View 165,549 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 13
Reviews 51-75 of 951
Cavalier auto transport is an excellent excellent choice for shipping your vehicle. This was the third time I have transitioned from coast to coast and Cavalier, by far was the smoothest and most professional. They are kind, courteous, professional knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service. They really make the transition process extraordinarily peaceful and smooth. I am very grateful and would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone. ...[More]
By Gabrielle on Cavalier Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Started out nice and friendly, but they took WAY OVER ten days to pick my freaking car up. And then the carrier charged us 200 bucks extra. They could not give me or date or time, they just threw the day for pick up on me randomly. They told us that they would charge us 675 total, and when we tried to call them to ask why we were suddenly being charged 200 bucks extra they never even called me back. They were very rude and unenthusiastic. They put me on hold every time I called multiple times. Never ever use this company....[More]
By Mayra Fabacher on Webster Relocation about 12 Hours Ago
What began as an overwehlming experience quickly became a stress-free, professional, honest and positive experience once I found Pat, with Ultimate Auto Shipping. He did not call or text continually, simply explained what his company could and would do for me and he DELIVERED! Once he had the details of our needs he crossed every T, dotted every I, and all was seamless. The people on the pick up and delivery side matched his proffesionalism, honesty and integrity. He was extremely competetive in pricing. I will be sharing Ultimate Auto Shipping with all those I encounter that could use its service. EXCELLENT from start to finish!...[More]
By Tammi on Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Service offered by Ship a Car direct was very prompt and reasonable. They answered all my questions, stayed in touch during the entire process. Payment service was prompt. Carrier chosen showed up on time, stayed in touch throughout the entire journey and delivered a touch late but informed about delays promptly. I would certainly recommend Ship a car direct and will use again if need arises. ...[More]
By bchaudha on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
Bottom line up front DONT USE THIS COMPANY. They will try to hook you with a very low cost compare to other transporter. After you lock in the "rate" they will charge a deposit/reservation fee. This $200 fees does not included in your total cost. Also, your transporting cost is not fixed. it is just an estimated. Somehow at delivery you will pay more because they used extra gas.... So here is how it went down for me because of these crooks.... Quoted me at $948 then charged me $200 deposit fee without disclosing that it will not count against the quoted price. When I pick it up I have to pay $1100 because the $948 was just an estimated price. So total I paid $1300 vs the quoted price of $948. By the way, after you paid the $200, they will not answer your phone calls or email or update you with anything. I had to keep calling and emailing. worst customer service ever. Just don't use these crooks....[More]
By Lam Truong on Reliable Elite Auto Carriers about 12 Hours Ago
The driver who picked up and delivered the vehicle were professional and on time. Overall it was great and I would recommend this company....[More]
By arthuro villanueva on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
Since this is the first time I've had the personal experience in shipping a car across the country, I didn't know exactly what to expect. I must say that Sara Lopez w/South Beach Transport eased my mind and made the experience relatively easy. I even had one of the carriers cancel (no fault of South Beach) because I wouldn't bring my car 25 miles to his "preferred" pickup site. Sara found me a new carrier at the same cost within about 6 to 8 hours. This carrier made the pickup at my direct location and earlier than the schedule of the original carrier who cancelled. I must say that my experience with South Beach Transport was clearly one of good customer service and I will gladly use them in the future if I have further auto shipping needs....[More]
By John H. on South Beach Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Boat was picked up on time. Delivered on time and in the same condition it was picked up in. Worked with Danny Brown. Will definitely use their services again. ...[More]
By Andrew Burger on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
The broker assured me that the vehicle would be picked up on thursday as I had to leave on Friday...then promised to have it picked up on Friday. .then Saturday. .I was haned off to Mike who told me that it would be picked up on monday no later than Tuesday. ...it was not assigned to a carri[er at the end of that week....the broker still had the vehicle listed under himself a week after i sent him an email canceling the contract...[More]
By James Houston on Premier Auto Shippers about 14 Hours Ago
i had to move last minute due to a family emergency. Dealing with all the stress of moving i really was lost until mike called me and honestly i knew he would take car of it and he did from pick up to drop of it was smooth about the only thing that went smoothly on this trip was my transport thanks mike....[More]
By mrs chase on Passage Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I thought the car would not arrive till after the 4th, but the bid was accepted quickly. The car was picked up a couple hours early and arrived all the way from MO to rural NY 26 hours later!! So it was picked up Wednesday evening and arrived the very next evening!! And it was an enclosed trailer!! Driver (from IA Moving out of NJ) was excellent to work with, and kept in touch, letting me know the ETA, notifying me when he was an hour out, and then 25 minutes out. Experience was much better than expected!!...[More]
By Russ LeBar on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 14 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A-Rated ...[More]
All in all the transaction and shipment went well. I am pleased with the service from Ship a Car Direct and especially the driver, Wayne that picked up and delivered the car....[More]
