View 144,422 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 25
Reviews 26-50 of 1250
Stateway did everything I expected in the time frame I needed the service. The driver that transported took special care handling and unloading the ve...[More]
By John Wright on Stateway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I spent a while searching for a company to ship my car due to a military move and it was honestly causing a lot of stress attempting to find a ca...[More]
By Jonathan P on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 7 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
I was in a situation in which I had a car but didn't want to trade it in to buy a new one so I had two cars on my hands and no place to store the seco...[More]
By CC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com CC, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was a pleasure working ...[More]
Joel contacted us promptly and tried to get a good price. We ended up paying a little more, but the carrier could not have been better. The driver, Ry...[More]
By Maxine on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 9 Hours Ago
Lance was helpful in answering my questions and to get a driver picked up the car on time. Since I was not available at the delivery location at the d...[More]
By Abey Tom on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that I was able to transport you efficiently an...[More]
Lance was overall a great person to work with. He was responsive to my needs even over the weekend and made sure that I knew what was going on with fr...[More]
By Katherine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
After using this review site I picked Amerifreight to transport my truck from Tx. to upstate NY. The salesman was helpful at least till I got my quote...[More]
By jim haggarty on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 1 Hour Ago
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
The experience was excellent - The staff was in contact with me constantly - It was very much appreciated. Thanks again for all your help - ...[More]
By G. Klappenbach on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Hours Ago
Tige was really easy to work with. He helped my company ship a car earlier in the year, so when I needed to ship my personal vehicle, I knew right whe...[More]
By Mike Blankenship on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
We are moving from NJ to TX. We are told many times that they were looking for carriers. However, two days before my flight, they still can't find car...[More]
By tony on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
FHT was contacted to ship my car from California to Virginia. They were given a date to deliver the car and were supposed to work backward to pick it...[More]
By Marc H on FHT Auto Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Miah Park was phenomenal in her communication and her help as we struggled to find a carrier for our car in the middle of the summer. She followed up...[More]
By JMW on South Beach Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I just graduated from Syracuse University and had to move my 200 chrysler to Seattle. It is over 2500 miles. My estimated price is around 1300. They f...[More]
By Jinglu Zhou on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 1 Hour Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
The arrangements were made easily, and the car was dropped off where I wanted when I wanted it. Sue was excellent to work with, @ a time I felt I nee...[More]
By kemi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Kemi, haha no worries about calling too much. Part of my job is to ensure you are not stressed ...[More]
This was my first time transporting a vehicle. Montway was excellent to work with. My first pickup date was too soon so they re-dispatched the order...[More]
By Mickey on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
The arrangements were made easily, and the car was dropped off where I wanted when I wanted it. I needed to arrange a different payment option than u...[More]
By Teresa on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941, Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Teresa , thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that I was able to accomplish the...[More]
I used auto shipping group to ship a fully restored 1969 Chevelle worth about 60k and I was very nervous and stayed nervous until the car arrived 4 da...[More]
By Dan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dan thank you so much for the fantastic review. I was breathless on how good it was. I am glad t...[More]
Moved from Oregon to Virginia. It took about a week to find a carrier from my first available date. I had left the car with a friend, so it was not to...[More]
By Julien on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
This was the first car I have ever shipped and there was certainly a learning curve. When I called Auto Shipping Group and spoke to my rep, the inform...[More]
By Jim Walsh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jim, thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was ...[More]
Unbelievably Unprofessional. I called Mr. Jay Woesner from Texas after 3 days to check up on an order if he got a driver for me to pick up my cars in...[More]
By Mansoor on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 12 Hours Ago
Chell actually took me away from another shipper I had originally signed up with, but made me mad when he called to say he had misquoted and that his ...[More]
By Greg Ehrhardt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Greg! I was so glad I could help you get this car shipped. I was mortified to hear ...[More]
I dealt with Dale at Ship a car Direct. He was very knowledgeable and guided me through the process. He explained the process in detail and answered m...[More]
By DSOUZA on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Everything went as smooth as glass. Phil Strand with Rite Way and Paul(the driver) with Black Mustang Transport did an excellent job of communicating...[More]
By Pete on Rite Way Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
I had a corvette shipped from iowa,after the auction there was a bad wind storm but the car was not damage and was shipped soon after and looks great...[More]
By Joe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 13 Hours Ago
Donna was very helpfull at fast track- - - - - - - - - - - - and price was VERY GOOD pick up was very quick,,,,,,,,,and delivery was one day late ...[More]
By Steve Margolin on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 13 Hours Ago