View 169,187 Reviews on 3,816 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 23
Reviews 26-50 of 1119
I was shipping my car from Louisiana to Virginia. I was told my Patrick at Ship Your Car Now that my car would be picked up for sure on Tuesday and guaranteed delivery on Friday. I said ok and booked the move. When the time came, I could never get a hold of Patrick or the truck transport company. The driver showed up late on Wednesday and delivered the car late on Sunday. Patrick said he would call the driver and let me know exact times and I never heard from him again. This is a horrible company, do not ship your car with them. They claim they're the best and the most honest and they are not. They just want to book your car and then you can take care of the delays. They will never call you back, I called asking for a discount due to the delays and incurred and expenses and I never heard from the company again. Because of all my delays, I incurred extra expenses that I was not planning for and being carless was a HUGE expense. ...[More]
By Sylvia Beck on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 12 Hours Ago
We only had two days to make the arrangement of shipping the car from California to Michigan so that our son can have the car for commuting to college as soon as he arrives at Michigan. Mimi was very helpful to make the arrangement, Longmile Auto Haul, the carrier, and the truck driver were very professional. Car was picked up in the afternoon after my son left and was delivered to him in three days. They made it happen. We would definitely use their services again. Mimi is very thorough and efficient. Also a special thank to the driver. Great service....[More]
By Regina on Andrew Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Thanks Bernie!! Great service and price. Car came through fine, no damage. Pickup had to be at a reasonable hour by a reasonable driver (the car was in a retirement community) - and it was perfect. I will give you a call next time I need to ship a car!...[More]
By Darrow Cole on Excellent Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 3 Hours Ago
Hi Darrow, I really appreciate you taking time to write such a nice review for us. I want to thank you for always being professional and working as ...[More]
I used other auto transport companies when my cars were being shipped before and never received this type of service...ever!!! This was wonderful! Excellent Service! My contacts where both Mr. Hamid and Mr. Arman. They were both very polite, respectful and provided me with Excellent Service. I am a very busy person and really needed a company that will handle the transportation of my cars for me without giving me any stress. I found it...FHT Auto Transport! The shipping cost was well within what I expected. They picked up both of my cars on time in New Jersey and delivered them on time in California as promised. I had no worries what so ever. Wonderful!!!! I would use them again, and I would also recommend FHT Auto Transport to my family, friends and business partners / co-workers. Thank you Mr. Hamid and Mr. Arman. I will be contacting you on my return trip....[More]
By Madlien T. on FHT Auto Transport Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
I usually don't take the time to post reviews, but since Mark took his time going over and beyond for me, I made time=). This was my first time needing to ship a car and I was lost with a million and one questions! By far Mark was the nicest person I contacted and he assured me right away that I could ask as many questions as I needed to to feel comfortable...and I did! He explained the entire process to me, there were no surprises. He kept me informed every step of the way. I don't know when I will need to ship a car again, but if and when I or someone I know needs this service I will gladly pass them to Andrew Auto Transport! Thank you so much!...[More]
By Cora on Andrew Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
I was skeptical about moving my car, and found that some brokers' DOT numbers were not valid and DOT told me by phone they should not be doing business. This company had a valid DOT license with valid insurance and bonding. This company had very personal service and was available when I called and checked to see how the carrier situation looked each day before a carrier was secured. Samantha also made calls to make sure that my car got picked up at the time I requested and it was dropped off within the requested time frame as well. Samantha gave me a carrier number to call and the phone was answered whenever I called; and the person on the line gave me good information about the delivery time. The price was a few hundred dollars lower that the other companies; and I believe I got more personal service too (not just a cold caller responding to me at a phone bank!). ...[More]
By MC Connally on Select Auto Movers, LLC about 22 Hours Ago
I would highly recommend and use again both Auto Shipping Group (ASG) and thier chosen carrier GEO Best Service Inc. Lance Staab from ASG was very knowledgeable in respect of carriers to use and, cost estimates and transit time. The research and selection process that Lance applied ensured thst a carrier experienced in motorcycle transportation was selected. The chosen carrier; GEO Best Service, were very courteous, very clean and very professional. An excellent selection. I had two motorcycles that were transported ftom New York to North Carolina. The carrier called me to see if i would an early delivery, i agreed and i received my motorcycles 2 days early. Excellent service all round and it was all down to the diligence applied by Lance Staab. ...[More]
