View 179,261 Reviews on 3,963 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 1012
The best service I will be using jason again. i already have one ready to go. we are so happy. awesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom. the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst...[More]
By philip on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
I have used Ship a Car Direct twice now and both times the carriers were excellent. I would definitely use them again. The first time they assigned me to East-West transport, the second time, Knies Transport. Everyone was efficient and polite. ...[More]
By Leslie Guttman on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 10 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review and the repeat business, Leslie!...[More]
Shipping my vehicle with ship a car direct was the best experience I've had with a shipping company. Some brokers offer lower prices but then you wait and wait and have to raise the price several times before your vehicle gets picked up. I have shipped vehicles four times now and I am happy I found and chose Ship a Car Direct and will use them exclusively for my future transport needs. Stefan was honest about what it would take to get it done and was quick to respond to any questions I had. Not to mention my vehicle got here within two days from pickup. Thanks for everything!...[More]
By James on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Glad to provide the best shipping experience you've had! Thanks for the great review, James!...[More]
I am an entrepreneur currently based out of Germany and was shipping my fathers car to the his new home in Oklahoma. He is 70 years old and can barely work a cell phone much less a computer so I had to talk to Mark from Germany where the time is drastically different from the USA. Mark did not care about this big difference and spoke to me whenever I needed updates regardless of what time it was for him. If you want someone who is serious about their work and takes pride in their customer service then call Mark Evans with Premium Auto Movers!...[More]
By Talon Arce on Premium Auto Movers about 14 Hours Ago
I found the process of shipping our car across the United States to be quite easy with the help of Dale and Ship a Car Direct. From the first phone call with Dale I felt completely at ease as he explained the entire process step by step. Dale also checked in during the process multiple times to insure things were on schedule and to answer any questions. Dale and Ship a Car Direct were easily accessible by phone and e-mail with prompt responses. The car arrived on time delivered right to our residence. I could not have been more pleased with the service and the car given to our car. I will absolutely use them again for any car shipping in the future....[More]
By Don on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Happy to put you at ease! Thanks for the positive review, Don!...[More]
All went well. Felicia got me another excellent driver for these two cars who seemed as concerned as the driver for my AMX the day before. They arrived early, actually, at two in the morning and had to wait for the shop to open. Shop said there was no damage. Another great service! Thanks, Felicia....[More]
By Bill Walter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 15 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
Great attitude very helpful you have a great employee representing you company he was very helpful polite and went above and beyond ...[More]
By James hogan on Passport Transport about 16 Hours Ago
My rep Jim Gozde was always prompt and efficient in handling my questions and arrangements. Very easy process. I would recommend their services to any one of my friends or colleagues that need to use this type of service. ...[More]
By SUSANNE PLUMLEY on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago
Loretta was professional, communicative and honest to deal with. No up front deposit until a driver was assigned. PLC Trucking picked the car up at approx. 10:00 a.m. in NC. and it was in my garage in VT. at 6:00 p.m. the next evening ( 32 hours/ Approx. 1000 miles ). Fantastic! Paul Charbonneau ( the trucker) was also communicative and provided excellent service. Loretta also gave me a follow up call after the car was delivered to see how everything went. I would highly recommend both Loretta/ Door to Door Transport and PLC Trucking ( Paul Charbonneau). Excellent Service! Phil Reighley ...[More]
By Philip Reighley on Door to Door Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Very helpful and informative from the first phone call with absolutely no pressure to book the job. They provided helpful information. Most importantly they worked with my busy schedule to arrange a pickup. They were always available when I had questions. The trucking company they assigned for this pickup was prompt, easy to deal with and did everything they were supposed to do when it was scheduled to be done....[More]
By Aaron Sussman on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Happy to be helpful and pressure-free! Thanks for the awesome review, Aaron!...[More]
