View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport & Logistics's New Profile

AutoStar Transport & Logistics
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport & Logistics to share?

AutoStar Transport & Logistics reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 419 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.55% of AutoStar Transport & Logistics customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport & Logistics
    Review:I received a quote and follow up from Sheldon, after speaking with him I felt the car was in good hands. I received a call from the driver a few days to schedule pick up, the driver loaded the car and secured it on Friday and it was delivered to Dall... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Lombardo
    Date:10/22/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 Ford GAlaxy 500 Convertible
    Review:The service was "spot on." There were no glitches in any way. Sophia provided great communication and fast service. I called on Monday for a closed trailer and she delivered it on Tuesday, the next day, as requested. The driver was also the... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Mark!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delays or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:M S StevensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: the only one to use
    Review:could not have been better, schedule was expediated with constant help from the home office. Got me the car and I made my meeting. This will be the only company I use when I purchase another car. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:10/22/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Manny & Auto Star
    Review:I had completely lost faith that a company would do the job it was hired to do, then came along Auto Star and Manny!! Manny made me feel so comfortable with his knowledge and business sense and what he and his company would be able to do for me and h... [ More ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888-802-8250 ext 2240 Thanks for the nice review Lisa! As I told you the first time we spoke over the phone "I am more than happy to help you in anything you need" We stand by that now and for the future. We base our business on the trust people like you give us, so this was easy and smooth process thanks to you as well. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. I will be more than Happy to help! manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Liza J
    Date:10/21/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't have asked for a better experience
    Review:I'll be brief. I did a lot of reading and it seemed as though I might have a good or bad experience depending on the carrier/driver that picked up my trip. I asked Max to make sure I was bidding enough to get a solid carrier for our two cars and alt... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:My son purchased a car in Texas but did not trade his old car. We had an idea of cost of transporting the old car to Georgia however the price was nearly cut in half. GREAT for the budget! When his next duty station move is arranged, he might choose... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thanks you very much for the kind review you gave me Curtis! I appreciate you taking your time to leave a review on our Company. Thank you for trusting us and taking my word on everything I told you, it was a pleasure to help you get your vehicle transported. The vehicle was picked up quickly and was delivered in the exact timeframe that was given. Furthermore, If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. barry.courts@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Curtis McMillenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Review:This is the second time I've used this company to transport my car. The whole process was very easy. Getting the quotes was really quick and Lauren was great in communicating back to me information I needed to know. Upon pickup, the driver was nice a... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren 888-802-8250 ext 2235: Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this wonderful review, Giselle. I am very glad that absolutely everything went smoothly. It is such a pleasure to work with people who are understanding and appreciative of our hard work. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport, please call me or send me an email at lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com. Warm regards, Lauren. [ view ]
    Poster:GiselleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of mind
    Review:AutoStar Transport made the whole process as simple as ordering pizza for delivery! Sheyla answered all my questions and gave me peace of mind that my new vehicle would be taken care of. I was quoted a 7 day turnaround but the driver showed up 2 days... [ More ]
    Response:From Sheyla Gonzalez (888)-802-8250 ext2236. Thanks for the great review, Abel! We strive to provide the best service possible in this industry and we are very glad that we were able to deliver the vehicle sooner than expected. Our prices always have the best value and will get your vehicle moved when you need it! If you, or anyone you know, should ever need a vehicle transported please call or email me at sheyla.gonzalez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:AbelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Damage
    Review:Seems that they tied the truck down with a chain over a steering arm and bent it. THey also kept me up late saying they would be there at 10:00 PM but later called and said it would be 4:00 AM. Arrived about 8:00 am. THey did not drive strait thro... [ More ]
