View 169,699 Reviews on 3,826 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 17
Reviews 51-75 of 1212
I went online and submitted a quote form and was contacted so many times from so many companies. One company stood out, Coastal Car Transport. Henry was very pleasant to talk to, and he made sure he covered all grounds. He explained things very thoroughly and made the entire process enjoyable. My car arived a day early then the estimated delivery date and I very happy! I would DEFINATLEY USE COASTAL again! Thank you so much Henry and keep your fingers crossed for me please hehe!...[More]
By Ketan P on Coastal Car Transport Inc about 6 Hours Ago
Overall great experience, kept in great contact. Worked with me and the shipper to make for a pleasant transaction. I will be using them in the future for any car transportation needs and I may require!...[More]
By Davis Parker on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Brokers will quote prices based on their knowledge but the actual price will depend on the supply of independent transporting companies. In my case, Greg explained to me how this works and quotes me an estimate of $450 to transport my car from San Diego to Oakland. In the end, no auto transporter accepted the $450 bid so we upped it to $550. Bingo. The company that accepted picked up the car on time but they arrived one day prior to the agreed date. Thankfully, I had a friend available to pick it up. Again, this was not Greg's fault. My interactions with Greg were friendly, timeline, and courteous. ...[More]
By tim on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tim ...thanks for working with us on the quick delivery. Hopefully we relieved some of t...[More]
By tim on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
The representative that I spoke with was Greg Bailey and he was absolutely amazing to work work with. I honestly thought that shipping my husbands truck was going to be a pain in the neck but Greg really worked with us and gave us plenty of options for the best price and the fastest delivery. It was the least of our worries among the rest of our move from California to Missouri. If I ever needed to ship a vehicle again I would definitely be in touch with Mr. Bailey!!...[More]
By Anna Bowe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Anna ...I enjoyed working with you and family. Thanks for the great review. Greg...[More]
The driver sent my number 1 transport was very proffesitional and took his job very serious. His equipment he came with was exceptional. Communication with all parties was great. I was very pleased on everyone's behalf who took part in making sure my vette was transported with the upmost care. I would use again if I ever need to ship. Thank you very much. Keep up the good work....[More]
By Rich on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Driver was great, he contacted me with his location when he got closer. The price was the best we got. The company contacts where very professional. Car was picked up right on time that they gave us....[More]
By John on AutoStar Transport Express about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 3 Hours Ago
From Martina 888-802-8250 x 2245. Thank you John for the great review! At AutoStar Transport Express we only go with top rated drivers, that will ensu...[More]
Anthony was really great. Worked me in quickly and always answered my emails and questions. Car was delivered on time with no defects. Everything went as planned with no problems. ...[More]
By Brian Crowe on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
This was my first time using Transport Quotes. I received the quote and contacted Bryan immediately. He jumped on it during a WEEKEND when other brokers aren't even answering their phones. He had the pick up set up and dealt with the haulers the entire way. They arrived on time, were very very polite. The vehicle was as expected. No complaints at all. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend you deal with Bryan. He's a pit bull and gets the job done just like I like it....[More]
By Michael C on South Beach Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I was VERY impressed with the level of customer service I received. Chell was available at all times to answer questions and assist with the details of pick up and drop off of the vehicle. The promptness of her responses was amazing!!! She made the whole experience pleasant and stress free. Thank You!...[More]
By PB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
This was super easy. Contacted and did everything via e-mail. Eric was very prompt and great communication. Car arrived quickly and in same condition as when picked up....[More]
By Norman on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Glad to keep it easy for you! Thanks, Norman!...[More]
South Beach Transport know how to take care of the customer. From the first email when Danny called. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and honest right up front. He did exactly what he said he would do and more. I knew from that first phone call this would be the company to transport my Range Rover and any other car I need in the future. My driver Sergio was right on point also. He kept be inform and call or answer me immediately. If you want a quality and reasonable company to do your transport, than look no further. South Beach Transport is the way to go. When you call ask for Danny and you will be in good hands. Thanks a million SBT you guys rock........................... KS ...[More]
By Kent Sheppard on South Beach Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Working with Number1 auto transport over the phone was fine, making the appointment was quick. The truck driver, however, was super late to pick up the car. I was told the car would be picked up Sunday evening or so, but the pickup date kept getting pushed back day after day. I told the driver that the only day/time that I COULD NOT have the car picked up was Thursday at 1:30p; the driver called me Thursday morning and said that the only time she could pick up the car was between 2 and 3p. I was livid but was able to make arrangements (after great inconvenience) for her to pick up the car in a parking lot, after leaving the keys in the glove compartment. During transit, the driver was hard to get hold of and I didn't know quite when she'd be able to drop off the car. She called me a day before she dropped off the car to let me know when/where I could pick it up. I paid $1675 total - $225 to Number1 auto transport (finder's fee, I guess?) and $1450 cash to the driver. The car was ok for the most part but was dirty and the windshield was covered in dead bugs/sticky residue. Overall, the service was ok - I got my car shipped across the country for a reasonable rate - but I think I'll probably find another transport company next time....[More]
