View 152,788 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 20
Reviews 26-50 of 984
A friend had previously worked with Sue Garrison and was very happy with the experience. She had contacted about ten companies before deciding to go with Sue so I knew a complete review had been done. I was very happy with Sue, Val and our driver. He was on time and very polite and professional. The price I was quoted ($630.00 Seattle to Oakland) sounded fair and was the price I paid - no last minute surprises. I would not hesitate to recommend them and if I need to ship again I know who to call. Terry Conway ...[More]
By Terry Conway on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
The auto was picked up when they said and delivered exactly as promised. The car was in perfect condition upon arrival. The communication was great especially with Damien. I would definitely recomend this company to anyone needing their services and I will use them again if the need arises. Everyone was very polite, including the driver and dispatcher....[More]
By Ken Mathis on Auto Transport Logistics LLC about 5 Hours Ago
this was the one thing I was stress free about after getting in contact with Dale. This transition was so smooth! ...[More]
By Nicole R on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Thanks for the 5 star review, Nicole! Happy to keep it stress-free!...[More]
They were prompt in response to our inquiry. Max and Mickey were very professional and truthful in explaining the reason for their rate and billing process. Mickey followed up to see if we had questions and ready for the pick up to be made. Once it was approved, they worked quickly and the vehicle was at our dealership before we knew it. The driver was very professional and pleasant. When our vehicle arrived, we were allowed to take time to inspect. As a dealership, it is reassuring not to have to run around when the driver arrives to get the balance in cash. We may not do great volume in transportation, but when we do the next; we will be calling Max and Mickey! Thank you!”...[More]
By G Tomasini on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I never did this before so this was quite the experience. Anthony was very knowledgeable and persistant. Not the cheapest quote we received but satisfied with the driver and delivery. I would recommend this company to someone transporting....[More]
By Mary Lamberts on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
They quoted me 625$ for open transport and due to late pick up date my car transported enclosed. Price did not change. ...[More]
By Paul on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
After a bad experience with another carrier I went online and found AT123 as being very highly rated. So, I took a chance and called them to transport a Jeep Rubicon from Florida to Colorado. They did a great job so I went back to them again for the return. Again, great service. A price right there on the phone and a schedule date. Driver was on time and delivered on time. Jeep was in the same shape as it was when it left Colorado. Next shipment next summer to Colorado from Florida will be with AT123. I've also given references to other people in that when I've asked others for who they use, many of them are not so thrilled with other carriers. Also, lots of follow up done via phone and email....[More]
By Bruce on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
Jason was awesome! I was very pleased with the service I received, and the price I paid was better than any of my other quotes....[More]
By Matt on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Incredibly fast pick up and delivery. Less than one day from LA to Monterey Peninsula! No scratches, or marks of any kind. Beautiful!...[More]
By Patrick Baker on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
We had our Ford 350 Diesel truck Trance-ported to Wisconsin From Idaho after it was repaired after a mechanical break down! I had no previous experience with having a vehicle transported I had put out a request for estimates . Anthony from Premier Auto Shippers called to see if We still needed a shipper. I had already contacted a different company and paid a full deposit down of about $1000.00 for a stand by type shipment that could be 2 to 4wks before any one picked up our truck they wanted about 1800.00 for a guaranteed pickup date. I ran this by Anthony and he said he could do a lot better for us and they would only need the broker fee of a couple hundred dollars up front and 1000.00 on delivery of the truck to the truck company. He also said he could get us a truck in just a couple of days. I had the other company refund my deposit and went with Premiers offer, as it turned out Anthony had a truck scheduled the next day and we had our truck within 4 days for just a couple hundred dollars more than the stand by rate of the other company. Our truck arrived in Excellent condition and the trucker was top notch too! I cant say enough about how efficient and how smooth the whole process went.Thanks Anthony for keeping us informed and in touch with the driver thru the whole process! Highly recommend using this company! Thanks Rodger...[More]
By Rodger Fox on Premier Auto Shippers about 7 Hours Ago
Will use again. No problems. All calls answered in a timely manner and vehicle delivered with no damage....[More]
By R.S. Coulson on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review! Glad to be responsive and safe!...[More]
very smooth and easy. no hassles, did it all online, they gave me a 5 day window but picked it up on the very first day and was 2 hours early on the delivery time. was nice enough to wait till i got home...[More]
By rob scrogham on Montway Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Auto Transport delivered my car from San Francisco to Raleigh in September. The company provided great service! The pick-up and drop-off were online as promised. This was my first time using company to transport vehicles and I have to say Auto Transport really delivered beyond my expectations. I would recommend to anyone who is seeking auto transportation service!...[More]
By Qiming on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