    Response:From AutoStar Transport and Logistics: This review seems to be about the carrier. Customer placed his order with us on 10/9, a carrier was found the same day and vehicle was picked up same day of 10/09. Car was delivered from OR to AZ in two days! AutoStar Transport and Logistics provided a 5 star service in locating a carrier promptly. We have not been contacted by customer directly concerning any damage to the vehicle. As stardard in the industry, we do require to be notified of any damage within 24 hours of delivery. This is for the customers own protection to help their damage claim, otherwise it becomes increasingly difficult to prove damage was done during transport. If the customer would like to submit a review for the carrier directly, they may do so. [ view ]
    Poster:john harryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Dodge Caravan Transport
    Review:Years ago I had a bad experience with transporting my car and was almost afraid to ship it again. I callled several and Kirsten was so professional I thought I could trust her. She did follow ups to let me know they were a 5 star company and would ... [ More ]
    Response:Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 Frances, Thank you for the wonderful review. You were a pleasure to do business with. As Frances mentioned she had moved before but with severe problems where the vehicle was not picked up on time and with a price change. As I explained to Frances AutoStar Transport and Logistics has been in business now for almost 8 years with 5 stars and over 900 reviews. We would not be one of the top 10 in the industry with so many reviews for almost 8 years now if we were a company that did not deliver a+ service. Frances I hope now you can see that AutoStar Transport and Logistics is not one of those bad companies but one of the good companies that’s always there to take care of their customers. If you or anyone else needs a vehicle transport please do not hesitate to contact me kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Frances Booth
    Date:10/19/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: decent transport service
    Review:No paper work what so ever. But the service was decent enough and accommodated some changes. They were flexible enough to carry a few stuff in the trunk. [ View ]
    Response:From Paul: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2265 Our limit in flexibility is determined by the limitations of our clients. Our main goal is to furnish hassle-free transport for our clients while maintaining a high standard of service necessary to appoint our clients contentment. Please email me at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com and I will provide you with all the information you need to have a smooth, worry free experience for transporting your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:AjThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Transport Across the Country of 2 Cars
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping our 2 cars from Seattle to Nashville because I had read so many other reviews about people who had not gotten their cars picked up on time or waited a long time for delivery. We had to have the pickup on time becaus... [ More ]
    Response:From Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 Peter, Thank you for the wonderful review. We at AutoStar Transport and Logistics strive to assist our customers through whatever needs they may need. We were glad that the vehicles were picked up on time and delivered earlier than expected. You were a pleasure to work with as well Peter. If you or anyone needs some assistance please do not hesitate to call me or email me kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle moved from SC to AZ
    Review:I initially found your company when my boss was desperate to have a car shipped quickly from Florida to Arizona. That experience went well for him so when the occasion arose for me to ship a car I contacted your company. The entire transport was ha... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2239 Thanks for the review! It is always great to get feedback from our customers and I am glad everything went so smoothly with your transport. Your vehicle was picked exactly on your 1st available date, delivered on time and we worked with your budget. Should you need to ship again in the future please do not hesitate to call or email back. Best regards, Sean 888 802 8250 ext. 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Aileen GunningThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Good Boys Auto Transport
    Review:We had a tight shipping schedule. Andy picked up early (which was convenient for us) and kept us and the Trasferee informed regarding exact pick-up and delivery times. We would certainly recommend GBA and also appreciated theAutostar despatcher's ha... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren 888-802-8250 ext 2235. Thank you for choosing us, Richard. We managed to secure a transport within the very tight timeframe that you requested, and I am very happy everything worked smoothly. I appreciate your review and hopefully we will be working together in future occasions. If you or anyone you know ever need assistance in car transport, please call me or send me an email at lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com. Kindest regards, Lauren [ view ]
    Poster:RICHARD WARBURTON
    Date:10/16/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Star and B&A Auto transport
    Review:The quote was better than others I had contacted and the allowable weight in the trunk of my car was better than other companies. The driver was on time and very easy to talk to.We received the car in the same condition it was sent. Perfect transac... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Dale. Everything went absolutely perfect in transporting your vehicle. With all the stress you had moving I want to make sure your transport went smoothly. If you or anyone you know would like to transport a vehicle please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dale GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience! Would Recommend Autostar.
