View 159,540 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 18
Reviews 26-50 of 879
Fearfull at first, until I heard from South Beach Transport. Their service was uncomplicated. #1 they inform me where the driver was every other day (I felt less stress for something so simple to do) #2 Driver was down to earth and easy to talk to very pleasant #3 deliver my truck one day early with a smile. I was thrown away and couldn't believe my truck would arrive early. So people try South Beach and relax. It's worth the money. No extras ridden fees. And my truck was not used. I copied my mileage before pick up and arrived same. DW ...[More]
By D. Williams on South Beach Transport about 11 Hours Ago
From my first quote from Montway I was contacted immediately when I decided to have my car transported. I called and Marc V assisted me with my order. After I read all the positive reviews I wanted to give them a try. It took only 3 days to transport my car from PA to AL. Marc did a great job in trying to get the car to me as quickly as possible. The driver was an excellent communicator throughout the entire transaction. He let me know his exact location the day before and what time he would arrive. He was courteous friendly and very professional and the car arrived in excellent shape. The cost was competitive with other vendors I researched but the reviews of Montway lived up to its name- Looking for a great auto transportation company ? You won't be disappointed with Montway. ...[More]
By Valerie on Montway Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
We were pleased with how quickly the vehicle was picked up and delivered. Joel was very friendly and took good care of our vehicle. He was wonderful to work with. The price was also fair!...[More]
By John on Able Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
All my concerns and questions about the transport process were addressed. Very good communication throughout, from pickup to delivery. The enclosed truck was clean and neat, operators took their time unloading, felt like car was well taken cared of. Paid a little more than other quotes, just happy things worked out for the best. ...[More]
By PC on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
Overall, I had a great experience working with this company. At first, I was very skeptical of car transport companies after reading about negative experiences others have had. However, this company made the process of getting my car from NYC to San Francisco completely seamless. The pick-up was on-time and they even delivered my vehicle earlier than expected. The driver was very polite and easy-going. Also, my car was delivered in the same condition that it was picked-up. I'd recommend this company to anyone else!...[More]
By Ryan G on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
This is the second time I’ve used Ship A Car Direct and I will continue to go to them for my car shipping needs. Their service is great! The driver’s service can be a bit questionable but Ship A Car always is there to make things right. My driver called and asked me, if the police should call, to lie about the time he left Michigan. The police never called but I didn’t like this at all. This is why I say the drivers are questionable....[More]
By Tom on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
when I first contacted alex at saks auto transport the quoted price was 950 dollars. it took him 4 days to get back to me. giving him the benefit of the doubt because everyone had trouble finding a shipper from Minnesota for me. when I was finally able to commit to alex and his driver the price had gone up to 1250 dollars. after squabbling on the price for a bit we settled out at 1100 and he immediately sent out a shippers agreement. after getting the paperwork out of the way alex was able to pick my utv up early and also deliver it early in sterling condition. thanks alex.... above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely use you again and will recommend you to others. thanks, toby...[More]
By toby johnson on Saks Auto Trans about 14 Hours Ago
My name is Lindsay Saints. I am a military spouse who has never handled shipping a vehicle. Malia had such wonderful customer service. She walked me through the process step by step. She answered all my questions and she was very patient with me. I will definitely recommend her as well as auto shipping group to anyone I know who is shipping a car....[More]
By Lindsay Saints on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-214-3671- THE BEST THERE IS! SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE 24/7. L...[More]
By Lindsay Saints on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Neal Perkins and his staff were very knowledgeable and professional. Extremely easy to work with. Everything they promised was what was delivered. My vehicle was pickup in KS. on the very first day that it was available for shipment and delivered to my requested address in Pa. just three days later. I would highly recommend Suncoast Auto Transport to anyone... glenn...[More]
By Glenn Greenberg on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
I just want to let everyone know that Janine was awesome from day one. She always helped me out and had a positive attitude after me having to change my shipping date several times(due to medical/financial reasons). To top it off she even helped me out after hours when she was with family members. The rate was good, I was getting quotes for over a thousand dollars. The driver Gana was also, great and friendly. I will definitely use Auto Transport 123 again. Thank you Janine & Auto Transport 123...[More]
By Gervaise Strong on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
