View 167,286 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 1042
I had a refreshingly great experience with Amerifreight. I have no complaints. I had shipped my car twice before with other companies and had terrible experiences (late, zero contact, rudeness, etc.). Leccia assisted me and was pleasant, prompt, and responsive. She arranged for my car to be picked up within the time frame she had promised (I paid the expedited rate for confirmation within 1-5 business days). She also gave me the driver's cell phone number one he had been confirmed, which eased my anxiety greatly. I had great communication with the driver, so I didn't need to contact Leccia once my car had been picked up. My car was delivered from MA to CA in 5 days which is pretty impressive. My car was dirty but was in the same condition otherwise (no damage etc.). I will be using Amerifreight again should I have any other car shipping needs. ...[More]
By Naomi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 11:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Although I only gave ASG a short period of time to help me, they were able to move my car from Alabama to Massachusetts....at the right cost, quality and level of service that I wanted. Several other companies were either unable to meet my move dates or gave me an excessively high quote. Dealing with Chell was very easy and she was professional throughout every step of the way. And even after the car was delivered and my bill was fully paid, she took the time to provide me with an updated invoice so that I could submit it to my company. I would highly recommend Chell and ASG to anyone considering moving their car....[More]
By WVR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:58PM
I shipped my car from OAHU to MADISON,Wisconsin. I contacted Gerson on phone. All the processes went very smoothly. I am very satisfied with their service and the price. Hence I recommend Coastal Auto Shipping LLC to who want to ship their cars. ...[More]
By SHU WU on Coastal Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 31 2015 10:56PM
Malia was flawless! This was the easiest and fastest car transport arrangement I have ever encountered. She even worked while she was on vacation. Definite 5 star here!...[More]
By Eric on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 1 2015 10:07AM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITE...[More]
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Secure Auto. The staff was polite, kind and really made me feel like my business matters to them. I got answers to my emails within a reasonable time, I never had to deal with phones ringing off the hook when I called during business hours. I think what sets this company apart is they give their customers what customers expect: respect for our time, hard earned money and schedule. Great job, really impressed by the professionalism and great service I got from Secure Auto....[More]
By Caitlyn Evans on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:30PM
Jason contacted me many times until I was able to decide when my car would be able to be picked up. I was happy that he kept in touch with me and due to his persistence and professionalism, I chose Auto Transport 123....[More]
By Elinore Krause on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 10:13PM
Emily, the broker, was very attentive and responsive in lining up the transport. The only issue we had was with the carrier itself who seemed unable to determine in advance whether he could both pick-up and deliver the car at residential addresses. Finally, in spite of assurances that he could, we still had to provide short-distance, local transportation....[More]
By John C on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 31 2015 10:07PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Aug 1 2015 12:40AM
Thanks for your positive review, John! Yes, a carrier will try to deliver to your address unless it's on a steep hill or a tight cul-de-sac or low han...[More]
I had a wonderful experience with Tige. I searched for a transport company and found this company and from the minute I called them they were exited to ship my vehicle. Tige was very promt and made me feel like I was in good hands. The best part is I could call him direct at anytime and he would answer any concerns I had. I would use this company in the future hands down. Thank you Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 for all your help. ...[More]
By LJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:07PM
Order 874154-BT They were to pick up a car of mine in N. CA at my residence, take it to the port, ship to Hawaii, then deliver to my new residence. It was a know non-op car.. classic collector's dream, a 1972 BMW "2002" round tail light model. This was not just some car I threw money at either. I hunted for 10 years to find one. I put a year of work into it to rebuild. I scoured the world for hundreds of parts to rebuild her back to better than new. They had a week to pick it up until I moved, said "No problem, give us 1-3 days". A week went by, and I was forced to catch an already scheduled flight to HI. Now I'm not there, still no word, car is still sitting in CA. I call them to see what's up, and they have basically been sitting on their hands doing nothing because I was "mis-quoted". Okay, originally quoted $1775, now they want $2050. I am SO desperate at this point I say okay just make it happen. Another 3 business days (not even including the 2 weekend days tow drivers