View 150,850 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 19
Reviews 26-50 of 939
Writing a review here for Safeway Car Transport because they did a great job in transporting my new Maserati for me from the dealer in Maryland. Came in to me timely without any problems and I recommend them to others shipping their cars....[More]
By Cristopher Bellomo on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 15 Hours Ago
Excellent experience from first contact with sales through completion of car delivery. Were able to find a carrier within 1 day of my initial contact. The quote was accurate, carrier was experienced and professional. Everything went perfectly. Will use again. Recommended....[More]
By Ashkey on Autoline Transport about 16 Hours Ago
My experience was great. The pickup driver was flexible and worked with my needs. Company kept in contact throughout the shipping process and my vehicle was delivered earlier than I thought it would be. I constantly ship my cars and this was by far the best service yet. ...[More]
By Ryan on Autoline Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Very friendly and convenient from the start. I did not want to drive my vehicle such a long distance and I was made to feel very comfortable with my decision to hire an auto mover. I was happy with the service starting with the person who set up my initial appointment. I had a peace of mind knowing that my car was in good hands...[More]
By Tykia Taylor on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 24 2014 11:50PM
I needed my Chevy Tahoe transported from New Hampshire to Florida. After contacting several companies and getting promises from brokers the vehicle was still sitting. I made contact with Jim at American Transport and explain he didn't go to Portsmouth, NH. However, he mention I could meet him halfway. We decided on Lowell, mass at 495 Jeep which was right off the highway. Jim was on time and called me half hour before he arrived. The vehicle left Jim's terminal in a couple of days and got it to Florida on time. I would use American Transport again in the future. ...[More]
By Mike on American Transport (Massachussets) on Oct 24 2014 10:09PM
Response from American Transport (Massachussets)
Jim Belletete about 16 Hours Ago
jim@americantransportmass.com 1-866-835-3044 Keep me in mind for other transports in the future....[More]
Josh was very helpful in explaining how Amerifreight works and how they find reputable carriers. He answered all my questions and provided great service. The initial quote he provided also turned out to be the final price, which was great - and this price was lower than a lot of others I got when I tried calling carriers myself. The carrier was great and we got our car 2 days earlier than they said we would get it. I'm very happy with Amerifreight and would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 24 2014 9:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 19 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Just let me first start by saying "Andrew Auto Transport" is an Amazing Company to work with. I am currently in Japan with my military spouse and needed to move my car from AZ to Ohio due to where is was being stored with a friend in their driveway was not working anymore (note to self never let friend watch my car again). I had heard of many horror story about shipping cars (cost, damage, car being lost) from friend and from on-line through reviews like this. So, I was a nervous wreck even trusting anyone to even ship it with me being in the states let alone me being all the way around the world and doing everything via txt msg and Emails. Working with Brian Andrew through the whole processes he was amazing. Always would respond to my emails in a timely manor considering the time difference. I was also concerned that the car would have to be taken to a Major City to be picked up but he assured me the car can be picked up from the driveway at my friends place with no problem and he was right. My car made it all the way from Bullhead AZ to my moms driveway in Ohio with no issues at all PRAISE JESUS. Plus they also did not try to take me to the bank either. The price that was stated on the contract is what I paid. If you are looking for a GREAT Co. to work with to get that auto moved use Andrews Auto Transport. Thanks so so much again guys. Simply Amazing. (BTW I AM A TRUE CLIENT)...[More]
By Anthony Moor on Andrew Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 9:18PM
When I had to move my car in preparation for a new job I had accepted on the other side of the country, I had two options: a) Drive a total of for 44 hours and spend about $400 in gas, or b) Hire someone to ship it for me. Option b) seemed to be the obvious choice for me, assuming it wouldn't cost a fortune. I initially went with Ship a Car Direct because it was cheaper than a lot of the other shipping services I was looking at. They were really helpful with making all of the preparations I needed to, and set me up with a great driver. It was a bit hectic because I only had an hour or two of notice to get my car ready to be shipped, but everything after that went smoothly. I picked up my car not far from my new place, and there was no damage, scratches or anything. Making a big move like I did can really suck, but these guys made the experience much better. I'd definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct again!...[More]
By A. Carpenter on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 9:16PM
Great people to deal with. Quick transport and Great service. I will use Nations Auto Transport in the future. Priced fair, great concern for the care of my auto. If sending of receiving another car needing transport, I will call Jim Page of Nations Auto Transport....[More]
