View 150,600 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 21
Reviews 26-50 of 1006
I was beat up with words, lied to, you name it, they done it to me. I tried six different companies they all said my name was on the board, and they all can see what's going on. I had to leave on a Friday, and one by one they fell to show for pick-up, or call and wanted all the money up front. I get a return call from Nick and wow he bailed me out. I mean no up from fees or nothing he just call after delivering. Oh wow the other companies had a price war with me, had gotten to 850 and climbing and never showing up....[More]
By Joe Rodgers on American Standard Auto Transportation about 14 Hours Ago
When I was ready to ship my Honda Civic, Nicole Carter responded quickly. Given my research, I expected AT 123 Auto Transport to pick up and to deliver my car in a timely manner. We completed the necessary plans by computer. This meant that I had copies of shipping contract with earliest date for pick up, name of carrier company and name of driver. Contract completed on Thursday, car picked up on Saturday and car delivered on Tuesday. I was very satisfied with the Excellent Service Provided. I was pleased that we were notified by the driver the time of pick up. When the driver was near the California destination, he called and gave us plenty of time to be ready. I was pleased that the pick up in Michigan and the delivery in California was completed in five days. My Honda Civic was delivered with no damages. So, mission completed! Car delivered! Customer HAPPY! ...[More]
By ANNIE HUBBARD on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
I called Nick at American Standard Auto Transport on a Monday morning. I expressed that my car needed to be shipped from NY to FL, ASAP. Within 24 hours, my car was picked up and loaded onto the trailer. Nick was extremely knowledgeable on the process and answered any and every question I had. My car was delivered 5 days later, with no problems. Nick literally saved my life AND WALLET, by getting my car moved as fast as he did. I was extremely nervous and skeptical, having never used a transport company before. I am proud to say my first and only experience was a great one. I am thrilled to finally have my vehicle and belongings back with me. I would HIGHLY recommend American Standard Auto Transport to anyone who needs to have their vehicle shipped. Make sure you ask for NICK!!! ...[More]
By Jessica on American Standard Auto Transportation about 14 Hours Ago
Awesome service, very quick in processing the order, and painless pickup and delivery. Really great and recommended to evryone to try it!!!!...[More]
By Mala on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 14 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Overall had a great experience. This was the first time we needed this type of service and I must say McNutt handled everything perfectly for our needs. The rate was by far the best one out there and I had plenty of other companies calling saying there is no way they will get this done for that price. Glad I didn't listen. McNutt kept us informed throughout the process which was nice. Only hiccup was when the vehicle arrived the driver asked to be paid. When we informed him payment was already made with McNutt he made one phone call and everything was cleared up. ...[More]
By Dave on McNutt Auto Logistics LLC about 14 Hours Ago
good fast service thanks good job on my 1967 Pontiac lemans from wi to blaine washinton and thanks to tara for all the work Ross Egilson...[More]
By Ross on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
Wendy was fantastic to work with, but due to a snafoo on our end the move never materialized. Should anything in the future come up, I would call Wendy in a minute....[More]
By Greg Gemmill on 1 Auto Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
This was my second time using AY to ship my car direct and again the service was great and the delivery was flawless. I would recommend them to anyone. They take the stress out of the process and deliver on all promises....[More]
By Sofia on AY Trucking about 14 Hours Ago
I was to Ship-A-Car-ASAP by workers at Two-Men-and-a-Truck in Greenville, NC, and I was assured that Ship-A-Car- ASAP was a reputable and reliable company. I must confess that the high reputation of Ship-A-Car-ASAP was exactly as I was told. Mr. David Jones was the contact person I discussed with at Ship-A-Car-ASAP over the phone, and my experience with him is that he is: very respectful, highly professional, and above all, he gave me a competitive, and fair price. Mr. David Jones called me on the day the SUV was picked up at Wilmington, NC, and informed me at least 48 hours ahead of the delivery day at Birmingham, AL. He also sent an email, and followed up even after I had taken delivery of the SUV to be doubly sure that everything was fine, and met my expectation. Overall I can experientially affirm that it was an impressive, and highly professionally done service. I will always recommend Ship-A-Car-ASAP to others without hesitation. The entire service ( from placing the order online, to actual delivery) is simply stellar, and outstandingly excellent!!!...[More]
By Christson A on JE Carriers LLC about 14 Hours Ago
Another great job by Angels Moving Autos. This car was shipped non-running for a very reasonable price. I have used Angel's for several years and have always been happy with their service and prices. Their communication is excellent. I receive a text whenever the status of the vehicle changes i.e. scheduled to get picked up, picked up, in transit, delivered, etc. ...[More]
By Aaron @ ATS on Angels Moving Autos about 15 Hours Ago
