View 179,090 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 21
Reviews 26-50 of 1001
I can't believe how fast they got my bike from Colorado to North Carolina. I couldn't have done it faster myself. The bike was a little dirty and was tough getting out of the truck, but still a great service. ...[More]
By Eric Scifres on National Auto Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Car made it across the country in the condition that it was sent in and was available to be delivered much earlier than expected. Excellent communication even through bad weather and driving conditions on the day of pickup. ...[More]
By Nicholas Orta on Montway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Our moving company recommended Ship A Car Direct. I no sooner entered my request on line than Angela called me to set up my shipment. She worked with me to set up a time and date that was convenient for us. The driver arrived early but with appropriate notice and was completely professional. Our car arrived safely and with no problems. I can't say enough about the customer service before, during and after the shipment. I always knew where my car was and when it would arrive. I highly recommend Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By Connie McGrath on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Hours Ago
Happy to keep you well-informed throughout the transport! Thanks for the lovely recommendation, Connie!...[More]
I own a small car dealership so I ship a lot of cars. Thought this was too good to be true but they had my vehicle loaded on a transporter the next day and then got the car to me a day early A+++ Will use this broker again!!...[More]
By Duane Hine on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 9 Hours Ago
I researched heavily shipping companies on the internet. After which I really became apprehensive about using them (some had some truly awful reviews). So when I read about Ship A Car Direct I was intrigued. The fact that they pre-screened the carriers they used and that they had a 100% damage free guarantee cinched the deal. Everything went fine and as stated on their website. Their short videos were extremely helpful. I would definitely use them again! ...[More]
By Carrie on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Hours Ago
Great to hear our videos were helpful! Thank you for the positive review, Carrie!...[More]
IF AND WHEN I HAVE ANY FUTURE TRANSPORTATION TO MOVE SOMETHING FROM ONE STATE TO ANOTHER I WILL ALWAYS USE NATIONAL FOR MY VEHILCES MOVING BECAUSE THEY GET THWE JOB DONE IN THE TIME THEY SAY AND THEY KEEP INTOUCH WITH YOU TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN THE PICK UP AND DELIVER TIME....[More]
By HAROLD CARTER SR on National Auto Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
This is my second time using the services of Autotransport 123 and the whole transaction from reservation to delivery was flawless. I was kept informed of all the steps and knew ahead of time of pickup and delivery details. Drivers in both end were very responsive and willing to accommodate our schedule and requests. I got calls from both Autotransport 123 and the final carrier keeping me informed of transit times options to pay my balance and options for delivery. Overall it was a great experience with no surprises. Price offered was honored in both occasions that I have used their services....[More]
By Edgar Diaz on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
Worked with us to make sure the car was picked up at the right time and then on the back end delivered as promised with phone calls day before and day of letting us know status. would use them again without hesitation. ...[More]
By Mike Innis on Direct Express Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
It was nice knowing my suv was in good hands. He was on time and very nice. Once we received my vehicle it was in great condition. Plus the driver called and updated me which was very nice. I will be using this service again. ...[More]
By CGB on Direct Express Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
fantastic customer service. time frame exceeded expectations. ...[More]
By k.a. on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
This was my second time transporting a vehicle, the first time doing so for personal reasons. Jason was AMAZING! Not only was the price right, but the level of customer service and consideration received from both Jason at Pricedrite and the drivers themselves was far and above that which was expected. I will definitely recommend Pricedrite to family and friends. ...[More]
By Sherri Wood on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I had 123 transport pick up my vehicle in mo. we had such terrible snow storms but the driver kept me well informed on when he would be getting my car and when the possible delivery date would be.....I was very happy with Matt the driver... very polite,,,,i would and will use 123 transport again....thank you,,, Joe......[More]
By joe on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
Everything went well. Michael is very pleasant to work with. The driver was friendly and polite. The East coast had some weather issues before the pick but we did not have a specific time frame so things worked out well. Our son was very happy to pickup his bug....[More]
By Karen Schwegler on Godspeed Transport Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Working with Auto Movers USa was a pleasure. Jesus Perez is on top of his game and takes his business seriously. He is fair and honest and gets the job done. I appreciate his efforts very much - all the processes are clear and well defined. I'm recommending Auto Movers USA to everyone....[More]
By JIM REARDEN on Auto Movers USA LLC about 10 Hours Ago
Sam was very nice and informetive with all details of the Car location and condition. For point a to z. Until delivering car to my brother . Very understanding with the tight location to deliver and drove the car to the adress and got a ride back to the semi. ...[More]
