View 160,361 Reviews on 3,684 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,362th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport Express's New Profile

AutoStar Transport Express
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 9 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport Express to share?

AutoStar Transport Express reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 404 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.24% of AutoStar Transport Express customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.76% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express
    Subject: My Experience with AutoStar
    Review:EXCELLENT! They picked up my request for transport after I had been waiting for an answer from another company for a month. The customer service people were extremely, fast courteous, and continually in contact with me for 3 days. The point is the De... [ More ]
    Poster:D. MorrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:car was picked up within 36 hours and delivered within 4 days, I was told it could be up to 72 hours to pick up and up to 10 days to deliver. service was much faster, clean delivery with no problems. the speed of deliver and care of car were excellen... [ More ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON Thank you so much for your kind words Ed!! I am glad we got your Honda Accord expedited up to TN. You were really helpful, every step of the way, providing alternatives for the driver and me, making this whole process run as smoothly as it did, I cannot stress how important you were in this turning up the way it did. Give my best to Sherry and I do hope to hear back from you guys in the future. If you, or anyone close to you, ever happens to need help with a quote, transporting other vehicles, or just have a concern or question about the shipping process, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com or give me a ring at my extension and we will address them together. [ view ]
    Poster:ed loebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Transport on time
    Review:I was apprised each step along the way of the transport.My van arrived in excellent condition. The driver, Dustin Walker was professional and prompt. He dropped the van off his open trailer with ease and care. I am quite impressed with the caliber o... [ More ]
    Poster:Jan C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: Will contract with again without second thought
    Review:So often in our faceless times of internet transactions, you earned business by being competitive but you earn loyalty from dedicated professionals such as Manny Vazquez. He definitely understands selfless and personal service. Once we agreed to th... [ More ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888.802.8250 ext2240; WOW! Shawn, thank you for those kind words! It was our pleasure to get you the perfect carrier that can transport your vehicle. Indeed it was a very peculiar route but as you said we manage to turn that around and make it our way. Here, at Autostar Transport Express, we are glad to have customers like you. And, I personally, feel lucky to have been with you every step of the way. Hope your son is enjoying the vehicle as much as I enjoyed working for you. Real pleasure and honor to have helped you and your Son. And as you said already, if you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com 888.802.8250 ext2240 [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn Luns
    Date:4/15/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping Review for George
    Review:Excellent service!! It was my first time to use a transport company to ship my car. After calling the other companies to get quotes, I was very pleased with the quote I received from AutoStar Transport. George was very helpful in describing the pro... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Roy!!! Your vehicle was picked up and delivered exactly when you wanted it to be. If you or anyone you know would like to have a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Roy
    Date:4/15/2015 2:50:00 PM
    Review:Yasmin, I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am at having AutoStar Transport handle the transportation of my 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass. From the first time I contacted you to the completion of the delivery, everything went perfect. Than... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233; Hi Russell Thank you so much for the glowing review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in constant communication with you in regards to your father´s vehicle being transported. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order. I hope you enjoy driving your 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Russell Platamone
    Date:4/15/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: prowler
    Review:Would Highly recommend. Prompt delivery & polite. Answered all questions & No delays . I was told they would pick up my vehicle the next day and it was. [ View ]
    Poster:bob
    Date:4/14/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Well taken care of
    Review:I was having trouble with another company getting my car shipped. So I called these guys and they hooked me up right away. I called them in the morning and less then a couple hours they had a name, number and a date for a carrier to come pick up my c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:This car transport experience Was excellent from beginning to end Have shared this with friends who Use car transport svc [ View ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON Mary, I am pleased we were able to help you transport your Nissan Altima from Florida to NY. I was so glad when your mechanic fixed that issue with the engine, and we were still able to get your transport done in time and for the agreed price. At all times working with you was an absolute pleasure, even though I understand how stressful this kind of enterprise can be for vehicle owners. I cannot thank you both enough for placing your trust with me, our company and staff. I do hope to hear back from you in the future, so if you or Linda ever happen to need help with a quote, transporting other vehicles or just have a concern or question about the shipping process, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com or give me a ring at my extension and we will address them together. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary osullivanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: cross country transport
    Review:Our car was transported cross country at the quoted price and in the quoted timeframe. Christian was knowlegable and helpful. It was easy to track the car's progress, and the driver kept us up to date on where he was and exactly when the car would ... [ More ]
    Response:From Christian Mandarino 888 802 8250 Ext. 2251 - Hello Andrea, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased to hear that your transport went well and you received your vehicle in the time span we had for the delivery date. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you or anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or send me an email at Christian.Mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:4/10/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!!!!
