View 167,295 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 22
Reviews 26-50 of 1051
DNA Auto Transport was exceptional! Dominick was very helpful and made sure that everything went smoothly. I had problems with the other company that handled my car,(not DNA Auto Trasnport, forgot the name) but Dominick stepped right in to make sure that problem gets solved! He was great and had the best customer service! I will definitely be using DNA Auto Transport again. If you are shipping your car I suggest you ask for Dominick. ...[More]
By Rica Jarmaine Ting on DNA Auto Transport LLC on Aug 1 2015 4:58PM
It's my first time shipping a vehicle and Bill explained the whole process thoroughly and took care of everything for me. It saved me from a lot of headaches. He is very personable, helpful, and communicated with me as soon as there were any updates on carriers. The pick up and delivery went smoothly. He made sure the carrier took good care of me and the carrier he arranged was very polite and kept me updated on the status of my car delivery. Would recommend and would use again for future needs on transporting car....[More]
By Rita on Transport Connection on Aug 1 2015 4:49PM
Shipped two vehicles from Ohio to Arizona, one in April and one in June. Pickup drivers were early, thorough and courteous both at pickup and destination. Delivery drivers were especially helpful to the handicapped person picking up the vehicles at destination. Hugo at 7 Star was on top of everything from beginning to end and kept me informed throughout the process. Absolutely I would use 7 Star again! ...[More]
By Satisfied Customer on 7 Star Auto Transport on Aug 1 2015 4:41PM
DO NOT use this company. Don't let DIY Transport fool you... They will be very responsive and friendly when booking the move. In fact, they were completely on time and efficient during that communication and the associated logistics. However, when things go wrong, they fall off of the map. They have given me the run-around for the past 2.5 months regarding damage that was done to my car during transport from NC to TX. I have invested hours and hours of time talking, emailing, getting insurance quotes, etc. only to have them stop returning my emails or calls. I repeat, DO NOT use this company. My contacts during this transaction were Gail in Sales and Anthony, their head of "customer service". Cost was about 875$ for the move and over 500$ for the damage....[More]
By Daniel on DIY Transport Inc. on Aug 1 2015 4:20PM
Leah was amazing! She eased all my fears and was in constant contact throughout the whole process. If I ever ship my car again, it will be through Auto Shipping Group. I'd recommend them to anyone....[More]
By Jazmin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 4:00PM
The customer service was excellent their flexible with your schedule and planning. They keep the customer updated as possible.i would definitely recommend this company to a friend and would also use it again if I had too....[More]
By David Perry on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 3:50PM
Contacted Load Builders to transport my car from Pennsylvania to Arizona for what appeared to be a reasonable amount of lead time to secure a transporter. My initial contact with the company was July 1,2015. I was explicit on the arrival date - August 7,2015. I was instructed it would take 5 days for the transport and would receive a call several days before the scheduled pickup. Approximately 2 weeks before my required date of arrival (Aug. 7) I called Jon and asked the status. I was told that I would receive a call "any day". I also reminded him of the arrival date. Turns out 1 week before my required arrival date I still had not heard anything and therefore called Jon again. He informed me that his request for a transporter was being "blocked" by another company and he would "work on getting me a transporter" - something that should have been done by then. Additionally, he stated, "well we still have plenty of time until Aug. 7 to get a driver". I had to remind him as I had previously done that Aug. 7 was the arrival date and not the pickup date. The long and short of it of it is that he may have been shopping it the entire time and never had a carrier. Apparently, the price he quoted may have been on the low side for my vehicle and was being passed up by the transporters rather than "I was being blocked by another company". What aggravated me was the fact that he copped an attitude when I became displeased with the fact he never got the arrival date straight after I reminded him on several calls. He essentially had put into a corner. Fortunately I'm resilient enough to get out the corner. There are a lot less fortunate people out there and the reason for this review. Luckily, I kept calling him to check in. I have since found a transporter for a few dollars more. The same old story, "You get what you pay for". BUYER BEWARE! ...[More]
By Patrick Fricchione MD on Load Builders Inc. on Aug 1 2015 2:56PM
I had a great experience with Affordable Auto Transportation, Inc. My son had moved from Pa to Miami, Florida for a new job and I was having trouble getting his car shipped. After dealing with two other auto transport companies for 8 days and getting nowhere, I reluctantly decided to enter my email address and phone number on another site for a quote. Ryan Saxton immediately called me and told me he was confident he could get my son's VW Jetta to Florida quickly. The very next day, he had a truck lined up, and later that same evening, the drivers picked up the car. They delivered it to my son's doorstep in Miami, Florida 2 days later. Ryan Saxton made this process effortless, and the drivers who picked up the car were extremely nice people. I would definitely recommend this company!...[More]