They did a great job, car was picked, guys were flexible & were able to change date & time of pickup as per my convenience & delivered it on time, Entire process was hassle free!! I would definitely go with them for my next relocation needs & recommend them to others too!! ...[More]
By vaibhav on Cavalier Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
very happy with the service, the pickup was done earlier and the delivery to California was on time... Excellent service and very professional.. ...[More]
By Scott Merlin on Montway Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
This is the first time I've shipped an auto from one state to another. In this case from Northern Virginia to Southern California. Orange Transport did an excellent job with this transaction. They picked up the car when they said they would, delivered it ahead of when they said they would be there, and did it for the least money of any quote I received. Excellent job. I will not hesitate to use Orange Transport again the next time I need vehicle transportation services. Thank you for making this a pain-free experience. DJZ...[More]
By Dave in Northern Virginia on Orange Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Rena was great to deal with, took care of me, I was arranging transport for my boss' mother in law's car and needed to fit it in a tight window. She gave me straight story on getting it done. Would recommend her and will use her again!...[More]
By Pete iowa on Enterprise Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I needed to ship my car across the country due to an emergency and they were very accommodating. They picked my car up earlier than expected to further accommodate my travel schedule and they got to my destination faster than the quoted time which was also good for me. Once they arrived the driver when out of his way to drop the car off at my door, truly great customer service. ...[More]
By Wright on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
This is my first time to do the car delivery and everything is good. The only thing is my car get a little dirty after I get it. But I think it might be just the salt because of the big snow in east coast. This is good experience and I will recommend this place to my friends next time if they have such request....[More]
By Tao Teng on Door to Door Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I had a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited being shipped from NC to CA. This was my first time shipping a vehicle so I had done a lot of research before deciding to use Ship a Car Direct. I contacted them about 4 days in advance of the day I needed my vehicle picked up. The quote I received was on par with what I was expecting so it was a reasonable amount. The process was fairly easy. The company they selected stayed in contact with me throughout the process. They picked my vehicle up on time and it arrived minutes after I landed in CA. Within 30 minutes of touching down at LAX I was driving my own vehicle. My car was in the exact same condition it was in when they picked it up. I was satisfied with the service. Probably won’t need to ship any more vehicles but if I ever did I would use Ship a Car Direct again. ...[More]
By Teela on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Glad it was easy and timely for you! Thanks for the great review, Teela!...[More]
All went smoothly. I was most impressed with the driver Felicia got for me. He had a load of quite expensive cars and he was very concerned that no damage would occur with them. And I felt he would do the same with mine. It arrived right on time and had no damage at all. Great service!...[More]
By Bill Walter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 15 Hours Ago
Great service and had an awesome driver. Everything went smooth from pick up to delivery. My driver was excellent and very professional. He kept in contact frequently to let me know any shipping updates. ...[More]
By Mustafa Abed on Montway Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Justin was always available and ready to go the extra mile to help out. Was courteous and well informed. I would highly recommend him and the driver with All Over Inc. Justin answered all of my questions without hesitation....[More]
By Chris Mattozzi on Dynamic Auto Movers about 16 Hours Ago
I contracted them for shipping a Jeep from Carbondale, PA to Chicago, IL. The credit card was charged for $150 instantly. I was promised pickup in 4 days.... 2 weeks passed by and the car has not been picked up. The company never called us. When enquired, we were told that the truck had mechanical problems and the car will be picked up in the next 4 days. The 4 days came and gone... no pick up. I called back again as the dealership started charging us storage fee. I was upset and asked about the pick up and he said the truck turn out to have a transmission problem and he will try to find me a new carrier.... as if this was the only truck left to transport my car. The customer service was rude and said he will refund the amount charged to credit card and that is the extent of his resolution. If I need anything further, I need to ask my attorney to call him. I will not do business like this. If you want to save some of your frustrations, don't use this company even if this is the only company left in the entire USA to ship your car. 3 weeks in this gruesome deal, never once heard from the company. Had to call myself all the times and I have grounds to believe that they survive on the floats they receive from customers at the ordering and then go and start finding a carrier. Pathetic experience....[More]
