View 153,960 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 12
Reviews 51-75 of 852
This was my first time shipping a car and was very apprehensive . My car dealer recommended Chris and assured me he was a pro..From start to finish , it was a painless experience . He backed up the price quoted and was always available.....[More]
By Lara Dondero on Quality Car Move on Dec 19 2014 3:34PM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Dec 19 2014 3:37PM
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
I found ShipACarDirect online and priced around with a few others. My initial contact with Tom at the company was informative and helpful. We had a tight window to move the car during a time when capacity was tight. I was assured that the car would be picked up and delivered on time. They not only did that, they did so with a competitive rate. The driver who came was great and it was nice that it was the same person who picked up the car that delivered it (no shuttling or transfers). We will definitely use them again if we needed to and would recommend this company to anyone we know. ...[More]
By Ken on Ship a Car Direct on Dec 19 2014 3:08PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Dec 19 2014 8:11PM
Thanks for the great recommendation, Ken! Great to hear we met your timing needs affordably!...[More]
Gail was tremendously helpful on this move. I transfer a vehicle 2 times a year for many years now and I have never had a more helpful rep!...[More]
By Tim Berry on DIY Transport Inc. on Dec 19 2014 3:01PM
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric on Dec 19 2014 3:13PM
We are so glad that Gail was such a tremendous help to you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.Rana...[More]
I was very skeptical to send my car, but the experience turned out to be great. The pick up and delivery was quick and on time. No issues....[More]
By AJ on Ship a Car Direct on Dec 19 2014 2:37PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Dec 19 2014 8:12PM
Thanks AJ! Happy to keep your transport issue-free!...[More]
The service was great, Driver went above the call of duty. Mechalia was a pleasure to work with and the communication was very good. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 for any car delivery. ...[More]
By jeff on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 2:27PM
We've used Montway twice, and both experiences were great. Excellent communication from start to finish. Best price by far. This time the transport was assigned to C&J Transport, and Troy was fantastic. We will absolutely go through Montway in the future if we need to transport a vehicle. Highly recommend....[More]
By Jennifer Cole on Montway Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 2:15PM
A good company to work with. They were late to pickup car, but a day early to deliver it, so were even....[More]
By Rick Y. on Montway Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 2:13PM
Good job. Professional. Good price and responsive. Best experience I have had yet. I would recommend them as I have used them twice now in December, 2014....[More]
By P Morris on Orange Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 2:11PM
Debbie will get your vehicle where it needs to go quickly. You can pay by cash or credit card. She's pleasant to speak with. She also serves as the liaison between you and the driver should challenges arise....[More]
By ND on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC on Dec 19 2014 2:03PM
They did a really great job with my family! My entire family had to leave and move to CA because the men all ran a business and they are moving the business to CA to make more of a profit. That meant that they had to complete 5 different moves (5 households) at around the same time. At first they were thinking about it but only because they wanted to get it right and they did! They could not promise all in one day but they could work with us in the matter of two weeks and they explained that by doing that it was less hectic and gave them time to get empty trucks to us! Well they did it in under 2 weeks and they were wonderful to work around. My husbands parents went first since they were the elders everyone after that and I was the last pick up. They were ready to work and excited to have such a big move at the same time. But they handled it like pros! I want to really give them a shoutout because they were very professional and knew what they were doing! ...[More]
By Harry Thomas on National Relocation Solutions on Dec 19 2014 1:38PM
