View 160,793 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 17
Reviews 26-50 of 837
Janine was a pleasure to work with. She answered all my questions and I had a lot of them. I would not hesitate to work with Janine again she was very helpful. ...[More]
By Dana on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
The customer service is great! The car arrived in great condition!! But I expected my a car a little early.. ;)...[More]
By Janani on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
This company was very precise, with prices and arrangements for my vehicle i had recommend this company to do the job. ...[More]
By Marion on Xpress Transportation LLC about 18 Hours Ago
i was very happy with how everyone involved. kept me informed every step. $690.00 to go from New York to Georgia. the driver was very professional called me one hour before he show up on time. no damage to the car. it took four days to door to door just like they said i was very happy. will use this company again. order # 1015520 thank you Eric Sarracino...[More]
By Eric Sarracino on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE**...[More]
I had an extremly good customer service experience on the telephone, the were pleasant and very distinctive to the point the also make me feel conformable and confident that our business was done properly...[More]
By Hatem on Xpress Transportation LLC about 18 Hours Ago
Very profesional customer reps. Very happy that they were able to get me a carrier at the right time and convenient to my schedule. I am pleased with the deal, and i will recommend them to my friends and family. ...[More]
By Ciria on Xpress Transportation LLC about 18 Hours Ago
Hello my name is Lindsay. I used auto shipping group to ship my vehicle and malia from auto Shipping group was amazing. I received my car earlier than expected. I would definitely ship another vehicle through malia....[More]
By lindsay saints on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Lindsa...[More]
This was the second time I used this company to ship my vehicle to Hawaii. The price was always fair the first time around. Always made contact promptly when we had questions and vehicle always came when it was promised. I will never use another company to ship my vehicle. 5 stars hands down. Adam OHara...[More]
By Adam OHara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Adam.....[More]
GOOD EXPERIENCE. NO COMPLAINTS. THE SERVICE REQUIRES COORDINATION BETWEEN THE DISPATCHER AND THE TRUCK DRIVERS. THAT HAS BEEN WELL DONE;. SOME DIFFICULTIES MAY HAPPEN AND UNFORSEEN SITUATIONS/EVENTS CAN OCCUR ALONG THE WAY BUT IN GENERAL WE CAN ALL APPRECIATE THE GOOD WILL AND SINCERITY OF A GROUP OF WORKERS TRYING THEIR BEST FOR CUSTOMER'S SATISFACTION....[More]
By WILL I. on United Auto Logistics about 18 Hours Ago
HONESTY, HONESTY, HONESTY! THIS IS WHY I CHOSE I CHOSE AUTO SHIPPING GROUP (MALIA IN PARTICULAR) I INVESTIGATED AT LEAST 6 OTHER TRANSPORT COMPANIES. THE PRICE QUOTED BY AUTO SHIPPING GROUP WAS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. HOWEVER THE OTHER TRANSPORT PROMISED PICK UP DATES, IMPOSSIBLE TO HONOR IE ,PICKUP MONTHS IN ADVANCE, WHICH NO CARRIER COULD HONESTLY PROMISE. MALIA IS AN ABSOLUTE GEM. I CAN, WITH OUT RESERVATION, RECOMMEND AUTO SHIPPING GROUP TO ANYBODY WANTING TO SHIP A CAR. SINCERELY, IAN GRANT-WHYTE MD...[More]
By GRANT WHYTE MD on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. What ...[More]
happy with the service everyone was so nice to work with , got my 1992 Corvette in great condition . will use this company again in the future thanks basha for helping me transporting my car ...[More]
By James on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
Pickup was very easy to schedule and I was kept informed of all updates regularly. Staff were friendly and helpful!...[More]
By Bethany on Angels Moving Autos about 19 Hours Ago
Ship A Car Direct is EXCELLENT!!! Jason was responsive, informative and helped through the entire process. Every time I called or emailed, his answers were prompt, and accurate. At times I started to get nervous after reading and hearing about so many horror stories, and we are so happy we trusted Jason and his company. Quote was dead on, to the penny...no gimmicks or fast talking. With everything I heard when I told someone we were having our cars shipped, we are so glad we went with the absolute best. Cars were picked up right on time, delivered on time to the door and in excellent condition. We had the drivers information to follow up if it was necessary (it wasn't). I can't say enough about how smooth everything went. THANK YOU JASON!! ...[More]
By Scott Hodges on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Thanks so much for the terrific review, Scott! Happy to keep it was smooth for you!...[More]