By Hashim on National Auto Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 15 Hours Ago
Not our client or in our data base - This review is fake from a different broker. For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 or Email Sales@nationa...[More]
By Terryann Bigby on Montway Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
We had to drop off our vehicle due to the many viaducts at our pick up destination which was not the drivers fault. But he dropped off our vehicle in a timely matter right at the door of our drop off destination. Car was dirty which is understandable it's an open carrier. Overall I would definitely use this company again!!!! Eric was so kind and had the answer for every question I had!!...[More]
By Joe on Montway Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I am very satisfied with the service this company has provided me with the transport of my truck from Cape Coral, FL to Queens, NY. John Davis was very helpful and reliable in explaining to me the amazing service this company provides to their clients. my truck was picked up and deliver to me right on time with no scratch on it. Hope to count with this excellent service in the future....[More]
By justin acevedo on All Terrain Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Everything was fine. Came when said. Overall great service. Thank you. Spoke to Janine on the phone very helpful and quite courteous. Again great service. Also the driver was very nice but poor fella was very cold. Again great service. ...[More]
By Roger Mason106 on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
I got a quote for my El Camino from NC to FL so I asked if I get a discount for 2 vehicles and they responded yes. It cut almost 85 dollars off the total. ...[More]
By Troy on National Auto Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 15 Hours Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide y...[More]
My Car was picked up and dropped off on time. No issues, great customer service. Will definitely be using this company for all of my transporting needs. Thank you Lightning Auto Carriers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Arie R. on Lightning Auto Carriers about 17 Hours Ago
Tara was great at handling our recent delivery needs. Vehicle was an out of state repossession- the weather drained the battery & the storage lot owner had to have a key made at the last minute. The first pickup driver was unable to pick up due to the key & battery issue. When brought to Tara's attention, she immediately was able to get a 2nd driver to the lot with a battery jump box and the car was delivered within an acceptable time frame....[More]
By Presidential Auto Sales on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
1Flat-Rate stepped in quickly when my originally scheduled shipper would not return calls, schedule the pickup, etc. 1Flat-Rate didn't charge until the driver dropped off the car. Amazingly, they had the car shipped the day after I called. The contact (Brenda) was friendly and helpful in getting the process through, including getting the previous company to cancel its claim to the shipping. The driver was friendly and took care off-loading the vehicle. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Bret B. on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 18 Hours Ago
Nothing went right with this firm. They showed up late, delivered late and communicated worse than poorly. Several items were missing from my car and the firm pleaded ignorance. Don't use these people!...[More]
By Mike S on Sun Rise Auto Transport Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
I can without hesitation heartily endorse the services of Veteran Transport Logistics. Daniel, the owner, gave me his personal cellphone number and was available 24/7 to answer questions and interact, even over the weekend. Compared to other companies, this one is stellar and definitely 5-star quality. I tried other companies and they were not only useless, but had very poor communication skills....[More]
By Janice Werbinski on Veteran Transport Logistics about 18 Hours Ago
The overall experience was excellent , I was contacted by Victor multiple times to confirm price and schedule. Driver contacted me a few hours prior to pickup and suggested an alternate pickup location for my car due to accessibility to my location. Schedule a time and place ,he was sitting there waiting for me . He examined the car , noted all imperfections and documented , I signed and he was gone. Doesn't get any easier than that. Would definitely use them again Thanks again Victor...[More]
By Keith C on Smart Talk Transport Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Smart Talk Transport Inc.