I contacted Auto Express on December 10th to have a car, purchased on-line, shipped from Battle Creek MI to Akron, OH, 268 miles. The car was in rolling condition and I opted for the open trailer. After waiting four days, I started to panic upon seeing a number of negative entries from CA on Yelp. On the 15th I received an email that the carrier would pick up on the 15th and deliver it on the 16th. I called the seller and he said that the carrier had just called and was on his way. At 8:30am the next morning the carrier called to say that he was 30 minutes out. To my surprised the car came in a two car covered trailer. The carrier was obviously experienced and quite personable. He quickly set about moving the other car that he was transporting and rolled my car out, and helped me get it to it's final resting place. A very professional transaction, I'm quite pleased. Kevin McAlear...[More]
By KMcAlear on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 1:38PM
My experience with iMovers was fantastic. After receiving several emails with quotes, I call iMovers which had the LOWEST quote. Right from the start Samir Patel helped me with the process. I am in California and Samir was on the east coast. I call late and that did not matter. Samir was pleasant to work with start to finish. This is the first time I moved a vehicle halfway across country and was worried about the cost. I checked with U-haul to consider making the move myself. Just to move the truck would have cost twice what iMovers charged and they made the move in ONLY 2 days. Unreal!!! The truck driver John was also fantastic. He call when he picked up the truck, at the end of the first day drive, on the morning of the second day and one hour out from my home. Would I us and recommend iMovers again.......YES. Thanks Samir and John, Tony G....[More]
By Tony G. on iMovers on Dec 19 2014 1:35PM
Would I move with them again? In a heartbeat! They really took everything I said and needed and did it with no problem. They really cared about what I needed and came over prepared when I told them I wanted them to wrap my things up better then they wrap normally lol. I just love my things and wanted nothing to happen to the things that I work hard for. And they delivered! My things were perfect and nothing happened to them at all. I never heard excuses or complaints just saw them working productively. They were great and I would absolutely do it again! ...[More]
By Sam Lewis on National Relocation Solutions on Dec 19 2014 1:07PM
great service, would definitely use them again! shipped from Milwaukee Wisconsin all the way to Sunny California, during the winter time. Car made it on time, as is! ...[More]
By nate photavath on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 1:05PM
I am beyond pleased with the service I received from the company who transported my car from AZ to NY. The driver was punctual and honest! The price quote was the BEST period!!! I highly recommend this service. I was thrilled that I received my car in 6 days for only $675!!! Amazing and best deal EVER!!!!!...[More]
By Kristian on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 1:02PM
Mark provided excellent service throughout the entire process. I definitely recommend anyone to go with mark at dynamic auto movers!...[More]
By Martin brown on Dynamic Auto Movers on Dec 19 2014 1:02PM
It was a last minute deal but I was getting bull-shit from all these other companies. I was just worried that I would be down in Florida with out my car. But I got a phone call from Michelle Gonzalez and she told me that she would help me get my car there before thanksgiving and she made that happened I will totally be using them again when I need To. Thank you so much for everything. I trust them with having everything of mine. Packed in my car tv and all of it still was in my car just the way I left it thanks again... ...[More]
By Liz Streightiff on South Beach Transport on Dec 19 2014 12:20PM
I spent a lot of time researching a company I felt comfortable with and for me it wasn't about the cheapest price. Based on reviews I decided to call Angels Moving Autos to talk them. It was very apparent this was the right company after speaking with them on the phone a couple of times. Their rate was competitive for the service and speed with which I needed my car. They were not the cheapest but for sure they weren't the most expensive either. They picked up at my parent's house right as scheduled in Texas and delivered within an hour of when I was told in California. The entire process was seamless, easy and affordable. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Patrick on Angels Moving Autos on Dec 19 2014 12:18PM
As an owner of a dealership, Mike Bonney handles all of our shipping to and from the dealership and at times directly to the buyer. We can always count on him to find a driver fast and at a great rate. He always handles any issues that arise professionally and quickly. I would recommend Mike and Secure Auto Shipping for any of your shipping needs. ...[More]
By Brady Mann on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. on Dec 19 2014 12:16PM
I am so glad I selected this company to transport my vehicle. Mark found us a driver in just 24 hrs ! Thank you Mark , you guys are the best! ...[More]
