View 153,952 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 18
Reviews 26-50 of 864
Mechalia was absolutely wonderful to do business with. She made this experience of transporting my vehicles from California to Texas easy. Thank you....[More]
By Christopher Iverson on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
Bridgett showed great customer service stills she take the time to explain how everything works to me. She was able to get my vehicle pickup on time. I will use her and Motor Movers Auto Transport again. ...[More]
By Phyllis Koster on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
I became very concerned about how this industry operated after I submitted an online quote with my info and started receiving tons of calls. The service I received was excellent and my car was delivered as is. It was picked up on time and I was kept in the loop about the status or at least I was given a satisfactory answer every time I called to get an update. Most of the quotes fell in the same range so I was more concerned about getting better service. I am happy I chose Number One Auto Transport. Special thanks to Joe Carter....[More]
By Meet Patel on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Dec 19 2014 6:17PM
First, I would like to thank my husband for taking the initiative and planning everything early. I can honestly say I don't know where i'd be without him and I would also like to thank team all star for following up with us on the status of our Lexus and when we could pick it up b/c, well, u know trust and reliability seem to be getting more and more diffucult to find these days, anyhoo we have our car and everything arrived early and according to schedule. Thank you and will recommend to friends ...[More]
By Martin and Christopher on All Star Direct Auto Shipping on Dec 19 2014 5:06PM
It was my first time to deliver my car through a car delivery company...123 is very efficient and provides nice service ...alway reachable ...[More]
By Weiwei Chen on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 5:05PM
Thank you for an easy,pleasant transaction. First pick up & shipping!!!! & Great communication. A pleasure to do business with!!...[More]
By hide3678 on 7 Star Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 5:02PM
No one likes reading wordy reviews so let me cut the chase. I will definately recommend AmeriFreight to everyone. Shipped 2 cars from Dallas to Sacramento. Regular shipping. Pick up 12/8/14, drop off 12/13/14. Received cars on the promised date and no damage. The carrier person was also really good and professional, real friendly guy (Shipping Experts, Sacramento). Satisfied with the service provided. Keep up the good work! Now here is the more detailed version: After extensive research online, reading all those reviews (mostly bad ones or the ones where people are paid to write good) I was skeptical about using any car shipping service out there. But after reading AmeriFreight's reviews on Consumer affairs, transport reviews, yelp, I decided to place a blind bet. I called to book my pick up. Agent on the phone Josh, was professional and knowledgeable. Set up a date for pick up. shipping Carrier assigned was Shipping Experts. Gave credit card details - they charge on the day of ship and not before. You pay brokage fees to AmeriFreight and rest to the Carrier upon delivery, either cash or cashier's check. Here’s how it works - You call a broker (AmeriFreight) place your order. They post your order to dispatch. Carrier services (Shipping expert in this case, who have trailers and actually ship your cars), bid for the pickup and your car is shipped. So as one can see timely delivery depends on many factors. After booking my order and signing necessary paper work over email ( Josh sent everything timely) I received an email with the order confirmation, quote, carrier name and date of pick up. On the day of pick up 12/8/14, received call from the driver in the morning with enough heads-up that he will be at my apartment at 2.00 pm. He showed upon time. 2 guys very friendly and nice folks, explained everything and were understanding and professional. Inspected the cars, signed the Bill of lading and the cars were loaded (I made sure their efforts were rewarded by a tip). I explained to him that we would be flying into Sacramento on 12/13/14. On 13th as soon as I landed, received a call from the same guy that he would drop off my cars later today - 2.00 pm ( again he provided enough heads up). He was there on time. I inspected the cars, signed the Bill of lading and there it was, nicely done. Everything went smoothly, Thanks! ...[More]
By S.G on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 19 2014 5:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 14 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Christina at MVS understood the stress and concern of shipping a vehicle across the country and was excellent, thorough and prompt in responding to my every question. My car did sit in the lot in Ontario for a few days before making it onto the train, but once on, its trek across the Country went fairly quickly. Upon picking up the car there seemed to be a few minor scratches that were not there before but nothing that you could even tell by looking at the photos I took of the car prior to shipping as to whether or not they were there at that time. MVS was very professional to deal with and I would definitely use them again!...[More]
