View 162,723 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 21
Reviews 26-50 of 1048
Montway offered pricing below the original quote of $1,050. My price was $1,000. My truck was delivered in great condition. I had a damaged window PRIOR to the pickup and the driver George was kind of enough to make sure my window was covered and protected from possible rain. So amazing! Great experience!!! Fast and efficient! Will definitely use in the future!!! ...[More]
By Ebony on Montway Auto Transport on May 24 2015 4:44PM
They were good to work with. We were surprised that it only took two days to transport when we expected a week....[More]
By Chuck on Montway Auto Transport on May 24 2015 4:35PM
This was my first time using an auto transporter and Steve was extremely patient and provided me with valuable information. When I hadn't heard anything from the actual trucking company regarding a pickup time, I have Steve a call and right away, he called them directly to follow up. Moments later he called me back to update me on the status. I was always able to reach him whenever I had any questions or concerns via phone or email. I would definitely recommend his services....[More]
By Kiara on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters on May 24 2015 4:10PM
This is the second long distance move I have used South Beach Transport for. They were prompt for pick & delivery and I was well informed of when and where my vehicles were being loaded and unloaded. The agent was very curtious and helpful by reassuring me all would go as planned. The driver was pleasant and polite. My vehicles arrived in the same condition as when they left. When the carrier truck could not go any further in the destinated development he unloaded my vehicles and drove them to my delivery point. I would recommend South Beach transport to everyone and I would use them again. Well done!!...[More]
By Bill S. on South Beach Transport on May 24 2015 3:23PM
Bill Avrich was very upfront and to the point. He even went out of his way to have one of the many scam callers remove my name off off his posting. The other guy had posted me as if I had contracted him and given him permission which I HAD NOT!! If i ever need a hauler again, I will call him directly. Trust is huge with me, and I trust Bill. Darry...[More]
By Darry on Transport Connection on May 24 2015 12:53PM
The whole transaction was great, easy, and smooth. Good customer service. Price was reasonable. Only took 1 day to find a courier. They arrived to pick up the car on time and dropped it off during the time and date that was promised. Had no issues throughout the whole thing....[More]
By Phuong Nguyen on Ship a Car Direct on May 24 2015 7:12AM
My 2013 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 needed to be shipped from Las Vegas to Houston. I called Global (upon a recommendation of a friend of mine), talked to Jason. First, he was so patient and knowledgeable, second he tried to hire a trucker for my car same day. He did al he promised!!! He hired a driver, who took care of my car. Really appreciate their professionalism which is rare in this industry!!!...[More]
By Danielle Atwell on Global Auto Transportation on May 24 2015 5:09AM
Got my 2004 Toyota Tacoma picked up in Suffolk, and dropped off Rockville, MD. In have to say thanks to Scott for my trouble free experience! He was the greatest to deal with. Will recommend everyone who ever needs to ship a car interstate. ...[More]
By Robert Miller on AmPm Auto Transport on May 24 2015 5:00AM
I contacted auto shipping group because I wanted a local company. I was lucky to have been connected with Lance. From the start, Lance was very good and honest about explaining the process and the costs involved. I had a car shipped from Maryland to Washington state. There were a lot of hiccups encountered with the carrier of the vehicle. Through the course of the shipment Lance was very good about calling me back, addressing my concerns and contacting the carrier on my behalf. Shipping cars is something I have only done twice in the past 15 years. If I have the need to do this again I will mot definitely choose auto shipping group....[More]
By Ivan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 24 2015 3:25AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ivan Thank you for taking time out of your Holiday Weekend to give me a review. I know you ...[More]
I called Quicken Auto Transport after I was fed up with another transporter. Chris was so helpful and fast. I got a quote within minutes and was schedule for a pick up the next day. Brian, the driver was two hours late but I didn't mind because traffic in Georgia is terrible especially during rush hour. And plus, he gave me the head up to let me know how far he was. He was so very nice and put my mind at ease. He promised to delivered the car in within two business days and I was so surprised when my care arrived the next business day and in perfect condition. I was very please and I will definitely use Quicken Auto again. Thanks Chris for the good experience. ...[More]