By Gloria Perez on Dynamic Auto Movers on Dec 19 2014 12:11PM
Great experience - Garth was very informative and attentive and called to find out things came out. I would use this company again....[More]
By PM on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 12:08PM
The old Bait and Switch I feel were used in this transaction. Dealership recommended this company and I got a quote. I bought the van based on that quote. They low balled the price so I would buy the van. Van never shipped and they wanted as much as $300.00 more. Very disappointed. Now I have no money and no van. ...[More]
By Damian on AAAll States Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 12:04PM
We shipped our Chevy Malibu from Santa Clara, CA to Austin, TX in 2011. Angel Moving assigned us to Gemmell Transport with Tim and Jennifer as the contacts from Gemmell. The entire process was very smooth, pick-up and drop-off dates were within the negotiated windows. Frequent status updates from Tim and Jennifer while the truck was on the road to Texas. My car arrived in a good shape - only needed a quick wash since I chose open carrier. Overall, I am very satisfied with the services that Angel Moving and Gemmell Transport provided. Highly recommended. (Honestly, if I hadn't agreed with their service quality, I wouldn't bother to write such a good review even though they offer a small amount of incentive - just thought good service should be better known to the public. By the way, I already wrote a good review back in 2011 without any incentive.)...[More]
By Wei on Angels Moving Autos on Dec 19 2014 12:01PM
When I first started researching transport companies to move a Vehicle from Calif. To Texas, I was shocked at the number of negative reports all over the Internet about being ripped off, having to pay more than the quoted price upon delivery, and lack of communications with the customer. I placed my listing on a few quote sites and within one minute my phone was ringing off the hook. I believe in free enterprise but some of the people sounded like they should be "Hawking" at a carnival or selling used cars. I found Auto Shipping Group Inc and spoke with Lance Staab. I hit him with numerous questions which he answered and was up front about being a broker. The quote was a little high so I asked to negotiate and he agreed but would have to communicate with the carrier. We settled on a price and within a few days my car was picked up and 3 days later as projected, I got a call from the driver and one hour later he was exactly where I asked to have the Veh delivered. The vehicle was in good condition and the delivery price was exactly what I was quoted. I will be using this company when I move my next vehicle. Pat Helotes Texas. ...[More]
By Pat Michalec on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 19 2014 11:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 19 2014 1:31PM
Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Pat It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to thank you for allowin...[More]
Casey at Auto Transport 123 was great, and the driver was very courteous, on-time and professional. I would definitely use Auto Transport 123 again....[More]
By Pete D on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 11:44AM
Constant correspondence, exactly received ETA updates. A company that cares about their customers. highly recommended....[More]
By Keith on Angels Moving Autos on Dec 19 2014 11:40AM
Had a shipment that needed immediate delivery and I was able to make arrangements with DIY very quickly and fortunately met the Customers expectations. Very easy time communicating with rep and getting answers for any concern I had....[More]
By Benjamin Rafferty on DIY Transport Inc. on Dec 19 2014 11:40AM
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric on Dec 19 2014 3:11PM
We all here at DIY Transport strive to assist all of our Customers like family and answering any and all questions they may have and walk through the ...[More]
I've been working with Mark for years now, and everytime I call him to transport one of my vehicles, he calls me back the same day with all my drivers information. Even on short notice !!!!!!! He's great to work with and you pay nothing until delivery! I recommend Mark and dynamic auto movers to anyone who is looking for a Reliable and honest company....[More]
By Mr. Jones-drew on Dynamic Auto Movers on Dec 19 2014 11:36AM
Reached out to East West Auto Transport based on some reviews here on this site. Spoke with Alan Perry who was open, honest and easy to do business with. Told him my situation where I needed to move an in-op 1952 Ford F-1 P.U. from a storage unit in CT to a storage unit in VT. My window of opportunity to get this done was a bit small, and in order for the transporter to get the vehicle loaded I would have to have a smaller trailer or flatbed type service based on the storage unit driveways and accessibility. Alan took on the mission to find a transoprter to meet my needs and timetable. Just a few short hours later (maybe 2) he and I were speaking by phone again as he had the deal ready to be made. Alan and East West Auto Transport were easy to deal with, kept their word and the transporter did what they needed to do when I need them to do it. I give this company a good (strong/positive) review. Transporter was EWECT out of Springfield MA and they also did a good job....[More]
