View 171,766 Reviews on 3,861 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 1006
received car safe & sound and very good service. will recomend using transport 123 thank you auto transport 123. very good customer service. was contacted about all information about pick up & delivery....[More]
By ray gonfiantini on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
NEW corvette was picked up from dealership in Michigan and delivered to texas on time and driver was very nice and car looked perfect. Wish every buying experience was as good as this one was. Montway sent a driver with a brand new enclosed transport and car was here on time....[More]
By Kelly on Montway Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Outstanding customer service, the two dispatchers are very cordial, informative and clearly knowledgeable about the business. I shipped my car from my private practice office and it arrived at its destination within 3 days, 2 days earlier than I expected it. I made arrangements to accept the car when they came, but never did I feel pressured to do so and the driver Ricardo communicated with me ahead of time that he was running well ahead of schedule. Understanding that all sorts of things may happen on the road is one thing, but being able to communicate any and all happenings is very important, especially to someone like me who owns his own business. I will absolutely use this company again when the need to transport arises again....[More]
By Sanjay Gupta on Zen Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Got back to me quickly. Had my car back to me in a day. Easy to work with, I would recommend them to a friend in the same situation. Customer service was great!!!!!! Broke down in Kansas on or way home to Nebraska....[More]
By Amanda Holewinski on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
The price was the lowest of all transport services that contacted me. My company contact was friendly and informative and was very thorough regarding insurance coverage in the event of any damage. He answered any questions I had in a timely manner. My driver was prompt, courteous and professional. The entire process was easy....[More]
By Darlene Small on Elite Auto Shipper about 14 Hours Ago
Car arrived in same condition it was picked up. Communication with primary contact was excellent throughout the transport period. On day of delivery, communication with driver was good and timely, allowing me ample time to prepare for his arrival....[More]
By Bernard on Corporate Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I received several quotes from multiple companies. I secured my services with another company initially. But when I called the other company back to ask some pertinent questions about transporting my car, they were very rude. So I cancelled my reservation. Aaron emailed me from Iron Auto Transport and at that point of contact the service I received was EXCELLENT! Aaron was very knowledgeable and polite. Aaron's professionalism made my experience a great one! The driver William was friendly and willing to answer all questions about transporting my vehicle. My experience was OUTSTANDING and I highly recommend Iron Auto Transportation services to anyone. I posted my entire experience on my Facebook page. I received several inquiries from friends who were hesitant. And based on my experience, they asked for Iron Auto Transportation's phone number. I've referred several people already. I am indeed a satisfied customer! Thank you Aaron and William! ...[More]
By Deena B on Iron Auto Transport LLC about 15 Hours Ago
job was well done. Truck was delivered on time and my van was delivered in good condition. the price was reasonable. the company have met the deadline in short notice. thanks...[More]
By Peter on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
It was very good experience I was worried about moving my lovely Car but now I feel comfortable with the good service of this company and specially Lance Staab...[More]
By Sarah on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Sarah Thank you so much for the review. I am so pleased that we got the transport done so s...[More]
I live in Texas and purchased a classic car in Virginia. The seller suggested using Ship A Car and we were put in touch with Larry Farber at Ship A Car. Despite hiccups with the seller, Larry Farber worked with us in the most courteous, conscientious and professional manner and accomplished the delivery of the vehicle to me. I would highly recommend Larry Farber and would not hesitate to contact him and/or Ship A Car for future shipping needs....[More]
By James Whitfield on Ship A Car Inc about 15 Hours Ago
I got my car on time and received a very clear instruction from the company Very helpful staffs. Car was reserved in good condition. Thank you. I will recommend to my friends Definitely use next time...[More]
By Quynh Tran on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
This is the 2nd time I used Ship-a-Car and it really was easy. There was a slight problem with this one of the transporters, however, Kay was quick to get us a new transporter and it turned out wonderful. They really did the right thing. We are actually using them again this week. Easy to work with and everyone is very pleasant....[More]
By Lisa Silvestri on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Hours Ago
Thanks for the positive review and the repeat business, Lisa! Happy to keep it nice and easy for you!...[More]
