View 144,225 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,226th Review now!
Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
Location:1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:
Time On Site:2 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Toyota Prius
    Review:Our family was moving from Broomfield, CO to Frisco, Texas. I was given Micky's number from Metro Moving company (Steve Hill). Micky was extremely professional and was very accomodative on our request. They came on time , shipped the car and car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Shiby ParayilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: awesome
    Review:I was dreading shipping my car. I read a lot of reviews about different companies that made me really nervous about the whole thing. I finally chose number 1 auto transport because 1. they had great reviews, and 2. when I called and spoke with Mick... [ More ]
    Poster:Corinne
    Date:7/25/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, made it very easy
    Review:Used number 1 to transport a vehicle from California to Georgia and it was picked up on time in a convenient location and dropped off just the same. Communication was great, had all my questions answered without hesitation and no surprises! I will ab... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/24/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:I had an order in with another company for 3 weeks and they never were able to get a driver to pick-up and deliver the car. I called Sam and he was able to get it done within a couple of days. He is very responsible-he follows up to make sure every... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:7/24/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Number 1 Auto Transport has been excellent. Very quick and informative, they have always gone the extra mile to help us out. Mickey has been quick, genuine, and extremely helpful in getting our vehicles moved at the best rate. [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:7/24/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Sam is the Man
    Review:I called sam on a last minute car transport; he was able to arrange for transport in two days over the weekend. He gto me a closed transport for the same price as an open one. Delivery only took two days from NJ to IL. Pick up and delivery were on ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Murad
    Date:7/24/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:I have used these guys a few times and have had a better experience every-time. They are extremely responsive, attentive, and helpful. Sammy kept me up to date on everything as it was happening and was extremely flexible managing a few points of cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/24/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Mickey Bar
    Review:To Whom It May Concern: I have used Micky on my second car haul and his knowledge and assistance has exceed my expectations in customer service. Mickey has worked with me and my customers in order to deliver cars safely and promptly. I suggest ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleasant Experience
    Review:I contacted Number 1 Auto Transport for 2nd day auto shipping when the other company still can't provide the driver after a few weeks waiting. Sam evaluated the situation and contacted the drivers immediately. In a few minutes, he is able to secure a... [ More ]
    Poster:Yi
    Date:7/16/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service!
    Review:We contacted Number 1 Auto transport after another company failed to pick up our car (after making arrangements 1 month in advance). We were ready to drive the car to California when by chance I contacted this company. Mickey was the person that work... [ More ]
    Poster:RWH
    Date:7/8/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: So happy!!
    Review:Well, let me start off by saying Robert Taylor is the most nicest, professional man I have ever dealt with. He made this process of shipping my car a breeze. I was nervous about it at first, but he assured me that everything would be fine and was jus... [ More ]
    Poster:CamilleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: The move was done perfectly
    Review:I did a ton of research about auto transport, since I wanted to avoid any terrible case of auto transport. Then, I called several places, and decided to choose No.1 Auto for following reasons: 1) Sam was direct in response and honest. He didn't tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Susie
    Date:7/3/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication and Service
    Review:I was totally satisfied. Were not the cheapest bidder but I developed a good working relationship with Rob and trusted him throughout the whole process. I trusted him throughout the process and was not disappointed. Will definitely use them again may... [ More ]
    Poster:David Phillips
    Date:6/26/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from Fl to NJ
    Review:From the moment I spoke with Robert he was professional. He understood the importance of having my daughters birthday gift delivered to NJ on time so it could be presented to her at her party. Along the way I had to change the delivery location, Ro... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen V
    Date:6/25/2014 4:30:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, Friendly, and Efficient!