By Steve Guilfoyle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 30 2015 1:32AM
Had to pay for rental car due to failure to deliver on time. $386.00, I drove the trip in a rental truck towing a trailer in five days. No one has called me to explain their delay issue. They took the money and forgot about me and my truck. DAS was one of the highest priced companies. No customer service at all. Very poor. Their tracking system is a joke and only says in transit. Very, very, very unhappy...[More]
By William Cody on Dependable Auto Shippers on Aug 30 2015 1:29AM
Truck broke down on the fist pick up day and on the next pickup date it broke down again. Pickup appointment in the morning nobody showed up ,they called in the afternoon that there will be there late evening. Now my son has to fly back to Orlando to pick up the car by his self. I will never ever do business with this company. ...[More]
By Maier on Veterans Auto Transport LLC on Aug 30 2015 12:42AM
First of all, I'd like to thank these guys for everything. Lance was very knowledgeable of what I needed and was even able to accommodate me on super short notice. The transport was smooth and I was impressed from the first phone call until the drop off. A1 service worth every penny. ...[More]
By David Dell on Dixon Worldwide Logisitcs Inc on Aug 30 2015 12:25AM
Excellent. My car was delivered on time and In excellent conditions. You guys made this very easy for me. Thank you!! Will definitely use again in the future if needed....[More]
By ASTRID on Premium Auto Movers on Aug 29 2015 11:51PM
I called a place to get quotes and got over 15 calls back. I checked my email and saw Richards email with a great video that explained how things worked with shipping cars. My grandmother left me a very clean almost new chevy and I just had to get it to Florida. I didnt want to driver so I chose Richard and Andrew Auto Transport because I liked the fact that they emailed only. After I gave him permission only then did he cal me:) The car got there, the quote was very accurate and overall im happy! Thank you...[More]
By Loren on Andrew Auto Transport on Aug 29 2015 11:30PM
The shipping agent was very helpful and got everything setup very quickly. The driver picked up the car on time and quickly loaded it onto the trailer. The delivery was a few hours late because of traffic, but the called us to make sure we knew that he would be late. Overall amerifrieght is a great service and i would use them again....[More]
By Hunter on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2015 11:13PM
Auto transport is not for sissies, particularly on an open carrier truck. All kinds of stuff can happen. Dave Fountain at Alpine shepherded our car from Pennsylvania to Arizona via the Alena Enterprise Inc carrier - it was picked up promptly and delivered in excellent condition. And this was after the first carrier truck was damaged by a forklift and the second one bailed out on the contract. Dave took care of everything, including finding Alena at the last minute. He answered all my newbie questions and responded quickly as well. The driver was competent and efficient, and I would use both of those companies again. Highly recommended....[More]
By Gail on Alpine Transport Inc. on Aug 29 2015 9:39PM
I am completely satisfied with the service provided by Auto transport 123. Everything was explained upfront and that was exactly what I paid for when the vehicle reached the destination. There were no additional fees or charges. Chris, my agent in Vancouver WA, was very professional and helpful. Howard, the driver who came to pick up the car, was very nice and called me before heading out to pick up the vehicle. The best part was that he made it to the front of my house to pick up the car. Even though he reached the destination on Monday, Howard worked around my daughter's schedule to deliver the car. In addition he was very accommodating about the stuff I packed into the car. My car reached undamaged. I had a good experience with this company and would recommend to all who want to transport their vehicles....[More]
By Karambir Sangha on Auto Transport 123 on Aug 29 2015 8:35PM
So, I was trying to get my 1972 cutlass supreme moved from Milwaukee, WI to Carbondale,IL. This company promise me they could have it to me the date I was promise. And called me and dang near rushed me to give them the deposit, but once I did do the deposit.. All type of problem came up.. Some other company booked me without my knowing, and I had to get them to take it down for the to move on with the order. I finally got them to take it down and I wanted a refund, so after I asked for a refund the guy from Andrew auto transport sent me another picture saying they couldn't do it because it's still up. Not knowing they had already removed the other quote 6-7 hours before, and he was trying to use the picture as a way to not refund me my money. Now the promise they made to get my car on the date I need it. They can't delivered. They trying to tell me I can't get a refund, but they don't meet my expectation or my needs in which they promised and which I paid for. ...[More]
By D'Eddric Williams on Andrew Auto Transport on Aug 29 2015 8:22PM
Response from Andrew Auto Transport
brian andrew desind on Aug 29 2015 11:22PM