By Tiffany W. on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Once we got the pickup date and time scheduled it all went well. They picked up on the weekend at a convenient time for my family. The delivery to me was impressive. They gave me a window of 11 AM to 2 PM. My car was delivered to my front door at 5 minutes to 11. The driver was courteous and confirmed that I had no issues with the condition of the car. They did what they said they would do. I definitely will use them again and recommend them to others. ...[More]
By Linda Barsaloux on Stateway Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
We have used this company 3 times now and they always do a great job, I always call George and he always is available I thought it was about time I gave them a positive reviews after 3 years of using them to ship our car from jersey to Florida...... Thanks!!!!! See ya next year!!!!!...[More]
By Joshua on AAA Transporters about 8 Hours Ago
Overall experience was quite good. Was a little nervous since it was my first time shipping a car but all was laid to rest as everything went very smooth. Delivery was prompt. Steve was very helpful and explained everything clearly. I would definitely use this service again. Thanks folks....[More]
By Matthew on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
I am new to shipping an auto and will now likely just drive myself. Andrew was pleasant and sounded honest. Quoted me $990 including their $250 broker fee, thus the listing should have gone up for $740 I asked to get it shipped ASAP starting 9/1 When i hadnt heard anything by 9/2 I was nervous, so called and they said "unusual no one has picked up". when I called 9/3 am they said they would look into it and find me a carrier asap. come to find out later that day they still had not found anyone - and i can see they have now listed to carriers as $1300. i subsequently cancelled the order - but they still have it listed. Lying to me again today that it was cancelled and taken off the listing board last night. SO i would not trust them AT ALL. very disappointing to get into this world of non-delivering the product and price they advised would be easy and rapid. ...[More]
By MS on Car Delivery USA Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Good service , the driver did not speak English well but everything went smooth and my car was picked up and dropped off in a timely matter . The diver was accessible to call when I wanted an update. Everyone was very friendly ....[More]
By Ashlee Wood on Direct Express Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Good experience. I shipped my brand new lexus from CA to NC. The car is very clean on delivery. I appreciate the driver's effort to take care of my car. ...[More]
By Ran Wang on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
Overall my experience was great. Fletcher was amazing at helping me get my car from Chicago to Boston. He made feel that everything was fine and he would handle everything. The carrier was Simon Towing and Transportation. The man that picked up my vehicle was extremely nice and respectful. Also, he checked in with me a couple times before putting up my vehicle. I sent him texts to confirm the address of the destination my vehicle was at and the carrier responded. I'm glad I choose All Abroad Auto Transport. I will definitely recommend to others and would use again. August 19th-I called All Abroad Auto transport and talked to Fletcher. Fletcher was very professional, nice, wanted to help, and made me feel that everything will be okay. He explained the process, answered all my questions, he even gave me a suggestion for my transport because the original plan was going to be difficult. August 20th- Fletcher called to let me know that a few carriers were interested in my vehicle. And everything would be fine. Told me he would call me when he has a carrier. August 25th- Fletcher calls and informs me that I have a carrier and they would pick up my vehicle on August 27th. Tells me to call him when I pick up the vehicle. August 27th- The carrier comes to pick up the vehicle. Asks me to meet him in a area with a big parking lot because the original pickup place was a residential area and he didn't have enough space to get the vehicle. Carrier was nice and even allowed me to drop myself off back at my home, since I didn't have a ride. Told me that my car would be in Massachusetts at their location on Saturday. However, I wouldn't be able to pick up my vehicle until Monday because that's when I arrive in Massachusetts. August 31st- Picked up my car from the location. Everything was fine. Called Fletcher and let him knew everything was fine and I appreciated all of his help. ...[More]
By Marcus on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 9 Hours Ago
The experience with this company was really good. I received my vehicle with no damage which is important to me. I will definitely use this company in the future....[More]
By Quenise Crigler on Get it Done Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
It was great working with ashley. She has good communication. Pick up was later than expected, but cars got there earlier than expected. I would use them again ...[More]
By Dayna sheikh on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
my car was off the main shipping routes in pinedale wy. Dave handled the transport in a timely manner. the driver that delivered the car was very good and careful on the unloading. of my new to me challenger srt8. ...[More]
By Dave martin on Get it Done Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
Everybody was professional and did what they said they would do; I can respect being that I have never shipped a car before. The price seems reasonable and they sent me proof of insurance because that was critical for me to ship the car. The car also came with no damage sustained during the transport. The driver was also on time....[More]
By Reggie on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Happy to keep it safe and timely for you, Reggie! Thanks for the positive feedback!...[More]
This was a totally excellent shipping experience. Luke was outstanding in communicating, the shipment was transported promptly and delivered on time. We will be using CORSIA again and do not hesitate to recommend them to others!...[More]
By US Veterans Memorial Museum on Corsia Logistics about 10 Hours Ago
