View 165,484 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,485th Review now!

View Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: good customer service
    Review:Having a good experience with this company. The reservation was canceled as my plan changed, but I am looking forward to working with them next time. [ View ]
    Poster:Fei. P
    Date:7/6/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: car transport NY to LA
    Review:i called maxx parker (who i knew from a family friend ) about transporting my daughters car from long isalnd to los angeles. I was afraid the car would not be picked up on the right date -but it was-and i was concerned it would not get to LA when nee... [ More ]
    Poster:MARC SAMPLIN
    Date:6/28/2015 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Though I did not end up shipping my vehicles due to job extension ,the overall customer service with #1 Auto Transport was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Kenneth
    Date:6/23/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: transport '31 Tudor from NH to Tn
    Review:I was very pleased with the entire transaction, from first contact to final delivery, would heartily recommend these folks to anyone and would not hesitate to use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles D Patterson
    Date:6/23/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Review:Did what they said they would do when they said they would. The price was fair and the trip was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:R. Stockton
    Date:6/23/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Review:The customer service was excellent, I had my car picked up and delivered on time with no problems. I would encourage others to go with this company, you won't be disapointed [ View ]
    Poster:Nikolette AlexanderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: excellent to deal with
    Review:Had a jeep to ship from texas to fla and got a runaround with other companies and then call this company and was impressed with the fast service and pick up jeep was delivered within 24 hours after pick up. Would use thier service again. [ View ]
    Poster:bill burkett
    Date:6/17/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:Giving your car keys to someone requires trust and number1autotransport had my confidence. Definitely worth getting the car delivered instead of driving. Customer service was impressive. [ View ]
    Poster:Lovinder
    Date:5/30/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Commuication
    Review:Mickey was wonderful when it came to handling the transportation of our Jeep Wrangler from California to North Carolina. Our vehicle was taller than normal and we needed help finding the right truck to transport it. Mickey was the only person I spoke... [ More ]
    Poster:Lexi
    Date:5/27/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Everything that Mickie at #1 Auto Transport promised was delivered upon. Timing was no problem and our client was very happy getting her cat out to Missouri without a hitch. [ View ]
    Poster:John Meyer/ Benzel-Busch Mercedes
    Date:5/26/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE
    Review:EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION. VERY FAIR PRICING. OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. WOULD USE AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT! NUMBER 1 AUTO TRANSPORT IS OUR GO-TO AUTO TRANSPORT COMPANY FROM NOW ON! WE'RE PART OF A 16-STORE GROUP SO TAKE THIS REVIEW AS A LEGITIMATE RECO... [ More ]
    Poster:VINNIE D.
    Date:5/18/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I worked with Mickey on a shipment out of Washington going down to Colorado. He did an impeccable job with responding to my requests and getting exactly what I needed on time. I definitely recommend this company! Job well done. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:5/12/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Eventless
    Review:Eventless - all good. Was'nt hounded. p/u was uneventfull. delivery was uneventfull. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/11/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping Review
    Review:Prompt experience...Great communication...Friendly personnel...Would recommend...Thanks again Number 1. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert W.
