View 150,769 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 13
Reviews 51-75 of 954
I contracted with Amerifreight to transport my 2004 F250 Crewcab Short Bed from Az to Pa. They were quick to get back to me every time I needed information and worked well with the carrier to make sure the truck got to me in a timely manner. The truck got picked up on time and was delivered hassle free with no damage....[More]
By Brandon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 18 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Do not use this company unless you want a Huge problem on your hands. Worst customer Service Ever. Cannot get in touch. Must call. leave message will call you back at their convenience. Booked because I was told that they had a truck in the are on the day that I called. Found out later that they only told me that so they do not loose my business. Veh was picked up 2 days late. Causing me to incur storage fees. When called to complain I was accused of not reading my contract(standard) and told that I should have paid 150 more for same day pick up. Never was offered this option. Spoke to "Manger" who stood behind his crew and basically got the impression customer is ALWAYS Wrong. When vehicle was delivered they wanted to collect the entire amount. When called to straighten this out I was told to pay up. NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY....[More]
By Christine on Stateway Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
There are quite a few transport companies listed online so I opted to look for one using customer reviews - even so, the list was still huge. I feel fortunate that I stumbled upon Mike at Auto Shipping Group. It was the prompt and thorough communication that set him apart so I opted to use them as pricing was pretty similar for a few quotes I received. The pickup was timely and professional. The car arrived as promised and the drop off was unhurried and convenient....[More]
By M Salek on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Marc, Thank you for your nice review. It was a pleasure hel...[More]
This was our first experience with having a vehicle shipped. We put it out for bid, and were flooded with calls and e-mails from brokers with pricing and why their company was the best. Spoke to Bruce at PDQ, and he was genuine on the phone, and explained in detail how the whole process works. Vehicle was picked up on time, delivered on time with no damage, and was to the penny what we were quoted. After reading many online reviews, you just aren't sure what to expect, but we were pleasantly surprised at how easy this process was. We would recommend Bruce at PDQ, and will call them first for our next delivery....[More]
By Ed Smoot on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
The company is so great! When calling for the quote, the representative was so helpful to give me a quote right away. However, i could get a quote online with same price. Actually, i finally did online. It' s convenient. After i placed the order, i received email confirmation and other information as indicated on website. All has been done on time frame. The driver was nice and delivered earlier than i expected. In summary, i'd say this company offers an affordable price with a fast service. I'll definitely use or recommend this company in the future! ...[More]
By Bryan T. on Direct Express Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
2012 Toyota Camry was picked up in 2 days after completing the order and delivered next day, customer service rep was very helpful and our buyer was extremely happy with driver. we have been using haulmatch for the past 6 years and never had any problems with them...[More]
By Dave Hunter on Haul Match about 18 Hours Ago
(831)234-7914, and once I made a decision to go with Affordable everything went quickly and efficiently. Thanks so much!...[More]
By Kim on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Brandon really helped me. He was knowledgeable and honest about the cost and time frame. My car even arrived earlier than I thought and they even picked it up a lot earlier as well since they were in the area....[More]
By Zalia Wallrabenstein on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES *** Hello Zalia , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much ...[More]
Just as Kelly predicted, the transportation was assigned as soon as they car was available and it was delivered to the destination in a timely matter. The overall process was easy and efficient. ...[More]
By A. Lewis on Direct Express Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
While they were not the cheapest quote I received, they were able to pick up our car the next day and have it delivered from KY to CA in only 5 days .... I frequently drive there and it takes me 4 days minimum, so for them to deliver it that fast is phenomenal. Oh, did I say that it was received in the same condition that it was in when picked, well it was. From the moment that I talked with Dina at Angels, I felt good about my decision to go with them. There was clear and timely communications from both Angels and the transport driver from the time I gave them the contract until the time the car was delivered. We knew at least 2 hours before it was scheduled to be at a pick up location, and then more direct contact as the driver got closer ... simultaneously to both me back in KY and my wife in CA. ...[More]