    Review:I wish #1 and Mickey had been my first point of contact for our move from California to Illinois. Many of the other brokers, websites, useless phone calls from other companies were a pure waste of my time. I couldn't have been more thankful to have... [ More ]
    Poster:Linsey
    Date:6/18/2014 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
    Review:I reviewed literally hundreds of brokers and this is the ONLY company that had absolutely NO NEGATIVE REVIEWS. I couldn't believe it, but I gave them a try and had my 2008 Honda shipped from California to Virginia. The driver kept in touch with me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Byrd
    Date:6/17/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transport classic pick-up
    Review:Mickey Bar of #1 Auto Transport worked with my schedule to get our restored classic 1972 Chevy Cheynne short bed pick up transported from Colorado to our new home in Texas. I was in Texas and my wife was in Colorado. The driver, Don, was on time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:6/16/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Review:When using this company I was introduced to very friendly, helpful, and prompt employees who genuinely wanted to provide me with the best service possible. They were excellent with communication and always made sure everything was going according to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:6/13/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I used Number 1 Auto Transport to get my Escalade moved from Florida to Mass. I was referred to these guys by a company restoring my vintage BMW, and I couldn't have been happier. They always picked up the phone, they kept me in the loop and they a... [ More ]
    Poster:Cape Will
    Date:6/13/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Professional, courteous, trusted service
    Review:During my car's journey from Maine to Florida, I could call anytime with any question. I had the phone numbers of Mickey at the company, the truck dispatcher and the truck driver. Each contact I initiated was answered promptly and courteously. Eac... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:6/13/2014 9:05:00 AM
    Review:Great service from beginning to end. Very helpful and knowledgeable and quoted a good price and pickup availability. Vehicle arrived on time in good condition. I would definitely recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Barbara-Jean
    Date:6/6/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Call #1 first
    Review:I should have called #1 Auto Transport first. After weeks of getting the run around from many so called transport brokers. Weeks of getting one price then another, then another, then they can't do it at all. I called #1. I talked to Mickey and from... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Ference
    Date:6/2/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Review:I was extremely pleased with my service with Number One transport. Mickey was honest and very helpful throughout the process. He kept me in the loop with where my car was and made himself available for whatever I needed. The price was what he told ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:5/30/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was a little nervous about transporting my car from New Orleans to California but after speaking with Mickey I felt very confident about the process. In my particular case I called Mickey and asked to be have my car transported with very late noti... [ More ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:5/30/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car Transport Company
    Review:As soon as Sam Green spoke to my I was confident I was in good hands. I trusted him right off the bat. He assured me of everything and delivered. He is essentially a broker and does not ask for a deposit at all. You pay in full upon delivery. I ini... [ More ]
    Poster:danette felicianoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: X3 pickup from PA
    Review:Mickey- Awesome service once again! Thanks for the outstanding service. Including thorough follow up and quick turn around. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/23/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and On-Time
    Review:After researching (primarily through this site, as well as others) I selected Number 1 to transport my '39 Ford Street Rod from NH to TN. The price for an enclosed carrier was very competitive and the service was excellent. Rob kept me, as well as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:5/14/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Micky from Number 1 Auto contacted me and told me their flat rate. No hidden fees, he told me the time it would take to travel. Everything was 100% accurate which is why I decided to use their company. No regrets. If you are shipping a vehicle you sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:5/13/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Review:Sam was amazing. I was trying to find a transporter for over a week and getting the run around. I called Sam and he said let me call you back in an hour. 30 minutes later Sam had a reliable, professional driver scheduled to pick up my car that day. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave White
    Date:5/8/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome experience
    Review:After calling several other companies and receiving price rates and changes. I contact Mickey and had a 10 minute conversation with him. He showed me where to find the ratings of all the other companies I had spoke with; let me tell you I was not sur... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenten
    Date:5/7/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Review of A & Son transport
    Review:Driver & helper were extremely efficient, careful of cars & friendly. The transport truck too long to navigate living community, so they each drove a car behind me to the inside living place parking and did so willingly and with care. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas F. Kelly, Jr.