Uch a great service, helped my mom transport her car to texas in such little time. They always answer when.you need them, very patient, and the beat part they give you the drivers information that way you can keep in touch about the car. ...[More]
By abril on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
Very professional, personable car transport service provided by Quality Car Move. Chris Davis is honest, friendly and provides the best service. I have now used Chris Davis, Quality Car Move 3 times to move cars for my daughters to/from universities and have had no problems. Prior to Quality Car Move, I was scammed by another scammer and then met Chris and have had no problems. I recommend him 100%....[More]
By Manny on Quality Car Move about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 15 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
You guys are the best. Motorcycle was delivered on time and in great condition. Customer service was friendly and took care of me immediately and patiently....[More]
By yoshoy on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
Car was picked up ontime and Delivered in reasonable time. Happy with Overall service..Would refer AutoTransport123 to my friends if there any opportunities. Thank you...[More]
By Jayaprakash on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
I had a very good experience, I will recommend the service to friends and family. They had a transporter ready the same day I call to ask for a quote. Great company to work with. Thank you for a smooth transaction! ...[More]
By Vitaliano Michelini on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 16 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates (compensated)...[More]
All Roads Express moved a Chevrolet Tahoe across the country for me. I contacted James on a Monday, he thought that my vehicle would be picked up Wednesday of the same week...which would have been fine. The dealer where I purchased the car called me on Tuesday to say that my car was already getting picked up. James got my car moving to me in less then 24 hours from our first phone call. I cannot imagine better service. The day before they were ready to drop off my car, I was contacted and instructed on when/where/and who to pay when my vehicle was to be dropped off. The driver arrived on time! Seriously, at the exact time the driver said he would be on my street, he was there. I will use All Roads Express any time I need another vehicle moved - without doubt. James answered all of my questions, and his phone, every time I phoned. Lourdes, who assisted in sending my documentation, was friendly, efficient, and sent emails before we were even finished speaking on the phone. If you need a car moved, call All Roads Express - ask for James; hopefully you will also deal with Lourdes. These guys moved my car with better service then I could have asked for. Thank you for the great service, happy to leave you this review for all to see. Best, -Tony B....[More]
By Tony on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc about 16 Hours Ago
Sue was amazing, i had a hard time with the seller of the car, the first truck had to leave, and sue found another carrier right away, she is on it! very honest, upfront, and cool. she went above and beyond helping me. tons of emails, kept in constant contact with me. I have always been wary about shipping agents, now i found a GOOD one. No BS, straight forward. totally trustworthy , I never write these things, cuz nobody believes them, so do what you want, but I'm calling Sue again when i need a car moved....[More]
By David Fosbinder on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Fozzy for the outstanding review. It was really great to work with you, too. Glad it a...[More]
Tara contacted me via email and phone multiple times. I called her back and she took over. Made it very easy. We had a claimant vehicle damaged in an auto accident. The claimant was from another state and the vehicle was not drivable. We needed to repair local and ship back to her home. This is not common practice so we were not sure how to go about the process. Tara made the whole thing a breeze and she made me feel confident I was working with the right company. Some of the others seemed very shady. Keeping her info and have forwarded to others in our company incase we run into a claim like this again....[More]
By Michael Gibson on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the service level offered by Number 1 Auto Transport. The transport was on time and the price was competitive and fair. This was one of the best auto shipping experience I ever had. Whenever I had a question someone was their to answer the phone. I wanted to thank Number 1 Auto Transport for their service level and I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. ...[More]
By Eric on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
So after reading about hundred reviews for other transport brokers and companies it seemed like they would be all good choices. But we settled on All Aboard and called Fletcher. Fletcher was respectful and explained the whole process. The final quote was higher than what transport reviews quoted which made sense to me the way he explained it. We had to make a deposit which was fine. Less than an hour later he called me back with a driver who said will pickup the car on Friday, a day later and drop off would be Tuesday. So I thought wow awesome. By Saturday, I was getting calls from the trucking dispatch and updating the status of transport. By Sunday, dispatch called and stated that drop off was now Monday morning. So great a day early. We had to scramble to get the cash since the bank does not open till 9am. So Monday came around and met with the driver who arrived on the dot as schedule. Really nice older gentleman and we paid him and took the car with no visible damage. We are very pleased with the experience that my sister will use the same company for her car. 5 stars to Fletcher and JD trucking....[More]
