View 149,326 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,327th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport & Logistics's New Profile

AutoStar Transport & Logistics
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport & Logistics to share?

AutoStar Transport & Logistics reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 415 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.47% of AutoStar Transport & Logistics customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport & Logistics
    Subject: Pleased with transport
    Review:I was pleased with my experience of the transport of my 91 Honda Civic Hatchback. I purchased the car from a car dealership in Washington state, I hadn't purchased the car yet but arranged for a transport service to move the car on the 16th of Septem... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thanks you very much for the review Kenneth!!! I appreciate your kindness throughout the procedure, you were always very patient and had a great pre-disposition to work with me. It is always nice to deal with customers who are thankful for the services we provide. The vehicle was picked up quickly and was delivered in the exact timeframe that the driver told Ken. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. barry.courts@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kenneth A.
    Date:9/30/2014 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Wow! Painless, Prompt Car Move with "0" BS
    Review:I have moved cars in the past, and I was looking forward to this time about as much as a colonoscopy. I requested a quotes from a few brokers and received one from Autostar. Their quote was cheaper than a transport company I have previously used an... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Jay!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delates or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:9/29/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transports and Logistic Review
    Review:COMPANY WITH GOOD PRICE AND WERE DILIGENT AND ACHIEVERS. AFTER EVALUATED MORE THAN 7 BROKERS, I CHOOSE THEM, MAINTAINED ME INFORMED AND CARRIER VERY KIND AND ACHIEVER. I CAN HAVE THEM IN THE FUTURE, THEY MANAGED TO STRIP THE CONCERN THAT I HAD REGARD... [ More ]
    Response:From Mica: 888-802-8250 Ext.2241 Hi Cynthia! Thanks for the great review! I really appreciate it. I am so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided and should you or anyone you know wish to ship in the future please do not hesitate to call, I will be more than happy to help. We always strive to provide great and fast service with also the best price in the market. We had a great carrier for this transportation which we will definitely use again if needed. If you need me again please email me at micaela.savino@autostartransport.com or call me directly at 888-802-8250 ext.2241 [ view ]
    Poster:CYNTHIA
    Date:9/29/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: overall experience
    Review:This is the first time I have had to use a car transport company. I made the reservation and paid the deposit. The cost quoted was presented to me ad if it was "set". I changed the original pickup date - deferred one week. At that the... [ More ]
    Response:Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 Tara, Thank you for the review. This is just another example of customers who have such high expectations and demands, that no matter how many times we explained we cannot guarantee a one day pick up date, it was still not understood. Tara had booked in with one of our agents with only a one day pick up date. We explained to the customer that a one day pick up date is very difficult and that she must be more flexible by giving us a window of a couple of days. Knowing our customers sense of urgency in getting her vehicle picked up, we began an aggressive pricing approach to locate a carrier quickly. That day we found a carrier willing to pick up the vehicle that weekend but had requested an extra $100 for the service. Normal expedite pricing can be anywhere between $175-$250. We called the customer, presented the offer to her as only an option for which she could either accept or refuse. Tara very happily agreed to the increase. In the end, we got a one day expedite pickup for the customer, for only an additional $100, all of which went to the carriers fee. We do our very best to accommodate requested dates, and very often meet those dates and in this case we met the request. Tara, thank you for working with us and if you or anyone else needs a transport please don’t hesitate to contact Kirsten 888. 802.8250 ext. 2243 or email me kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:tara mcgrathThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great first time auto transport experience
    Review:Called a bunch of places Auto Star was by far the best deal. I gave them a date and they wanted the car earlier but that didn't work they said no problem. Picked the car up on time and was delivered on time with no issues. Would recommend them to ... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean Mc Bride: 888-802-8250 ext 2239 for the great review Nancy! Your transport went flawless and in the process we were able to save you some dollars. If you or anyone else needs a vehicle tranported please give me a call 888-802-8250 ext 2239 or email at sean.mcbride@autostartransport.comThanks [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:9/29/2014 7:57:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Review:The service was efficient and knowledgeable. Sheldon was good. Would use again. No trouble. Good Hard working guy. Very Happy. [ View ]