I shipped two vehicles. 98 C2S and 07 RS4. Both cars very much loved. I must admit I was dubious of this process but Kevin from Dynamic Automovers made it happen just as he explained it to me. The car shipment went through painlessly, the 3rd party driver communication was a tad sloppy on delivery end but not a big deal at end of day as cars arrived safely. Thanks Kevin. Cost $1300 per vehicle. ...[More]
By Matt S on Dynamic Auto Movers about 10 Hours Ago
Just completely satisfied with the experience. Kay was helpful but not pushy, the driver was friendly. precise, but not overly nit-picky in completely the bill of ladening, advance calls were timely and tracking status of the vehicle was accurate and information readily available...[More]
By Dave Pettit on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Happy to keep you well-informed throughout! Thanks, Dave!...[More]
I was quite anxious about transporting my Uncle Jimmy's Jaguar from Ohio to Colorado for two reasons. First, I had never arranged car transportation before. Second, the car is a family heirloom that has both real and sentimental value. Chris was knowledgable, professional and understanding. The level of communication was great, both with Chris and the folks (Russ and Luis) at Top One in Colorado. Luis was very careful and skilled in getting the car on the truck and securing it. It arrived in Colorado in perfect condition. If you read the other companies' reviews you will see some real horror stories. My experience with Chris was truly excellent and I highly recommend Quality Car Move. ...[More]
By Cliff Simms on Quality Car Move about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 9 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
Montway was wonderful. They are the dispatch company. However, thr actual transport company JD or JB AUTO TRANSPORT was hell. Hell. No communication despite telling me he will call with updates. I had to call him. Shipment was horrendously delayed and he wasn't even going to call and tell me. I took off time from work TWO TIMES for this guy to not show up. I owed him $1300 upon arrival but I am SO pissed that it honestly should've been free. The guy, Alex, really dropped the ball and almost got into a fight with the neighbors of where the vehicle was getting picked up at becausr he was rude and disrespectful. He was not very nice to me on the phone. Again, Montway is awesome but PLEASE do not dispatch the company JD AUTO TRANSPORT because I literally had an anxiety attack for 6 long days thinking that my car was actually stolen and that this was a scam... I went through hell....[More]
By Meghan M. on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Move went smoothly. Communication about pickup and delivery times should be a little bit better. Perhaps one day in advance plus a two hour advance call on both ends....[More]
By Robert Stowe on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 11 Hours Ago
Pick up was within the specified time variation as was delivery. The driver was courteous and knowledgeable about his job. The whole experience was pleasant although a bit of a Texas Sweat. We contracted one week prior to pick up; there was really no interest until two days prior. To his credit, Phil described exactly what would happen. We are very pleased with the overall experience....[More]
By Bill on Horizon Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
My cars were picked up from a hotel. Driver was polite and called prior to pickup delivery was fast. The company did a great job with communication. They made me feel comfortable about shipping both of my new Mercedes. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have there cars shipped without headaches or games. Thanks for all your help. Sully man ...[More]
By J.sully on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.v...[More]
By Yu Ri Kang on Montway Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Amerifreight made me feel like a valued customer, and was able to find transport for my car across the nation when other companies couldn't. They kept in contact with me to keep me informed of progress. Will use them again!...[More]
By Natalie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Very good experience, both with booking and delivery. This company was very easy to deal with and picked up right when requested. The delivery happened faster than expected and with no damage. Everything was within the agreed upon date ranges and any questions I had were answered quickly. ...[More]
By cherry on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
I had shipped my car from Georgia to California , but had very little time on hand. I could not wait for 3 - 5 days for a pickup. Karen was absolutely fantastic and helped me find out a carrier who could pickup my car in 2 days and specifically mentioned that they were one of their favorite carriers and I could see the reason why. The carrier was absolutely fantastic with regular updates on his whereabouts and the car was delivered in pristine condition. Absolutely no extra dents / scratches. 10/10 for Karen and highly recommend Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By Pushkar on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Great to hear Karen and the carrier were fantastic! Thanks for the five star review, Pushkar!...[More]
My initial contact with the company was positive. Lecia was very informative, and I was impressed that this was one company that didn't harass me with phone calls or e-mails. Lecia gave me what I felt was a fair quote, as I had seen from this website that if your quote is too low, your vehicle just won't get picked up. Our transport company was A1 Trans. The dispatch person, Leo, was very professional, and helpful. HOWEVER, and here is where I became unhappy- -the car could not be delivered to the destination, but delivery had to be taken in a parking lot several miles away. This was slightly problematic as the person receiving the car had (ahem) no car. But there is a bus. But then the drivers texted to say the car would be delivered at 1-2 am. This is not acceptable. No buses run at that hour, and for a four mile journey, no cab would take a person to an empty parking lot in the middle of the night for a $5 fare. The dispatcher asked if the car could be unloaded and driven to the residence. This seemed like a great solution, and we settled on a REASONABLE time for this to happen. 6-7 am. The car was delivered at 2:30 am. It got there, but I can't call this professionalism. Not holding Amerifreight responsible, but the drivers for A1 Trans really dropped the ball in my book....[More]
