View 159,422 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,423th Review now!

View Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 6 Months. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Review:I went on-line and within 6 hours i had over 20 contacts, all of which i pursued. i got 14 bids. Number 1 Auto stood out. Lauren continued to explain the process in the way the others did not. She seemed more honest than someone just looking to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy Holladay
    Date:3/29/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with the overall service. I received my car on the same day as the pickup when it could have arrived the next day. The driver was very nice and unloaded my car with care. I would use this company again and even ask for the same ... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzanne
    Date:3/25/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Liked the service
    Review:I liked the service. It was the first time I was transporting my vehicle so I had my worries as I have heard bad things about the transport companies. I trusted the ratings given to Number 1 auto transport and I was really impressed by their professi... [ More ]
    Poster:divya
    Date:3/21/2015 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Review,
    Review:The car I sold was a birthday present for a customers daughter on the 20th. I had a very small window to get the car ready and add a few items they wanted. Mickey, knew how important this delevery was to MINI Of Annapolis, since my VP of the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Hamel Assistant Manager MINI Of Annapolis
    Date:3/20/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Number 1 auto transport was very flexible with all aspects. Jacob was very helpful throughout the whole process. It only took 3 days from pickup to drop off. Any concerns were addressed immediately and overall customer service was excellent. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Sid Reddy
    Date:3/20/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: The Real Deal!
    Review:I was really wary about finding a shipping company to ship our two cars on our move from California to Texas. So many of the reviews and people that I talked to told me about horror stories and scams. We actually started working with a different co... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:3/19/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best shipping experience
    Review:Cars were picked up within a couple hours of arranging terms and delivered in less than half a day. I amazed at the speed of service and excellent communication between dispatch, the driver and our dealership. I will no longer use anyone else! [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Parent
    Date:3/19/2015 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Breezy
    Review:Everything went better than expected, only suggestion would be better communication between company, dispatch and customer (especially if the the customers a control freak) [ View ]
    Poster:Jessica O
    Date:3/18/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:I had my Mercedes picked up the next day after i called great timing they was also checking up to see if the car was picked and gave me a call as soon as it was. I received it 3 days after it was picked they had a professional way of getting it out a... [ More ]
    Poster:Abdul
    Date:3/18/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: True to their word
    Review:Everyone at Number 1 Auto Transport Inc., specifically Joseph Carter, was very helpful. I had my reservations about shipping my vehicle, but the folks at Number 1 Auto Transport eased any worries I had. I would definitely use them again to ship a veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrian
    Date:3/18/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service, great for new shippers!
    Review:I had a great experience dealing with Number 1 Auto Transport. Joe was very honest and easy to get a hold of. As this was my first time shipping a car, he explained everything about the transport and the logistics behind it very well. He also made su... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:3/17/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Broker
    Review:I have been in the car business for 28 years! I ship cars both nationally and internationally. And have dealt with all types of shippers that come & go. I have used A1 Transports and Mickey for my last 3 jobs!! Their work and efforts has been EX... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Cooper/ACCO,Inc
    Date:3/16/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:My contact person is Robert Taylor. I am not a very easy person to please but Robert managed to do that with flying colors. I used Number 1Transport Inc. twice: moving my daughter form NJ to TX last year and moving her back to NJ this year. Both tim... [ More ]
    Poster:InnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Last minute call for help
    Review:My fiance had just retired from the military and had scheduled a truck service to pick his vehicle up on Monday morning, unfortunately they called at noon and said they were unable to find someone to ship the truck. We were both in a panic and didn't... [ More ]
    Poster:Violet Milton
    Date:3/13/2015 4:06:00 AM
    Subject: this guy is freaking amazing!!!!
    Review:Ok here is my review. Take it for what you read, its the honest truth. I needed to have my car shipped from north carolina to new york. I didn't even know where to start, so i did a google search "car shippers transport" . As you can imagin... [ More ]
    Poster:zach smithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: this guy is freaking amazing!!!!