By Dave Burkart on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
I have used Ship Your Car Now four times to ship my daughter's car to and from school. The service from Isaac was outstanding and all the carriers were prompt and treated the car like their own. Isaac was the single point of contact from the start of our business relationship until my daughter graduated. He responded quickly to our requests and kept whatever schedule we required. Recently friends needed to ship their son's car and I highly recommended Isaac and Ship Your Car Now and they were similarly thrilled with the service. ...[More]
By S Carr on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 14 Hours Ago
Once again Bill (transport Connection) delivered and got the job done asap, he not only got the car there but the same day pick up, as we needed ,highly recommended to any company. and we use him every time.......:)...[More]
By aec construction llc on Transport Connection about 16 Hours Ago
I wouldn't suggest this carrier. After huge delays my car was delivered with damages. They finally agreed to pay only 50% of the quotation from repair shop but not settling the amount inspite of daily follow-ups and calls. ...[More]
By Nagaraju on Dependable Auto Shippers about 21 Hours Ago
My first time shipping a car (Maryland to California) and I would use them again. Scott takes the time to answer any concerns and questions. He is willing to work with you on your needs and tells you honestly what is possible. The only reason not a perfect 5 star is that he is not the easiest to get a hold of (email/phone/leaving messages). He is a busy guy. Though he does eventually get back to you and addresses your concerns. My car did sit for 5 days prior to shipping, though not entirely in Scott's control. ...[More]
By Aaron on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
Great service! Stayed in touch and made sure to follow up. I* have dealt with many transport companies and this one has done real well. Will definitely use again! A+++...[More]
By Warren Wadehra on Nationwide Transport Services on Jul 7 2015 3:25AM
Secure Auto Shipping was great to work with. I was shipping a non running Chevy P10 Step Van. It's a small step van but it's tall. Secure Auto Shipping set me up with Nico from Redding Professional Movers. Nico let me know what his schedule was and stayed in communication with me. He was able to pick up the van a day earlier than was estimated and delivered it a day early. He was pulling a 2 car trailer that my van fit on, and parked the van right in my driveway for me....perfect! This was my first time shipping a vehicle, and was very impressed by both the companies. The whole process from my first phone call to having my van delivered was about a week. I recommend Secure Shipping and Redding Professional Movers to anyone looking to ship a vehicle....[More]
By Bruce Davis on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. on Jul 7 2015 3:17AM
I was clear since the beginning and was always updated.My Car arrived without any issues Initially i was assigned one carrier which i did not like and upon my request Jason assigned another carrier and it was very quick....[More]
By Nawaz on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 7 2015 3:11AM
For an unregulated and sometimes tedious business AmeriFreight does a very good job. They got a carrier for the car very soon. I had some problems with the Carrier,A.S.A.P Transport as they said my car would be picked up on Tuesday but finally it got picked up on Friday. There was nothing AmeriF.. could do about it though. All in all I had done a lot of research and finally went with AmeriFreight as a broker and they didnt disappoint at all. ...[More]
By Roy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 7 2015 3:10AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 15 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
Everything performed as promised. No nonsense and the delivery was nothing short of exceptional. Not sure what else to say other than extremely satisfied with the e3ntire process. The broker was refereed via a local car dealership in North Carolina. ...[More]
By J Pennington on Capitol Auto Transport on Jul 7 2015 2:50AM
Great Customer Service, by Daniel. Will definetly use Veterans Transport, and Daniel, every auto, I need transported.....[More]
By TIMOTHY GEE on Veteran Transport Logistics on Jul 7 2015 2:39AM
Response from Veteran Transport Logistics
Daniel about 10 Hours Ago
Our Veteran Transport team thanks you very much for your wonderful review! We work hard at making sure you get the service you deserve. If you ever ne...[More]
Mark was prompt with the calls and the emails. He gave me the truck driver's name and contact and a date of pickup. I was able to email the driver and he gave me updates as I requested. I told the driver to find a place close to the apartment to unload and he called and let me know when he was coming in to the town and where he was. It was smooth....[More]
By Michael on United States Transport on Jul 7 2015 2:12AM
Very Good service, On time, and affordable, Sebastian Garcia always was involved in the service, also the driver was involved....[More]
By Robbin Fematt on United Auto Transport on Jul 7 2015 2:11AM
Angel's Moving transport was excellent. They were responsible, courteous, punctual, and excellent with communication. My car was picked up on time and delivered to me on time. I was kept abreast of the entire trip on a regular basis. I am very happy with Angel's Moving and their service....[More]
By Terry on Angels Moving Autos on Jul 7 2015 1:58AM
I am in the military and had to ship my vehicle after a move between duty stations. Lecia was very helpful and did an excellent job of keeping me updated with information regarding the shipment of my vehicle. Not only was I impressed by the customer service, but the company that won the bid got my vehicle to me much faster than the projected date of delivery. I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed all around by the service provided. It was well worth the money....[More]
By Tristan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 7 2015 1:53AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 15 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A-Rated...[More]
This company sucks. They quote you a good price to reel you in. You accept, pay a deposit, then they tell you a higher price. After refusing and telling them to cancel, I get an idiot telling me I'm losing my $150 deposit. I will NEVER call these morons again, and hope they fold....[More]