By Barry on East West Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 11:15AM
the delivery service was scheduled and delivered as proposed, the pick up and drop off times were within my requested times there were no additional charges...[More]
By GP on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 10:52AM
PRICES WERE GREAT ! MY LOAD BOOKED WITH IN 24HRS. VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE ALTHOUGH DRIVER WAS 2 DAYS DELAYED PICKING UP AND DELIVERY. WILL DEF BOOK AGAIN...[More]
By NICOLE GRINKA on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 10:48AM
I would use this service again, they were very nice, the car was picked up as promise, my driver was very nice, and he took care of my car....[More]
By Em on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 10:46AM
I had never needed to transport a vehicle before, but the reviews and information I accessed on the internet indicated that it is not a good idea to take the lowest bid. As a person who bids work for a living, I understand that concept. When the bids rolled in, I noticed that Mercury was a little higher then the others. I checked the Transport Reviews and found they had a good to great record. I contacted Lucy Ray. She led me through the process, found a transporter (VTA Transport) and set the agreement. VTA was a few hours late, but it was no big problem. The driver Visilli (I may have butchered the spelling) was very courteous and efficient. The ETA was for Monday the 21st. He made it to the destination on Friday the 19th. His dispatcher, Tatyana was also pleasant and friendly. I can't express how easy and supportive they have all been for my first experience with auto transport. I recommend Mercury and Lucy Ray completely....[More]
By Monte on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Dec 19 2014 10:40AM
This company was considerate to my concerns and always responding to my calls promptly. This is the second time I have used Bulldog Transport. Both times the service was excellent and the cars arrived on time and in good condition. Would highly recommend. ...[More]
By Jon Connelly on BullDog Transport on Dec 19 2014 10:30AM
I was very pleased the service I received from Auto Transport 123. I will recommend this company to my friends and I would use them again....[More]
By Nina on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 10:17AM
Hi, I shipped my car through this company. During our initial call Mike Bonney did an awesome job, hes like a person who can sell Comb to a Bald person and would do anything to get the business. He gave me reason why they are best in business , then he promised me that my Car will get picked up by Sunday evening or Monday morning, I went ahead and booked my air tickets for accordingly . But then the Truck Company called me and informed me that they will pickup the car by Monday evening or Tuesday morning which was a shocking. It seems that Truck Dirver's company was informed by Security Transport that its ok to pickup car by Monday evening or Tuesday morning.So I called and talked to Kevin though he could not do anything. Not sure why Mike would do such a thing..nyhow I end up cancelling my ticket which cost me a bit and had to book for next day. But I must salute to the Trucking company, the driver was nice and he did an amazing Job !! ...[More]
By VC on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. on Dec 19 2014 10:14AM
My experience started out great. Anthony did a great job setting me up and helping me. After that it went down hill fast. I have never been lied to or treated so badly in my life.t I originally tried for a month to have my car delivered by Premier Auto Shippers it never happened.They only returned my call one time. I called them many times. They lied to me 4 times about picking up my car. Lee is very rude and abusive on the phone. THANK YOU BERNIE at Excellent Auto Transport I called Bernie, at Excellent Auto Transport she helped me cancel my contract with them. She helped me step by step through the process of getting my car. She called me many times through the process. She had a carrier in 3 hours. The person I spoke to at the transport dispatch told me he had contacted Premier to pick up my car. They had it listed for 1200.00 cussed at him and told him they would not do it for that amount. They quoted me 805.00 Beware of companies that quote low and take a deposit in advance. I have asked for a refund of my deposit. Excellent Auto Transport only takes a deposit when they get you a transport company scheduled. The Transport company Excellent Auto Transport found for me was the same company that contacted Premier. They are a great company to work with. Early pickup and early delivery. No problems. Thanks Brian. ...[More]