D'eddric, We will not be held hostage by a negative review. You double booked the job with multiple brokers and wasted our time. We sent a driver to p...[More]
Very helpful employees and amazing service. They always got back to me right away when i had any questions and the driver can always be reached as well and knows how to handle any type of car. Will definitely use again!...[More]
By Olga on Leon Auto Transport Corp. on Aug 29 2015 8:02PM
I just had my car moved this week and it has been the most convenient car shipper I've used yet. The price was very affordable and the workers were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended; my car arrived safely and right on time....[More]
By Catherine on Leon Auto Transport Corp. on Aug 29 2015 7:54PM
I'm not one to write reviews, but in this case, it's warranted. I've had two experiences with Ship A Car Direct. The first was great (after the fact). My carrier arrived earlier than expected and since I wasn't at the destination yet, it threw everything off. Long story short, it felt like the carrier was holding my car hostage as he started doing some insane things to ensure he would get paid! I didn't know if I would see my car again to be honest. Ship A Car Direct had a long relationship with this carrier and never saw this coming. Because of the company's excellent follow through, they worked things out with the carrier and I received my car as planned, and (thankfully) without any damage. I KNOW other companies wouldn't have changed the way they do business to accommodate a lowly customer such as myself, especially since they had no guaranteed form of payment from me. They took my word that I would pay as long as they appeased the carrier and got my car back. Ship a Car Direct paid the carrier themselves to make sure I was happy. I can't tell you what a relief it was to know I was doing business with an honorable company! Less than two months later, my father needed his car shipped. Gaby at Ship A Car Direct couldn't believe that I actually called THEM back! I will use and recommend this company time and time again! In a world when you don't know who you can trust anymore, just know that Ship A Car Direct is a class act! Thank you all for caring about your customers!...[More]
By Michelle Muniz on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 29 2015 7:46PM
Delivery was perfect but customer service with shipacardirect.com was poor. They talk a lot about how great customer service is but I didn't get that. My representative, Gaby, was difficult to reach and still has not followed through on her word to simply send me a receipt. I will most likely never use this site again. However, the transporter was flawless and delivered car in 1 day. I think ship a car direct is overpriced due to their ridiculous marketing....[More]
By Chad on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 29 2015 7:28PM
I transported a BMW 745i in an open carrier and it came through perfectly. Mark, Daisy, and Steve even held the car for me until I could come and pick it up. The charge was just a thank you. People who do things out of the goodness of their own heart need to be respected and honored, there are too few in this world. Mark even helped me get home! I know I do not deserve this but I will be forever grateful I did. Thank you from the bottom of My heart Steve, Daisy, and Mark. You are all winners in my book...[More]
By Wendell Davis on New World Auto Transport on Aug 29 2015 7:15PM
We were very satisfied with the service we received. We had limited time available for convenient pick up and a driver was found to suit us very quickly. The pick up and drop off times were on time and the length of time coming across the country was the minimum of the limit we were quoted. ...[More]
By Richard on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 29 2015 6:49PM
After many responses for my quote to ship the car I was confused to say the least with all the companies that called. Rick at Passage Auto Transport was very forthcoming and explained the entire process from start to finish. I was worried at first because the estate sale left little time to pick up the car. Everything went flawless. Exceptional. I've never shipped a car before and after my dad passed I thought I would have to fly up and drive back. Thank you Rick and Joel too. Wish you the best and highly recommend your service to all my "snowbird" friends and family! LOL!...[More]
By David Karp on Passage Auto Transport on Aug 29 2015 5:52PM
As with many others, I was very apprehensive about shipping my car long distance. However, after reading numerous favorable reviews about Ship A Car direct and several conversations with Gaby, I felt more comfortable about the process. Additionally, the quote which was provided was significantly less than those from others who I spoke with. Of course, some nerves existed leading up to and on the date of delivery. However, the carrier was communicative, prompt, and courteous. Gaby at Ship A Car Direct was in touch throughout the process (before and immediately after pick-up and drop-off) to ensure that all went smoothly. I would certainly use Ship A Car Direct again, if needed. Thank you, Gaby!...[More]
By Krishna S on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 29 2015 5:44PM
This was the first time that I was transporting a car and I was very nervous. I received a phone call from Sofia Santana regarding my quote that she sent me. She was very patient and answered all my questions. She also went over the quote and the information that she would need to start looking for a driver to pick up my car. Before I knew it my car was picked up the next day. She provided me with the driver information and was with me the whole step of the way. Thanks Sofia and Car2transport....[More]
