View 146,346 Reviews on 3,511 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,347th Review now!
D&G Professional Brokerage
6788 Stoverway
Wellington, FL 33414
Phone Number:855-693-2226
Secondary Phone Number:754-300-1470
Website:http://www.dgbrokerage.com
Time On Site:0 Year(s), 4 Month(s). Since 4/1/2014

D&G Professional Brokerage is fully licensed (MC#859494), bonded and insured throughout the nation to arrange your next transport. NEVER AN UPFRONT FEE!! NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED UNTIL DRIVER IS ASSIGNED FOR YOUR TRANSPORT!!! We offer customers peace of mind while shipping state to state with our 5 star transporting services! All transports are arranged in accordance to your schedule and set for pickup with the best drivers our nation has to offer.
Have your own experience with D&G Professional Brokerage to share?

• Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Review: I needed my vehicle ship in a 2-3 week period and at a good price. Nick made it happen, excellent experience and trust with D & G Professional Brokerage. If I need to transport a vehicle in a future only Nick @ D&G will get my busine... [ More ]
    Poster:joel greenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Nick was great to work with. We had one car ship from Ill. to Fla. and after it was delivered had car in fla. shipped to Colorado. He worked hard and when the car was delivered in fla. with no problems driver was great, then he had 2nd car picked up ... [ More ]
    Response:JACKIE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:jackie akin
    Date:8/19/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfed
    Review:Excellent customer service, was very attentive and helpful with any question I needed answered. Did not need to give money till my driver was found and dispatched would use them again if I ever need this service again. [ View ]
    Response:JASON, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:8/19/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation Services
    Review:I was a little nervous transporting my car but Kevin was very helpful. He explained how the process works and was always available to answer any questions. My car arrived within 3 days without any problems. If I had to do it again, I would call D... [ More ]
    Response:ANNE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Anne Walsh
    Date:8/11/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Everything was smooth from the moment I dialed the number. I clearly stated what i wanted to get done and the guy on the phone was very helpful with setting everything up. Everything was on time from pick up to drop off. Definetly will be calling bac... [ More ]
    Response:CHRIS, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/9/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great service Poor first choice in driver
    Review:When I was called they treated me with the most customer service someone could ask for and when everything was said and done it was great but the wait got longer and longer so I called just to find out the people haven't even picked up my car so when... [ More ]
    Response:PETER, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! WE DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE FIRST DRIVERS DELAY. WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE GOT A SECONDARY DRIVER FOR YOU ON THE SAME DAY!! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Peter SansingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Right on time
    Review:Wanted to thank Nick for his help transporting my Honda Accord on time. It was hard to find someone on such short notice willing to transport my car. Thanks to D&G my car was transported right on time. [ View ]
    Response:JAMES, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:8/5/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Review:Great service I called d&g they treated me right answered all my questions and are very good people I whould use this company again [ View ]
    Response:MIKE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Ruiz
    Date:8/5/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I needed a transport from Illinois to Georgia and after reading countless revies I came across D&G. I was very satisfied with their service and and had a great experience. Special thanks to Joe for answering all my questions as needed [ View ]
    Response:SEAN, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:8/4/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Big thanks
    Review:I want to give a big thanks to D&G and Javier Porter for transporting my car right on time and being very polite by answering all my questions i did not have any problems with this company and i look forward to working with them again in the fut... [ More ]
    Response:JOSEPH, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:7/28/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely reliable
    Review:Was very pleased with the customer service at D&G. Kevin Sharp answered all my questions as needed. Unlike other companies I was never put on hold all my questions were answered on the spot. Deffinatly a reliable company [ View ]
    Response:BOBBY, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Bobby
    Date:7/25/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:picked up on Monday afternoon and was in seattle on thur about 2 oclock ,I couldn't have gotten it here that fast driving the car , [ View ]
    Response:JOE, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:joe velasquez
    Date:7/23/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Alaska Specialist
    Review:After calling several companies and getting the run around because it was a transport to Alaska, Javier Porter from D&G made it easy and affordable. It was just business as usual, "no matter if it is Alaska or Hawaii we got it!" He said... [ More ]
    Response:DYLAN, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Dylan
    Date:7/22/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very impressed
    Review:Thank you. Kevin, for taking the time to explain all the do's and do'nts about transporting my vehicle. Your website was extremely helpful I was sold at the no money down policy. Thanks again!! [ View ]
    Response:LYDIA, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! D&G GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Lydia Smith
    Date:7/21/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Would defiantly recommend
    Review:Thank you for the smooth sailing shipment. Everything went well and I'm happy I chose D&G to transport my car. Very courteous people, prompt, and customer oriented. Would definitely recommend D&G to friends/family looking for vehicle transpo... [ More ]
    Response:ALEX, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! D&G GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Cortez
    Date:7/21/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: car Shipping - went well!!!!