Good overall pick up and delivery. Would use again. Good driver and good info on delivery time.!!!!!!a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++...[More]
By Dave Roewer on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
This was the best service ever. True Happy Customer. thom was nice, pleasant, honest, and reliable. He answered every call and text. He worked with me with my payment using my credit card for the whole transaction. My polaris was picked up early in pompano beach and delivered on time in alamo,CA. This is my favorite transport company and will recommend them to everyone I know. ...[More]
By thomas d reed on All Terrain Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
My daughter was in a car accident and unable to drive her car to college in Alabama. I received a quote from Anthony Amato, who agreed to pick my daughter's car up in Pennsylvania within 2 days and transport it to Alabama in time for school. As soon as I signed the contract and my credit card was charged a $175 deposit, I was suddenly unable to get a straight answer about picking up the car. Repeated emails and phone calls got the same answer - he was "waiting for a driver to call back". After 4 days, no pick up and no confirmation of when the driver would come, I called Anthony, cancelled the contract and asked him to return my deposit. I had to pay a family friend to make the 900 mile drive. Anthony has refused to return the deposit and lied to my credit card company, saying he had scheduled a driver. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!...[More]
By Patricia Billock on All Weather Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Everything went well except for the pick-up date. I was scheduled to have my vehicle picked up but was informed that they would delay the pick-up date. This happened to me twice. I wouldn't have mind if they picked it up a few days later but on a schedule, due to taking time off of work and what not, but it seemed like the driver didn't know what he wanted to do and kept calling me to reschedule for the next day. Other than the pick-up date, the destination time was on-time. ...[More]
By Joe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
Outside of the driver continously misquoting me delivery times, everything was good. The customer service rep was great. Driver was also friendly. Will definitely use again!!!!...[More]
By Okechi Nwabara on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
We recently moved from California to Idaho and had to leave two of our vehicles behind. Since these were not our daily use cars, we weren't in a rush to get them up to Idaho so we were willing to wait for the best price on shipping. After getting regular retail prices from a few other places, I was disappointed by how pricey they were. Then I came across AmeriFreight and was thrilled with the estimated price they gave me (it was at least $700 less than the competition) and since our timeline was flexible it worked out perfectly. It took about two weeks to find a carrier, but once AmeriFreight did find a truck it ended up being the perfect fit. The price went up a couple hundred dollars, but we got an enclosed carrier instead of an open one (much better!) and the team that drove up our vehicles was super professional and local to our new town here in Idaho. I couldn't be happier with the results and would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone looking to ship a car for the absolute lowest price on a flexible timeline. Our AmeriFreight representative, Graham, was very helpful and prompt every step of the way. Very pleased with the results and would definitely use AmeriFreight again....[More]
By Katie J. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 16 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
Response by Nice Car Auto Transport on 10/2/2015 is total B.S. I never booked with other brokers. It's true I never signed a contract with them but we had an agreement that they would pick up my cars and the carrier would be paid upon delivery. There was NO confusion about who was hired!!!!!! They just kept changing the pickup day and time. Next was the "300 miles away" excuse, then the "120 miles away" excuse, then the "FLAT TIRE" excuse, which came 3 days after the scheduled pickup date ( which was "promised" by Kevin ). I think he just couldn't find a carrier to do the job for the price he quoted and kept making excuses until I cancelled his "services". Original pickup was scheduled for Wednesday, then he rescheduled for Thursday, then for Friday. I finally cancelled on Saturday. Come on Kevin, please don't dispute this with me. You would only look silly. I have copies of all correspondences, including the e-mail you sent to my daughter, and would be happy to publish them here. Now, who's the real liar????...[More]
By Fred on Nice Car Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
A flawless transaction! Pickup through delivery - Everything went well. Thank You Jason! I found a vehicle in LA, California and wanted it delivered to Wellington, Florida. Jason gave me a prompt and exact quote and based upon his shipping arrangements I purchased the car. Six days later after it was picked up, it was delivered at 10:30am with plenty of time to have it registered and detailed for dinner. Next time I have another need like this, I will call Galaxy. Andy...[More]
By Andy Schaller on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC about 16 Hours Ago