By Casandra on Car2Transport on Aug 29 2015 5:41PM
Decided to dump our car at an impound lot instead of deliver as promised bc they didnt want to move the "brand new cars" behind it. It had a dead battery and they wouldnt jump start it, the battery is in the trunk on newer audis. Scum bags, ended up costing us over 800 bucks to get a car from washington to utah when we normally pay 450....[More]
By joseph on eCarMover on Aug 29 2015 5:40PM
Because of the remote pick up locationz it was hard to get a carrier to pick up the vehicle. We had to drive it 50 miles to a more populated area to meet the carrier. Other than that the experience was smooth and predictable. A little more $ than we had hoped but , oh well, we got our car......[More]
By Roger G. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2015 5:37PM
i was referred to this company by several colleagues and decided to go with them... and i am glad i did! great customer service, they know how to help you with what you need, and very convenient, quotes are very good and fair! thanks to justin peters i received my car in perfect condition and just in time! he knows how to get drivers rather quickly, and treats you very well. i would totally recommend justin peters and premium auto movers to anyone who needs a car transported. keep up the good work!...[More]
By carlos on Premium Auto Movers on Aug 29 2015 5:27PM
The service provided by AmeriFreight was great. They provided plenty of information, and contacted me quite often to make sure things were going well. Much thanks to Ali! This was my first time shipping a car, and all the way from coast to coast at that. The final price ended up being much less than quoted, so that is a BIG plus. The only gripe I have is that the carrier was a few hours late on the day of pick-up, but he informed me he was running late so it wasn't that much of an inconvenience....[More]
By Robert Griffin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2015 5:18PM
Very Pleased BULL TRUCKING DID AN EXCELLENT JOB FOR ME. FRED TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF MY 1993 HONDA BETWEEN ARIZONA AND ILLINOIS. I AM REFERRING THEM TO MY FRIEND, TODAY...[More]
By Lindsay on Bulldog Trucking on Aug 29 2015 4:39PM
this is the first time i use No.1 car transpotation. Since i am an international student, i feel like it is kind of hard to communicate with others sometimes, especially on the phone. But this experience with NO.1 Car Transportation was really good since the customer service was really nice. and the they are always to listen to my requests and never get bored. Though the drive picked up my car 2 days late then the first day available, but it delivered my car right on time within one day. ...[More]
By Yuqi Fan on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 29 2015 4:04PM
Henry was fantastic. I had a difficult situation where the seller moved the pick up window several times in the span of the transaction. Henry was the only broker who was willing to work with me, knowing that the seller had a very small window of time for vehicle pick up. He was able to negotiate a pick up time that worked for the shipper and seller. Henry made countless phone calls to make this work, and updated me as the situation evolved. The vehicle arrived on time as scheduled, with no issues what so ever. I highly recommend his services....[More]
By Joe H. on Coastal Car Transport Inc on Aug 29 2015 4:00PM
David was very professional and helpful with the transportation of my vehicle. The price was fair and the service was very prompt. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered as estimated....[More]
By Cory Bricker on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2015 3:21PM
I bought a car in New York and used Autotransport123 to get it moved. I'd previously placedthis order with a typical transport broker, and the order just sat there on the "board" for days with no progress and no way for the broker to get the job done. I cancelled that order and signed up with 123. They have a network of drivers they work with. They called available drivers and within hours had the commitment to pick up. Car was picked up on time. Driver was super friendly and professional, and remained in contact for the entire trip. Very pleased with results. ...[More]
By JHH on Auto Transport 123 on Aug 29 2015 3:20PM
This was my first time going out of the state to go study somewhere. This company help me get my car in time for my classes and will always call Me to keep me updated about any drivers interested in picking up my car. Will use again when I move back . thank you guys ., you made this semester a great one for me ! ...[More]
By Maria on New Way Moving Services on Aug 29 2015 2:52PM
Transport 113 has taken my jeeps to and from colorado and Florida. They do a great job. Customer service and contact and responsiveness are excellent. Carriers are professional and timely. Jeeps get to where they are going on time and in great shape. Staff is excellent and attentive and concerned about their customers....[More]
By Bruce on Auto Transport 123 on Aug 29 2015 2:48PM