By Pascal on Quicken Auto Transport LLC on May 24 2015 1:30AM
Mario transported my car and did a great job at explaining the whole process and answering all my questions. Transported a Honda Civic from Utah to Virginia in 5 days for $890. He responded to my messages very quick and was very clear, honest and transparent throughout the delivery. It was my first time transporting and I'm very glad I was in good hands! Highly recommended. Would definitely use again if I have to....[More]
By Jose on Navy Auto Transport on May 24 2015 1:27AM
I am very pleased that I used AmeriFreight. Graham was professional, honest and told me exactly what to expect. My car was picked up and delivered as promised. The total cost did include the additional insurance. I felt that the value and peace of mind purchasing the insurance was worth the cost. When 2010 BMW was delivered in Florida, it was exactly as I left it in Washington. If I ever needed to ship a vehicle again, I would choose AmeriFreight. thank you, Graham!...[More]
By Sharon J Smith on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 24 2015 1:05AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 24 2015 4:05PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More] ...[More]
I was very worried about transporting the car because I was going in blind, doing it for the first time across the U.S. and going out of the country for two weeks around the time I needed the transport. Getting endless calls from different companies after requesting quotes and the amounts of bad or seemingly fake reviews only made me more nervous. Finally, I called this company and after speaking to Matt decided to go for it. I was amazed at how lucky I got. Matt was always very prompt with his responses and took the time to reach out to me during this hectic time. The carrier also delivered the car early on the originally set date, which really helped. Overall, I'm really grateful that I had such a positive and easy experience with something I was expecting to give me sleepless nights....[More]
By Arina on Ship a Car Direct on May 24 2015 12:55AM
I shipped my antique, in perfect condition, 1984 Mercedes SL 380 from Dallas, Texas to Belfast, Maine. As you will see from shipper reviews, picking a shipper can be somewhat hit or miss. I started off with a very competitive quote from ANOTHER company to ship my car in an enclosed trailer. All sorts of promises where made but the shipper just dropped the ball. I had received a low ball quote and the broker was unable to find a trucker for the quoted price. My advice to you is that if the quote you receive is too low compared to others you are probably in for a "surprise cost increase". Or, as in my case a failure to perform. Following that unfortunate experience, and running short of time, I contacted RON BRONSON with Ship-Your-Car-Now. Ron was great. Ron planned a two phased transport due to the remote location, the mid-coast of Maine, where my car was being shipped to. I was unable to secure an enclosed container for a cost effective price so I settled for an open container. Ron was great. He found a trucker to carry my car from Dallas to a terminal in NJ. From there he found a specialty carrier with a smaller capacity trailer to bring my car to me from NJ to Belfast, Maine. And it was affordable. I can't speak for all of the Ship-Your-Car-Now representatives but I can say only good things about how Ron Bronson worked with me to get my car to Maine. Ron was great. The thing I appreciated most is that Ron was so prompt to respond to my inquiries and phone calls. Dealing with a live person and having Ron promptly answer my phone calls was absolutely essential and reassuring. He was very professional and he made me feel comfortable that my car would get to Maine in perfect condition. I highly recommend Ron Bronson. Give him a call. I know that he will work hard to get your car safely transported to your intended location at a reasonable cost. My car was picked up on time and it was delivered on schedule just like Ron promised. ...[More]
By John on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 23 2015 11:20PM
Called 10c to have this review done. Everything else was wonderful. Even this review is pushy add it will not allow me to submit until my review meets their requirements....[More]
By Todd on Exotic Transport on May 23 2015 10:32PM
Everything began from an online quote. In 15 minutes I got a call from Nick. I liked the ease of working with Nick. He was really patient and knowledgeable. He said what he meant and didn't raise the price indiscriminately. Got a quote of $875 for the transportation of my 1999 Bentley Arnage from New York to Longboat Key with an enclosed trailer. I am so pleased with their service!!! ...[More]
By Blenderex Inc on Blenderex Inc, on May 23 2015 10:14PM