work regardless) goes by and still nothing. Now I am absolutely furious. After calling multiple times a day and speaking to 3 people, I finally get it picked up after 12 total days. Success? Of course not. Tow driver gets the car to port, they have not booked it properly, now they want $3600 plus. By the way the tow driver has been sitting on a 100+ degree parking lot for 3 hours while they refuse his calls or just hang up on him. He has no choice but to leave and store my car, as it's getting so much attention it's about to be stolen off the truck if he's not right next to it. On the phone they again just tell you what you want to hear, then do whatever the hell they please. They say "No problem, we'll work this out for you no matter what. We don't even want to make a dollar at this point, we just want it out of our hair". What do they do while I am asleep? They go ahead and pay themselves in full, I suppose for a job well done... right? Now another $1650 gone from my bank account, a grand total of $2050. My car has not left 45 miles of my driveway even. They're not paying and will not pay the tow driver, so now he owns my car by law. Fees and storage are in my name now, even though they did this horribly botched deal, and he's going to lien sale my car in order to get the money THEY owe him....[More]
By Gregg D on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 10:01PM
Great service, reasonable price and prompt pickup and delivery. Driver was courteous and helped unload vehicle. Quote was under what I anticipated paying and I never felt as if I was dealing with anything but an honest business. Highly recommend for future use....[More]
By joel braniecki on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 9:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 31 2015 10:28PM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I personally and our company have used Jason Dominick at least five times to move some antique cars, brand new cars and some used cars, from as close as Delaware to Connecticut and as far as California to Connecticut. All pickups and deliveries have been on time, and priced very fairly. His service to us has been without any problems at all. I have referred him already twice when asked about car transport and the reports from the referrals have been as good as our own. I unhesitatingly recommend the services being offered by Jason Dominick at Galaxy Auto Shipping. ...[More]
By jeffrey griffin on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 31 2015 9:29PM
James gave me a quote & was so easy to work with. The sub contract driver, Jose, was a gentleman & had great communication skills. The car was picked up & delivered in 1 day - many quotes gave me a window of a week. This is a top notch operation and I will use them again without hesitation....[More]
By Bob Eldi on Crossover Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 9:27PM
Dave was great at getting my car to its destination quickly. He was very professional. I was extremely happy with the service and delivery. Thanks Auto Shipping Group!...[More]
By CY on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 9:27PM
When I first called ASG to ask for information, they gave me a clear explanation of the process, options, and price difference from other companies, which helped me a lot since this was my first time shipping my car. They kept in touch with me until the last step of the process and offered me some discounts. ...[More]
By MS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 9:26PM
Fast delivery of my vehicle. They keep you up to date on the status of your vehicle when you call. Very pleased with the overall experience and would refer them to anyone who is shipping a vehicle. ...[More]
By Michael Jezierski on National Auto Shipping on Jul 31 2015 9:22PM
Mr Morrison did a good job staying in contact with me everything was fine except for the guy doing the transport I could not understand, very poor English. My vehicle showed up OK BUT THE QUALITY OF EQUIPMENT HAULING MY VEHICLE WAS SCARY LOOKING. I would not of let my car be loaded on the trailer if I would have seen it and would have wondered if the truck would of made the trip. Dan Wagner...[More]
By Dan Wagner on TD Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 9:11PM
Response from TD Auto Transport
Dominic Dellagatta on Aug 1 2015 9:17AM
Thank you Dan but it seems that your assessment isn't accurately based on the performance of TD Auto Transport. Our job is to have your vehicle transp...[More]
We needed to get our car to another state asap and Elaine gave us a great deal and got it there on time. The driver was very friendly and careful with our car....[More]
By Rosalind on DNA Auto Transport LLC on Jul 31 2015 8:56PM
This was my first time shipping a car and Hugo made the process completely painless. He was very professional and he was always easy to contact. Thanks to Hugo and 7Star Auto Transport, everything went really smooth. I will call them again if I need to use their services....[More]
By Saud Alsaif on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 8:46PM
Great service! Pick up was quick and drop off was right on time. The whole process was a smooth transaction all around! I would definitely recommend to someone looking to transport their vehicles....[More]
By Shiv Sankaranarayanan on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 8:37PM
The transport was very smooth, both cars were in excellent condition. Michael gave me the drivers phone number which was great. It was delivered right on time....[More]