My college age son needed to get his car from Philly to Denver for a three month internship. We had a relatively small window of time from when he made it home for the Christmas holiday break to the start of the internship the second week of January. They picked up the car at our house two days after he arrived home and held it in Denver until he arrived. No hassles, no problems, no damage. ...[More]
By Dan Quinn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
EXCELLANT SERVICE,VERY UPFRONT WITH PROCESS,KELP ME INFOMED,I WILL USE THEM AGAIN FOR MY NEXT OUT OF STATE TRANSPORTING NEEDS,JERRY...[More]
By Autoquest on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 15 Hours Ago
Overall the process was extremely simple and headache free. The driver picked the car up as discussed, gave me phone calls to tell me his eta, and delivered the car on time and in the same condition as when it was picked up. Would use this transporter again....[More]
By Billy Coffman on DIY Transport Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 58 Minutes Ago
DIYTRANSPORT.COM Angel 800-266-202 ext 313 Thank you Billy for the business. Make sure and call us first next time for your auto transport needs. It w...[More]
Customer service of the Ship a Car Direct was excellent. After we create the quote it was checked by representative - Emily. She was constantly in contact with us by email and phone and answered on all our questions. Ship a Car Direct customer service also sent us emails "Dispatch | Ship a car Direct" with very helpful information. Ship a Car direct assigned us to the very good carrier " I-5 Auto Transport LLC." They picked up a car just on time and call us several times during the shipment, so we never "lost" the car. The car came without any damage. Our experience with the company was great!!...[More]
By Tatyana Vasina on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 15 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great five star feedback, Tatyana! So happy to be helpful!...[More]
The carrier picked up my car on time and the drive was responsive regarding to inquiries. The car came here in reasonable condition considering the across country trip and crazy weather this winter. ...[More]
By Jay on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 15 Hours Ago
Thanks for the positive review, Jay! Glad it was a good experience!...[More]
The service was exceptional. Honest, explains everything and fair in price. Definitely i would choose again!. Car arrived early, far better service than other shippers I used in the past. Do your self a favor and use them! Chris, at quality car move was great! Thank you...[More]
By mustafa on Quality Car Move about 16 Hours Ago
By mustafa on Quality Car Move about 16 Hours Ago
Not picked up on time, but managed to deliver on time. overall good experience. Customer service was good....[More]
By Ratan on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
I transported my Bentley from Fl to Ca the truckers who came to pickup up had a very nice enclosed carrier with a lift gate my car came in the same condition as it was on pickup. Thank you John and Eric for your communication and outstanding customer service. I am a car collector and will be using Allegiant for all my future transports....[More]
By Jonathan on Allegiant Auto Logistics about 16 Hours Ago
Shipped a 1992 Firebird from Orlando area to San Diego. Sherry was great. She was professional, knowledgeable, and polite. She gave me a great quote of $1275 all inclusive and had a truck ready to pick up the car within a few days. Car was at my house in exactly 1 week. Last time I shipped a car from Florida through a different company it sat on the lot for 3 weeks and then I ended up having to pay more than they quoted me. I will definateley use Sherry again if I need to ship another car....[More]
By Steve on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo about 17 Hours Ago
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Steve for such and awesome rev...[More]
I received professional service from Ship A Car, they were extremely accurate not only with the dates but also with their quote (which was very reasonable). Although the car arrived very dirty (which was to be expected) nothing a few car washes couldn't take care off I was very happy to receive my BMW after I arrived off the plane in Virginia. The Ship A Car representative (Lisa) was always available via phone or email and kept me in the loop with every aspect of the shipping from start to finish. I would highly recommend them for any vehicle transport. ...[More]
By Andy Patton on Ship A Car Inc about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Ship A Car Inc
Brian about 1 Hour Ago
Thank you very much Andy. It was a pleasure working with you. ...[More]
Fantastic service! Best experience I've had dealing with car shippers!!! Called on a Friday and had vehicle by Saturday. Good communication throughout the process. ...[More]
By Jennifer Andrews on State 2 State Auto Transport Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
After reading many reviews and speaking to many companies I chose Stateway even though they were priced a little higher than other companies. My vehicle was picked up and dropped off as promised. Will for sure use again!! ...[More]
By Jemna on Stateway Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
My father was giving me his old car, which was a 2008 with 22,000 miles on it. He or I could not drive it out to California. This service is just what I needed!...[More]
By A. Sutton on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
This company was a pleasure to deal with dispatch personnel helpful and courteous. Driver , Outstanding... They delivered my auto right to my garage door... I HIGHLY Recommend this company for auto transport to and from Florida/New Jersey... Bill G....[More]