By Randy on Premier Auto Shippers on Dec 19 2014 10:09AM
My driver lost the keys to a vehicle he delivered for us. We were given the run around, the dispatcher claimed she mailed the keys....but didn't have a tracking number. Once there was a "problem" she quickly stopped taking my calls. Long story short, i paid $700 for a transport and an additional $500 because their stupid driver took the key with him. STAY AWAY from this company. ...[More]
By Garrett on a to z global transport on Dec 19 2014 10:09AM
This company has transported 4 vehicles for me in the past 2 weeks. I am a person that likes things on time and what United Auto Logistics offered me was beyond what I was expecting. Mr. Morgan has gone beyond his duties as a broker. These people are professionals in their field. I HIGH recommend them as a transport company. Billy is the only person that I call for my cars. Thank you very much Billy and Jessica. Will continue to do busy with you guys....[More]
By Maung Paing on United Auto Logistics on Dec 19 2014 10:00AM
Quick thank you for the professional services provided and received. The Jeep arrived safely and a day early. Thanks for all your help. Regards, Harold....[More]
By Harold Ward on Safeway Car Transport LLC on Dec 19 2014 9:51AM
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Carl M on American Auto Transportation on Dec 19 2014 9:42AM
THANK YOU BERNIE I originally tried for a month to have my car delivered by Premier Auto Shippers it never happened. They only returned my call one time. I called them many times. They lied to me 4 times about picking up my car. Lee is very rude and abusive on the phone. I called Bernie, she helped me cancel my contract with them. She helped me step by step through the process of getting my car. She called me many times through the process. She had a carrier in 3 hours. The person I spoke to at the transport dispatch told me he had contacted Premier to pick up my car. They had it listed for 1200.00 cussed at him and told him they would not do it for that amount. They quoted me 805.00 Beware of companies that quote low. The transport company was great early pickup and early delivery. No problems. Thanks Brian. ...[More]
By Randy on Excellent Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 9:36AM
I asked the car dealer, where I bought the car, who they would recommend for transporting my daughters car cross country , they gave me Angels Moving Auto Well they were not only professional, they kept in contact with me the entire trip and upon delivery and so very nice. I knew where the car was at all times. driver very professional also and friendly. i would highly recommend this company to anyone who need transportation of any car cross country. very satisfied with them.. ...[More]
By Terry on Angels Moving Autos on Dec 19 2014 8:27AM
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE USED THIS TYPE OF SERVICE, I WAS APPREHENSIVE. I WOUND UP BEING PLEASENTLY SURPRISED. MY 2014 CORVETTE WAS SHIPPED FROM LONG BEACH LONG ISLAND TO FT LAUDERDALE RIGHT ON SCHEDULE AND IN PERFECT CONDITION. THE MOVE WAS MADE ON ONLY 2 DAYS NOTICE AND STILL ONLY COST 700 DOLLARS. THANKS FOR THE HELP, I WILL BE SENDING THE CAR BACK THE SAME WAY PAUL W....[More]
By Paul W on Open Road Auto Transport Service LLC on Dec 19 2014 8:01AM
Response from Open Road Auto Transport Service LLC
Bruce Schein on Dec 19 2014 11:17AM
Thanks Paul, Looking forward to helping you again in the Spring!...[More]
I spent quite a bit of time researching transport companies. I was getting worried after reading so many horror stories. I then googled "top auto transport companies" and there were a few websites listing their top 100's. I noticed that one company might be #1 on one list and #40 on another. AneriFreight, however, was the only company consistently in the top 5. I decided to hire them and was assigned to Ali Miller. Ali obtained me as a client at a time when my work schedule was ridiculous and I could not be by my phone much. There were several issues that arose (all my fault) and she immediately contacted me and made me aware of the issues at hand. When all was fianlly settled and the driver was at the pick up site, the owner of the car I purchased was nowhere to be found. Ali convinced him to wait for my sake. Five hours later, the driver finally got in touch with the seller and my car was delivered from NY to Louisiana just 2 1/2 days later. There is a reason AmeriFreight has so many positive reviews. They understand that doing the right thing and providing exceptional customer service will provide better long-term business than the companies who just go for the quickest dollar with no regards to their reputation. Don't even consider another company. Call AmeriFreight and ask for Ali !!...[More]