By phat trans on Nation Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 8:36PM
Stephanie was great. Car was delivered 3 days early. Customer service was excellent would definitely use this company again. I received my vehicle 3 days early and the entire process was very easy to use....[More]
By david hay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 8:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 9:02PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****David, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasur...[More]
i would diffently use them again. Driver kept me informed when he picked up vehicle & let me know when he was on his way. The driver was very clean & courteous-he went beyond the call of duty. Would totally use them again!...[More]
By shannon on Nation Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 8:23PM
I picked Auto Shipping Group because a friend of mine had a good experience with it's affiliated companyr Cascade Shipping, ASG's overall ratings were high, and the price quote was amongst the lowest. Tyge was very quick to notify me when I asked for 2 quotes due to a change in my pickup location. He was very realistic with me about the difficulty to pick-up my Toyota RAV4 on the weekend and my suggested $900 carrier fee. In about a week, I got a call that a driver would pick up my car for $50 more which was reasonable. My carrier Safe Auto Transport called me a few days before my pick-up date (Sat/Sun) and wanted to pick up my vehicle on Friday. I was not going to arrive in Michigan until the evening of Friday, and they said they would wait until I got there. I called them to confirm a time on Friday, but then they asked if they could pick my car up on Saturday instead. However, around 5pm they called me to let me know that they'd be there in 45 minutes. Just arriving in Ann Arbor, I was pretty unprepared for the sudden change of plans. It caused me to alter my schedule for the day. They also let me know at that time that I had to drive to a mall parking lot about 2 miles away because the downtown area was too small for the truck to fit through. With only 1 car, I wish I had known beforehand that I had to make arrangements for my ride back to my place. They ended up giving me some cash to take a cab back. About the miscommunication, they told me that they called me instead of another customer that was getting picked up the next day. My car got to Menlo Park 6 days later, the expected time, and the delivery went smoothly. The car was in the same condition and dirty from the road, which I expected. The miscommunication with the carrier would be my only complaint. The service was great though. Tyge was available almost whenever I would call, and took care of things efficiently when I needed help. He explained things in a polite and respectful manner and made my customer experience great.Thanks ASG!...[More]
By Miriam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 8:22PM
Car came in perfect time and exact condition. Driver was very professional and Aron was knowledgeable. Customer service said that we can havestuff of 200 LB in trunk and back of seat. however, when Driver came he refused to have stuff in the car in the beginning because of load in trunk and rear seat. He asked for more money and then he agreed to take it without extra money. ...[More]
By Krupal Gandhi on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 8:06PM
Once again, Malia and Auto Shipping Group found me a carrier and got cars delivered on time, and with short notice. I needed 2 cars from TX to PA right away. They found me a carrier the same day!...[More]
By Gary Frasier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 8:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 8:23PM
Traci was very professional and extremely friendly. You can tell that she takes pride in what she does and cares about the customer. I will definitely be referring Traci to others....[More]
By Lance on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 7:36PM
Ship a Car Direct was good to work with. The driver of the transport did not communicate very well. He was very good at checking the car over and making note of all of the areas of concern....[More]
By Tom on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 31 2015 7:34PM
I purchased a new car from Texas to be delivered to WI. I was super excited about the delivery, and Sofia Wolf provided excellent customer service and was extremely attentive to my needs. She did all she could to secure the earliest possible delivery. She also was very pleasant, and I could tell she loved her job. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Good job Sofia!...[More]
By Dan Hartmann on AutoStar Transport Express on Jul 31 2015 7:32PM
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon on Jul 31 2015 8:08PM
From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 Ext 2226 - Thanks for great review Dan!!! I am glad you had a good experience with us. Your vehicle was picked up and del...[More]
Great job friendly and professional. I would defiantly use at123 again and again. They were at my home when the day they said the would be. Very patient as we loaded the car. The delivered the car before!!! The deadline. AT kept in contact with me through the whole proses. Wonderful experience!...[More]
By Paul Yarbrough on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 7:28PM