I had a great experience using MONTWAY AUTO TRANSPORT. From the time i got on the phone with customer service, I knew it was going to be a good experience. Everything was pretty organized. I had no issues at all....[More]
By J.P. on Montway Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I found the whole process went smoothly and without issue. I cannot say enough good things about American Car Transporters. I tried a uship web site first where you place the item / load out for bids. All I received were e-mails from drivers asking questions I had already answered in the load profile page and high priced quotes. I quickly dumped that route in favor or American Car Transporters. Their web site worked well but more importantly I was able to reach a real person. I talked with Eric and then was helped by Kim. They found me a driver with the right equipment and kept me informed of all the details. Then Mike the driver took over. He called on a regular basis, at pick-up, during the trip and near delivery. When he arrived his truck and trailer was clean and in good condition. My truck was delivered in excellent shape. They really exceeded my expectations. Thank you again ACT!!!!!...[More]
By J Romano on American Car Transporters Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Sales contact friendly, informative and delivered as promised. Actual delivery went well, driver was courteous and very careful in getting the car off the trailer....[More]
By Barry on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
Best carrier I have ever used, Eric was polite, honest and did what he said he would do. That doesn't happen very much anymore. So I will alway use Ship a car direct. Thank you Eric!! ps. Im telling all my car buddy's ...[More]
By Rene on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review, Rene! Always happy to deliver as promised!...[More]
On the phone David was very courteous, Once the car was picked up, my husband and I were so pleased with driver. He took his time in loading and securing our SUV, Our vehicle arrived on time, and intact. We were still in Hotel and he brought it out to us. Would definitely recommend and if need to use again I would not hesitate to call! ...[More]
By Nelly on Get it Done Transportation about 18 Hours Ago
We recently moved from California to Washington D.C. I researched a few different shipping companies and asked for a quote from several. David from Ship a car direct emailed me promptly with a quote and a link to easily place an order. I didn't respond right away and he sent me a few more emails with short video clips to answer common questions. I ended up choosing ship a car direct because of the emails. I knew he'd take care of me. I originally made reservations to have the car be picked up on a Saturday, but changed my mind and wanted it to be picked up sooner. They were able to change last minute and picked the car up on the Thursday before. The carrier came and took pictures of my car and documented all the dents and scratches. I was contacted a day before the car was to be delivered in DC to let me know the time it would arrive. He called again the next day to tell me where to meet him. When I made the reservation they said it would take about 7-10 days to deliver to DC. We received the car in exactly a week, so we were very happy we didn't have to wait the whole 10 days, or longer. David sent me a follow up email to make sure I received the car and that everything went smoothly. I had a really good experience and would definitely use them again....[More]
By Krista on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Hours Ago
Great to hear you had a really good shipping experience! Thanks for the five star review, Krista! ...[More]
Great customer service and prompt responses from both the driver and the sales rep. Both stayed in constant contact with with us which gave us a sense of comfort in knowing that our car and trailer would arrive on time and safely. We also felt that the price was fair. ...[More]
By Jim Warden on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
Tara was very helpful and took care of every aspect of the move. I feel confident with Tara and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a car shipped....[More]
By Bill Harmond on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
Working with Ship Your Car Now, and Tim Montgomery, was a awesome. Tim Helped turn a bad situation into a positive one. He was able to get our vehicle to us, in a rapid time! We are very thankful to Tim, and Tom (driver from Ban Transit) both guys were very nice to work with!...[More]
By Shawna on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 18 Hours Ago
I had a great service ... UP... Reached on Time Good Customer Service. Downs The delivery person doesn't accept credit Cards. Overall Very Satisfied............[More]
By Pallav Sharma on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
Service wa excellent. Pick up and delivery wa son time and no damage. Dan was excellent to deal with a new ast to get in contact if there were any issues....[More]
By Craig on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
Everything went exactly as described. No problems or issues at all. Got there on time and at the cost quoted. I would suggest using this company because they say what they mean and there are no surprises which is a beautiful thing....[More]
By Ken on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
