View 148,550 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 24
Reviews 26-50 of 1183
We were originally sucked into promises made by another company who required no upfront deposit. After more than a week and many lies, we had no prog...[More]
By Jaime on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 18 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Autos was an amazing company to work with when I shipped my Rav4 from Maryland to California. They were extremely communicative about wh...[More]
By Emily M. on Angels Moving Autos about 19 Hours Ago
Portia was wonderful and very helpful. She followed up with us continuously to ensure that the car would be picked up and delivered as scheduled. Co...[More]
By Nelson and Mae on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
I AM A TRANSPORTER THAT DELIVERED THEIR CAR. THEY QUOTED CUSTOMER 850 PER CONTRACT. TOLD ME TO COLLECT 1400 ON DELIVERY! WHEN I ARRIVED THE POLICE WAS...[More]
By LUCKY AUTO INC on Destiny Auto Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
THIS COMPANY IS NO GOOD, STAY AWAY, WAS PROMISED CAR IN 3 DAYS THEY TOOK 8 DAYS, CAR WAS FOR MY SON TO GO TO COLLEGE, I HAD TO SPEND $200.00 TO RENT H...[More]
By marcotrigiano on Heartland Trucking about 19 Hours Ago
I called Auto transport 123 and met Nicole Carter, who was very prompt and helpful to getting me my vehicle. I was always was able to reach her when I...[More]
By Andy Mejia on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a car across the country. My sister needed a car so I decided to send her one that we weren't using. I was very worri...[More]
By Leigh on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
I have been around awhile,this is the worst company ever I have had dealings with.Xavier is going to respond to this and attack me about the review.No...[More]
By Ed Ningard on US Car Transporters LLC about 19 Hours Ago
I called on Wednesday, 9/10, to set up the transport and was told the car would be picked up on Friday which it was. I was also told that it would ar...[More]
By Walt Janzen on Nation Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Ross (customer service) was very attentive and knowledgeable. The drivers were communicative and cooperative as well. The price was competitive....[More]
By Tyra on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
I placed an order a month in advance with dates I needed for pick up and delivery and they told me my price would be $600 or lower because of early no...[More]
By Renita on Tropical Auto Carriers LLC about 20 Hours Ago
Placed an ad to move my vehicle from Illinois to California. Got an immediate response from them and scheduled a pick up. Pick up was a little late ...[More]
By Dan on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
Overall, we were pleased with this experience. The upside is that they picked up the car on-time, and it was relatively easy to get the car back. The ...[More]
By Reid Mansell on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
car got here in good Condition i like working with them . a lot of my family works with them . no damage to the car very professional work All the ...[More]
By joe david on RCC Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
I was talk with the guy, his name is Jason, and he was a exellent customer service. Also the price he gave me was very good price. Thank's Jason...[More]
By Jade Luu on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
excellent job! i would use this service again. they were very timely and competitivly priced. they both picked up and delivered the vehicle faster tha...[More]
By andrew berry on Direct Express Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
I would absolutely use again !!! I am a business owner and operator and although this shipment was for personal and not business related I would tell...[More]
By Jerrod on National Auto Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 20 Hours Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide ...[More]
The car was picked up and delivered safely. That is the bottom line. The driver had some problem with the truck coming and going to destination, so th...[More]
By Robert on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the overall service. It's a big relief when your vehicle shows up on time and in one piece. It's a breath of fresh air to deal...[More]
By Gary on Premier Auto Moving about 21 Hours Ago
Ric always comes through with frequent communication both through phone and email and very prompt service. Thank you once again for a swift transactio...[More]
By Yumiko on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
7 Star Transport company transferred my car from MD to TX on time. They provided an excellent service. Special thanks goes to the sales man Nick G. 1...[More]
By Rama P on 7 Star Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 19 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 x206 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, ...[More]
The whole process was so easy! I worked with Jason (very friendly, professional, and prompt) and my car made it to the final destination early! The ...[More]
By Shadi on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
Lets face it! There are TONS of options out there to choose from, but i chose the best one! It was fast! Easy! And the best price I was given. I'm gla...[More]
By Ileana tobo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 21 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I took a chance going with the low bidder but it turned ok. The price seemed to good so I assumed the driver wasn't going to show but he called me and...[More]
By Mike on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc about 22 Hours Ago
A great experience. We did have problems with the company who sold us the car - making the repairs on time which delayed us in scheduling pickup time...[More]
By Judy Brown on Nationwide Transport Services on Sep 19 2014 1:53PM