By Anthony Kollar on A1A Auto Transport on Jul 7 2015 1:19AM
I would highly recommend Ship-A-Car Direct. I was working with another shipping company that over promised me and under delivered. I called Ship-A-Car Direct four days before I needed my car, frantic and frustrated. My salesman Stefan explained to me the realities of my situation and what the possibilities where. Within an hour, Stefan found a carrier for my car and walked me through next steps over the phone. I had some issues with contacting my driver and was on vacation at the time. I called Ship-A-Car customer service and spoke with Dominique, who was incredibly helpful, calm, and reassuring. I called Ship-A-Car Direct when I was in a huge bind and they got my car where it needed to be. The customer service and sales representatives I worked with where incredible. I would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Emma Tyler on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 7 2015 1:07AM
Fletcher was very willing to answer all my questions, and took time to fill me in on how the Transport Industry worked. He got me a driver the very next day....[More]
By Robert Johnson on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Jul 7 2015 12:39AM
Lecia was a great help explaining the process and securing transport. New to the car shipping business, I was confused how the whole process worked, but she explained the bidding processes and other options to get my car shipped more quickly (more $$$) or whenever (less $$$). Ultimately, I wanted my car but Altus, OK seems to be avoided by most travelers and auto-shippers. The resulted in a higher cost but within the quoted range. My expectations were met and I was extremely pleased with the service. -Clint...[More]
By Clint on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 7 2015 12:17AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A-Rated...[More]
Both the broker (ShipACarDirect.com) and the carrier they assigned us (Northwest Trucking) were outstanding. They were in touch with us through the whole process, scheduled the pickup quickly, and delivered the car amazingly efficiently, and with no problems. Ship a Car Direct had a lot of very helpful information on their website. It's great that they're so sensitive to the fact that shipping a car is something most people do only a few times in their lives, and that it seems to most of us regular folks like both a risky business (it's your CAR, after all!) and a logistical nightmare... UNLESS you're a professional company with experience, high standards, and good connections in the industry. The knowledge and reassurances they share on their website were key for us. It was helpful both to understand the back-office process a little, and to know that the broker (Ship a Car Direct) maintains a network of trusted carriers. It was also reassuring that the broker was interested in our opinion about what kind of service the carriers provided us: that let us know that they shared our expectation for friendly, safe, courteous drivers. All of this made the experience working with Ship A Car Direct practically seamless, and actually pretty pleasant. I'd totally go with them again!...[More]
By Glen W. on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 7 2015 12:11AM
Fletcher is knowledgeable about the business and frankly reveal all the pros and cons of low price and high prices of auto transport. I made appointment with Fletcher about 4 weeks before the pick up. The final pick up was about a day late but I am not complaining about it. The driver is courteous. The delivery date is a 3-day window and the car is delivered at the last day. There is no damage to the car, but it was very dirty. May be the auto transport company can wash the car before the final delivery. In general, we are satisfied with the broker and the trucking company....[More]
By Tony on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Jul 7 2015 12:05AM
After a horrific experience with Jay's Auto Transport, 7 Star Auto Transport SAVED the day with same day services. - - I'd originally planned to have my car transported with Jay's Auto Transport on June 11th, pick-up between June 28th and July 1st. I contacted Jay to confirm on the 28th whom assured me that all was well only to be let down on the 30th when informed that my cars would not be picked up as planned the following day... Not only would they not be picked up but according to the contract per Jay, he had up to 7 days after the discussed pickup date to work things out which meant my provided dates meant diddly poo. I contacted Jair w/ 7 Star Auto Transport immediately whom provided SAME DAY service. My cars were picked up less than 4 hours after our discussion and delivered as promised. I am FOREVER grateful for this exceptional service. THANK YOU 7 Star Auto Transport ...[More]
By Chiquitta on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 6 2015 11:44PM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 12 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
I must say that shipping a car from one place to another seemed like an easy thing to do, but then I realized that many things can go wrong and at the end what counts is doing business with someone you can trust. I only chose Ship A Car Direct because of the positive comments that people gave them and it turned out to be the best thing I could have done because every thing went smoothly and as planned. I might have paid a little more (or maybe not) but I definitely had peace of mind and my car arrived when promissed and in perfect condition. I strongly recommend Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By Alex B on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 6 2015 11:35PM