    Response:From SHELDON 888-802-8250 Ext. 2252 Thanks so much, you were great to work with and really thorough as a Customer. It was really my pleasure working with you and hope I can be of help to you in the future! sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Rusta P
    Date:9/28/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport - Coast-to-Coast
    Review:This endeavor was painless. Pick-up was on time; delivery was on time. The overall process was quite easy. [ View ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Thank you very much for the great review! One of the hardest things to find in this industry is a honest company that will do exactly what they promise you, that is the main benefit of working with AutoStar Transport and Logistics! If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported in the future please give me a call or send me an email to Carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Craig B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time using AutoStar - saved me in an urgent situation
    Review:My company surprised me on moving day (VA to LA in my car) by informing me they wouldn't be shipping my wife's car...while I thought they WERE going to up until the movers showed up. So, I had to arrange something immediately in a scramble. The com... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 Thanks for the great review Jon!!! I am so happy we were able to pick up your vehicle so quickly and save you $550 in the process. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Autostar
    Review:Autostar provided the most ecnomical price, fastest pickup, and ultimately delivered the vehicle in great shape a day earlier than promised. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 Thanks for the nice review Phil!!! We were able to pick up your vehicle and deliver it a day early for a great price. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Phil EvansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:The quote didn't change. Pick-up and delivery were prompt and smooth. There were no problems whatsoever. Very pleased with the service provided by AutoStar Transport and will use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext. 2249. Hi Barbara, Thank you for the review, much appreciated. We are one of the leaders in the industry based on honesty, reliability and quote accuracy, I am glad you were pleased with our service. You were a pleasure to work with during the complete process and I would be more than happy to assist you in the future. sean.hancock@autostartransport.com Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara Barnes
    Date:9/25/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Houston2Philly
    Review:Lauren was able to help me and within less than an hour found a company that could pickup & deliver the car that same week. She was very helpful & eased my concerns since this was my first time having a vehicle shipped. The quote was for $550... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren 888-802-8250 ext 2235. Thank you for the kind review, Jean! I am very happy everything worked out smoothly and on time. Please let me know if you or anyone you know may need assistance in car transport in the future. My very best regards to you, Lauren. lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:9/25/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Review:My second time using this company. Very prompt and professional. My car arrived in perfect condition on the agreed upon date. Price was reasonable and carrier was friendly. Autostar kept me updated via phone and email as to when things would be happe... [ More ]
    Response:From Paul: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2265 It is a great pleasure to receive a request from a returning client. This is the best way to measure our reputation as a company. I will see you through the transport of your vehicle from the time your order is formulated until the vehicle is delivered. Call me with any questions and I will be more than willing to explain the strategy we use to find you an appropriate carrier for your transportation needs. Please email me at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com and I will provide you with all the information you need to have a smooth, worry free experience for transporting your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:VictoriaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a Great Experience
    Review:The time I submitted a form requesting a quote to the time Jose contacted me was mere minutes. Jose was knowledgeable and friendly and I felt I was in good hands. He found me a carrier an hour later and the price was actually $50 less than what he ... [ More ]
    Response:From Jose Rojas 888-802-8250 ext 2245 Hi Tyler, thanks for the great review! I managed to get you a carrier so fast because of the good relationships we have with them, I always try to get the best price possible for my customers and I am glad you were satisfied with my service, If you or anyone you know ever needs a vehicle transported just let me know! Thanks. jose.rojas@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler B
    Date:9/24/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Surprisingly great service!