Transport Connection is one of the best experiences I've ever had. The first contact I had with the company was Bill, he is the nicest man!! Very knowledgeable and will do his best to answer every question you have. By the time you hang up, you will feel so comfortable you won't have a worry in the world. Your car is in good hands. The second interaction I had was with Aly. Her and her husband Chris own Aly &Chris Trucking, make you feel like it's their car they are dealing with. They take every precaution possible. Like I said you don't have a worry in the world when you have such a wonderful group of people taking care of your vehicle. I would recommend them to everyone I know, And definitely use them again. Thank you Bill, Amy and Chris. ...[More]
By Catherine on Transport Connection about 19 Hours Ago
Patriot Auto Transport LLC worked very closely with me here in Dayton and my son/daughter-in-law in CA to ensure a smooth and speedy delivery of the vehicle to my grandson!! They worked with the CA group so as not to impact their work schedules and everything went absolutely fantastic, my grandson was extremely pleased he got his car so fast and thank made my wife and I very happy/satisfied with the decision to use them. Definitely would use them again and highly recommend them to those reading this post!...[More]
By William T. Pollard Jr. on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 19 Hours Ago
Everything went smoothly, for a company i found on the internet they certainly made an impression on me. i would definitely use the again....[More]
By Daniel on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 19 Hours Ago
Joe Garcia Continues to provide me with excellent service regarding my transportation and so far i am so happy to have a guy like Joe take care of my transport needs. I will always refer Joe to anybody that needs their car moved from point A to B...[More]
By Paul Awoh on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
Malia was very professional and down to earth. I enjoyed working with her. She understands the customer needs at a stressful time. She does her best to remove the stress. She's upfront and honest. She had my vehicle ready for pickup in just a couple of hours. BAM!! Stress gone!!!...[More]
By Ms. Miller on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Thank ...[More]
We should have known that we were in for real problems when they show up to move our 4 bedroom home with a box truck from UHaul.The next problem was when the driver told us that the price would be nearly double because there was more inventory than what was on the quote. Full Service never came out to inventory, we filled out their forms AND sent them another moving company's inventory. When I spoke with my contact at Full Service he said he was conformtable with the inventory and believes he has it all covered. Even have it in writing. The next event was they had to put half of our items in storage for a MONTH as they did not have a truck big enough. When the items were delivered they was more damage then you would possibly think. They just threw everything into the truck, we have pictures. They required cash when they show up and if you don't have cash they will not unload. They just finalized our insurance claim, unbelievable, they must have caused over $ 4,000 in damage but wanted to settle for $ 240. ...[More]
By JH on Full Service Van Lines about 20 Hours Ago
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! TIM, PAM, DAWN, Marrisa Stateway Auto Transport 401 S Milwaukee Ave Ste 150 Wheeling IL 60090-5071 They lied and lied and fraudulently charged my credit card. On March 2, 2015, I placed an order with stateway to ship a Nissan Murano car from New Jersey to WA state. Tim, the sale person sent me a message that states: "Standard pick up window is 1-7 business days from ready date of 03/05/2015" After waiting for my automobile to be assigned to a transporter for more than 2 weeks, contrary to 7 days promised by Stateway, I requested cancellation and sought for another shipper. Dawn Morrison Account Manager promised to find a carrier, he never did. On March 16, 2015, Pam Cohen, customer service acknowledged my request to cancel auto shipping service with Stateway Auto. On March 18, 2015, she sent another email assuring me of the cancellation. "I have emailed our cancellation dept to get this taken care of for you." On April 22, stateway Dispatch sent me an emailed that they were ready to ship. I replied and copied both Dawn and Pam stating that the transaction had been cancelled. On April 22, Dispatch replied back with: "OK we will cancel dispatch. Thank you." On April 24, my bank card alerted me that Stateway auto had charged my credit card in the amount of $195. BIG TIME FRAUD! Nobody should be allowed to go through this kind of mess and Tim, Pam, Dawn and Marissa should all be ashamed for putting a 68 year old man through this mess. REFUND MY $195 IMMEDIATELY AND APOLOGIZE! Use them at your own risk!...[More]
By DaveO on Stateway Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