By Rick Decedue on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 19 2014 12:28AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 19 2014 11:18AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I had to ship a car from Connecticut to Oregon. I was nervous about shipping a car across the country and how much it might cost to do so. I received many responses from different companies with many different estimates and I was a bit overwhemed as to how to choose a company. Fortunately one of the companies that I spoke with was auto shipping group, and specifically Malia McClain as my contact person. I found her to be very helpful answering my many questions, and reassuring as well.Everything she discussed with me was honest and accurate. If I need to ship a car again, I will use this company,and hopefully Malia(I hope I'm spelling that correctly) will work with me again. Thanks ...[More]
By Maureen Cook on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 19 2014 12:21AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 19 2014 12:51PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME SO I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Maureen, thank you for such a great revie...[More]
Would definitely use again and also refer to my friends. Alex the contact person was very responsive to any questions or concerns. Angelo, the auto transporter was there on time; even though we were late he was very understanding and still delivered our cars in a timely manner.Thanks again for good service guys!...[More]
By Imani on Lightning Auto Carriers on Dec 18 2014 11:21PM
I recently used Montway Auto Transport to send a car from Tennessee to Nevada. I was extremely happy with the entire experience. The contact person was helpful and knowledgeable. Promised call-backs were prompt and the estimates of time were very close. The driver used (Armada Auto Transport) was friendly and he kept me updated on his arrival time. I would recommend Montway to anyone interested in shipping a vehicle. It was a pleasure doing business with them....[More]
By Mark Correlli on Montway Auto Transport on Dec 18 2014 11:17PM
My car actually arrived today! On time as the carrier said. This was my first time shipping a car and I was extremely nervous about it. I had so many questions, but Debbie was able to answer all of them in a professional and prompt manner. She was really great to work with and it made my moving process so much better and easier. Debbie found a good carrier company who was able to transport my car in the winter, and for a reasonable price! If you are looking for someone to help you through this process, Way to go transport, LLC is seriously the way to go! They are credible, reliable, and honest. Thank you so much Debbie!!...[More]
By L.O. on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC on Dec 18 2014 10:23PM
Showroom Transport was excellent in setting up this transport, said they would see if they could get truck there the next day and did. Had transporter to contact me that they would be picking up skidder the next day. Transporter got skidder delivered when they said. Price was fine for this type of service. Will call Showroom Transport the next time I need to ship something. Thank you....[More]
By jim rhodes on Showroom Transport on Dec 18 2014 10:15PM
After negative experiences getting quotes from other brokers, I was relieved to finally work with someone who was knowledgeable, honest and polite. Ali was great to work with and continued to keep me informed through out the process....[More]
By Caroline on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 18 2014 9:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 19 2014 9:20AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I was very nervous about shipping my car - not only is it expensive (Porsche) but it's used for business (real estate). I did a lot of online research and read nothing but horrible reviews about most of the carriers you find when you do a google search. I finally ran across this company and I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. Everything worked just as they promised. The driver actually came a day early which was great because I was very concerned about the car showing up when I needed it. Process was quick and easy, and the driver stayed in contact with me and gave me ample heads up (one call 24hrs before and one call 30min before both pickup and delivery). Car showed up just how I had left it. So, if you are reading this - stop spending hours online researching all these online companies and getting yourself freaked out about handing your baby off to a complete stranger. Ship a Car Direct is the way to go. This company was great and I highly recommend them!...[More]