By Bill G. on All Seasons Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct, communication and service A+. My rep Dale was very professional and knowledgeable also driver Stan from INJ Inc. My car delivered from Georgia to California on time with no issues....[More]
By Desiree Schultz Gravelly on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 15 Hours Ago
Thank you for the high recommendation, Desiree! Happy to keep your move issue-free!...[More]
I recently was forced to move to Colorado from Illinois due to unforeseen circumstances. I heard about Stateway from a friend in the area. I was very skeptical because, as most people do, I looked up reviews and read horror stories of shipments gone awry from various other companies. I contacted Stateway and felt confident in my choice. They kept me informed throughout my shipment and provided answers to my ridiculous stress-induced questions. I am happy to say that the employees at Stateway were very friendly despite my pestering. My shipment went as smoothly as could be and I will definitely be using them for any future vehicle transportation needs. ...[More]
By Michelle on Stateway Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
A friend of mine recommended me movewheels as a car transportation company and I wasn't disappointed at all. Everything went well and I want to thank you both and the driver for working with me to get the car transported in such a shot time frame....[More]
By Don on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 19 Hours Ago
Agent Danvery pleasant and accomdatinggood compaany reliable priced right thank you for good service and will recommend you to my friends...[More]
By pauline on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
Andrew Auto Transport were so helpful and resourceful in helping me complete a shipping last week. They were reliable, kept time and updated me throughout the whole process. From start to finish I never encountered any problems. Such a great company that looks after the needs of their clients. ...[More]
By Adams on Andrew Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Angels continues to provide superior service. In this instance, they bailed me out of a situation with another carrier who kept pushing the pickup date out further and further. Angels had a driver assigned within 24 hours. The driver kept in contact with me (as did Angels) throughout the whole process. I cannot recommend Angels enough, great people and great service....[More]
By Erik on Angels Moving Autos about 19 Hours Ago
Thank you for the best service, A+++++++++++. I will use them again for sure. truck driver was awesome, thank you,....[More]
By MALEK on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
At first I was skeptical about having a vehicle shipped as I have never dealt with shippers/carriers. I checked for a 5star rated shipper and positive rating with the Better Business Bureau. MotorMovers has an A+ rating. The price Marie quoted me was what I paid. My truck was picked up on the day I requested and actually arrived to me a day early. I was provided with the driver's direct line in case I needed to reach him. The driver was super courteous during transit and at delivery. I called the driver during transit concerned about the route he was taking because the weather service was calling for large hail and damaging winds. He assured me he would avoid the weather and my truck arrived with no damage. I would definitely use MotorMovers again. Thank you MotorMovers and HourGlass Transport for excellent service and honesty ...[More]
By Jerod on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
This company is great and i wouldnt choose any other company other then this one. Nester Martinez was great, he was understanding, he was friendly, he helped me with everything and anything i needed help with. Thank you so much for letting me use you guys to get my car delivered ...[More]
By elvis rodriguez on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 19 Hours Ago
I had a very good experience having a motorcycle transported from Colorado to my son in the military in Georgia. Felicia Williams with Auto Shipping Group gave me a quote and made contact with me daily through email. I have had no experience with transporting a vehicle but Felicia Williams made it very easy. Once I received a call with the information for the transport everything went very quickly and smoothly. It cost me $644.00. The transporters picked up the motorcycle early in the morning before I went to work. It only took approximately 2 days to get the motorcycle to GA. There were no damages to the motorcycle in transport. Felicia Williams called to let me know when the motorcycle would arrive in GA. Then called again to make sure everything went well. I am very pleased with the service provided....[More]
By Denise Gooch on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Denise...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you ...[More]
Great service, responsive, easy to call on cellphone during transit and get updates, this was my first vehicle ship and I'd definitely use these guys again....[More]
By Adam G on All American Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Ali was very helpful at Amerifreight. It was my first time shipping a car. I had seen several good reviews about the company. She walked me through the entire process and was very helpful. Explained what to expect. I had some flexibility in my price, but wanted the car to be shipped in a shorter window since my wife needed it until she left and then we needed it in California soon after. With her recommendation, we started at a lower price of about $1045 but I didn't get anybody interested in a pickup. With her recommendation, we raised the price by $100 to $1145 and got a response pretty quickly. I got the insurance on top of that for $95. If I were to do it again, I would probably forgo the insurance since the service was excellent and I had no issues with the carrier, even though it was open. I have recommended Amerifreight to friends already. ...[More]
