View 151,280 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 20
Reviews 26-50 of 991
My experience with This company through Stephanie was very pleasant. i would definitely use them again if i ever need to ship a vehicle in the future....[More]
By Mohammed Aljehani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE, CALL ME TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Mohammed, Thank...[More]
They did a great job. The car was picked up on time. We were constantly in contact with the shipper and new where the car was at all times. The drilver was very curteious and careful with the car. Everything worked out great....[More]
By Thomas P Anderson on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
My experience was very positive, the auto price quote was competitive and Brad called me several times to explain to me the process, My car was transported hassle free and I loved the service....[More]
By Brian on D&G Professional Brokerage about 8 Hours Ago
I'm really pleased with the service I got from the company and will for sure go with them again.........I was very pleased with the service and quality of the truck driver..............[More]
By Miriam Zamora on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
First let me say thank you to Henry Lugo, I called him 4 days before my arrival in the city and my car got there 1 day later as he told me, thank you Henry, Victoria...[More]
By Victoria on D&G Professional Brokerage about 8 Hours Ago
the representative of the company was quick to respond to me with any inquiries i had throughout the process. they rapidly found a carrier when we thought we might have been in a pinch since our move from the west coast to the east coast had to be carried out so rapidly. the carrier they found was reputable, the drivers friendly and accommodating, and our car was delivered safely...[More]
By Jessica Eden on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
On time Delivery. Only thing i did not expect or you can say i did not like that they increased $50 after making commitment and order was placed. And they told if i will not pay $50 extra to truck driver then they will cancel my order. As i was in last moment so i was not having enough time to think and i agreed to pay extra $50....[More]
By Ravindra on Total Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Very honest! On time and very professional. Ask for Tara she is wonderful.my bronco was sent and recieved on time. Vehicle came in perfect condition....[More]
By Les on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section…12345678789000987654321`12345t6y7u8i9o0-09876543211234567890-qwertyuiop[asdfghjkl;’zxcvbnm,./………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section...[More]
By BOB HALL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****Bob, Thank you for the review. I enjoyed assisting...[More]
Julie Johnston, 602-428-6878, had been my main source of shipping now for about a year. She is the most friendly knowledgable broker I have come across and I ship a lot of cars. She always goes the extra mile to make my life easier and researches complex transports at the drop of a hat. She will even call or email me on her days off to make sure my shipment was all taken care of. Julie is the best! And I can say that after using many many many other carriers. Thanks Julie!...[More]
By Becki on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is my pleasure working with you also on your transports. Thank you for the kind wo...[More]
Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[More]
By Mohammed Aljehani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Mo, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a p...[More]
to save your self a headache do not use they don't have any drivers of their own, and if they can't find anybody they just cancel your order and do not care about their promise of paying for storage fees. I have lost a week waiting for them to find a driver, then when I would call and request info they called it complaining, and then they just canceled it. stay away...[More]
By vik slise on Haul Match about 10 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group was a great company to deal with. I had a very complicated cross-country move which meant that there was really only one day that was ideal for picking up my car. My car was picked up on the exact day I needed and everyone, especially Robert, was very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely use them again....[More]
By Jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jon for your feedback! I enjoyed working with you to get your vehicle to Ca...[More]
Mike McLoughlin made my experience a great one. He was always reaching out and contacting me to ensure that each step was going according to planned and to make sure that I was satisfied with the service. I felt like a valued customer and I really appreciate the time, effort, and dedication to the service provided. ...[More]
By Jamie Wheeler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jamie, It was a pleasure to help you get your vehicle moved...[More]
Picked up and delivered on time, which was the escalade. And they asked to do the review. good work and all went well....[More]
By Patrick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad the Cadillac arriv...[More]
This is my 3rd time using Chell w/ Auto Shipping Group and she is amazing. If I ever need a car shipped I will only use her. Amazing customer service and she will always find the best transporter for the job. ...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Greg! I am always tickled when you call me! You bring some of the craziest r...[More]
Malia was fantastic kept me up to date with activity on trying to ship my corvette. Would definitely use her again...[More]