Amerifreight did, once again, a great job at shipping out my vehicle. This is the second time I have used this car shipping broker to help ship out one of my vehicles from the east to west coast. The turn around was very quick - called on a Wednesday and car was shipped on a Friday. Graham did an excellent job at making the experience as seamless as possible. The total cost I paid was 1125, which was a fair deal. That price was about the standard asking price from other companies. What made me feel more at ease going with Amerifreight is that they have an A+ rating with the BBB. Many new shipping companies that might give a low ball offer do not even have reviews from the BBB - it definitely pays to do some research on any company before you commit to such a big investment of transporting your vehicle. The only negative experience I had was through the actual car shipper - A1 Trans. Nice guys, but they lost the original key to my vehicle. THANKFULLY we had spare keys, but they had to be overnighted. Though the company reimbursed the fees for the overnight shipment, the principle of taking care of an important part of the transport process (not losing the keys) did not happen. So I would suggest you make a few copies of your car keys before you ship your car. So all in all, a good experience. Just make sure you do your homework before you commit to any company. Amerifrieght is a very reliable company - shipped two cars out to Cali and didn't have anything stolen in the process (had some items in the trunk in both card)....[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 6 2015 11:02PM
My car was picked up and delivered in a reasonable time frame. Not damaged or ruined in any way. I also left items in the car, and those were not damaged or taken. It took about a week for my car to go from cleveland oh to phoeniz az. I would have liked it to be earlier, but it wasn't picked up until a few days after I had made it available to carriers....[More]
By Gracie Pugliese on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 6 2015 11:00PM
By Gracie Pugliese on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 6 2015 11:00PM
Kept me informed throughout the process. Very easy to get in touch with. Great customer service and great price compared to other quotes. Would definitely use again!...[More]
By David Woodkotch on Nationwide Transport Services on Jul 6 2015 10:58PM
This was the first time I shipped a vehicle across the US and Saks made the experience hassle free and Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks for the prompt and committed service!...[More]
By prs356 on Saks Auto Trans on Jul 6 2015 10:57PM
I moved to Seattle a few month ago and used another car transport service, one which seemed to be professional but could not provide me with information with respect to my vehicle. My car was picked up in Florida and supposedly was to arrive 10 days later in Seattle, Washington. I learned that the driver went from Florida to New Enland to Canada and back to North America, and the truck broke down several times, and, apparently they tried calling me but I would not answer my phone!!! The car was shipped and arrived almost a month later and it was all excuse after excuse. I was very dissapointed. However this was not the case with Angels Moving Autos. My Father had doubts in sending his 43 year old BMW 2002 from Miami, Florida to Seattle, Washington after this had happened to me. This car has been with him since he bought it back in 1972. We came accross Angels Moving Autos and from the begining we were impressed by the level of service they provide. Miranda was constantly texting both my Father and I, giving us updates on the transport. The car made it to Seattle within 10 days. Thank you for your professionalism and honesty. I would highly recommend Angels Moving Autos to anyone looking for great service. Thank you!! Regards, JP Alvarez...[More]
By JP Alvarez on Angels Moving Autos on Jul 6 2015 10:54PM
Starts off great with such a nice "Christian" guy Nick who will take your deposit and dispatch car. Car was dispatched to a rude disrespectful driver named Ash from Quantum Car Transport DOT 2204517. He tied down my Chrysler by the crossbars and severely damaged the undercarriage that totaled $880 in repair and rental costs. I contacted Nick at Webster to help me get damages covered from Quantum and he put his step dad “AKA: the boss” on the phone to give me the run around and they stated they would call Quantum and try to help me. It is over a month and I have never heard from Webster again. I contacted Edgar Torosyan from Quantum Car Transport myself and they state that Webster never contacted them. I am now fighting Quantum as they admit fault but say they can’t afford to pay. Horrible business ethics from a Christian based company. Whoever you decide to dispatch through, make sure they dont dispatch Quantum Car Transport as their driver doesnt know how to tie down car properly, which is really the only job they guy has to do except actually drive. Sad sad experience for me and my car! ...[More]
By Shanda W on Webster Relocation on Jul 6 2015 10:31PM
This was my first time relocating to another state and I was hesitant on shipping my vehicle because I had saw so many bad reviews about the mishandling of your vehicle. Not from this company but in general. When I first talked to Joel, he assured me of his role in the shipping of my vehicle and made sure I was aware of what was in store. He did everything he promised to do and I very grateful for his services. I would also like to say the driver was very nice & patient because he had to wait for me to get to the destination. He was pleasant and my vehicle was received to me in the same condition that I gave it him. I would definitely use this company again for transporting my vehicle, if necessary. Thanks, Quanda ...[More]
By Quanda S. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Jul 6 2015 10:29PM
Great experience from start to finish. Excellent customer service through knowledgable staff. Would absolutely recommend and use again. ...[More]
By Ryan on National Transport LLC on Jul 6 2015 10:26PM
I recently had my vehicle moved from Houston, TX to Naperville, IL. The customer service was extra ordinary. I even had a few things in my car which was also delivered without damage.They updated about the status constantly. I could talk to Ray any time and he was really quick and prompt with his responses!!! ...[More]
By Raaghav on New World Auto Transport on Jul 6 2015 10:19PM
I used Ship A Car Direct - auto transport because of a recommendation from a friend and their quote was competitive with the other companies I looked into. It was easy to get everything set up and the driver was great about calling and letting us know when our vehicle would be picked up and delivered. Two things that I love are that: they are very prompt in picking the vehicle (with in 2 days after placing my order) and they delivered my vehicle with in just 5 ½ days (moved my vehicle from FL to CA), which I felt was excellent. I had a great experience and would use their services again for sure. Also their customer support is excellent when compare with other carriers (I saw many reviews before choosing this company for transporting my vehicle though my friend referred me this company), they were constantly follow-up and updated the details on my vehicle. Overall GREAT WORK Guys(Matt is the person handled my car transport). Keep it up!...[More]
