View 151,178 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,179th Review now!

View D&G Professional Brokerage 's New Profile

D&G Professional Brokerage
6788 Stoverway
Wellington, FL 33414
Phone Number:855-693-2226
Secondary Phone Number:754-300-1470
Website:http://www.dgbrokerage.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 6 Months. Since 4/1/2014

D&G Professional Brokerage is fully licensed (MC#859494), bonded and insured throughout the nation to arrange your next transport. NEVER AN UPFRONT FEE!! NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED UNTIL DRIVER IS ASSIGNED FOR YOUR TRANSPORT!!! We offer customers peace of mind while shipping state to state with our 5 star transporting services! All transports are arranged in accordance to your schedule and set for pickup with the best drivers our nation has to offer.
Have your own experience with D&G Professional Brokerage to share?

• Subject: Fast and Reliable
    Review:Alex Mcqueen offered me the best quote amongst all the shippers and my vehicle was delivered hassle free with no headaches whatsoever, communication was incredible and the service is very reliable, it was a pleasure to work with D&G professional ... [ More ]
    Poster:Courtney
    Date:10/30/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tony 855-693-2226
    Review:First time shipping my car and had a lot of questions, D&G professional brokerage was very informative about my inquiries and very patient dealing with me, I didn't have to give them a deposit and I had a terrific experience. [ View ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: motorcycle
    Review:Excellent service and prompt follow up, I had reports all the way through until I received my motorcycle, without any confusion or mess. [ View ]
    Poster:Felix D
    Date:10/29/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: My experience was GREAT
    Review:my experience with this company good, they were very courteous and very professional, my vehicle was delivered on time as promised! [ View ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Awsome!
    Review:D&G professional brokerage is the best out there, when I first asked for a quote my email and phone were blasted with different quotes, but I decided to call D&G and I could be any happier that I chose them!! thank you soooo much. [ View ]
    Poster:Elena
    Date:10/29/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: First time use
    Review:this was my first experience with my car being moved by a company, I am so impressed by the service that I will use happily use it again. [ View ]
    Poster:PAULThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Volkswagon
    Review:company was very personal, and pleasant to work with, my car arrived on time, kept me informed at all times [ View ]
    Poster:Cassandra
    Date:10/29/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: My Honda
    Review:Great service, Kevin was my rep and he got my car picked up and dropped off exactly when I needed it, couldn't have gone any better. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom J
    Date:10/29/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: My car
    Review:very happy with service all went fine , with no complaints thank you very much very satisfied with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:jenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Audi
    Review:I had been searching to get my Audi shipped and the I found D&G professional brokerage after talking to Kevin I was very pleased with the quote and also the service! [ View ]
    Poster:ALEX
    Date:10/29/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: D&G Professional
    Review:Kevin was awesome he knows very well what he's doing, and made me feel very comfortable with the shipping of my Honda Civic, I received the car exactly how I sent it!!! [ View ]
    Response:ROBIN,THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Robin R
    Date:10/28/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Tony 855-693-2226
    Review:I called Tony and he was very helpful and very patient as I didn't know how the process worked and he went step by step to explain it to me. [ View ]
    Response:robert,THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Robert L
    Date:10/28/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:This company was very helpful in shipping my vehicle in a timely manner, everything was handled very professionally, thank you [ View ]
    Response:jane,THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:10/27/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:Thanks Brad,first time car shipping experience went very smooth and as scheduled. Kevin did an amazing job very professional and answered all my questions. My car was picked up on time and delivered to the destination on the day that was promised. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan Nelson
    Date:10/24/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Review: I give this company a 5 star rating. Excellent customer service. Driver & Delivery was excellent. I would recommend D&G Professional Brokerage to any one! Thank you for a great job & communication Kevin! [ View ]
    Response:natasha,THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Natasha
    Date:10/24/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Best service ever!!!!
    Review:i have used D&G three time now and every transaction has gone smotthly, I would recommend them to anyone!!! AAAA++++++++++++ [ View ]
    Response:THOMAS,, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:thomas
    Date:10/22/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: very efficient
    Review:Joe, the broker, always did his best to accommodate my schedule. He went out of his way to provide his private cell phone number, and urged me to reach him at any time if I had a concern. The driver was professional and courteous. I was pleased wi... [ More ]
    Response:RAYMOND, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond
    Date:9/4/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:joe.dgbrokerage@gmail.com made my transaction as smooth as possible. No BS and got the job done with no hassle. I would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:ERIC, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Lange
    Date:9/4/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Review: I needed my vehicle ship in a 2-3 week period and at a good price. Nick made it happen, excellent experience and trust with D & G Professional Brokerage. If I need to transport a vehicle in a future only Nick @ D&G will get my busine... [ More ]
    Response:JOEL, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:joel greenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Nick was great to work with. We had one car ship from Ill. to Fla. and after it was delivered had car in fla. shipped to Colorado. He worked hard and when the car was delivered in fla. with no problems driver was great, then he had 2nd car picked up ... [ More ]
    Response:JACKIE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:jackie akin
    Date:8/19/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Services
    Review:I was a little nervous transporting my car but Kevin was very helpful. He explained how the process works and was always available to answer any questions. My car arrived within 3 days without any problems. If I had to do it again, I would call D... [ More ]
    Response:ANNE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Anne Walsh
    Date:8/11/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:picked up on Monday afternoon and was in seattle on thur about 2 oclock ,I couldn't have gotten it here that fast driving the car , [ View ]
    Response:JOE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:joe velasquez
    Date:7/23/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Alaska Specialist
    Review:After calling several companies and getting the run around because it was a transport to Alaska, Javier Porter from D&G made it easy and affordable. It was just business as usual, "no matter if it is Alaska or Hawaii we got it!" He said... [ More ]
    Response:DYLAN, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Dylan
    Date:7/22/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: would highly recommend
    Review:Javier Porter was very professional help me through the process of shipping my car made it easier for me to make my decision of shipping car I would highly recommend this company to anyone that needs to ship there car [ View ]
    Response:Marcela , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Marcela
    Date:6/9/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Easier Than I Thought It Would Be
    Review:I initially went with the cheapest bid from Stateway Auto Transport, but they pulled a bait and switch and after placing my order they tried to have be add in $200 to sweeten the pot for the drivers. Cancelled that order and went with D&G. I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Oscar , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:Oscar B.
    Date:6/6/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Responsible company!
    Review:Since I am urgent to move from Pittsburgh, PA to California to work, I planned to ship my car from PA to CA just two days before my departure. Once I submitted the request, JC Sanz contact me from D&G immediately. D&G provided a very reasonab... [ More ]
    Response:Bo, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. We definitely do understand your situation and are always willing to do what is needed to have our customers fully satisfied. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:BoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 2:15:00 PM