The whole experience was seamless and a great experience. The Ace driver kept in constant contact and delivered my car early and right on time for me!!! My car was delivered after only 7 days, which I really needed. The quote was $825 and that is exactly what I paid, no hidden fees or the vehicle held hostage at the end. Both Matt and the Ace Auto Trans driver were professional to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend both of these companies to anyone needing to transport an automobile. The customer gets exactly what was quoted and described... no bait and switch. California to North Carolina without a hitch......[More]
By Sheila on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Thank you for your amazing five star recommendation, Sheila! Glad to hear it all went off without a hitch!!...[More]
Hello Everyone. I'm going to start with customers service, Excellent person, friendly and honest. About the price I was happy and i will not complain. My car was in the same condition as I left it. About the time it took to arrive, I love it only 3 day's. Overall I will recommended to everyone. Thank you Nicole, for the Excellent service and for the great Communication. Definitely count on me when I need your service again. ...[More]
By Alex Camacho on South Beach Transport about 7 Hours Ago
My new corvette was delivered to me with no problems at all. All the team members were friendly and courteous throughout this process and I couldn't have been happier...[More]
By Jeremy Walker on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
I hadn't arranged to have a car shipped for a number of years and was frankly a little apprehensive about the whole process. I need not have been! Jerry set up the process without a hitch ....and kept me informed throughout! Truck was picked up right on time...and then delivered a day early. Your driver - Leroy - was communicative, very pleasant, knowledgeable, and an absolute pleasure every step of the way. The only problem is that my wife fell in love with the 2015 Bimmer that was on the truck in front of us! This could be costly! Thanks Jerry! I'd use and recommend you and Mercury again! Richard Charlotte, NC...[More]
By Richard on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
First carrier did not pick up vehicle when promised and I contacted Auto Transport 123 with a request to pick up the vehicle in a very short time. They picked it up as requested and delivered it when promised. Driver was courteous and car was not damaged....[More]
By Terry on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
Great! The staff was very helpful and delivery was made on time. Communication was top notch! I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Luke on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
My experience with this company was beyond amazing. Danielle was more than accommodating and helpful! She stayed within my budget of $1150 and found me a carrier incredibly quickly, it took only four days after I first talked to her. She stayed in contact with me every step of the way and always emailed or called to check on the progress of the car! I was so scared to try this out but if I ever have to do this again she's who I'm going to! Big thanks to her! ...[More]
By Tyeisha Travis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tyeisha- What can I say?? ...[More]
Having never done this before, I called around seeking a good company. Transport king and Logistics hit the nail on the head. A rate very competitive, early pick up and on time delivery. Customer service was very good keeping me informed every step of the way....[More]
By Claire Sanborn on Transport King and Logistics about 8 Hours Ago
Fletcher was great to work with and he was very supportive throughout the whole transaction. I would highly recommend using this service. His experience and knowledge of the industry was invaluable which led to a very satisfied client. I shipped a Porsche 911 and needed someone reliable. They arrived early with no issues. Fletcher's service was responsive and prompt which is a huge help when entering into an agreement such as this. I was lucky to find Fletcher! Happy Client - Ray...[More]
By Ray on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 8 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 8 Hours Ago
Thanks Ray, Non Compensated.....Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard be and top rated Auto Transport)...[More]
Michael was very cooperative to process info. Whatever he talked us he delivered. I must confess none of my previous companies have been equivalent to this company. They picked up and dropped off my vehicle on the schedule I asked for. They shipped my car from New York to California. Though the delivery window was short but the car looked exactly which I handed over to them. No problem raised....[More]
By Gary Lauricella on Jim Ford Trucking about 8 Hours Ago
Driver was very nice and responsible person. They gave me calls to confirm the actual delivery and the pickup dates....[More]
By Xuedan Li on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
Setting up the transport was complicated due to my erratic schedule. Aaron handled every detail, including a couple of changes. He is a true professional! The driver showed up when he Said he would. He was VERY courteous, he spoke perfect English and he seemed to truly appreciate my business. He explained every step of the process and gave me a firm delivery date and approximate time. I was shipping a Ford F350 Dual Rear Wheel pickup truck and he handled it calmly like he does this every day of the week. NO PROBLEMS ON PICKUP!!!! Since I flew home the day of the pickup, I was there when the truck was delivered. The driver called before the delivery time to inform me that he would be 1 hour late. No problem since I was there and his delivery time was an approximation anyhow. The vehicle arrived in perfect condition. Again the driver (same driver as at pickup) was very courteous, professional and appreciative of my business. Also, NO PROBLEMS ON DELIVERY! I would 100% use this broker and transporter again. BOTH ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!...[More]