By CHINNA on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 6 2015 10:11PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jul 6 2015 10:18PM
Thank you for the amazing recommendation, Chinna! Glad to hear you had a great experience!...[More]
Very professional, friendly and courteous. I have used them more than once and they have delivered great serivice. They take their business very seriously!...[More]
By Zane on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Jul 6 2015 10:10PM
My first time shipping a vehicle was a complete success. The trip was from Baltimore, MD to Seattle, WA. I used Parker Auto Transport (transportation broker), who seemed to be rated highly on Angies List but gave me the lowest bid out of the group I'd chosen. Parker used Pro Logistic Transport, LLC to provide the truck for my cross country route and schedule. The driver, at least for the drop off, was named Ivan - he seemed very nice and worked quickly. One thing that seemed really great about this process was that the driver was able to come in person to my house (inaccessable by large truck) in Baltimore for pickup, and then similarly delivered the car to my front door in Seattle. I think in Baltimore he either got a ride or found a cab to pick up the car, and then in Seattle he delivered the car via a small flatbed tow truck rather than the 18-wheeler. In both cases the meeting place was not accessible by 18 wheeler and even so he made it convenient for us by coming to our front door in person. I am not sure if this is expected or common practice, but it is very much appreciated. All in all, I think this overall business model is ripe for innovation by some tech savvy business people, but given the way it works today I don't think my experience could've gone any better. Thanks! Stuart...[More]
By Stuart on MJ Parker Trucking on Jul 6 2015 10:00PM
Response from MJ Parker Trucking
Joanne Parker about 8 Hours Ago
Thank you for the Wonderful review. We appreicate you taking the time. It was a pleasure working with you. Best Wishes - Parker Family...[More]
I've shipped several cars over the years. Earlier this year, I had DIY ship one for me. They were honest and upfront about everything, stayed in contact, accommodated my special requests and responded promptly to questions. In short, they were what I had been looking for. So when the opportunity came for a second shipment last week, I called them first. Once again, I was very pleased. They even reduced their fee to get my car shipped quickly. The shipper wasn't the brightest bulb in the drawer and was a day late picking the car up, but that wasn't DIY's fault. He just ran into problems with another car in the shipment. But he still got mine to me safely and (nearly) on time. And at a price that was $100 lower than the automatic one that got quoted through the transportreviews quote tool. So I would call that a strong win. They will get first shot at my business from here on....[More]
By E. Murray on DIY Transport Inc. on Jul 6 2015 9:56PM
I took delivery of the car this morning. Everything went smooth. The day after I called to set up the pickup the car was on the carrier heading back to N.J. Four days later, the driver, Lal, called to let me know he would be delivering the next day between 8-9 AM. The next day at 8:45 AM he called again when he was close to the house. The driver was pleasant and over all a good experience. I would definitely recommend ShipACarDirect and Star 1 Transport with a A+ rating....[More]
By Robb on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 6 2015 9:44PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jul 6 2015 10:14PM
Great to hear it was a good overall experience, Robb! Thanks so much for your fantastic review!...[More]
Kimberly was in contact with me the entire process. My car was picked up the very next day from placing my transport order with Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group. The car was transported and delivered to my door step within 5 days. It arrived clean and with no damage. I would highly recommend working with Kimberly. ...[More]
By CS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 6 2015 9:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 6 2015 10:01PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
We first contacted this company at the end of April to get the information before booking our transportation. After several contacts in which we were advised 1 - 5 business days to pick up and 7 - 10 to arrive, based on this and since we needed the car to arrive on the 15th or the 16th of May, we decided to book the transportation on May 4th and we were told that they will get a driver and that the pickup will occur NO LATER than Friday. Friday came and no pick up happened. We got in touch with CS and after several people telling us the pick up was going to occur no later than Friday, we had this bunch of people saying "times are estimated and we are looking still for a driver" they ask us to give them some time until Saturday Morning to Pick up: it did not happen. Finally, on Monday we got a call saying they found an option and that they will pick up on WEDNESDAY (2 days before the car needed to be on the destination) plus that they increased the rate we were quoted when we place the order in $300 (because %#&% us) and said that prices were as well estimates (which was not advised to us ever nor stated on their website or the email we received) At the end we had to cancel the reservation and look for somebody that at least could keep their word....[More]
By CMoreno on Montway Auto Transport on Jul 6 2015 9:26PM
Great customer service; handled our auto move professionally. The Driver was excellent and will use this company in the future....[More]
By Favour on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 6 2015 9:22PM
TD Auto Transport was great! Fred was very honest and upfront with me and he did what he could to be sure that we found a transporter that was within my budget. I will use Fred again and again for my auto transporting needs! He was a very good communicator throughout the entire process and he sent me text updates as frequently as he could. ...[More]
