View 148,622 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 16
Reviews 51-75 of 1189
At first these guys seemed decent, price was fair right in the middle, but then they came back with a higher price. I was in a pinch because my vehic...[More]
By Nick on Dream Auto Transport on Sep 20 2014 5:48PM
I had a great experience shipping my car! I do not like to drive long distances and this was a great solution! This my very honest opinion! It was ...[More]
By Sharon on Ship a Car Direct on Sep 20 2014 5:04PM
excellent job by DNA Auto transport from the start with Dominic in the office setting up the arrangements for my 3 vehicles to be moved at the same ti...[More]
By Jim D on DNA Autotransport LLC on Sep 20 2014 4:56PM
Ric, the manager was very honest and provide excellent customer service. I highly recommend his service....[More]
By Mona on Moter Movers on Sep 20 2014 4:25PM
I needed my Corolla shipped out as soon as possible, and tried to move it for over a week with another company. I called uship back to request new quo...[More]
By Satyajit Deshpande on Seamless Auto Transport on Sep 20 2014 4:14PM
My father had just passed away and I had a short time to get his Jeep transported to South Carolina before I had to fly back home. I had found what I ...[More]
By Paula Reddington on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Sep 20 2014 4:10PM
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher on Sep 20 2014 4:21PM
My pleasure Paula, glad I could help when it really counted and the last thing you needed on your mind was shipping a car.....Fletcher BBB A+ ( Goog...[More]
Fletcher stayed in touch with me throughout the whole process. My vehicle was picked up on time and dropped off on time just like Fletcher assured me ...[More]
By Justin on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Sep 20 2014 4:09PM
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher on Sep 20 2014 4:17PM
Thanks Justin I take care of all of my customer the same......Fletcher (Non Compensated Review) All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport....[More]
My car didn't get picked up and tried call them but no answer. I called other companies and found out they put it on the broker site for $1000. I didn...[More]
By axel on Destiny Auto Shipping on Sep 20 2014 4:07PM
We were very apprehensive about transporting our car cross the USA. Especially by short and long haul conveyors. The contact person at United , Valeri...[More]
By A. Rosenheck on United Road on Sep 20 2014 3:54PM
We shipped a 550 SL 500 MB to ship from California to Florida . The company and all their employees were fabulous. Promises made where kept and comm...[More]
By Tim Watenpaugh on Ship a Car Direct on Sep 20 2014 3:48PM
This is not the first car I have purchased and shipped from out of state. I contracted with Auto Shipping Group because Julie sounded nice and profess...[More]
By Chris Carter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 20 2014 3:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Chris I am sorry for the delay in delivery of your vehicle. We have noted this experience w...[More]
The driver kept in constant contact with me as the vehicle got closer to me so we were able to coordinate and he was willing to change drop-off locati...[More]
By Gail Perry on Ship a Car Direct on Sep 20 2014 3:22PM
We called Julie Johnston to use her services again as soon as we new when our car needed to be shipped. Everything that Julie handled was done promptl...[More]
By Bonnie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 20 2014 2:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bonnie it was great working with you again for your transport back. I look forward to talki...[More]
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Roberto Esquenassi on A-1 Pacific Inc. on Sep 20 2014 1:52PM
Tami was the first person i spoke with which made our decision to go with them. Then kim helped us through pick up and drop off of my vehicle. Will su...[More]
By Alenamari Or Blayne Haiola on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 20 2014 1:26PM
A quick recap on my experience with iMovers and Leo Danza: 1. Filled out a request online for a quote to ship my car. I received emails and phone cal...[More]
By Mike on iMovers on Sep 20 2014 1:02PM
Contacted by Rene Boch broker for Transport King Logistics LLC was told that my RV would be picked up on September 15, 2014 even if I paid for economy...[More]
By maya on Transport King and Logistics LLC on Sep 20 2014 12:01PM
Had just got a my old job back and had to move back to Jacksonville in a hurry. Taking my second car down had to be transported. Liked the honesty fro...[More]
By Mickey on Exceptional Auto Transport on Sep 20 2014 11:14AM
My experience was awesome if I have to do it over again it will be with Chell Hart of the Auto Shipping Group. I was clueless and this was my first ti...[More]
By dan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 20 2014 10:45AM
By Geronimo Gibovich on AAA Transporters America on Sep 20 2014 10:30AM
Brett at Amerifreight was the broker agent and he competently addressed all our questions throughout the process. He was accessible by phone – ...[More]
By Glen D on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 20 2014 9:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 20 2014 3:35PM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I bought my husband a Ducati 1098 from someone in WI. They were able to transport the bike for less than it would have cost me to drive up and get. My...[More]
By Andrea Boyes on Truck It Transport Inc. on Sep 20 2014 8:36AM
Graham was very helpful. The pickup took longer than I expected but the delivery of the car came a day early, which was greatly appreciated. ...[More]
By RG in Va on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 20 2014 7:44AM
Angel's Moving Cars really honours their name. My wife, daughter and I were relocating for work from Charleston, West Virginia to Houston, Texas i...[More]
By Miguel Tovar on Angels Moving Autos on Sep 20 2014 7:13AM
Lola was really easy to work with. She contacted me when there was a last minute cancellation of a car. She gave me a cheap rate that I got at the beg...[More]
By Noah on Door to Door Transport on Sep 20 2014 2:11AM