View 143,887 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,888th Review now!
Webster Relocation
Phone Number:888-333-6343
Secondary Phone Number:479-641-2260
Website:
Time On Site:2 Years, 5 Months. Since 2/21/2012

Have your own experience with Webster Relocation to share?

• Next Reviews on Webster Relocation
    Subject: Watch out. Read the extensive fine print.
    Review:Abusive and vulgar owner. Waited now 18 days and they still could not schedule. Said I should have read the fine print better. "Average of 1-10 business days." That means a month or more unless you want decent service and they billed me 33... [ More ]
    Poster:Stan RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: A Huge Mistake to trust webster
    Review:Where should I start.... let me include you all into everything so when Webster decides to comment back, they don't have much to back up themselves with to try and look like they did all they can do. Please reviewers take in this comment knowing that... [ More ]
    Response:We move on average 300 to 400 happy customers vehicles a month. I am sorry she is upset, however. We do tell ALL of our customer there is a 1-10 business day windows for pickup at the regular price. This is informed to customer by verbal and written. It is also in multiple locations on our website and email. We do not try to hide this fact of the shipping of cars. If a customer would like their car moved sooner, there are other options for expediting a move. [ view ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:7/10/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the honesty and reliability of Webster. It was a refreshing change from the company I switched over from, where they had underpriced the shipment and lied to me about the timeline they could deliver, effectively wasting a... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan M
    Date:6/27/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Webster's Quality Performance
    Review:The service was courteous, efficient and extremely competitively priced. This company was reasonable in its promises and performance. Every company that I spoke with (about 10) had grandiose promises regarding pick up and delivery. And promises a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted Heyck
    Date:5/27/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit
    Review:I received my deposit refunded today from Webster Relocation. It took time to be posted to my credit card account. The entire amount was refunded. [ View ]
    Poster:Rhoda
    Date:5/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Review:We had a very good experience. Wayne was professional and courteous on the phone. He promptly understood our dilemma in needing to get our car from Florida to Buffalo New York A.S.A.P. The price was reasonable and the contact information was quick... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Jenkin
    Date:4/18/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: chevy pu
    Review:service was great.wayne was very honest and straight going.i am very pleased with the service and will use again. thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:dennis august
    Date:3/29/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I had a very easy time dealing with the folks involving the transport if my car . I was nervous but jarred Webster really made me rest easy with his through knowledge of the business and honest approach to describing how things are handled. I would ... [ More ]
    Poster:D glover
    Date:3/26/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Military Car Transport
    Review:I am going to tell the reader of my review of Webster Relocation that Wayne called me to inform me that my car that I had contracted with someone else was being manipulated. Wayne informed that the company I had originally contracted with had put my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Sheffield
    Date:3/23/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Review:I have used Webster Relocation on 3 occasions now and have had nothing but a GREAT experience with this company. They are courteous and worked very hard to get our cars transported in a timely and cost efficient matter. I will definitely use them aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracey Bartlebaugh
    Date:3/19/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Naperville to Albuquerque
    Review:I had an amazing quick painless experience getting my 2007 Yukon Denali shipped from Naperville Illinois to Albuquerque New Mexico. Webster Relocation answered all my questions, were very helpful and picked my vehicle up within 47 hours of placing or... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobbi Lynn
    Date:3/11/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: shipping experience
    Review:I have been using Webster Relocation for the last 7 months and I have shipped over 30 vehicles with them. I have never had a problem with them. They have always been 100% reliable. I would recommed Wayne and his staff to anyone who wants an honest up... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert McIlwain
    Date:3/10/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!
    Review:THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!! This was the worst experience ever and I am still dealing with the repercussions of it still. I spoke with a salesman about reserving a date for my car to be picked up. I had called a few other company's as well and deci... [ More ]
    Response:Definitely not a scam,,,,,, Car was picked up and delivered as agreed. The only this We were told in November was that the car had sand on it when it was delivered.This is the first I have heard of damages. The vehicle was insured during transit and I have contact the carrier also. I left message for customer and have not received a call back as of yet. I will leave more feedback when i know more. [ view ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:3/6/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: car pickup and delivery
    Review:The customer service throughout was excellent. Nick was knowledgeable and worked to meet my needs as a client. The driver was prompt, courteous and delivered the vehicle with no problems. I would definitely recommend this service! [ View ]
    Poster:Walter Page
    Date:2/26/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and price
    Review:Wayne Webster and his staff explained the brokerage/transport business to me. Although I had already booked another company, I switched to Webster because it matched the other price and was willing to negotiate with the driver about specific concerns... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Brown
    Date:2/21/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:We received the car in great shape, thank you for the great service and I will certainly use your service again if there is a need. I will also recommend you to family and friends. The one thing I really liked about them is their honesty, the person ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:2/18/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Northstar .transport was absolutely professional and easy to deal with. answered the phone every time I called. The staff and the driver answered all my questions promptly and honestly. I will definitely use Northstar Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/15/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for making this real easy !!!
