View 152,539 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,540th Review now!

View Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Excellent service. Give exact quote with no surprises. The driver took care of my vehicle as if it was his own. Other companies give you false quotes. [ View ]
    Poster:earnest
    Date:11/21/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:Sam was great! Everything he said was spot on! He updated us all along the way!! There was no hidden fees. The price never changed. Our car was delivered in great condition! Sam was honest and reliable and made it stress free! [ View ]
    Poster:Patty Rudee
    Date:11/20/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: #1 Auto Transport
    Review:The truck was picked up and delivered within the time frame promised. All questions were answered honestly by #1 Auto Transport. The price agreed upon was not changed. I would recommend #1 Auto Transport for everyones shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:11/18/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: these guys are squared away
    Review:these guys did everything they said they would, my cars got where they needed to go on time and undamaged. When i needed them to arrange special billing, they did it no problem and didn't overcharge me for the service. I would recommend these guys ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Moditch
    Date:11/18/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: 71 GTX
    Review:Vick was a no bull kinda guy. Told me up front how car transport works something I did not from others. And trust me when I say I shopped around. They even took a 100 dollar cut in their fee to get my car to me on budget. They called and kept me up ... [ More ]
    Poster:jassen
    Date:11/18/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:Wow! This company is fantastic to say the least! I contacted several companies about transporting my car from NM to NY. My husband is in the military and we are relocating and the car was my responsibility to take care of. After having a couple compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Caitlin Johnson
    Date:11/18/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting
    Review:Excellent service from the initial phone call with Mickey to get a quote all the way to the delivery of the vehicle! Don't be fooled by other companies offering a lower price for transport. Do your research and check the customer ratings/reviews on... [ More ]
    Poster:Lydia
    Date:11/18/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transport company to ship a vehicle. I was shipping my first bought truck from Page, AZ to Temecula, CA. I had about 20-30 calls in 2 days. All sorts of quotes from companies all over the united states. I took the... [ More ]
    Poster:Raphael Pellegrino
    Date:11/14/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: They Rock.
    Review:Sam took care of my car and made sure everything got handled. They picked up the car on time and when they said they would. In this day and age, standing behind your word and honoring what you say is just not done, except for SAM. To put the icing on... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:11/14/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great job Number 1!
    Review:This was the first time we have ever had to ship a vehicle and was very worried about the whole process. Max from Number 1 was knowledgeable and understanding of our concerns. He was easy to communicate with and responded quickly to each question we... [ More ]
    Poster:John Kelly
    Date:11/11/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Number 1 Auto Transport
    Review:Mickey with Number 1 Auto Transport has been shipping my jeep wrangler back and forth from my house in South Hampton NY to my house in Raleigh NC for the last few years. His customer service is impeccable and his drivers are amazing. They are always ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Gut
    Date:11/7/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect service
    Review:After receiving a ton of quotes from all sorts of companies, I went to TransportReviews.com to study up on which companies were the best. I went with Number One Auto. Their fee was competitive, their professionalism and knowledge was excellent, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim P
    Date:11/4/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:For everyone who is reading this review, take serious consideration of what I have I say. I have a daughter that goes to university in the state of New Mexico and she is Canadian. My neighbour sold me her 2000 Nissan Maxima which was in excellent con... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan D.
    Date:11/4/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant Service - THANK YOU JOSEPH CARTER
    Review:Everyone at Number 1 Auto Transport were very very good. They did what they promised - picking up our car on time and getting it there on (really before) time. Our salesperson, dispatcher and driver were both very knowledgeable, professional and ef... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Minto
    Date:11/4/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellant Service
    Poster:Robert Minto
    Date:11/4/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: great service and very reliable
    Review:I called around on a Thursday to get the best quote. After calling a few other transport company’s I got the best quote from Mickey at number 1 Auto Transport. The car got picked up on Friday in OH and delivered on Saturday to Atlanta GA. It w... [ More ]
    Poster:Uwe
    Date:11/4/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Only Guys to Use to Ship a Car
    Review:Rob and Joe were awesome! I had a problem because of my misunderstanding and Rob helped devise a solution within a few hours to get me my car on time. I can not say enough good things about Number 1 Auto...they live up to their name! [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn
    Date:11/4/2014 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Extremely Satisfied Customer
    Review:Hello, #1 Auto Transport Company was a pleasure to do business with. Mickey was very helpful and honest. My phone calls were returned promptly and Mickey made sure to put my mind at ease about the entire process. Mickey answered all my questions and... [ More ]
    Poster:JVD
    Date:11/3/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience.