Shipped a car across country due to relocation. The website is informative and provides all necessary information (which is then confirmed by broker representative) needed to prepare for shipping the car. Communication with broker was helpful and he was able to secure transport as promised during desired timeline. Actual auto transport company communicated directly before pick up and delivery. Auto arrived in reasonable time and communication was good before pickup and delivery. Good idea to close vents on car to avoid dusty interior (my fault) however one trip to car wash and all was fine. Car arrived in excellent condition otherwise. ...[More]
By B Hibbard on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 31 2015 7:12PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Aug 1 2015 12:41AM
Thanks for the great review! And good tip about the air vents!...[More]
DNA created a very professional experience for me. I have a very expensive auto and I was sceptical in transporting it as I haven,t done that for several years. Dominic was a pleasure to work with...[More]
By RAS Mgt Corp on DNA Auto Transport LLC on Jul 31 2015 7:10PM
I cannot say enough nice things about the great customer service provide by Bulldog and in particular Cody. He kept me informed every step of the way. He was extremely helpful and made the entire process smooth and worry free. I would ABSOLUTELY use them again....[More]
By Stuart on Bulldog Trucking on Jul 31 2015 7:04PM
Driver came on time broke down everything I needed to know for the delivery. Arrived a few days early with no problems, appreciated the service & full on professionalism....[More]
By Cameron Wimbish on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 7:04PM
The people who picked up the car and delivered it were very professional. They called me twice to update me where the car was on the route and twice to let me know the estimated delivery time. They were on time and when they brought the car to me the driver was concerned that it was dusty so he washed it. Tige at the auto group was great to work with and contacted me with all of the information I needed. ...[More]
By sh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 7:02PM
Julie at Nations was wonderful to work with. Calls were returned within a few hours every time. My car was sent from Florida to California. I researched several brokers and Nations pricing was very competitive. The actual transport was handled by De Le Rua Services from Hialeah, FL. Ernesto was terrific - I can't praise him enough. He was so patient with my 80 year old Mom - we had to change pick-up dates several times to meet my Mom's schedule. Ernesto has what it takes and provides THE BEST SERVICE. My care arrived in California a day early and was in perfect condition....[More]
By Cindy on Nations Auto Transport LLC on Jul 31 2015 6:48PM
Over all good experience with this carrier specially with contact guys Jim. Driver was also very helpful who drop my car as he had called one day before to dropping time and he drop the car on exact time given by him. It seems a little expensive as i got so many quote to below this transportation cost but got the car on time....[More]
By Avinash on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Jul 31 2015 6:34PM
overall my experience is good. my car doesn't have any damages. Scott was helpful. the quote was reasonable. but the carrier TFI TRANS has a bad attitude, they even got me a $63 parking ticket....[More]
By yuyi zhao on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 31 2015 6:33PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Aug 1 2015 12:44AM
Thanks for your positive feedback, Yuyi! Sorry the carrier had a bad attitude -we are following up with them on our end....[More]
Denise was recommended by a friend of my daughters, so we gave it a go. The sign-up was easy, communication and schedule time for the service prompt and efficient. The pick-up went exactly as described, the process was easy and smooth and the driver was courteous, prompt, and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this company to others...[More]
By Dawn on All Coast Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 6:31PM
sorry i missed Dan at the drop off at my house Loris was very happy with how the delivery went and I would have liked to have met to thank him in person for the prompt service. You guys did an excellent job and real happy the car came in your own truck. Having bought two high dollar cars this year it'll probably be a while before i need to move anything but i will definitely be passing your name around and if the buyer of my 59 is far enough away too need it transported ill push them your way. regarding the price I was real happy with the price and know I was given a deal with Dan happening to be in the same area as the pick up when I called. my superbird from michigan took 12 days with another company...[More]
By Trevor candler on Trevino Trucking on Jul 31 2015 6:17PM
This was the first time I have ever shipped a car anywhere. I am so happy with US Canada Transport for getting this job done for me at what I considered to be a fair price. Selwyn and Dion made easy and were a pleasure to do business with.They handled all the customs paperwork without a hitch. My car was picked up in Alberta, Canada and delivered to me in Michigan in pristine condition and on time. I would recommend US Canada to anyone wishing to ship a car stateside from Canada....[More]
By David on US Canada Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 6:11PM