By Juliann B on TD Auto Transport on Jul 6 2015 9:05PM
Steve called immediately upon my request for someone to transport my vehicle. He worked out getting my truck to Houston on time by a nice driver. all went well....[More]
By CURT on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 6 2015 8:55PM
Having a good experience with this company. The reservation was canceled as my plan changed, but I am looking forward to working with them next time. ...[More]
By Fei. P on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Jul 6 2015 8:28PM
On time and would use them again. Referred the company (ship a car direct) to a friend. The company stayed in contact (Matt) and was very helpful throughout the entire process. ...[More]
By Alex on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 6 2015 8:26PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jul 6 2015 10:13PM
Thanks for the positive review and the referral, Alex! Happy to keep it timely for you!...[More]
Casey was an amazing person to work with. She handled all the details after we made our reservation for the pick up. She replied very quickly to any questions and kept us informed through the whole process. ...[More]
By Robert on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 6 2015 8:24PM
I highly recommend this Company, the best price, service, delivery and proffesionalism. I will continue using them....[More]
By M. Richard on National Transport LLC on Jul 6 2015 8:02PM
Early on when researching transportation companies, talking to others who had done this before me and I heard the horror stories. Along with researching transportation companies I decided to research driving out with a friend or flying out and picking up the vehicle myself. I was fortunate to have gotten in contact with David Pein at Get It Done Transport. I felt very confident after talking with David. No added on cost after the original quote. The driver was nice to work with and called as requested prior to the delivery time. I would recommend and would use Get It Done Transport again. Thanks David for providing a great service....[More]
By Carlo on Get it Done Transportation on Jul 6 2015 8:01PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 15 Minutes Ago
Carlo, moving your truck shows there is no job to big, literally, lol. We hope you enjoy your truck and thank you for the chance to work for you, allo...[More]
This auto transporter was easy to work with and offered adequate communication. However, originally gave a guaranteed pick up date and when the day arrived it was not picked up as a driver hadn't been assigned. We did place a last minute order for pick up rather quickly, but feel that guarantees shouldn't be given unless they can be met. The transit time was average. The driver himself didn't offer the best communication but delivered the auto in the same condition it was picked up in and he did a very detailed inventory of the auto which I was happy with. He gave a delivery estimate that was not accurate. Overall experience was good....[More]
By Victoria on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 6 2015 7:57PM
Christian was professional and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. I can sincerely recommend this company to anyone. Will definitely use their services again. ...[More]
By Keisha on Olde Towne Logistics on Jul 6 2015 7:52PM
After bad experiences with two other hauling companies, Jared provided honest advice and a promise of good service. While this quote was higher than the others, the vehicle was delivered on time as promised, with no hassle. The driver was great, stayed in contact the whole time which was very reassuring. ...[More]
By Michael Ryan on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 6 2015 7:45PM
I am an operations manager for a sales team that sells home security so I deal with sales people all day, every day so when Bill was candid with me on the phone, it was a relief... It's so nice to work with some one who is willing to sacrifice a sale in order to be real, transparent and honest. Bill is an expert at what he does and will continuously follow up with you through out the entire process. If there is a question or an issue, he will handle it quickly. Bottom line, Bill Avrich is NOT some boiler room sales jerk who is looking to make a quick buck. He is straight to the point and gets the job done! He is good at what he does and deserves your business!!! Call him, it'll be worth it......[More]
By Matthew Turpin on Transport Connection on Jul 6 2015 7:40PM
Everyone was very nice and professional. I loved the fact that I was in contact with the drive at all times. Casey gave such great customer serve, I will rely on Auto Transport 123 with all my vehicles....[More]
By Cindy Smith on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 6 2015 7:35PM
Stateway was the only company I found when shipping my car across the country (out of ~10 that I contacted for quotes) that could promise the tight pickup schedule I needed in order to fulfill my work obligations. Although they were a bit more expensive than some other companies, it was worth it to me to get my car picked up while I was still living and working in Pennsylvania. My car arrived a little dirty due to the storms in Texas, but nothing a quick car wash couldn't fix. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who doesn't want to get jerked around by un-promised pick-up dates....[More]
By Kenzi on Stateway Auto Transport on Jul 6 2015 7:29PM