By Peter on Ship a Car Direct on Dec 18 2014 8:59PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Dec 19 2014 8:13PM
Thanks for the high recommendation, Peter! Glad it was quick and easy for you!...[More]
These people are clueless. They never answer the phone. The main number doesn't have voicemail available. We had to call the original broker company to get ahold of them for pickup info. We waited 7 hours for them to pickup the car with no call about being delayed. And now, we called to confirm the car will arrive tomorrow on the delivery date (10 days later) only to be told it won't arrive until Monday. Thanks for not calling us and letting us know. Never use this company. Even better news....on the 10th day my car was still in Washington state and now they have guaranteed to arrive on Monday in 4 days? 14 days to drive it from Seattle to Orlando - WOW!!!! just WOW!!! Again, spend your money elsewhere. ...[More]
By Melody Portillo on AAA Family Trucking on Dec 18 2014 8:32PM
Ali was very honest in presenting expectations and costs. She was personable but professional. While I really appreciated working with her, the driver kept me "on call" for 24 hours on pickup, and then kept giving the receiving parties unclear times (and I was paying them for their time!) This was my first time transporting a vehicle. In the future I would utilize Ali's skills more in narrowing down the time frames....[More]
By nancy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 18 2014 8:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 19 2014 9:19AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
My 6th transactions with PDQ Auto Movers. Never had a problem. Customer Service is EXCELLENT! Always upfront with everything. Always on-time. PDQ Auto Movers is the right choice for moving cars! ...[More]
By JOSH K. on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. on Dec 18 2014 8:06PM
Jeff was extremely helpful from start to finish. He was attentive, and would answer our emails within seconds. Also, when on the phone, Jeff was understanding and knowledgeable, and we trusted him with our vehicle. I would love to use Jeff as our account executive again, and we're currently working with him on another potential delivery. Best, Tabish...[More]
By Tabish Jesrai on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 18 2014 7:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 18 2014 8:13PM
JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Tabish, I am glad that your transport went as well as it did. Looking forward to taking care of you...[More]
So my son needed his car shipped asap .Nicole and lavanda made it happen.the car was picked up a day early they both made sure I was comfortable and understood how it works. Thank you guys so much..as for the condition of the car his muffler was knocked loss....[More]
By lakisha on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 18 2014 7:10PM
I enjoyed my work with this company and had no issues. The car was picked up and dropped off on schedule. There was no visible damage. The driver and customer rep staff were pleasant and professional. ...[More]
By PR Ship on Angels Moving Autos on Dec 18 2014 6:40PM
In General it was good service. they were confuse what date they will pick up the care. They tried to take more money from me. They picked up the car after 5 days from date I asked. the good think was that they didn't late to drop the car, but it was after midnight....[More]
By Frank on Montway Auto Transport on Dec 18 2014 6:30PM
Good price, and customer service. They made calls to me from the office,as well as the driver calling me....[More]
By mike kane on Angels Moving Autos on Dec 18 2014 6:30PM
Good follow up and timely response. Flexible with changes and schedule without change in price. First time civilian transport and Bash a was patient, friendly and compliant....[More]
By sara on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 18 2014 6:25PM
Ship-A-Car-Direct made moving my car an easy snap. They offer a great service that locates the shippers for you. This is my second time using Ship-A-Car-Direct, and I will definitely use them again....[More]
By Bruce A on Ship a Car Direct on Dec 18 2014 6:22PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Dec 19 2014 8:14PM
Thanks for the great review and the repeat business, Bruce! We are ready to help you with your next move! :)...[More]
I have used Bill and Transport Connection 4 times now and have been absolutely satisfied. Within 2 hours, Bill always finds a carrier with the exact specification and price that I am looking for. All transports have been timely and all of the carriers are pleasant to work with....[More]
By Pam Epstein on Transport Connection on Dec 18 2014 6:06PM