By Larry H on Angels Moving Autos about 19 Hours Ago
This is the first time I have had a vehicle shipped, and there were certain requests that I needed to be sure were taken care of. Stephanie was a great help to set up the initial pick up of the vehicle. She answered all of my questions and followed through. Both the pick up and delivery times were exactly as they were confirmed to me. Auto Shipping Group took good care of me and my vehicle. I would certainly recommend them to anyone....[More]
By Doug W on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY. ****5 STAR SERVICE*** Doug, Th...[More]
I was quoted a delivery date to get the car to Virginia. I booked an airline flight out safely (I thought) after that date. When the date got close and no word on the car I called for an update. I was told it was in SC and would be there soon. As it turned out the car was still in CA and had never even left a full week after they picked it up. I had to rebook my trip and spend a fortune on airline fees. Then they said they would miss the newly promised date. I finally had to drive in a rental partway to meet them to get the car. The company cannot be trusted at all. Avoid at all costs!!...[More]
By Bill C on Skyline Express about 19 Hours Ago
Deliviered my vehicle from Texas to Arizona with no damage . The Contact person was so polite and made my day easy by taking care of all stuffs. will go for it again if needed. ...[More]
By David Livingston on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
CUSTOMER SERVICE TOOK REALLY GOOD CARE OF ME. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM....[More]
By Yvonne Morris on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
Great experience from initial call to delivery. Car was picked up on time and delivered across country in seven days, the short side estimate of delivery time. Everything worked as described in the process....[More]
By John on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was great working with you and the very...[More]
I dealt with at 2 other carriers who were total losers before I found Matt Salzberg at Ship-A-Car-Direct. At first when I went to their website, I could ask questions and get answers typed to me at once. I dealt with Lee online. He gave me a quote instantly and then I dealt with Matt. They were so very professional and thorough. Matt told me exactly what to do - from taking photos of the car to how to prepare it for shipment. He found me A-1 Transport, a father and son team. Everything went so smoothly. The car arrived o ntime and was in perfect condition. I could not be happier with Ship-A-Car-Direct, and would highly recommend them to anyone. Nancy Donaldson...[More]
By Nancy Donaldson on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
Kelly was friendly,straight forward and confirmed a reasonable price. Only hang up was upon car delivery it was a little dirty inside from driver(s) in and out of car. Would recommend and use again. ...[More]
By D.G.Miller on Direct Express Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
AmeriFreight Car Shipping, the broker, was excellent in terms of explaining the process and answering my questions. They were able to find a carrier within 2 days of initial contact for just $100 over their initial quote. The carrier, Varanian Transportation LLC, was easy to get in contact with and provided the driver's phone number to keep in touch. Although the estimated pickup and delivery times were perhaps overly optimistic, as they were late by a few hours on both ends, the vehicle was picked up on a Tuesday and delivered the next day. Overall very happy with the experience, and would definitely recommend....[More]
By Dave G. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 18 Hours Ago
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
This was my first time to ship my car from St. Louis to Naples, FL; I had always driven in the past. I talked with several companies and friends who had used Passport and decided to go with them. Price was a little more than others, but the quality of the service from the time I first picked-up the phone and called Passport, talking with them many times, and the driver (Cliff Weinhardt) was extremely efficient, easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable with my car. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Don on Passport Transport about 20 Hours Ago
This is the 3rd time I have used this car transport company and I feel it's a good price for the move. I will be using them again in the future. ...[More]
By Joyce on Direct Express Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Stephanie was great from beginning to end. Our transportation wasn't a easy one shipping a car from Canada to the US. But with that said, she made it go smoothly. Great communication throughout the process. Thanks Stephanie!...[More]
By Alex Boler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-213-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Alex, Tha...[More]