My vehicle was picked up the day after my estimate and arrived safely. The individual I was in contact with at Ship a Car and the driver who picked up my car were friendly and always kept me updated on the process. One big issue was that my car arrived 9 days early. This was the delivery date my driver was given however Ship a Car had my chosen delivery date on record. Both my contacts were unaware of how this mishap occurred but are looking into it now. I do not have family or friends at my delivery destination but someone working at my apartment complex was able to bring my car into the garage. When your car is picked up ask the driver what the delivery date is to make sure they have the right information. Even with this incident I would still use this company again because they were genuinely concerned with fitting my needs and making sure I knew what was going on with processing my shipment from ordering to delivery....[More]
By Christopher Anderson on Ship a Car Direct on May 23 2015 8:56PM
Overall, this was a fine experience working with this company. I was initially told my car would be picked up Friday evening but received a phone call from the driver Thursday afternoon saying he would be there on Frisay morning between 8 am - 12. He ended up arriving around 2 PM, so I ended up missing a day of work. Most importantly car arrived safely to the designated location....[More]
By Dani on Ship a Car Direct on May 23 2015 8:15PM
Diesel Auto Express Review I recently purchased a vehicle from Grayson BMW/Mini, Knoxville TN, an absolutely stunning Mini JCW Roadster. Grayson put out for bid the transportation of my vehicle to my home south of Portland OR which was accepted at $1050. On 5/11/15 the vehicle was picked up without advance notice, thus my vehicle was "caught" in the detail shop when the driver showed up unannounced.  Grayson told me the vehicle was on the move and it would probably be about a weeks journey.  I called Grayson daily inquiring as to the whereabouts of my vehicle as the trucking firm (I didn't know the companies name as of yet) had not contacted me their customer as of taking possession of me vehicle. Fast forward a week to Monday the 18th when I fully expected the delivery of my vehicle.  I'd called Grayson that morning again asking for information on my vehicle, nobody knew where it was because the trucking firm had as yet to communicate.  By the time I arrived home from work that afternoon I was getting pretty concerned about what had happened to my vehicle.  Another call to Grayson this time with a caveat... either I hear from the trucking firm within thirty minutes or I was prepared to call the police and report the car as stolen... I had $20K on a $42K car and no one knew it's location.  Grayson called the trucking firm and I asked for the phone number as well... up until this point I'd not received any contact information from Grayson or the trucking company, I now knew them as Diesel Auto Express. I was the customer of Diesel not Grayson thus Diesel should have been in communication with me. From the point of pickup, I had been told that my vehicle would be delivered on Monday, May 18, as the trucking firm did not like to drive on the weekend.  Because this information had been given to me by Grayson at this point, the afternoon of Monday the 18th, I honestly felt as if my vehicle had been stolen as I’d not heard one word from the trucking company for a week even though I’d called Grayson repeatedly to inquire of it’s whereabouts.  Grayson could not inform me of my vehicles location all through the week of transport as no one had communicated with them either. Within a very short time Diesel called me and explained that their policy was to call 24 hours in advance of picking up a car... the driver had simply appeared while the vehicle was in detail with no advance notice.  Diesel further explained that they typically call the recipient 24 hours in advance of delivery and that my vehicle had been in Vancouver WA since the afternoon of Sunday the 17th a bit less than an hour away.  Obviously they had no intention of calling me, their customer, to inform me of the whereabouts of my vehicle. Several hours later another employee of Diesel called me, this time starting off by explaining their policy on calling prior to pick up and delivery, neither of which they had done.  Further they explained that their normal turn around time was a week to ten days. Diesel then went on to say that I could call them anytime to be updated on the location of the vehicle.  To this I responded that I did not have any contact information on them nor did I know this service was available as no one had called me.   All I knew was that the vehicle had been picked up a week prior. I'm the customer, they should have called me to let me know who they were and what their schedule was for delivery of my car which was in their possession.  Possession of my nearly half paid for car but had failed to inform me of their intentions for delivery.  Now the topper they informed me that the cost was $1100, not the $1050 that I’d been told by Grayson on May 6th. I'd spoken on the phone with Grayson... they had put the transportation out for bid at $1000 and no one was interested.  