    Review:Excellent Service. Everything was on time as promised. Highly Recommended. I used his service twice to transport my Ford Taurus from NJ to FL, FL to Ca. Car was picked up at my doorstep and handed over at the required destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Sammy
    Date:10/30/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Number 1 auto- nj to utah.
    Review:Very simple process. Sam answered every question I had and followed up on my ETA requests within an hour everytime. Very smooth and professional would recommend to anyone to ship their car [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:10/29/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: 1942 White WWII half track
    Review:This truck was a very unique and hard vehicle to transport. Sammy's service was great and the price was resonable. I will keep using your service and refering others in the near future. Thanks Bob Michiels [ View ]
    Poster:Bob MichielsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER
    Review:I called #1 Auto Transport to transport our van from Maine to Florida and they delivered ON TIME & for the AMOUNT THEY QUOTED without any problems what so ever!!! I trust Joe Carter and Rob Taylor who both gave me exact information and assurance ... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor Becker
    Date:10/27/2014 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:At first I was overwhelmed with so many transport companies to choose from. Number 1 auto transport made me feel more at ease with getting my mother's car down to Florida. Pickup and drop off was fine. My mother was very happy with the service. I'm ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie
    Date:10/27/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Sam at Number 1 was very knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me get my car transferred from Albuquerque to Denver in the right amount of time. My car arrived the next day after pick up and was in the same condition as it was picked up. Great job! [ View ]
    Poster:kpetty999
    Date:10/22/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto trasnport
    Review:Was treated well. Any questions I had were answered on the spot. And all promises were kept. Great people to work with. Made it as simple as one phone call. [ View ]
    Poster:jon lucasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellenct Customer Service
    Review:This is our first experience dealing with Number 1 Auto Transport. I worked directly with Mickey and he was very professional and responded very quickly. I will be doing business with him again in the future. I will also recommend him every chance I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn MorrisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 2012 Lexus ES 330
    Review:I was very pleased with the service level offered by Number 1 Auto Transport. The transport was on time and the price was competitive and fair. This was one of the best auto shipping experience I ever had. Whenever I had a question someone was the... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/20/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and on time delivery.
    Review:I was looking for a reliable auto transport to ship my car from new jersey to Georgia. I came across Number 1 auto transport on yelp and the reviews were excellent. So I called them and talked to Sam. He was feeling sad that he cant give me any lesse... [ More ]
    Poster:Shraddha
    Date:10/17/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Review:Best price, outstanding service, superb customer service. No wonder they call it Number 1 Auto Transport!I did not know how competitive the auto transport market was. I received so many quotes, calls & emails but the reviews had me skeptical. Aft... [ More ]
    Poster:Annamaria
    Date:10/16/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic job!
    Review:I usually do not write reviews but this is my second time shipping with this company. Mickey was great from start to finish, he made sure that i was kept in the loop on both ends. The driver was nice and on time but didn't speak English well. Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:10/16/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Two thumbs up
    Review:Great group of people...great service...overall experience was a positive one...driver was nice and delivery of my vehicle was a smooth transaction. If I ever need shipping services again your my guys. Keep up the good work. Go cowboys! Just joking g... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian B.