    Review:I submitted a request for quotes through a mass online service provider. I received nearly twenty different quotes back from various companies either trough email or direct phone calls. Auto star sent me an email with a quote to ship both of my truck... [ More ]
    Response:From Mica: 888-802-8250 Ext.2241 Hi Dan, Thanks for the great review! I really appreciate it. I am so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided and should you or anyone you know wish to ship in the future please do not hesitate to call, I will be more than happy to help. We always strive to provide great and fast service with also the best price in the market. We had a great carrier for this transportation which we will definitely use again if needed. If you need me again please email me at micaela.savino@autostartransport.com or call me directly at 888-802-8250 ext.2241 [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:9/24/2014 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: overall experience
    Review:Scheduling and dispatching personnel were excellent. Carrier had mechanical problems that caused late pickup, but I was notified promptly and pickup was rescheduled. Vehicle was delivered on time at destination. [ View ]
    Response:Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243. Marty, thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad that we were able to pick up your vehicle in such a remote location even with the small problem of waiting for the body shop to finish up fixing the Bronco. We are glad the vehicle was still delivered on time even though the carrier was delayed. If you, friends or neighbors need a transport please don’t hesitate to contact me. Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Marty HusseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: car delievery
    Review:The car was not picked up as quickly as they had led to me to believe when I purchased the service. I would still use them again for the friendly service and good price, just not crunch myself on time. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate the kind words concerning the overall service provided. We are always striving to inform our customers with how the process works, and wished this could have been explained a little better. With an averarge price, comes the average pickup time of 3-5 days from the first available date, and this particular order was picked up on the 4th day, so exactly within the average of the industry. For a free quote please call and speak to any of our qualified agents. 888-802-8250 [ view ]
    Poster:SaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: car delievery
    Date:9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: 3,000
    Review:Very pleased with my vehicles safe travel. The driver was great with updates and was helpful with paperwork. The initial call with the company was swift they called me back within the hour and had found a driver. Other companies had outrageous set up... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean: 888 802 8250 ext 2239 Hi Andrea. Thanks for the glowing review I really appreciate it. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we could provide you and should you or anyone you know wish to ship in future please do not hesitate to call. Regards. Sean Mc Bride. 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:From start to finish the whole transaction was so simple. Great job! Internet was easy to use, would highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Response:Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 Chris, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad the transport went so smoothly for you. We strive at AutoStar Transport and Logistics to ensure our transports are smooth and easy for all our customers. Chris if you or a friend need a transport please do not hesitate to contact me at 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 or emailing me at kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com. Again thank you for the wonderful review. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Davis This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: reviews
    Review:pickup was delayed by 2 days although delivery was on time.overall everything went well.no other company was willing to come to our pickup area.car was dirty on the outside but otherwise in fine shape.would contact autostar again ine future if needed... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Wayne and thank you for such a nice review, it was a pleasure communicating with you and getting your daughters vehicle transported in the timely manner you requested and even though the carrier was delayed for the pick-up, we were still able to get it delivered on time, that sounds outstanding to me!. Successful and stress free transport is what I strive for, so should you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me, you can call me at 888-802-8250 ext.2251 or Email me at Christian.mandarino@autostartrasnport.com [ view ]
    Poster:wayne bicchieriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Irresponsive and inept customer service and false promises
    Review:Agent was extremely responsive before a contractor was signed, after which was irresponsive to repeated calls, vague in providing relevant information, and changed prices on me with false promises of quick pickup and delivery. Would not recommend thi... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Logistics and its carriers. This is just another example of customers who have such high expectations and demands, that no matter how many times you explain things to them, they just do not get it. Customer placed his order with a first available date of Sept 5th. Customer signed and returned contract clearly defining our Terms and Conditions. On Sept. 5th, customer called and demanded that we get a carrier in the next two days. Knowing our customers sense of urgency in getting his vehicle picked up, we began an aggressive pricing approach to locate a carrier quicker. The very next day we found a carrier willing to pick up the vehicle on Sept 7th as requested by the customer, and were asking for only $75 more. Normal expedite pricing can be anywhere between $175-$250. We called the customer, presented the offer to him as only an option for which he could either accept of refuse. Customer very happily agreed to the increase. Carrier had informed us they would pick up on the 7th, and this was the information given to customer. Unfortunately the carrier had a slight delay, and vehicle was picked up the following day on the 8th. The vehicle still made it to the final destination within the requested dates by the customer. In the end, we got a 3 day expedite pickup for customer, for only an additional $75, all of which went to the carrier fee. We do our very best to accommodate requested dates, and very often meet those dates, however it is always helpful to be forthcoming with our agents in the beginning that you have a short window, and all this could be explained from the beginning, rather than after the order has already been placed. We wish the customer well. [ view ]