It was raised to $1025 same result.  Then at $1050 there was a response which I’d agreed to. At this point I told Diesel that it sounded like they were dumping the entire communication problem off on Grayson.  They said yes Grayson should have told me all of the contact information.  Not a good way to run a service business by dumping their responsibility off on someone else.  This is not Grayson's job but Diesel's as I'm their customer not Grayson.  Diesel also said they would be calling Grayson to find out what the details were on the shipping arrangement, something they should have been aware of prior to picking the vehicle up. I never did receive a formal contract from Diesel, nothing other than a piece of paper similar to what you would do on a walk around for a rental vehicle. Now the vehicle was scheduled to be delivered Tuesday between 9 and noon.  I took the day off so as to be available to take delivery. I'd agreed to a price of $1050, not the $1100 now claimed by Diesel.  If that was to be the price I should have been informed from the start, not after the fact. Finding Diesels website the first thing I saw was a photo touting their vehicle tracking with "Advanced Dispatch System"... A little late for that I think.  If I'd known who had my vehicle I could have used this feature and felt 100% better about the entire situation. But since Diesel neglected to contact me at any point I knew nothing of it's existence. In the end my vehicle arrived around 2 PM on Tuesday the 19th, I could have gone to work and saved that vacation day for a real vacation.  I paid their inflated fee of $1100.  My sales person has graciously agreed to refund the difference to me and has informed me that Grayson will cease using the services of Diesel Auto Express because of this particular transportation fiasco. So what have I learned from this first time adventure of transporting a vehicle across country… Communication is key to a happy customer… Hopefully Diesel Auto Express has learned a valuable lesson as well. ...[More]
By Hugh Wolfe on Diesel Auto Express on May 23 2015 7:46PM
The process was very straightforward. The driver did a good job letting me know an hour or two before his arrival for both pickup and delivery. Matt did a good job staying in touch and made sure everything was ok on my end from the time of the order request through the delivery. He also did a good job making sure I took the necessary steps to make sure I was covered as a customer should something happen to my vehicle. ...[More]
By Grayson Farrar on Ship a Car Direct on May 23 2015 6:59PM
My sister and I were moving to Atlanta, so we decided that driving the car with our dogs wouldn’t be easy for us. So started to search a company to ship a car. Our furniture moving company recommended ampm. I called them at 4pm wednseday, asked Laura. She scheduled my shipment at the first available date as I had asked her. My 2013 Lexus RX 350 was picked up in Burbank on Thursday, and dropped off in Atlanta. Will recommend Laura to everyone!!!!...[More]
By Kirsten Daniels on AmPm Auto Transport on May 23 2015 6:53PM
I relocated to North Bergen recently. So needed to ship my car. My 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee was picked up on Boynton Beach, FL and delivered to North Bergen, NJ for $545. Delivery was 5 hours earlier than anticipated. No problems encountered with either pickup or delivery. Everything was as promised even earlier. I appreciate they were punctual and honest with their information!!!...[More]
By Susan Boyd on Global Auto Transportation on May 23 2015 6:39PM
I was thoroughly impressed with the service Bruce at PDQ Auto Movers have given me. He is willing to work with my tough situation of having to ship a car with only one day of lead time. He kept a constant communication with me throughout the process and delivered on all his promises. The car was picked up on time and got delivered a day early which was good for me. He didn't charge me any upfront fee and only charge me AFTER my car was picked up. All around good guy. Will definitely work with him again. Thanks again, Bruce. You made me a very happy customer. Cheers!...[More]
By Ray W. on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. on May 23 2015 6:32PM
Was a excellent trouble free experience with very knowledgeable people, very satisfied with the whole process. Would use them again when I need a vehicle moved. Thank you Montway Auto Transport. ...[More]
By Jim Cleaveland on Montway Auto Transport on May 23 2015 5:36PM
Craig at "eship transport" had a truck scheduled for pickup in just a couple of hours. We had been working with another company for a month and never got a truck scheduled. Plus it was less money. I would recommend Eship Transport to anyone wanting to get quick professional service Craig is the guy to talk to. Thank you for your excellent service. All God's blessings, Nona...[More]
By Nona on E ship on May 23 2015 5:00PM
By Nona on E ship on May 23 2015 5:00PM