Working with Scott was a pleasure and a professional experience. He and Ship a Car Direct met all my expectations and more. I shipped an expensive Corvette and was worried about damage during the transportation. Scott hooked me up with a great company and opted for the enclosed transporter. Everything worked out great. I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct for all your transportation requirements. You won't regret it!!!!!! ...[More]
By Bob Barco on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Hours Ago
Glad to hear it was a pleasure! Thanks for the great review, Bob!...[More]
Recently had my Porsche Boxster S transported from Maryland to San Antonio Texas. The customer service from Roy Sewell, who worked with me through the entire process was beyond any I have ever experienced. I have transported cars before with mixed and very disappointing results using other transport firms. After much research and personal phone conversations with more than one closed transport company, I chose Intercity. Shortly after finalizing the order, I was contacted by the main office indicating a driver was available in the next couple of days. What service as I had a short window to work with on the San Antonio end. The driver, Andy, showed up on time and was just incredible. He walked me through the entire process and explained every step of the way. He gave me daily emails letting me know the progress of his travels and then agreed upon a time and place in Texas. The care arrived flawless!! It came covered as it left. I could not sing any better praises for a transport company and the staff. Would definitely recommend!!...[More]
By Robert M. Taft on Intercity Lines Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
I had never had a car transported before and was worried about it, but Lorraine at Andrew Auto Transport handed thing perfectly. within an hour and a half of booking the transport the order was excepted and the car was picked up that same day. Four days later it arrived in the same condition as it was in when I last saw it. What a great experience with Andrew Auto Transport. THANK YOU ! ! ! ...[More]
By Kevin Radford on Andrew Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
they were quick and I had no problem. David was my contact. He quickly assigned a carrier and they did great job. The car arrived in 2 days. I recommend them to others....[More]
By 459809-SK on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Hours Ago
Glad it was problem-free! Thanks for the great recommendation!...[More]
Car was delivered without damage and on time. Good service and I would use them again if needed. The driver was very nice and went out of his way to make sure my car was delivered first. This was the first time I have used a transport company and they met all my expectations. ...[More]
By Harold Roth on Montway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I found AT123 on the web and with the reviews that wer3e listed I chose them over others that had lower prices. Things went on time and delivery was on time....[More]
By Perry on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
I've transported my car before and the experience was horrific, so I was a little nervous about moving my car back to California, but Zen Auto Transport made this experience as painless as possible. My contact was Mitch and he was great help. The driver called me in advance to schedule pick up and stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. My car was picked up and delivered exactly within the time frame that I was told originally. The benefit of using this company is that they have their own trucks, so you don't have to go through a broker. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs their car shipped! ...[More]
By Katie on Zen Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Being a dealer we have used a lot of transport Companies. Montway got the job done and delivered on day promised. Will definately use again and again......[More]
By Brian Vickers on Montway Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Leo, I have to thank you for such a wonderful experience with your company everything went off without a hitch ! Bahti was excellent with his communication and all the details from pick up to drop off! Can't thank you enough for a worry free experience!...[More]
By pam holmes on iMovers on Oct 5 2015 10:39AM
I had a great experience with Door to Door Transport. It was my first time shipping a vehicle, and came in to the process pretty green. Loretta walked me through every aspect of the project, and when shipping time came, there were no surprises. I had a large pickup shipped, which was lifted. Arrangement for shipping may have taken an extra day or so, as a driver that had the room for it needed to be found, this was understandable. Ultimately, it cost $1385 to be shipped from Arizona to NJ, which was as-quoted. I would recommend Door to Door....[More]
By Bill Cook on Door to Door Transport on Oct 5 2015 3:51AM
I was referred to Zen Auto Transport by a family friend. I was pleased to find out that they had their own trucks from New Jersey to San Francisco and I didn't have to go through a broker. This was my first time shipping a car and Mitch set everything up for us and was very helpful in getting us prepared for the move. He gave me the contact information for his driver's Nodar and his son whom I forget his name. The drivers stayed in contact with me and picked my car up on time and made it to California in 6 days- ahead of the 7-10 days that I was quoted. Everything went smoothly and I will be referring my friends and family to Mitch if they are in need of a transport service....[More]