    Poster:movemycar
    Date:9/20/2014 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: Autostar Review
    Review:The quote was very competitive , especially for enclosed transport (which I preferred) . The initial response and responses to subsequent questions by the transport agent (Mario) were prompt and informative. The agent and the carrier were able t... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the nice review John ! Ever since we spoke over the phone I knew exactly what type of transport and service was needed for your vehicle. I am glad we were able to provide that service and that we exceeded your expectations. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:John GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:Autostart gave me the best quote by far, when I required to speak with an agent I was able to do it and Mario went beyond his duties to describe the entire process , the car was picked up within 3 days after I placed the order and delivered in 5 days... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the great review Marco ! When you work with a company with over 7 years of experience you can assure you will get the best realistic price on the route, which is what we did. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same great service please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Marco ManriquezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Review:Great service, Marco exceeded my expectations. I have already had Marco quote another job for me. [ View ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the great review Suz ! I knew since I first spoke to you you were looking for a straightforward reliable company . I am glad we are already working on your second transport, and I assure you will get the same 5 star service. If anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same great service please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Suz
    Date:9/19/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Review:Carlos was professional and kept me informed throughout the process. Once I gave him the address and dates he found a carrier within 30 minutes. Although the carrier was late arriving for pick up, the car was actually delivered earlier than expected.... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802 -8250 ext. 2250. Hi Susan, thank you very much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am very glad that everything turned out well. If you or anyone you know that ever needs assistance shipping their car in the future please let me know I will be more than happy to help out. Best regards carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: transport my 1987 corvette from Fl to VA
    Review:Sean of Auto Star Transport & Logistics was recommended by the seller of the car. sean was great to work with, he sent me updates both by e-mail and by phone, when a transporter was found Sea called and let me know, the car was picked up on time ... [ More ]
    Poster:don
    Date:9/17/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: auto star transport experience - professional and great!
    Review:Had picked up Autostar by going through Transportreviews.com. winderful professional experience. Bang on time. Any correspondence was prompt. Professional and courteous drivers. Would like to call out Lauren Decunto for her thoroughness. [ View ]
    Response:From Lauren Decunto 888-802-8250 ext 2235. Thank you for the great review, Saro! It was a pleasure to work with you. I am very glad that everything worked out smoothly. Please let me know if you or anyone you know may need assistance in car transport in the future! Best regards, Lauren. lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Saro Chand
    Date:9/15/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:our car was transported quickly and in good condition. Because of prohibitions in our delivery city, the driver was willing and able to accommodate a mutually agreeable alternate drop- off location. The driver notified us in time to go get the vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren Decunto 888-802-8250 ext 2235. Thank you very much, Karen! It was a pleasure working with you. Fortunately we were able to find a pick up for that date that you wanted, for a slight increase in price. I am glad everything worked out in the end. Please let me know if you ever need assistance in the future! Best regards, Lauren. Lauren.decunto@autostar.com [ view ]
    Poster:KarenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Auto Star gave me the right Price at the start. Other companies started high and kept dropping the price, even after Autostar had already delivered my Vehicle. Thanks for a good experience [ View ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the nice review Wayne! Her at Autostar Transport and Logistics we always give out the best realistic price possible from the beginning, to transport your vehicle on a timely manner and as smoothly as possible . If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 star service please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Review:I like this auto transport service and would definitely use in future. The staff was very responsive and gave multiple options. Vehicle was delivered on time with no damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Vivek
    Date:9/10/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: AutoStar Transport
    Review:Excellent experience! Definitely would recommend this company! Great communication. Car was picked up on scheduled day. Driver was courteous and got my vehicle down to North Carolina without any problems. [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Thanks so much for the great review Edmund it was my pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics was an easy process and we had your vehicle picked up on the scheduled date and delivered on time and in a professional manner. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Edmund IndingaroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Service was excellent on time and very prompted. Every question or concerns I had were answered. Very pleased over all. [ View ]