By Roshan Raman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
My vehicle was picked up right on time and I got an early delivery. Dimitri was really helpful with the process and formalities. I am extremely happy with the quality of delivery. Thank you Secure Auto ..you guys rock!!...[More]
By Kathy L. on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
We had no idea how to arrange the transport, or what carrier to choose. Don at Pricedrite turned out to be very knowledgeable and helpful, and the carrier he chose for us, GAD Auto, was excellent: on-time, courteous, and efficient...[More]
By Jerry on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Fletcher, is the man to talk to if you need a car transported 1-800-670-7112. He was courteous and honest about his service. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time. We were in constant communication from start to finish. I will rate this company A+++ and will recommend to anyone. Thanks again, Bill ...[More]
By Bill Y. on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 21 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 21 Hours Ago
Thank you Bill, my pleasure....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport....Call Now...[More]
I was faced with having to move a car ASAP from Washington State to California. Felicia was helpful, knowledgeable, explained the process to me from start to finish and held my hand through the entire thing. She let me know what to expect, explained any changes along the way, and really helped me feel confident that it would all be taken care of. The driver who contacted me was also polite, explained everything in detail, and was even early in the delivery. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again....[More]
By Natasha Robbins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Natasha...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you...[More]
Graham was honest and up front about costs and added insurance. Pickup and delivery were flawless. Would use them again....[More]
By Dan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Casey was a great help with shipping my car all the way to Hawaii. She updated me whenever possible and made me feel comfortable while my car traveled 6,000 miles! ...[More]
By Nicole Vigneault on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
A little less than a month ago, I purchased a vehicle in Cleveland, OH to be transported to Dallas, TX. My contact person at Thrifty Auto Shipping was Dwight. He was very helpful and friendly throughout the entire process. It was a great experience because Dwight never dropped the ball and made sure that all information was properly communicated to me and everyone else involved in the move. Thrifty Auto is a broker company so they actually hire the transport company to ship vehicles. The amount Dwight negotiated with the trucker was very reasonable and was also the final amount handed in cash to the truck driver upon delivery. The end cost was close to only about $1000 plus I did take out normal vehicle insurance from my regular insurer before the vehicle was picked up. I was told by my insurer that in some cases damage during transport may be covered, but luckily nothing happened and the car was delivered in a good condition. The transportation was in an open truck and took about 5 days. I strongly recommend working with Dwight at Thrifty Auto Shipping for their vehicle transportation services. I will definitely use their services again if I need to ship another vehicle....[More]
By Gordie1969 on Thrifty Auto Shipping Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
The transporter you provided was terrific, I never realized how easy it could be. You shipped within a short time, the car arrived on time and in great condition, all at a competitive price. This was the best shipping experience so far. Thank you all...[More]
By Robert McDonagh on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 22 Hours Ago
Incredibly smooth and easy process to ship my 2009 BMW convertible. Car was picked up next day and delivered early. Price was fair, communication was excellent and the car even arrived a day early. I felt very comfortable with everyone involved and definitely recommend them. ...[More]
By Peter P on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 22 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 21 Hours Ago
Thank you Peter, glad I could help and everything went well. I like to under promising and over deliver....Fletcher...BBB A+ All Aboard best and top ...[More]
excellant service, driver very informative and on time . highly recommend auto transport 123 for all your shipping needs!thank you!...[More]
By bill on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
This is the first time I have had a car transported and was impressed by the time Karrie took to explain everything to me. Then, within 2 hours the car was picked up and on its way to me. Really a perfect transaction from start to finish....[More]
By Heidi C on DIY Transport Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 20 Hours Ago
DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Heidi for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transpo...[More]
I am very happy with the company I chose, Ship a Car Direct. Professional and speedy service with great customer service....[More]
By wardell on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 15 Hours Ago
Happy to keep it quick and easy for you! Thanks, Wardell!...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4