    Review:Autostar was very easy to work with. Patrick was friendly and professional. The trucking company Autostar used was also very easy to coordinate with and flexible. Pricing was moderate and there were no hidden charges at the end upon delivery like oth... [ More ]
    Poster:S Lee
    Date:10/16/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:The car was picked up fast and got here a day early. I was having trouble finding a hauler that didn't have a two week waiting time. The service was good and we got a truck within the hour . I would recommend you. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the nice review Dan !!! We were able pick up and deliver your vehicle within your time frame. Everything worked out better than we thought. It arrived one day early. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: 1974 MGB shipped
    Review:was with another shipping company for 10 days. then i got a call from these folks... they picked my car up that day!!!! [ View ]
    Response:From Rodrigo: rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2224. Hi David, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to transport your car for you. I am also pleased you got to experience the professionalism of our Dispatch and Customer Service Department. If you or anybody you know are looking to move a vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact me on, 888 802 8250 ext 2224 rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:david fruge
    Date:10/15/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased with Results (will use again)
    Review:I had a very good experience with AutoStar Transport. Their followup procedures are truely awesome. I wouldn't just suggest them to others. But will very likely use them again in the future. I was kept aware of every single step along the way in a v... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Thanks for great review Michael! I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations on the transport of your vehicle. By working with AutoStar Transport and Logistics, you are not only working with a 5 star rated company with over 7 years on the industry, but you are also making sure you WILL get the best realistic price possible on any route. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 star service please give me a call or send me an email. carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:TruckGuyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Last-minute move with no hassles
    Review:Arranged a carrier for me at the last minute; driver was communicative and helpful; transport went smoothly, delivered on time. Made my octogenarian mother's cross-country move a LOT easier. No problems at all with the service; would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:From Mica: 888-802-8250 Ext.2241 Hi Lamar, Thanks for the great review! I really appreciate it. I am so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided and should you or anyone you know wish to ship in the future please do not hesitate to call, I will be more than happy to help. We always strive to provide great and fast service with also the best price in the market. We had a great carrier for this transportation which we will definitely use again if needed. If you need me again please email me at micaela.savino@autostartransport.com or call me directly at 888-802-8250 ext.2241 [ view ]
    Poster:LamarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service from the AutoStar Transport customer service Marco Alba. And excellent service from Mr. Elvis who ttransported the vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:From: Marco 888-802-8250 Ext. 2242 Hello Mr. Rosado, Thank you for the great review! I am glad you were happy with the service. Best of luck to you and your family in your new home and if you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:S. RosadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great comapny
    Review:Everyone was freindly and easy to deal with The driver of transport was VERY promt and my wifes car was in excellent shape when it arrived Thanks ya'll will be using ya'll agine if I need a car moved anytime in the future Thanks Jerry and Tammie ... [ More ]
    Response:Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243. Jerry and Tammie, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad we were able to assist you with your move in a timely manner. Tammie, I hope you enjoy your new baby. We were glad we were able to get the vehicle delivered earlier than expected. If you, friends or relatives need assistance in transporting a vehicle please do not hesitate to contact me. Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 or emailing me kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry Moore
    Date:10/12/2014 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great comapny
    Poster:Jerry Moore
    Date:10/12/2014 8:09:00 AM
    Subject: Timely delivery
    Review:Though there was a delay in pickup of the vehicle, the delivery is much in advance. It saved me from spending extra money in taking rental car. I am very satisfied in the service. [ View ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thank you for the great review Raja ! As I explain you on the first conversation we had, dates are estimated but we only use the best drivers on the country to try to stick to those as much as possible. I am gald we could save you some money on top of the great price we got on he route. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com Thanks. [ view ]
    Poster:Rajamanikandan Manivasagam
    Date:10/11/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Transport !
    Review:I scheduled with Auto Star Transport to have my elderly mother's vehicle transported from Queens, NY to Miami Beach, FL since I moved her here to FL for medical reasons. Auto Star called me with a Transportation company that would be picking up the c... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Hi Jeff thanks for the great review we apprciate the feedback and it is good to knoe we are doing a good job and that you were satisfied with our service. We have a great Cstomer service team here and as always they were with you every step of the way. If you or any of your friends ever need to trasnport in future please do not hesitate to call or email me. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of two cars across the country
    Review:Fantastic company! We were so worried about sending our cars across the country given the many horror stories we read on review sites. This transaction was highly professional. The Autostar broker was Michael Castro and the cars were transported ... [ More ]
    Response:From Michael: 888-802-8250 Ext 2226 Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad we were able to assist you with your move in a timely manner. I am glad you were happy that we found you a truck the same day you placed the order in under hour. We try our absolute best to help all customers with whatever they need shipped whenever. So for your expited needs feel free to contact Michael.Castro @autostartransport.com or call me at 888-802-8250 Ext 2226 [ view ]
    Poster:HKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: The Driver Was Proffssaional To The Max.