    Review:Thanks a lot for making this move simple and enjoyable. The reps contacted me and promptly answered all the queries. The vehicle was picked up (TX) on time without any hassle. It was delivered at the destination (MA) a day later than promised but no ... [ More ]
    Poster:Santa C
    Date:2/13/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:The driver Marty was very helpful in answering any questions that I had. He kept me updated on arrival time and any delays he experienced along the way. [ View ]
    Poster:Erica C
    Date:2/13/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Company
    Review:I would like to thank everyone at Webster relocation, you guys where unbelievably fast and professional I couldn't of ask for a better company to handle the relocation of my cars. Once again thank you for your incredible service. Driver was on-time t... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur K
    Date:2/8/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Failure to complete
    Review:Deposit made 1/27/14. E-mailed 1/29 - if they could not pick up the car by the 30th evening, the seller would be out of town from 1/31 thru 2/5. Called and e-mailed no response. Finally e-mail with confirmation a truck would be there on the 3rd. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/6/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to NJ
    Review:Car picked up in NY 2 days after contact, delivered in 3 days. First time shipping, great experience. Driver contacts good, had all information and were courteous on pickup and delivery. Would definitely recommend Webster Relocation. [ View ]
    Poster:Janet Wolanske
    Date:2/6/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: INCOMPETENT
    Review:ordered transport jan. 7. they withdrew $125 deposit. 30 days later, nothing. Yesterday, they said they would refund $125. I made a plane reservation to Nashville to drive car myself to Austin. Whole experience was stupid. [ View ]
    Response:If Incompetent, then why, the day after this post was there was another order placed, another deposit paid and the vehicle moved within a few days to Kevin? I tried to call and was hung up on when I asked that. Confusing. Kevin was told that the price quoted was low and he wanted to try and keep it low from beginning. We did all we could trying to get done for lower price and did not happen. We do not want a customers money if we do not perform the job. We refunded deposit when he decided to fly to get vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:kevin miniat
    Date:2/4/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: 1979 Ford Bronco
    Review:Wayne went above and beyond to help me in getting our truck home! I would definitely recommend using them to move your vehicle. I will be, if the situation arises again. [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:1/31/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Felt like part of the family
    Review:I chose Webster Relocation for my auto transport needs because they took the time to explain to me how the process worked and worked with me to help me balance keeping my costs down and getting my car to me in a timely manner. I felt like they reall... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:1/28/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Finally an honest company
    Review:Wayne was honest and straightforward in helping me retrieve my broken down Explorer. Pricing was fair with no strings or add-ons, service was excellent and pick-up/delivery was on time with a courteous, professional driver. Would definitely use the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mat
    Date:1/27/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Taurus
    Review:Shipped a car from AZ to CA. got a zillion bids. Selected Webster. great price. within 24 hours car picked up. Delvd Sun 72 hrs later all is well. EZ and no hassle. great price. Ill use you again! Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Bill H
    Date:1/23/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Webster Relocation
    Review:Pickup on schedule, and delivered one day early. Three days total from Delaware ti Florida Auto in excellent shape. Cheapest of the estimates that I got. Outstanding job! [ View ]
    Poster:Bernard Fisk
    Date:1/22/2014 8:45:00 AM
    Subject: Hard workers with honest efforts
    Review:I needed a small car (saturn sky) shipped from Florida to Illinois. Webster had a good price ($500 mid-way between others lowest & highest bids). Took a little longer than expected to pick up the car, BUT Webster representatives made the extra... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike C
    Date:1/21/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review:I spoke with A LOT of people to try to set something to ship my vehicle and had a couple let downs going with other companies. I spoke with Corey and explained all the BS I did not want to go through and he worked with me to get it done as soon as po... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:1/16/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Review:The service was awesome. It was delivered before the 23rd and Alex was awesome with a great personality. Thank you so much and God bless ya real good...... Olivia Booth [ View ]
    Poster:Olivia B.
    Date:12/27/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I would like to commend you on your excellant service. The experience with your company was very much appreciated and the way everything was handled was with complete perfection. Thank you for making the ease of shipping our car a very hass... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynne Rose
    Date:12/27/2013 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: car transported from Florida to Mass
    Review:Following my initial outreach for service I received numerous solicitations. Webster Relocation stood out from the crowd with their knowledge, assurances, and price. They were most helpful and accommodating to my senior mother in Florida, and profess... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Belanger
    Date:12/26/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Webster Relocation - auto transport review
    Review:This was my second auto transport with Webster (round-trip to LA and back associated with a college internship). Corey at Webster was extremely helpful and kept me informed throughout the process. My car arrived earlier than forecast and in great s... [ More ]
    Poster:Liam Holland
    Date:12/24/2013 9:18:00 AM
    Review:Awesome customer service, she was able to tell me when another car in my location was available for pickup so I can arrange my car for the same day. It allowed for a better chance of someone picking up both car since we don't get many auto transport... [ More ]
    Poster:John C
    Date:12/23/2013 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Miata Move
    Review:Pleasant experience getting my car transported to our retirement home. Price was within the average for the several companies I received quotes from. - Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed T
    Date:12/11/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Raised Price On Us!