By Rachelle on MVS Canada Logistics on Dec 19 2014 4:58PM
The service from the company was awesome. Very polite service. My car was picked up and delivered in timely manner. Great Service....[More]
By Raju on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 4:38PM
JC was great, worked hard to get my car shipped from a remote area of Wisconsin, 1st driver broke down before collecting car but he found another driver at the same rate. Thanks JC. Paul in Ireland. ...[More]
By Paul Roche on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Dec 19 2014 4:21PM
Very polite phone service and drivers at both ends of the trip. Car came out fast. Phone service helped me arrange an alternate pickup point 100 miles from my home that was still very convenient for me that saved me a lot of time and money. Great work in customer support!...[More]
By Jonathan on Ship a Car Direct on Dec 19 2014 4:09PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 21 Hours Ago
Thanks so much for the great review, Jonathan! Happy to keep it quick and affordable for you!...[More]
The process went smoothly. I had no problems with them, all of my questions were answered and they responded pretty quickly to emails and phone calls. Will be using auto star transport again....[More]
By April Lagajeno on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Dec 19 2014 3:56PM
I worked with bascha, my car was transported to it's location, in a timely manner. I would definitely use this company on my next future move....[More]
By Jonathan on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 3:56PM
I would use this company again if ever I need to ship my vehicle. I would definetly recommend this company to friends and family. ...[More]
By P. Cusi on Montway Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 3:56PM
I used another company to move my truck to Texas and it was damaged when i received. I went with your company to return to Arizona and the car arrived undamaged and early. I will use and recommend your company for future use. ...[More]
By Bj on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 3:45PM
When things go perfect there's really not a whole lot you can say! From the moment I made contact with Alex I was assured there would be no problems with the shipping transaction and he was right. The day before pickup the driver called and set up a time and place for pickup, one block away from my house and the next day away the car went! The next thing I know the cars delivered, no issues safe and sound. Excellent!...[More]
By Pat C on Lightning Auto Carriers on Dec 19 2014 3:37PM
This was my first time shipping a car and was very apprehensive . My car dealer recommended Chris and assured me he was a pro..From start to finish , it was a painless experience . He backed up the price quoted and was always available.....[More]
By Lara Dondero on Quality Car Move on Dec 19 2014 3:34PM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Dec 19 2014 3:37PM
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
I found ShipACarDirect online and priced around with a few others. My initial contact with Tom at the company was informative and helpful. We had a tight window to move the car during a time when capacity was tight. I was assured that the car would be picked up and delivered on time. They not only did that, they did so with a competitive rate. The driver who came was great and it was nice that it was the same person who picked up the car that delivered it (no shuttling or transfers). We will definitely use them again if we needed to and would recommend this company to anyone we know. ...[More]
By Ken on Ship a Car Direct on Dec 19 2014 3:08PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 21 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great recommendation, Ken! Great to hear we met your timing needs affordably!...[More]
Gail was tremendously helpful on this move. I transfer a vehicle 2 times a year for many years now and I have never had a more helpful rep!...[More]
By Tim Berry on DIY Transport Inc. on Dec 19 2014 3:01PM
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric on Dec 19 2014 3:13PM
We are so glad that Gail was such a tremendous help to you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.Rana...[More]
I was very skeptical to send my car, but the experience turned out to be great. The pick up and delivery was quick and on time. No issues....[More]
By AJ on Ship a Car Direct on Dec 19 2014 2:37PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 21 Hours Ago
Thanks AJ! Happy to keep your transport issue-free!...[More]
The service was great, Driver went above the call of duty. Mechalia was a pleasure to work with and the communication was very good. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 for any car delivery. ...[More]
By jeff on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 2:27PM
We've used Montway twice, and both experiences were great. Excellent communication from start to finish. Best price by far. This time the transport was assigned to C&J Transport, and Troy was fantastic. We will absolutely go through Montway in the future if we need to transport a vehicle. Highly recommend....[More]
By Jennifer Cole on Montway Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 2:15PM
A good company to work with. They were late to pickup car, but a day early to deliver it, so were even....[More]
By Rick Y. on Montway Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 2:13PM
