View 144,617 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,618th Review now!
AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Location:80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport & Logistics to share?

AutoStar Transport & Logistics reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 408 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.33% of AutoStar Transport & Logistics customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport & Logistics
    Subject: AutoStar
    Review:Driver called to say he would arrive the following morning around 9am. Didn't arrive until 5:30pm. Was still within the original delivery schedule, but made us rearrange our schedules multiple times. That was the only very-minor problem in an ... [ More ]
    Response:From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 ext 2224: Thanks for the great review. I am glad we were able to transport your car quickly and without any issues. If you or your friends ever need transport in the future don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone. Rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2224 [ view ]
    Poster:Noble LocksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with Auto Star. Christian was fantastic to work with and his follow up was great. The driver of both of our cars was exceptional and both cars got to their destination within 2 days. I would recommend Auto Star and would not hesi... [ More ]
    Response:From Christian: Hello Cathy and thank you for that wonderful review. It was a pleasure moving your vehicles, especially since you had specific timing for your pick up date. I love being able to communicate with my customers and provide the kind of service they would expect when they leave a vehicle or two in the hands of a professional. Quick and efficient service is what we stride to provide on a consistent basis. If you or anyone you know would like this kind of service, please call me directly at 888-802-8250 Ext. 2251, christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Cathy ReederThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: 1987 325i
    Review:I was skeptical to ship my car b/c I have a friend in the car business who has told me some stories about how the entire industry is shady. But Keirsten at your company seemed honest when we spoke a few times and followed up with me like she said sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:7/28/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:I contacted Auto Star based on a referral from a friend who had used them. I spoke with Emel who gave me an immediate quote on the phone and called me back within an hour to let me know that they had a driver who could pick my vehicle up within a da... [ More ]
    Response:From Amel 888-802-8250 ext 2230 Kim, I am glad to be of assistance, and I am happy that your vehicle was delivered as expected. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and I will be looking forward to help you in a future as well. Feel free to call me anytime or email me at amel.deleon@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:7/26/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Review:This was a very good transaction. I was given the best price. Communication was very good on all ends. I am very pleased and if and when I need another carrier, I will contact Auto Star Transport. THANK YOU!! [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the great review William. We were able to have you vehicle picked up exactly when you needed us to and delivered to you quickly. Plus it was the best price you received. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:WILLIAM
    Date:7/25/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Review:From the date we received the quote to the day our van was delivered, we received excellent customer service. Our contact was Sean McBride & even when I called with numerous questions, he was very patient and assured that no situation was unsolv... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean: Thanks for the great review Elizabeth! You were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I am delighted it went smooth for you. We have customer service agents and transport coordinaters working 6 days a week on both an early and late shift. This allows us to stay at the end of a phone for as long as we can to help our customers with anything they might need. Best of luck with the Dodge in Illinois! and if you or any of your friends aver need a quote, feel free to call Sean on 888 802 8250, ext 2239, or email sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth LynchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: My OCD opinion of AutoStar = TOP SHELF!
    Review:Right out of the gate, I've not shipped anything like this before. The stress of having your youngest stationed 36 hours from home after deployments is one of the most difficult things I've endured as a parent. On the "how do you" afford ... [ More ]
    Response:From Amel: 888-802-8250 ext. 2230 Thanks for the great review Mark. We appreciate the fact that transporting a vehicle can sometimes be a stressful event, with tight schedules and such. Our team of qualified customer service agents work diligently to make sure your transport goes smoothly and on time. We have transported many a vehicles for the military family, and is always a please to serve those who serve us. Feel free to call anytime or email at amel.deleon@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mark B.