By Chris C on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. on Aug 1 2015 2:33PM
My first experience using a transport company and I must say it was a great customer experience from the initial contact through the entire vehicle delivery process. A great company to do business with and I would highly recommend Max Speed Auto Transport to any of my friends or family. Stuart did a wonderful job with keeping me updated through the entire process...Thanks Stuart!...[More]
By Steve LaPenta on Max Speed Auto Transport LLC on Aug 1 2015 9:50AM
Had to ship my car from Mississippi to California during the busy summer season. Did some searching on google and came across Amerifreight. Called the number on their website and spoke with Ali to set up a deal. Ali was very helpful with quotes. There are different quotes based on the various pick-up windows. For example, narrower pick-up windows (1-3 days) are more expensive then basic pick-up windows (1-15 days). I had a very narrow time window to get my car picked up so I decided to go with the more expensive option. I believe carriers look for the most money being offered per vehicle and pick up those vehicles more quickly than cheaper offers - that is, if you offer more money, you'll be more visible on their pick-up option radar. Anyways, after booking a pick-up window, Amerifreight acts like a broker and attempts to find the best carrier. Ali was able to find one the same day I requested the deal. We then scheduled a weekend pickup. The carrier was in regular contact with me and arrived as scheduled. The carrier asked that I bring my car to a truck stop close to the highway since he couldn't bring his truck into the residential areas. I didn't have anyone to bring me back after dropping me off at the truck stop, so the driver and I, after meeting at the truck stop, both drove back to my home in my car. He then inspected the vehicle there, and then drove himself and my car back to the truck stop, that way I didn't have to call a taxi. I wasn't scheduled to arrive in California until about 10 days after pick-up. Normally, transportation duration is shorter than 10 days, so my car actually arrived early in California, but they left the car at a terminal. Once I arrived in California, the carrier then transferred my car from the terminal to my home. Went very smoothly, and the carrier again was in frequent communication with me. Also, during this process, Ali was in regular communication with me to inquire about status updates. Overall, the process went very smoothly and stress-free. My car did arrive in somewhat dirty condition, but that is to be expected given I chose an open carrier. I wholeheartedly recommend Amerifreight for anyone looking to transport their vehicle in the future. I should add that this is a REAL review, since I'm required to write a review in order to receive a discount on the shipping cost. ...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 1 2015 5:13AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 1 2015 2:21PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
I had contracted with AT123 and they setup a pickup quickly. I had recieved confirmation of pickup 24 hours in advance and all was good to go until I had an unfortunate last minute change in plans. My seller had a death in the family which pushed our schedule off a week. I was notified of this change late on a Saturday with a following Tuesday pickup scheduled (change in shcedule was not AT123's fault). I immediately sent an email to my sales rep and called leaving a voicemail. I also called the main phone and left a voicemail on saturday. I did not hear from them regarding this change. I instead got the 24 hour notice email that the shipper was picking up on Tuesday as planned with the drivers contact info. I immediately called the office to have the pickup date changed. Apparently nobody checks their voicemail or email since it was news to them that I needed to change the dates. After daily calls to check on the reschedule status I finally got a truck to pick up my car the following Thursday. It took us by surprise because this time there was not advance notice. My pickup contact called me and told me the guy was there for the car. I had no idea what he was talking about since AT123 had not told me they got a spot for my car. Another immedate call to confirm if this driver was legit... It then took the car 7 days to get to me. Originally the estimated delivery time was 3 days. I will say that the original schedule went off as perfect as I could have hoped. The change in schedule is when things really fell apart....[More]
By Chris on Auto Transport 123 on Aug 1 2015 4:24AM
Thank you safeway car transport for your help and I received the car as how I sent. Very good service I would definitely refer my friends through you for any moving....[More]
By Ramanathan on Safeway Car Transport LLC on Aug 1 2015 4:14AM
I was lied to and promised that pick up of my truck would happen. It was one excuse after another for 6 WEEKS! I was inheriting a vehicle in Sask, was left to me by my late uncle. Had to be picked up by July 30th 6 weeks ahead of time I called to make the arrangements with Steve and he lied to me over and over about trucks being on their way and break downs and excuse after excuse. The property sold and along with it went my truck. It was the only thing I had left to remember my uncle by aside from my memories and thanks to this CRAP A**HOLE company I lost the one thing that my late uncle wished me to have!!!!!! I am beyond furious with this company and anybody who is stupid enough to hire them after reading this is dumber than this company!!!!!! Please I beg anyone who is considering using them make damn sure whatever your shipping doesn't mean anything to you because you probably wont get it!!!...[More]