By Joe C. on Iron Auto Transport LLC about 9 Hours Ago
I shipped my car from Texas and it was supposed to be here by November 14. it is now nov 25 and it is still not here. I called to find out where my car was and when it will be here and nobody gave me answers, let alone, would not return my calls. The office ladies said I was not being cordial and all I was doing was asking about when my car will be here or the location. The ladies where rude and the owner was ruder. My daughter had to call to get the answers. She spoke to one of the owners and they told her she was not being cordial because she was inquiring about my car. They told her that it was late due to road conditions and that their trucks broke down. Do not use Campbell Boyz Trucking. They obviously do not know how to run a business. if they did, they would have communicated with me. I will tell everyone i know not to use this company for car transport....[More]
By Susan on Campbell Boyz Trucking LLC about 9 Hours Ago
The Best transporter that I have used so far, efficient, continuous follow up at very competitive cost!...[More]
By Ziad Alhassen on United Car Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Bernie was very friendly and walked me through the steps of transporting a vehicle. She answered all my questions and provided me with good advice and information. This company cares about their work and our driver "Antonio" was very friendly and professional. If you want to know how to transport/ ship your car, talk to Bernie. She put my mind at ease and had my car delivered fast and for a reasonable price. Thanks again Bernie!...[More]
By Marie C on Excellent Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 5 Hours Ago
Hi Marie, Thanks so much for writing such a nice review. You were a pleasure to partner with to get a good carrier to transport your Highlander. Yo...[More]
By Ziad Alhassen on United Car Transport about 9 Hours Ago
i had y fathers car shipped from orlando to miami and pickup and delivery was done in the same day, i amp very impressed with the service this company provided me. thank you....[More]
By Liz on D&G Professional Brokerage about 9 Hours Ago
I was amazed at the amount of high pressure trolls I incountered after requesting quotes. I decided to look at the top 3 rated companies and was extremely impressed with my choice. Mat was great. The car was picked up the same day and delivered early. The driver Alex was professional and very Careful with my new baby. I could not be happier with my choice....[More]
By Craig pender on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
We don't like high pressure trolls either! Glad we stood up to your research! Thanks, Craig!...[More]
I worked with Roger. Excellent communication throughout the entire process. My experience could not have been any better. I would definitely recommend Plaza Auto Transport based on my experience....[More]
By Rob Bourland on Plaza Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I needed to move a Class A motorhome out of a storage site and I requested quotes from an online site I found. I was bombarded with phone calls and emails from brokers looking to obtain my business. Jeff from Motor Movers Auto Transport emailed me and when I spoke with him I informed him of my situation and he was very professional and very responsive. Jeff even called me on Saturday and was looking for bids when everyone else told me that they would work on it on Monday. Jeff secured a competitive bid and was able to have the RV transported within the time frame we were looking for. I was very pleased with the Service and Price. I would definitely recommend this company and make sure you speak with Jeff. ...[More]
By Kameron S on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Account Executive about 9 Hours Ago
JEFF 480-428-1268 Kameron, It was a pleasure working for you and getting your Motor Home moved. We work 7 days a week for our customers and you had ...[More]
I got my car shited with this company thank you for helping move my car. Wil use again. Thank you again thorny...[More]
By Jerry on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
For the second time, our experience with National Car Transport was seamless, efficient and cost effective. Michael is a pleasure to work with. He is extremely attentive. I do not hesitate in recommending National Car Transport *****...[More]
By Chris M on National Car Transport about 10 Hours Ago
It was a nightmare for me when my previous company didn't show up even after couple of weeks awaiting. Then I phoned Jim and within a day he got my car picked up from Texas. I am decided to be stuck on this transporter because I know I will never get a company like they are. They are not only cost effective but hundred percent honest. They take high care of my car, as a result, no glitch. It was a seamless experience that I can never achieve from any other transporter....[More]
By Ciera Langston on Jim Ford Trucking about 10 Hours Ago
I've used a transport service once before, and this company is so much easier to work with. Their price quote was very reasonable, they were very polite and could answer all my questions, and they really made me feel like my car would be safe with them. My car is my baby so I was a little nervous, but it arrived right on time and in perfect condition. They made it a lot easier on me and I'd definitely trust them with my car again....[More]
By Dillon on Proven Auto Movers Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Thank you so much for a great service. Everything went smoothly, very happy with everything .Getting my car here was very fast. Thank you again for your kindness. If I ever need a car transported again I will call you.....[More]