Good job. Professional. Good price and responsive. Best experience I have had yet. I would recommend them as I have used them twice now in December, 2014....[More]
By P Morris on Orange Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 2:11PM
Debbie will get your vehicle where it needs to go quickly. You can pay by cash or credit card. She's pleasant to speak with. She also serves as the liaison between you and the driver should challenges arise....[More]
By ND on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC on Dec 19 2014 2:03PM
They did a really great job with my family! My entire family had to leave and move to CA because the men all ran a business and they are moving the business to CA to make more of a profit. That meant that they had to complete 5 different moves (5 households) at around the same time. At first they were thinking about it but only because they wanted to get it right and they did! They could not promise all in one day but they could work with us in the matter of two weeks and they explained that by doing that it was less hectic and gave them time to get empty trucks to us! Well they did it in under 2 weeks and they were wonderful to work around. My husbands parents went first since they were the elders everyone after that and I was the last pick up. They were ready to work and excited to have such a big move at the same time. But they handled it like pros! I want to really give them a shoutout because they were very professional and knew what they were doing! ...[More]
By Harry Thomas on National Relocation Solutions on Dec 19 2014 1:38PM
I contacted Auto Express on December 10th to have a car, purchased on-line, shipped from Battle Creek MI to Akron, OH, 268 miles. The car was in rolling condition and I opted for the open trailer. After waiting four days, I started to panic upon seeing a number of negative entries from CA on Yelp. On the 15th I received an email that the carrier would pick up on the 15th and deliver it on the 16th. I called the seller and he said that the carrier had just called and was on his way. At 8:30am the next morning the carrier called to say that he was 30 minutes out. To my surprised the car came in a two car covered trailer. The carrier was obviously experienced and quite personable. He quickly set about moving the other car that he was transporting and rolled my car out, and helped me get it to it's final resting place. A very professional transaction, I'm quite pleased. Kevin McAlear...[More]
By KMcAlear on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 1:38PM
My experience with iMovers was fantastic. After receiving several emails with quotes, I call iMovers which had the LOWEST quote. Right from the start Samir Patel helped me with the process. I am in California and Samir was on the east coast. I call late and that did not matter. Samir was pleasant to work with start to finish. This is the first time I moved a vehicle halfway across country and was worried about the cost. I checked with U-haul to consider making the move myself. Just to move the truck would have cost twice what iMovers charged and they made the move in ONLY 2 days. Unreal!!! The truck driver John was also fantastic. He call when he picked up the truck, at the end of the first day drive, on the morning of the second day and one hour out from my home. Would I us and recommend iMovers again.......YES. Thanks Samir and John, Tony G....[More]
By Tony G. on iMovers on Dec 19 2014 1:35PM
Would I move with them again? In a heartbeat! They really took everything I said and needed and did it with no problem. They really cared about what I needed and came over prepared when I told them I wanted them to wrap my things up better then they wrap normally lol. I just love my things and wanted nothing to happen to the things that I work hard for. And they delivered! My things were perfect and nothing happened to them at all. I never heard excuses or complaints just saw them working productively. They were great and I would absolutely do it again! ...[More]
By Sam Lewis on National Relocation Solutions on Dec 19 2014 1:07PM
I contracted with Stateway to transport a Chevrolet Suburban which was in excellent condition. They in turn hired a sub contractor to make the delivery. Several days after the vehicle was picked up, I received a call from the truck driver that his truck was broken down in Atlanta and that a large limb had fallen on one of the vehicles (not mine) on the carrier while parked. In transit from Atlanta, the driver had my suburban on the top rack of the carrier; went under a low bridge, and shaved the back half of the roof and the two rear doors off of the vehicle. The vehicle arrived in this condition at midnight when the driver called me and said that he was in the area. It took until 2:15 AM to unload because the other cars blocking mine had flat tires and the most of the batteries were dead (as well as mine, no doubt due to the rear doors being off). I had to get air/jumper cables for them and help jump off the cars. I called Stateway. Stateway's contract states that they are not responsible for damage done by their sub contractors. They defiantly stand behind this statement. Next week will make 3 months since the damage was done and no repairs have been made. The sub contractor will not fulfill his insurance obligation. I understand that accidents happen, but I expected Stateway to take some responsibility and help me in resolving this problem. At the least, putting pressure on the company they hired to fix the damages. Moreover, as a General Contractor, I am responsible if the sub contractors I hire do not perform to my/my customers standards. At first, Stateway returned my emails with the obligatory "We're sorry for your inconvenience". I have answered any call/email from them within an hour. Now, they will not return any correspondence to my questions. I am assuming that they have washed their hands of the situation.They have been of absolutely no help in resolving the damage. For now I am left with an unusable vehicle until I, myself, can get the Stateway hired sub contractor to pay the bill. I would never use Stateway again, and would suggest that if you did, do not let them sub contract out a transport....[More]