Talk to tara she is helping me alot. I am shipping two cars from MD to CA .I am very happy find this co.Because this first time I am shipping the car Pick up on time delivery on time . This is very good co....[More]
By Tony wong on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 5:48PM
They were great. Did what they said and delivered! I had troubles finding a carrier until I called them. Jessie was very helpful and went above and beyond in terms of customer service. Making sure I had everything set and ready. Would definitely recommended to anybody looking to transport a car!...[More]
By Austin Diele on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 5:48PM
By Austin Diele on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 5:47PM
Communication with Jared was great. Pickup and delivery of my vehicle was great timing and delivered early. I would recommend and use Auto transport 123 again. ...[More]
By DB on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 4:57PM
They picked up my car on time. I missed the first pick up but they immediately assigned me another driver and were very polite. My car arrived promptly and with no damage I would definitely use this company again ...[More]
By Jon E on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 4:48PM
this company lived up to every thing they told that was going to happen the only thing that was an issue was the price getting bumped an extra $100 which wasn't really a problem after Anthony one of their Representatives explained to me why, but it just caught me off guard, other than that it was excellent service i wouldn't go to another company for shipping a car. thanks thrifty!...[More]
By Ricky green on Thrifty Auto Transport Services on Jul 31 2015 4:46PM
I WAS VERY SKEPTICAL IN USING THRIFTY TRANSPORT TO TRANSPORT MY CAR BASED ON THE REVIEWS ON THIS SITE. BUT AFTER TALKING TO MY REP EVERETT, I WAS SWAYED ON BOOKING WITH HIM. HE WAS THOROUGH AND COURTEOUS AND OVERALL VERY WELL VERSED IN THE PROCESS. EVERY TIME I HAD A QUESTION, I CALLED AND HE ANSWERED. I APPRECIATED THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND HE KEPT ME ABREAST OF THE TRANSPORT FROM BEGINNING TO DELIVERY... LISTENING TO THE HORROR STORIES ON THIS REVIEW SITE, I WOULD HAVE MISSED OUT ON A GOOD EXPERIENCE.. THANK YOU EVERETT AND YOUR TEAM JON...[More]
By JON ELFAST on Thrifty Auto Transport Services on Jul 31 2015 4:37PM
My overall shipping experience was above average with Thomas Smith at Dymanic Auto movers. My truck was picked up in very short notice 2 days. Shipped from Cali to Central Florida estimated 7 day transit. Truck was delivered 2 days early. Thomas required no charges until vehicle was picked up. Final payment to driver on delivery Thomas gave me his personal cell phone for me to contact him at anytime. I called/text him several times to check on the status of vehicle and he responded. Only wish the driver could of gave me a better approximate pick up time other than that it was all good early delivery what more can you ask for 👍👍👍👍👍...[More]
By Todd on Dynamic Auto Movers on Jul 31 2015 4:35PM
From the initial contact, to final delivery, first rate experience. I received quotes from 6 transport services, and Rock Bottom beat them all! Car was picked up and delivered, as promised, on time and in perfect condition. We are moving another car shortly, and I will use them again, with no hesitation....[More]
By Gary Sennett on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 4:34PM
Response from Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
Michael on Jul 31 2015 6:44PM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR 5 STAR REVIEW....[More]
Very happy with United. I spoke with numerous other companies and it was very confusing. United Routes was very clear about the price and gave me their drivers number so I can be in touch with him while he's headed my way. Had an appointment day of pickup and they were very good about it. Gerrome told me 3 days for delivery and they were right on time. Overall, very pleased....[More]
By Alan on United Routes LLC on Jul 31 2015 4:33PM
Very good ! A contact person always keep in touch with me . Car is look as same as when it picked up . No damage at all . Driver is very humorous . I trust in you guys so much . But just one more thing that next time I use your service make sure you guys will call me and let me know about all of the informations . Because I was waiting you guys a bit to reach in with me ....[More]
By Khang on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 4:20PM
This was my first time shipping the car...and Chell was right on top it from the word go. I did receive lots of quotes and it was a difficult choice. But I am glad I made the right choice. The vehicle was picked on time, and I got it delivered before the expected time...that was a nice surprise. The driver was very polite and patiently waited for over 30 mins and explained me all the details before asking me sign off the delivery receipt. Would surely recommend Chell and her Team....[More]
By VC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 4:14PM