By Sarah on Zen Auto Transport on Oct 5 2015 3:19AM
This Carrier was new, had some communication problems, picked up 1 day early, but late by 1 day (probably due to driving South while Hurricane Joquaquin came North). My Broker, "Transport Connections" (Bill Avrich) was Excellent, and urged the Carrier to contact me move than the Carrier really wanted to - "Transport Connection" has your back whenever you need any help. I've been using Bill as my Broker for 8 years now, and he never has let me down. His Firm (and Service) is Exceptional! David Giffin ...[More]
By David Giffin on Transport Connection on Oct 5 2015 2:27AM
Great company to work with, I talked to many companies, and ended up going with Boss Auto as they promised me a quick turn-around with the vehicle pickup. The trice was fair, and they found a driver quickly after signing the order, everything worked as expected....[More]
By Chris W on Boss Auto Transport , Inc. on Oct 5 2015 2:19AM
Overall very good experience. I will use Iron Clad again in the future for my transportation needs.Joanna was very helpful through the process. The only issue we had was first carrier dispatched didn't have a wide enough trailer to fit my truck but another carrier was promptly dispatched. ...[More]
By Richard L. on Ironclad Auto Transport on Oct 5 2015 1:46AM
Fletcher at All Aboard Transport is very knowledgeable & helpful. Shipped both our cars from east coast to west coast thru him. Better price than thru moving company by hundreds of dollars! Highly recommend :)...[More]
By Susan A. on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Oct 5 2015 1:28AM
First time we have ever had to ship a vehicle. Went from Northern Kentucky to Washington state. Peter was nothing but professional and courteous. Edith handled the initial call and was also professional and helpful and courteous. The total price was only $1554 which included a small deposit of only $179. This was MUCH less expensive than any other quote we received. This was a classic truck that was being shipped from a family estate to another family member miles and miles away. 7 days total door to door! Peter was exactly on time at the pickup location and was quick and efficient while loading. The family at the receiving end was also pleased with the delivery. Would HIGHLY recommend and we will definitely use again. ...[More]
By R Hargis on Direct Express Auto Transport on Oct 5 2015 1:27AM
I've moved my car several times. Larry was by far the best. He was able to give me the honest price up front no games. My father always told me cheap is expensive. And Larry was hassle free no games no bs. From start to finish. Last time I moved the car I went for cheapest price and ended up getting the call before. Saying I have a truck in the area but he needs another $200.00. Classic bump. No bump. Talk to Larry. ...[More]
By Iva on United Movers Group on Oct 5 2015 1:25AM
I was trading cars with my brother from Florida to Michigan and then Michigan back to Florida. I was trading cars with my brother from Florida to Michigan and then Michigan back to Florida I hoped up with cat Thank you for transporting my brothers car me and him both were extremely happy with the transport everything went cool. We both appreciate the efforts and hard work put in ...[More]
By Harold Zeal on Get it Done Transportation on Oct 5 2015 1:22AM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Oct 5 2015 2:40AM
Harold, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated our #1 priority is customer service to ensure nothi...[More]
Everything from start to finish was great. The movers were very polite and careful with my furniture. I thought the pricing was very fair for as far as I moved. I dont really have any complaints and I would definately recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a mover. Thanks again guys -Nora...[More]
By Nora Diaz on David and Goliath Moving & Storage on Oct 5 2015 12:58AM
Awesome service from auto shipping group. The shipper came on time and delivered the vehicle on time. I am in the military and the service was awesome. I've heard horror stories of people getting their cars damaged or stuff stolen out of them but the car was not damaged and all my belongings were safe in the car. The car was a little dirty but that was to be expected. I'm really impressed with the service and I'm sure I will be using them again for another pcs move....[More]
By Ben on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 4 2015 11:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 5 2015 12:33AM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Ben Thank you so much for the stellar review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in th...[More]
I was totally impressed with the service that I received from Derrick. Derrick walked me through the whole process first. Then he proposed quoted that met my budget. When I thought that I was satisfied with my the initial quote, he then called me again to let me know that he was able to save me even more money. He tracked my vehicle on a daily basis. He sent me text messages giving me a daily status update on where my vehicle was. Derrick was on his job! The truck arrived on time as he said it would be, and no hick ups... I would recommend Derrick to anyone. The truth of the matter is, people spend their money on a daily basis hoping their money is well spent, and 9-10 times people are dissatisfied with the end results. Well, this time I was that 1 out of that 10 that felt my money was well spent. ...[More]