By Laura on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
We do understand the inconvenience this may have caused our customer and the person at the point of destination. Unfortunately sometimes carriers may ...[More]
From the very start I felt welcomed, Maria is very polite and knowledgable. Her response time is second to none! I was able to make a quick and confident decision, based on solid information. My carrier was "On Time Trucking", and was very courteous, and on time!!Tim was a very professional driver, and was very particular about his cargo! He was also very timely with all responses necessary to schedule the pick up of my vehicle. Overall I am extremely happy with my experience and would most surely recommend either outfit to ease your moving pains!! Considering the amount of time and fuel required to move a vehicle, I would say that the going rate at the time was reasonable!!...[More]
By Randy on Cavalier Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Dirtbags from the word go dishonest ...vehicle was picked up runningand delivered not running and exterior covered in brake fluid anyone who uses this company has a screw loose......beware of scumbags...[More]
By Mike s on Rapid Transportation about 20 Hours Ago
We were very nervous about shipping our car across country, but Stephanie at Auto Shipping Group Inc made the whole process so easy and stress-free for us. She was very knowledgeable, helped us through all of our concerns, and was accessible throughout the entire process. We had purchased our car online and didn't think we would be able to get it shipped for a few days, but Stephanie made it work and the shipper arrived at the dealership the same day we had called! Even the car dealership was surprised how quickly we (Stephanie) was able to arrange pickup of our vehicle in FL. We had a great experience working with Stephanie and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to ship their vehicle....[More]
By Shannon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Shannon,...[More]
I currently moved from SF Bay Area in California to Miami Florida, I needed to transport my lifted ram 2500 aross the nation to Florida. I found Dixon Worldwide online and decided to give them a call. I spoke with Colin who was extremely professional and gave me the best deal I could find, Best price at the shortest amount of travel time. I would recommend this company to anybody that needs these type of services. Thanks for everything....[More]
By Sean on Dixon Worldwide Logisitcs Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
This is the second time I have used Amerifright and I was very happy both times. They provided the exact service they promised at the price they promised. The driver that picked up my car was professional. He called and communicated very well regarding time of pick up and the process. He delivered my car on time with no problems. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again if I need to move another car. They made the process very easy. They were also the best priced carrier. I priced 2 other carriers when I selected Amerifright. ...[More]
By T. Paul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 11 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 ...[More]
Andrew was extremely helpful from day one. Price was fair and quick, and I soon connected with the carrier. Vehicle was picked up one day early and arrived on time. There was no damage, driver was efficient and pleasant, and overall I had a great experience. I would 100% do business with Andrew and Cruise Control again. I highly recommend them....[More]
By George meeker on Cruise Control Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
The only mistake I made in this whole mess was to pay this fraudulent company innocently and unknowingly $1,100 to move my car. once my money was collected I never heard from them until I call them Car was picked up almost one month later when I had already moved. Guess what my car was packed in one rural village in Alberta(these bastards moved my car westwards rather than eastwards!!!) and kept lying to me serially that it was on its way. Car was packed there for over 2 weeks. The fucken Driver Brian Denena was nowhere to be found and NEVER picked my calls They will not return my money. I actually had to pay a parking fee ($100) and pay a friend to drive all the way from Edmonton to go get the car for me after calling in the POLICE so this stupid company could release my car. This story is very painful. Never used swear words before but do not regret using it a thousand time here!!!! I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS ON HERE FOR VEHICLES IN MTION ARE FAKE. IF U WANNA TO FLUSH UR $$$$ DOWN THE DRAIN. AND STRESS UP UR LIFE VIM IS URS. FILTHY ASSHOLES AND DESPICABLE HUMAN SCUMS - STEVEN, BRIAN AND CODY...[More]
By NASS on Vehicles in Motion about 22 Hours Ago
Malia was clear and concise in explaining what my transport process would be. She gave me excellent customer service. Malia was always available to answer any questions as I waited for my car to be picked up. I would recommend Auto Shipping to others because of Malia's handling of my shipping need....[More]
By Myra Nuriddin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 4 2015 12:48AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER THE PAST EIGHT YEARS WITH ASG I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. WORKING FROM MY HOME OFFICE IN WASHINGT...[More]
After what seemed like 40 Brokers constantly calling I went with one broker, then Bill called. I finally got fast action getting my ride moved. It did not matter what time of day it was I could always get in touch with him! He also knows cars not like some bimbo behind a desk. got my ride todsy! great driver, great family owned company Bill hooked me up with. Although I may never ship a car again, Bill made it alot easier....[More]
By john majeski on Transport Connection on Sep 4 2015 12:43AM
We gave All Day Auto Transport short notice to transport our primary vehicle from NJ to AZ. They came through with a driver and then worked with us on a suitable pick up date. Sierra was very responsive and helpful....[More]
By De Lyle Bloomquist on All Day Auto Transport on Sep 4 2015 12:12AM
Parker Auto Transport facilitated a 2 car move from Arizona to Long Island New York. Cars were moved via open transport by Cam at Royal Auto Transport LLC. Cam was very friendly, courteous and answered all my questions. Cars were delivered on time and in excellent shape. Very good customer service all around....[More]
By DR on MJ Parker Trucking on Sep 4 2015 12:00AM