PARKER TRANSPORT arranged for ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION (704.626.6530) to deliver my SUV to Florida. The driver could not navigate a four lane road to my residence to pick up my vehicle; therefore, I was required to drive it to him several miles away...and things went downhill from there! Once in Florida, Debbie (786.426.9233) representing the ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION driver, Felipe M., arranged delivery of my SUV for 10:00 am on Saturday, July 11, but the driver was a NO SHOW! I called ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION to request the driver's status. Only then was I told the truck was experiencing mechanical problems and would not be at the drop off location as agreed to even though ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION had nearly 15 hours to inform me of this development! To add insult to injury, I had to drive over 100 miles round-trip from my residence to not have the privilege of picking up my vehicle. It took two more days for ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION to contact me again to arrange delivery. A miscommunication ensued and ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION drove my SUV over 32 miles without my permission and even then the ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION driver was more than two hours late! Throughout this ordeal, I contacted PARKER TRANSPORT and although Joanne Parker told Leanne to keep me posted, she too dropped the ball. This transport was an absolute nightmare, not to mention the added time and expenses I incurred as a result of ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION'S unscrupulous business practices. BUYER'S BEWARE OF ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION!...[More]
By DJ on MJ Parker Trucking on Jul 31 2015 4:00PM
Ashley was very helpful. The price was as good as any I have seen and my car arrived on time and in perfect condition. Thank you for the great service...[More]
By Anthony Adams on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 3:57PM
This company was helpful and delivered my vehicle on time and in good condition. I was pleased that I regularly received email to update me on what was happening in the process and I was not inundated with phone calls as I prefer email. ...[More]
By Jen on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 31 2015 3:50PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Aug 1 2015 12:46AM
Glad the email updates were good for you! Thanks for the five star feedback, Jen!...[More]
As we all know there are several transport companies available...some of which make promises they can't keep. Not so with Direct Express...we were in constant communication both in the form of email and phone. I would recommend Direct Express to any dealer who needs prompt and reliable service....[More]
By Scott on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 3:49PM
I will use this company again I used them last year and was very pleased and this year I used them again they also delivered great service I highly recommend them....[More]
By Sonia on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 3:48PM
I heard about them from a friend who had used them 12 months ago to go cross country and was happy with the service. When I contacted them, they were very prompt with the quote, which was also reasonable. While the pickup occurred couple of days earlier than when I had originally planned for, the drivers were prompt and courteous. I was impressed when my car was delivered 5 days later, which was way faster than i imagined. The car was delivered in the condition I handed to them :), and am glad I used them....[More]
By RM on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 3:44PM
I put this transport on USHIP (I have used USHIP before with great success) but did not get the price I wanted. I got a quote from ANDREW AUTO TRANSPORT that I was very happy with. I was a little worried that I might "get what I paid for" and have problems but everything went great! My contact Brian Desind was amazing and the customer service was top notch the whole time! He stayed on top of things every moment and made sure things went well. I would HIGHLY recommend using their service . JW Traverse City, Michigan...[More]
By JW on Andrew Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 3:38PM
I paid the extra charge for the rush service. What I figured out after the fact, is that the rush charge has nothing to do with the delivery of the vehicle by the truck driver. It has to do with how quickly you are assigned to a truck. Not sure if this was beneficial at all. My first available day was on a Friday and it was assigned on a Monday. Then, it was two days later that the car was picked up. Truck driver was nice, but right off the bat he says he has to stop off for his sons birthday party. At that point there was little I could do. So essentially, I paid extra rental car days so he could go to a party. You would think that if someone has a rush request and paid for it, that the person assigning us to a truck would ask the truck driver if he had any anticipated delays. Not sure if I would use this service again. If I did, I wouldn't pay a rush fee. That was a total rip off. Vehicle arrived in good shape....[More]
By Pamela S. on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 3:33PM
Made contact with the Company (Dom) and received fair and accurate information and service. Appreciate the professionalism of their service and everything turned out well. First time using a vehicle transport company and the process was easier than I thought it would be. ...[More]
By Rob Larsen on DNA Auto Transport LLC on Jul 31 2015 3:27PM