By Kathy on Vehicles in Motion on Aug 1 2015 3:39AM
To put it as simply as possible, they did what they said they would do, and the price was right. I waited almost 2 months on another "direct" shipping company to save a couple hundred bucks. I should have just gone with 123 in the first place. Don't make my mistake....[More]
By Brad G on Auto Transport 123 on Aug 1 2015 2:53AM
My experience with national transport is quite good. I quoted a good price from a web called riley auto transport. When i called their representative, she said service company was national transport, like a sister company of riley. First, I worried a little bit because the different company name and a pushy representative. we went through the whole process on phone within 20 min and my card was charged. the pickup time they promised changed several times until I got driver's number. The truck driver is great. When I asked pickup and deliver time, he never promises. He gave me two possible situations. And he arrived on the day he told me. Btw this date is neither what representative promised or what you saw on tracking page. He is also patient and efficient. Because of parking restriction he walked a long way to pick my car up and also drove me to his truck when delivering it. He also knows a lot about route and car. He also helped fix a little problem of my seat when he was preparing leaving. Nice driver and impressive deliver time. Bur management and website needs improvement. ...[More]
By F.F on National Transport LLC on Aug 1 2015 2:47AM
This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I was not sure what to expect. Graham, the company representative was very courteous, patient and helpful. He answered all my questions fully and I was totally comfortable with the entire process from beginning to end. The crew driving the truck was also courteous and professional, giving me much confidence in the care of the vehicle. Pickup and delivery were on time and the receiving customer was very pleased with the vehicle. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them to anyone considering shipping a vehicle....[More]
By Wayne graddick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 1 2015 2:29AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 1 2015 4:00AM
For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
Once I had contacted Hugo of 7 Star Auto Transport by phone, he worked very quickly to find me a driver and one was found for pickup the very next day. Communication between all parties involved was efficient, courteous, and helpful. I was pleased and surprised at how quickly my car had arrived at its final destination! The price was in the middle range of all the offers sent to me from brokers, which I was comfortable with. Thank you for taking the stress off my mind....[More]
By Pswen-Chern Cheng on 7 Star Auto Transport on Aug 1 2015 2:17AM
I had an outstanding experience working with Sun Auto Transport LLC to ship my vehicle from the East coast to the West coast. Albert was a pleasure to work with and the fastest representative I have worked with. The level of customer service, efficiency, professionalism and successful delivery of my vehicle are all reasons why I chose to utilize Sun Auto again for a future move. I highly recommend their services and working directly with Albert if you can. Shipping my vehicle was the easiest part of my move and I was blessed to not have to deal with any issues such as damage or unresponsiveness. ...[More]
By Jessica on Sun Auto Transport on Aug 1 2015 1:24AM
I cannot say enough about this company. I shot a couple of emails to other companies and got blown up with calls/emails and even text messages. I never felt right about any of them. Joe Carter from Number 1 Auto Transport called me about picking up my car. He was a straight shooter from the first conversation. I felt like he and his company are the people I can trust with my car. They kept me updated the whole time and I even got my car 2 days before the quoted time! These guys know what they are talking about and I would most definitely recommend them to anyone! Joe you are the man!...[More]
By BG^68 on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 1 2015 1:21AM
This company nation auto transport. Everything went very smooth . My primary contact was lauren fox . She contacted me to move my vehicle and i warned her that the vehicl had to be in new jersey by friday. This was a tuesday, she said she will pick up that same day or the bext, once we hung up she returned the call 1 hour later with the driver. Excellent job lauren. I will definetly use them again!...[More]
By John goode on Nation Auto Transport on Aug 1 2015 12:47AM
Bruce is great. Vehicle was delivered on time by the transport carrier. Relatively easy transaction prompt service. Gave me the carrier insurance documents and carrier contact. Flowed up with a confirmation email at the time of pick up and a phone call upon delivery to verify my satisfaction with the service and delivery. The carrier was great they called me to let me know when they were on thier way and if I preferred a morning or afternoon delivery. Very happy with PDQ Auto Movers. ...[More]
