View 161,411 Reviews on 3,693 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 984
The entire process was handled very professionally. The auto was delivered on time and in excellent condition....[More]
By Carl on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
Sierra quoted me $900 to get my car ship from Fresno CA to Hartford CT. The day before the actual date, Daniel called and confirmed the price again and informed me the driver will be there to pick up my car the next day. On the day of the pick up, Daniel called and said the driver wants $1300. I told Daniel this is a scam. The company quoted me low and then jack up the price at the last minute. I was scrambling to find a different company to take my car, which I did. This is a horrible experience for me. I would NEVER use this company or recommend to anyone. So disappointed and upset....[More]
By Ann on Car Delivery USA Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
The process of organizing the pickup and delivery was extremely easy and efficient. The price was much less than I expected. Highly recommend the firm for any auto transportation needs....[More]
By Bary Brown on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
Bruce the man at PDQ did it again. Two cars from PA to NJ. On-time performance and updates every day until delivery. Can't ask anything more. PDQ is the way to go for moving cars! ...[More]
By JOSH K. on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
First time to ship a car. It was a good experience and will use this company again. Called the 800 number at the beginning of the process and was given explanation over the phone, which helped to ease a lot of ambiguity and concerns....[More]
By Yeung on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 17 Hours Ago
Change my time 3 days before pick up but everything was taken care of. Jordan and the other girl I can not remember her name did great job. Highly recommended....[More]
By Zhong Fu on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
The services were very good and timely. The follow up and scheduling was excellent. The vehicle was picked up and delivered in time. Would definitely recommend services to others....[More]
By Cartransporter on DIY Transport Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
I was in a panic the day my car was to be picked up by another transport company. They guaranteed pick up on the day before I was to fly to California. No one showed up and I was told that there was a window of 7 days. I had spent an extra $200 to stay in a hotel and the price of the transport went up $300! Needless to say I was distraught. I called New World and Michael answered the phone. It was late afternoon. He was calming and reassured me he could help. He DID! My car was picked up from the hotel the next day and was delivered within a week with no problems. Thanks to Michael, my move from Florida to California was less stressful!...[More]
By Gisela on New World Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
the service wasexemplary. the only confusing part was when the other company called me and tried to get me to switch to them for a little bit lower price but i was happy with the service from auto trans 123 ...[More]
By George on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
This was a very pleasant experience and I would use them again! They did what they said they would do!...[More]
By Thomas Davidson on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
We have not shipped a car before and I used the reviews on this web site to choose Nationwide. The initial conversations were great and Laki was helpful. But a week before the pick up date, Laki stopped returning calls and emails. I assume they could not get a driver for the price quoted, which was on the low end. Without any consideration regarding our anxiety in shipping the car on time, they stopped responding instead of letting us know the status and providing options (ship to a bigger city, need to increase the price, etc.). When calling their main phone number, they would only transfer the call to Laki who was not responsive. We called Envision Auto Relocations the day before we had to ship and they were able to arrange transport the same day for only $39 more than the National quote. I would not recommend Nationwide primarily due to their lack of consideration when working with their customers. ...[More]
By rich on Nationwide Transport Services about 18 Hours Ago
I had a hard time finding a company. I was very nervous as well. But Chris and his company did a great job. And their word was bond. My car was where it was suppose to he and a few days early also. I will most definitely be using him again when I leave this area and I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone especially service members waiting to move vehicles that aren't going OCONUS but CONUS and not wanting to place unnecessary miles on their vehicles. It is definitely well worth it. They definitely get 5 stars from me....[More]
By Diane Ingram on Quality Car Move about 18 Hours Ago
Stateway Auto has been the Best company by far. I have used other companies in the past and Stateway Auto Transport outshines the rest. They are Honest and up front to get your needs handled....[More]