By Eric on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 17 Hours Ago
Called on a monday, vehicle was picked up Wednesday, and delivered Friday. No problems Would use again. ...[More]
By Bill G on Heartland Trucking about 17 Hours Ago
This company took my deposit and the arranged a driver that did not show up to pick up vehicle. On call back they lied and said they will arrange another driver. No response back and now I can't reach the person I was dealing with with United American. I still have not been able to get my money back! Total scammers DO NOT USE ...[More]
By Tony C on United American Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Malia answered the phone when I called. I had to leave a voice mail on the other two companies I called; one called back the next day, the other two days later. Malia's quote was less than the the other quotes I received. I was quoted a 3 day delivery; it took 6 days. I was not in a hurry to get the vehicles, so the three days extra was not an issue. Vans arrived in excellent condition. Malia was very friendly and informative. I will call Auto Shipping group when we purchase our next Vans....[More]
By Scott Zack on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX PLUS YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS. Thank you, Scott....[More]
Very pleased with the communication from Ship A Car Direct. They kept in touch via email or phone from beginning to end. Driver was courteous, called when he was running late on the pickup. Would use them again and recommend them....[More]
By Mary Tutela on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
I would highly recomend this company to all of my classic car friends. I have shipped two of my Classic cars out here to Oregon with no problems at all. Very knowledgable staff and very quicik service. Please call Ship your car now for classic car transportation. You wont be sorry at all! Darrell W Hatcher Portland, Oregon...[More]
By Darrell Hatcher on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 18 Hours Ago
Overall it was a good first time experience. Since I have never used a car transport the only thing I could have wanted more is specific clarity on the entire process from the first customer service agent....[More]
By Brigitte on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
These people are absolute crooks. They take your money and use the same excuse everytime about truck breaking down!!! Unfortunatly for them though, I cancelled payment and also filed a criminal case against them which includes several other victims. Its time for them to go out for good! They use Magic Jack for their phone service so you cant track them, but they got ahold of the wrong person this time! Bye Bye ECC!! Also, when they get a bad review they make something up like its their competitors writing it, lol! See you soon ECC!!...[More]
By Brian H on ECC Transport Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Don did outstanding job! Greatly appreciate for his effort to expedite my request. He helped solving problem when the driver late to pick up my car as well as to manage the driver for not getting further delay on delivering my car....[More]
By Jaka on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
First let me say that when I was considering how to get my car across country and was doing some research online, I was horrified to see how bad reviews were for car shipping companies-dishonest communication, damaged cars, stolen items, etc. In my research, I saw the name Laura Curto pop up several times with glowing reviews and so I decided to reach out to her directly-hence why I have listed her contact number in the subject line-so that other people can benefit from an agent who will be sure that your vehicle shipment experience is as smooth and painless as possible. Laura made sure that every aspect was laid out-she discussed the vetting process for the drivers that her company works with, how the play-by-play would work from scheduling, pickup, delivery, payment and payment options, everything. She ALWAYS picked up the phone when I called with a question, she communicated with the driver and I actually ended getting my car delivered early- the driver I worked with brought the car to me at a location that worked best for me and he was great to work with overall. All in all, if you're looking to have your car shipped, you need to deal with Laura-period. She is a Class A professional, she is courteous and thoughtful (giving you options and extra information to consider as you plan your move) and should I need to ship a car in the future, she will be the one getting the call. ...[More]
By Timon Farley on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
This was a totally positive experience from start to finish. Both the company and the driver were a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend working with AutoTransport 123....[More]
By Sheryl L on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
I was very happy with his service and the car was picked up in rvc on time and delivered to florida on time with no scratches and clean. The first truck driver they sent out had a breakdown but George immediately found me another truck and was still able to get my car picked up and delivered on time. I do this twice a year and will definitely be calling george in the spring...[More]
By Joe Lawless on Empire Auto Transport Services about 18 Hours Ago