OSCAR RODRIGUEZ about 17 Hours Ago
For same quality service please contact Victor. C 239-236-8142 ext 107...[More]
Was delighted about the price. They were honest about no hidden costs and surprised me with the car coming early. They always were good about responding to all my emails and phone calls. The only reason I didn't give more stars the driver though arrived few days early, he was 1.5 hours late in meeting me because he was stuck in traffic and kept pushing out the time to meet. He did pay my Uber ride to pick up my car to cover my inconveniences....[More]
By Alex on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Thanks for your feedback, Alex. Sorry your driver didn't accurately predict the traffic, but glad it was fast and affordable!...[More]
This was a painless experience and pick up was within a day when it was quoted and delivery was within a day of when scheduled. Overall, I was very satisfied with the entire transport and the price was reasonable. I would use this company again. ...[More]
By Marcus on Nationwide Transport Services about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Nationwide Transport Services
Jason Foltz about 16 Hours Ago
Christopher Kyle / Logistics Consultant / 954-246-3732 / Chris@NationwideTransportServices.com...[More]
I had no idea what to expect with this process and Graham made it very easy. He explained the cost and variances up front. The carrier was initially very communicative, but the receiving end could have had better communication....[More]
By Elissa baker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
The whole process was a pleasure from start to finish. Once the company placed a driver to pick the vehicle up the seller contacted me to let me know that he had been contacted also and that the driver was extremely prompt and helpful. It was the same with my mechanic at the delivery location and all the way I was notified via the internet of the process ...[More]
By george hanley on Montway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
8 days it would have taken me to drive maybe 5 or 6 without a break, but the beauty of it is that I didn't have to, all I did was give Izzy the rights to ship and it was like magic, smoother than silk, so I would definitely recommend the company especially Izzy....[More]
By Brandon on South Beach Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Very helpful and informative! It was my first time and I didn't know what to do with all these people calling me but they helped with the whole process and got my car on time. I highly recommend jerry ...[More]
By Bryan on South Beach Transport about 20 Hours Ago
My first experience was flawless, no issues, no problems. The second time was chaotic. Lightning was instructed to contact the dealer one day prior to pick-up so that the dealer could prep the car. This did not happen. They arrived unannounced and the vehicle was not service (fluids changed, vehicle detailed). I was given a 3 to 5 day arrival/transportation time and it took 7 days with the vehicle arriving at 10:00pm. I would use them again, but, communication and following instructions needs to improve. ...[More]
By Jim on Lightning Auto Carriers about 22 Hours Ago
Pick up was amazingly fast and delivery was earlier then expected the driver (shipper) was on the mark and was so helpful in picking up my car under horrible sercumstances...[More]
By Joe c on AAA Transporters about 22 Hours Ago
I am very glad I used the service of Ship A Car Direct. I had great experience shipping the car across country from Seattle to Atalanta. The customer service was great and on-line booking was very easy. The driver was vey efficient. My car was delivered on time as promised. No issue at all. ...[More]
By Fang Mei Chen on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 11 2016 6:26AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Glad it was quick and easy for you! Thanks for the lovely review!...[More]
Excellent service. Very fast. My representative walk me thru the entire process making sure I understood everything. She work with my conditions for the pick up and everything went as expected.I will recomend and use their services again....[More]
By Jose Pereira on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 5:16AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 5:50AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Jose it was great working with you on your move. I wish you the very best in your new state ...[More]
we sincerely appreciate all your help. My review is entirely accurate. In no way did we feel mislead given our newness to the transport process. Our vehicle was delayed in being picked up but in fact was delivered early and without damage.We sincerely appreciate all your help and would certainly recommend you and ASG to anyone needing automobile transport. ...[More]
By CC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 4:53AM
As a new customer without experience in car shipping, there were a things that I wish would have been addressed when discussing the shipment as the large time window was easily overlooked in fine print....[More]