By Michael Gemmell on Stateway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Autos was a fantastic company to work with. I got a text from the company to tell me the projected date of the delivery. I then got a call day of from the driver letting me know the time he would be arriving. Driver was on time and very nice and professional. Also got a text to day to make sure delivery went smoothly. Would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Kyli Odom on Angels Moving Autos about 19 Hours Ago
We had an order with Nationwide Transport Services, but starting a week before the agreed upon pickup date they would not return calls or emails to confirm the date and time. I contacted Jennifer at Envision the day before we had to ship the car and she was able to set us up with same day transportation. I know this was an unusual circumstance to have a carrier ready and we were very fortunate. Jennifer, their dispatch contact and their driver would always answer the phone and provide helpful information. Most of the other transportation services were not available to answer the phone nor reply with email once they sent their initial quote. We have not shipped a car before and thanks to Envision, the result was the best we could have hoped for. ...[More]
By Rich on Envision Auto Relocations Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
We were very nervous to transport our car from Florida to California because you always hear crazy stories and everything is handled over the phone or via email. I called them on Friday and by Tuesday our car was in transport. It arrived here yesterday (Sunday) and we had communication with the Driver Felipe on Thursday with an estimated arrival time of Sunday. We are extremely happy with this company. Very Professional and Very Reliable. The quote was $925 with it possibly going up $100 and the total was $1000. They were still cheaper than the quotes I was getting online. Car arrived in perfect condition just like they promised. Thank you staff for all your hard work and thank you for a smooth, no hassle transport. A Plus Company!!!...[More]
By Christopher & Dawn Conner on Economical Auto Transport Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
I was looking for a company to transport a car to NM which is going to be a graduation gift for my son. I started looking 3 weeks before I needed to send the car. Derick gave a good quote and said that it would be no problem getting the car moved. A week before I needed the car moved, nothing from him so I called to inquire. He said let me make some calls and I will get back to you. Two days passed and no call back. Called him on the Friday of the week before and he said only thing he could get would be 25%higher in price. I told him that wouldn't work and I didn't appreciate being jerked around. Very unprofessional!!!...[More]
By Jesse on Dynamic Auto Movers about 19 Hours Ago
the service was great I would refer family and friends for transport services. The driver and Sue were customer friendly and professional. ...[More]
By Pernell Brown on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
I was very satisfied with the service. My car was picked up on the day promised. I was given a window for the day the car could arrive at my destination, so I was fully expecting to be without my car for at least a few days. I was very pleased when I received a call from the driver of the delivery truck a couple of days before I arrived at my destination to find that my car would be there the day I arrived. He told me to call when I arrived and we could schedule a time for me to pick up the car. I was kept in the loop throughout the entire process. Everyone I dealt with at Ship A Car Direct, including David who was my primary contact was friendly, professional and knowledgable. ...[More]
By Tom on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
The price quoted for an enclosed shipment was excellent. My car arrived in excellent condition. I would recommend Angels Moving to anyone....[More]
By Sean on Angels Moving Autos about 19 Hours Ago
I am extremely pleased with the service I received from Casey Jackson as he was prompt, very professional and explained the process very well. The transporter was also very good on both the pick up and the delivery. I highly recommend Auto Transport 123....[More]
By Bill on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
Number 1 Auto Transport - Vero Beach Florida to Cape Cod Massachusetts- The whole experience was super. I would recommend this company many times over!! My broker Sam Green's customer service was excellent. He provided a great price especially considering the limited time frame I presented him with. This team in Merrick NY are on point! I'm happy I found them..other brokers wanted double the rate and refused door-to-door service...Sam took care of everything. My driver Valdo Aguiar was awsome. He was easily reached for transport updates, professional, careful, and efficient. I just can't say enough... Thank you guys! ...[More]
By Monica on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
every thing was perfect good work would call again Lee was excellent I will refer to some one looking for send a car...[More]
By Carolyn on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
This was my first experience transporting a vehicle and I will certainly choose South Beach for vehicle transports in the future. My vehicle was picked up and delivered as scheduled, and Alex was available to answer questions at all times right up to the delivery of the vehicle. With all the transport company choices, I chose South Beach because I did the research on this site and others, and because Alex was quick to respond to my questions but was not at all pushy. Great experience....[More]