Kimberly Freiley was extremely helpful and efficient. Would definitely use service again. Picked up and delivered vehicle on time and in good condition...[More]
By IJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 23 2015 4:03PM
I was very nervous about this process because it was my first time arranging transport of a vehicle and I had read some horror stories online. JC emailed me on Friday and I immediately felt he was somebody I could trust as he was not pushy and offered good advise regarding the process, such as "never give money up front". He answered all questions I had. I told him I was looking to ship as soon as possible. By Monday he had arrangements made and the vehicle was picked up on Tuesday. He told me transport time was generally 4 to 5 days. The driver, Andy, was very professional and courteous. He picked up the vehicle at the agreed upon time and during transport called ahead to tell my brother in Reno, who the vehicle was being delivered to, that he would be in late Friday night and asked if he wanted to pick it up then or wait until Saturday morning. He actually ended up being earlier than expected and the truck was delivered Friday evening around 6:00 Reno time....[More]
By Karen on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on May 23 2015 3:49PM
Very easy to work with, on pick up and delivery, John was very timely in his communication with me regarding the status of my delivery and worked with me to drop it off in a place that was convienant for me. Thank you John and Montway Auto Transport. ...[More]
By Daniel on Montway Auto Transport on May 23 2015 3:06PM
Great service! Felicia was always available to me and helped with connecting me with the drivers for pickup times Auto movers inc was kind and reliable....[More]
By Christine C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 23 2015 2:38PM
Very professional, easy to work with, thorough and clear. Only missing information was the necessity to do this task in order to receive the $30 rebate - and the fact that the price was quoted at the amount of cost to me that would result after I completed this task. Otherwise I was quite impressed with the clarity of information and connection kept until the car was picked up, while the car was in transit, just prior to delivery, at time of delivery and then immediately following so as to achieve closure....[More]
By Tish on Ship a Car Direct on May 23 2015 1:57PM
Greg Bailey did a great job! My car was damaged in transit due to the truck hitting an animal. Greg was very attentive to my needs to get connected with the transport companies insurance company. Thanks Jim...[More]
By Jim Tobin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 23 2015 12:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 23 2015 4:11PM
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jim...Thank you for the review and your patience through the claim process. The adjuster ha...[More]
My partner and I have recently moved from Georgia to New York due to my new job. We asked for several quotes before deciding who were going to hand over our stuff to. Some transport companies even offered lower prices. However, we eventually opted for Haul Away Logistics as the person who dealt with us impressed us a lot. Craig was actually a very understandable, calm and clear person. He explained us the whole process with confidence and was able to answer all our questions. We received everything on time as agreed and had no problem at all. I am 100% satisfied of their service and I’m spreading the word with some of my previous colleagues who are actually moving to NY....[More]
By Sherman on Haul Away Logistics LLC on May 23 2015 9:09AM
I purchased a vehicle on ebay and put out a request for quote over a few different websites. I was immediately bombarded by e-mails and phone calls, which made the process over-whelming. After sorting through the offers South Beach Transport and rep Alex Ratto made the final cut of options. I had to finalize payment with the seller so I wasn't ready right away and Alex was able to accommodate all of my needs. Once the seller was ready to ship it took him 2 days to set up a carrier and the car was delivered 2 days after that. Overall it was a great experience and even though I was unsure of the process Alex made the experience a positive one. If I ever have any needs like this again Alex will be my 1st call. ...[More]
By Matt W on South Beach Transport on May 23 2015 7:55AM