No complaints, set up quickly, called every step of the way. Updates daily or if anything changed. Picked up vehicle around my schedule and dropped of on time. Great Service....[More]
By David R on Nation Auto Transport on Sep 3 2015 11:59PM
The service was terrific . I had a good experience shipping my car from San Diego to Sterling, VA with Cesar since I didn’t know anything about shipping my car I was kind of Skeptical and worried about who I was going to ship my car with, but when I talked to Cesar he was able to answer all of my questions and help me throughout the process which was a relief because he kept me posted at all times . The customer service experience with Tom was also very satisfactory, communication was key and my car got picked up with the ETA right down to the minute . I would recommend Cesar and his team to anybody who’s looking into moving their vehicle . ...[More]
By Karen tomes on Car Transport Express on Sep 3 2015 11:55PM
I shipped my car with CAA Transport from Richmond, VA to Los Angeles, CA. According to the signed contract, my car was fully insured by CAA Transport during shipment. When the CAA Transport driver delivered my car to me in Los Angeles, I inspected it and noticed two dents on the back bumper immediately. I informed the driver and he called the claims manager, Chris Ko. I talked to Chris on the phone and he instructed me to email him pictures of the dent the following week in order to file a claim. He seemed very friendly and professional at this point. I indicated the damages on the BOL before signing it and getting the keys from the driver. I emailed pictures of the dents to Chris as instructed. However, I never heard back. I sent multiple follow up emails and called CAA Transport almost every day. I never received an email response and Chris stopped taking my calls. Whenever I was able to talk to Chris, he said I would get an email response by the end of the business day. He kept saying this every time I called but I never got a response until over a month later I received an email saying they denied my claim. They said that they ship over 500 cars a month and cannot afford to accept every claim for cars they damage – UNBELIEVABLE. If they can’t afford to fix every car they damage, they either need to change something in their business practice so that they don’t damage cars in the first place or they need to take responsibility and pay for the damages they cause. They are all about quantity of car shipments and all they care about is making money – they are messy and because of that they damaged my car. After hearing about other horror stories in cross country car shipments, I did my research before signing with a broker. However, my broker assigned CAA Transport as my driver at the last minute so I didn’t have a chance to look up their reviews and see how sketchy they are. I thought because my contract said my car was fully insured, I was fine. I even had my Company’s lawyers review the contract to make sure my car was 100% insured. However, at the end of the day there are always conmen in the business that don’t abide by contract’s terms and will dish out whatever “contract” seems legit in order to get business. CAA Transport is one of them. I ended up fixing my car out of pocket – it was $635 to fix the damages CAA Transport caused. Since this was lower than my insurance deductible and lawyer fees would exceed the cost of damages, I was screwed in this situation and forced to pay out of pocket. To everyone reading this review - do NOT let CAA Transport ship your car. If you do give your car to them, don’t expect to get it back in one piece. They don’t even deserve one star. Although there are a few people on this page that didn’t have issues– note this is NOT the majority! Are you really willing to take the risk with your car? There are plenty of other shipping companies with great reviews and even better prices. Do yourself a favor and stay away from CAA Transport. This was by far the WORST experience I’ve ever had with a company in my life. I spent so many hours trying to resolve this with CAA Transport and even more time on the phone with lawyers, etc. This cost me a ton of valuable time and money and I hope that this review can prevent someone else from having the horrible experience I did. ...[More]
By Christina on CAA Transport on Sep 3 2015 11:54PM
Billie Pace was absolutely excellent to work with. Friendly, energetic, and a worker that definitely produces results, Billie Pace took outstanding care of my transport needs. She worked a great rate for me and coordinated a driver very quickly while always keeping me informed. I never had a doubt as to the status of my vehicle and she even followed up after delivery to ensure everything went as planned. Working with Billie Pace was without a doubt one of the best experiences I have had over the phone and her hard work made shipping my vehicle very easy. She did so well I have already recommended her to my father for future business....[More]
By Josh Meyer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 3 2015 11:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
****BILLIE PACE***360-284-7180****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Josh, Thank you...[More]
If you want a company that does what they say they are going to do, that answers the phone when you call, that delivers great customer service and always treats you with respect - Shippingmasters is your company!...[More]
By Tammy Kreitzman on Shippingmasters LLC on Sep 3 2015 11:28PM
For a number of reasons beyond my control, I needed to ship one of my cars cross country (MD to CA) with extremely short notice. I immediately contacted AmeriFreight to explore possibilities and costs, and I feel very fortunate to have been connected with Ali Miller. Ali's customer service was SUPERB! She provided comprehensive information in a succinct and professional manner, and offered thoughtful, sound advice about other aspects of transporting a vehicle. She quickly found a carrier that was available within the timeframe I required, and for a charge I felt was reasonable. The cost was a bit higher than prices advertised by other brokers; however, it included a fee for expedited service which I needed as well as additional insurance. Ali followed up via phone several times to ensure my questions were answered, the carrier was meeting expectations, the delivery was accomplished in a timely manner, etc. All in all, I would DEFINITELY recommend using AmeriFreight, and I hope whoever calls them has the pleasure of connecting with Ali Miller. ...[More]