Marie was very professional and personable in helping me get my truck moved. The driver was great in getting my truck on the carrier since it wasn't running. I would definately use Marie again and will refer her to anyone I know who needs to move a vehicle. Dom...[More]
By Dominick on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Account Executive about 20 Hours Ago
Marie 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Dom, It was my pleasure in helping you get your INOP truck moved. I am glad you ar...[More]
This was one of the best experiences that I ever had. Thank you guys for your great prompt service. Highly recommended. ...[More]
By Louis Cianciola on Navy Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Very quick and friendly. Very helpful. It was delivered in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Morgan Beggs on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
I had a great experience with this company. Jason was good at making sure that I got what I wanted. I had a special request and he met that as well. My car was delivered on time and clean. They were the best on price. Would use them again the next time I move....[More]
By douglas on Exceptional Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Auto transport delivered my truck on time very helpful and and reasonable. nothing was scratched or broken very well maintained. i would consider moving vehicles with this company. excellent....[More]
By Aaron J King on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
When I started the process of looking for a carrier I started with sending out a general request. Low and behold I was inundated with offers both by phone and e-mail. I pick out CAR DELIVERY USA first since they sent me an e-mail bid of $580. When it came time to contact them I told the lady on the phone, that if they would honor the bid of $580 I would go with them. She proceed to race through a spiel of information and I barley caught that the price was now 1080. I said your offer is was $580 and she replied that it was only an ESTIMATE. After going back and forth with her for a minute I hung up on her. Since CAR DELIVERY USA was so poor in doing ESTIMATES I decided to go with a different company. My wife suggested that I look on line and read reviews. I spent about two hours reading positive and negative reviews. I chose the company that had bad reviews that appeared to be out of their control. Stuff always happens no matter how hard you try. I chose SHIP A CAR DIRECT. Their bid was a little higher than the other company which did not matter to me because I wanted to have confidence that what I was being told was the truth. Matt was very helpful. Once I started the process it was actually very painless. I am not writing this review just for the sake of the rebate. I was very unhappy with the other company and I was very happy with my experience with this one. Thanks Matt for all your help. If the need should ever arise I will use SHIP A CAR DIRECT. Cliff Miles Orem Utah ...[More]
By Cliff Miles on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
Wow, This company answered my prayers after all the phone calls and emails from all the other companies out there. They called me once and one follow up email didn't call me again. So decided to call them and had a truck ready for me, a little earlier then i wanted but rather early then late! I went ahead and rescheduled for the summer time when ill be heading back to Jersey City, Thank you guys!...[More]
By JASON on Passage Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Jim Page kept me informed during the whole process. Car was delivered on time and undamaged. Driver was courteous and helpful. Will do business with again if needed....[More]
By Bob Wagner on Nations Auto Transport LLC on Oct 23 2014 9:37AM
Car was picked up one day late but delivered on time. Jorge is an extremely detail oriented individual who thinks ahead - drove my car off the transport and home the last quarter mile as he had concerns about low-hanging branches. Submitted an extremely detailed and thorough walk around, let me take my time checking before signing off, explained every prior scratch and his decisions on where on his transport he stored the car. Chatty, courteous and professional throughout. Would use again....[More]
By Keshav on Car Go auto transport on Oct 23 2014 6:44AM
The company picked up and dropped off very conveniently. They were timely and polite. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Anthony C on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 23 2014 1:44AM
I have been working with 7Star Transport for almost 3 years now and I move a lot of vehicle From all over the state and overseas too, I never have any problem with them, sometimes they get busy but they get the job done . I highly recommend it .. ...[More]
By Ahmed on 7 Star Auto Transport on Oct 23 2014 1:05AM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 18 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call LEVY (866) 576-7009 ext.212, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
Mike and Chris were great to deal with, I've used them twice this year and each time I was given a great price and fast service. I would definitely use them in the future. ...[More]