I was looking for a reliable company to ship my car in a short period of time. I needed my car shipped from Mount Joy, PA to Monterey, CA by Sun, 14 Jun 2015. On 11 Jun 2015, I received an e-mail from Plaza Auto Transport about having drivers available in my area. On 13 Jun 2015, at approximately 930 a.m., I called Plaza Auto Transport and spoke with a gentleman named Robert Points. I specifically told him that I needed to ship my car by Sun, 14 Jun 2015. He said that it might be difficult to get a driver but he will try to have my car shipped to San Jose, CA instead of Monterey, CA., (even though I received an e-mail from Plaza Auto Transport that they had drivers in the area.) He also stated that in order to start the process, he would need a credit card because once they assigned a driver, they would at that point charge my credit card $200. I specifically told him that I needed to ship my car by Sun, 14 Jun 2015, because we were leaving on Monday, 15 Jun 2015. I gave him all the required information to include credit card info. I called Saturday, 13 Jun 2015, in the afternoon and spoke with a gentleman named Roger Castro. He stated that there were no drivers assigned (however, they had already charged my credit card). I waited until Sunday night and never got a call that they had a driver available. On Monday, 15 Jun 2015, I called and requested to cancel their services since I did not get a driver by Sunday. After leaving several messages to Robert and also after speaking to Roger Castro, Robert finally called and said that he could get me a driver but I would have to take the car to Morrisville, PA which was out of our way because we were flying out of Dulles International Airport, VA. A lady from Starway Logistics called me and told me that I could drop the car off and they will try to get a driver and they might be able to ship the car on Wed, 17 Jun 2015, and I was not going to get the car until probably the following Wed, 24 Jun 2015 at San Jose, CA. I told her that we were flying back from California on Tuesday and that was not going to work for us. I immediately called Robert and told him that it was not going to work for us and he assured me that my credit card was not going to be charged. He told me to send an e-mail to cancel the reservation. I had already sent the e-mail earlier that morning to cancel the reservation. I called Roger Castro because he has the point of contact for the invoice, and asked him if I sent the e-mail to the right person and he stated that he received the e-mail and that he will forward the e-mail. A few days later I noticed that $200 was still charged to my credit card. I called when I returned back from my trip and I spoke to a gentleman and he told me that a driver was assigned. I tried to explain to him what happened and he was not very helpful at all. I ask for his name and he stated that it did not matter and hang up the phone. I started to wonder what kind of company I was dealing with and was feeling frustrated. I immediately called Roger Castro, since I had spoken to him before and he assured me that everything will be taking care and he said that he will give the message to Robert because he did not deal with that part of the job. I felt that I was not going to get anywhere and felt that this company was a scam. I trusted this company when I first requested their services and now that they have my money no one wants to help me out. I am beginning to wonder about these Transporter Companies that promised to get your car from one point to another as long as they take your money. It is sad that there are people out there that all they want is to take your money no matter what. How do these people sleep at night? First they tell you that everything is going to work out and at the end it turns into a nightmare. Someone needs to do something about this so that these companies stop stealing people’s money, because as far as I am concerned that is exactly what they are doing. According to Plaza Auto Transport advertisement on their website, it states that Plaza Auto Transport was founded by the son of a retired U.S. Marine and father of an active duty US Marine. I retired from the military after 20 years of service and when I saw the advertisement I felt that I could trust this company to assist me in shipping my car. I never thought that it was going to turn into a nightmare. What happened with Plaza Auto Transport motto of being honest, fair, reliable and having integrity? Or “Our refund policy insures that any deposit paid is completely refundable”. I called again on Friday, 3 July 2015, hoping to get this resolved in a professional matter. I spoke with Robert Points and started explaining my problem and he immediately hang up the phone. I called from another phone and Robert called back, but once he realized who was calling he immediately hang up the phone. I could not believe what was happening and the fact that his behavior was childish. This is unbelievable, a company that states “Plaza Auto Transport will not charge a customer prior to assigning the vehicle to a carrier”. My credit card was charged on 13 Jun 2015, the same day that I requested their services and no driver available. How can this be possible? As far as I am concerned this is false advertisement. I also spoke with Starway Logistics, the company that was supposed to ship my car and was told that there were no drivers assigned and that the reservation was canceled. I feel that this company is a scam and I want my money refunded back to me. ...[More]
By Marisol on Plaza Auto Transport on Jul 6 2015 7:09PM
I greed to pay $150 more than the actual quote was $900. I paid $100 in advance Now driver is asking me $1200 and saying that deposit is for Passage transport and he is not working for that company. Where to report this? I did not get my car Yet !!!! Do I need to pay 1200 to driver ? My actual quote plus driver tip 900+150 = 1050 ( 100 advance +50 tip at time of pick up) 950 is the amount I should pay!! Driver asking me 1200 more (100advance +50Tip at pick up) so it will be 1350 Why I have to pay 450$ more than the quote ?? ...[More]
By Rupesh G on Passage Auto Transport on Jul 6 2015 7:07PM
Needed to ship my daughter's car from NY to CO. First time doing this so I googled auto transport services. MIG Express was one of several results. I checked their website along with several others, comparing prices and looking for reviews. Didn't find any negative comments about MIG Express and their price quote was comparable to other companies. I sent my contact info to MIG and Max responded the same day. Once I was able to determine a pick up date, I got back in touch. This was right around June 22 or 23rd. He informed me that the price would be cheaper and it would be easier to ship from Syracuse instead of having the carrier pick up out in the boondocks where I live. I gave him the okay to look for a carrier and within three days he had a carrier lined up along with a pick up on June 28th. met the carrier in Syracuse as arranged and handed over the car. Driver was courteous and told me his plan was to have the car in Colorado on July 2nd. Max called to make sure the pick up went well. He called again on July 1st to let me know the driver was on schedule for delivery and let me know he had also spoke with my daughter who had arranged to meet the carrier in CO. Received a message from my daughter on Thursday July 1st saying her car was delivered. Max also followed up the same day. He said if I discovered any problems or had anymore questions, please let him know. Everything went smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to use MIG Express in the future. Highly recommend....[More]