By on Dynamic Auto Movers on Oct 4 2015 11:19PM
Starting with the first conversation, Felicia Williams provided me with a wealth of information and insight into the auto shipping industry. From there, she was able to setup a transport within 3 hours from the first conversation for a pickup within 2 days. The pickup was on time and the driver and I walked around the car, the driver picking up minor marks on the car. From there, he loaded the car onto the truck for the cross-country drive. Every day Felicia contacted me with a status update on the driver's location. When she told me he would deliver on the 3rd day, I was very (happily) surprised. And true to her and the driver's word, he did show up the evening of the 3rd day. He drove ~2100 miles in 78 hours. When he drove the car up to me after pulling it down from the carrier, we both walked around the car for damage, not finding any. If asked, I will DEFINITELY use Auto Shipping Group Co again and recommend it to any who are in need of their services. I would like to thank Felicia especially for her insight, knowledge, and experience in helping me through this move which was done expeditiously....[More]
By Steve S on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 4 2015 10:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
Driver was 3 hours late so I called and asked what time he would be here. He was unsure and got very snippy with me. He suddenly couldn't driver the vehicle to my house and then demanded that I start looking up locations. I was then pressured to meet this guy in a sketchy Walmart parking lot at the very last minute. AWFUL AWFUL PEOPLE. Avoid. ...[More]
By Caitlin on White Hawks Auto LLC on Oct 4 2015 10:20PM
Very reliable, on time, reasonable, and no damage. Communication though email and phone was a plus, they also sent me the driver's name and phone number for ETA. I will definitely refer and use thier service again. Two thumbs up!!...[More]
By Marlin Miles on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 4 2015 8:19PM
Very Professional and knowledgeable. Driver was fantastic also. I dealt with many "shady" brokers (some could not even speak good English) over the phone. Many told me lies or were mis-leading. all they wanted was their deposit. Orange Auto Transport really showed me they wanted my business. I will use them again....[More]
By Randy James on Orange Auto Transport on Oct 4 2015 6:57PM
Scott amd Paul transported my Jeep across Canada in 13 days. My driver Brad was very professional and careful with my baby. I am very happy! Thanks guys Cliff S....[More]
By CLIFF on Vehicles in Motion on Oct 4 2015 6:51PM
I needed to transport a family vehicle across country so I started doing my research. First thing I liked was AT123 is family owned for 35 years. Second in looking at their previous reviews their ratings were excellent. I now certainly know why. I called on a Sunday. Irene answered the phone almost immediately and was ready to answer any questions I had. She was knowledgeable, thorough, extremely professional and just delightful. Every detail of her quote was sent to me in writing. She called me proactively to review and their process allows for an electronic signature, making it very easy for me. They required a very fair deposit and again, a price guarantee. I was given the name and number of my driver and once the car was being picked up, he called on time and was very easy to work with. Within 3 days, my vehicle arrived with a call the day before giving me a timeframe and asking what would be easiest for me. He called the morning of, again ON-TIME as he stated and the car was delivered. Easy-professional-and operationally coordinated like a well oiled machine. Easier than most furniture deliveries! With every conversation, quote, contract and driver they stood by their word and delivered my car with outstanding customer care and service. ...[More]
By D. Elser on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 4 2015 5:52PM
I'm so thankful for Armani and his team at Passage Auto Transport!.....I previously dealt with another auto broker company "All Weather Auto Inc." they quoted me a super low price to move my SUV across country. I took a job offer in Rhode Island and moving 3,000 miles away is not cheap and very stressful. I thought I was getting a great deal with the super low quote "All Weather Auto Inc" but it turns out it was just a scam. They never had a driver and my car was never picked up. Worried and stressed I spoke to Armani and he explained to me the ins and outs of the business. This made me feel a lot better. The price was a little higher but not to much and Armani got the job done! I had my vehicle at my new home in 5 days!- I'm forever thankful for Joel and his help. ...[More]
By Bahtie on Passage Auto Transport on Oct 4 2015 5:50PM
I had a very good experience. Van was picked up 1 day after available and delivered early. I was kept informed throughout. The driver was knowledgeable and professional. Van was delivered in good shape and cared for. I would ship with them again and feel confident the vehicle would arrive safely. ...[More]
By L Schimpff on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 4 2015 5:38PM
