Leo showed up on time and told me he will keep me posted during transit. He called me to let me know that due to the weather on the east coast, there will be a delay. He called me two more times again to let me know he will be dropping off the car in 24 hours and in 5 hours. The delivery was one day late due to weather but the car arrived safely. The driver was very careful and polite which is something you don't see from drivers too often these days, so I really appreciated that. I would recommend global auto transportation to anybody that needs their vehicles shipped...[More]
By Bill on Global Auto Transportation on Feb 27 2015 7:40AM
The service was excellent. Car arrived earlier than expected. Definitely has the best price. The company contacted me early and allowed me time to prepare the car. My order number: 149000. The shipment was prompt and quicker than expected. Would definitely work with them again. (both company and direct express auto transport)...[More]
By Michael on Direct Express Auto Transport on Feb 27 2015 3:36AM