By Chris on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. on Aug 1 2015 12:29AM
Stephanie was amazing!!! She really made us feel confortable about having our cars shipped across the country. Super helpful and pleasant!!! We had a car that need specia attention due to the fact that is a rare model and she made sure our expectations were met. I would def recommend their services to anyone I know. ...[More]
By Julia L on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 12:13AM
When I first went online to find a shipping company for my car I was overwhelmed by responses. I researched and read review after review. It was pretty scary trusting my vehicle to be shipped from California back to Connecticut. I than found Tom at Ship a Car Direct, he was very helpful and the first phone call to him I just felt relaxed and trusting by our conversation. I contacted Tom when I was ready to have the car shipped and once the order was placed within 24 hrs a driver was located and scheduled to bring my car home. The driver contacted us and picked up the car and delivered to Connecticut as scheduled. The customer service was excellent they called hours before pick up and drop off for our convenience. Yes my car was dirty from traveling across the United States but nothing that a Car Wash didn't fix! This transaction could not have gone any smoother. So Thanks Again for a Job Well Done!!!...[More]
By Lisa D on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 1 2015 12:04AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Aug 1 2015 12:34AM
Glad it went smoothly! Thanks for the great review, Lisa!...[More]
I was happy with the service. David Greene was very professional and pleasant to work with, he answered all my questions and concerns. The driver was on time and professional as well. I would use AutoStar again and would recommend them to family and friends. Thank you ...[More]
By Claudette on AutoStar Transport Express on Jul 31 2015 11:43PM
Rapid Auto Movers is a dishonest and thievery sort of business. I made my initial deposit in March for a pick up in late July. There was no contact a week before the move nor was there contact on the actual pick-up day. When a rep finally called me, they said, they had to up my price $650. The "manager" went on to explain that there was nothing he could do to honor a 3 month quote that was on the books and that the 2 associates who helped me were fired. DO NOT, FOR ANY REASON, USE THIS COMPANY! ...[More]
By RJ on Rapid Auto Movers on Jul 31 2015 11:31PM
From the moment I called to pickup to delivery, both of our vehicles were in trustworthy hands. Tige provides consistently friendly, professional and honest communication. He is appreciative as well as efficient and skilled at serving customers' needs. The transporter was reliable, maintained open libes of communication throughout the vehicles' journeys and cared for them as if they owned the cars themselves. We are so grateful for this degree of confidence and professionalism in entrusting our vehicles to skilled and caring experts in the business. Thank you so much!!!...[More]
By Johnson Family on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 11:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
I am pleased by the customer service. And the driver got my vehicle on time, answered my phone calls at all times, called and provided me with information as to what time he would arrive. Amerifreight kept in contact with me to ask about my satisfaction, the agent Lisha did an excellent job. I thank you all for your help and would definitely recommend your company to other users. ...[More]
By Mickie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 11:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 1 2015 2:04PM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I dont know what some of the bad reviews are even talking about! UNITED ROUTES WAS AMAZING! they are fast reliable and well priced ! i got a great deal from compared to other places and they got here fast than anyone else couldve done. it was great customer service and communication regarding the ETA and where my cars were. my Porsche and jeep where in perfect condition and the driver was very nice and accommodating. l would recommend them over and over again. Thank you UR for your services!...[More]
By oded tzur on United Routes LLC on Jul 31 2015 11:22PM
I have used Ultimate Auto Shipping for several of my cross country moves and would high recommend using this company for your car transport. Pat Lynch, the owner, is very professional, honest and always available to answer your questions or concerns. He provides detailed instructions and is very thorough in explaining the process and the timeline for your auto pick-up, transport and delivery. His prices are competitive and I know I can trust him and his team to pick up and deliver my vehicle on time, on budget and undamaged. The contractors he uses are professional, courteous and on time. I will continue to use Ultimate Auto Shipping for all of my future car moves. Moving is stressful and Ultimate Auto Shipping makes moving your car easy. ...[More]
By Pat Schneider on Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. on Jul 31 2015 11:11PM
I contacted many companies to transport my car from Michigan to Arizona, David at Quicken Auto transport was the best one, he provided me with all info that i needed and was very knowledgeable, honest and very accurate with pick and delivery time. I am very satisfied with this company and recommend them. definitely 5 stars. thank you David, Janan ...[More]
By janan on Quicken Auto Transport LLC on Jul 31 2015 11:04PM