Pick up date was not on the date I wanted but luckily I had somebody to leave the car with. Everything else went smoothly. Raymond was professional and got the car here on time and in one piece. ...[More]
By Schyler on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 4 2015 5:17PM
I read some of the negative reviews about these guys on here and wanted to leave a positive one because I had a great experience with these guys and don't want others to be turned away unnecessarily. I had first decide to go with a different company because of their lower price, after getting fed up with no communication and my order going nowhere I went with these guys because they were the next best price I got. I was a little nervous because of some of the negative reviews but I'm glad I went with them. Most of our conversations were initiated by Roger calling me and even leaving messages or texting so that I knew what was going on or to call back when I could. They got my order booked within a couple days and kept me filled in on everything the whole time. I felt like I was in great hands, and I was. In the end the first shipper I was going to go with really screwed up things and booked a shipper for WAY more than we agreed on without telling me. They had them pick up the car and deliver it before the correct ones scheduled by Plaza Auto could get there. When they got to my house and wanted way more than we agreed on I called Roger and it was late in the day, he answered promptly and helped us figure out what happened right away. In the end it worked out with the other shippers, but I felt bad that the ones we scheduled with Plaza Auto got screwed out of their job. I was really glad to have Roger's experience and expertise there to help me when needed. These are very trust worthy and experienced guys. I wasn't even asked for my card # or charged anything until they booked my transport with a shipper. And their fee was quite a bit less than other companies. Thanks a lot for everything Roger!!...[More]
By Brad on Plaza Auto Transport on Oct 4 2015 4:34PM
I filled an online quote on Sunday 27th of September to ship my car on September 30th. On september 28th, I got an early morning call from Eric that they confirmed that they found a transport for me. I had already browsed a lot on line and their quote came on the low average side which was good :) I paid and got a confirmation later that day. On september 29th at 10 am, I got a call from the driver that he wants to pick it up but I had stated that the first availability is the 30th. I didnt mind them picking it up a day early and worked with the driver on that until his dispatcher stepped in at 7 pm that's when things started getting complicated and I didnt like how the dispatcher was handling things. On the following morning ( 30th) I called their 24 hours help line and I emailed Eric. An hour latter Eric got back to me and things were back on track again. The car was picked up on the 30th and arrived as scheduled on the 2nd. I have to say even the driver was a very polite and professional person that you can easily reason out with. It was the dispatcher though that I had problems with. Car arrived without any damages or scratches, just dirty from the weather. Indeed at pick up when the driver noticed that I am moving across states he said most of the cars are empty so he allowed to go above the 100Ibs In conclusion, I would definitely recommend getting in touch with ERic and he will give you all the needed help and assistance...[More]
By Nora on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 4 2015 1:14PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 7 Hours Ago
Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the positive recommendation, Nora!...[More]
Despite the ratings of this company I chose to go with them, I have shipped many cars with other companies this was the only time it went smooth and on time. Athony was great , honest and professional, I have another car to ship and they will get the job....[More]
By Dan Lusher on Premier Auto Shippers on Oct 4 2015 12:48PM
I was a bit leery about shipping a car from Alabama to Utah, but became very at ease with Montway from the very first phone call. They were very professional, from the phone contact person to the driver. They provided email feedback and details. At one point I contacted the dispatcher via the phone number they provided, because I couldn't get through to the driver's cell phone. The dispatcher was very helpful and was able to contact the driver while I was on hold. I was fearing the worst at shipping a car across most of the country, but Montway made this a very pleasant experience, and I would not hesitate to use them again....[More]
By Michael on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 4 2015 3:57AM
This is the second time we've used Gaby. She's really great....honest and fair. We've referred several people to her and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. This particular shipment took longer than our first but was within the time spread promised. No damage or things stolen. Car was dirty but it was a 3,100 mile shipment. No complaints here. ...[More]
By Dave on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 4 2015 3:37AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 7 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review and the repeat business, Dave! Happy to keep it complaint-free!...[More]