I was stressing so hard about finding someway to get my vehicle from Arizona to Florida until I found this company. They worked with my terrible schedule and lack of free time/services and got it to me in an astonishing 4 days with no damage whatsoever! David, the main guy that kept in touch with me throughout the whole process was more than helpful the whole time. I'm on a military installation so the driver met me at a local walmart which helped me out a lot also while keeping in contact that whole time.So If youre skeptical on finding a company, look no further, you'll be worry free with them!...[More]
By Nathan Washington on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review, Nathan! Glad to make it worry-free for you!...[More]
I'm happy to leave this review for the guys at eShip. They're were very straight forward and easy to deal with. Their rates were right in line, however, I didn't chose them based on cheap prices. I read all the positive reviews online, spoke with Craig and made my decision based on their straight forward approach. They did a great job for me and will come highly recommended. ...[More]
By Mark Decker on eShip about 20 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 20 Hours Ago
Craig@eshiptransport.com / 9548654615 / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to m...[More]
i am a pleased with Craig's service. The price was justified and the driver Paul allowed me to put some items in my rear seats too for carrying along. Overall a very good service. Will refer my friends and will use his service again if needed in future. Regards Saikat...[More]
By Saikat Mukherjee on eShip about 20 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 20 Hours Ago
Awesome service! Great on time, always felt like I had answers and a focal point of contact. Jimmy was the best auto transport representative I have ever worked with, will definitely be working woth him and AT123 on my next vehicle move. ...[More]
By Samir hamdan on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
Kimberly was extremely professional and helpful pick up and delivery was smooth. Was nervous about it in the beginning but would chose them again....[More]
By Devante Allen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
I had several brokers call me regarding transporting my car from FL to WA. I spoke with Malia and new right away that she was the one I wanted to work with. She was honest and upfront right way and so far all my dealings with her have been professional and on task. I highly recommend working with her to ease your transportation issues....[More]
By amy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Amy, ...[More]
Malia was excellent with her customer service. She walked me through and explained everything perfectly she also got me a great price. Thanks for the great experience....[More]
By Jayro on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Hi Jay...[More]
Very helpful with all of the questions i had, he responded in a timely manner. the car was delivered on time....[More]
By Janelle on Nation Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
This is the 2nd time I've used United American Auto Transport in 4 weeks and they are the best shippers I d ever done business with. Jason Smith is courteous, professional, knowledgeBle and most importantly, he is always truthful with time and price. I will definitely continue to do business with them and recommend them to anyone who wants to ship a vehicle. I am more than happy to answer any questions from someone thinking of using a shipper....[More]
By Lorenz Marquez on United American Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Response from United American Auto Transport
Ralph Bedford about 19 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, to any of your friends, with any future transpo...[More]
Sue was excellent in communicating the process. Driver was very courteous and picked up the car on time and delivered on time even though his truck had engine problems on the way....[More]
By AD on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
Hello Everyone, I am really happy that I chose Ship A Car Direct for shipping my SUV from Charlotte(NC) to Issaquah (WA). Their business model is exactly what I want. This can be summarized in few quick steps. 1) Apply for it online. 2) You get a quote. If you like it, confirm it online. 3) Ship A Car associate finds a carrier and requests you to check if you are good it. 4) Schedule time for pick up. 5) Verify and take pics of the car, hand it over to the carrier. 6) Call Ship A Car direct to know an ETA. 7) Collect your vehicle at the destination after confirming it is not having any damage. Carrier may be little bit late to pick up and also on the delivery, but they do it the day mentioned in the contract. At least that's what happened with me. You have one point of contact from Ship A Car direct and Kay was my buddy through out the process. She is professional, friendly and understands the customer. If I had any question, all I had to do was to call/ email her. Ship A Car did not push me with their sales and I am so happy to have chosen them. I will definitely do business with them again and recommend them. Follow their guidelines, their videos and ask questions when you have one - you should be good! You should wash your car really well once it arrives. Mine had bugs slashed in it from every side :) Enclosed car shipping was a little bit off my budget, so I chose an open one. Thank you Ship A Car Direct!...[More]