By John Boyer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 3 2015 11:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 11 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call 770 486 1010...[More]
Billie was very excellent at her job. Very nice spoken, understands your need. and willing to help. I had similar experience with this company before. I would recommend then to anyone and will again if necessary in future....[More]
By Bijaya Shrestha on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 3 2015 11:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
****BILLIE PACE***360-284-7180****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Bijaya, Thank y...[More]
I received a quote $800 by email, On initial call, quote went to $850, I received a pleasant sales pitch, Saks covers questions, concerns and rebuttals, I felt like it will be a smooth transaction. A few days later, I'm contacted by Alex stating a transport has accepted the delivery job the price is now $875 and Alex proceeds to takes their, Saks, broker fee for services rendered. Saks provided me a written contract entailing a pickup and delivery date and contact information on the transport company and driver for assurance. From there, is when it all falls apart, when the pickup date arrives and passes, I never received a call from either the broker or transport company regarding any late issues. The following day I call the broker, Saks, and inquire about my pickup, they were polite and offered me the phone number to the transport company and "suggested" I call them. At this point I'm very confused as to how "this" works because, I'm under the understanding I paid them, Saks, to broker the transport and to followup on the job to be sure things happen as contracted. In reluctance to do the brokers job I contact the transport company and they were apologetic and assured me they would pickup Sat or Sun. That time came and went . . . again no call from broker or transport. I called transport and they said they can pickup on Monday as their truck broke down in GA. How can you get to MN from GA in one day, its already late in the afternoon. I'm getting the feeling I'm being pacified so I call the broker and asked them to followup on the transport. The broker called transport and reported back to me that the transport is on the road and will be in MN on Monday and if I had further questions I should call the transport co. Monday came and went - etc... finally they picked it up on Friday August 21st. I had even a worse experience on the delivery trip. They had 6 missed delivery promises, no follow-up or follow-thru and when I connected with either the broker or transport I received miss-truths, excuses, pacification, procrastination, confusion and complacency and misdirection. To sum it up car was not delivered until September 2nd. 9 days late from scheduled pickup date and 15 days late from delivery date. Communication was nonexistent if I never showed concern for the fact that I paid for a service I was not receiving. This has been the worst transport experience. I feel the broker was ducking their responsibility in our contract, they tried to make excuses for the transport company and push the responsibility off on me the client. So much for the name of the transport company "On Time Auto Carrier" more like "Waste of Time Carriers" I would never use or recommend this broker or transport. The transport company did agree they were in breach of contract and offered me a $50 discount, which I accepted....[More]
By Rick on Saks Auto Trans on Sep 3 2015 10:59PM
Paul, from Shippingmasters LLC, was very easy to get a hold off, very quick, and professional with the rate quote and delivery of the Motorcycle. The bike was a brand new BMW, from Long Beach, CA to Portland, OR. Communication was great, and I felt at ease. Received the bike as promised. Highly recommend Shippingmasters, LLC and will be using their services for future endeavors....[More]
By AL Lee on Shippingmasters LLC on Sep 3 2015 10:48PM
I used this company because of past ratings and references. The first driver that was suppose to pick up my car truck broke down and I had to call the customer service line to find this out. The next driver was suppose to give me a 24 hour notice before pick up he called a couple hours before pick up then he tells me if my car weights to much he's charging me $100 extra. I was never told when delivery would be until I emailed the company. The only information sent was how much it would be and how to make payment. The driver calls me monday afternoon at 2 and says your car will be delivered between 5-7 once again no notice which I called the company and asked for a notice so I can be in the area and have payment. Not very happy at all about the driver and process think I will use another company that communicates better next time. ...[More]
By Tony on 1Flat-Rate LLC on Sep 3 2015 10:42PM
I contacted this company (on a Sunday) in a panic because the original company that was supposed to deliver my cars took longer than I expected to pick them up. The person I spoke with was very knowledgeable and explained the process to me in much detail. She told me it would take 1-3 days for a company to respond to my order. I heard back from her on Tuesday with great news that a company accepted my order. She told me they'd have my cars picked up two days later. I was provided with the drivers number as well as their dispatch. The driver contacted me on Thursday and explained to me that he was stuck in Phoenix due to an unanticipated delay on one of his pick ups and he reassured me that he'd have my cars picked up on Friday. My cars were picked up as he stated and I was VERY happy! On Monday morning, he called and told me he was 30 minutes away from my house. My cars were delivered to me in the condition that I left them and the driver was very professional. I only wish I would have contacted them sooner. I'll definitely be using this company in the future. They are the real deal!...[More]
By S. Harris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 3 2015 10:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
~~~Eva Li Call/text 360-214-3679 Eva@AutoShippingGroup.com 5 STAR SERVICE, BBB A+ ACCREDITED, 13 YEARS IN BUSINESS~~~ THANK YOU SO MUCH Ms. Harris, fo...[More]
My first time having to transport a car was hard enough, but having to do it across the country made it much more difficult. Maria has been able to alleviate my fears throughout the entire process. She has kept in constant contact with me and has been able to answer all of my many questions. I feel very confident that if I have to transport my car another time, I will definitely ask for Malia to help me out with the process....[More]