Thumbs up for Jason who was the primary contact at ShipaCarDirect and handled my requests. Because of my uncertainty of move date, he was patient and able to accommodate my needs. No push and good communication! Overall, excellent work in arranging the shipping. I wish I could give five star to Ship A Car Direct, but after all, the carrier - Unified Auto Trans - was recommended by Ship A Car Direct. Unified Auto Trans did a mediocre job in shipping and delivering my car for the following reasons: 1) the car was not delivered as promised "door to door"; 2) the side view mirror was damaged. I understand the car could be dirty (which was, covered with a thick layer of dirt), the driver should have taken measures to prevent possible damages to the car; and 3) the communication should be significantly improved. I was not told where and when to meet the driver to pick up the car even when I explicitly asked. At the last minute, I was told to go to a place 7 miles away. Since the driver was on a tight schedule, I had to take a uber (40$) to find the driver. Though the driver compensated 20$, it wasted me a lot of time/money/energy in getting my car. Very unpleasant experience and would never use this carrier again. ...[More]
By SG on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 4 2015 2:34AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 7 Hours Ago
Thanks for your positive review about your Ship a Car Direct representative! And thanks too for your honest feedback about your carrier. We are sorry ...[More]
Happy withe the service from Start to finish. They kept me Informed throughout. Only hitch was vehicle was a day late at pick and having to hunt for the driver but it was probably a miscommunication and all was fine in the end.wouls recommend and use again if needed...[More]
By RA on AutoStar Transport Express on Oct 4 2015 2:17AM
They promised me they would pick up the vehicle by a specific date and broke their promise by not picking the vehicle up. When I was getting concerned about the pick up date and would call them and tell them my blight I was assured it would be picked up by the date I was promised. When the pick up date came and nothing was happening I called Jona and would only get her voice mail. I called their general number and a dude assured me he would get to the bottom of this and get back to me in 2 hours. after 3 hours of not hearing from him I called again and a woman assured me she would get this straightened out and would come into work Sunday (her off day) to keep me informed. That never happened. This was as low as it can get. We had traveled out to Calif. to prep the vehicle to be moved. My brother had passed and I was receiving the vehicle and taking it to WI. to lessen the burden on his wife and children. I wanted needed to be there when the vehicle was removed so the family would not have that burden. Unfortunately that did not happen as I had to return home. I contacted Godspeed Transport Inc. and they made the transport happen within a few days. With Godspeed the car was on a truck headed to WI. without the drama I had with Q. Q had the nerve to call me as the car was in transport to ask if I still needed the car moved. I will also file a claim against Q with the better Business Bureau....[More]
By Bill on Q Auto Transport LLC on Oct 4 2015 1:13AM
Anthony arranged the transport….The driver was very courteous and kept me informed and also the delivery person informed of the times….Everything was perfect....[More]
By Jodie on Premier Auto Shippers on Oct 4 2015 12:56AM
Rite way shipped my 2009 Mercedes Benz SL500. Seth was great he called and let me know when they were coming, and they actually got it dropped off two days before I expected which was great. Wonderful service! ...[More]
By Alex Fontinello on Rite Way Auto Transport on Oct 4 2015 12:53AM
Going with team All Star made shipping very easy for me with no stress at all. Everyone treated me kindly, cost was fair, I was constantly updated on my car's status and my car was even delivered Early. ...[More]
By Leomara on All Star Direct Auto Shipping on Oct 4 2015 12:43AM
i will never shop or search for another company to transport a vehicle for me. Ship a car direct has earned my Bussiness forever. Especially if Jason is working there. Every step of the way he was there. Before the pick up, during the pick up, and after. I'm so happy the car came here in a timely (fast) manner and without a single scratch. Beautiful work. And definatly recommend Jason!!...[More]
By Waqar Younis on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 4 2015 12:11AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 7 Hours Ago
So happy to have earned your business forever! Thanks for the awesome recommendation, Waqar!...[More]
Auto Transport Group did a fantastic job transporting my car. Felicia Williams was very helpful from beginning to end. Her knowledge and attention to detail made this experience pain free. The driver, Nick, that she assigned to move my car was on time and treated me with respect. I had no reservations about the safety of my car even though the trip was over 2,400 miles. My car was delivered on time and without damage. I would not hesitate to use Auto Transport group again and would recommend them to friends and family. Good service is not always easy to find but I was fortunate to find it in Felicia Williams and Auto Transport Group!...[More]
By John Tonge on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 3 2015 11:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 4 2015 7:39PM
Previous 1 2 3 4 5