By michael soto on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
Hello everyone, I found Gold Coast Auto number and I called them to ship my car from California to Alabama. At the beginning, they said that the driver will pick up the car at Dec23rd. Also, they took 200$ as a deposit, On Dec23 Ashley one of the members said that they postponed the pick up date to Dec24th for some odd reasons, and he also asserted that the driver will contact me at the morning but no one did! Now I have been calling since 9 AM to 10 PM and no one answered, but when my friend tried and called they called him back. The worst thing is they ignored him also when they discovered that he is my friend. I wrote this review just to let you know guys that they scammed us, so they could do the same thing to anyone else....[More]
By mohammad redha on Gold Coast Auto Carriers about 10 Hours Ago
I appreciate the service I received through Ship a Car Direct. It was a bit complicated finding the right carrier before I found Ship a Car Direct, so many companies have mixed reviews. Ship a Car was professional, on time and safe with no hidden fees or charges. They screen most of their carriers so you only get the quality ones....[More]
By Michelle Davis on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Hours Ago
Happy to do the screening for you! Thanks for your positive review, Michelle!...[More]
Quick Delivery within 2-3 days & on time..... ...[More]
By Vaibhav Behl on United Freight Of America about 10 Hours Ago
Tara was extremely helpful during the entire process. She always provided me with up to date information. When I had a delivery date restriction she easily worked with me to meet my needs. This was my second time working with the company and I was very satisfied. ...[More]
By Chris Reber on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
What a great experience. I choose this company because they seemed very personable. Brenden and I chatted about Michigan for the first 15 minutes before we even dealt with my auto move! So basically, TD consist of Brenden and Dominic. You only deal with them and for good reason! They are REALLY good at what they do. I have shipped a vehicle before and also, assisted a friend in the shipment of her vehicle. Both times we had issues. Both times, we ended up paying more money than our original quotes and our pickup/delivery dates needed to be changed in order to accommodate truck drivers... WTH!? I thought the broker was supposed to handle all of that for you. And that is where TD AUTO TRANSPORT comes in. Don't play any games. They will give you a fair price and they will explain the entire industry to you if you'd like. I logged at least 5 hrs talk time with Brenden through this process - they are never in a hurry and always make you feel like a deserving customer. This was my Benz AMG! My baby, and Brenden you came through. I hope this review conveys how strongly I recommend TD Auto Transport. Brittany H. (Benz from Chicago, IL to Coconut Creek, FL) $779.00 (4 days until delivery)...[More]
By Brittany Henley on TD Auto Transport (FL) about 10 Hours Ago
Excellent service and very prompt and honest suggestions given. Highly recommended. Keep up the great work!! Definitely will be recommending to my friends who would be planning for long distance car move....[More]
By Sanatan Desai on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
Jared was very helpful and arranged a pickup date that met our schedule. Pickup was within window and went as planned. Two cars were delivered within a week from NY to CO and were delivered in good shape....[More]
By Richard on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
I could not be happier with Direct Express. They assigned the pickup and the transporter picked up the vehicle on the day as scheduled. I received a call from the driver the next day. He asked if he could deliver the vehicle later that evening. Wow - two day service!! The vehicle arrived in perfect condition. Kelly answered all my questions and was a great help. As the name implies, Direct Express Auto Transport is exactly that. ...[More]
By Tom Lewis on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Car arrived later than expected (partially due to weather in NJ) Driver was very courteous and professional. Communication about delivery delay could have been better but the delivery date was not that important to me. Car was filthy but again that is because we had bad snow in NJ so the highways kicked up a lot of dirty snow. Overall, a very pleasant and EASY experience and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family....[More]
By Julie S on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
So the delivery man called my phone looking for my house but in our conversation on directions to my house the driver states my gear shifter on my steering column snapped at the steering column. The driver states the mechanics that were working on my truck told the driver of the problem. For one I left my truck in south Carolina because I changed out my radiator and I had to leave it in south Carolina because of my move being in the military. I called my mechanics and like I thought the conversation from the driver and my mechanics never had a conversation about my gear shifter having problems. Once the driver got to my house he didn't know how to get the truck off. Which tells me he broke it when he put it on the trailer. So as I grab what was left of my shifter with twonfinger and a small screw driver I put inside the hole of my broken shifter I press on my brake pedal, the driver then says to me, " you have to press the brake pedal to shift your gears?" That's how I knew he broke the shifter. He probably drove the truck onto the trailer, placed the emergency brake on and forced the shifter into park without placing his foot into the brake pedal. He snapped it while on the trailer. Now I tried calling, emailing your company Brad. No response so far. I told you I would leave a review on social media. Now the next step is to go to my legal office on Fort Stewart and get your company black listed from all military service members. And wheny wife asked for a military discount someone I don't have the name said there was no military discount. Now as I was trying to find the owners name infound out from your Facebook page that you give a $50 military discount. So if you try to say the discount was included, I have the quote that your company emailed prior to our conversation and the same quote I was emailed before you new I was military is what I was charged. Like insaidnnext Tuesday if indo not get a phone call before then I will be going to my legal office.l...[More]