By Amanda on South Beach Transport about 20 Hours Ago
first time transporting a vehicle - very good prompt service and kept in contact with us - everything went as planned - could not have gone better! ...[More]
By JoAnn Silva on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 20 Hours Ago
From strat to finish Truck It Transport exceed my expectations! Communicating with them was easy and pleasant, pricing was more than fair and the service was excellent. Thanks for a great experience....[More]
By Jay P on Truck It Transport Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
We dealt directly with Joe Tutera to arrange the pick-up, delivery and price of the transport. He was a total professional, a friendly and accomodating person. We would deal with them again. The pick-up person (russian descent) was polite and efficient and took care of securing the care in a professional manner. The car got to Denver in a timely fashion and was "all in one piece" perfect. Thanks. Kathy C....[More]
By Kathy on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 21 Hours Ago
Jim Page has come through for us in another pinch. Always reliable and on budget, Jim gets cars moved that no one else can. I received quotes from numerous other companies that were 2x the cost and 3x the wait. When Jim says he can get it done... HE CAN GET IT DONE....[More]
By Ian Smoak on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 21 Hours Ago
They did a great job. I will absolutely use auto transport 123 again Thanks for getting my car here ...Cassie's was professional and pleasent to work with ...[More]
By Ron hansen on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
a1a express auto shipping is a fantastic group Carrier. Frank, Joe and Chris are great for helping out. I would recommend them any time. Once received my request for carrier within a short time I received a quote from Joe and after that I then received a phone call from Joe and from there business was done. From there its history. The driver left at 7:30 AM and arrived at my destination at 6:00 in the evening. A smooth ride because it was a remote area where I live. the drive seemed to enjoyed the ride. It makes very happy that things went smooth. I would highly recommend a1a express as a carrier, for your goods and welfare. Thank you to the group well done job. ...[More]
By Leandre Chamberland on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC about 21 Hours Ago
Joe and the team were awesome........great price, great service. the experience was great...i had zero issues in working with Joe..This was the second time that I used this service and it was flawless...................................................I would highly recommend using Joe and his team....[More]
By bob on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 22 Hours Ago
My car was brought from California to Florida in a remarkable 2 days. I feel that is Excellent considering the fact that the car was an immaculate antique before and after the time it was picked up and delivered....[More]
By bryan on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 22 Hours Ago
Even though there were bank problems with the vehicle i was shipping, Sherry was patient and very understanding of my situation. My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered on time as well. I also liked that the driver answered my calls and gave me time updates. Would recommend Sherry and use her again as well....[More]
By Patrick on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 22 Hours Ago
It was a experience with Angels Moving Autos. They gave me a great price and kept in contact from the minute the car was picked up to the deliverd time. Will definitely use them again....[More]
By Annie L. on Angels Moving Autos on May 4 2015 12:58PM
The pickup of the auto was delayed by half a day because of the storm the night previous and because of damage caused by fallen tree, pickup was late afternoon which was perfectly fine. The pickup delay set the delivery time off considerably, which was fine with me also. Both motor companies were fantastic. Customer service is stellar. I was informed all along from start to finish and will use them again in the very near future. Here's hoping that you have the same results I did. Absolutely all around terrific people to work with. Thank you....[More]
By Lynette Lemcke on Able Auto Transport on May 4 2015 10:46AM
Got a promising quote with Stateway.Though I realized it was just a quote. The price was adjusted alittle higher than expected but I was able to learn also that your car won't picked up by any carrier until you allow to offer more which is just okay for me as long as they can pick up and deliver my car. Time management matter alot for me and I always wanted to stick with my schedule. I am glad Stateway; not like the other Auto Shipping companies I have heard about. I asked them to deliver my brother's car to me in Philiadelphia. Sure thing I really told them to please deliver on time for I was so far from my work and I need to held meetings and stuffs. So in real score, Stateway is A+....[More]
By "William YAdams on Stateway Auto Transport on May 4 2015 9:12AM