By Jay on Stateway Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 1:07PM
great service, would definitely use them again! shipped from Milwaukee Wisconsin all the way to Sunny California, during the winter time. Car made it on time, as is! ...[More]
By nate photavath on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 1:05PM
I am beyond pleased with the service I received from the company who transported my car from AZ to NY. The driver was punctual and honest! The price quote was the BEST period!!! I highly recommend this service. I was thrilled that I received my car in 6 days for only $675!!! Amazing and best deal EVER!!!!!...[More]
By Kristian on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 1:02PM
Mark provided excellent service throughout the entire process. I definitely recommend anyone to go with mark at dynamic auto movers!...[More]
By Martin brown on Dynamic Auto Movers on Dec 19 2014 1:02PM
It was a last minute deal but I was getting bull-shit from all these other companies. I was just worried that I would be down in Florida with out my car. But I got a phone call from Michelle Gonzalez and she told me that she would help me get my car there before thanksgiving and she made that happened I will totally be using them again when I need To. Thank you so much for everything. I trust them with having everything of mine. Packed in my car tv and all of it still was in my car just the way I left it thanks again... ...[More]
By Liz Streightiff on South Beach Transport on Dec 19 2014 12:20PM
I spent a lot of time researching a company I felt comfortable with and for me it wasn't about the cheapest price. Based on reviews I decided to call Angels Moving Autos to talk them. It was very apparent this was the right company after speaking with them on the phone a couple of times. Their rate was competitive for the service and speed with which I needed my car. They were not the cheapest but for sure they weren't the most expensive either. They picked up at my parent's house right as scheduled in Texas and delivered within an hour of when I was told in California. The entire process was seamless, easy and affordable. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Patrick on Angels Moving Autos on Dec 19 2014 12:18PM
As an owner of a dealership, Mike Bonney handles all of our shipping to and from the dealership and at times directly to the buyer. We can always count on him to find a driver fast and at a great rate. He always handles any issues that arise professionally and quickly. I would recommend Mike and Secure Auto Shipping for any of your shipping needs. ...[More]
By Brady Mann on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. on Dec 19 2014 12:16PM
I am so glad I selected this company to transport my vehicle. Mark found us a driver in just 24 hrs ! Thank you Mark , you guys are the best! ...[More]
By Gloria Perez on Dynamic Auto Movers on Dec 19 2014 12:11PM
Great experience - Garth was very informative and attentive and called to find out things came out. I would use this company again....[More]
By PM on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 12:08PM
The old Bait and Switch I feel were used in this transaction. Dealership recommended this company and I got a quote. I bought the van based on that quote. They low balled the price so I would buy the van. Van never shipped and they wanted as much as $300.00 more. Very disappointed. Now I have no money and no van. ...[More]
By Damian on AAAll States Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 12:04PM
We shipped our Chevy Malibu from Santa Clara, CA to Austin, TX in 2011. Angel Moving assigned us to Gemmell Transport with Tim and Jennifer as the contacts from Gemmell. The entire process was very smooth, pick-up and drop-off dates were within the negotiated windows. Frequent status updates from Tim and Jennifer while the truck was on the road to Texas. My car arrived in a good shape - only needed a quick wash since I chose open carrier. Overall, I am very satisfied with the services that Angel Moving and Gemmell Transport provided. Highly recommended. (Honestly, if I hadn't agreed with their service quality, I wouldn't bother to write such a good review even though they offer a small amount of incentive - just thought good service should be better known to the public. By the way, I already wrote a good review back in 2011 without any incentive.)...[More]
By Wei on Angels Moving Autos on Dec 19 2014 12:01PM
