View 169,419 Reviews on 3,821 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,420th Review now!

View Webster Relocation's New Profile

Time On Site:3 Years, 7 Months. Since 2/21/2012
MC-Ff 10601
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Webster Relocation to share?

• Next Reviews on Webster Relocation
    Subject: Webster Relocation: Easy Shipment, Good Service
    Review:I shipped 2 cars with Webster relocation. Overall, I was very pleased. They are not great at email, but if you call in and talk to Jonathan you will get great service and recommendations. He was very sensitive to minimizing cost to me, but present... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:9/2/2015 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Handled very professionally from start to finish We will use them again Nick was always helpful each time I called and always very courteous. The driver was also very courteous and willing to do what was necessary to complete the order. Thanks... [ More ]
    Poster:AUTO RANCH
    Date:8/26/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: really great service, thanks for taking care of me
    Review:thanks for your services, i don't trust too many people with transporting my car across the country but this company did an amazing job. i cannot tell you how much i appreciate it and will def recommend you if i know anyone else that needs there car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy N
    Date:8/18/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Webster Relocation Service
    Review:The process was painless. The company picked up and delivered as promised. I would recommend them to friends and family!! I thought the price was reasonable. I felt confident that my car would be safe. The drivers were very professional in their... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph Opacic
    Date:8/17/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Important UPDATE be sure to read my previous review
    Review:So got a call from Wayne that went to my voicemail saying he was going to credit $75 of the money that he was charged as my husband explained it was told to him that they felt terrible about the service they provided, see my review below, and didn't ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:8/10/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle
    Review:Great experience top to bottom. Strong communications great transaction - will use again. Timing was as agreed Delivery was well communicated Delivery was as agreed Friendly broker and driver [ View ]
    Poster:Mark H
    Date:7/25/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Buyer Beware!!
    Review:I got a great quote to ship 2 vehicles, a car and motorcycle. The car was ready, but the motorcycle was being worked on. During our first conversation, we were asked to put down a deposit of $100 for each vehicle. I explained that the motorcycle was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dylan
    Date:7/23/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: AAAAAA ++++++++
    Review:hello.....have used wayne at webster relocation many many times and got perfect service ! will use this company over and over... GREAT COMPANY ! GOOD PRICES ! VERY DEPENDABLE ! VERY RESPECTFUL ! [ View ]
    Poster:coyote
    Date:7/21/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Satisfaction
    Review:I would definitely use this company again. Time of pickup, delivery time, and price quoted was all as agreed. Company seemed geniunely concerned that I was taken care of and pleased with their service. Company was always available for communicatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Terrie
    Date:7/18/2015 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to CA transport
    Review:Car was picked up promptly and delivered in under a week. There was a minor issue with the driver regarding the final price, but this was resolved quickly by Webster. Would definitely recommend the company. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharon M
    Date:7/16/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: webster saved my butt and still saved me money !! $$
    Review:Well we're to begin , when I first was in need for transport of my car I was very unknowing about this industry or the steps and process of getting it moved ... well this made me weary of who to go with but after I found out how to apply for a quote ... [ More ]
    Poster:mark d
    Date:7/11/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: car move CA to ar
    Review:Moved back to Arkansas so I decided to get someone based out of Arkansas. The setup was easy and quick. Car was picked up in 5 days. Carrier had 2 drivers so it got to destination in 3 days. Car was good on delivery. I worked with Nick mostly. [ View ]
    Poster:carol
    Date:7/11/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:They did a great job transporting my suv. Customer service was very good and professional! The truck driver was very nice and took his time loading my "baby" onto his truck. Webster Relocation has been the best and the most reasonable I hav... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:7/8/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Worst customer service EVER
    Review:Started out nice and friendly, but they took WAY OVER ten days to pick my freaking car up. And then the carrier charged us 200 bucks extra. They could not give me or date or time, they just threw the day for pick up on me randomly. They told us that ... [ More ]
    Response:Price does not change ever unless extenuating circumstances. Such as changing dates, times, locations and vehicle. Customer changed dates of available and was explained by email and phone that this could and would change price and timing for pick up and delivery. As you see the vehicle was delivered on time with verified approval from the customer. I am sorry that I could not help the customer understand any further. [ view ]
    Poster:Mayra Fabacher
    Date:7/7/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!