Car was picked up in Maryland in the evening one day early which was nice. It was due to be delivered 10 days later on a Sunday. I received a call from the driver on Thursday, 4 days early, saying it would arrive on Friday. Unfortunately, I was not arriving in LA until the next day - Sat. I had to call Montway to straighten it out. I called when I arrived on Sat. so that they would come and deliver it but I was just told that someone would give me a call. They had given me the truck drivers phone number so that I could stay in touch, but he never answered the few times I tried to reach him. It did not come on Sunday, and they would not give me a delivery date. I finally got a call on Tues. saying it would be delivered Weds. morning between 7am and noon. They could not tell me precisely where it would be delivered. I waited all morning and they called my wife at work at noon and said they were waiting out front. It was great that the car was delivered right in front of our apartment so I could just walk out the door and get it. However not knowing when and where it was going to be delivered was really difficult. Fortunately I had taken the week off so I could adjust to a more flexible schedule. But if I had been back at work this would have been a problem. We also ended up having to rent another car for the week, which was an unnecessary expense as our car was sitting in LA for a week. But the car was delivered safe and sound. All of the drivers were very nice and helpful. And Montway charged a competitive price. There were others less expensive, but I paid a little more because Montway has a good reputation. My sister-in-law had to ship her car once and she went with the cheapest and had all sorts of problems. And they have your car so what can you do at that point. ...[More]
By brett on Montway Auto Transport on May 23 2015 5:37AM
Eric Rezner with Mercury Auto Transport was phenomenal! He provided superior service and delivered on everything he promised. I was approached by several companies to move my vehicle but Eric's professionalism and hard work earned my trust and I am very pleased with the result. It is truly refreshing to be able to do business with an individual who lives out the old fashion virtue of his word being his bond. I would recommend wholeheartedly Mercury Auto Transport to anyone considering shipment of their personal vehicle because of Eric's determination, honesty and hard work. He paired our shipment with a phenomenal driver that was equally service driven and our deadline was met. There were a number of unique delivery requirements associated with this shipment and every aspect of this experience was executed flawlessly!!! Job well done!!!...[More]
By Greg G. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on May 23 2015 3:50AM
Joe and I made a deal: He would set up a shipment for me and I would write him a review about my experience. I had an easy, hassle-free, fast service. The shipment was setup by Joe within an hour after our first phone call. The company he set me up with were very nice and accessible. The driver was very nice and answered every single phone call. He accommodated my schedule and even a change in the delivery address. He was very careful with loading and unloading of the car and I received the car with no damages. My move was from Ft. Lauderdale to San Antonio. Prior to speaking with Joe, I had tried to set up my shipment with two other companies. Both were very nice at first but afterwards hell broke loose! One of the people I dealt with randomly sent me receipt saying a shipment had been set up without even discussing it with me. Then he refused to send me an email confirming that that shipment was cancelled (as it did not work with my schedule). I wasted hours on the phone with this guy and in the end I was just very frustrated and upset. The second lady heard about this and acted very concerned, saying she will set up the shipment for me the next Monday (I spoke to her on Friday). However she never called me back. I had to call her every day for three days and she kept saying she was working on it. Haha what a joke. At this point I called Joe and he was shocked as to what he had heard. He told me he could set me up with a carrier that day and he was true to his word. The best part was, once I was set up with a carrier, the other lady called me up (for the first time) saying she was "in the process of finding me a carrier but saw that I was already set up with one". she had the nerve to tell me to "write a review for her because she had worked "very hard"!". Hahaha what a joke! I hope whoever reads this gives Joe a call and saves themselves from dealing with those other useless companies! 646-779-3755 ...[More]
By ShaZ on AAA Transporters on May 23 2015 3:24AM
Delivery was A few days earlier than anticipated. Car arrived in good condition as promised. No problems encountered with either pickup or delivery....[More]
By Alex S. on Ship a Car Direct on May 23 2015 3:09AM
By Alex S. on Ship a Car Direct on May 23 2015 3:09AM
My experience with philam transport was excellent. Gilbert was extremely knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. We were in a hurry to ship our car and he got us a hauler the very next day. Contact information with the driver was made readily available and we were in touch with him the entire time. The car was delivered to our front door in the time specified which was surprising considering how far he had to travel. The entire experience was wonderful and stress free. I would recommend philam transport highly....[More]
By mary greathouse on Philam Transport on May 23 2015 2:53AM