    Date:7/25/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar Transport
    Review:My overall experience with AutoStar was satisfactory. The driver who transporter my car called me a few days in advanced to check up with me. Two days before the pickup date, he asked if he could pick up the car one day earlier instead. The phone... [ More ]
    Response:Jack Weaver 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231. Thanks for the great review . We were delighted to work with you and we always strive to be very professional with all our customers. Should you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me you can call me or Email me at jack.weaver@hotmail.com [ view ]
    Poster:AlejandroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service / High Recommend
    Review:Thank AUTOSTAR TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS. Very good service. Customer service contact for information before ship. Driver was so nice. My vehicle arrived on time. Thank you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ricky Huynh
    Date:7/24/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with AutoStar Transport & Logistics
    Review:Great experience with AutoStar Transport & Logistics. Easy to do business with, honest, professional, price was lowest I was able to find, & pick up/delivery across the US went without any issues. Car was delivered in perfect shape & o... [ More ]
    Response:From AutoStar: 888-802-8250 Thank you for the wonderful review of our services. We are please to hear that you had a great experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics. Our well trained staff are here ready to assist in your every need. For a free quote please call 888-802-8250 and speak to any of our transport agents. [ view ]
    Poster:S WebsterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: very professional co, great customer service
    Review:We have used this co twice, was referred to them and have referred them to 2 other people. Very professional business people to deal with. Great communication during the process. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 Thanks for the great review Barbara!!! This is the second time we transported a vehicle for you. Just like the first time everything went perfect. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:BarbA
    Date:7/22/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Comment of car transport service experience
    Review:I wanted the vehicle to be shipped to my office in deep South Texas but it was taking way too long to find a driver so I had the vehicle shipped to my son's office in Austin, TX. Once the vehicle was finally picked up it only took two days to arrive.... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the review Lazaro. We were able to get your vehicle picked up the 4th day it was available. Even though we did not have it delivered directly to you we had it delivered to your son in 2 days. Plus we were able to save you $200. If you or anyone you know need a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lazaro Salinas This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: 1958 Vedette
    Review:Surprisingly I got to AutoStar from a negative review. The response from AutoStar was professional and reasonable. They were nice about how they basically stated that the customer just did not want to pay a fair price for the service, and so no qua... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the nice review Gary!!! I am glad you appreciate us explaining how the industry works from the beginning. I remember you really wanted to get the best realistic price possible, and we work on it for a month until we got it! If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 star service please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@gmail.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:7/22/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:Good communication, They did an excellent job moving the car for me on time and without any hassle or damage to my vehicle. Once they assigned a driver to pick up the car everything went flawlessly. Thanks for a great job. [ View ]
    Response:From Jose Rojas 888-802-8250 ext 2245 Thanks for the review Bill! Im glad you are satisfied with the service we provided, this wasnt an easy route but since we have good relationships with our drivers we were able to confirm someone to pick up your fathers car on the dates you wanted. If you or anyone you know ever need their vehicle transported just give me a call or send me an email to jose.rojas@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Knudsen
    Date:7/18/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Best part of my car buying experience
    Review:Bought a car from an online dealer, got all kinds of quotes from different shippers. Autostar transport was the one that I landed on. Best price I could find. Being the first time I've had a car shipped, I was iffy about going with just the lowest pr... [ More ]
    Response:Clinton Ruka 888-802-8250 ext2236. Thanks for the great review. I am glad we were able to move the vehicle within your schedule and I am glad that the carrier was courteous and helpful to deliver you a great service. If you or your friends need transport in the future dont hesitate to contact me via email or telephone. clinton.ruka@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:7/18/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport made easy
    Review:With all the things that one must do and remember during a long distance move, Auto Star Transport was professional, prompt and polite! They have exceptional customer service that gets the answers very quickly and delivers the vehicles very quickly.... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Thank you for the great review Matt it was my pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics was an easy process and we had all your vehicles picked up and delivered on time and in a professional manner. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie VAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport review
    Review:Mario Montalvo provided outstanding customer service from start to finish for the transportation of my vehicle. The pricing provided was very competeitive and fair and Mario went above and beyond to make sure that all communications between the dri... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the great review Heather ! It was a pleasure for me to work with you from the beginning. You let me know exactly what you needed, and in here we put all our effort on working around your necessities and at the same time get the best realistic price possible. I am also glad you were satisfied with the driver, that is why we only use the best drivers in the country. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same service as you please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:7/16/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Autostar
    Review:i was very pleased with my experience with Autostar Transport. Jack Weaver was very helpful in setting up my vehicle transport. As a recent widow who had no family nearby to help me, I had to rely on Jack's advice. I know I bugged him a lot but th... [ More ]
    Response:Jack Weaver 888-802-8250 ext.2231. Thanks for taking the time to write a review Nancy I am very pleased that you were happy with our service and im glad everything worked well. If you or anybody else you know needs to get a vehicle moved in the future please get them to give me a call or email me at jack.weaver@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy CoatsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport. Timely delivery