By Chris on AAA Transporters on Oct 23 2014 12:46AM
They called right away with a quote and they picked up the car the next day! They took it across country in 5 days which was perfect timing for me. Good communication and car was fine when they delivered it to my door! ...[More]
By Terri on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 12:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 5:21AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I used Automoves to transport my X5 from Greater Vancouver Area to Mississauga, Ontario earlier this month. My quote request was addressed within 1 hour and their rep followed up to address all my questions regarding available options. I went with transport option by rail since I wanted to get my car as soon as possible. Cost was a factor so I chose terminal to terminal service and dropped my vehicle off at their terminal in Richmond, BC. The car was on its way the following day and I was provided with a tracking number. Automoves rep called me 24 hours before arrival and advised that the car will be ready for pick up the following afternoon. Communication was great, my car arrived damage-free, so I am a happy camper!...[More]
By Chris Renner on Automoves Ltd on Oct 22 2014 11:22PM
Excellent service!!! MoVing can be stressful. I have used MVS CANADA twice to move my vehicle and both time I didn't have to do anything. Christina was always on top of things from pickup to delivery. All I had to do is to email Christina and rest is done with ease. I am extremely happy with the service and would recommend everyone to use it. Well done MVS!! ...[More]
By zee on MVS Canada Logistics on Oct 22 2014 11:06PM
Car arrived on time and looking showroom new. Initial number with wrong number provided to Angels was corrected quickly. I'd definitely recommend them and will use them again if I ever have the need....[More]
By Mark Winkler on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 22 2014 10:46PM
I cannot thank Chris from Quality Car Move enough for all his help getting my car from California to Florida. He was accessible at any hour of the day to answer questions, and walked my mom and me through the shipping process. He was very professional and always kept me up-to-date on when a truck would be available, and tried his best to work around my mom's busy work schedule. Although I was nervous about the open carrier option, my car made it here without a scratch. I plan on giving Chris a call again when I need my car shipped. I highly recommend him! His prices are fair and his customer service is the best I have experienced. ...[More]
By Danielle on Quality Car Move on Oct 22 2014 10:17PM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Oct 22 2014 10:24PM
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
Lecia at Amerifreight assured us that their drivers have ratings of 95 or above. Who creates those ratings? Do they refer to the driver or the car carrier? We have experience with other companies transporting our cars. Those car carriers were solid and newer. They are similar to the types of carriers that car dealers use to transport new vehicles. With the assigned carrier out of Pennsylvania, the car carrier was from 2006 (8 years old) and extremely rusty with mismatched tires and inferior straps to hold down the car. We were reluctant to release our car to this appalling vehicle though the driver of the rusty carrier seemed alert and competent. The pick-up was delayed because this old rusty carrier was being welded back together at the shop. It is shocking that the carrier was able to drive across the country at all. The positive points were that Lecia and the driver responded to my calls and questions about the process. The driver phoned me when the car arrived in Los Angeles which I appreciated. It was a scary experience and we are so relieved that our car finally arrived at its destination (with a higher cost than the original quote) and in one piece after an 11 day journey....[More]
By Lawson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 9:01PM
All went well with the delivery of my newly purchased vehicle. Pick up and delivery was a day early which was not a problem. The driver did however required us to drop off and pick up the car close to the freeway, which would make it not door to door service. Other than that, everything went well....[More]
By Curtis Seagondollar on Premier Auto Shippers on Oct 22 2014 8:46PM
I have transported vehicles cross country in the past with some issues, but this experience with Sun coast Auto Transport was smooth, and issue free. I was more than pleased with their services....[More]
By W Dupler on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. on Oct 22 2014 8:16PM
Once I clicked "send" with my requirement, it was like being hit with 1,000 used car salesmen from across the country with non-stop calls and emails...very slimy. Save yourselves some time and agony...just call Byron Taplin and he will take care of you with 1st class service. He is extremely knowledgeable, not pushy, no hidden fees and very reliable. ...[More]
By john on All American Transport on Oct 22 2014 7:40PM