By Mick Broadway on Nations Auto Transport LLC on Oct 24 2014 8:50PM
I have purchased my last three cars out of state, in auction or from dealer web sales team. The last two I flew down to Florida and drove it back. This time, I took a different approach and so glad I did. Jon Moores with A1 Logistic Services was GREAT to deal with. He explained the process to me as a first timer. I found him honest, prompt and he really looked out for my best interest. Process and transaction when perfectly smooth. He was able to make sure I was last on / first off, as I was concerned about my new vehicle. Highly recommend for his service, he saved me $400 versus the dealer and was very reasonably priced compared with some of the other brokers who contacted me. Thanks Jon! Talk to you again when I buy my next car....[More]
By Steve L on A1 Logistic Services Inc. on Oct 24 2014 8:44PM
I give this company a 5 star rating. Excellent customer service. Driver & Delivery was excellent. I would recommend D&G Professional Brokerage to any one! Thank you for a great job & communication Kevin!...[More]
By Natasha on D&G Professional Brokerage on Oct 24 2014 8:31PM
Sherry went above and beyond to help me get my car picked up in Florida and deliver to Nevada in 5 days and then have it deliver to Pahrump Nevada when everyone else would only take it to Las Vegas. She stayed in contact with me thru the whole process even called me while we where on the road heading to Nevada letting me know that car had been deliver to were I had requested. If I ever have to transport another car SHERRY will be the lady I will call. Thanks for all your help Sherry you don't know how much it means to me for what you did for us again a big THANK YOU. You and your company is the best. Thanks Phil...[More]
By Phil on Auto Transport Connections LLC on Oct 24 2014 8:14PM
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo about 11 Hours Ago
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Phil and I cannot tell you how...[More]
Took my deposit. Promised my vehicle would be picked up for agreed price. Agreed price was too low as I later learned so my car wasn't picked up. I was constantly lied to. I was swore at. I disputed the $200 deposit with my credit card company and had no issues. If they were dealing locally they would be out of business. ...[More]
By Dave Carlson on Headquarters Auto Transport LLC on Oct 24 2014 8:13PM
Smooth transaction from beginning to end!!! Great communication with Laki. who is patient and respectful. Recommend highly. Jill Wietecha Corona, CA...[More]
By Jill Wietecha on Nationwide Transport Services on Oct 24 2014 8:00PM
I called Upscale. Talked to Chris. They got a carrier almost immediately. They got the car to me in 4 days. These guys were awesome!...[More]
By Todd on Upscale Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 7:27PM
Craig ...contacted me when he saw my car being ignored on the board. He stated it was being advertised so low no truckers were interested to come off the beaten track. I waited 3 more days with my large company with no satisfaction and then gave the go ahead for craig to work for me Craig and his wife do this brokering and are available 24/7. The othercompany had the shot at moving this car first. They were not available nights or weekends. I had several employees of this large company contact me with different quotes. Seemed to be a cut throat with in their own operation. Totally different and rewarding to work with Craig. I paid the driver and the driver pays craig...Nice to not have to share credit card info with anyone....[More]
By Tblack on eShip on Oct 24 2014 7:21PM
Response from eShip
Craig G on Oct 24 2014 7:33PM
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Tom , as legit and honest company I can do anything to help you my customer feel comfortable, with our new p...[More]
Thank you for a great transport experience!!! I worked with Dan Cabral and he was great! Dan was knowledgeable, courteous and friendly on the phone! Ryan, who was the gentleman who actually transported the truck, was also very friendly. My truck was picked up a day early and delivered in 2 days!! I will definitely use you all again if I ever need to transport an automobile!! I also will recommend your company to anyone needing to transport a car or truck!! Thanks again! Barb...[More]
By Barbara Simonds on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 7:10PM
I picked Motor Movers because the are located near the destination and I thought they might get more bids. In any event they got a good bid from a very good trucker. My vehicle was picked up and delivered within my time frame.The vehicle was delivered in the same condition as when it was picked up and the contents were All accounted for. My experience with Don Edwards the agent could'nt have been better.He was pleasant to deal with and gave me All the information I needed when I needed it. I have been shipping my vehicle between Tucson and Seattle for twelve years and I would say this has been one of my best experiences....[More]
By Paul Gengler on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 7:00PM
I contacted AmeriFreight to ship my car from Washington to Massachusetts. My agent was Lecia and she was very helpful in explaining what to expect from the car shipping process. I agreed to the reasonable quoted price and within minutes of hanging up the phone a carrier was lined up to ship my car for the agreed upon price and was able to pick up during the 4 day window I requested. The car was picked up on October 14th and was delivered on the estimated delivery date of October 23rd. Lecia checked in to make sure the pick up and delivery went smoothly. I will definitely use AmeriFreight if I need to ship my car again in the future....[More]
