View 148,154 Reviews on 3,534 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,155th Review now!

View D&G Professional Brokerage 's New Profile

D&G Professional Brokerage
6788 Stoverway
Wellington, FL 33414
Phone Number:855-693-2226
Secondary Phone Number:754-300-1470
Website:http://www.dgbrokerage.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 5 Months. Since 4/1/2014

D&G Professional Brokerage is fully licensed (MC#859494), bonded and insured throughout the nation to arrange your next transport. NEVER AN UPFRONT FEE!! NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED UNTIL DRIVER IS ASSIGNED FOR YOUR TRANSPORT!!! We offer customers peace of mind while shipping state to state with our 5 star transporting services! All transports are arranged in accordance to your schedule and set for pickup with the best drivers our nation has to offer.
Have your own experience with D&G Professional Brokerage to share?

• Subject: Relocation
    Review: After all the stress of relocation and a big move, Alex McQueen handled my transportation from door to door. I felt confidence with Alex after he explained the process and told me that there was no up front fees until my vehicle was dispatched.... [ More ]
    Response:MERCY, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Mercy
    Date:9/14/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Quick & Easy
    Review: Wanted to thank D&G Professional for the Knowledge and honesty, Made my move quick and easy thanks Kevin for everything, [ View ]
    Response:KATE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Kate G
    Date:9/14/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: lloyd
    Review:got a price booked the deal all went well advised me of how thi whole industry works, thank god, driver was friendly . and callled me ahead of time for drop off [ View ]
    Response:LLOYD, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:lloyd
    Date:9/11/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Jp was helpful and very knowledgeable about the business. I called a couple of companies before I decided to go with D&G. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:BOB, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:9/9/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Poster:Bob
    Date:9/9/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: anthony
    Review:All went find the driver got here a little late but all went well will use again no complaints the driver was ok [ View ]
    Response:ANTHONY, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:anthony
    Date:9/6/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: very efficient
    Review:Joe, the broker, always did his best to accommodate my schedule. He went out of his way to provide his private cell phone number, and urged me to reach him at any time if I had a concern. The driver was professional and courteous. I was pleased wi... [ More ]
    Response:RAYMOND, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond
    Date:9/4/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:joe.dgbrokerage@gmail.com made my transaction as smooth as possible. No BS and got the job done with no hassle. I would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:ERIC, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Lange
    Date:9/4/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Review: I needed my vehicle ship in a 2-3 week period and at a good price. Nick made it happen, excellent experience and trust with D & G Professional Brokerage. If I need to transport a vehicle in a future only Nick @ D&G will get my busine... [ More ]
    Response:JOEL, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:joel greenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Nick was great to work with. We had one car ship from Ill. to Fla. and after it was delivered had car in fla. shipped to Colorado. He worked hard and when the car was delivered in fla. with no problems driver was great, then he had 2nd car picked up ... [ More ]
    Response:JACKIE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:jackie akin
    Date:8/19/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfed
    Review:Excellent customer service, was very attentive and helpful with any question I needed answered. Did not need to give money till my driver was found and dispatched would use them again if I ever need this service again. [ View ]
    Response:JASON, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:8/19/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation Services
    Review:I was a little nervous transporting my car but Kevin was very helpful. He explained how the process works and was always available to answer any questions. My car arrived within 3 days without any problems. If I had to do it again, I would call D... [ More ]
    Response:ANNE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Anne Walsh
    Date:8/11/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Everything was smooth from the moment I dialed the number. I clearly stated what i wanted to get done and the guy on the phone was very helpful with setting everything up. Everything was on time from pick up to drop off. Definetly will be calling bac... [ More ]
    Response:CHRIS, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/9/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great service Poor first choice in driver
    Review:When I was called they treated me with the most customer service someone could ask for and when everything was said and done it was great but the wait got longer and longer so I called just to find out the people haven't even picked up my car so when... [ More ]
    Response:PETER, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! WE DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE FIRST DRIVERS DELAY. WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE GOT A SECONDARY DRIVER FOR YOU ON THE SAME DAY!! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Peter SansingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Right on time
    Review:Wanted to thank Nick for his help transporting my Honda Accord on time. It was hard to find someone on such short notice willing to transport my car. Thanks to D&G my car was transported right on time. [ View ]
    Response:JAMES, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:8/5/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Review:Great service I called d&g they treated me right answered all my questions and are very good people I whould use this company again [ View ]
    Response:MIKE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Ruiz
    Date:8/5/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:picked up on Monday afternoon and was in seattle on thur about 2 oclock ,I couldn't have gotten it here that fast driving the car , [ View ]
    Response:JOE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:joe velasquez
    Date:7/23/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Alaska Specialist
    Review:After calling several companies and getting the run around because it was a transport to Alaska, Javier Porter from D&G made it easy and affordable. It was just business as usual, "no matter if it is Alaska or Hawaii we got it!" He said... [ More ]
    Response:DYLAN, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Dylan
    Date:7/22/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: car Shipping - went well!!!!
    Review:i was very nervous about shipping my car because you never know who to trust and who not to trust, but i had a great experience working with Nick from the beginning. The company has only been in business for a few months, but everything went really w... [ More ]
    Response:Olga , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Olga
    Date:7/19/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless
    Review:Had heard all the horror stories of transport, Nick helped me with the ins and outs. Very straight forward guy. I booked with him in confidence and everything turned out swell. When Nick wasn't available someone else, usually Kevin, would answer and ... [ More ]
    Response:Jose , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Jose MoralesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:great price and great pickup delivery. I would recommend this to people who want to ship car at low price at best quality. [ View ]
    Response:Bala , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:BALA SRINIVAS
    Date:7/1/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: would highly recommend
    Review:Javier Porter was very professional help me through the process of shipping my car made it easier for me to make my decision of shipping car I would highly recommend this company to anyone that needs to ship there car [ View ]
    Response:Marcela , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Marcela
    Date:6/9/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Easier Than I Thought It Would Be
    Review:I initially went with the cheapest bid from Stateway Auto Transport, but they pulled a bait and switch and after placing my order they tried to have be add in $200 to sweeten the pot for the drivers. Cancelled that order and went with D&G. I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Oscar , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:Oscar B.
    Date:6/6/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Responsible company!
    Review:Since I am urgent to move from Pittsburgh, PA to California to work, I planned to ship my car from PA to CA just two days before my departure. Once I submitted the request, JC Sanz contact me from D&G immediately. D&G provided a very reasonab... [ More ]
    Response:Bo, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. We definitely do understand your situation and are always willing to do what is needed to have our customers fully satisfied. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:BoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 2:15:00 PM