I had a refreshingly great experience with Amerifreight. I have no complaints. I had shipped my car twice before with other companies and had terrible experiences (late, zero contact, rudeness, etc.). Leccia assisted me and was pleasant, prompt, and responsive. She arranged for my car to be picked up within the time frame she had promised (I paid the expedited rate for confirmation within 1-5 business days). She also gave me the driver's cell phone number one he had been confirmed, which eased my anxiety greatly. I had great communication with the driver, so I didn't need to contact Leccia once my car had been picked up. My car was delivered from MA to CA in 5 days which is pretty impressive. My car was dirty but was in the same condition otherwise (no damage etc.). I will be using Amerifreight again should I have any other car shipping needs. ...[More]
By Naomi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 11:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 1 2015 2:18PM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Although I only gave ASG a short period of time to help me, they were able to move my car from Alabama to Massachusetts....at the right cost, quality and level of service that I wanted. Several other companies were either unable to meet my move dates or gave me an excessively high quote. Dealing with Chell was very easy and she was professional throughout every step of the way. And even after the car was delivered and my bill was fully paid, she took the time to provide me with an updated invoice so that I could submit it to my company. I would highly recommend Chell and ASG to anyone considering moving their car....[More]
By WVR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:58PM
I shipped my car from OAHU to MADISON,Wisconsin. I contacted Gerson on phone. All the processes went very smoothly. I am very satisfied with their service and the price. Hence I recommend Coastal Auto Shipping LLC to who want to ship their cars. ...[More]
By SHU WU on Coastal Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 31 2015 10:56PM
Malia was flawless! This was the easiest and fastest car transport arrangement I have ever encountered. She even worked while she was on vacation. Definite 5 star here!...[More]
By Eric on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 1 2015 10:07AM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITE...[More]
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Secure Auto. The staff was polite, kind and really made me feel like my business matters to them. I got answers to my emails within a reasonable time, I never had to deal with phones ringing off the hook when I called during business hours. I think what sets this company apart is they give their customers what customers expect: respect for our time, hard earned money and schedule. Great job, really impressed by the professionalism and great service I got from Secure Auto....[More]
By Caitlyn Evans on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:30PM
Jason contacted me many times until I was able to decide when my car would be able to be picked up. I was happy that he kept in touch with me and due to his persistence and professionalism, I chose Auto Transport 123....[More]
By Elinore Krause on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 10:13PM
Emily, the broker, was very attentive and responsive in lining up the transport. The only issue we had was with the carrier itself who seemed unable to determine in advance whether he could both pick-up and deliver the car at residential addresses. Finally, in spite of assurances that he could, we still had to provide short-distance, local transportation....[More]
By John C on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 31 2015 10:07PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Aug 1 2015 12:40AM
Thanks for your positive review, John! Yes, a carrier will try to deliver to your address unless it's on a steep hill or a tight cul-de-sac or low han...[More]
I had a wonderful experience with Tige. I searched for a transport company and found this company and from the minute I called them they were exited to ship my vehicle. Tige was very promt and made me feel like I was in good hands. The best part is I could call him direct at anytime and he would answer any concerns I had. I would use this company in the future hands down. Thank you Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 for all your help. ...[More]
By LJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Order 874154-BT They were to pick up a car of mine in N. CA at my residence, take it to the port, ship to Hawaii, then deliver to my new residence. It was a know non-op car.. classic collector's dream, a 1972 BMW "2002" round tail light model. This was not just some car I threw money at either. I hunted for 10 years to find one. I put a year of work into it to rebuild. I scoured the world for hundreds of parts to rebuild her back to better than new. They had a week to pick it up until I moved, said "No problem, give us 1-3 days". A week went by, and I was forced to catch an already scheduled flight to HI. Now I'm not there, still no word, car is still sitting in CA. I call them to see what's up, and they have basically been sitting on their hands doing nothing because I was "mis-quoted". Okay, originally quoted $1775, now they want $2050. I am SO desperate at this point I say okay just make it happen. Another 3 business days (not even including the 2 weekend days tow drivers work regardless) goes by and still nothing. Now I am absolutely furious. After