By Corey Tanner on United American Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I had a great experience with Montway CO. Very professional, polite, on time and very courteous. The price was one of the best as well. Being and Executive in the hospitality industry, being the over side of the fence was a pleasure. ...[More]
By Gonzague Muchery on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I was originally scheduled to ship with Nationwide but those guys changed the price last minute to $2000 (2cars, originally quoted $1200). Carlos from Patriot Auto Transport LLC helped me out quickly and got my cars moved on time...[More]
By Mr Pai on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
I would vouch Ship A carDirect to anybody wants to move their cars. The company is vigil to get me a good carrier and the carrier/drivers is very friendly and delivered the car on time with no damage. The good one i would appreciate is, the company was responding my phone and email calls always and kept me updated. So i felt very safe in this transaction, Thanks to Ship a Car Direct and will refer to my friends...[More]
By KUMAR on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Hours Ago
Great to hear you felt safe with us! Thanks for the five star feedback, Kumar!...[More]
I originally booked a transport with Auto transport 123. What a nightmare. I was lied to numerous times and I am still in the process for a chargeback against them. I found ship a car direct when I only had 5 days before my departure date from Pittsburgh, PA to San Francisco, CA. Eric helped me by explaining in detail how the company works and how they would help me find someone fast. The day after, I was assigned a driver. It is a relatively new company called Lego transportation. They came to pick up the car, and 4 days later, 10 minutes after I actually arrived in my new home in San Francisco, the driver called me and said that he was right outside! I couldn't believe how fast he got here! Throughout this process, I felt like I was Ship a car direct's only customer. They sent me lots of emails and tips to ensure that I have the best experience ever, and I did. Ship a car direct and Auto transport 123 both have really good reviews here but DONT TRUST AUTO TRANSPORT 123 one bit! They are a scam company and they have horrible reviews on Yelp and BBB. Ship a car direct is the way to go! Thank you ship a car direct!...[More]
By Tata Xu on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Hours Ago
Thanks for your feedback, Tata! Sorry you had a bad experience with a different company, but glad we were able to get it done right for you!...[More]
Amazing service all around couldn't ask for better. From the beginning to end it went smooth, highly reccomended. The driver was polite and worked like a pro. Romano who handled the booking was on the ball Thanks...[More]
By Maxspeed-Motorsports LLC on Autos On The Go about 13 Hours Ago
What a great experience ! Will always ship my cars through them. The driver was such a professional ! Always kept in touch with us and et us know every day where he was at! Was the best costumer service!...[More]
By Sealver siala on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Juan is awesome. This was my first time shipping a car, and it was across the US. He made it easy and was patient with me! He really cares about his customers. My car got here quickly and with no damage....[More]
By Cheri on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 13 Hours Ago
Very great job, customer service was outstanding. Thank you. There was also a lady that called me and really helped me coordinate this pickup. I really enjoyed her customer service. I can not recall her name and wish I had access to it. Please look back at this transaction recorded events and give her the due congrats she deserves as well. ...[More]
By Rob Nickel on Stateway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
We transported our sons car to Indiana for college and dealt with Chris from number 1 auto trabsport group. Chris was very knowledgable in his field. Everything was smooth from communication with driver and updates from company. Make sure you ask for Chris. Stay worm, we will be Intouch when he's ready to come back home. ...[More]
By Steven G. on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
From the start to finish, Ginger was honest and kept me informed. The contracted transport (Top Notch Auto Transport) arrived the day she said it would, and it was delivered a day early, which was only because we were already there too. Car arrived in the same condition we left it in their hands in. Extremely pleased with this whole operation and will definitely use again and refer our friends/family. ...[More]
By Wyndy Pappargeris on Moonlite Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