By Salman Saifudheen on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
AMAZING review, Salman! Great steps, great tips! Thanks so much! ...[More]
Customer service was accurate and prompt right from the start. The quote best the other offers by at least $75. A driver was found the following day and the vehicle arrived within five total days (from contract date to drive way of my house). The driver Manuel even helped push vehicle into driveway since I was not home at time of delivery. ...[More]
By Eddie Fernandez on AutoStar Transport Express about 22 Hours Ago
Very quick And easy service made my first shipping experience even easier. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for this service....[More]
By Zuriela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Heidi was fabulous and helped the entire time. She was always available to clarify and be the middle man. Our driver was frustrating, but she helped us navigate that and let us know what our options were with dealing with him. ...[More]
By Nichols on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 21 Hours Ago
**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much for your 4 STAR REVIEW Nichols!! You made my day! It was a pleas...[More]
Overall experience was great. This is my first time shipping a car and had heard some horror stories, but from start to finish this was a great experience. One of the biggest things for me was the timely responses to all my texts/phone calls both before, during and after delivery. I would recommend Chell and Auto shipping group to everyone!...[More]
By PTex on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 22 Hours Ago
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Tex, Thank you so much for working with me! Communication is the name of the gam...[More]
Aaron was extremly helpful & made me feel comfortable about the arrrangements. Driver was polite & called to keep me informed of progress and was very timely. ...[More]
By Crolyn on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
This was my very first time dealing with a transport company. I had inquired about having a car shipped to my house on the on line quote system. I immediately received word back from this company. Max Parker was the person that i dealt with throughout the whole deal. When i was going to finish the deal with the guy i purchased my car from Max and Sam the dispatcher went out of their way to make it as smooth and stress free as possible. They worked very well with the time frame that all parties needed to work with. Unfortunately after all of the hard work that was put into making this happen, the seller put the screws to us. I had no other option but to cancel the morning of shipping. Max and Sam understood completely. They did not charge me one red cent after all of this. Max said that it was no problem and that he understood that it was beyond my control. I will definetly give this company my business from here on out. They gave excellent service and put the customer before themselves. Thank all of you at number 1 auto transport for working with me....[More]
By Brian on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Great communication, friendly and courteous driver. I would recommend this transport company to my own family members....[More]
By Alonso Leiva on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 22 Hours Ago
Felicia was very helpful. She stayed in contact throughout the whole process. Very easy to reach. I think she changes her voicemail message everyday Lol, and returned calls very promptly....[More]
By Paul P on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 3:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 22 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Paul...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you ha...[More]
The driver and company was always in contact with me about delivery time. I spoke with the driver and worked out the time that was good for me....[More]
By Peter S on Angels Moving Autos on Apr 24 2015 3:45PM
Ray and his staff are quick to respond, letting me know when vehicle will be picked up and delivered....[More]
By BRAD on 1Flat-Rate LLC on Apr 24 2015 3:41PM
Jimmy was very professional.The truck driver was very good as well. This was my first time to use a transport company....[More]