After talking to several shipping companies, or brokers, and reading their reviews, I was very discouraged, but I took a chance with Randy in AAAll States because he just sounded honest and I trusted him, he was just confident and made me feel good from the minute he took my order. I was asking for a complicated shipment because the car was in a remote location, out of the normal routes and the vehicle didn't have brakes, it wasn't operable, and I wanted a low price, too. Well, he took my order without hesitation and didn't even took my credit card till he placed the order. I was very surprise, and ecstatic when he called me the very next day to tell me that he had a truck ready to get my car, he said he wanted more money than we agreed, but I didn't have to accept that yet, so we waited for the next offer, and right the next day he had another truck that took my offer and he picked up my car that same night. I talked to the driver as he was picking up my car, and every day. He delivered it earlier than we thought and in perfect condition, super nice guy, too. I was so impressed I wanted to pass this experience on, because it took all the anxiety away, this company won't let you down. They are just trustworthy and straightforward, and I might add the lowest price in town. Don't waste your time, go with them, I highly recommend them. ...[More]
By Cristina Wilkinson on AAAll States Auto Transport on May 4 2015 4:14AM
They transported my new $300,000 2015 McLaren 650S Spider from Virginia to Texas. They were timely and professional. My car arrived without a scratch or incident. ...[More]
By j Wester on Nations Auto Transport LLC on May 4 2015 4:10AM
Jim exceeded all of my expectations. Honest and very professional. I will definitely call them for my next transport job. ...[More]
By Henri Bock on South Beach Transport on May 4 2015 3:59AM
Moving out of state has it's stresses. Thankfully, I found Lance! I made the mistake of entering my info into some kind of auto transport broker site and was contacted by dozens of transport companies. From our first contact, Lance made me feel comfortable. He provided me with my estimate and explained the fees. It was unfortunate that when it came down to it, a couple days before pick-up the driver wanted more money. But what could I do? Lance broke the news to me and I understood. I needed my cars transported and at this point, it was what it was. I trusted Lance and wasn't about to shop other companies. I initially contacted Lance a little over a month before our move. He touched base with me during that time to let me know I was scheduled and not to worry. He also called to make sure we arrived safely in our new state and again to ensure we received our vehicles and that we were happy with the service we received. As for the driver. He was thorough and courteous. We couldn't believe it when he arrived the morning of delivery! We thought we wouldn't have cars until later in the day (we were stranded and ordering take-out since we arrived at our new home). If I were to move again (but I'm NOT!), Lance would be the first person I called. Not only was he knowledgable, he fielded my repetitive questions with kindness and understanding. And when I was stressed, he took the time to reassure me everything would be okay. Thank you Lance! Their lucky to have you! *My actual cost was somewhere right under $1600 - I cannot remember the exact amount. Original estimate was $1370....[More]
By Kim Michele on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 4 2015 3:26AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 4 2015 3:32AM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kim I am glad you are close to getting settled in on the move. It was just a pleasure assisting...[More]
From the start Jamie, was very helpful I let him know. I have never shipped a vehicle before He really made the process easy explaining every detail. even when I asked the same question Three times it happen just like he said on time and really reliable I would Recommend Jamie and his team at AAA Transporter's of greater Miami Florida great job thanks...[More]
By SIXTO RAMOS on AAA Transporters on May 4 2015 2:39AM
The great reviews for Bill on this site are true, and he earned them. I have watched friends and family deal with other transport companies in the past, and by far the service and attention you get from Bill is unsurpassed. In a world where lots of brokers only see you as a dollar sign, Bill treats you like a real human being, understands that you care about your car, and personally handles your case from beginning to end. He knows the business inside and out and it shows; he got us a carrier the same day we placed the order, even though initially it looked like no closed carriers were traveling our route. He negotiated a fair price for a high-quality carrier for me, sent me background and contact information for that carrier company, and was transparent about every step he was taking all the way through. He conferenced me in on a call with the carrier company to arrange logistics and stood by to make sure the carrier understood my needs- I've seen other brokers leave their clients to deal with carriers by themselves like lambs thrown to wolves because they've already earned their cut when you deposit. Bill will absolutely get the job done and done well. Fast, efficient service takes all the pressure and stress off of what could easily be a nightmare, so you can stop worrying about shipping your car and get on with your life. Recommended without hesitation. ...[More]
By Deb C on Transport Connection on May 4 2015 2:35AM
driver was professional and super nice cant remember his name but would ask for him again he called and keep me informed of his deliver time and was here when he stated. my ford arrived in great shape with no dents. really a pleasant experience and would use them again.cant say enough...[More]