    Review:i was very nervous about shipping my car because you never know who to trust and who not to trust, but i had a great experience working with Nick from the beginning. The company has only been in business for a few months, but everything went really w... [ More ]
    Response:Olga , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Olga
    Date:7/19/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT!!!!!!!
    Review:First off there customer service was excellent! Very friendly trustworthy! They stood by on there promises. No delays, they picked up and made the drop off in time. Will definitely use them again when I plan on sending my 1969 Cadillac. [ View ]
    Response:Brandon , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon Reid
    Date:7/18/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I was very satisfied with this company and how they were easy to work with. My car got here on time and in perfect condition. I will defiantly be using D&G Professional Brokerage again in the future [ View ]
    Response:Robert , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Robert White
    Date:7/18/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless
    Review:Had heard all the horror stories of transport, Nick helped me with the ins and outs. Very straight forward guy. I booked with him in confidence and everything turned out swell. When Nick wasn't available someone else, usually Kevin, would answer and ... [ More ]
    Response:Jose , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Jose MoralesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service.
    Review:I want to thank Kevin Sharp and Joe M. at D&G Professional Brokerage for providing me with excellent customer service while transporting my vehicle at a low cost. Highly recommend this team to anyone looking to transport their vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Pete , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Pete Rivera
    Date:7/17/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: transportation made easy
    Review:I want to thank the team at d&g Professional Brokerage for making my first time transporting my car a breeze. with having a budget it was hard to find a company that does not pressure you into giving the money up front but d&g made it simple ... [ More ]
    Response:Jerald , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Jerald
    Date:7/16/2014 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:great price and great pickup delivery. I would recommend this to people who want to ship car at low price at best quality. [ View ]
    Response:Bala , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:BALA SRINIVAS
    Date:7/1/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: all went perfect
    Review:i called them kevin answered all my questions, did not pay anything until they got me a driver,car arrived on time and also got alot of calls from companies triying to get money up front, thank you [ View ]
    Response:Nathan , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:nathan
    Date:6/16/2014 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: would highly recommend
    Review:Javier Porter was very professional help me through the process of shipping my car made it easier for me to make my decision of shipping car I would highly recommend this company to anyone that needs to ship there car [ View ]
    Response:Marcela , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You [ view ]
    Poster:Marcela
    Date:6/9/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Easier Than I Thought It Would Be
    Review:I initially went with the cheapest bid from Stateway Auto Transport, but they pulled a bait and switch and after placing my order they tried to have be add in $200 to sweeten the pot for the drivers. Cancelled that order and went with D&G. I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Oscar , Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:Oscar B.
    Date:6/6/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: All went great
    Review:Called d&g gave me a price explained all details from start to finish driver came on time and dropped off all went well [ View ]
    Response:Norman, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:Norman
    Date:5/27/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: good job
    Review:I was contact by Jordan for transporting my car Florida to Anaheim. I set up on Saturday they picked up Monday and I got the car on Sunday. No problems at all, except car was a little dirty . Next when I move I will call you Jordan you are a good hel... [ More ]
    Response:Taofek, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:Taofek
    Date:5/21/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Responsible company!
    Review:Since I am urgent to move from Pittsburgh, PA to California to work, I planned to ship my car from PA to CA just two days before my departure. Once I submitted the request, JC Sanz contact me from D&G immediately. D&G provided a very reasonab... [ More ]
    Response:Bo, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. We definitely do understand your situation and are always willing to do what is needed to have our customers fully satisfied. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:BoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT
    Review:ARRIVED ON TIME AS PROMISED; IN GOOD CONDITION. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT, FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. FAIR QUOTE. WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AND DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN. THANK YOU! [ View ]
    Response:Miriam, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:MIRIAM MONTANO
    Date:4/24/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Off to a great start
    Review:Transport went flawless. These guys are a new company , JC was the most informative rep I spoke to out of the 15+ that called on my request. I felt in good hands with DG , so I booked. My car was picked up the next day and delivered two days later. N... [ More ]
    Response:Thomas, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Goodman
    Date:4/21/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, nice job
    Review:Nick contacted me about my Mustang needing to be brought down from Kansas. We set up immediately and the car was picked up the following day from the auction. Great people, great customer service. Thanks guys ! [ View ]
    Response:Josh, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:Josh Morales
    Date:4/14/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Review:I went with this company because of the great communication I had with Gina. She was very helpful and explained everything to me. Driver was on time and I got my car delivered as we spoke about. Thanks for your help. Larry Marques [ View ]
    Response:Larry, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. For any future transport needs call us at 855-693-2226! Thank You! [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Marques