    Review:The Driver was very Proffssaional, and was concerned about my safety as He was preparing to load the vehicle onto the transporter it was a leaning experience for me to see it all come together, and on his arrival in New York I received the same servi... [ More ]
    Poster:William Bilbo
    Date:10/8/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: 1965 MG B Shipment
    Review:Great service from a great team. Sean Hancock set up the transport, with Max and Demetrius assisting during the carrier dispatch. Many thanks! [ View ]
    Response:From Max, Sean, and Dimitrious 888 802 8250 Hi robert, Thank you for the review, much appreciated. We are one of the leaders in the industry based on honesty, reliability and quote accuracy, I am glad you were pleased with our service. You were a pleasure to work with during the complete process and I would be more than happy to assist you in the future. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Drummond
    Date:10/8/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Did what they said they would
    Review:I had read many horrible things about the players in the auto transport industry so I was leery of using anyone. But I had to get my car to my son in California so I took a chance. Auto Transport was great. They gave me all the information I ... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Gary!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delates or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: The Driver Is Proffssaional To The Max.
    Review:The Driver must realy like his Job! He's Proffssaional, was always thinking about my safety, It was a learning experiences for me, The Driver is Proffssaional to the max. Good Job and Thank again William Bilbo [ View ]
    Response:Hi William, Thank you for the review, much appreciated. We are one of the leaders in the industry based on honesty, reliability and quote accuracy, I am glad you were pleased with our service. You were a pleasure to work with during the complete process and I would be more than happy to assist you in the future. Thanks again. For a free quote from any of our highly trained transport coordinators, please call. 888-802-8250 [ view ]
    Poster:William Bilbo
    Date:10/8/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Evlalation of service
    Review:This was my first experience having my vehicle transported and I was a little nervous because of the schedule I was on. Victor Perugia the gentlemen I spoke with at the office was great, he explained the process to me and assured me that he would be ... [ More ]
    Response:From Paul (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2265: It is important to maintain our clients informed during the transport of their vehicles. We will oversee the whole process from the time the order is placed until the vehicle is confirmed delivered. Lack of communication in this industry is a killer, especially if a transport takes approximately 7-10 days for delivery during a cross country trip. Please email me at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com and I will provide you with all the information you need to have a smooth, worry free experience for transporting your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Rick WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome service!!!
    Review:I was hearing about the usual delays with car shipping and when I heard the quote from AutoStar to deliver my car in one day ,I was skeptical. But I was wrong I did get my car on the next day and the service was great.The representative from AutoStar... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thanks you very much for the kind review you gave me Kumar! I appreciate you taking your time to leave a review on our Company. Thank you for trusting us and taking my word on everything I told you, it was a pleasure to help you get your vehicle transported. The vehicle was picked up quickly and was delivered in the exact timeframe that was given to Mr. Vutukuru. Furthermore, If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. barry.courts@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Anjani Kumar Vutukuru
    Date:10/2/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Camaro 73
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered as planned. Driver contacted me in plenty of time before car was delivered. No damages were noted. Generally satisfied. I did wonder about the true cost of shipping my car. I was quoted $1,325 and AutoStar transport... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Victor, I appreciate your review. It will be noted. The initial quote was for the total of $1325, which was essentially the full cost of having it transported coast-to-coast. You payed exactly what we agreed on, which was in writing on a contract that you signed. When we spoke about the quote, I told you it was an estimate, and was what I believed would get the vehicle transported for. The readjustment in deposit and balance was made because of the arrangement we made with the driver. You agreed to the initial $1325 and it never changed, and the driver expected a certain amount. I apologize if you think I do not deserve a better rating than what you gave, but I did my job thoroughly. The car was transported, picked up and delivered on time, was not damaged or lost, and I arranged everything in a very neat way. I thank you for your business I wish you all the best of luck. Lauren- lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:VictorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Chevrolet Cruz
    Review:Auto Star Transport gave me the best quote for transporting my 2011 Chevrolet Cruz from Ohio to Florida.Unlike most transport companies there was no bait and switch.The price they quoted was the price I got. The vehicle arrived on time and in great c... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren Decunto 888-802-8250 ext 2235. Thank you for your great review, John! Everything went perfectly with this transport. It is such a relief when our customers appreciate the hard work we put into finding a transport that matches the time and the price expectations. Hopefully we will be working together in future occasions. My very best regards to you, Lauren. lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gino CentanniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Pleased with transport
    Review:I was pleased with my experience of the transport of my 91 Honda Civic Hatchback. I purchased the car from a car dealership in Washington state, I hadn't purchased the car yet but arranged for a transport service to move the car on the 16th of Septem... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thanks you very much for the review Kenneth!!! I appreciate your kindness throughout the procedure, you were always very patient and had a great pre-disposition to work with me. It is always nice to deal with customers who are thankful for the services we provide. The vehicle was picked up quickly and was delivered in the exact timeframe that the driver told Ken. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. barry.courts@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kenneth A.