    Review:...I'll start with the bad so you can know what you're getting upfront!..... When I initially called I was told that my two cars would ship for $1,400-$1600 and it was great that I had called so far ahead of time (3 weeks) because it would not be an... [ More ]
    Response:Customer needed a precise date that we did not know about until 4 days before it had to be scheduled. We gave him the option with the expedited price or leaving at original price. He opted for expedited to get on specific date. Only reason price changed was the customer had to have done right away. Most are picked up in 1-10 business days as it says in our quote. We called when vehicles were told by him that he was satisfied. [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:12/10/2013 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Consider Yourself Warned
    Review:Buyer Beware, I read the reviews, thought I could trust this business, and yes fell for the God Bless on the emails. Needed my car moved from TN to FL. Needed on or about a certain date. Received many quotes but picked Webster due to cost and ea... [ More ]
    Response:Customer was told about a window of pickup of 1-10 business days and opted to set up at a lower price to get done. He was told by me, Wayne, that if he wanted the car delivered in a smaller window it would cost more. His vehicle was picked up on the 5th business day. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:12/9/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service for the delivery of my car from Ohio to Arizona!
    Review:It was my first experience with having my car shipped and it was being shipped 2,000 miles away! I was nervous searching for appropriate companies at first and with the prices being so high I didn't think it was possible to ship my car. But Webster r... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan Long
    Date:12/3/2013 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service for the delivery of my car from Ohio to Arizona!
    Poster:Jordan Long
    Date:12/3/2013 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: It's a pleasure to do business with Webster.
    Review:After over a week of getting the run around from several brokers, none of which guaranteed door to door service, I called Webster. Jarred was personable, patient (I'm a private owner, first time move) and informative. His fee was reasonable and withi... [ More ]
    Poster:J AVER
    Date:12/3/2013 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:I want to Thank Webster Transport for not only bidding a very fair price! but pick up and delivery on the days they said would be done! excellent job! I would hire them again! My auto was delivered to me in three days, in great condition! They k... [ More ]
    Poster:shirley
    Date:12/2/2013 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: pricing
    Review:I left my feedback not really expecting any response. I was actually surprised to see that Jarred from Webster Relocation, had responded back immediately to let me know he was working on correcting the situation. He did just that, and resolved my c... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronika Kendall
    Date:11/27/2013 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: A Blessing!
    Review:I was so please to find a family owned Christian company to work with in transporting my vehicle. Nick was very clear and upfront with me about the entire transaction and how things would work with the transport. He made a confusing job very cl... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:11/27/2013 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Webster Relocation is recommended
    Review:There were many firms contacted me. I researched around ten firms for their online reviews. I chose Webster Relocation because: 1) it has been in business since 2000, 2) reasonable price ($950 among competitor of $875 to $1050), 3) a good website, an... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:11/25/2013 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Choose Webster
    Review:Webster got my vehicle delivered very quickly with no damages! They were very friendly and honest. I would most definitely use them again as well as recommend them! Ask for Jarred. He was very helpful. This was my first transport and he took the... [ More ]
    Poster:Latoya Anderson
    Date:11/19/2013 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Broker Transport Service
    Review:Excellent staff service and follow up. The carrier they selected did a good job and I did not have any problems. I would definitely use Webster Relocation again! I believe they will always deliver what they promise. Thanks for the excellent service! [ View ]
    Poster:JA Farmer
    Date:11/18/2013 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit
    Review:Deposit was taken on line without a contract or shipper's information. I cancelled the pick-up and was told that I would not get my deposit back that I paid on-line. Poor business practice and I should have seen the RED FLAG to not pay before having... [ More ]
    Response:After the customer placed the order/paid the deposit online, we had a driver dispatched 14 minutes after the order was placed. The customer then called and cancelled the order with us. Going by our "Terms and Agreements" which she would have agreed to by placing said order - these are made very clear in our emails as well as on our webpage. By cancelling the order after a driver being assigned, she forfeited the brokering fee because at that point, we did in fact "broker" out her car, which IS our job. This is a simple case of a customer not calling to ask questions prior to placing an order, and obviously signing contracts and paying for services before reading the terms of said contracts. I regret that I cannot refund a deposit after my employees have done their jobs, but also hope that she (the customer) will read/ask questions before she decides to accuse a company of having "Poor business practices". She obviously has no idea/ how the brokering process works and didn't care enough to pick up the phone. I (personally) find it rather funny that she didn't really even post the reason she cancelled. But accuses us being a bad company anyway. I wish any company that she does business with in the future the greatest of luck! [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah Bloxsom
    Date:11/18/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review: Thanks so much for getting my car safely and affordably to Dallas ! Will definitely keep you in mind when the car has to come back to Florida. Best regards, Anthony Lordi [ View ]
    Poster:A Lordi
    Date:11/13/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transaction!
    Review:I have nothing but praise for your company and the service. Once I started looking you were the first call I received, even after looking at other quotes and companies Webster just stuck out as the most competitive and best customer service. Thank y... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Cooper