By neil on Nations Auto Transport LLC on May 4 2015 2:34AM
My experience with the arranging the transport and the carrier was 100% positive. The carrier, Scott from Eagle Transport, answered my every call and was 100% honest with me. He delivered my car from N. California to S. California on the same day and even help me push the car (it was a project car so it was non-operational) into my garage!!!! Fully recommend!...[More]
By Cesar M on Ship a Car Direct on May 4 2015 1:24AM
After I placed the order the truck was picked up early within the window given and since the carrier had team drivers it was delivered just three days later. The driver called me well before delivery time so I was not surprised and he was very courteous. Yes the vehicle was dirty but I expected that with a 2200+ mile trip on an open carrier. I will definitely use them again....[More]
By Garry Baxter on Transport Connection on May 4 2015 12:38AM
Dealing with All Aboard was a piece of cake. The transaction went well, all aspects of the transport was done in a professional manner. We are all very pleased with the handling, delivery and conduct of the transport driver and of All Aboard Transport (Fletcher). I recommend their services for any and all vehicle transport in the Continental United States. Thank you, for your services. Daniel...[More]
By Daniel Demara on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on May 4 2015 12:05AM
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher on May 4 2015 12:38AM
My pleasure Daniel,Thanks.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport....[More]
Jeep was picked up on time and delivered to me a day early! Very happy with the job they did! I would recommend Montway to my friends as they were very punctual and helpful in the transport process....[More]
By Bob Brightwell on Montway Auto Transport on May 3 2015 11:11PM
By Bob Brightwell on Montway Auto Transport on May 3 2015 11:11PM
Tim Logistics gave me the best price,a lot of companies prices were ridiculous ,and I felt they were over charging.But They worked with me and gave me the best quote....[More]
By Treva on Tim Logistics on May 3 2015 10:53PM
Manny instilled confidence in us because we had not shipped a car before. He was patient, very understanding, and most personable. We priced with other brokers, as well as South Beach Transport, but his price was one of the best. We actually chose South Beach because of Manny. He also connected with us every step of the way to make sure everything was OK. We will definitely use this company again because we still have another vehicle to ship. The actual carrier of the vehicle was also good and very thorough. They went over the car with a fine tooth comb to make sure everything was noted. Much to our surprise they were able to deliver to our daughter's front door in downtown Seattle. On time and no glitches. ...[More]
By Jocelyne Harding on South Beach Transport on May 3 2015 9:46PM
I was making a move from California to Texas and wanted to ship my vehicle. I searched the web and found Road Runner Auto Transport. Their web page contained what could be taken as endorsements from both NBC & ABC, along with excellent customer reviews. I requested a quote online which was very reasonable and then called them to arrange pick up and delivery dates. The representative was very helpful and assured me that my vehicle would be picked up on the date I had requested and would be delivered within three to four days. I signed an online contract but didn't really check the small print. Forty eight hours prior to pick up I called the company and was assured that my vehicle would be picked, they were waiting for a driver to accept the order. I called again twenty fours hours before pick up and was told exactly the same. On the day of pick up I was told I was a priority but still no driver had been assigned. I had by now picked up a hire car to cover the days I thought I would be without my vehicle. I moved out of my home having to leave my vehicle with a neighbor who was good enough to take on the responsibility of handing over my vehicle for pick up. The day after scheduled pick up I received a call from Road Runner telling me a driver had now been assigned and my vehicle would be picked up the following day however, the driver was requesting a further $50 to get my vehicle to Texas. I felt that I was being held to ransom but as I had a flight booked that day I agreed. My vehicle was eventually picked up five days after my requested date and was delivered a day later than scheduled. I was able to get the drivers cell phone number the day he called me to arrange pick which proved invaluable in chasing him up for delivery. The driver gave me a 15 minute pick up window and I had to constantly call him to finalize a delivery time. He eventually showed up on a gas station forecourt at 10pm! This was the worst service I have ever received from a company, the customer support was non existent and I was never ever given a truthful response to any of my questions during the whole process. I would never use this company again. The only good thing, my vehicle arrived but with extra car hire fees paid over $500 on top of the quote. Please take this from my experience "if it appears to good to be true it probably is!" ...[More]
By Stephen Walters on RoadRunner Auto Transport on May 3 2015 5:54PM