By Elizabeth on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 11 2016 4:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 19 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Like most people looking to have their car transported, I put my info for a "quote" into a lot of websites and was bombarded with all kinds of emails and quotes from every company out there. After cross referencing price with online reviews, I settled on two companies to try and get my car transported and Ship a Car was the one that got back with me the quickest. Although I asked for my car to be shipped on Jan. 7, they weren't able to find a truck until Friday, Jan. 8, which was fine because Eric kept me up to date on how the process was going. The guy who picked up my car told me that it would be in Maryland by Wednesday or Thursday of the next week, which is about the time I expected. The car actually came on Tuesday which was great but actually kind of a hassle because I hadn't made plans to receive the car that day, but I'm glad they got it there earlier than expected instead of later so no complaints. The car was in tip top shape other than some additional mud stains and looked like a cat or something had walked on top of it with muddy paw prints but that's nothing I can't wash off. I'm just glad it wasn't damaged. Also the guy who delivered it was really nice and helpful although his English wasn't that good, but it was ok. We figured it out. Overall, I was very glad with the experience, ESPECIALLY because the car got there earlier than expected and because Eric walked me through the whole process, as this was my first time having a car shipped. I recommend Ship A Car Direct for sure....[More]
By S. Smith on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 11 2016 4:18AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Happy to hear you were glad overall! Thanks for the positive review!...[More]
I have transport my RAV4 from Saintlouis Missouri state to Atlanta Georgia State. They asked four days to deliver the vehicle and vehicle delivered in promised duration. There are no damages during transit the vehicle. Overall good....[More]
By Venkat on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 11 2016 4:01AM
Great customer service! Very thorough and explained everything the first time. Car was picked up on time. Driver performed inspection in pick up and deliver. Kudos to Derrick and Val the driver. Gon well done. Call Derrick he will take care of you....[More]
By Kelly on Silver Express Logistics on Feb 11 2016 3:27AM
The delivery driver, and his wife were very nice and very detailed on the pick up and delivery of my Chevelle. I will recommend Montway transportation to any body that need cars, classic, or others types transported. ...[More]
By Edd Altieri on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 11 2016 3:24AM
Driver available by phone, punctual, mature, respectful, and considerate service. Earlier delivery than expected, which was a good thing, though the driver was also willing to wait until the next day to drop it off if I wanted....[More]
By Jimmy Stewart on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 11 2016 2:47AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Great to hear your driver was quick, safe and accommodating! Thanks for the positive review, Jimmy!...[More]
I was referred by a family member and fact is that I will NEVER use another company again. I've done this a few times before and boy was it a headache. Thanks again Mark Evans for excellent service.. I recommend that everyone use him mark@premiumautomovers.com...[More]
By Neil Armstrong on Premium Auto Movers on Feb 11 2016 2:45AM
I placed a Bid for a transport. Niki with New Way was professional and very quick with responses. They were fair priced and informative. The transport company, A Plus was right on schedule. I would use both companies again. ...[More]
By kg on New Way Moving Services on Feb 11 2016 2:41AM
I was referred to Dynamic Auto movers by a friend of mine. I just want to thank you for the excellent service, attention to details and quick service. Everything went great and would definitely use and recommend these guys in the future. THANKS...[More]
By Pedro Peralta on Dynamic Auto Movers on Feb 11 2016 2:19AM
4 season auto transport is the best, fast service and the prices are super. Yazenia was very nice and professional . Thank you for delivery my son car so fast,we'll call you next time we need to ship car again. ...[More]
By Joanna on 4 Seasons Auto Transport on Feb 11 2016 1:47AM
My brand new car looked the same, pristine, and smelled the same too. All new, just like it was on the dealer lot. The transporter kept me updated on it's arrival too. Ivan understood that I was doing a long drive too, and he made sure that I had some rest time, and we met up in good timing to sign off on the Bill of laden....[More]
By Adrienne Briley on National Transport LLC on Feb 11 2016 1:41AM
Great customer service. Good communication throughout. My representative was quick to notify me of an available carrier and follow up after. She got me a decent quote and I had a good experience overall. My car ended up pretty dirty but with an open carrier that was expected. ...[More]