My experience with Angels Moving Autos was good. I had gotten quotes from several different companies and Angels was by far the cheapest by several hundred dollars. I was able to set up the pick up of my vehicle over the phone. Even though I was in California, Angels Moving Autos worked with me and my parents' schedule so they could pick my car up in Illinois. The transport only took 3-4 days, so it was fast. I was on a military base at the time and understandably, they had some trouble getting onto the actual base. The driver contacted me and we were able to resolve the issue no problem, and he was very polite and professional. I didn't observe any damage to my vehicle either. Once I arrived he ensured that I gave my vehicle a thorough look over before signing, and when I did he dropped it and I drove off- easy and done in 10 minutes! I don't anticipate ever needing to transport a vehicle this far again, but if I do I would use Angels Moving Autos again....[More]
By AP on Angels Moving Autos on Dec 18 2014 6:05PM
From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. I also got a military discount. We were very pleased....[More]
By marilyn on A to Z Auto Shipping on Dec 18 2014 5:25PM
Response from A to Z Auto Shipping
Andrea on Dec 18 2014 5:59PM
Hi Marilyn, Thanks so much for your review. You were a pleasure to work with as well...Happy Holidays. Andrea...[More]
Car was picked up in front of our home on day promised. We had a lot of items in the car that were visible. No worry, everything arrived as shipped. Car even arrived early which was great. I have used this company before and will use it again....[More]
By Gayle on Get it Done Transportation on Dec 18 2014 5:24PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Dec 19 2014 12:06AM
Gayle, I sincerely appreciate you always coming back to us when it's time to transport your vehicle. Being family owned and operated we strive to be a...[More]
What a good experience. Review: I had to ship a car to my grand daughter and she had been trying to work with another broker for a week and half. I spoke to Mike and he took it over and had it out in 3 days for us on a truck. My grand daughter received a week later and was so happy to get it. Thanks so much for you patience and answering all my questions it was a great experience....[More]
By Em Weizer on Safeway Car Transport LLC on Dec 18 2014 5:05PM
This was my first time using auto transport and it was a better experience than I expected. The car was picked up a day early and arrived on time to Florida. Communication was great along the way as well. Thank you for all of your help!...[More]
By SG on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 18 2014 5:04PM
Chell was very responsive and helpful, immediately returning my calls or making calls to the carrier if I had questions. Had never shipped before and she took all the uncertainty out of the equation. Would definitely use the company and specifically her for any future shipping needs I had, wouldn't even be a question, she was that good....[More]
By JH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 18 2014 4:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 18 2014 5:46PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear JH, Thank you for the most amazingly kind words! It was a pleasure working with ...[More]
By Juli O on Alpine Transport Services on Dec 18 2014 4:44PM
Great customer service. Order number 5455-WV $1000 for express cross-country delivery (IN to CA) on requested date. Contact person, Daniel, was extremely helpful and answered all questions and concerns, and kept in touch through the process to make sure everything was going well. ...[More]
By Hoang Tran on Passage Auto Transport on Dec 18 2014 4:21PM
I worked with Jason at Ship a Car Direct to organize pickup of our two cars the week of Thanksgiving. He organized Ramaz Trans to pick up our cars. They picked up the cars a day late because of weather. Jason and the transporter kept in touch throughout the process. "Ship a car direct" emailed us videos and tips that were very helpful. Both cars were in great shape when they arrived. Pete ...[More]
By Peter Christian on Ship a Car Direct on Dec 18 2014 4:06PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Dec 19 2014 8:15PM
Thanks for the positive feedback, Peter! Glad to hear your move was timely despite the weather and the holiday!...[More]
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I received the car on time and in perfect condition. Thanks!...[More]
By Chris on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 18 2014 3:56PM
i had a great experience, the costumer service was fantastic, they replied to the emails promptly, knowledge about this industry was great. they where very professional the way they handled the shipment and i will recommend to anybody if they want to have a great experience. ...[More]
By ALI A TAVAKOLI on Auto Shipping TLC on Dec 18 2014 3:44PM
Everything went well! Cars came when we expected. Glad we used the company. Basha did great. Happy birthday Basha. ...[More]
By SL on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 18 2014 3:43PM