Shipped with Stateway Auto Transport from Delaware to California, and I must say, they really do their job professionally, they won't let anybody down, no matter what! They came right on time, packed up everything quickly, all while being very friendly and polite with me, that's something you don't see every day! Commendations to the guys, they really deserve it!...[More]
By HH on Stateway Auto Transport on May 3 2015 5:23PM
Shipped my car from Alaska to colorado. I was nervous since i have never done anything like this before but they were very friendly and helpful. They did a very thorough check of the car when I dropped it off in Anchorage which was relieving. Every time I emailed them to check where my car was they responded right away. They used a ship from anchorage to Seattle through alaska auto transport and a trucker from Seattle to Denver through border to border. The guy that dropped off my car was very friendly and worked hard to get my car as close to my doorstep as possible. No new scratches or damage just a little dirty! Definitely would use them again. Thanks guys!...[More]
By Nadia on AutoStar Transport Express on May 3 2015 4:49PM
This is.....by FAR.....the absolute worst experience I have ever had online..... First, Stacey Brown PROMISED pickup the same day , or next day of my vehicle.....THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!! - then, she provided me with the drivers phone number - it was a bogus number......Then, I tried to contact them via email, and phone, but they never responded....THEN, I finally talked to them, and talked to the driver while I was "on hold".....driver said he would pickup that night.....he never did......FINALLY, he picked up the following morning (3 days AFTER the promised pickup date), and on the day the vehicle was SUPPOSED to be delivered!!!!!! It is now 2 days more, and the vehicle isn't here.....and the driver does not respond......and Stacey brown doesn't respond.....and Jennifer in dispatch doesn't respond......and I have no vehicle.......my next step is to contact the department of transportation, my credit card company, and the state attorneys office........ABSLOUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! - AVOID THESE CRIMINALS!!!!!!!!...[More]
By MIKE on Nation Auto Transport on May 3 2015 4:28PM
I manage a Toyota car dealership in Orlando,FL. Our dealership serves as the distribution center for our brand’s dealerships in Florida. We use a local transport service to ship out cars in bulk as we get them. Unfortunately, they came under the subject of a state investigation and stopped all service without previous notice. Out of options, I went to my computer and started searching the internet for transport companies. One of the first ones I found was Apollo and I was immediately impressed by their rates. I contacted them and they were politely understanding of my situation and had 3 transport trucks there the same afternoon to pick up our cars and transport them. Many thanks, guys. ...[More]
By Natalie Wood on Apollo Auto Transport LLC on May 3 2015 3:20PM
My experience with using Jay for securing a carrier to transport my car from VT to CT was amazing!. I called l him on Friday and on Tuesday the carrier picked up my car and delivered it the following day. I never imagined that it would be done so quickly at a cost that fit my budget. He was honest, upfront with all the details and kept me informed through the entire process. ...[More]
By Susan on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. on May 3 2015 2:47PM
From the initial phone call to retrieve an estimate until the vehicle arrived at the destination port, Jay walked me through the entire process and broke down how simple the process was, as well as when, who, where, and why to call/interact with each individual responsible for different segments of the transport. I was incredibly pleased with Jay's knowledge and professionalism on the move as well as his willingness to answer and questions and satisfy any questions/comments/concerns i had even beyond normal business hours. I would highly recommend Jay's Auto Transport to anyone looking to relocate their vehicle and I will be using Jay's Auto Transport the next time I need to move my vehicle!...[More]
By Justin B. on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. on May 3 2015 7:10AM
Everything went well from start to finish. Plan to use them again. Everything was explained clearly. ...[More]
By Lupe on MAS Auto Transport on May 3 2015 6:41AM
Before Choosing Elite I chose two other companies first, one could never find a driver and timed out and the other raised price within 3 minutes of me accepting their proposal. So to say the least I was skeptical about what would happen with Elite. I was pleasantly surprised that Elite did exactly what they said and handled all my special requirements as well. I have already received my car and paid exactly what I was told it would cost. I am not being offered a thing by Elite to write this review the only reason I am writing this review is Elite did exactly what they said and did it for the price they quoted and their customer service was excellent....[More]
By William Snyder on Elite Transport Service LLC on May 3 2015 3:32AM
I had a good experience with AmeriFreight, I would use them again and recommend them to friends and colleagues....[More]