By Allison on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 24 2014 6:36PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 19 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Very attentive service - prompt but not pushy. The job to move the car cross country was completed without a problem. We did have to review the paperwork a few times as the to and from destinations were switched. Personable service. Would use again....[More]
By Melanie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 6:36PM
Very happy with Tige Yeargin and ASG . I received many quotes on shipping my car and they were all about the same amount from company to company. I chose ASG because Tige was very knowledgable, articulate and customer service oriented. They made the move easy and carefree by offering continuos and effective emails detailing every step of the process. I am presently having a second car shipped by Tige and ASG as we speak....I would definitely refer these folks vs others who quoted me because these other shippers kept calling and calling and borderline harassing me, about their quotes...plus many of these other companies did not speak English very well which really concerned me, thus this why I chose ASG.......[More]
By Brian Hauguel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 6:21PM
I just want to thank Fletcher from All Aboard Auto Transport for an honest approach to having my car shipped from Arizona to Connecticut. When I started researching the process I had quotes varying 100's of dollars and an array of time frames. Fletcher walked me through the process and was available for questions promptly. He was able to have my vehicle picked up when requested, and delivered within the time frame we had discussed. He arranged for Premier Auto Movers in Arizona to ship my vehicle. Wayne the driver was courteous and communicated readily during the trip. The car arrived in excellent condition without any damage at all. I would definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport and Fletcher to get a vehicle safely to its destination. ...[More]
By Barb on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Oct 24 2014 6:08PM
They were late one day but that was not a problem at all for me. Overall, very friendly and respectful company & reps (especially the driver)....[More]
By Hassan on TD Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 5:28PM
Once again Dan Cabral and Auto Shipping Group delivered exactly the service I needed. For the second time in about a month I needed to get a vehicle from north west Montana to Texas. No small order. With Auto Shipping Group and Dan Cabral as my contact it went off with out a hitch. The drivers with Transport Express Inc. were great to work with. They arrived when they said they would and before I knew it the Toyota was in Texas. Thank you to all. Sincerly Jon Mckane...[More]
By Jon Mckane on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 5:26PM
Perfect 10/10 experience... Thanks Daniel! Fast, friendly, flexible, fair and honest! I recommend working with him the next time you need to shop your car and want it done right, with a stress free experience. ...[More]
By Brandon Stine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 5:24PM
NEW WORLD AUTO TRANSPORT DIFFERENTLY GETS TWO THUMBS UP FROM ME. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB TRANSPORTING MY VEHICLE ON TIME. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! ...[More]
By SANDY OSGOOD on New World Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 4:56PM
The entire process of shipping my car across most of the country was not only the way it was described by Dale, the Ship A Car Direct representative, it was truly easy including the communications among all of the participants (which rarely is the case). The price was consistent with what was initially estimated and was not out of line with the distance and time required. To sum it up I would recommend to anyone in need of the service that Ship A Car Direct provides, which is transporting vehicles from one location to another, speak with them and seriously consider their services. I had a pleasant experience and chances are you will too. These people are truly professional in every way. This review is not influenced by anything other than my recent favorable experience with Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By S Taylor on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 4:45PM
I called around and got some quotes on the first one was supposed of done it for $850 to move my vehicle from Georgia going to Mexico they backed out at the last minute saying they couldn't do it then I ended up calling Mike D bag that we will transport it and got a quote from him of $1050 I told him when I wanted the vehicle picked up delivery wasn't an issue it was just pick up time that I was mainly concerned with him he assured me that it would be picked up on or before the day that we agreed upon it was picked up the following morning because the driver was I guess held up a little bit but as far as I was concerned it was picked up on time I'm a truck driver myself so I know things don't always work out like you planned but the driver and Mike both were in contact with me saying that it would be picked up the very next morning sure enough they got picked up two days later it was delivered no problems no damages nothing missing Mike and the driver I wish I could remember his name that delivered my vehicle were both very nice very pleasant very polite and I also have another vehicle that's going to need to be