    Date:10/16/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:When I began looking for a transportation company I had many obstacles. Many transportation companies wanted my money upfront before any pickup was arranged. Online there were some transportation companies that were scamming customers. I called many ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nickolas
    Date:10/15/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle and I MUST ADMIT that while I was scared of transporting my brand new MB E350, Mickey assured me that they are the best in the industry. I must say that I agree (in spite of not having a comparison-... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard K
    Date:10/14/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Review:I spoke to Mickey to get my car shipped from Florida to New York and the process was easy and smooth. Number 1 guided me from quote to pickup until delivery. Everything was on time and in perfect condition. Will definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:10/14/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: On Time All Expectations Exceeded
    Review:From the time I talked with Max, I knew that there was something right about this company. No pushiness. No they weren't the first company to call me when I started looking for quotes to move my classic 55 Buick, but they were the one I went with t... [ More ]
    Poster:Deryl
    Date:10/14/2014 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 chevelle ss body shell
    Review:A little Leery at first but I've never used a broker or transport company off the Internet Mickey Bar at number one transport got the job done for reasonable price undamaged door to door one day I would definitely use them again thanks Mickey you're... [ More ]
    Poster:pat Whalen
    Date:10/13/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Joseph Carter
    Review:Joseph Carter of Number One Auto Transport is a true professional in the Auto Transport Business. He is one of the best that I have ever worked with. Everything was completed exactly as he said it would be. He made no false promises and was up f... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Hill
    Date:10/12/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB JOE!
    Review:I felt more comfortable using a local transport service. Joe took the time to explain his industry and why the prices are all different. The service overall was great. When my daughter is finished with school in AZ you will be shipping it back to us.... [ More ]
    Poster:Lenny
    Date:10/12/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Review:One must be flexible with interstate transport. All was well and drivers were pretty cool! I would use these guys again should the need arises. [ View ]
    Poster:hugh
    Date:10/12/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to Michigan
    Review:I have used Number 1 Auto Transport several times and Sam is not only very responsive but a great communicator. Nice to have a company I can trust for customers and Dealer exchanges. [ View ]
    Poster:Ken Held
    Date:10/11/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU MAX
    Review:My sales rep was Max, he explained the process throughly. The driver kept me updated throughout the whole transport. The pickup and drop off went went smoothly. I would recommend to friends and family. Thanks again for the good work! :) [ View ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:10/10/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Company!
    Review:My experience with this company was great! The employees were very professional & knowledgeable. They communicated with me throughout the entire process. I own a very special car & they assured me that it would be well taken care of during... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn McGee
    Date:10/10/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:I needed to ship something that had many stipulations. Do not hesitate to use. I highly recommend, especially with unique items. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:10/9/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU HAROLD!
    Review:My experience with number 1 auto transport was a positive one. I spoke with the sales rep named Harold. He told me my vehicle would be picked up on Wednesday or Thursday and they picked up on Wednesday. Was extremely happy because i really needed to... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenn
    Date:10/8/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful cross-country move
    Review:Had a seamless experience moving my BMW across the country. Pickup and drop-off were timely and professional. I very much enjoyed working with Sammy. Would not hesitate to wrk with him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:10/8/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Atlanta to Hartford Move
    Review:Look no further! Number 1 Auto Transport is the definition of honest and professional business practices. I was looking to move my Nissan Versa from Atlanta to Hartford and when I found Number 1, I decided to give them a try. Mickey Bar was my primar... [ More ]
    Poster:Sebastian
    Date:10/7/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU MAX PARKER!
    Review:After contacting several other companies I felt Max and number 1 were honest and straight forward. Their price was very competitive. Other ocmpanies quoted a dollar more or less, but were basically within the same range. Max explained everything up f... [ More ]
    Poster:nahum
    Date:10/7/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:sam was helpful and informative, calling often to check up on how the whole process was going and got all the information that I needed as soon as I needed it. My car was in the exact condition that I had left it (except some blug splats on the rear ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Meguire
    Date:10/6/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Its excellent. Too good service. I will recommend everyone to use their service for shipment. Sam..! you rock man :) ....................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Poster:SatyakiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Review:Sam was a huge help! I was transporting a lifted truck that was 93" high. He fascilitated a transporter very smoothly and picked up the vehicle the next day. The delivery was unexpectedly very early!!! The truck was in perfect condition. I thoug... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:10/6/2014 7:29:00 AM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9