By Anthony on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 3 2015 2:56AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 4 2015 12:04PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I shipped two vehicles separately in December from Cali to Florida. Emily was an absolute pleasure to work with and she made the logistics of the shipping easy.. I had a small dispute with a driver when my second vehicle arrived. I was able to reach Emily and someone from the customer service department named Mark, and they both got on the phone immediately and rectified the situation. It was very reassuring to have them....[More]
By James Roberts on Stateway Auto Transport on May 3 2015 2:42AM
We had an issue with the car lot but Joe kept his cool and worked through the problem. He contacted me several times to give me updates and is truly a professional! Trust him with your vehicles and to do a great job! A very honest man! ...[More]
By Chuck Varga on Grifo Auto Transport on May 3 2015 2:33AM
It was excellent and punctual on time despite the harsh cold conditions only thing that was my only complain was the price i paid as if it was an enclosed trailer it couldve been at least $100- $200 less overall great!!!...[More]
By Roberto Garza on Exclusive USA Auto Transport on May 3 2015 2:31AM
I received a gift for my birthday- Chevy Impala the car of my dreams. I had to ship my Impala from Severn, MD to Rockledge, FL. After I placed my information, my mail was full of responses. I didn’t have any idea about transportation companies. I have just heard a lot of horror stories but never thought I would be a part of that. So I went a company that had been used by my cousin once. He shipped his Nissan with Global and was very pleased. My baby needed to be shipped very carefully. Driver was supercareful while unloading the car. Great job. Thank you for making me happy with my car. ...[More]
By frank davis on Global Auto Transportation on May 3 2015 1:45AM
The whole process was awesome and the delivery was on time as promised by the Agent/Driver. I will always use QAutoTransport at anytime and will definitely recommend this company to anyone at anytime....[More]
By Ayo on Q Auto Transport LLC on May 3 2015 12:21AM
My experience was good. Unfortunately, I had the car delivered at night, when there is not light. On the other hand, I was able to check some dents in the hood. I immediately complained the company and they paid me the cost for the car to be repaired. ...[More]
By Wilma Bellamy on Ship a Car Direct on May 3 2015 12:09AM
This was by far the best customer service. Everything was done as stated. Bruce is a great guy and I would recommend him to anyone. I had a very bad experience with another company and got the run around for over a month. As soon as I dropped them and went with PDQ, it was delivered in no time. I appreciate great customer service and that is what they provide as well as fast service. ...[More]
By mandy on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. on May 2 2015 11:54PM
By Alice Bleks on Global Auto Transportation on May 2 2015 11:39PM
I NEEDED TO GET MY CAR PICKED UP & SHIPPED IN A HURRY.MONTWAY HAD IT PICKED UP IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS.THE DRIVER WAS PERSONABLE & COURTEOUS.BEST & EASIEST PART OF OUR OUT OF STATE MOVE SO FAR!!!!!...[More]
By ED VISCUSI on Montway Auto Transport on May 2 2015 11:18PM
I want to thank you for your help in the transport of my daughter's vehicle to Washington recently. You were very professional and informative. The car was picked up on time and it was there in Washington in 5 days from pickup. Amazing. The man who picked it up (Boris) and did the delivery was very polite and personable and reassuring about the transport. I felt he was honest which made the process easier. He even allowed some personal effects to go with it. ...[More]
By Tom C on Motor Movers Auto Transport on May 2 2015 11:01PM
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Motor Movers Representative on May 4 2015 6:43AM
24hr Service -call-text-email- CALL BEN @480-428-1264 ben@motormoversautotransport.com Tom, I'm so glad I was able to help you and make sure everythi...[More]
I am very happy to have selected Nation Auto Transport to ship my New Z06 Corvette. They were on time, gave an uo front fair price, were not pushy at all and easy to work with.Richard always kept in touch and informed me when picked up and when delivery approaching. I would recommend and do another car transport through them. Thank you....[More]
By Derek on Nation Auto Transport on May 2 2015 9:51PM
I was at work,they worked well with me,I could not use a phone,they worked with me online.The car was delivered to my wife.The driver was very nice,and that made my wife at ease.Our dealings with the service was first class thank you...[More]
By Scott hook on Montway Auto Transport on May 2 2015 9:11PM
Joanna was great, she explained everything in great detail. she was honest and pointed out everything that I should be aware of when shipping cross country. spent a lot of time with me on the phone explaining the whole process. very appreciated!...[More]
By michael on TD Auto Transport on May 2 2015 8:50PM
Jonathan Michael was excellent throughout this process! I have transported my car a few time prior this has been the best experience. He made sure to keep me in the loop the whole time and my baby arrived safe and sound. -Thanks Jonathan!...[More]
By Crystal on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 2 2015 7:27PM
I'm an Internet she's manager at Premier Auto House of Illinois and this year I've used Countrywide 5 times and they have always come through. They are my go to shipper. Thanks guys you're the best!!!!!...[More]
By Larry on Countrywide Auto Transport on May 2 2015 7:11PM