LLD Trucking had to transport 2 vehicles from CA to NC. The driver Yuri got paid upfront, picked up the cars, and delivered them 14 days after the initial delivery date (which was 5 days after the pickup date!!!!). The driver Yuri almost never picked up his phone, and refused to explain why he is late. When I finally got in contact with him (day 8 of the transport!!!) he refused to give any kind of explanation as to why he is so late. I kept asking for a valid reason, but Yuri threatened that he would leave the vehicles on the road (he got paid the whole amount upfront - BIG mistake trusting this guy). I kept calling him almost every day to check with his progress - he would either tell me that he'll be late a few more days, or he wouldn't pickup the phone at all. Finally, after 19 days of transport the vehicles were delivered. Yuri promised that he would refund $500.00 of the $2500.00 he got for the transport, however he said that he'll have to wire me the money, since he doesn't have that much cash on him. Reluctantly I agreed - and as you might expect, he never picked up his phone again. Don't ever hire LLD Trucking for car transport, or for anything else, unless you want to have the same experience as I did. ...[More]
By Nick on LLD Trucking Inc about 14 Hours Ago
Friendly curtious staff. Good job. Would recommend. They came on time and did a vehicle inspection. Loaded and secured the vehicle without me having to do anything except sign off on the condition of the vehicle. Vehicle arrived in the same condition as it was shipped and on time. ...[More]
By Matt Firmature on Trusty Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Awesome services Sean shipped my vehicle from Atlanta Georgia to California for $850. Sean ensured he explained all charges and as well made sure all details were accurate. I finally received car and it was on time. Nothing was messed up in my car. Sean had excellent customer service and ensured that he would make the process run smooth and he did. Thanks. ...[More]
By TAMEKA HILL on JPS Auto Transport and Logistics about 14 Hours Ago
Communication was very good and vehicle was picked up in 4 days in the remote state of northern Vermont during a snow blizzard. Transportation driver was very considerate, honest and helped me push my project car (no engine) to my garage. Great service overall! Thank you John. Ben...[More]
By Ben on Allegiant Auto Logistics about 14 Hours Ago
The company did a great job getting me set up with a carrier. The carrier was prompt and efficient when transporting my vehicle. I'd recommend Montway to anyone needing to transport a vehicle! AAA++++!...[More]
By Greg on Montway Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
GREAT !!!!!! On time prompted service Freindly people to work with . Pleasure to work work from office to driver. Will do business with them again when and as needed .Thank you for all your help was a pleasure doing business ...[More]
By Wayne on National Auto Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 14 Hours Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide...[More]
I'm here stationed at lackland afb and I needed my car shipped and I didn't know who to get my car shipped from and in the end I'm happy I chosed this company they really helped me out. Thank you again....[More]
By Noel Lara on National Auto Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 14 Hours Ago
I have had several cars moved by A_AAA auto transport and each time has been a great experience,quotes are more than fair,communication is great,pick up and delivery times are accurate. Driver communication is excellent giving approx time to prepare for arrival. To sum up,highly recommended their service for anyone looking to move a car,with door to door service at a reasonable price....[More]
By Peter on A-AAA Auto Transport Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Wonderful company will use them again, every thing was professional and as stated. Everyone was easy to talk with and made everything understanding and well worth my time and money. Thank You,...[More]
By MeCHELLE Williams on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
We were in a hurry to get our car to our destination and needed to find a shipping not company that can transport our car. On a short notice Lecia got us a good quote and professional shipping company....[More]
By DW on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 14 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Snowbird Transportation was a great company to deal with. They picked up my vehicle with in days of booking in. The vehicle showed up clean and in perfect condition. Thank you so much. ...[More]
By Jose Martinez on Snowbird Trans about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Snowbird Trans
Kirsten Berenty about 14 Hours Ago
From Michael at Snowbird Transportation - Thank you so much Jose for the great review. Your Bentley was in good hands when you decided to go with Sno...[More]
I was very pleased with the whole process. I was so worried, due to some of the horrible stores I had heard about other peoples stores, with other company's.. Robert reassured me, everything would be fine, and he was right. They were quick to pick up my van and delivery was as described. I highly recommend Silver Express Logistics, and if I need my car moved again, I will defiantly call them. ...[More]
By Deborah Allen on Silver Express Logistics about 15 Hours Ago
Joey was spectacular from the moment he called. The service was fast, and I paid instantly. All other quotes were above what I wanted to pay. The truck was ready within days. Janine helped me from home even though she was ill. I was directed through the online paperwork and had no problems with completing it all within minutes. Excellent!...[More]
By Brad Martina on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
Great guy to work with. Very informative. I was very pleased with the knowledge he displayed while giving me information on the shipping process and how the company works. I woukd highly recommend this company ...[More]
By alexis rankins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
The pick up and the delivery were on time. The entire experience was quick and easy from start to finish. I quickly received a bid and within a day my car was picked up. The car arrived in great condition. ...[More]
By Priscilla Upchurch on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 15 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]