    Date:5/8/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service, On Time Pick Up & Delivery
    Review:The price was good and the quality was great. Jacob was attentive and honest about what to expect for timeline and price. Other transport carriers said it was impossible to ship all my vehicles on one truck but not only did Mickey get a driver that c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashleigh
    Date:5/5/2015 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Number 1 Auto Transport - Vero Beach Florida to Cape Cod Massachusetts-
    Review:Number 1 Auto Transport - Vero Beach Florida to Cape Cod Massachusetts- The whole experience was super. I would recommend this company many times over!! My broker Sam Green's customer service was excellent. He provided a great price especially ... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:5/4/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:Was honest and straightforward about estimated pickup time and delivery. Came through as promised. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Smith
    Date:4/30/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Review:Very flexible on pick up timing, delivered early, car arrived just as I had it picked up. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/29/2015 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This was my very first time dealing with a transport company. I had inquired about having a car shipped to my house on the on line quote system. I immediately received word back from this company. Max Parker was the person that i dealt with throughou... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:4/24/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Better than expected
    Review:This was my first experience having a vehicle transported. I was skeptical at best due to the horror stories I had heard first hand. I placed calls to multiple companies asking lots of questions, each time learning more of what to ask and what not to... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:4/24/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: great jov
    Review:Great service zero issues. Mickey made it so easy. Will recommend to everyone i can. Car was picked up immediately and made it to florida as promised [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:4/21/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:WE HAVE USED MANY COMPANIES IN THE PAST. THIS IS HONESTLY THE FIRST COMPANY THAT DID EXACTLY WHAT WAS AGREED UPON. WOULD ONLY USE THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE. WE SHIP 2 TO 3 CARS YEARLY. [ View ]
    Poster:M LEVENSON
    Date:4/17/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service is alive and well!
    Review:As one who works in sales, I'm a total stickler for customer service in every consumer experience. I could go on and on about how fantastic Number 1 Transport's customer service is, but suffice it to say that this company is a master at its craft. La... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug B.
    Date:4/11/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Full Transparency, On-time Delivery, Great Customer Servcie
    Review:I chose Number 1 Auto Transport after talking to many service providers and conducting some research on each candidate. Joel was the sales agent who was very honest and friendly, providing me with all the information of how the industry works and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert B.
    Date:4/10/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: They got me out of a bind.
    Review:This company went out of their way to really help me out, I was in California looking to ship my car back home to Minnesota. Like everyone does I looked at different companies for quotes. I spoke with Larry and he mentioned to me that other companies... [ More ]
    Poster:Jannette D
    Date:4/10/2015 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, reliable & reachable - they'll make this easy & worry-free!
    Review:One of my bosses asked me to ship his luxury SUV in an enclosed vehicle from NY- FL and back a month later. Looking into the auto transport business for the first time, I was overwhelmed by the number of options out there, and unsure of how to choos... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:4/7/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Make this your First and Only Company to call.....
    Review:J.P was totally awesome throughout this experience. He took great care of our needs in getting this vehicle here promptly, safely and, at a more than reasonable rate. J.P took care of all the details and made this a very pleasant experience. DO NOT U... [ More ]
    Poster:DONNA ATWATER
    Date:4/2/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: reliable service
    Review:I've moved my car twice with Number 1 Auto Transport and found them knowledgeable, honest and straightforward. Unlike other shipping companies, Sam clearly informed the cost, time and transporter details. Pickup and delivery was on time. thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Hussein
    Date:3/31/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Max parker
    Review:Totally recommend this company Max helped me with everything to set up my pick up and delivery eventually I cancelled my order because of a problem with my car they totally understood my reason for cancelling with no cost at all.: [ View ]
    Poster:Cristhian
    Date:3/30/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Review:I went on-line and within 6 hours i had over 20 contacts, all of which i pursued. i got 14 bids. Number 1 Auto stood out. Lauren continued to explain the process in the way the others did not. She seemed more honest than someone just looking to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy Holladay
    Date:3/29/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with the overall service. I received my car on the same day as the pickup when it could have arrived the next day. The driver was very nice and unloaded my car with care. I would use this company again and even ask for the same ... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzanne
    Date:3/25/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Liked the service
    Review:I liked the service. It was the first time I was transporting my vehicle so I had my worries as I have heard bad things about the transport companies. I trusted the ratings given to Number 1 auto transport and I was really impressed by their professi... [ More ]
    Poster:divya
    Date:3/21/2015 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Review,
    Review:The car I sold was a birthday present for a customers daughter on the 20th. I had a very small window to get the car ready and add a few items they wanted. Mickey, knew how important this delevery was to MINI Of Annapolis, since my VP of the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Hamel Assistant Manager MINI Of Annapolis
    Date:3/20/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Number 1 auto transport was very flexible with all aspects. Jacob was very helpful throughout the whole process. It only took 3 days from pickup to drop off. Any concerns were addressed immediately and overall customer service was excellent. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Sid Reddy
    Date:3/20/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: The Real Deal!