    Date:3/12/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: As Contracted
    Review:No 1 Auto Transport did what they said they would do for the price they said they would do it. I don't think you can ask for anymore than that. They were on-time on both ends and the drivers called like they said they would. I would use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Tuttle
    Date:3/12/2015 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I HIGHLY recommend this transport company. Excellent service delivered on time as promised. The next time I have to transport a vehicle I will only use this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:3/11/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction Guaranteed
    Review:Max and Sam were great! They went above and beyond to make sure my expectations were met while transporting my 2015 Mercedes. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone interested in shipping their vehicles and needing a trustworthy compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Meghan
    Date:3/11/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: VERY IMPRESSED!
    Review:Max Parker and the team at Number 1 Auto Transport far exceeded my expectations. From the first phone call through the delivery of the vehicle, I experienced nothing but professionalism and honesty. Max was incredibly friendly and really eased my a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Boyle
    Date:3/5/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipment
    Review:Working with Mickey was great. The communication with both him and the driver was professional, on budget and easy when I called for a last minute vehicle transfer from AZ to FL. I would highly recommend the services of Number 1 Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda Dunton
    Date:3/2/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service - Strongly recommends
    Review:At first my car wasn't picked by other company. Then Joseph carter came and explained how the transport system works and he was very honest and did the job the way he explained. it was a wonderful experience and would recommend Joe to anyone who is i... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramesh
    Date:3/2/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience, great company.
    Review:Number1autotransport was a great customer experience. The transport costs were reasonable, and my car arrived the same way it was loaded. Thank you SAM and the rest of the gang! [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:2/26/2015 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Max Parker is Great in doing the transportation of my car to my new location, which is the part of my relocation. He understands my requirement completely and made my car move very easily and efficiently, He arranged the driver to pick my car in two ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arun
    Date:2/23/2015 5:50:00 AM
    Review:Working in the atomotive industry we pride ourselves on meeting deadlines for our customers. Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. has been a vital partner in helping us achieve our goals here. Their timely and professional service has allowed us to build str... [ More ]
    Poster:Nabeel
    Date:2/19/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: First time user of Auto Transport
    Review:I was a FIRST TIME USER of auto transport. I put my email in several internet sites. I received several phone calls and emails. I spoke to many companies and researched multiple companies . Lauren was honest and helpful from the beginning. I spoke w... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Mendez
    Date:2/18/2015 2:43:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks Larry!
    Review:Larry took the time to explain the whole shipping process and the necessary information that is required when shipping a vehicle. He and his team were always available when I had a question in regards of details I needed for transport. Thanks for mak... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan
    Date:2/18/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Review:I worked with Lauren and she made the process very simple and easy. The driver who picked up my care could not have been nicer and my vehicle was delivered ahead of time. I would definitely use this company again to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:RJ Evans
    Date:2/17/2015 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivered
    Review:Great option to go with. My BMW was delivered on time and in a timely manor. I would definitely ship through them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:2/16/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:It was easy to use and received a lot of help. No nonsense with quote and members were easy to talk to. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose garciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Decided not to ship
    Review:Even though I got a price as low as $600 from anther carrier and had already decided not to ship, Joe Carter explained the real world gotchas and markups that often happen. Knowing that i was not going to ship he still gave me a real price of $850 a... [ More ]
    Poster:Zane Brock
    Date:2/16/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery to Passport Toyota
    Review:Mickey pulled through when another transportation company fell through. Thank you for helping us out and we definitely will contact you again! [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy Torres
    Date:2/9/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my Passat
    Review:This was not a simple auto transport job. It involved other parties who where less then cooperative. Mickey and his team at Number 1 Auto Transport handled this flawlessly. I cannot say enough about how professional and courteous this team is. Whenev... [ More ]
    Poster:Chet Harvy
    Date:2/6/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Success
    Review:Joe Carter told it the way it was, easy, painless, professional. Not a lot of hype and annoying calls from aggressive salesmen like a couple other transport companies. [ View ]
    Poster:Waldoch
    Date:2/4/2015 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport from NYC to Miami Beach
    Review:I was very pleased with overall service from initial phone conversation to follow up phone call after my car was delivered. The driver of the truck was great - kept me posted on his eta. I would clearly recommend #1 Transport to anyone who needs to h... [ More ]
    Poster:N/A
    Date:1/31/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Mickey is great. He kept in contact at all times and walked me through the procedure. He returned one of my calls, in the evening, from his home. Now who else would do that? Vlad the driver, was outstanding. He called when he said he would and delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Valadez
    Date:1/29/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:I would totally recommend this company. Professional from the moment I called for a quote to the time my car was delivered to me. And, the price can't be beat. Excellent customer service! [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:1/29/2015 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service! Satisfied!