By darrell on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 24 2015 3:28PM
After receiving about 10 emails from different companies to transport my car from Ohio to Texas, I can definitely say that I chose the best company. Matt contacted me when I was already in negotiations with another company. Even though the other company was going to be cheaper something in my gut just told me to go with Boss Auto Transport and they did not disappoint. I had given Matt a pickup time of Saturday and later contacted him to notify him that I was changing the pick up date till the following week. I called him a day before which was Friday and told him I needed the car picked up the following day, Saturday and he came through even with the short notice that I gave him. I asked him when is my delivery date and he told me Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I received my car on Wednesday. The driver Sergo called me an hour before the delivery time and he was at the place of delivery on time. I could not be happier with the overall results. Starting from the customer service to the time my car was delivered. If I ever need to transport a vehicle again, I will definitely use Boss Auto Transport without hesitation. Thank you to Matt and Sergo for making this a great experience!...[More]
By Carms on Boss Auto Transport , Inc. on Apr 24 2015 3:27PM
I won a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado convertible at the Barrett-Jackson Auction In Palm Beach. Barrett-Jackson's preferred carrier wanted $795 to transfer to Marco Island. Dynamic gave me two options, Thursday for $295 or next day for $375. I chose the next day. Very easy to do business with, quick courteous driver. All is good! ...[More]
By Steve R on Dynamic Auto Movers on Apr 24 2015 3:20PM
Excellent customer service from Alli. Could not ask for any better communication. I was referred to Elite Trucking Co and also received excellent customer service from Nancy. Original drop off was to be in Pensicola, FL but had to change to West Palm Beach due to medical emergency. Had no issues. Driver actually drove my vehicle to hospital where I was at and I drove him back to his truck. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR ANYTHING and that included changing our drop off location!! I kept reading how companies add on costs but I did not experience that at all. Once Alli gave me a price, that was it. I would highly recommend this company to everybody. ...[More]
By Jeff L on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 24 2015 3:15PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I Appreciated the Honesty of Bruce, he kept his word to me, and was Always very prompt in responding to Me, and taking my calls when I had any questions. Excellent service Bruce!!! He's also a joy To talk to every time....[More]
By Tammy Clark on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. on Apr 24 2015 3:10PM
I admit I was a bit nervous transporting my car from Ga to Az but I could not wrap my head around driving 28 hours. Angels Moving was very helpful and made the process easy. Excellent communication on when my car would be picked up and dropped off. Sent text along the way. bAny questions I had, they answered them promptly. I would highly recommend Angels Moving Auto. ...[More]
By Keisha on Angels Moving Autos on Apr 24 2015 3:06PM
I got my vehicle on time and in the same condition as I left. I am so attached to my car and they kept a good care of it....[More]
By Prerna on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 24 2015 2:54PM
Andy and his team were exceptional. They kept me up-to-date at all times as to the location of my vehicle. I was not at the original destination when the vehicle was shipped and his driver followed instructions via text and by phone. Pick up was super easy. Travel frequently and was unable to be on location the exact day that they needed me to but they made a delivery around my schedule. The delivery was in the perfect time window. I even fell to get the driver cash upon delivery. He allowed my husband did you drive the vehicle to the ATM to pick up the cash. I doubt with both Andy and his brother. These guys made less than $50 off my shipment but you would never know when he came to customer service.I can't speak for other deliveries throughout the world but I would highly recommend these guys for Las Vegas to Miami or Miami to Las Vegas transportation. My hummer was deliveredon time with nothing stolen or touched on the interior....[More]
By Christi on Anywhere Shipping LLC on Apr 24 2015 2:38PM
All States Car Transport transported our vehicle with easy. When we started the process we were overloaded with calls and emails. The reason I went with All States Car Transport was because of how Michael spoke and responded to my request. He was patient and courtesy. The paperwork was detailed and documented professionally. ...[More]
By Danielle on All States Car Transport on Apr 24 2015 2:33PM