    Review:The transportation company was great to use. It was also the most economical and the staff were accommodating. The vehicle arrived on time albeit it was dirty probably because the truck ran into rain on the way. Most of the things we put in the c... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Thanks for the great review.I am so happy we made the whole experience so easy and without any delays and with a great price. We strive to give all our customers the best possible service with the least amount of stress. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Review:Nice job from start to finish, I would recommend other people to use this co. you will be happy. Steve [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233: Thank you for the nice review Steve. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport and Logistics was an easy process and we got your customers car picked up and delivered on time and in a professional manner. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/15/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I used AutoStar Transport to ship my car from DC to my parents in Arkansas. The process was super smooth - I'd definitely recommend them to friends! I was already working full time but someone needed to be there to sign for the car pick-up. AutoStar ... [ More ]
    Response:From Amel: 888-802-8250 ext 2230. Maryam, Thank you for your outstanding review, I appreciate the fact you are happy with the outcome and I will be more than happy to help you in further transports! I always like to keep my customers well informed personally and if there is anything I can do to make your experience smoother, I will go the extra mile. For a free quote, feel free to contact me at amel.deleon@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:M. A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Toyota
    Review:Our daughters' car was on the East coast and her original plans were to return, however that did not work out and it was so much easier and cost & time effective to have it shipped rather than to drive it back home. The quote was quick and t... [ More ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 8:21:00 AM
    Review:Beyond words can describe. The overall car moving experience was totally mind blowing. The driver was soooo friendly and delivered much in advance, compared to our expectation. Even the coordinators were so informative and provided all information ev... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Gladson!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delays or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gladson JacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: 1994 Chev Truck
    Review:I was very pleased with the delivery of the vehicle and the willingness of AutoStar Transport to work with me to make this a smooth operation. I was called by customer service to ask if I would do a survey and I told them yes. Now website stati... [ More ]
    Response:From Max: Max Badessich - 888-802-8250 ext 2237 Thank you Diana for your review of the transport of your 94 Chevy 3500 crew cab long bed dully. It was a please once again for us in the specialty transport department here at Autostar Transport and Logistics to help you out with this transport for your sons custom truck transport. It is a great looking truck and we hope he loves it. If you have any questions or ever need to move another unit feel free to call us. max.badessich@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Diana KirklandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Alls well that ends well
    Review:Pros: Honest, faster pickup than I asked for (a good thing), professional driver, arrived in perfect condition Cons: A little on the disorganized side Bottom line I would recommend Autostar. They have a large number of drivers and the driver Pa... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext. 2249. Hi Lee, Thank you for the review, much appreciated. I apologize for the delay in you receiving the updated contract. I am glad, although not surprised that the vehicle was shipped in good time and arrived in perfect condition. We have an extensive network of drivers who meet our high standards and are of course fully licensed, bonded and insured. You were a pleasure to work with and I would be more than happy to assist you with anything in the future. sean.hancock@autostartransport.com Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:7/14/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery was good
    Review:Coordination and update on pick up and drop off information is really nice and I got good experience with them [ View ]
    Response:From 888-802-8350 Ext. 2241. Hi Gaurav! I appreciate your good review! As I always respond to our customers, we will always do our best to useful and coordinate everything as it should be. If you have any friends or family who is looking for transportation, do not hesitate to contact me! nicolas.conde@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gaurav Kumar
    Date:7/14/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I allways call George at Autostar. Used them 5 times in the past year. George Allways gets me the best price with no drama. A legit bunch of guys. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 Ext. 2238 Thanks for the great review Mike!!! We have transported 5 vehicles for you this year. Each and every time everything went absolutely perfect. Plus we were able to transport them with good prices. If you or anyone else needs a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:mike mThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Best auto transport experience I've ever had. Quick and detailed quote by professional and pleasant people. Not at all like my previous experiences. Picked up ahead of time after I had missed the initial pick up date. No worry, lauren and jose wo... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren Decunto 888-802 -8250 ext. 2235. Hi Joe, thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you. Jose and I are very glad that everything turned out well with the transport of your vehicle. If you ever need assistance in the future please let us know! Best regards, lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Hamilton
    Date:7/13/2014 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Made a last-minute decision to ship instead of self-transport. Appx 1 week from decision to pickup, primarily due to AutoStar making arrangements with a shipper headed our direction. We left before the shipper picked up the car, but the shipper be... [ More ]
    Response:From Rodrigo (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2224. Hey Roger, thanks for the nice review. I was happy to assist you and meet your pick up and delivery requirements. The real key in this business is always great communication to ensure a smooth transport. That means being available at all times. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need to ship a car in the future. rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2224. Thanks, Rodrigo [ view ]
    Poster:Roger StrahanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: 1954 Chevy 210 2dr
    Review:All in all it was a great experience upon pickup and delivery. Driver stayed in communication with pickup contact and myself. Arrived safe and in great condition. That was more of a challenge due to the fact of the car having adjustable suspension... [ More ]