    Review:These people are a bunch of scammers. At first, Nick Pride was very respectful and professional. He lures you with a low quote offer ( in my case two cards for $1,475 + $200 deposit) however once you accept and put in a deposit of $200 then the n... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: Stay away from this companyy
    Review:After I foolishly made an upfront payment on 6/5 I heard nothing from this company until I started emailing and calling them for status. I finally cancelled the order with Gary on Monday 6/22 and I was told to contact Wayne "the owner" to ... [ More ]
    Response:Customer not returning any calls and/or messages. Trying to correct any concerns is hard to do when no contact. [ view ]
    Poster:John Jones
    Date:6/26/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Customer Service
    Review:Contacted Wayne and he is a great salesman, very smooth talker. After they get your $250 deposit they do nothing for you. I was told if he didn't arrange shipment they would refund the $250. Well they told me that it would be cash or money order u... [ More ]
    Response:Accepted order and dispatched. We were told that customer was to pay remainder with CC when dispatched. When dispatched to carrier, card was declined. Customer called and canceled the next day. And yes if we don't arrange shipment we will refund. However we did arrange the shipment with the carrier as agreed. Since then I have called the customer 3 times with no response. [ view ]
    Poster:Allan
    Date:6/6/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: VERY BAD COMPANY IN USA
    Review:PLZ NEVER GIVE ANY BUSINESS THIS LIAR PERSON NICK...... THEY WILL CHARGED U HIDDEN FEE LIKE 200 $ OR MORE N KEEP SAYING THT U CAR WILL PCK UP BUT BIG LIAR COMPANY ..NEVER TRUST ... MY PICK UP DATE WAS 05/24/2015 ...STILL THEY DNT PICK UP BCZ THEY NEE... [ More ]
    Response:This customer asked for a lower price and when vehicle did not get moved we re-explained to him that at the lower price it may not. and we restated the regular price multiple times. We refunded customers money since he did not understand the process. [ view ]
    Poster:hemal patel
    Date:6/4/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: This company is awesome
    Review:I was more than happy with my service with Webster relocation. they told me my vehicle would be picked up within 1 to 10 business days, however, they were able locate a carrier minutes after I placed my order. Their customer service was amazing. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Desiree
    Date:5/28/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Saved me 200 for this move
    Review:All the prices I received were 200 or more higher. Amanda explained how the process works and if I had time I could save. I took advantage of that and saved more than 200. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:5/28/2015 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: they have great service and timely support would definitely use again
    Review:I contacted them and I've never done this before. They gave me a great price and move my car in the exact time frame I was requesting after explaining the process to me. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:5/28/2015 2:50:00 AM
    Subject: Extraordinarily Disappointed
    Review:Having read Webster's response to my review, I would add to my review that their defensive and inaccurate account of how things transpired only adds to my belief that they are a company to be wary of. Yes, I was informed that the cost could go up as... [ More ]
    Response:Duplicate review: This customer was quoted in March and was told the price may change by the time in May the vehicle needed to be moved. Customer changed to short timeline after order was replaced. I wish we could have kept the lower price due to the circumstances, however we would not have had it moved in their time frame at the lower price. The customer was informed well in advance that it would be higher price and told us to "get it done". [ view ]
    Poster:Extraordinarily Disappointed
    Date:5/20/2015 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Webster came through
    Review:Webster is working with me on issues that resulted outside of the contract window. This is very refreshing that a company is very concern about customer satisfaction and they treat their customers like most companies should. I would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:dave johnson
    Date:5/5/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Service
    Review:I was quoted 475, paid 800 after being told repeatedly the price would be what was quoted. They never return phone calls. I wanted to cancel after not getting results and was told I wouldn't get my deposit back. I advised them I had bad brakes but t... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret Beltran
    Date:4/28/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job for the price
    Review:I shipped my vehicle from Illinois to New York and placed an order with this company...There were no additional charges and the service was excellent . The car was delivered with care, on time and the driver was always reachable to track status. Grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Venkat Kolluru
    Date:4/24/2015 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Continuing to do a great job!