By Gene A on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Always excellent service from Stephanie and the carrier she sends. I would always recommend her to anyone shipping a car within the US...[More]
By Sam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****Over 6 Years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****360-214-3678****Sam, It has always been such a pleasure assisting you...[More]
Regarding customer service, the best compliment I know to give is: Professional. Kimberly is that, a Professional! She was clear, concise, and an excellent communicator. She answered every question, every email. I am happy to recommend Auto Shipping Group! ...[More]
By DAK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! David, I can not ...[More]
Ship A Car Direct was great to work with. I try to avoid using auto brokers when I ship my vehicles but they came through for me with flying colors. I read their reviews online and found some negative reviews but almost every negative review had a personal response from the owner of the company. As I read through the reviews I was impressed with the honest answers. So I called them up and went from there. The price was fair, communication was good and they shipped my car quick. Their service is great and they sweeten the deal with a small rebate for writing a review be it positive or negative. I will use Ship A Car Direct again....[More]
By 72 MAtty on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
I have always used Angels moving autos. Rarely a problem and the service simply cannot be beat for quickness. Excellent communication and friendly service. Every time, the car is picked up amazingly fast, usually within 1-3 days depending on the location. Even though I manage to always pick difficult locations to go to, Dina and the gang always come through. You will be happy as long as you take the time to learn about shipping cars. Knowledge is your friend....[More]
By peter mainwald on Angels Moving Autos about 11 Hours Ago
We were relocating from Vegas to Orlando and received about 50 quotes from many dealers. I chose South-Beach Transport since their quote was 200-500 USD below the others+ it looked honest and professional. When I got in an actual contact with them, I figured that not only that I got the best price but also I had an instant, professional and a very responsive treatment from them. Aubrey took good care of me providing the documents and the backup needed and Alan Ortega would personaly be in close touch with me, providing all the information that I need and all the tips without trying to upsale or getting more money by using other brokers tricks. Here is what I got from Alan Ortega: 1. The best price. About 200 $ below the next good quote 2. Personal treatment. Alan would call me after working hour to explain patiently what I need. 3. Truck getting on time and providing on time. 4. Other brokers whom I spoke to tried to extra charge me because I told them that I loading my stuff in the car and that the car isn't empty. They would threat that the driver will not pick up when he gets to me if the car is loaded with extra weight and that I should pay for that. This is nonsense and no truck driver really cares if the car is full with stuff. Alan Ortega did not try to charge me for that, explaining what would be the best way to load and what are the limits....[More]
By Joshua Leavitt on South Beach Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I worked only with Kevin Sharp and he provided efficient and timely service throughout our planning with the pickup and delivery of my car, FIVE STARS for him....[More]
By Joshua on D&G Professional Brokerage about 11 Hours Ago
Jim Jones Trucking should have his license suspended and made to pay back all his customers with interest. I was taken for $2,496 from this man and a damaged trailer. Mr. Jones is very unprofessional and I am now in the process of suing him in small claims court in California. Do not use this company. ...[More]
By Margaret Porter on Jim Ford Trucking about 11 Hours Ago
I was worried but they gave me all the information and everything worked out., you have to keep in mind when you book to have a little flexiblity. I was happy with the service. sure beat driving it to florida....[More]
By lisa karlik on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 11 Hours Ago
Im 0 for 2 on brokers. This broker said I was lied to by the last. Then said he knew the driver of a truck that would haul my car in a few days for some extra cash. The day came around for pickup, (never any contact since giving him my credit card). And he said the carrier was screwing him over. I agreed to pay more because Im getting sick of being screwed. Still nothing, I am never going to try shipping a car again, worst experience ever...[More]
By tim on Auto Transport 360 about 11 Hours Ago
I am very happy I am having the opportunity to write about my experience with Auto Shipping Group. When I decided to move from Florida to Oregon one of the main decisions I had to make was to either sell my car or ship it across country & after I spoke to Chaley McVay from Auto Shipping Group my decision was easy to make because she was very knowledgeable & she made me feel very confident my car would get to Oregon in perfect condition & in a timely manner right at the time I was requesting & within my budget. She guaranteed me the truck her company would choose to transport my vehicle would be the best and the drivers would be very responsible and keep me posted through the 5 days it took to get to Oregon. It really was a great experience and I would definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends and family :-) I notice after all the phone calls we made there's a lot of shady people in this business and I am very glad I chose a professional & trustworthy company like AUTO SHIPPING GROUP :-) ...[More]