shipped from Alabama to New Mexico and I will be using we will transport it and in the meantime while I was waiting on my truck the big picked up from Valdosta Georgia to be brought to New Mexico I had somebody call me oh we can beat anybody's price as a well we've already got one and I lowballed him because I was happy with everything that Mike had done up to the point of my vehicle being picked up and wants it was picked up I was very satisfied with his communications with me as to what was going on with the delivery of my truck the pick up and everything and what I recommend we will transport it to other people that need vehicle shit yes I will I give them out of five stars I give them 52 thumbs up whatever you want to call it they've got an a+ with me so next time when that time comes that my next vehicle is needing to be shipped I will just call we will transport it ...[More]
By Larry W on We Will Transport It Corp on Oct 24 2014 4:44PM
I transported my 2014 Audi S5 from Henderson NV to Coral Springs Florida. Mark was very helpful in explaining the process, accommodating my timeframes, including holding the vehicle until I was actually on the receiving side (the driver arrived a few days early due to route changes). The driver Daryl was super nice, very professional and meticulous. The my vehicle was received in the same condition without a great deal of dirt due to the rain, so inspection was thorough. They are awesome as they don't actually take payment for the fee until after the vehicle is delivered. Only complaint is that there was a mix up in the breakdown of charges though the amount was the same as the quoted price - get this carefully explained....[More]
By David Thompkins on South Beach Transport on Oct 24 2014 4:43PM
Very good service!! Accommodating and pleasant to deal with. If I had to transport a vehicle again I would certainly seek these guys out again. ...[More]
By Ralph on Lightning Auto Carriers on Oct 24 2014 4:20PM
Tom at Ship A Car Direct was a huge help - was very easy to work with, extremely reachable, and intimately knowledgeable with shipping a car across the country. I would absolutely work with them again. However the trucking company they connected me (WEIGHTLESS INC.) with was insanely difficult to work with and gave me attitidue and false claims throughout the entire process. They were over 26 hours late picking up the the car, with little to no communication about timing, and days late delivering the car while making up excused and giving me extreme attitude the entire time. Would absolutely never work with that company again. ...[More]
By Max on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 4:13PM
The driver didn't deliver the car to the address I gave him. Instead, he called me and asked me to drive somewhere else to pick it up. When I asked why, he said it's illegal and his truck can't. It was worse that he gave the address but didn't gave the name of town at first, which made me think it in the town of the delivery address. So I went in the opposite direction. Then he told me it is actually in another town! After I told him that I need more time to get there (since I was in the opposite direction), he lost the patience, keeping calling me and text me. His distraction and the big rain made me miss his place again. Finally it took me two hours to get my car. Then he drove my car with me to my home. Just because I missed a turn, he kept beeping in the quiet community. Very rude. The worst driver I have ever met. The worst delivery service ever. ...[More]
By Zack on MJ Parker Trucking on Oct 24 2014 4:01PM
I worked with Paul Botelho on getting my car shipped from Hawaii to the mainland. He was easy to work with. Even when there was delay of about a month form initial quote there was still no problems with getting shipment done. Also the drop off went great. The person dropping off the car was able to change the drop off point saving the people who were picking up the car about 2 ours of travel time. I am recommending this company and Paul to all my friends for shipping cars to and from Hawaii....[More]
By Chris Herman on Direct Connect Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 3:45PM
This is the third time I have used Ship A Car Direct and each time it gets better. It was picked up on the first available day and the driver was right on time. There were no problems at all. It was delivered on the day promised. Good communication on the carrier's part. Things went very smooth. Would definitely use them again and again. Worked with Tom a second time and he was great!!! ...[More]
By Patti on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 3:29PM
Decided to use Transport Connection after reading reviews online, and particularly the complaints. The owner Bill Avrich, answered my call and explained the process, which I was already familiar with. TC's prices are not the cheapest but I was aware that many companies advertise cheaper prices to get your business and then customers are upset when their car isn't picked up within the agreed time. Bill arranged a pick-up within 2 days, however that fell thru when the truck had to go in for repairs. Neither of us were happy, but Bill found another company within another 2 days, Umbrella Auto Transport and they picked up my car in Delaware on schedule (within 2 hours) on a Thursday and delivered in Arizona the following Tuesday afternoon. The driver, Aziz, was extremely courteous and professional. I went with the standard service and from 1st call to final delivery of my vehicle it was 2 weeks so overall it was a positive experience. Bill was always responsive and worked hard to get my car picked up at the price we had agreed on....[More]