    Date:5/6/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: relocation to FL
    Review:I had a great experience with Number 1. Mickey was energetic, and very helpful during the process. He worked hard to accommodate our irregular schedule and was always willing to make changes based on our needs. Our car was picked on time, and delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Raj Gupta
    Date:4/26/2014 6:18:00 AM
    Subject: Transport #51698-N1
    Review:Excellent service! I had no problems whatsoever. Mickey was great!!! I did countless research for the most affordable price and no other company beat this one ($450). Pick up and delivery was on time. I would definitely use Number 1 Auto Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:KT
    Date:4/25/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Worry Free Shipping
    Review:I just relocated for work and moved down to FL. I wanted to ship my car rather then drive. I was worry about my car getting down in one piece. Number 1 Auto Transport made shipping my car super easy and stress free from start to finish. Driver wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime K
    Date:4/18/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE 100% RECOMMENDED
    Review:Excellent service, reliable and honest Door-to-door, on-time pickup and delivery i will definelly do business with this company again, dont waste your time trying to find a better price. [ View ]
    Poster:JAIME GUERRAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service provided by Number 1 Auto Transport
    Review:I highly recommend this company and their representative Mickey. Mickey was completely on top of my needs; from finding a good and fair price to following-up promptly with every question I raised. He even called me at every step to make certain tha... [ More ]
    Poster:BobS
    Date:4/9/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: I Highly, Highly Recommend Number 1 Autotransport!!!!
    Review: NUMBER 1 AUTO TRANSPORT IS A GREAT COMPANY, TREATED MY EVERY NEED AND CONCERN! ROB TAYLOR IS GREAT COMPANY REP, AND HIS COMPANY IS GREAT! IF ANY ONE WANTS TO HAVE THEIR VEHICLE(S) TRANSPORTED, FOR A GREAT PRICE! NUMBER 1 AUTO TRANSORT IS THAT CO... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Wahmann
    Date:4/9/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent and friendly sevice.
    Review:After waiting for another company to pickup my car, past the promised time, I contacted number1auto transport. Be very careful to get the spelling correct, as I dialed another company and the person tried to intercept my business. I asked this perso... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Tanis
    Date:4/9/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: First Rodeo
    Review:Mickey was a fantastic facilatator and we would only use him if we were ever to ship another car. Highly recomended [ View ]
    Poster:Todd Schneyer
    Date:4/9/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Classic
    Review:They came through for me,this was better than expected arrived early ,picked up on time,very honest . Excellent experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:4/5/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:Car was collected on time and delivered within 1/2 hour of my arrival at my destination. The company was is contact with me from start to finish. I couldn't have driven this 1300 mile trip with near the convenience. This is my first experience with... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry McGee
    Date:4/1/2014 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing!
    Review:The service was excellent and the vehicle was delivered on time and in great condition. Pricing was great as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Town Audi This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, realistic quote
    Review:This was the first time I have ever bought a vehicle from another state sight unseen. I was very stressed with the possibilities of the whole process going badly. I called another popular vehicle shipping company and was given a quote of $850.00 on a... [ More ]
    Poster:glen olson
    Date:3/31/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with #1
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and it was a very smooth experience. I shipped my Saab 9-3 from New York to San Diego and there was no damage or delay. I needed my car in San Diego very quickly (and on short notice) and #1 was able to deliver o... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:3/28/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Review:I have shipped a few cars across the country over the last couple of years. Both prior experiences were checkered at best. I was absolutely amazed at the level of service from Mickey Bar at Number1 Auto Transport - returned phone calls, follow-up... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Ziedrich
    Date:3/27/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Communication was the best with this company price was fair everything was done in a timely fashion I would highly recommend doing business with them [ View ]
    Poster:Jolie B.
    Date:3/27/2014 7:52:00 AM
    Subject: Call these guys and save yourself headache
    Review:Second time shipping a purchased vehicle to KY from out-of-state. I went online when my 2011 Silverado was paid for to get some quotes to get it up here from TX… well, my e-mail and phone started going CRAZY!! Literally 15-20 random companies. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom P.
    Date:3/26/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of vehicle
    Review:Great service first time ever transporting a vehicle, I was a little nervous. Everything's was on time I was informed every step of the way. I will use them again when I need to take my vehicle to another state. Thank you for a job well done. [ View ]
    Poster:P. Ray
    Date:3/25/2014 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Best Service
    Review:Rob was the very best!! helped me with my tranport and gave me knowledge of how it works. Hard worker clean work! [ View ]
    Poster:kevin gapol
    Date:3/21/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customer!
    Review:I would like to sincerely thank Robert with Number 1 auto transport for helping me get my vehicle shipped. He was upfront and honest with me right from the beginning. Every time I called he was there to answer my questions. I have been scammed in the... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew P.
    Date:3/17/2014 10:42:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7