calling multiple times a day and speaking to 3 people, I finally get it picked up after 12 total days. Success? Of course not. Tow driver gets the car to port, they have not booked it properly, now they want $3600 plus. By the way the tow driver has been sitting on a 100+ degree parking lot for 3 hours while they refuse his calls or just hang up on him. He has no choice but to leave and store my car, as it's getting so much attention it's about to be stolen off the truck if he's not right next to it. On the phone they again just tell you what you want to hear, then do whatever the hell they please. They say "No problem, we'll work this out for you no matter what. We don't even want to make a dollar at this point, we just want it out of our hair". What do they do while I am asleep? They go ahead and pay themselves in full, I suppose for a job well done... right? Now another $1650 gone from my bank account, a grand total of $2050. My car has not left 45 miles of my driveway even. They're not paying and will not pay the tow driver, so now he owns my car by law. Fees and storage are in my name now, even though they did this horribly botched deal, and he's going to lien sale my car in order to get the money THEY owe him....[More]
By Gregg D on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2015 10:01PM
Great service, reasonable price and prompt pickup and delivery. Driver was courteous and helped unload vehicle. Quote was under what I anticipated paying and I never felt as if I was dealing with anything but an honest business. Highly recommend for future use....[More]
By joel braniecki on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 9:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 31 2015 10:28PM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I personally and our company have used Jason Dominick at least five times to move some antique cars, brand new cars and some used cars, from as close as Delaware to Connecticut and as far as California to Connecticut. All pickups and deliveries have been on time, and priced very fairly. His service to us has been without any problems at all. I have referred him already twice when asked about car transport and the reports from the referrals have been as good as our own. I unhesitatingly recommend the services being offered by Jason Dominick at Galaxy Auto Shipping. ...[More]
By jeffrey griffin on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 31 2015 9:29PM
James gave me a quote & was so easy to work with. The sub contract driver, Jose, was a gentleman & had great communication skills. The car was picked up & delivered in 1 day - many quotes gave me a window of a week. This is a top notch operation and I will use them again without hesitation....[More]
By Bob Eldi on Crossover Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 9:27PM
Dave was great at getting my car to its destination quickly. He was very professional. I was extremely happy with the service and delivery. Thanks Auto Shipping Group!...[More]
By CY on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 9:27PM
When I first called ASG to ask for information, they gave me a clear explanation of the process, options, and price difference from other companies, which helped me a lot since this was my first time shipping my car. They kept in touch with me until the last step of the process and offered me some discounts. ...[More]
By MS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 9:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Fast delivery of my vehicle. They keep you up to date on the status of your vehicle when you call. Very pleased with the overall experience and would refer them to anyone who is shipping a vehicle. ...[More]
By Michael Jezierski on National Auto Shipping on Jul 31 2015 9:22PM
Mr Morrison did a good job staying in contact with me everything was fine except for the guy doing the transport I could not understand, very poor English. My vehicle showed up OK BUT THE QUALITY OF EQUIPMENT HAULING MY VEHICLE WAS SCARY LOOKING. I would not of let my car be loaded on the trailer if I would have seen it and would have wondered if the truck would of made the trip. Dan Wagner...[More]
By Dan Wagner on TD Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 9:11PM
Response from TD Auto Transport
Dominic Dellagatta on Aug 1 2015 9:17AM
Thank you Dan but it seems that your assessment isn't accurately based on the performance of TD Auto Transport. Our job is to have your vehicle transp...[More]
We needed to get our car to another state asap and Elaine gave us a great deal and got it there on time. The driver was very friendly and careful with our car....[More]
By Rosalind on DNA Auto Transport LLC on Jul 31 2015 8:56PM
This was my first time shipping a car and Hugo made the process completely painless. He was very professional and he was always easy to contact. Thanks to Hugo and 7Star Auto Transport, everything went really smooth. I will call them again if I need to use their services....[More]
By Saud Alsaif on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 8:46PM
Great service! Pick up was quick and drop off was right on time. The whole process was a smooth transaction all around! I would definitely recommend to someone looking to transport their vehicles....[More]
By Shiv Sankaranarayanan on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 8:37PM
The transport was very smooth, both cars were in excellent condition. Michael gave me the drivers phone number which was great. It was delivered right on time....[More]
By phat trans on Nation Auto Transport on Jul 31 2015 8:36PM