By MM on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 3 2015 10:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 3 2015 11:06PM
Recently I had to move my daughter from Georgia to Florida we have never transported a car before and didn't know where to begin. I started to Google and I seen many things but what could go wrong. I came across this website and saw a recent review on get it done transportation which made me look further into them, to be honest the name caught my attention. I spoke to a gentleman by the name of David he was very personable and nice he gave me a quote and told me all the do's and don'ts when looking for a company. I never felt pressured we hung up and I called him back three days later to book he remembered who I was which was quite impressive being that I'm sure they deal with a lot of people. My daughters car was picked up on time and delivered at the price David gave me with no problems. I doubt I will need this type of service again but if I do get it done transportation is the only company I will call....[More]
By Steve Leeman on Get it Done Transportation on Sep 3 2015 9:45PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 21 Hours Ago
Steve, thank you for the kind words. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to offer nothing less then a 5 star experience for each an...[More]
Henry was extremely rude. I wanted to ship my car from CA to IN and called months ahead to get a quote. He seemed nice in the beginning but as it got closer to the ship date, I started getting worried since I had to ship by car by a general date so that I would be able to receive it after I arrive. It was about a week before we agreed to ship the car when I called to confirm everything (since its my first time shipping my car or anything of that sort). During the call, he started getting annoyed and started to raise his voice and yell at me. He seemed extremely mad when I asked him why he was yelling and cussing at me (I mean I understand if he was having a bad day, but come on). He then responded by saying that he was not yelling (when obviously he was). I then asked to talk to his supervisor and he then retorted laughingly that he was the boss. I then asked him if this is how he treats his customers and sincerely told him that I just wanted to confirm everything. After all this, he told me to hold on tight until he gives me a call back. He called me two days before he was supposed to get my car and said that he found a driver to get my car THAT DAY. I told him I was not ready and that I thought we planned to do it two days later (and besides if I did it that day, then there would be no one to receive my car on that end since I was planning to travel later on that week). He then said he would call me back waiting on other drivers. On the day in which he said we would get my car, I did not receive any call. I called him the day after for an update and he told me that I still had to wait which it took around 7 days to ship and it was already 5 days before I was supposed to leave. I then proceeded to look at other options and found Kim through Tru Auto Transport. She quickly helped me organize a driver for my car for $900 (more expensive but I needed it), while Henry tried to low ball me at $800 (offering the driver $500 and then keeping $300, no wonder no driver wanted to take the job). Kim gave me a great driver (keeping $100 for herself and $800 for the driver). She was timely and very very accommodating and actually nice! Real talk. My car actually came early too! I would not recommend Coastal Car Transport or Henry at all. He was very rude and does not know how to handle customers in a professional way. You should use Tru Auto Transport instead!!...[More]
By Ron on Coastal Car Transport Inc on Sep 3 2015 9:31PM
Response from Coastal Car Transport Inc
Henry H about 6 Hours Ago
We at Coastal Car Transport strive to exceed our customer's expectations in both service and pricing. We believe in trust, loyalty, and integrity. Sin...[More]
Great People and Great customer Service, Will use this service again if i ever need to transport a vehicle. I was able to get a discount and they will work with you. ...[More]
By Jorge Estrada on Auto Transport 123 on Sep 3 2015 9:24PM
I spoke with Joe in the afternoon he got my shipment set up within 2 hours. He gave me his word and kept his word. He treated me fairly, with integrity. I'd recommend....[More]
By R. Leone on AAA Transporters on Sep 3 2015 9:12PM
The shipment was exactly as I was told. The price, the timeframe and delivery were as expected. The drivers were nice and constantly in touch and available when they had my car. I would use them again....[More]
By Eric Douglass on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 3 2015 8:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 3 2015 11:07PM
I think this is the 4th time I have used these guys. Great team. Shipping of the vehicles was fast and friendly. Would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Kamal Tottempudi on All States Car Transport on Sep 3 2015 8:55PM
I went to them because my Audi dealer recommend them and said they had transported cars for them and done a good job. All they really are is a shipping broker and I don't feel they did anything to earn their cut which was about 20% of the total fee ($875 total with $700 going to the transport company. It started out very smooth and professional, but I ended up on my own dealer with the actual transport company when pick up did not occur as I was told it would. I got my car delivered and the receiving deadline was met, but the pickup was supposed to occur over the weekend and when it went awry Dealer2Dealer failed to respond or have a weekend contact. I sent an email and left a voicemail and five days later, they have yet to respond While I would use the actual transport company (Bright Auto Transport) again, I would not do business with the broker (Dealer2Dealer) again and I urge anyone to avoid going through a broker if you can. It adds a layer, cost and raises the odds there will be problems. Maybe they conduct themselves differently with dealers than they did with a retail customer. It wouldn't surprise me if they did. More reason to avoid them. If they had responded I probably would be writing something about how I understand these things happen and it worked out in the end, but they didn't respond. Ignoring a customer trying to contact you when things are going wrong or not is an unforgivable sin....[More]
By Michael on Dealer To Dealer Auto Transport on Sep 3 2015 8:42PM