David was very good about finding a carrier for my car all the way out in Colorado. Overall my whole transaction went very smoothly. It cost $950 to get the car shipped from Colorado to Connecticut, which isn't bad at all. The car made to my house in four days after it was put on the carrier so I didn't have to wait long. The driver of the carrier called me a day ahead of time and confirmed he was dropping the car the following day. David was on the ball with contacting me to let me know when he found a carrier, all the details of the pickup through the delivery and even made sure I liked my car and the service upon completing the delivery. I'm very happy with David and highly recommend using this company to get your car shipped to your destination. Car arrived in perfect condition and on time. Couldn't ask for more. Highly satisfied customer....[More]
By Rob T on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2015 12:43PM
We had contracted with another company first to haul this Yukon from CO to MI. They promised to pick it up on a Friday. The Wednesday before, I kept calling to get an appointment time and they didn't answer my calls. I had my daughter call and because they didn't recognize the number they answered the call. Apparently the driver backed out and they didn't bother to tell me. So I called Nationwide. Great company to work with. Not only did they keep me informed, but they gave me the name of the driver and his phone number and we were in touch from pick up to delivery. This was the first time I ever had a car transported across the states and if I ever have to do it again, I will contact Nationwide first. ...[More]
By Irene on Nationwide Transport Services on Aug 29 2015 12:19PM
Daniel was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain all parts of the process to me and answer all my questions. WE were getting many many quotes but chose Veteran's because they were forthcoming about the process and didn't use high pressure sales tactics. I was very nervous about shipping an (almost new) car from NY to Michigan but the entire process went smoothly from start to finish. The price was fair and exactly as quoted, the driver showed up when he said he would and kept in contact with us from the time the car left Long Island until it was delivered in Michigan. I hopefully won't be shipping any more cars in the future but if I do I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Monica on Veteran Transport Logistics on Aug 29 2015 12:15PM
I contacted Ship a Car Direct on Monday morning after the company that was supposed to pick my car on Saturday cancelled the order on me on Friday stating that they couldn't find a carrier that would transport 2015 Acura MDX from CT to TX for the initially agreed upon price of $1000. Jason from Ship a Car Direct quoted $1250 and found a carrier by Monday afternoon. Nationwide Transport was the carrier and they picked up my car by Wednesday morning. Driver was very courteous and polite. Jason suggested that I take pictures of the car infront of the driver so there is no question of when the pictures were taken. Driver answered my phone calls promptly when I called to check on the status. Car was delivered in TX by Friday evening. The whole experience was hassle free. You get what you pay for. Look no further if you are looking for hassle free experience shipping your car. I wish there is a company like Ship a Car Direct for shipping furniture as the rest of our move with another moving company was a total nightmare. Highly recommend Ship a Car Direct....[More]
By Radhika on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 29 2015 11:55AM
Horseless Carriage. Perfection from pickup to delivery! Did everything exactly stated from their quote. Picked up on time and delivered 1 day early. Don't bother calling others as they pick up your vehicle, not a 3PL; which means another company. ...[More]
By David Mitchell on Horseless Carriage Carriers Inc. on Aug 29 2015 11:31AM
Couldn't have gone any smoother. Job well done. Staff over at number 1 kept me informed and delivered on time. Driver loaded my convirtable mustang on a top spot which i was vey happy about. Would recommend. Thanks again ...[More]
By Frank V. on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 29 2015 4:47AM
I had to recently relocate for work purposes so my sister told me about this company to help me ship my car. I was very glad I listened to her! This company made the process a breeze, Ginger was very helpful and was able to make me feel comfortable. Will recommend to anyone I know who ends up needing their car shipped too!...[More]
By Crystal M on Car2Transport on Aug 29 2015 2:14AM
We move from Vancouver to Ottawa in the beginning of Sep 2015, so I would ship my car to Ottawa. I got a quote from the Auto Rail Forwarders via moveit.ca website on July 17, 2015 with a quoted price $1,689.35. I contact the owner Gerry on Jul 31 afternoon to arrange the shipment. Gerry was very nice at that time and said he could definitely do the job for me. He asked me to pay immediately by email money transfer to avoid a 5% price increasing on August 1. I trusted him and paid the full amount $1,858.85 ($150 plus tax extra for luggage) right away. To push me to pay him immediately, he even sent me the paid invoice before I paid to him. (I should be alert from this as it was weird, but I was silly to have trusted him.) However, as soon as he received the money, his attitude got totally changed. He had no talk to me in the following whole week. I got alert so I did an online search for this company and found that I was dealing with a very dishonest and bad company. One of Gerry's previous employees said