Moving from Iowa to Pennsylvania. First contact with Carlos was on Friday, July 17. I originally wanted my car to be picked up on Friday/Sat but he explained that it would be hard since those were heavy days. He said Wed/Thurs would work better. I agreed on Thursday. I also stated very clearly that I wanted my car to be delivered on the 29th. No earlier or later. He said that he would make sure it was delivered on that day. He called me back on Monday July 20 saying that he found a carrier who could pick up my car on Tues/Wed. I agreed on Wednesday. Tuesday afternoon at 1pm I get a call from Alex from Imperial Auto Transport Inc (my carrier) saying that he was picking up my car at 3pm. I told him NO, that I had arranged my car to be picked up on Wednesday. He didn't really understand me so I told him I would call Carlos. I did and asked Carlos to call Alex to tell him to pick up my car on Wednesday. He agreed and said he would call me back. I waited 2 hrs. Never got a call back. Called Carlos again and he said he got distracted and forgot to call me back. I don't remember what he said to me on that phone conversation. I ended up calling Alex (my carrier) again and he still said that he was coming to get my car at 3pm. I asked him to come get it at 4pm. He agreed. I rushed home from work to prep my car and was ready for pickup at 4pm. Alex didn't show up until 5:30pm. Fast forward to Wednesday, July 29th. I fly into PA around 1:15pm. I text Alex telling him I would be ready for delivery after 2:30pm. I wait until 5pm before calling Alex. He says that he won't be able to deliver my car until the following morning. So I call Carlos again. He picks up and says that he'll call Alex to see what's up. I wait another 40min before calling Carlos again. He did not pick up. I left a message saying that I was not very happy because I specifically said that I wanted my car on the 29th. Not before and not after that date. I had to get a taxi to run errands that night. The next morning, July 20th, Alex calls me at 7:15am telling me he'll be dropping off in approximately 15min. I call Carlos right after. He picked up but I think he realized it was me, so he hung up without saying anything. I called him right back, and ended up having to leave a message. I told him I wanted a partial refund of $51 because that was what I had to pay the taxi cab to run errands. I never got a phone call back. Alex finally shows up at right before 8am with my car. This next part is completely my fault so I don't blame Alex for being upset. I knew I had to pay $500 upon delivery but for some reason I thought they would just charge my credit card like they did the $200 deposit. So I ended up making Alex wait 45 minutes while I called a cab and ran to the bank to get money. Overall, I think things could have been better with the timing. I don't think I was a very demanding customer. I felt I was very clear and reasonable on what I wanted. I chose All American Transport was because they have a 5 star on this site not because they were the cheapest. I don't feel that's what I got. I will most probably not get a partial refund since he already has my money and won't call me back. This was my first time using a car transport and my experience was not good. I will probably use a car transport company again but not this one....[More]
By AO VANG on All American Transport on Jul 31 2015 3:13PM
Very satisfied with Upscale, would highly recommend. Driver was very professional and courteous. Kept communication channel open between pick up point person and myself on the delivery end, found this to be reassuring. ...[More]
By Carl Bihler on Upscale Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 3:07PM
I shipped my SUV from AZ to CT. It only took 2 days to schedule the pickup since the available date. The agent is helpful by explaining how the shipping works. The shipping is really FAST. It only took 3 days to arrive CT. No damage to my car although it is open truck. The price is also reasonable I would like to recommend AmeriFreight....[More]
By Chao on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 3:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
This is the first time I moved my car. Actually, I was so worried about my car during transporation pickup and drop. But the service is really AWSOME. I personally thank to Ivan and team. ...[More]
By Vasidhar Ulaganathan on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 3:05PM
Shipping my car was much easier than expected. My car was picked up promptly and delivered in the same manner. In addition, during the whole process, I was kept up to speed on the shipping schedule. I was called when the car was picked up, during transport, and received a follow up call after the delivery was complete. Great overall experience and I would highly recommend using their service. Thanks again....[More]
By Cooper langdon on Angels Moving Autos on Jul 31 2015 3:00PM
I received and Excellent service from DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT and delivery of my car was on time. The car was picked up on time from my apartment and i received the car next day i reached Texas. Other providers were asking more money from me but here i end up paying only the expected amount...[More]
By Sijo Jose on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 2:58PM
I was actually in a panic since I procrastinated in arranging the transport. it turn out very simple, easy, and painless transaction. I used this company because it has the best rating and I can say with confidence; worth every penny!...[More]
By Esteban Neely on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 2:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 3:03PM