I'm not one who writes reviews but this company deserves it. I'm in the Coast Guard and had to do my PCS move from Louisiana to Maryland and did a partial ditty move and borrowed My farther in law's cargo trailer. After I finished my moved, I had to find someone to ship the trailer back. I did research for about a month as to who had the best reviews and best prices and diced to decided to go with Ameri freight. The biggest part of everything was really the reviews. Everything they said was right on. Pick up and drop off was 3 days like they stated and was very happy. I had to make sure my father in law's cargo trailer got back to him in one piece. Unhappy father in law = unhappy wife= unhappy life and I'm so thankful for Ameri Freight and Lecia for all there help. ...[More]
By Daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 7:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 5:21AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
We were very intimidated by the process of transporting a vehicle, but Phil at TransAuto Transport was very helpful and put our mind at ease with the entire process. I can't say enough good things about this company. They delivered as promised!! Even the driver that transported our vehicle kept us informed every step of the way, he was very professional, courteous and such a nice man. Our entire experience was positive from the beginning to the end. If we ever need to transport another vehicle, TransAuto Transport will be our first call.. Thank you guys so much!!...[More]
By Christina on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC on Oct 22 2014 7:19PM
This is the second time, I used Ship a Car Direct. The first time was a year ago. Both times I was totally satisfied, with the transaction. I was fortunate to deal with Tom, both times. Both cars had no damage and nothing was missing. Last year I tried to use another company, they waited until the last second, and then told me they couldn't get anyone to do the job. Three weeks of aggravation. I spoke to Tom at Shjp a Car Direct, and within an hour, he was successful. Tom kept me in the loop during the whole transaction. Thanks again Tom for a very smooth transaction. I highly recommend Tom and his company....[More]
By Jim Biggins on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 22 2014 7:12PM
I was amazed how simple it is to move a car 1900 miles. Car was picked on time and deliveried on time as well. This guy was amazing from the price to the service. I wouldn't recommend calling anyone but these guys :-)...[More]
By Lori Franklin on Get it Done Transportation on Oct 22 2014 7:11PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Oct 23 2014 12:16AM
Lori, thank you for writing about your 5 star service from us here at Get it Done transportation. Being family owned and operated and transporting ove...[More]
I originally opted to go with a cheaper company, who ended up being fraudulent. Angles was always extremely honest and upfront with me on the cost of the transport and I should have trusted them from the beginning. The process with them was so easy and pain-free that it was worth whatever cost to use them. They were extremely professional and so easy to work with....[More]
By Jessica R on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 22 2014 6:33PM
Overall a good experience. Customer does need to realize transport date is determined by loads. May take a few days or even a week to get your vehicle picked up but that is the way the whole industry works. They do treat your car with care!...[More]
By Dave Gilmore on Passport Transport on Oct 22 2014 6:25PM
I received a quote and follow up from Sheldon, after speaking with him I felt the car was in good hands. I received a call from the driver a few days to schedule pick up, the driver loaded the car and secured it on Friday and it was delivered to Dallas TX on Monday, the customer called to report the car had arrived and he was happy. ...[More]
By Peter Lombardo on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Oct 22 2014 6:09PM
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 20 Hours Ago
From Sheldon 888-802-8250 EXT 2252; I remember when you called me asking for an Open transport for that beautiful 1968 Porsche 912 Coupe you were a li...[More]
Great customer service with Jason. He did a great job communicating what to expect, and the delivery process went as described. Would definitely use ship a car direct again!...[More]
By Andrew on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 22 2014 6:03PM
Craig was able to find a transporter to deliver my BMW x5. The first transporter sat on the order for 13 days without providing a confirmed pickup date. Craig was able to find another company but to deliver to Montana rather than my home in Canada and that was fine with me. The second company was able to pick the vehicle up within 4 days of the confirmation, and had it delivered 6 days later. Overall it ended a positive experience. Without the first transporter it would have been a perfect transaction! ...[More]
By Terry on eShip on Oct 22 2014 5:58PM
Response from eShip
Craig G on Oct 22 2014 6:13PM
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Being that they are trucks things do come up , but with my round clock availaibilty I can make any change an...[More]