    Poster:JerrynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Response:From: Marco: (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 Hello Jerryn, Thank you for the great review! I am glad we were able to assist and get the vehicle transported in the timeframe you requested. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Date:9/9/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: AAA+++
    Review:My 1st time shipping vehicle cross country didn't know what to expect. Yasmin was outstanding very Professional and Friendly AAA+++ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :) [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Thank you for the great review Aziz it was my pleasure to assist you and your brother .The real key in this business is always great communication to ensure a smooth transport. That means being available at all times. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics was an easy process and we had vehicle picked up and delivered on time. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:AzizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar Transport definitely would use again
    Review:I originally posted with another carrier; but I couldn't reach anybody there. They were posting my vehicle and raising the amount to haul it for, but not including me in the process. I had to hear from other carriers that it was still posted. Carlos ... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 Ext. 2250 Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate hearing everyones experience with us. I do apologize for the delay, we always take into consideration that anything can happen along the way and always try to provide an update to our customers with the most accurate information we can get, but thank you very much for your patience. If you or anybody else you know needs to move a vehicle in the future get them to call me or email me at the following email. carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Laura SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Everything went fine. Excellent door to door service. The cystomer service was always responsive quickly snd tge driver was so professional. [ View ]
    Poster:emad youssefThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar is a great transport company
    Review:Working with AutoStarTransport & Logistics was a great experience. The customer service was outstanding, the pick-up and delivery was lightning fast, and the driver was friendly and courteous. I found their quote to be extremely reasonable and wi... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marco: (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 Hello Jeff, Thank you for the great review! I am glad we were able to get your Mustang picked up and delivered quickly and without any complications. It was good working with you and If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Mertens
    Date:9/4/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:my car arrived and they stayed in touch with me. They picked up the car and there were no problems in doing that. They than took it back to there location and it sat there till they will filled probably two days most. They than kept me infor... [ More ]
    Response:From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 ext 2224: Thanks for the great review. I am glad we were able to transport your car quickly and without any issues. If you or your friends ever need transport in the future don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone. Rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2224 [ view ]
    Poster:warren SacklerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: FL to CA
    Review:The driver (Jose), from National Auto Moving, was very kind and he was on time. However, I was not too happy with the broker. I had to call several times to find out if the driver would be identified. When the broker identified the driver, he... [ More ]
    Response:From Jose 888 802 8250 ext 2245 jose.rojas@autostartransport.com: Thanks for the review! We appreciate all feedback, In this case the carrier needed a little extra, it is my job to present every option to you and was in no way an obligation, unfortunately since you wanted a rate below the average quote presented and demanded specific dates which I did my best to get for you, it was my mistake not to stick to my original price from the beginning which resulted in me paying the difference, I have learned from this experience and definitely appreciate your review. Best regards, Jose 888 802 8250 ext. 2245 jose.rojas@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Review:I was pleased with every part of the service. I understand why the first truck was not able to do the delivery and appreciated the immediate response of the Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the kind review Randy. I am so happy we were able to find another carrier quickly after the first one we had could not transport your vehicle. Our customer service kept you informed during the whole time. If you or anyone else would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Randy SchwoererThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: on time pick up
    Review:My car was picked up the same day I called them. I thought it would be impossible to do that because it was only two weeks before the college started. The person I talked to was very nice and called me back when she said she would. I recommend the co... [ More ]
    Response:From Kirsten 888 802 8250 ext 2243: Michael, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am pleased that the service we provided for you was fast and stress-free. We strive at our company to get our customers carriers as soon as possible and to keep in contact with our customers on a regular basis. If your friends, family or yourself need a transport in the future, please feel free to call me again for that fast and stress-free service. You can contact me directly, Kirsten 888 802 8250 ext 2243 or send me an email at kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:8/30/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Transporter
    Review:I had good experience with the transporter. The driver was finding hard to speak in English however he was friendly enough and was able to communicate what was required. The car was transported without a single scratch and all items inside were in... [ More ]