***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Esteban ...Thank you for the vote of confidence and great review. I'm pleased we met y...[More]
This was my 3rd time in past 12 yrs. to ship a personal veh. across the country. This time I decided to use AmeriFreight based their overall positive customer feedback. AmeriFreight did not disappoint me. They found a carrier/transporter who quickly loaded the car within 24 hrs. of when it was first available for pick up. And, the car arrived right on schedule at the designated delivery location. However, I was not overly satisfied with the transport/trucking firm, for the following reasons: ................ ** The trucking company's dispatch person had no patience with me when I called & asked for the transport driver to give me adequate advance notice of his estimated arrival time at the delivery address. ** After 3 days on the road, the transport driver called just 1.5 hrs. before he showed up to unload the car. This didn't give us much notice to make sure we would be able to meet him at the delivery address. ** The car arrived with a very noticeable grease/dirt mark on the inside upholstery of the driver's door. In Summary: ......................... AmeriFreight [Lecia & Josh]..... get a Grade A+ for their brokerage service. Carrier & Dispatcher [US Auto Transport Co.] ..... get a Grade C for their trucking service ...[More]
By Pete on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 2:45PM
Brian was knowledgeable on quote, followup and soft spoken. Job well done and handled. I was well informed about the schedule and time lines. Credit goes to Brian for handling well....[More]
By JS on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 2:40PM
Out of all the problems I had while moving cross-country, shipping my car turned out to be the best experience. The driver arrived on the given date and my vehicle was actually delivered 1 day early. I would surely use this service again. ...[More]
By Gauri on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 2:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
this was first time ever experience for me and I was very scare about all this company in market. No one was giving me the satisfaction that I need, then I contacted DZ9. Great service, from the beginning till the end. I will use them again in future if I have to. The are many company's out there but some of them are like u can't trust them. I loved it everything about this people. Thank you so much david....[More]
By Mac abdul on DZ9 Transport on Jul 31 2015 2:26PM
Being an international customer, National Auto was really helpful in getting my vehicle from the facility in Massachusetts to the port in Florida. Even when I encountered a few difficulties, the company worked with me and did not back out of the contract or charge me anything extra. I highly recommend National Auto Transport and I would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Basil Miller on National Auto Shipping on Jul 31 2015 1:59PM
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny on Jul 31 2015 2:18PM
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide y...[More]
Reliabity is the word for Mastcar Transport. No worries, was very informed. Price was very reasonable. Could reach them at any time. My car arrived on time. Met wth the driver who was capable and very nice.. Would definitely call them again Excellent. ...[More]
By Elaine yunger on Mastcar Transport on Jul 31 2015 1:53PM
I am in the military. I needed to move my car from York PA to Des Moines Iowa. I was shopping for a carrier on USHIP, but then A guy I was working with said that he had used "Door to Door" in the past and had a good experience with them. I contacted Door to Door via online quote. I received my quote number and the price seemed decent. All of the USHIP bids seemed high, so I went with Door to Door. So here is my experience: I called them with my quote number and explained my situation. They immediatly discounted the quote a little due to me bing in the military. They asked when the car would be available and I said it is "ready right now". Lola (the door to door rep) said that she would call me back. I think it was about an hour later, she called and said that "believe it or not, we can pick your car up tomorrow and have it shipped by the next day! " I was like WHAT?! not possible. She said "oh yeah, the drivers are team drivers". So I said go for it!! Although, internally I was thinking "I would believe it when I see it. " LOL. Anyway, my car was picked up the very next day at 6pm in York PA. The following day (after pickup) at about 2pm, I receive a call from the driver (named Yuriy). He tells me he is on the way with my car and will be at my place in Des Moines "in about an hour and a half". I was like HOLY CRAP!! Sure enough, my car was unloaded and on the pavement in Des Moines by about 3:40 PM next day. Here is the short version: I called Door to Door on a TUESDAY, they had my car picked up on WEDNESDAY, and I had the car by THURSDAY (yesterday!). The car is in great shape, no scratches, no extra miles on the OD. I mean, it couldn't have been any smoother. I will always use Door to Door, and I am telling every Soldier that comes in over here. Thanks again you guys!!! I am a REAL CUSTOMER and this is a REAL REVIEW. Contact me if you want. Thank you Door to Door for getting my car over here ASAP! I will never forget the great service....[More]
By Mark in Iowa on Door to Door Transport on Jul 31 2015 1:24PM