    Review:Mickey was great. Felt more like a concierge service than a transport service. Everything was taken care of without any stress. [ View ]
    Poster:Kai Hendricks
    Date:1/23/2015 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:We were very happy with the services we received from this company. We have used them before and just used them again for a few vehicles and they come through. Not only come through, but honest about pick up and delivery times. As we all know, we can... [ More ]
    Poster:Artioli Dodge
    Date:1/22/2015 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery made easy
    Review:After dealing with another company for almost 2 weeks with no progress moving my car, I contacted Sam at Number 1. He committed to pickup within 72 hours and delivery within 2 days of pickup. And that's just how it happened! Within an hour after ... [ More ]
    Poster:LJR
    Date:1/21/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Number 1 Auto Transport
    Review:Using Number 1 Auto transport was a very good decision for me. MAX PARKER and ROBERT TAYLOR were the nicest people to assist me throughout the whole process. They went in extra details to let me know what exactly they were going to do and what I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Waqas
    Date:1/20/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB JOSH!
    Review:I was looking to have my car shipped out a few days before I leave Florida so that I can have a car when I get back to CT. Josh was very knowledgeable and easy to work with when coordinating this move for me. Thanks again for all your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Ernesto
    Date:1/20/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: reputable and reliable
    Review:I thought I did my due diligence and chose another transport company (Excelsior) After being jerked around for over a week without any follow up, I spoke with Joe Carter at Number 1 Auto transporter. He was very knowledgable and efficient. He s... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Loftin
    Date:1/19/2015 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Sam Green delivered every thing he promised. There were no up front fees! He is friendly ,honest and really cared about me the customer. His type of excellent device is unknown in this industry. I will be using them again when I ship my car back. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Lyons
    Date:1/16/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Sam Green at Number I Auto transport was great. After much research and calling I was so disappointed in this industry until I talked to Sam Green. He was friendly, professional, and everything he promised he delivered. He was always available for u... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan Lyons
    Date:1/16/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: No Drama, Professional
    Review:Transaction and delivery was on time, professional, and painless, at a price consistent with the competition. No drama. Would certainly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark G.
    Date:1/16/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: No Drama, Professional
    Poster:Mark G.
    Date:1/16/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and no hassles
    Review:Lauren at number 1 auto transport was very helpful in helping me transport a car from California to Massachusetts. The pickup arrived early and the car was delivered on time with no issues even in the snow. I would recommend number 1 auto to transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:1/16/2015 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service....!!!!!
    Review:I originally contracted with another outfit who I thought was giving me an amazing price but like most things in life it was to good to be true. I than found Number 1 Auto Transports reviews and spoke with a rep named Mickey who took the time to expl... [ More ]
    Poster:Berry Davidson
    Date:1/16/2015 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:I've never shipped a car before, but had heard many discouraging views. My experience with Number 1 was superb in every way. The individuals I spoke with knew what they were talking about, were clear, and totally forthright. They did exactly what t... [ More ]
    Poster:John F
    Date:1/14/2015 1:47:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9