Sam at Number 1 was very knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me get my car transferred from Albuquerque to Denver in the right amount of time. My car arrived the next day after pick up and was in the same condition as it was picked up. Great job!...[More]
By kpetty999 on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Oct 22 2014 5:29PM
Lecia was very friendly and fully explained the process of shipping our car. She quickly listed our shipment request and secured a shipping company in under 15 minutes. I plan on using AmeriFreight for my next move. ...[More]
By Ryan McGuire on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 5:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 5:38PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review)...[More]
I am more interested in great customer service than price, but got both when working with Felicia Bond-Williams at Auto Shipping Group. ...[More]
By Quinton Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 5:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 6:16PM
**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Quinton, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! I appreci...[More]
I had to ship my 2012 Nissan Sentra from Illinois to California. On a short notice the auto shipping group was able to arrange a shipment carrier for my car with in 3 days. The pickup was on time and the delivery was also prompt. The carrier type was of open type, there was no damage to the car. Also, the response to my inquiries while the car was being shipped from IL to CA was prompt. I would definitely recommend this shipping carrier for any one who is planning to ship the car. ...[More]
By Raghu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 4:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 5:13PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Raghu, Thank yo...[More]
I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and worked with Chell Hart after we had worked with a different auto transport company but they stopped responding to us after telling us that they were having issues with the pickup and did not provide us with any updates until after the window for pickup had passed. Chell was very helpful and informative, helping explain exactly how the process works (this was my first time dealing with this), was very personable and friendly and a pleasure to work with. She helped me with getting my vehicle moved in a timely manner and was very proactive with communications, exactly as I had expected with the previous company that I gave up on (and last a deposit to). I would definitely recommend Chell and the Auto Shipping Group should you have any auto transport needs. They are thoughtful and courteous and will make sure that you are taken care and will use them again in the future for an even bigger move. Chell- Thank you again for all of your help in getting this done for us....[More]
By Tony T on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 4:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Tony! I was so glad to be able to help you and your family with this transport! ...[More]
Overall, the experience was very good. Tom from Ship a Car Direct explained everything very well and was responsive. The only negative aspect of this was scheduling a carrier in advance. To explain, I moved to California days in advance and was unable to have someone in NY to hand the car to the carrier. As a result, I needed to fly back to NY. I would have liked to have been able to schedule a pick up date several days in advance. In the end, I picked a date and crossed my fingers that a carrier could be found which Tom was able to do. ...[More]
By Christopher on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 22 2014 4:26PM
This was the best transport company to use. I had a classic car that I needed transported immediately to a show and this was the only company that could do it at the last minute. The driver was nice and was early....[More]
By douglas on Exceptional Auto Transport on Oct 22 2014 4:22PM
Fast and easy, very professional service. It took far less time to arrange than I thought. Ali called several times with updates, you just couldn't ask for better service. VERY PLEASED. Price was below what others had quoted. Driver was right on time, car was on the ground waiting for me....[More]
By Jeff Wolfe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 3:50PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 4:52PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Wendy Barker was a pleasure to work with. Although the move didn't happen as hoped. She worked out great pricing, and was more than willing to answer all questions for me....[More]
By gg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 3:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 4:49PM
Wendy Barker 360-241-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com GG, It was a pleasure talking with you. Sorry your move did not happen. I am glad I was a...[More]
The entire process from pickup to delivery was very smooth. Customer service provided by Robert was fantastic. I would use them again for sure. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending them to my friends and family. ...[More]