    Review:////////////////////////////////////////// - These guys are GREAT! This was my second experience with Websters and I ill continue to work with them from now on! - Thanks for always picking up my calls! //////////////////////////////////////... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Moran
    Date:4/10/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Delievery
    Review:I had never shipped or transported a vehicle. I spoke to the first person that called me which was Webster(Nick). He explained the services and the cost with a DEPOSIT. Then started receiving calls from other companies telling me that I was a fool to... [ More ]
    Poster:J. McMahon
    Date:2/12/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:I had got a quote from Webster for $825 to ship my vehicle from California to Kansas. I gave them a $125 deposit, and within 3 days my vehicle was on the road! I had spoke to Wayne, and he was very professional, and curteous. I was contaed by the... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Everything went smooth and I would certainly use them again. Jonathan was super pleasant to work with and perform above and beyond. Thanks Jonathan! [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:2/6/2015 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: Truthful and Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I am amazed at how well my transportation process went. I purchased a 2012 Audi the 3rd of November. I went online to get a quote on the shipment. After submitting my form about 3 minutes later I received a call. I was greeted with Charlotte from Web... [ More ]
    Poster:Angel
    Date:11/26/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: False Order
    Review:Webster placed an order that I never requested, on 11/4/14. I replied same day that I never placed an order with them. I heard nothing back. I placed a real order with Auto Shipping Group and on 11/7/14 they informed me there was a double booking.... [ More ]
    Response:Customer did call and place order over phone, gave us address and 3 different phone numbers, including multiple names. Left us email about canceling on Saturday. We canceled when we received this on Monday. I do not know what more could have been done to make David Happy? [ view ]
    Poster:David Humphrey
    Date:11/8/2014 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: thanks for the help!
    Review:great company. i'll be honest, i was pretty worried at first. but johnathan from this company webster relocation took care of everything. he got in contact with me right when i requested a quote and handled everything. my car was picked up waaaaay ea... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnathan
    Date:10/30/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: made everything very smooth, thank you
    Review:Thanks for making my move as easy as possible. My care got here this morning on an open carrier from denver. everything looks great and it only took 2 days! would highly recommend this company if you are moving your car. i actually had another compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:9/24/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Buyer Beware
    Review:This BROKER hounded me with automatic e mails. When I finally did make phone contact and agreed upon the price he wanted to increase the delivery time and wasnt sure he could honor the price. The decision to look elsewhere came when I called the offi... [ More ]
    Response:Never placed and order. I ave attempted to call this customer multiple times and he has not returned my call as of yet. Again, I invite him or any customer, with any issue to call me to resolve the issue with our company or carrier. We did not hound this customer in and way. Two quotes that were requested by the customer and one after he called us. He asked us for a lower price than quoted and we informed him it may take longer at the lower price. This was done verbally and in email. We can not Guarantee a quick service at a lower price. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:9/16/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: outstanding comany to work with, it was a pleasure
    Review:I would like to personally thank you Wayne for your outstanding service in moving my Toyota to California. I have a lot on my plate right now and you really handled everything smoothly and right on time! Should I ever move again you will be the first... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony H
    Date:9/14/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:Although Webster Relocation is a broker and treated me well, I would highly recommend that you inquire who the carrier is before you contract with them. Ed Pour(Carrier) had a driver who drove my truck and stole a car charger from my vehicle. How d... [ More ]
    Response:I invite him or any customer with any issue to call me to resolve any issues with our company. We strive to maintain high quality carrier working with us. The carrier had a delivery receipt and showed vehicle was delivered in good condition. I have contacted the carrier and we are investigating any issues on mileage. [ view ]
    Poster:Lance
    Date:8/25/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Customer Service
    Review:I hired Webster Relocation to transport my car from my father's home in South Carolina to mine in San Francisco on 8/8/14. I was promised pickup in 1-10 business days and put down a deposit of $125 on my credit card. It was made clear to everyone... [ More ]
    Response:Yes, we did have a carrier for the customers pickup on the 10th business day and the 150 extra that the carrier was to get was from us. We honor what we quote and when we have all the correct information. Sometimes there are last minute bookings in the shipping industry. As we try to meet our customers requests and needs. The cancellation email came after we ad dispatched our driver to pickup the vehicle. The carrier had a message from us at their office from the evening of the 21st. They did not get it until the morning of the 22nd. The reason the carrier was upset was that the car was in the driveway and the driver was told that our customer did not want them to pickup the car? We are sorry that Heather is upset, but the person we contacted for pickup of the vehicle was the person Heather had given us the phone number for. Heather is getting her money back from the deposit that was paid. [ view ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:8/22/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to do business with, will save your number for future work