    Review:I was really wary about finding a shipping company to ship our two cars on our move from California to Texas. So many of the reviews and people that I talked to told me about horror stories and scams. We actually started working with a different co... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:3/19/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best shipping experience
    Review:Cars were picked up within a couple hours of arranging terms and delivered in less than half a day. I amazed at the speed of service and excellent communication between dispatch, the driver and our dealership. I will no longer use anyone else! [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Parent
    Date:3/19/2015 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Breezy
    Review:Everything went better than expected, only suggestion would be better communication between company, dispatch and customer (especially if the the customers a control freak) [ View ]
    Poster:Jessica O
    Date:3/18/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:I had my Mercedes picked up the next day after i called great timing they was also checking up to see if the car was picked and gave me a call as soon as it was. I received it 3 days after it was picked they had a professional way of getting it out a... [ More ]
    Poster:Abdul
    Date:3/18/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: True to their word
    Review:Everyone at Number 1 Auto Transport Inc., specifically Joseph Carter, was very helpful. I had my reservations about shipping my vehicle, but the folks at Number 1 Auto Transport eased any worries I had. I would definitely use them again to ship a veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrian
    Date:3/18/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service, great for new shippers!
    Review:I had a great experience dealing with Number 1 Auto Transport. Joe was very honest and easy to get a hold of. As this was my first time shipping a car, he explained everything about the transport and the logistics behind it very well. He also made su... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:3/17/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Broker
    Review:I have been in the car business for 28 years! I ship cars both nationally and internationally. And have dealt with all types of shippers that come & go. I have used A1 Transports and Mickey for my last 3 jobs!! Their work and efforts has been EX... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Cooper/ACCO,Inc
    Date:3/16/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:My contact person is Robert Taylor. I am not a very easy person to please but Robert managed to do that with flying colors. I used Number 1Transport Inc. twice: moving my daughter form NJ to TX last year and moving her back to NJ this year. Both tim... [ More ]
    Poster:InnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Last minute call for help
    Review:My fiance had just retired from the military and had scheduled a truck service to pick his vehicle up on Monday morning, unfortunately they called at noon and said they were unable to find someone to ship the truck. We were both in a panic and didn't... [ More ]
    Poster:Violet Milton
    Date:3/13/2015 4:06:00 AM
    Subject: this guy is freaking amazing!!!!
    Review:Ok here is my review. Take it for what you read, its the honest truth. I needed to have my car shipped from north carolina to new york. I didn't even know where to start, so i did a google search "car shippers transport" . As you can imagin... [ More ]
    Poster:zach smithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: this guy is freaking amazing!!!!
    Date:3/12/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: As Contracted
    Review:No 1 Auto Transport did what they said they would do for the price they said they would do it. I don't think you can ask for anymore than that. They were on-time on both ends and the drivers called like they said they would. I would use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Tuttle
    Date:3/12/2015 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I HIGHLY recommend this transport company. Excellent service delivered on time as promised. The next time I have to transport a vehicle I will only use this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:3/11/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction Guaranteed
    Review:Max and Sam were great! They went above and beyond to make sure my expectations were met while transporting my 2015 Mercedes. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone interested in shipping their vehicles and needing a trustworthy compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Meghan
    Date:3/11/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: VERY IMPRESSED!
    Review:Max Parker and the team at Number 1 Auto Transport far exceeded my expectations. From the first phone call through the delivery of the vehicle, I experienced nothing but professionalism and honesty. Max was incredibly friendly and really eased my a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Boyle
    Date:3/5/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipment
    Review:Working with Mickey was great. The communication with both him and the driver was professional, on budget and easy when I called for a last minute vehicle transfer from AZ to FL. I would highly recommend the services of Number 1 Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda Dunton
    Date:3/2/2015 8:42:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9