By Scott on MIG Express Inc. on Jul 6 2015 7:01PM
Autotransport was really prompt with the service. On time, driver was friendly and the customer service person, Nicole was very knowledgable...[More]
By Adarsh Yoga on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 6 2015 6:43PM
First off, I am not a competitor of Ship your Car now, I was a customer. I dealt with a salesperson name JOHN LANGLEY shipping my personal vehicle across country and I have to say, hands down, this was the worst buying experience, customer serve exp, and interaction with a representative of any organization I've ever dealt with. He is completely unprofessional with his nasty, rude attitude. He told me numerous times, 'I don't care I won't ship your car.' He has hung up on me, played like he is not him when I reached out, and just flat out said one thing and always did the other. He first told me that they are NOT A BROKER at all and all brokers do is delay the process when shipping as it is passed out down the chain until it finally hits the shipping company which they are. In their contract, it clearly states they are a BROKER. He brokered the deal for my car! He told me the car will leave on Tuesday and with a 'team' of drivers the car will get to me in 4 days time. The car did not leave until Friday and did not get to me until 7 days later. He has said, 'I will call you back', 'I will e mail you the info of the driver' - never a call or e mail. Everything he said was a lie from the beginning. I was able to track down the dispatchers cell phone from the dealership where I was shipping the car from … Once I spoke to the dispatch, he was the only honest person who told me the car will arrive to me here in NY in 10 days and he doesn't even have a team of drivers to get the car to me … I then called JOHN back and he told me, 'do you want to listen to him or me who makes the rules?' 'I tell him what to do and he listens to me' 'His paperwork hasn't updated yet' All fabricated lies. - Everything he said was BS. I wrote him numerous e mails asking where my car was, and he hasn't responded at all. Thank god I had the dispatchers number who updated me through the process. AND, the dispatcher did not work for Ship your car now, he worked for the REAL TRANSPORT COMPANY (Rapid Transport). It is total BS, he completely lied to me throughout the entire process making this so stressful and never ever dealing with them or him again. They have this COD or 'Fuel Surcharge' that they say we will not charge you it is just to be kept on file just in case the vehicle is not there for pickup. WELL, it was charged the second the car went on the truck … After later reading and speaking to people, that is their charge! After the car goes on the truck, that's it they want nothing to do with you. The remaining balance has to be paid upon delivery in which the remainder is the trucking fee charge. It is just all a lie in which I fell for his BS and it turned out to be the worst experience of my life. In dealing with a personal item like your vehicle, it should be treated with the utmost care. There were no updates, all lies from him and this company, and I will never ever recommend them to anyone. Their line is, ' WE are A- rating on BBB' - it's all BS … He is nasty, over-zealous, rude, cocky salesperson that needs to be brought down a few pegs. Stay far far away from this company and John himself. I would like to say it is a salesperson issue, but in speaking with another individual about a nightmare he had with a shipping company, it ended up to be Ship Your Car now. It is true, it is a scam as much as I didn't want to believe it. I left another reputable shipping company to deal with them because Joh assured me they are their own shipping company with 64 trucks etc blah blah blah. In the end, I got screwed. I needed the vehicle for a trip, I paid extra for the 'team of drivers,' I was left in the dark and the car got to me in 7 days after being fed so much BS it made me sick. ...[More]
By Joe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 6 2015 6:42PM
I had a great experience with auto shipping tlc. Jerry's honesty was obvious from he first conversation. He was always accessible, even 7pm on a holiday weekend, and he never once seemed bothered by it. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone else. No complaints whatsoever. I had never shipped a car before and he walked me through the process and the price was lower than every other quote....[More]
By Adam on Auto Shipping TLC on Jul 6 2015 6:38PM
I worked directly with Miah - who was super helpful and available 24/7 for any questions or concerns I had. ...[More]
By Sam on Dynamic Auto Movers on Jul 6 2015 6:17PM
Got the quote from Matt. He is knowledgeable and tries his best to find a driver at the best price. The driver picked up my car from Southeastern Washington State on 7/1 and delivered it to California on 7/3 as scheduled! Everything went well! Will use Lighting Auto Carriers again and refer friends....[More]
By Sue on Lightning Auto Carriers on Jul 6 2015 6:04PM
These guys do what they say they are gonna do. Kept in touch the whole time. Very Happy. I got burned by another broker but these guys took care of me. ...[More]
By Dustin on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 6 2015 5:58PM
Brenden and the truck driver were very cordial and everything worked out well. At first I was a bit nervous because I was not aware of how the system worked and that the truck driver would call me just 24 hours before the pick up. Four and five days before I was nervous that they would come late or not at all. Brenden assured me that everything was processing correctly and in the end they came 3 days early and my car was shipped and it arrived in the exact condition I left it in. I was also able to pack my trunk full of suitcases and leave my kids' car seats attached in the back seats. All in all, great and reasonably priced shipment. Thank you...[More]
By Giovanna on TD Auto Transport on Jul 6 2015 5:55PM