    Review:webster relocation had my honda civic picked up from my door in long island. i flew to california and the vehicle was there in 2 days! such a pleasure to work with you Mr Webster, I may be contacting you again should i need more services [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:8/21/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional
    Review:I selected Webster because of the price and a few good reviews and entered a car transport request and deposit on 7/29. After not even a hint of when my car would be picked up and many contact attempts I was able to get in touch with someone on 8/20.... [ More ]
    Response:Yes, the order did not move for 21 days. He was informed that the move was a very hard location and stated to us that he was not in a hurry and wanted to keep the price down. When he called and canceled, he was refunded immediately. Our company does not want or need a customers money for a job or work that we do not do. We are very straight forward on this. If we do not move you vehicle within 1-10 business days, we will not charge you. I can not change this customers mind or attitude, however, I hope our future customers do understand that we strive to meet our customers needs and expectations the are relayed to us by the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Unsatisfied Customer
    Date:8/20/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Webster Relocation review
    Review:You did absolutely super - I will not hesitate to use you again or to refer you to others. The service was excellent, prompt and all my questions were answered very quickly by both the Webster service representative and the transport drivers [ View ]
    Poster:Ed W
    Date:8/16/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: bait and switch - delayed pickup and charged more
    Review:To get business, prompt delivery and better pricing was offered. As soon as deposit was provided, it became more and more difficult to deal with them. The car was picked up after few days delay and I was charged $200 more than original price. Be awar... [ More ]
    Response:When a customer asks for expedited service after the order is placed, the price does change. We do explain in the first and following emails to all customers timing and pricing. While I am sorry this customer was upset, I can not change that the customer changed requirements after setting up the move and price. [ view ]
    Poster:SP
    Date:8/14/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: non-performance
    Review:I had a pick up date to transport my bass boat either in or on a truck, not towed. The pick up date came and went. No transporter. I tried to get something definite from Wayne, but that never happened. The guy who bought my boat also called and got t... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:8/7/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: got my truck from CO to FL cheap and on time!
    Review:Thanks Wayne for getting my truck back to florida, i will definitely use your services again and would highly recommend this company. car got here with no problem. other companies gave me a cheaper price but were just bsing me, it was ridiculous. whe... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Hansler
    Date:8/4/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and communication.
    Review:Service was timely and jarred was very responsive to our needs. Truck was picked up and delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:7/31/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Watch out. Read the extensive fine print.
    Review:Abusive and vulgar owner. Waited now 18 days and they still could not schedule. Said I should have read the fine print better. "Average of 1-10 business days." That means a month or more unless you want decent service and they billed me 33... [ More ]
    Response:First, who compensated him for this? Second, there is no fine print anywhere with us. The customer wanted to move his vehicle at lower price, vehicle was available for 8 business days when asked us why it was not moving. I told him the average is 1-10 business days. He said that was not any where on our forms. We post this everywhere. After a thorough cussing from the customer I told him that if this turned him into a monster tike he was acting, I would refund all his money and he could go elsewhere. [ view ]
    Poster:Stan RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: A Huge Mistake to trust webster
    Review:Where should I start.... let me include you all into everything so when Webster decides to comment back, they don't have much to back up themselves with to try and look like they did all they can do. Please reviewers take in this comment knowing that... [ More ]
    Response:We move on average 300 to 400 happy customers vehicles a month. I am sorry she is upset, however. We do tell ALL of our customer there is a 1-10 business day windows for pickup at the regular price. This is informed to customer by verbal and written. It is also in multiple locations on our website and email. We do not try to hide this fact of the shipping of cars. If a customer would like their car moved sooner, there are other options for expediting a move. [ view ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:7/10/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the honesty and reliability of Webster. It was a refreshing change from the company I switched over from, where they had underpriced the shipment and lied to me about the timeline they could deliver, effectively wasting a... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan M
    Date:6/27/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Webster's Quality Performance
    Review:The service was courteous, efficient and extremely competitively priced. This company was reasonable in its promises and performance. Every company that I spoke with (about 10) had grandiose promises regarding pick up and delivery. And promises a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted Heyck
    Date:5/27/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit
    Review:I received my deposit refunded today from Webster Relocation. It took time to be posted to my credit card account. The entire amount was refunded. [ View ]
    Poster:Rhoda
    Date:5/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Review:We had a very good experience. Wayne was professional and courteous on the phone. He promptly understood our dilemma in needing to get our car from Florida to Buffalo New York A.S.A.P. The price was reasonable and the contact information was quick... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Jenkin