    Response:From Rodrigo: 888-802-8250 Ext 2224 Thanks for your review! It was great to work with you, Kishor! We had this vehicle moved quickly at a great price with a great carrier as we always try do. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you in future, as well as any friends or family that may require transport at a fair and reasonable price to both the customer and the carrier. Best, Rodrigo - 888-802-8250 Ext 2224 rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kishor Lal
    Date:8/29/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and easy
    Review:After requesting my quote, they had a driver ready for pickup in 2 days. Other companies make you wait 10 business day and sometimes longer. Excellent customer service. My car actually arrive in California 2 days before I did..lol.. [ View ]
    Response:From Rodrigo 888 802 8250 x 2224: Hi Roosevelt, I am extremely pleased that you had a stress free experience with us here at AutoStar Transport & Logistics. As always our goal is to deliver your vehicle in the shortest space of time with the lowest possible price. We value you as a customer and I thank you personally for your kind review. If you ever need a vehicle shipped in the future, please feel free to call me or anyone on the AutoStar team. You can contact me directly, toll free on 888 802 8250 ext 2224 or send me an email at rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:RooseveltThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: transport service
    Review:Driver arrived on time for pickup. He was courteous and polite. Pickup went smooth and quick. Delivery time was quick. Car arrived in time stated and in good conditon. Will definitely use autostar again when I need a transport service [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Mike. Our timing was absolutely perfect in transporting your vehicle. We picked it up on the day you wanted and delivered right after you arrived in Minnesota. if you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:8/28/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Review:AutoStar Service was excellent. At a very short notice on a Tuesday from Columbus Ohio to California, the pick up was done on Wednesday evening and delivered to California on Monday Evening. At the time of delivery, the vehicle was in a good conditio... [ More ]
    Response:From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext. 2229. Thank you for the great review Srikanth! Although he had a short notice and little time to work with, we could get the vehicle moved without any problems or inconveniences. It was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Any vehicles you need transported in the future, you already know who you can count on to help you out. Also, if you know of any family members, co-workers or friends that need a vehicle transported, feel free to give them my information barry.courts@autostartransport.com . Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:SrikanthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for the easy transport
    Review:Great Service, Painless, Honest, On time. What more can you ask for?? They quoted me on the phone and said it might cost more because of the weight in the car. It did not. I was happy about that and really excited to see that they did not increase th... [ More ]
    Response:From AutoStar: Thanks for the great review. We are please that the transport went smoothly, and on time. For a free quote from any of our well trained transport coordinators, please call 888-802-8250. [ view ]
    Poster:Max Gradinger
    Date:8/28/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Good Experience
    Review:We had never used a transport service before, and the whole idea was kind-of frightening. I was frustrated to learn that they couldn't specifically guarantee pickup or dropoff dates, but when I searched around, it turned out that was the norm. The ... [ More ]
    Response:From AutoStar: Thank you for the fine review. We are pleased to hear that in the end everything worked out to your satisfaction. We do recommend to all the carriers we hire to please give ample notice prior to arrival, but as you say, it is not something the broker can really control. For a free quote and stress free experience, please call and speak to any of our highly trained transport coordinators. 888-802-8250 [ view ]
    Poster:SashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:It took a few months for us to find a driver to transport our truck. Once we found a driver, we agreed to their exorbitant fee ($1,700) because we did not want to drive it ourselves. Overall, we were satisfied with auto star transport & logistic... [ More ]
    Response:From Michael: 888 802 8250 ext 2226 Thank you for the wonderful review. I am pleased that the service we provided for you was fast and stress-free. We strive at our company to get our customers carriers as soon as possible and to keep in contact with our customers on a regular basis. If your friends, family or yourself need a transport in the future, please feel free to call me again for that fast and stress-free service. You can contact me directly, Michael 888 802 8250 ext 2226 or send me an email at Michael.castro@autostartransport.com. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:JKSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 1:11:00 AM
    Review:Car picked up and delivered on time. No damage to car. Car was dirty when delivered because it was an open carrier. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:From: Marco: (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 Hello Joe, Thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear you where satisfied with the service.. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Door to door?
    Review:Overall we're very happy with the service, but we're now not too sure what door-to-door means. The carrier hired by AutoStar called us on the day of the pickup saying that they cannot come pick up the car because the roads are too narrow. What's wors... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello SS, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Autostar! I apologize for any inconvenience. I am glad something was worked out with the carrier and he was able to go pick up the vehicle at your home. Your feedback is important to us and we will use this to better our services. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:SSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 5:09:00 PM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport & Logistics

AutoStar Transport & Logistics Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17