View 149,375 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 24
Reviews 26-50 of 1161
Jason the broker was great Delivery price was as stated No supprises. Truck driver was late and did not keep me posted on delivery ...[More]
By Bill on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Overall my experience with totalcarshipping was speedy and efficient customer service from start to finish. I expected my vehicle to take over a month...[More]
By Alexis on Total Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Great service and price. Will use again..................................................................................................................[More]
By CH on Total Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
I have nothing negative to say about the shipping of my vehicle because I didn't give Dream Auto Transport a chance to get the job done. They probably...[More]
By LaWanda on Dream Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Great Carrier and on time pick up and deliver. best company ever. My car came extra early I was shocked. Really nice people, they know how to take car...[More]
By varun on Lightning Auto Carriers about 14 Hours Ago
I worked with Trans Auto Transport, to arrange shipment of my classic, fully restored Jaguar E Type to me in Seattle. It was critical to me that I be ...[More]
By Jeff on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 14 Hours Ago
Shipping representative of car shipping pros was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about their business process. Everything was explained by 2 ...[More]
By Tammy Hill on Car Shipping Pros about 14 Hours Ago
After having a nightmare with a previous transport company, Chell was a Godsend. She had amazing customer service and communication, which is rare co...[More]
By Wes Davis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
bruce was great. fast response. everything went well. i will call 1st the next time i need car shipped. thanks so much !!...[More]
By james on Above The Rest Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
They was On Time And Did A Great Job Bring It To Tennessee Would Use Them Again Bobby...[More]
By Bobby Crague on National Auto Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Fletcher @ All Aboard Auto Transport (800) 670-7112 is knowledgeable and did exactly as he said he would. The truc...[More]
By John on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 14 Hours Ago
They are giant crooks. Good luck dealing with Jim. He will say whatever he can to steal your money. On their website it clearly states they do not bro...[More]
By Faizan Dolani on Blue Star Auto Carriers about 14 Hours Ago
service was good and recommends it.. awesome job! iT WAS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I EXPECTED, SHOPPED AROUND FOR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THEIR COMPANY WAS...[More]
By George Peters on Angels Moving Autos about 14 Hours Ago
Martha Castillo was very helpful, friendly, and responded to my calls and texts quickly, I was very happy with her customer service. The driver was l...[More]
By U.H. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Brilliant service..Would like to use again..Good job ..Guys... Price is affordable.. excellent company for my transport needs. On time pick up and de...[More]
By Vijayanand durairaj on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Delivery was about 2 days later than estimated (still within contract though), but the original estimate was very optimistic (5 days) - actual 6-7 day...[More]
By S on Direct Express Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
The entire transport was very timely, and took less the two full days to get from TN to TX, door to door. I was very happy with the service, they even...[More]
By mark on National Auto Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Truck It Transport makes a promise on their website that your vehicle will be insured. In my experience that was a flat out lie. Not only was my vehic...[More]
By Brian P on Truck It Transport Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Was satisfied with the service I received ...............................................................................................................[More]
By merlin on Nation Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Absolutely perfect from start to finish! Polite, honest, always knew where the car was en route. Totally accomadated my schedule. and to top it all ...[More]
By ELizabeth on Andrew Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Total Car Shipping was an excellent company for my transport needs. On time pick up and delivery. I will definetly use them again if I need transport ...[More]
By Larry Leva on Total Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Waited 11 days and was promised a pickup was coming ASAP. Wouldn't return calls or answer emails. NO COMMUNICATION PERIOD! They sounded great at first...[More]
By Don R on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Martha was such a great help from beginning to end. She wanted to get to know me and understand my circumstances prior to finding an auto transport op...[More]
By Evelyn Edwards on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Evelyn for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and inf...[More]
EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!! Initially went with Andrew Auto Transport, where they guaranteed they would pick up my vehicle on the date specified. Called exa...[More]
By Ju Konadu on Door to Door Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I'm so glad I never gave that lying piece of shit my account number or my personal information. I made a reservation because Mike Prestia is one smoot...[More]
By Amna Khan on Superior Transportation Inc. about 16 Hours Ago