View 144,523 Reviews on 3,485 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 17
Reviews 51-75 of 1266
Matt Peterson communicated with me through the entire process from pickup to delivery, I was able to adjust my delivery point (for my own reasons) smo...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Mark, I appreciate you coming back and putting that order in with me to shi...[More]
Service, response, price and follow up was good. Dispatch was responsive to questions. Transport team was responsive to time frame of delivery. Wil...[More]
By Martha Lowman-Lehmkuhl on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
Great customer service. I was hesitant at first but I'm glad I chose them. Best price. And item shipped and received quicker than expected. ...[More]
By Will Torres on National Auto Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 19 Hours Ago
For Quotes call 877-393-3232 ext 12 or Email any inquiry's Sales@nationalautoshipping.com www.nationalautoshipping.com WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS....[More]
Company is outstanding, went above and be on. Had issue from another carrier, they were very late and couldn't move the car. Called Philamtransport an...[More]
By John millard on Philam Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I called multiple companies trying to obtain an honest and fair price quote to ship my vehicle. Malia was the first person who was honest, empathetic,...[More]
By C. Bower on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-843-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS, AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES. Cathy, thank y...[More]
SUPER-DUPER SERVICE: So-o-o-o-o incredibly impressed by the service of this company and all those involved. They are so professional, prompt, courteo...[More]
By Terry on Q Auto Transport LLC about 19 Hours Ago
Car was picked up and delivered right on time...within an hour of when the person on the phone told us it would be here. Driver was very professional ...[More]
By john m. on All Stars Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
The first round of dispatch was botched...Probably due to outside carrier involvement but the 2nd dispatch was great! Super driver and knowledgeable....[More]
By Royce on Stateway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I needed to get a older car from North Dakota to California ...I got on the internet and boom with in 10min 20 people were scrambling to earn my busin...[More]
By Ken on All Seasons Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Lance was completely professional, knowledgeable and understanding about the issues surrounding my vehicle (a rare valuable 1967 corvette convertible ...[More]
By george on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com George, thank you so much for the great review, I really appreciate you taking the time to write...[More]
Daniel was terrific to deal with. He was prompt in all emails, phone calls, etc. He knew his stuff. He was able to help communicate with the drivers o...[More]
By Colin on Crossroads Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Excellent service, would use again when needed. Have recommended to others that will be using this service in the next few weeks....[More]
By Daniel on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 20 Hours Ago
I was at my whits end. I'd tried a more "economical" car carrier service before AmeriFreight and was met with attitude, lies, and a sad car ...[More]
By Lindsay on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 20 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
From pick up to delivery, everything was on-time! Highly recommended! Both Christian and Janine kept me, the shippers and receivers updated. ...[More]
By Chris Delcoure on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
My first time shipping a vehicle, so I did a lot of calling and internet inquiries. I spoke with Joey on the first day of my efforts. He understood ...[More]
By Michael P. on TD Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Danielle was just great. I was in a pinch when I contacted them. I had signed up with anothe carrier who dropped the ball. I contacted this company on...[More]
By Maggie on eBidTransport.com about 20 Hours Ago
Response from eBidTransport.com
Eric Ray about 19 Hours Ago
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT DANIELLE @ 888-687-3243 EXT 302...[More]
This was my first experience in auto shipping. I researched many companies and found Fidelity Auto Shipping to have the best price and best pickup/sh...[More]
By Will Speight on Fidelity Auto Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Provided excellent service. Pick up close to our residence at 9pm and were available to update us on the status of the vehicle. Brand new auto was d...[More]
By James B on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. (Margate, FL) about 21 Hours Ago
After researching for days and hours on- line, making myself crazy over what broker to use, I chose Ship A Car. I appreciated their full disclosures o...[More]
By Jeannie on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
Cassie was very responsive and compassionate. She explained very carefully up front what to expect in the way of delays, complications, etc. If she di...[More]
By Robin Hart on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 21 Hours Ago
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Oh Robin, you are so kind. You are a pleasure to work for, and your concerns were real and under...[More]
I'm glad I found Montway. They're price was the lowest of other car transport service, by at least $200. They were incredibly accommodating to my situ...[More]
By Pam on Montway Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Aidan the driver was courteous and friendly. Damien who arranged the transport was knowledgeable and honest. great experience!...[More]
By kscrivana on Auto Transport Logistics LLC about 21 Hours Ago
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. The business is not real. They take a deposit and forget about you. I went the dumb route and selected the cheapest broker...[More]
By Dimitri on Transport King and Logistics LLC about 21 Hours Ago
I didn't exactly make it easy on the broker, as I only gave about 3 days notice that I would be leaving NY and needed my car to be picked up that week...[More]
By Justin Hughes on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
I'm glad that I found South Beach Transportation,their service was really fast,honest people. I talked with Joe Ortega.He was really patient guy with...[More]
By Liza galan on South Beach Transport about 22 Hours Ago