By Shelly on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 3:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 3:39PM
****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Shelly, thank you for the kind words and letting me assist you with getting your ...[More]
I have used Angels to transport my 2 cars from Florida to Caliofornia and back for the last 5 years. I only have one word to describe their level of commitment- PERFECT. You know that you are dealing with a fantastic broker when things go wrong. This time the transporter, who usually gets 5 stars, had a mechanical problem with his truck and could not get to us in the time required. I don't know how she did it but Dina and her Angels found an even better transporter who picked up our cars within 45 MINUTES. NOT ONLY THAT, THE COST WAS $100 LESS THEN THE OTHER COMPANY. That is class. Seven days, right on time, the transporter delivered my cars. They were dirty, as expected, but who cares. I have NEVER had an issue with Angels and will continue to enjoy our relationship as long as I keep returning to California. This group is a bunch of winners....[More]
By Art on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 22 2014 3:17PM
Had a great experience with this company very professional and easy to work with , I recommend this company to anyone. Thanks Mr Reyes ...[More]
By Ahmad R.Peay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 3:14PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 3:17PM
Robert J Reyes 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the feedback Ahmad! You were great to work with and I'm glad your tra...[More]
Honestly, I was blown away by how easy this whole process was. I had called for several quotes and heard horror stories of shipping a car cross country. I got a competitive rate from Tige and within 1 day my car was picked up and dropped off 2 days ahead of schedule! It was quick, easy and seamless. Thanks to Auto Shipping Group for the awesome service!...[More]
By Meniyka on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 3:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 3:24PM
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
I found a website that I could use to get multiple quotes from brokers across the US. After I entered my information quotes started coming in pretty rapidly. Destiny Auto Shipping was the lowest quote. I contacted them immediately and started doing business with Alex Stevens on 10/6/14. It was at that time I was asked to enter a Deposit of $150.00. With the remaining $475.00 due when the truck was delivered that I could pay via Credit Card. They told me the first available pick up time was 10/9/14 which we agreed on. On 10/9/14 I emailed Alex back at the email we had been communicating on and asked simply, "Are they not picking this vehicle up today?" - To which I never received a response. On 10/13 I emailed Alex -AGAIN to express my displeasure that I signed an agreement, paid a deposit that the transit company would pick up our truck and still no one had called to confirm any details. I also requested an insurance certificate for the carrier (Destiny's website says to contact info@destinyautoshipping.com) I never received the insurance certificate. Also, In my email I said that I thought I should go with a different carrier. When I told them I was going to try a different carrier - I started to research how I could get my money back. It was at that time that I found out EVEN THOUGH THEY DID NOT MEET THE CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WE BOTH AGREED TO, THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY FULL DEPOSIT. They expect you to follow the contract, but when it comes to agreed times and dollar amounts (Later I was asked to pay $75.00 More than the original Quote), they didn't follow the written agreement even ONCE. Since I would be out the Deposit money or 40 % of the deposit money either way I reached out again on 10/14. On 10/14 I emailed Alex again telling him I still haven't heard from him and asked him to call me back. I also called and was unable to reach anyone. On 10/15/14 I called again and Kelly answered the phone. I told her that I had been trying to ship a truck and that Alex wasn't returning my emails. She pulled up my order # and began looking for another carrier to help us. When she found one she told me that instead of it being $475.00 on Delivery it would be $550.00. Since I needed the truck shipped and I was going to be out my deposit money (or at least half) I didn't have a choice - If I wanted it hauled I was going to have to pay more than agreed- so I did. She was honest and told me though that I had to have certified funds (cashier check, cash or money order) for the truck to be released which Alex of course said that they would take a credit card to get me to agree to signing the contract. Kelly was mostly very pleasant to work with and she went out of her way to get the Carrier to accept payment from Destiny, so I could pay Destiny with a Credit Card and they would later reimburse the carrier. When the Carrier arrived he was very friendly and professional. He delivered the vehicle in the time frame he said he would (although not in my original requested time frame). I've emailed Destiny for a copy of the receipt for