When moving back to Florida from Michigan, my wife and I decided that driving one car with our dogs would be easier than both driving separately. When we initially moved to Michigan, we transported her car, so we decided doing it again was the best option. We used a POD to move our furniture, so we wanted to time the car with the POD. Due to this, we were taking a longer amount of time driving down than we typically would. When making the reservation, I let the Customer Service Representative know this, and she stated she would make a note of this, so the car would not be delivered early. When the confirmation came from the delivering company, the delivery date was for when we'd still be on the road. I was very concerned with this, but they were able to make an arrangement with the driver for him to drop the car off at a parking lot less than a mile from our destination, lock the car, and leave the keys inside. We had a second set of keys. The driver was very good with communicating and making sure the car was safe....[More]
By Cass on Direct Express Auto Transport on May 23 2015 2:35AM
Could directly get the car transport quote online, very convenient. The price is good. Detailed instruction for the process of the car transportation. Excellent service.The driver was kind and professional. The car was picked up and delivered on time. ...[More]
By Doreen on Direct Express Auto Transport on May 23 2015 2:26AM
We needed to transport two vehicles from Tn to Fl. I sent a quote request on Wednesday and Bruce called me about 15 minutes after I sent my email. He quoted me $1000.00 for both vehicles, estimated delivery time was Monday. By Friday at 11:00am both cars were picked up and by Saturday at 3:00 pm, the cars were already at our house in Florida. Bruce was very helpful and answered all my questions. His price was very reasonable. Excellent service and highly recommended!...[More]
By S.Spires on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. on May 23 2015 2:18AM
I used this company twice already and very happy with service. This guys very professional and they know what they do. Price lower than anybody else around. Less than UShip offer.Call me two or three times before the driver pick up the car. After that drivers contact me during the delivery time. So I'm recommend them to everybody. Thanks for great service....[More]
By Vlad on Patriot Auto Transport LLC on May 23 2015 12:32AM
The driver communicated well, before, during and at delivery. He was always responsive and available by phone....[More]
By Anonymous on Direct Express Auto Transport on May 23 2015 12:01AM
I was planning a stressful move to Florida and couldn't find a way to get my car transported over there. I was with another company and couldn't figure out why my car wasn't getting picked up. Mario was able to give me honest answer, quick service , and most of all performed. They got my car picked up after what I thought would be impossible. Navy Auto Transported got the job done and I would be using them in the future again. Thanks guys!!!...[More]
By Karen De Jesus on Navy Auto Transport on May 22 2015 11:23PM
This was my first time using a Auto Transport. Maila was such a huge help. She answered all my questions and even answered questions I didn't know I had! She was very friendly professional, helpful, and kept great contact with me and the carrier through out the whole process. I highly recommend using this company and asking for Maila if you want the best help possible. Now I know why this company was rated so high on all their review. I would definitely use this company again! right when the agreement was made I received my drivers name and number so I can all him at any time with my concerns. The driver always answered.It made the 3 days a lot easier and less stressful....[More]
By Kevin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 11:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 11:10PM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS OR QUOTES. Kevin, I am so so so happy I was abl...[More]
My 2006 Ford F-350 was shipped from San Antonio to China Lake for $1325. The lowest price that I could get after calling more than 10 companies. Price remained the same. Really appreciate that!!!! A few companies in the industry can give a quote and then remain the same price! Will definitely use them again!...[More]
By Margarita on AmPm Auto Transport on May 22 2015 10:44PM
This move was hard. The vehicle was HUGE but Tige was able to take business. We were impressed and will continue to use ASG in the Future....[More]
By Terry H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 10:40PM
It is a very good experience, i will recommend it to my friends. The agent is helpful. It only takes one to two days to find a good carrier after I submit the order...[More]
By Lu Lu on Ship a Car Direct on May 22 2015 10:40PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on May 22 2015 10:52PM
Thanks for your recommendation, Lu Lu! Happy to be helpful!...[More]