By Gloria Carlson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL FOR FREE QUOTE TODAY***360-214-3678*****Gloria, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review....[More]
While the delivery was late due to a mechanical issue with the transporter, once Nicole found out she scheduled with another carrier who delivered my car expeditiously. I can't thank Nicole enough- -would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone needing to ship a car....[More]
By Joseph Donnelly on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
Superb job. Highly recommend. Very professional service. Customer service best I've ever experienced....[More]
By Ed Virgona on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
Tony was a wonderful help to me, he was great to work with and everything went in a very timely manner, I am glad I chose to go with D&G professional brokerage....[More]
By Terry on D&G Professional Brokerage about 12 Hours Ago
amazing service, would not hesitate to use again. Robin was able to efficiently get my suv to me for under budget and also came by covered carrier, which was a nice surprise. Their communication was just excellent and she even followed up after the vehicle arrived. I would have no issues recommending their company to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By james on Transport Time about 12 Hours Ago
Great company, efficient, and honest. I was pleased with the transport! I called and they we able to pick my car up a couple of days later. I was in the loop the whole time. It took about a week for the transport from NC to CA. The driver was great, he didn't mind my check up calls. I would recommend the company and consider using them again....[More]
By CaliQ on Lightning Auto Carriers about 12 Hours Ago
Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up and on route. The driver called and let us when he would be there and followed and told us when he would be there. called an hour before to say that he would be there and he was. Would definitely use this service and Felicia again. It was a very good experience and would highly recommend Felicia...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and...[More]
I was shocked at how on time my transport was - to the hour. I had direst contact with the driver, Walter. I am getting a small rebate for filling this out, but I would have filled it out anyway. I was so happy! It was an easy experience and one where I did not have to worry. Matt at Shipcardirect.com was in touch with me constantly. I felt like my 20 year old Mercedes would be well taken care of and it was!!! Walter, my transport driver, called me once from the road to tell me the night before he was picking my car up to tell me his exact pick-up time. I was able to plan my day and not sit around all day!!! I have already highly recommended this company to my friends who also ship cars to their winter homes. This was also my best quote!! I felt secure with this company and Matt was with me the whole way. I also like the fact that Walter, the driver, slept in motels along the way- he did not try to drive all night, etc. He was not a danger on the road. I would not have liked that. My best, Linda Landers...[More]
By Linda Landers on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
Brett worked very well with me in getting my car moved on short notice. The carrier, Bernard, was extremely nice and willing to work with my schedule on the delivery....[More]
By Bill on Allied Auto Shippers about 12 Hours Ago
Dream auto transport was very reliable and the service was great. Chase took his time and explained everything so I knew exactly what was going on. Great experience. I would recommend to any wanting to transport a vehicle to use this service. ...[More]
By Brent on Dream Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Very satisfied with the first car transport. Picked up the day it was going to be picked up and delivered as promised in 2 days which was great. Driver was a bit later than expected on delivery but had a good reason, the car behind mine was not running and had to be pulled off the carrier. Good communication and on time delivery with no issues. I would use them again as everything went very smooth with no hidden costs and answered all my questions....[More]
By Mike on South Beach Transport about 13 Hours Ago
New World Auto Transport went the extra mile to get our vehicle delivered from a fairly remote place in Colorado to our place just outside of Tucson. Also the driver's took great care of our classic Willy Jeep and were great to work with. Thank you!...[More]
By Pitts family on New World Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Price was competitive. Initial communication was lacking but improved toward the end of the process. First pickup dispatched failed but second worked fine and delivered in a timely manner without any damage. I would use these people again....[More]
By Merold on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe about 10 Hours Ago
Merold - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I apologize for the missed pick up with the first carrie...[More]
I had trouble with another Broker from another company which I am not going to mention, but all issues are left behind , Alex helped me move my vehicle and I got it just in time when I needed it! thank you so much Alex!...[More]
By LIZ on D&G Professional Brokerage about 13 Hours Ago
Service was easy, fairly priced, and I had no issues. Will use again. I really appreciated the service....[More]