By Ellen on South Beach Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Melanie, Just want to thank you so much. Our truck got here today.Gil the driverwas great. Can not say enough about how professional he was and how he did his job. Very cordial and called several times making sure we knew what was going on the entire process. Also truck got here so quick. (a matter of days) This was a dream vacation that went real bad when our truck broke down with our RV attached as we were all the way across the country. We never had to use a transport service before in our lives and it was a very scary process until we got referred to your company. Can not say enough about your EXCELLENT Service overall.I will be sure to recommend your services to anyone in the future. I would appreciate this industry being more honest like your company. Who would ever mind paying for a service as good as this. I dont understand why all the sneakiness in this industry I am just glad we found you guys and how forthright and honest and helpful you were. Thank you again and please post this on what ever website you can so people know who to use in the future.CAVALIER AUTO TRANSPORT FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely, Mary and Carlos V. Boca Raton Florida...[More]
By mary on Cavalier Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Service was exceptional. The only drawback was the vehicle was schedule for a Sunday pick-up which I thought was strange and a Sunday delivery -pickup was on a Monday and Delivery was made the following Friday. Otherwise excellent service and would recommend them to anyone. The cost of shipping for a sedan across country was extremely good...[More]
By P Flagg on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
My brother sold me two of his older cars, and we had them shipped from Denver to Oklahoma City. The pickup was a day later than we requested, but the shipping was so fast (less than 24 hours) that it more than made up for the short delay. The cars arrived in good condition, and the driver was very friendly. Very good experience!...[More]
By Susannah on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Sam did an outstanding job assisting me w my vehicle shipment. She assured me that the truck would be shipped to me in due time and ASG delivered. I will recommend ASG to other military members and I will directly reference Sam Anderson's contact info bc she took great care of me as a customer. Thanks for the service and honest business, ASG! -Jimmy Smith...[More]
By Jimmy Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com...LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK, TOO!! Jimmy, Thank you for your business and thank you for taking t...[More]
The contact person at Discount Auto & Truck Transporters, Steve, was very available and informative. He provided excellent communication and directions to make sure the transfer happened without a hitch. The car was picked up immediately from the dealership in California and got to Colorado a day early. It couldn't be delivered to me immediately because the weather here was so frigid the hydraulics on the delivery truck froze and the cars couldn't be taken off. But at the first chance, the next early evening, when the hydraulics were thawed, the car was delivered. The men were very nice and very careful. The car is perfect. Dirty of course, coming from that distance in winter weather. I'd recommend this service....[More]
By Barbara on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 11 Hours Ago
My BMW was delivered within 7 days. I was updated from time to time about the status my car. The delivery and pick up was on time. Angels Autos took good care of my car, it was in exact same condition at pick up as it was during the delivery. Extremely happy with the service. You guys rock !...[More]
By Ana on Angels Moving Autos about 11 Hours Ago
Everything was as promised. The delivery person was excelent with great service. I would do this again....[More]
By Gary on Auto Transport 123 about 11 Hours Ago
The carriers were very friendly and prompt with the delivery. The price of the transportation was a little above other quotes but we choose Direct Auto Express because of a good past experience. The carrier telephoned me to let me know when I could expect arrival and I really liked that....[More]
By Interstate Unlimited FCU on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Aaron was a big help with making out the original transport forms. Pick up was on time & drop off was quick & efficiently carried out. The truck driver was pleasant & couteous....[More]
By Carolyn on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
Driver called to arrange an early pickup which worked out fine. Driver called the destination party prior to delivery to arrange an appropriate drop off point. This company was at least $75.00 cheaper than any other I called. The process was simple and without a lot of "hard sell"....[More]
By George on Direct Express Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Very nice driver. His name was Mark and he waited for us to check the car and was very patient with us. I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct to anyone. This was the first time we ever bought a car out of state, they made the shipping process much more comforting. They stayed in touch the entire time and gave me updates as the vehicle was on its way to us from Florida. There was never a worry or doubt through this whole process as they made sure all our questions were answered and kept us in the loop. I encourage anyone buying or shipping a car out of state to reach out to Ship A Car Direct. They have a A+ rating with BBB. Extremely Satisfied. Melissa...[More]
By Melissa Sheppard on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Glad to be comforting throughout the process, Melissa! Thanks for the high recommendation!...[More]
I just wanted to put this out there about Mr. Bill and his company. I have not moved with him yet but I did contact him regarding the quote from the third party website. When you call the company you get the owner, Bill, on the phone which is really cool. Bill gave me all of the logistics about the move, cut his cost, and explained the whole process in detail. After we talked about the move, we talked about life and other things..."just shot the shit" for about 30 minutes. My wife and I haven't decided if she is going to drive her car or use Mr. Bill but if we decide to haul it, now or ever in the future, I will definitely call Mr. Bill and use his company. ...[More]
By Kenny on Transport Connection about 13 Hours Ago