    Date:9/30/2014 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Wow! Painless, Prompt Car Move with "0" BS
    Review:I have moved cars in the past, and I was looking forward to this time about as much as a colonoscopy. I requested a quotes from a few brokers and received one from Autostar. Their quote was cheaper than a transport company I have previously used an... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Jay!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delates or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:9/29/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transports and Logistic Review
    Review:COMPANY WITH GOOD PRICE AND WERE DILIGENT AND ACHIEVERS. AFTER EVALUATED MORE THAN 7 BROKERS, I CHOOSE THEM, MAINTAINED ME INFORMED AND CARRIER VERY KIND AND ACHIEVER. I CAN HAVE THEM IN THE FUTURE, THEY MANAGED TO STRIP THE CONCERN THAT I HAD REGARD... [ More ]
    Response:From Mica: 888-802-8250 Ext.2241 Hi Cynthia! Thanks for the great review! I really appreciate it. I am so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided and should you or anyone you know wish to ship in the future please do not hesitate to call, I will be more than happy to help. We always strive to provide great and fast service with also the best price in the market. We had a great carrier for this transportation which we will definitely use again if needed. If you need me again please email me at micaela.savino@autostartransport.com or call me directly at 888-802-8250 ext.2241 [ view ]
    Poster:CYNTHIA
    Date:9/29/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: overall experience
    Review:This is the first time I have had to use a car transport company. I made the reservation and paid the deposit. The cost quoted was presented to me ad if it was "set". I changed the original pickup date - deferred one week. At that the... [ More ]
    Response:Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 Tara, Thank you for the review. This is just another example of customers who have such high expectations and demands, that no matter how many times we explained we cannot guarantee a one day pick up date, it was still not understood. Tara had booked in with one of our agents with only a one day pick up date. We explained to the customer that a one day pick up date is very difficult and that she must be more flexible by giving us a window of a couple of days. Knowing our customers sense of urgency in getting her vehicle picked up, we began an aggressive pricing approach to locate a carrier quickly. That day we found a carrier willing to pick up the vehicle that weekend but had requested an extra $100 for the service. Normal expedite pricing can be anywhere between $175-$250. We called the customer, presented the offer to her as only an option for which she could either accept or refuse. Tara very happily agreed to the increase. In the end, we got a one day expedite pickup for the customer, for only an additional $100, all of which went to the carriers fee. We do our very best to accommodate requested dates, and very often meet those dates and in this case we met the request. Tara, thank you for working with us and if you or anyone else needs a transport please don’t hesitate to contact Kirsten 888. 802.8250 ext. 2243 or email me kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:tara mcgrathThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great first time auto transport experience
    Review:Called a bunch of places Auto Star was by far the best deal. I gave them a date and they wanted the car earlier but that didn't work they said no problem. Picked the car up on time and was delivered on time with no issues. Would recommend them to ... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean Mc Bride: 888-802-8250 ext 2239 for the great review Nancy! Your transport went flawless and in the process we were able to save you some dollars. If you or anyone else needs a vehicle tranported please give me a call 888-802-8250 ext 2239 or email at sean.mcbride@autostartransport.comThanks [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:9/29/2014 7:57:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport - Coast-to-Coast
    Review:This endeavor was painless. Pick-up was on time; delivery was on time. The overall process was quite easy. [ View ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Thank you very much for the great review! One of the hardest things to find in this industry is a honest company that will do exactly what they promise you, that is the main benefit of working with AutoStar Transport and Logistics! If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported in the future please give me a call or send me an email to Carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Craig B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time using AutoStar - saved me in an urgent situation
    Review:My company surprised me on moving day (VA to LA in my car) by informing me they wouldn't be shipping my wife's car...while I thought they WERE going to up until the movers showed up. So, I had to arrange something immediately in a scramble. The com... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 Thanks for the great review Jon!!! I am so happy we were able to pick up your vehicle so quickly and save you $550 in the process. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Autostar
    Review:Autostar provided the most ecnomical price, fastest pickup, and ultimately delivered the vehicle in great shape a day earlier than promised. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 Thanks for the nice review Phil!!! We were able to pick up your vehicle and deliver it a day early for a great price. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Phil EvansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:The quote didn't change. Pick-up and delivery were prompt and smooth. There were no problems whatsoever. Very pleased with the service provided by AutoStar Transport and will use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext. 2249. Hi Barbara, Thank you for the review, much appreciated. We are one of the leaders in the industry based on honesty, reliability and quote accuracy, I am glad you were pleased with our service. You were a pleasure to work with during the complete process and I would be more than happy to assist you in the future. sean.hancock@autostartransport.com Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara Barnes