Overall good experience. Stressed on pickup but once that was verified I relaxed and was happy with driver I was not available on delivery but driver called and I had someone else check out car. ...[More]
By Kelley on Auto Transport 123 on Sep 3 2015 8:34PM
They didn't make the pickup on time and it caused me a fair amount of anxiety as shipping the car was part of a long distance move occurring at the same time and were starting to bump up against our departure deadline. I did have to make a few more calls to them than I should have, but in the end I got my car delivered in good shape, but filthy (to be expected). No damages and they met the delivery deadline. I think most of their employees and drivers are Orthodox Jews and you could be in trouble if the 24 hours between Friday sundown and Saturday sundown are involved in your pickup as they were in mine. I had to get the owner involved. He was pleasant, respectful and direct. To resolve the pickup problem, he came and picked up my car when we started to run into our departure deadline. I was a bit skeptical, but from that point on everything happened exactly as he said it would. The driver contacted me when he was a few hours away showed up as he said he would. Would I use them again? Yes, I would. The price ($700) was very competitive and fair. My only criticism was the pickup process. It was quite aggravating and brought a load of anxiety at a time when I really didn't need it. I will say my research seems to indicate this is a common issue in the auto transport business and seems to be part of the nature of the industry....[More]
By Michael on Bright Auto Transport on Sep 3 2015 8:18PM
There are a lot of people doing this, but Stateway was not only the least expensive, they came and picked up my grandson's car as soon as we placed the order and got it here so quickly that it was here at his house when his flight arrived. Would highly recommend....[More]
By Connie Buher on Stateway Auto Transport on Sep 3 2015 8:17PM
From the very first call to line up transport of two vehicles to our new home in AZ, Damon Sewell was extremely courteous, informative and highly trustworthy and let us know that we could be confident that they would do an excellent job for us, and THEY DID! Their drivers, the Ringler's called within 3 days of our 10-day window for pick-up and they were here within the 24 hour period for pick-up...very nice people and we sent them off with our vehicles in the beautiful rig and they arrived in AZ. within 28 hours! Remarkable, and our people who took delivery on the other end were really impressed with the Ringler's also! Thanks, Damon, JOB WELL DONE! Only hope our moving company performs as well as you'all did! ...[More]
By DAVID & SUE OGG on Reliable Carriers Inc. on Sep 3 2015 8:13PM
they picked up the car 2 days after I called them and delivered the car on time. Billie was very nice and pleasant to deal with I will use them again....[More]
By mike on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 3 2015 8:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 3 2015 8:45PM
****BILLIE PACE***360-284-7180****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Mike, Thank you ...[More]
I had my Toyota Camry shipped from Houston, TX to Chicago, IL using AmeriFreight and am extremely satisfied with their customer service. They found a carrier for my car within 2 days after placing a bid and I received my car in Chicago 3 days after that. AmeriFreight found a great carrier and they were in contact at all times and kept me informed about the status of my car....[More]
By Peter on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 3 2015 8:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 3 2015 9:39PM
For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
Let me start out by saying I have never shipped a vehicle before, nor have I bought sight unseen. Found the exact truck I was looking for all the way in Florida. Decided to roll the dice and purchase sight unseen. The seller had never shipped a vehicle either so it was a learning experience for both of us. I started shopping for shipping quotes on Uship.com and found Fast Motion on the top of the list every time. Decided to request a quote through their website and got an even better quote direct. Pulled the trigger, ordered the shipping online which was quick and easy selecting all the details about pick up time frame and vehicle specifics. I will add, I chose Fast Motion over a local Missouri company because I could not find a bad review anywhere on the internet. Once I did some digging on my local company the bad reviews started to pop up. Fast Motion contacted me with questions and walked me through every step with confidence. They gave me an approximate pick up window and hit it on the money. Their communication to the seller at the pickup was excellent, he was always informed and in touch with the driver and the loading went extremely smooth. Transit time was quick, picked up on a Wednesday morning and delivered the following Monday morning to Kansas some 1300 miles away. Both of us were extremely pleased how easy the transaction was. The driver was professional and Fast Motion was great to deal with. Best price around, excellent communication, prompt service, easy online quotes/orders. I will definitely do business again and I would recommend Fast Motion to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. Note, the $25 I could get for submitting reviews did NOT bias my review. I am 100% satisfied with their services. ...[More]
By Seth Turner on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Sep 3 2015 7:46PM
Response from Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner on Sep 3 2015 8:28PM
Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service! We look forward to serving you again ...[More]
Gerson is the man! I was worried about the whole process and Gerson was patient, professional and paid close attention to detail. I was able to get my 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon shipped from Hayward, CA to Hermiston, OR without any issues. I gave them very little notice and they were able to ship my vehicle within 24 hours. The driver was friendly and on time. The car was on the road for 48 hours or less and delivered on time without any problems whatsoever. The cost was hundreds of dollars less than Coastal's competitors. I can say without a doubt that this company is completely trustworthy. I will definitely do business with this company again!...[More]
By Ishai Lingan on Coastal Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 3 2015 7:36PM