By caroline L on Transport Connection on Oct 24 2014 3:18PM
Robin and Roy provided exceptional customer service. Very responsive, very polite, very professional. Certainly would use again, and will refer when I can. Thanks, Jesse B. ...[More]
By Jesse B. on Transport Time on Oct 24 2014 3:13PM
We had to move cross country from Buffalo NY to Sacramento CA. No small thing, and lot of things could go wrong. So, after a lot of research I resolved with AutoShipping because 1) Great Reviews from previous customers esp cross country moves. 2) BBB rated A+ (whereas a lot of competitors were not. do your research). 3) good price. 4) great initial contact with customer rep. The move itself was a breeze. The truck started a day late, which was fine, but ended up getting cross country way early which was pleasant surprise. The best part, other than the competitive price was the communication; both Chaley (from ASG) and Oxana (from Viva Express) were in constant contact and made the move seamless. With all the hassle of moving, esp cross country, shipping the car with a well rated, well communicating team was absolutely awesome because it offers piece of mind and one giant thing not to worry about. I would definitely use them again, in a heartbeat, if I have to ship a car. ...[More]
By UG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 3:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 24 2014 3:49PM
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC**** CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678****UG, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure a...[More]
This was my first time shipping a vehicle and the customer service and delivery were top notch! Sam promptly responded to my phone calls and emails. Delivery was right on time! I'm so happy!...[More]
By Torrence Davis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 2:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 24 2014 4:43PM
Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Torrence, thank you for the 5 star review!! I always try to make a transport go as smoothly ...[More]
Safeway Car Transport Mike and his team were great to work with. After three months of searching, I chose them to assist me in transporting my sons car to Maryland. The issues I have are with the actual transport company, who picked up my car, delivered it late, not the same driver, drove the car and than delivered the car not working. I would hope that Safeway Car Transport would reconsider utilizing USA Auto Transport, LLC. ...[More]
By S Mueller on Safeway Car Transport LLC on Oct 24 2014 2:46PM
Response from Safeway Car Transport LLC
MIKE about 13 Hours Ago
We have never had a problem with the transport company previously and they have a high rating but we will not be using them again based on this recent...[More]
AFTER DOZENS OF FALSE PROMISES FROM OTHER SO - CALLED BROKERS, AND WASTING NEARLY 3 WEEKS OF DECEPTION, I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET NELSON SMITH TO TAKE ON MY TRANSPORT ORDER. FROM THE VERY START THERE WAS NEVER A TIME WHEN HE DID NOT ANSWER MY MANY QUESTIONS, EITHER BY EMAIL OR BY PHONE WITHIN A FEW MINUTES OF CALLING OR EMAILING HIM, EVERYTHING HE PROMISED, HE DELIVERED. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY, SECOND TO NONE IN A UNREGULATED INDUSTRY...ALL THIS WITHOUT COLLECTING HIS FEE UNTIL THE CAR DROPPED IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. THE VEHICLE I SHIPPED DID NOT RUN, AND IS A VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION MODEL, AND WHILE OTHERS WOULD NOT CONSIDER HELPING ME, SOUTH BEACH TRANSPORT DID... IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH, AND YOU WANT IT DONE, CALL NELSON SMITH......[More]
By GARY THATCHER on South Beach Transport on Oct 24 2014 2:44PM
Service from the initial contact to the final delivery was very professional and helpful. Would definitely use again or recommend for others to use. The entire shipping process, from vehicle drop off to delivery, was on time and with no hick-ups....[More]
By joseph on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 24 2014 2:36PM
Never answer phone call. Cancelled my reservation for no reason. waste me 5 days and did not ship my car....[More]
By Zhan on Easy Car Move on Oct 24 2014 2:33PM
I called Dan Cabral at Auto Shipping Group to set up shipping my car yesterday afternoon. I was on a tight schedule and only had three days available to have the carrier pick up my car. He took care of it very quickly. Less than a hour after speaking to him, he had lined up a carrier to pick up my car the very next day. I was really impressed by how quickly he was able to set it up. The carrier arrived right on time at 8 this morning. It only took about 15 minutes for them to load up the car. The driver was very polite and friendly. It should arrive in about 5 days. Thanks Dan for making this process so easy and hassle-free. I will definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. ...[More]
By Lacey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 2:31PM
Working with Mercury Auto Transport and especially Jim Gozde was a very positive experience. When we first started the process to transport our car it was stressful. We never did it before and were getting some less than credible companies responding to our inquiry. Mercury Auto Transport stood out from all the others - starting with it's informative website to my main contact person, Jim Gozde. Jim patiently described the whole process and kept me informed each step of the way. The car was picked up and delivered on time and for the lowest price quoted by any of the other transport companies. I would definitely recommend Mercury Auto Transport....[More]