    Date:9/25/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Houston2Philly
    Review:Lauren was able to help me and within less than an hour found a company that could pickup & deliver the car that same week. She was very helpful & eased my concerns since this was my first time having a vehicle shipped. The quote was for $550... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren 888-802-8250 ext 2235. Thank you for the kind review, Jean! I am very happy everything worked out smoothly and on time. Please let me know if you or anyone you know may need assistance in car transport in the future. My very best regards to you, Lauren. lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:9/25/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Review:My second time using this company. Very prompt and professional. My car arrived in perfect condition on the agreed upon date. Price was reasonable and carrier was friendly. Autostar kept me updated via phone and email as to when things would be happe... [ More ]
    Response:From Paul: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2265 It is a great pleasure to receive a request from a returning client. This is the best way to measure our reputation as a company. I will see you through the transport of your vehicle from the time your order is formulated until the vehicle is delivered. Call me with any questions and I will be more than willing to explain the strategy we use to find you an appropriate carrier for your transportation needs. Please email me at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com and I will provide you with all the information you need to have a smooth, worry free experience for transporting your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:VictoriaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a Great Experience
    Review:The time I submitted a form requesting a quote to the time Jose contacted me was mere minutes. Jose was knowledgeable and friendly and I felt I was in good hands. He found me a carrier an hour later and the price was actually $50 less than what he ... [ More ]
    Response:From Jose Rojas 888-802-8250 ext 2245 Hi Tyler, thanks for the great review! I managed to get you a carrier so fast because of the good relationships we have with them, I always try to get the best price possible for my customers and I am glad you were satisfied with my service, If you or anyone you know ever needs a vehicle transported just let me know! Thanks. jose.rojas@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler B
    Date:9/24/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Surprisingly great service!
    Review:I submitted a request for quotes through a mass online service provider. I received nearly twenty different quotes back from various companies either trough email or direct phone calls. Auto star sent me an email with a quote to ship both of my truck... [ More ]
    Response:From Mica: 888-802-8250 Ext.2241 Hi Dan, Thanks for the great review! I really appreciate it. I am so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided and should you or anyone you know wish to ship in the future please do not hesitate to call, I will be more than happy to help. We always strive to provide great and fast service with also the best price in the market. We had a great carrier for this transportation which we will definitely use again if needed. If you need me again please email me at micaela.savino@autostartransport.com or call me directly at 888-802-8250 ext.2241 [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:9/24/2014 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: overall experience
    Review:Scheduling and dispatching personnel were excellent. Carrier had mechanical problems that caused late pickup, but I was notified promptly and pickup was rescheduled. Vehicle was delivered on time at destination. [ View ]
    Response:Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243. Marty, thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad that we were able to pick up your vehicle in such a remote location even with the small problem of waiting for the body shop to finish up fixing the Bronco. We are glad the vehicle was still delivered on time even though the carrier was delayed. If you, friends or neighbors need a transport please don’t hesitate to contact me. Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Marty HusseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: car delievery
    Review:The car was not picked up as quickly as they had led to me to believe when I purchased the service. I would still use them again for the friendly service and good price, just not crunch myself on time. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate the kind words concerning the overall service provided. We are always striving to inform our customers with how the process works, and wished this could have been explained a little better. With an averarge price, comes the average pickup time of 3-5 days from the first available date, and this particular order was picked up on the 4th day, so exactly within the average of the industry. For a free quote please call and speak to any of our qualified agents. 888-802-8250 [ view ]
    Poster:SaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: car delievery
    Date:9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport & Logistics

AutoStar Transport & Logistics Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17