the full $700.00 I paid or for the $150.00 deposit and so far I haven't heard back and it is 10/22 now. All in all, I was going to see about transporting one other vehicle to see if it was a one off situation but I believe this is truly their way doing business. I feel as though they use false quotes and aren't accurate about the services they can provide to get you to pay the deposit. It is just very bad business practice to tell someone I will pick your vehicle up on X date, then not show up or call or return calls for more than 6 days and still not provide a full refund when they are the party that didn't fulfill their part of the obligation. Kelly was nice and I appreciate her help. Had it not been for her on 10/15 I am sure Alex would have never gotten my vehicle shipped and I would be out the deposit or 40% of it. ...[More]
By Niccole on Destiny Auto Shipping on Oct 22 2014 2:52PM
Was treated well. Any questions I had were answered on the spot. And all promises were kept. Great people to work with. Made it as simple as one phone call....[More]
By jon lucas on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Oct 22 2014 2:27PM
This company is pretty good! I would use them again if I needed another car transported. They picked up my car in the time period they said they would. And they also dropped it off at the time period they said they would. I would definitely use his company again to transport another car. ...[More]
By Ashley on AAA Anytime Inc. on Oct 22 2014 2:19PM
Transported a Vintage VW Bus and BMW Z3 2,400 miles. Paid $2,200 ($1,100 each) for the transport for both cars. From start to finish, the service was top notch. Booking agent, Lecia, contacted me multiple times during the transport to make sure I was happy. Had direct cell phone contact with both the driver and dispatch staff. The equipment used to transport the vehicles appeared to be modern and well kept. Cars arrived in the condition they left California. Would recommend to anyone. ...[More]
By Doug Cunningham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 2:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 3:13PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
i have used D&G three time now and every transaction has gone smotthly, I would recommend them to anyone!!! AAAA++++++++++++...[More]
By thomas on D&G Professional Brokerage on Oct 22 2014 2:10PM
Response from D&G Professional Brokerage
Otto Garcia about 21 Hours Ago
THOMAS,, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! ...[More]
Kimberly was great to work with, she found me a pick up time that worked with my schedule and made sure that everything went great with the pickup. I appreciate her taking extra time to confirm all the details. She was very quick to get back to me with all the questions I had. The price was good and they delivered with they said they would....[More]
By Allison Zollinger on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 2:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 2:21PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Allison, Thank yo...[More]
This was the first time I've arranged to have a vehicle transported. Brandon educated me on the process so I felt comfortable talking with my boss and having Auto Shipping Group transport my boss's Escalade. The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered to the final destination in a timely manner and was waiting for my boss and his family once they arrived in Utah. There were no issues with the vehicle upon arrival. If I ever need to transport a vehicle again, I will definitely contact Brandon at Auto Shipping Group! ...[More]
By Barb on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 2:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 2:33PM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES *** Hello Barb , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much a...[More]
THE COMPANY UFIRST AUTO TRANPORT WAS AWESOME MADE MY EXPERIENCE WORRY FREE VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF, PRICE WAS AFFORDABLE AND WAS THE BEST QUOTES OUT OF THE FIVE COMPAMY THAT ALSO CONTACTED ME. THE TRUCKING COMPANY USE TO TRANSPORT MY CAR WAS ONLY 5 MILES FROM MY HOUSE WHICH MADE IT VERT CONVIENCE....[More]
By M. PALMORE on UFirst Auto Transport on Oct 22 2014 2:01PM
Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered 1,800 miles in a little over 30 hours. F1 Transport, Mike, did a super job....[More]
By SteveM on Stateway Auto Transport on Oct 22 2014 1:40PM
It was urgent to bring down a handicap accessible van for my brother who had an accident and was not able to make his doctor visits because he did not have transportation. We purchased a used van in Nebraska but needed to get it to him as soon as possible. Angel Moving gave me a specific time for pick up and delivery. Service was excellent. I recommend this service from Angels Moving....[More]
By C. Perales on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 22 2014 1:11PM
The company was very professional & fast with pick up & delivery. Other companies quoted good prices but were not responsive to getting the job done in a timely manner....[More]
By Presidential Auto SAles on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 22 2014 1:00PM