View 144,075 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 17
Reviews 51-75 of 1249
The People at AutoShipping Group are very helpful and has teamwork. Mr. Lance Staab was so accommodating and honest. I told him that I am open only...[More]
By Isabel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Isabel. thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your ...[More]
Great experience with Numis for the delivery of a 53 MG TD. Vivian was very helpful and explained everything. Johnny was the driver from Ace American...[More]
By John on Numis Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Great experience with Ace American for the delivery of a 53 MG TD. Johnny was the driver and he was excellent - he showed up the same day for the pic...[More]
By John on Ace American Transportation LLC about 8 Hours Ago
I had a great experience with Marc. Pickup was on time, very responsible carrier and on time delivery in good condition. Would definitely recommend ...[More]
By AC on Total Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 8 Hours Ago
Thank you AC! Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 ANYTIME For all your transport needs. We are very happy everything went well! Best Wishes! Marc...[More]
Great service! Would definitely use again! Knowledgable, friendly, and very professional! Pickup was on time and they delivered the car in 2 days! Ver...[More]
By Micah McDonald on New World Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Overall was good experience compare to the horror stories I heard from friends in this regard! It was really door to door service which was great. The...[More]
By Reza Amini on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Reza, thank you for your review. It was great working with you. I apologize...[More]
This was a great service. This was my third time using it and will be using it if I decide to move again. ...[More]
By Bension Mirzakan on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
We used AmeriFreight to ship our CRV from CT to San Francisco. Peter and Grace from PG Daniel, the trucker that AmeriFreight found and in the end ship...[More]
By S CHIEN on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 12 Hours Ago
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Lost two weeks of leadtime that I could have been contracting with a company that would actually move my car. Once I canceled, I received an email th...[More]
By Megan L on Direct Express Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Direct Express Auto Transport
Mike Rupers about 4 Hours Ago
Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Megan Lopresti is dissatisfied with ...[More]
My experience with Nations Auto Transport LLC exceeded my expectations and was absolutely an excellent experience. I purchased my 1972 Barracuda 2 ye...[More]
By Tony Kemp on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago
Called the number on the back of my card and got the Money back learned a lesson don't go with a company who charges upfront no big deal I did a charg...[More]
By Justin on Starr Relocation Services about 16 Hours Ago
I have only just reserved a transport of my PT Cruiser today, so I really can't answer any of the questions, but the reason I am using this company is...[More]
By Joy Nelson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Renee Janisch/Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Joy, for using Auto Shipping Group. I appreciate your son r...[More]
I received a call from Garry on 7/9/14 assuring me that his company was different from the last company which never picked up my car. He said there wa...[More]
By Amy Schumacher on No Limits Logistics Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
3 transactions with company drivers have been courteous and friendly Door to door service. All on time No problems and lowest estimate...[More]
By William Neppel on Direct Express Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Thanks Chris for excellent service! I was amazed at how fast you were able to get my car shipped from florida to new york. Your driver Rob was very ni...[More]
By Val on Quality Car Move about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 7 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
Ali was fantastic to work with. She was very attentive and involved with me to make sure that we had good contact with our driver, that my truck was ...[More]
By Jay Zeiszler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 12 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Bill Avrich was very straightforward and knowledgeable from the get go. He was able to get me a truck the next day. Even when the delivery was one day...[More]
By Jessica T on Transport Connection about 17 Hours Ago
Rob was really awesome to work with. He did everything we asked him to and he even went further when we had issues with the transportation company. Th...[More]
By Nicholas Conlin on Crossroads Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Crossroads Auto Transport
Robert Lananna about 24 Minutes Ago
Thank you for the review, we are happy you had a great experience with our company!...[More]
Organizing pick up was simple and quick. Got a good rate locked in to ship both of my vehicles. The motorcycle arrived early and with weather limitati...[More]
By Justin Ellis on 5 Star Auto Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
The odometer was 99984 when the car was loaded onto the flat bed truck in Portland Oregon. It was read 100805 when it was delivered to Bakersfield Ca...[More]
By MCL on Save On Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Michael of Priority Auto Relocations delivered outrageous service. That's service so good folks brag about it. Fast repsonse of price options for open...[More]
By L Forester on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service. Vehicle was delivered ahead of time. This the second time I have used Joe Gallo. He has come through by getting me the bes...[More]
By Darrin Hemphill on Assurance Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Assurance Auto Transport
joe gallo about 18 Hours Ago
- Non-compensated review, it was marked compensated in error. Darrin, thank you for writing your experience with Assurance Auto Transport. I am very...[More]
Arrived at point of pickup only to find nobody on site. Drove home and my daughter called from point of pickup and said that the driver was there b...[More]
By Valarie Rosavere on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Valarie, I am very sorry that you were...[More]
For several years I've had my car in for restoration in Tolleson, AZ. At last it was time for my baby to come home to Arkansas so I was looking for a...[More]
By Carla on Passport Transport about 18 Hours Ago
All information quoted was extremely accurate. Instructions were excellent as to pickup and delivery. Communication with the driver before, during an...[More]
By John Vitale on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 12 Hours Ago
Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4 5