After having a truly horrendous experience with another shipping company(see my other review), I am sooooo extremely grateful to have stumbled upon Total Car Shipping. From my initial call with Beth to the drop off of my car, everything preceded flawlessly. Beth was AMAZING and took care of the entire process from start to finish, so I didn't have anything to worry about myself. My car was picked up in California on Tuesday and dropped off in Oklahoma on Wednesday night, it was an absolute breeze. If you need your car to be shipped call Beth at Total Car Shipping and she will surely take care of you from start to finish. Thank you Beth for everything and thank you Total Car Shipping!...[More]
By Jeanne on Total Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Driver was most kind and knowledgeable. Great communication. On time delivery. Will use service again!...[More]
By Gerald on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
I would recommend Angels Moving Service, they did a professional job in picking up and transporting vehicles for our customers here at Shelby American....[More]
By Shelby American on Angels Moving Autos about 19 Hours Ago
I went online and got about ten quotes but Gilbert was the most professional. He explained how everything would would work from start to finish. The car was picked up on time and delivered a few days later. The driver Aaron was also great and kept me informed the whole way. Thanks guys I will definitely use you guys on my next purchase and recommend you to anyone who needs their car transported....[More]
By David on Transport US Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
working with the company was great i didnt have to worry about a thing. i will deff deal with them again. they keeped calling to make sure things were great and i was happy. best people to deal with. people on the phone where so nice and i cant thank them enought....[More]
By frank annitti on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
My experience with the company is very positive. They quoted a price and stuck with it. It came on an open trailer. No damage. Good trucker as well. I would recommend to anyone needing a car transported. Thank you so much again for going out of your way to take care of this for me. ...[More]
By Jennifer Jensen on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 19 Hours Ago
The delivery driver in Missouri went above and beyond the call of duty to assist my stepdaughter at the delivery point. He drove the car to her location a couple of blocks away so she would not have to walk because she was feeling sick at the time. Would use again....[More]
By Robert Oswald on BullDog Transport about 19 Hours Ago
The first carrier was horrible and never picked up my vehicle. Ultimately costing me a lot more money. Called the number give for the driver and the driver did not work for the company any longer The second carrier was much better - on time pick up and delivery. Truck driver was dishonest and tried to get more money from me. In both cases English is spoken very poorly both by dispatcher and drivers making communications difficult. Lance Staab was the ultimate professional at Auto Shipping Group. He kept me informed and calm during the entire process. I feel like I have made a friend in Lance and appreciate his hard work through all of the other troubles that I experienced. Thank you for the opportunity to feedback. I hope this helps....[More]
By Eulen Mark Moore on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Eulen, Thank you so much for the great review about my service. I am glad we worked together w...[More]
Unfortunately, I was not present at the time of arrival and it was late at night. My wife signed for the car. I would not have given them a dime at arrival. There were car wrecks above my car and something leaked all over the hood. I'm not sure if it was oil or paint, but the front of the car has this substance that cannot be removed all over it. They destroyed the car. DO NOT USE THEM. ...[More]
By Scott on WestStar Auto Carriers about 20 Hours Ago
My car was shipped with 100% total satisfaction. Erick set up the shipment in a completely professional way, listened to and responded immediately to all my questions and concerns. While doing so he was also warm and very personable. The driver Aram was also a complete professional, knew exactly what to do to load my car securely, kept in contact with me during transport from Denver, Colorado to San Diego and delivered the car in the exact same condition as when he picked it up. Aram was also very personable. Considering I never shipped a car before and didn't know what to expect I would not hesitate to recommend Ship Your Car Now to anyone who needs to transport their vehicle. And to top off the whole experience the price was exactly as quoted, and much less than I expected. In case anyone wants to know I sent this review to Ship Your Car Now before any incentive/contest was offered to me. ...[More]
By Alan Isaacs on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 20 Hours Ago
My car was picked up on time and delivered right when we arrived at our new location. It was a very pleasant experience. My car arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Kimberly Money on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
Hi Steve, I was very well pleased with the rapport and service I received. All my many questions were answered promplty. The shipping of the vehicle was within the promised delivery date. Although this was the first time I've had a vehicle shipped I would highly recommend this service. Murray...[More]
By Murray Maddock on SVP Auto Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Excellent service provided by ship a car direct ,i'm very happy with the service provided to me , I was interacting with TOM , he was so genuine and transparent with the service .I've received the vehicle at least 2 days before my actual deliver date . ...[More]