By shawn on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
We had an F350 delivered from Arizona to New York. Their customer service was great. Every time I had a question, Mike was able to respond right away. Excellent timing, and very helpful. I hope to do more business with them in the future. Thank you very much. ...[More]
By Bianca on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bianca, Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate it! I...[More]
The cost of service was extremely competitive compared to other primary carriers. The process was clearly communicated and there were no surprises. Would definitely use again if I have the need for such services....[More]
By Paul Benjamin on Montway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
This company quoted me a cheap price and raised it after I signed the contract. Getting a refund has been a joke. I would Highly Recommend anybody considering this company NOT TO They are bad news and nothing but trouble You will be sorry for getting involved with Bob and his gang of Scam artist This is a big rip off. Get your okay then raise the price. Just watch out you will get burned. BE WARNED...[More]
By Roger Mort on Crossroads Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Although it took a while, Montway resolved/is resolving my complaint. I would consider recommending them to other people. ...[More]
By A B on Montway Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
I was told about the company for shipping a few yeara ago and called them. This is the only company I use to ship as they are always there and very professional. All of my shipments have been on time and with no damages !! They make it easy to do business and get the job done every time....[More]
By Charles H Pospisil on Angels Moving Autos about 18 Hours Ago
I purchased my 1970 International Harvester Scout on Ebay ( eBay item number: 321554254711) from a gentleman named Ben in Oklahoma and needed it delivered to Kentucky. I received many quotes from various companies. Orange gave me the lowest quoted price of $590 ($105 lower...Order #166720-NQ) . I googled Orange to check them out and visited the BBB to verify they were legitimate (I had never heard of them before, so I did my homework). After reading their reviews and BBB ratings and comparing prices, I went with Orange. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! I placed my order on 10-27-14 around 3pm. I was contacted THE VERY NEXT DAY, 10-28-14, and told my Scout was scheduled for pickup on 10-29-14 and would be delivered on 10-31-14. I paid my deposit (you don't even pay a deposit until they confirm a pickup!!!) I spoke with Tiffany Weaver each time and she was always very polite, courteous, and answered all my questions... she was very sweet. My Scout was suppose to be delivered on 10-31-14 but my driver called and asked if I wanted her a day early...heck yeah I did! (He did say he would deliver as scheduled if I preferred, but this is my 1970 Scout!...I wanted her as soon as possible!) So, from the time I placed my order (10-27-14) until the day my Scout was delivered and I drove her (10-30-14) was 3 days...3 DAYS!!! AMAZING!!! It is basketball season in Kentucky, so I bleed Kentucky Blue (GO CATS!), but my new favorite color is ORANGE! I will never waste my time comparing prices or stressing out over "Did I choose a good company?" again...I will ONLY use Orange EVERY SINGLE TIME and be stress and worry free! I do not take the time to write reviews (this is absolutely my first) But, I was SO impressed with the level of service and quality of service I received from Orange which is so rare and hard to find these days, that not only did I take the time to write this lengthy review, but I even researched the ebay item number so everyone can see this is an absolute REAL and HONEST review of this company. Orange is top notch and the only shipping company for me from this day forward. When people talk about "5 star ratings" and "white glove service", Orange delivers the quality of service they are referring to. Orange set the bar very high...this is the level of service that all companies should aspire to. ORANGE GOT IT RIGHT! Thank you! and thank you to K&K Transportation for an outstanding job as well!...[More]
By Will McMinoway on Orange Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
We have received vehicle before the given time.It has saved lot of extra effort in unknown city. This helps towhole family....[More]
By Pan Dhoni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Pan, Thank you SO much for...[More]
Brandon helped me shipped my car from California to Texas and nothing was stolen or missing front my car, my car is not damaged and the driver was nice ...[More]
By Bisola Orunja on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 31 2014 12:40AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Bisola, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for t...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car, needless to say I was very scared. There are a lot of options available and I can say without a doubt I made the right choice. The price was one of the lowest quoted and I got a million quotes. They had a great rating and that is why I chose them. The service was great, prompt and accurate. The car was picked up at the early part of the range given, Saturday at 4:00 in the afternoon and delivered Monday morning at 7:30. The car was shipped form Birmingham Alabama to Tucson Az.. I had no idea it would be here that fast, it made me late for work because I had to go play with the car. I would not hesitate to use Door to Door again and I know I made the best choice for me....[More]
By Mike Quigley on Door to Door Transport on Oct 31 2014 12:18AM