By Daniel Kim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 11 2016 1:41AM
Pick up and delivery was on time, really happy with service, pictures were taken, report was emailed with proper damage inspection Delivery was planned properly, delayed by 1 days because of snow storm rest was fine Will use service again...[More]
By Abhinav Gupta on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 11 2016 1:16AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Thanks for the positive review, Abhinav! Happy to keep it proper and timely for you!...[More]
I shipped my BMW with Auto Shipping Group second time cross country and as expected service was the best. Everything was prompt and smooth from day I called up to get quote till my car was delivered. Lance gave me clear options about pick up date and expected delivery date, he was following up with me throughout the delivery of my car. You cant get any better service than this. I have been using Auto shipping group since 2011. Highly recommend this Group....[More]
By Ketan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 1:15AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 5:32AM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ketan I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could ...[More]
I am very impressed with the honesty, communication and professionalism of Melanie Callanan. The logistics she set up were very timely and accurate . As my first vehicle transport seemed like a " leap of faith", I am very happy I choose this company. Thank You!...[More]
By Alfred Utri on All States Vehicle Transport on Feb 11 2016 12:30AM
Response from All States Vehicle Transport
Melanie Callanan on Feb 11 2016 12:59AM
Thank-you so much Alfred!! It was my pleasure to work with you!! Hope to work with you again!!...[More]
Everything went smooth. I would, and will use them again. I ship this route every year and this was the best experience I've had. The truck came without so much as a scratch. Although it was quoted for delivery on Friday I was happy they didn't push it as the weather was bad and I was in no hurry! The extra two days was well worth the truck arriving in one piece....[More]
By Chuck LaFerney on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 11 2016 12:25AM
I have never had the occasion to ship a car before but we purchased a car for our son who was out of state and needed a way to get it to him. It was a stressful time to try to pick a transporter when you have never done this before, I found Ship a Car on Google and read the great reviews and then went to their web sight and saw the step by step instructions on their transporting process with questions and answers that prompted me to call Ship A Car I spoke to David he was great, and walked me through the whole process with no pressure it was very easy we set a price and date for the pickup of the car, John was the transporter for our delivery, he was on time and very nice. They said it would be delivered by Wednesday, but it was delivered 2 days earlier. Ship A Car was in constant contact with us before the pickup and then Maureen was the contact for the driver. After it left Florida for New Jersey John the drive kept in touch with my son.I Would highly recommend this company! from start to finish is was very Professional! I would definitely use this company again should the occasion arise. Thanks Again for a Stress Free Experience!, Great Company !! ...[More]
By Karen M. on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 11 2016 12:20AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Glad it was a stress-free experience! Thanks for the great review, Karen!...[More]
Using Montway was a easy going process for my vehicle transport from ATL to NYC. I was fully aware of the companies process of when my car would be picked up and had one on one contact with the driver the entire time. Although my car was not picked up in my specified time of 1-2 days, I was advised of the companies standard process and was delighted with my experience received. I would recommend them for your transporting needs and would definitely use them again if needed....[More]
By Latoya on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 11 2016 12:10AM
Fletcher is amazing. Simply put he is knowledgable, honest and up front with how the auto transport game works. I've used him previously, recommended his services to friends and family and will absolutely contact him for future needs. Now if the rest of these jokers in the industry would only match his customer service and follow through......[More]
By Benjamin Grider on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Feb 11 2016 12:07AM
I am thanking you all for the wonderful job you ALL did. Since I placed my first call to the end I personally can say your business has a wonderful customer service. Very pleasant as well as your drivers. When I surrender my car keys I felt confident you will take care of my car- and while on transit to its destination you kept me informed of where it was and when it was going to be delivered. My car was delivered early, as I was expecting one extra day because of the weather conditions- but it was delivered one day early. Thank you so much, I will refer you customers as soon as I have a chance. Thank you very much....[More]