that Gerry especially could not be able to transfer cars from Vancouver on a timely basis. As I must have my car in Ottawa on time, I contacted Gerry on August 6 (one week after I paid him) and asked him to ship my car as soon as possible. I told him that my car was ready to go any time from then. I even agreed to pay the storage fee if my car arrived in Ottawa before I did. He just said no worry and all good but no arrangement made for me at all. I waited for another ten days after that, but I still had no information from Gerry. On August 17, I asked him again if he had a schedule for my shipment yet. Again, Gerry gave me no answer about the schedule. I was really worried about it so I contacted other car shipping companies, and I found out that all of other companies gave me a quote with very specified schedule, with loading date, stops in between, and arriving date. So I contacted Gerry several times on August 18, and asked him for a shipping schedule. Again, no answer I wanted and he started not replying me or replied me with nonsense. I told Gerry on August 18 that if he still failed to give me a schedule of the shipment in 24 hours, I would cancel the service. Obviously no answer again. By the end of August 19, after I paid him for three weeks, as he had no schedule for me, I formally notified Gerry to cancel the service and requested my money back. You can imagine what he could do. No schedule, no answer to my question, and no money back. I sent him several requests to return my money on August 20 and 21, but he simply had no response at all like the person had disappeared! On August 24, as I could not even get the guy, I placed a complaint to Atlantic BBB and Moveit.ca, where I knew this company. They both contacted Gerry to intervene this case. With the pressure of BBB and Moveit.ca, he sent me an email on August 27, saying the refund WILL be sent to me. His previous employee warned the public that you may have to get a lawyer involved as Gerry never return money back for a cancellation. I also read a complaint from a client against Gerry saying that he did not get back his money from Gerry for a year! So I asked immediately Gerry to return my money by email transfer, the way he had asked me to pay him. Then, no response at all. I had to set up a case with Vancouver police department for a commercial fraud today. Gerry cheated me to pay money to him but could not do the job for me, no money back and no response. It has been ten days up to today (August 28) since I cancelled the service and asked for a refund with no luck. This is a most horrible business man I have never met since I had lived in Canada for 26 years! He has a F rating in BBB database. ...[More]
By Luke Lu on Auto Rail Forwarders on Aug 29 2015 1:04AM
Passage Auto Transport picked my car up within a couple of days and had it in California a week later. They did a wonderful Job of keeping in contact with me the whole way. The price was decent and the service was excellent. Thank you guys, I will be using you again and recommending you to my friends....[More]
By Carlos Brown on Passage Auto Transport on Aug 29 2015 1:03AM
OUTSTANDING SERVICE I have used Alpine Transport a few times to transport different cars and I will only use them again for any future needs. They are always professional, friendly, the prices are fair, and Dave is extremely helpful. I had tried other car transport companies before I found Alpine Transport and I was shocked at how unreliable and rude most of the people are in the car transport business. Alpine Transport delivered my car in great condition, kept me informed through the whole process, and the service is incredible!...[More]
By Gail on Alpine Transport Inc. on Aug 29 2015 12:08AM
Response from Alpine Transport Inc.
Mike Feuerhelm on Aug 29 2015 12:38PM
Hi Gail. Thanks for the 5 Star rating and for leaving such an outstanding testimonial! I've really enjoyed working with you each time as well. I'm so ...[More]
Tom kept me informed every step of the way. Pricing was competitive and fair. Timing was exactly as I had requested. When I expressed concerns about the first driver I was immediately given another one. That driver was courteous and efficient. Overall a good experience. I will definitely call Ship a Car Direct again....[More]
By PDavis on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 28 2015 11:53PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Aug 29 2015 1:20AM
Always happy to address concerns! Thanks for the amazing five star review!...[More]
On time. Courteous. Professional. Perfect. From the initial call until the car was delivered from Flirida to Nj was 3 days. The very professional crew picked up the car promptly and delivered directly to Nj in 24 hours. Couldn't ask for anything more...[More]
By William agathis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 11:47PM
I wish to express my gratitude to Stephanie and the entire staff at Auto Shipping Group. To say i was uneasy about this proc3ess is an understatement. Stephanie put my mind at ease and delivered on her promise to walk me through the entire process. Thank you again!!! ...[More]
By G Grande on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 11:33PM
I was very happy with the transport of my truck. I had never used this type of service before, but I will again if the opportunity arises. I was kept well informed about the status, and time frame of the transport. ...[More]
By Bill Patrick on Direct Express Auto Transport on Aug 28 2015 11:23PM