By Arumugavel balaiah on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
My Son, whom is in the Army needed his car transported to Fl. where he was training. This was my first time using a car carrier. So I went on the internet in search for a company. Well, long story short. I started receiving ALL Kinds of quotes and phone calls. Well, we received a phone call from a supposed carrier/broker whom says he has a carrier leaving in two days and he had an empty spot on the carrier. Price was low (my son doesn’t make a lot of money) so we accepted the quote. Almost two weeks later the car was still here. THANK GOD THE CONTRACT WAS UP!!!! So I started to do my homework and found SHIP A CAR DIRECT. I called and talked to Emily. She explained how the business worked and was really sympathetic to the situation we were in. GIVE THIS LADY A RAISE!!! Ship A Car Direct set us up with a carrier the SAME DAY we agreed to go with them. Not only that they had the car picked up and delivered in TWO DAYS (Indiana to Florida)!!! The Communication from this Ship A Car Direct and the carrier DM&C was OUTSTANDING!!! Five Stars is NOT ENOUGH of a rating to give Ship A Car Direct!!! And a BIG ….THANK YOU Emily!!!!!...[More]
By C Johnson on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 20 2014 7:30AM
Upon calling this company I went with them because they gave me the lowest quote to begin with, then when you confirm you want to use their services they ask if they can bump your quote to $200 more I agreed well I was originally quoted $1145 I figured $200 more isn't bad well it ended comin out to $1645 and then with a $250 charge that they require themselves which I asked if there was a fee that they charged and he said no, so that took me by suprise but at this point I had no choice. I constantly had to call or email to get updates never once did they call me until they found a carrier. So was disappointed, but they did find a carrier and the man who did pick my vehicle was very nice and he delivered in great time. I don't think I will ever use amerifreight just wish they would have updated me a little more and would have told me there is a $250 fee on top of the carrier charge ...[More]
By Ernesto on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 2:55AM
Great communication and excellent customer service, would highly recommend DIY Transport. Gail was a great resource and kept me informed throughout the process....[More]
By Lisa on DIY Transport Inc. on Oct 20 2014 2:05AM
Let me begin by saying I'll definitely use this company again. I was desperate to transport my car from No. Calif to So. Calif for it to get fixed by the dealership. I called on a Mon., got it picked up same day and they delivered to dealership the following morning!! I couldn't believe it..it was almost a miracle! The charge was also very reasonable. Thank you so much David and Kat, you're a life saver!! Will definitely recommend you!!...[More]
By Mil on Get it Done Transportation on Oct 20 2014 12:32AM
I called AmeriFreght a bit panic from the experience I had with another transport company and feeling desperate about getting my car from California to Michigan. After paying a deposit to another company, it had been 6 days of constant calling to get someone to respond to me. Like a lot of people who have a need to transport their car, I tried to make arrangements way ahead of time, but that did not seem to matter. When I called AmeriFrieght, I was immediately treated professionally by Lecia, a very informed representative who listened to me and quickly began to the process of getting me what I needed. It was so wonderful to speak to someone who gave me 3 phone numbers and an email address so that I would be able to reach her with any questions or concerns that I had about the process. Most important to me and what really sold me about this service is that I did not pay a deposit until Lecia had a confirmed driver and time for my car to be picked up and a real time expectation of when my car would be delivered. What really blew me away is that the very same day I spoke to Lecia, she called me back with a confirmed driver and time of pick up. I did not have to wait and that was amazing to me. I think AmeriFrieght is the best option for people like me who respect professional customer service reps who really care and are all about helping you get what you need. I was ready to write this review after my first conversation with Lecia. I knew that this was the company that would take care of me and would recommend this company to anyone in need of having their car transported to a new location. I am glad I found this company and know that you too would will be pleased with their service. One more thing I would like to say that the driver Tim's Team communicated to me all the way across country, from beginning to the very moment Tim delivered my car to East Lansing, Michigan. That was incredible! ...[More]
By Jan Corcoran on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 12:07AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:45AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Auto Shipping Group was a breeze to work with. Martha Castillo was my go-to person and she explained to me how a shipping broker works since I had never used one before. My car was picked up in Long Island in the time frame quoted to me and was delivered to south Florida on the date promised. What more could you ask for? I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Karen Ragozzine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 19 2014 11:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review and geez what a great one :) Let me know if you ever need me...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4