By Magdalena Kamel on Stateway Auto Transport on Feb 10 2016 11:45PM
i contacted Dynamics Movers and within days my granddaughters car was here.Justin listened to my heartbreaking problem, and jumped right on it. He was so supportive in this time of need. I wtll recommend this company and use them again myself....[More]
By wanda on Dynamic Auto Movers on Feb 10 2016 11:42PM
Arranged everything with "Phil" a real pro.!!The move went just like he promised and Trucker DC Transport really knew how to handle my car and treated it like it was their own rig.. Would ship with Showroom Transport anytime....[More]
By Dick Canfield on Showroom Transport on Feb 10 2016 11:17PM
Choosing All Points Auto Carriers was the best decision I ever made! I was inundated with calls and quotes when I decided to move to Florida but I felt so comfortable talking to Rich that I knew he wouldn't let me down. My car was picked up right on schedule and delivered a day ahead of schedule. I highly recommend All Points Auto Carriers and will definitely be a repeat customer!...[More]
By Stacy on All Points Auto Carriers on Feb 10 2016 11:12PM
They are very well on communication with customer and delivery on time. They keep updating the status of delivery everyday and quick respond phone call from customer. I liked way they handle the customer needs and i will use it again next time. Thanks...[More]
By Steve on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 10 2016 11:00PM
Matt was great to work with. He was on top of my order and was very easy to reach with any questions. My car was picked up the day he said and delivered 7 days after just like he said. I was very pleased and there price was the best. I do not usually do these reviews thing but for the service I got it is worth it. Thanks again Matt you were great. Call him at 561 807 7484 and you will see what I mean....[More]
By J. Vitton on Lightning Auto Carriers on Feb 10 2016 10:54PM
The team at Montway worked to get me a reasonable quote for the specific needs to my shipment. The driver that picked up the car was friendly, professional and on time. The driver loaded the car and was off. The time estimates to delivery were accurate and the driver was waiting for me to deliver. I have other cars to ship and will just call Montway again directly rather than use any other service. ...[More]
By Neal Feldman on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 10 2016 10:38PM
This was a wonderful company and they worked with me and helped me in everyway possible. .I would use them again and not thonk twice. the price was very affordable as well. it was a great company to work with ....[More]
By Jaclyn Nead on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 10 2016 10:32PM
This was my first time having a vehicle shipped, and it couldn't have been an easier experience. Matt at Ship a Car Direct promptly provided a very competitive quote, and with a few short emails everything was set. The vehicle arrived in excellent condition, and was actually days ahead of schedule. Throughout the process Matt kept me informed and up to date. I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct to anyone needing vehicle transport services....[More]
By Matt M on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 10 2016 10:29PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great recommendation, Matt! Glad your first shipping experience was positive!...[More]
The driver arrived a day late, but customer service is satisfying in general. All my questions were answered by the customer service rep. The car was pretty dirty when it arrived, but that's to be expected. I would recommend....[More]
By Khoa Nguyen Dang Le on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 10 2016 10:27PM
I called them to have my Porsche picked up. They picked it up within 72 hours. Had it delivered on time. When i called them they always answered. They did what they said they were going to do. Very good company and I would highly recommend them....[More]
By David Lopez on American Auto Transport (FL) on Feb 10 2016 9:57PM
Thought I was going to have to wait a while but same day car was ready they had transport for me. Car got to me in less than 24hrs. Guys were super nice, efficient and friendly. Definantely recommend....[More]
By Kelly on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 10 2016 9:54PM
Delivered on time! No problems at all! I only use this company to transport my cars and ATVs. I do not trust any others. Joel is highly recommended. Quote is fair and will committee to help if you need help with other arrangements....[More]
By Lu Arr on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Feb 10 2016 9:49PM
Response from Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Matthew Sandomir on Feb 11 2016 4:19AM
Thank-you so much for your kind words and review. It was our pleasure to facilitate your transport . We appreciate your time and the opportunity to se...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4 5