By J Hackett on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Oct 24 2014 2:27PM
Review - I went through a broker who assigned my car to these guys. Had I known, I would have gone directly to Autoline because the broker charged me a $250 fee on top of the carrier rate. Autoline's rate was $600 from Houston to Los Angeles. The driver (Nathan) picked up my car on Friday and delivered it the following Monday. He is very PROFESSIONAL and helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. I watched him load and unload my car with precaution and precision - sure enough my car was delivered to my safely to my door. Great Company - I will use them only from now on....[More]
By Jess Novak on Autoline Transport on Oct 24 2014 2:09PM
My sells rep was the best. Very helpful, she made sure i was taken care of. She even followed up after the vehcial was delivered. I will be using you in future as well as recommending your company. Thanks Marie....[More]
By john on Total Car Shipping on Oct 24 2014 2:03PM
I was flexible getting my car across the country, and Get It Done provided fast, economical service. I was forced to travel to Florida for a family emergency, and was pleased to utilize the services of Get It Done Transportation to get my car to me. Communication was superior. I was given and accurate quote. The car was picked up in a timely manner. The car was delivered in a very timely manner. From first contact to final delivery, I was kept informed of the status of where my car was and when it would arrive. I have used Get It Done Transportation to transport four vehicles to and from different locations both for business and personal needs. They have offered the same reliable service each time I've used them....[More]
By Rachel P on Get it Done Transportation on Oct 24 2014 1:42PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Oct 24 2014 11:33PM
Rachel, I cant thank you enough for all the repeat business. Being family owned and operated its the repeat business like yours and referrals like thi...[More]
I spent a good amount of time researching shipping my car from MA to CA and spoke to a number of different companies and got a number of different quotes. I finally decided on Motor Movers, primary contact Don Edwards, because they had good reviews, gave me a fair process, and were honest in dealing with me. Don himself is a pretty typical sales guy. He wants your business and he wants to explain the service to you in a bit of a long-winded (albeit knowledgeable) way. I had to tell him, "Hey, Don, if you want my service you gotta let me talk." He reminded me of some former Sales colleagues I had. But he apologized, talked business with me instead of talked down to me, and we agreed on a bid price for my car. Since I had talked to a few different companies, I had an idea of what we should be doing. Don and I agreed to go ahead with a bid $25 above the lowest on the freight board to insure a pickup, and he worked his magic. After we placed the bid, he had confirmed a pickup for me within 2 hours. I was impressed. Avrora Express was the carrier during the process. A local truck came and picked my car up (handled by my mom, was I was away on business), brought it to a central location, and then loaded it on a 10-car carrier for the x-country ride. She arrived on time and in good condition. I would DEFINITELY use Avrora Express again, and I'd ask for Paul. Some tips for Don that I pointed out to him and he has acknowledged: -Let the customer talk :) Give your sales pitch, but give him/her a chance to butt in! -Follow up once the car has been picked up. I was working on a super tight schedule and left the day after I arranged for the service with MM. I was in South Carolina on business for a week and then flew directly to California, so I was under an undue amount of stress...and relying on trust. I didn't hear back from Don until today...1.5 or so weeks since my car has arrived. Don said he's usually more communicative, and I believe him. I didn't have any issues with my car, but I believe I did leave him a VM while my car was in transit. So I felt a little bit like, "we booked you, now you're on your own." Sorry to be harsh Don; I know you'll do better next time :) Also, the only strange thing was that the Bill of Lading did not have an initial Odometer reading- I guess they didn't ask for it and my mother forgot to mark it down. So, when my car arrived, it had 0 gallons of gas in it and I know it should have had least 1/2-1/4. I can't compare it to anything; nothing was missing from my car, so I'm not too concerned. But I would recommend that others make sure this info is marked down just for safety reasons. 4.6 for Don Edwards. 4.6 for Avrora Express. I'd use them both again (but hope I don't have to for a while!). ...[More]
By Kate on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 1:30PM
Good transaction. As promised. The car arrived in good condition. Fast transport once the car was picked up ...[More]
By Ed L. on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 1:14PM
This was a very positive experience. Much better than expected!!Having never transported a car before we were pleasantly surprised how easy and affordable it was. We were looking for an alternative way of getting a classic Porsche to San Antonio without towing it ourselves. Don was wonderful considering the pickup was in a different state from us and involved not only the car but an extra engine and transmission. There are two very happy teenage grandsons in Texas and two happy grandparents in Virginia who did not have to take a week and spend $2000 to haul the car to San Antonio. ...[More]
By Charles Amory on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 1:08PM