    Response:From Max 888-802-8250 ext 2237 It was a pleasure to help you out Brad, as always I loved to work on classic car transports. When you are ready to buy another one feel free to give me a call at AutoStar Transport and Logistics Max Badessich - max.badessich@autostartransport.com - 888-802-8250 ext 2237 [ view ]
    Date:7/10/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:Great communication and customer service. Vehicle arrived on time and clean. Driver was polite and unloaded the car quickly. Overall recommend. I will be using them again. [ View ]
    Poster:DustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Very Polite
    Review:My driver was excellent, polite and prompt. Autostar was very good about staying in touch and was the best price. Not every delivery service is insured and they are. Great Job [ View ]
    Response:From Nicolás Conde -888-802-8250 ext 2241 – Hi Jess! I appreciate your good review! I am glad you are happy with our service. We always do our best to satisfy our customer and it is really nice to receive this kind of reviews that makes us feel useful. If you have anyone, family or friends that require transportation do not hesitate and give me a call or send me an email. nicolas.conde@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:J Flores
    Date:7/9/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: overall good experience
    Review:Pick up was two days later than planned, which caused some concern. Ultimately, the driver was able to deliver one day earlier than planned. Vehicle pick up at origin and destination was easy. Tge driver ( Buzetti Trucking) was extremely professiona... [ More ]
    Response:From AutoStar Transport and Logistics: We are very sorry for the delay in getting the vehicle picked up in a timely manner. It is an extremely busy time of year for vehicles going East to West, and delays have been experienced for this route. We are glad to hear that once picked up delivery was done in a timely manner. Please feel free to call and speak to anyone of our trained transport coordinators for a free quote. 888-802-8250. [ view ]
    Poster:jason hernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Review:Shipper on time and they were very careful in loading the car. When the car arrived in Florida the car was without any damage and it arrived on time and was picked up on time. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the nice review Claude !!! We had your vehicle picked and delivered in perfect condition. Evertyhing went absolutely perfect. If you or someone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prester@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Claude LackeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Very satisfied with the service. Delivery on time!!! Before this, I've chosen Montway Corp. who seems to have so much positive review online for my honda shippment. But they merely asked me to verify credit card and did nothing after my order placed ... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren Decunto 888-802 -8250 ext. 2235. Hi Frank, thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am very glad that everything turned out well. If you ever need assistance in the future please let me know. Best regards, lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com- [ view ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:7/7/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: easy transport
    Review:I was a little nervous because it took them until the last day of my pick up window to find a driver but he was really nice and brought me my car in great conditon. Will definitely use them in the future. [ View ]
    Response:From Clinton Ruka 888-802-8250 ext2236. Thanks for the great review. I am glad we were able to move the vehicle within your schedule and I am glad that the carrier was courteous and helpful to deliver you a great service. If you or your friends need transport in the future don’t hesitate to contact me via email or telephone. clinton.ruka@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:MackDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:From the moment of contact to the end of delivery, the customer service was great. The process took some work on the company's side to meet all of my needs. My representative maintained constant communication And got the job done. I was very satisfie... [ More ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Marcus!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delays or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus Ocegueda
    Date:7/7/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time we have used Auto Star
    Review:Initially used on recommendation of co-worker, have used them twice and referred them to a neighbor. Great communication so I never had to worry, 'would they show up?' With the rain, car arrived cleaner than when we left. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Barbara!!! This is the second time we have transported a vehicle for you. Both times everything went very well. We communicated with you constantly to keep you updated. If you or someone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prester@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:7/7/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: POOR EXPERIENCE
    Review:My initial contacts with the rep at Autostar started off ok but quickly went downhill after the vehicles were delayed being picked up. My coworker and I were made false promises of when they were picked up causing our company time and money. Their cu... [ More ]
    Response:We are very sorry that the customer feels they had a poor experience with transporting their large oversized vans cross country. Customer had asked us to arrange transportation for 7 large vans going to two different locations from CA to FL. Not an easy task. Within a few days of placing their order, a carrier was found to transport all 7 vehicles. The driver that was assigned to pick up the vans had an accident and had to be hospitalized, and the carrier company assigned, flew another driver out to the pickup locations so that there would be minimal delay. Once picked up, the vehicles were delivered on time considering the 4th of July holiday. It should be noted that customer was well informed before, during and after the order was placed with several emails, and phone calls. It should also be noted that customer wanted to change their payment method from COD to paying us, and we pay the carrier AFTER the orders were already placed and dispatched, for which we accommodated the customer. All in all we accommodated customer’s every request, and successfully arranged transport for 7 oversized vans going CA to FL with only a minimal delay due to an unforeseen accident, and the 4th of July holiday. For honest, reliable 5 star service, please call AutoStar Transport and Logistics. 888-802-8250 [ view ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I was able to contact Auto Star to deliver my vehicle and my representative Sean was excellent and efficient. My car was picked up a day early - not a big deal - and was delivered on time. Thank You [ View ]
    Response:From Sean Mc Bride: (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2239 Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and I am glad everything went smoothly. If you need any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to call or email me sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joann NoralsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Reccomend!