When I first started researching transport companies to move a Vehicle from Calif. To Texas, I was shocked at the number of negative reports all over the Internet about being ripped off, having to pay more than the quoted price upon delivery, and lack of communications with the customer. I placed my listing on a few quote sites and within one minute my phone was ringing off the hook. I believe in free enterprise but some of the people sounded like they should be "Hawking" at a carnival or selling used cars. I found Auto Shipping Group Inc and spoke with Lance Staab. I hit him with numerous questions which he answered and was up front about being a broker. The quote was a little high so I asked to negotiate and he agreed but would have to communicate with the carrier. We settled on a price and within a few days my car was picked up and 3 days later as projected, I got a call from the driver and one hour later he was exactly where I asked to have the Veh delivered. The vehicle was in good condition and the delivery price was exactly what I was quoted. I will be using this company when I move my next vehicle. Pat Helotes Texas. ...[More]
By Pat Michalec on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 19 2014 11:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 19 2014 1:31PM
Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Pat It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to thank you for allowin...[More]
Casey at Auto Transport 123 was great, and the driver was very courteous, on-time and professional. I would definitely use Auto Transport 123 again....[More]
By Pete D on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 11:44AM
Constant correspondence, exactly received ETA updates. A company that cares about their customers. highly recommended....[More]
By Keith on Angels Moving Autos on Dec 19 2014 11:40AM
Had a shipment that needed immediate delivery and I was able to make arrangements with DIY very quickly and fortunately met the Customers expectations. Very easy time communicating with rep and getting answers for any concern I had....[More]
By Benjamin Rafferty on DIY Transport Inc. on Dec 19 2014 11:40AM
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric on Dec 19 2014 3:11PM
We all here at DIY Transport strive to assist all of our Customers like family and answering any and all questions they may have and walk through the ...[More]
I've been working with Mark for years now, and everytime I call him to transport one of my vehicles, he calls me back the same day with all my drivers information. Even on short notice !!!!!!! He's great to work with and you pay nothing until delivery! I recommend Mark and dynamic auto movers to anyone who is looking for a Reliable and honest company....[More]
By Mr. Jones-drew on Dynamic Auto Movers on Dec 19 2014 11:36AM
Reached out to East West Auto Transport based on some reviews here on this site. Spoke with Alan Perry who was open, honest and easy to do business with. Told him my situation where I needed to move an in-op 1952 Ford F-1 P.U. from a storage unit in CT to a storage unit in VT. My window of opportunity to get this done was a bit small, and in order for the transporter to get the vehicle loaded I would have to have a smaller trailer or flatbed type service based on the storage unit driveways and accessibility. Alan took on the mission to find a transoprter to meet my needs and timetable. Just a few short hours later (maybe 2) he and I were speaking by phone again as he had the deal ready to be made. Alan and East West Auto Transport were easy to deal with, kept their word and the transporter did what they needed to do when I need them to do it. I give this company a good (strong/positive) review. Transporter was EWECT out of Springfield MA and they also did a good job....[More]
By Barry on East West Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 11:15AM
the delivery service was scheduled and delivered as proposed, the pick up and drop off times were within my requested times there were no additional charges...[More]
By GP on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 10:52AM
PRICES WERE GREAT ! MY LOAD BOOKED WITH IN 24HRS. VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE ALTHOUGH DRIVER WAS 2 DAYS DELAYED PICKING UP AND DELIVERY. WILL DEF BOOK AGAIN...[More]
By NICOLE GRINKA on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 19 2014 10:48AM
I would use this service again, they were very nice, the car was picked up as promise, my driver was very nice, and he took care of my car....[More]
By Em on Auto Transport 123 on Dec 19 2014 10:46AM
I had never needed to transport a vehicle before, but the reviews and information I accessed on the internet indicated that it is not a good idea to take the lowest bid. As a person who bids work for a living, I understand that concept. When the bids rolled in, I noticed that Mercury was a little higher then the others. I checked the Transport Reviews and found they had a good to great record. I contacted Lucy Ray. She led me through the process, found a transporter (VTA Transport) and set the agreement. VTA was a few hours late, but it was no big problem. The driver Visilli (I may have butchered the spelling) was very courteous and efficient. The ETA was for Monday the 21st. He made it to the destination on Friday the 19th. His dispatcher, Tatyana was also pleasant and friendly. I can't express how easy and supportive they have all been for my first experience with auto transport. I recommend Mercury and Lucy Ray completely....[More]
By Monte on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Dec 19 2014 10:40AM