    Review:This is my second transport with this company. I would reccomend the highly! My truck was delivered on time and I felt at a fair price. The customer service was excellent from start to finish. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the great review Sammy. As a return customer of mine that buys vehicles around the country we always thrive on giving you good service and a fair price. It has happened in both cases you got a vehicle transported. . If you or someone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prester@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sammy StuardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipping company
    Review:From the first contact with Autostar, they were friendly and knowledgable. They gave me a quote and were true to their word. I had a little bit of a hiccup at the port in hawaii. The money had not gone through to Matson, but with a quick phone call i... [ More ]
    Response:From AutoStart Transport and Logistics 888-802-8250 Thanks for great review. We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations on the transport of your vehicle. By working with AutoStar Transport and Logistics, you are not only working with a 5 star rated company with over 7 years on the industry, but you are also making sure you WILL get the best realistic price possible on any route. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 star service please give us a call at 888-802-8250 and speak with any of our Transport Coordinators. [ view ]
    Poster:BrunoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:In today's competitive marketplace, finding a auto transport company that you feel you can trust is of utmost importance. I had a big dually transported from TX back in 2006 but the dealer set up the trip so I did not have any idea of what was invol... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Elwood!!! We were able to pick up and deliver your vehicle in perfect condition and to accommodate your schedule. It was a pleasure to work with you. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Elwood Jacoby
    Date:7/1/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport to NV
    Review:This is my first experience to ship my vehicle to the mainland. This wasn't any vehicle to me, more like part of my family and I was very apprehensive to ship it at all. But after researching a few shipping companies I'm glad to have chosen this comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Carrie
    Date:7/1/2014 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport to NV
    Response:From Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext 2243. Carrie thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad that we were able to assist you with your move even when you had a specific arrival date for the vehicle. We strive to answer our customers questions in a timely manner as well as being upfront on the cost of the transport. If you, friend or family member need their vehicle moved again please don’t hesitate to contact me Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext 2243 or send me an email kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com. Again thank you Carrie [ view ]
    Poster:Carrie
    Date:7/1/2014 1:36:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation of 69 XKE
    Review:They took excellent care of my car and delivered it VERY quickly. Communication was excellent. Car arrived undamaged and perfect. The price was the best i found and very happy that the company also turned out to be the best. Use them without any hesi... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for great review Michael! I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations on the transport of your vehicle. By working with AutoStar Transport and Logistics, you are not only working with a 5 star rated company with over 7 years on the industry, but you are also making sure you WILL get the best realistic price possible on any route. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 star service please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:michael
    Date:6/26/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: GOOOOOOLLLLLLLLd Star
    Review:In light of the world cup, I will give Autostar Transport and Logistics a GOLd STAR! I have never shipped a vehicle in the past and was very skeptical about who to go with but they did a great job. Sean explained the industry well and Manny continued... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:6/26/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:No need to look further for vehicle transport. I am a person who believes in great customer service and am very much a critic of poor service. I would recommend this company to anybody looking to transport their vehicles. Clinton was my represen... [ More ]
    Response:From Clinton:888-802-8250 ext2236 Clinton Ruka - Thanks for the great review Tamara - I am glad that you had a great experience and that we could organise the transport around your schedule. If you or your friends require transport in the future don’t hesitate to contact me - best wishes. clinton.ruka@autostartransport.com - 888-802-8250 ext2236 [ view ]
    Poster:Tamara CousinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Review:Service was on time and vehicle arrived in perfect condition. I will definitely use Auto Transport again f needed [ View ]
    Response:From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 ext. 2224. Hi Rafael, Thanks for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure to help you out with your transport. I hope you will take advantage of our return customer discount that we provide and I look forward to hearing from you in the future! For a free quote please call Rod Franca at 888-802-8250 Ext. 2224. Or Email at rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:RafaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping experience
    Review:My experience with AutoStar was excellent from the very beginning. The quote I requested was provided immediately, and all calls and emails from me were responded to promptly. The driver who picked up my car was knowledgeable and friendly, and rema... [ More ]
    Response:From Amel: 888-802-8250 ext 2230. Roberto! Glad to hear from you! And I am glad we were able to satisfy your needs. Remember you can always request for a quote free of charge by getting in touch with me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230. I will more than happy to assist you in a future. amel.deleon@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Romero HernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 10:11:00 AM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport & Logistics

AutoStar Transport & Logistics Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17