    Review:These honest folks were on time and respectful throughout the whole process. I would recommend for anything that you need to ship. The took my auto DOOR TO DOOR CALI TO LA for the cheapest price out of all other carriers. [ View ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext 2242 Hello Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. We appreciate your feedback and are glad we were able to transport your vehicle at a great low price. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service All Around
    Review:From ordering the service to receiving our car, we knew the status of our car at all times. Well done! [ View ]
    Response:From Kirsten 888-802-8250 ext. 2243. Thanks for the great review Jay!!! I am so happy we are able to keep you well informed of the entire transport from beginning to end. We are glad you enjoyed our A+ service. If you or anyone needs a great transport with a 5 star rated company that has been in business for 8 years please don’t hesitate to call me 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 or email me at kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com. Again thank you Jay [ view ]
    Poster:JayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: First time transporting
    Review:I never transported my car before and was happy to have Carlos walk me through the whole operations. My car arrived 4 days after they picked it up intact but dirty, which I can expect. [ View ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext 2250 - Thank you for the great review Joanne.. it was a pleasure to be of help in your transport. Feel free to give me a call if you or anyone you may know who needs a transport quote or just have any questions about shipping a car in the US. Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext 2250 – Carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:JoAnne
    Date:4/8/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: On Time, Excellent coordination, Very prompt
    Review:Very well handled. They picked-up the car on time and with extreme care. They were extremely cautious. I told them that I would arrive at the airport at 3PM and they were spot on. They call me at 3PM to inform that they are at my apartment waiting fo... [ More ]
    Response:From Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Mrinmoy, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mrinmoy GangulyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 5:09:00 AM
    Review:We were hesitant to hand over our Volvo to someone we found on the internet...especially for such a low price. Max was super-informative, eager to answer our questions without making us feel pressured. Each step of the way he kept us informed. We wer... [ More ]
    Response:From Max Badessich 888-802-8250 ext 2237 - Thank you for the great review Stuart.. it was a pleasure to be of help in your transport. Feel free to give me a call if you know anyone who needs a transport quote or just has any questions about shipping a car in the US or overseas. Max Badessich 888-802-8250 ext 2237 - max.badesssich@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Stuart CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 3:23:00 AM
    Subject: such a pleasure to use
    Review:This is the third time I have used AutoStar to ship cars; great service and communication.I appreciated the email and phone call communication and follow up after the delivery to ensure I was satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Barb!!! Just like the first two times everything went perfect transporting your 2013 Cadillac ATS. If you or anyone you know would like to transport a vehicle please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:BarbFromFl
    Date:4/7/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Great company, I would use them again. Transported my sons car who is in the Military. I recommend this transport company. [ View ]
    Response:From Marie Cortelezzi 888-802-8250 ext 2230 Thanks for the great review Jerry! We always make sure to assign carriers rated from 95%-100% to guarantee a first class service on the transportations we arrange. If you or any friend needs a transportation in the future please give me a call at 888-802-8250 Ext 2230. Best regards! Marie. [ view ]
    Poster:jerry agostisiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2015 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Professional AND trustworthy
    Review:I shopped around and encountered some very rude people! I finally came across AutoStar Transport Express. I'm glad I chose to do business with them. I was able to get my car picked up right away and was delievered a couple of days before the estim... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thank you for your kind words D.D !!! I am glad we were able to work around the details that delay the dates you wanted the vehicle picked up and still get it picked up for the best rate possible and delivered earlier than expected. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same excellent service please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:D.D.
    Date:4/7/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: 04 ENVOY
    Review:Auction vehicle picked up & helped with paperwork. On time & called 1 hour before drop time so I could be ready to pick up. [ View ]
    Response:From Max Badessich 888-802-8250 ext 2237 - Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review.. im glad to be of help. Feel free to give me a call if you know anyone who needs a transport quote or just has any questions about shipping a car in the US or overseas. Max Badessich 888-802-8250 ext 2237 - max.badesssich@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:DAVID
    Date:4/1/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Needed to get car back to NY and received many quotes. After research went with AutoStar and was extremely happy with the customer service. Walked me through with patience and a wonderful attitude. The carrier was also great and felt extremely comfor... [ More ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON // Linda, I am so glad we were able to help you transport your Kia Sportage from Florida to NY. You were a pleasure to work with, every step of the way, I cannot thank you enough for placing both your trust and several of your friends trusts, with me, our company and staff. I do hope to hear back from you in the future, so if you or Mary ever need help with a quote or another transport, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com or give me a ring at my extension, with any questions or concerns you may have so we can address them together. [ view ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Response: 888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON // Linda, I am so glad we were able to help you transport your Kia Sportage from Florida to NY. You were a pleasure to work with, every step of the way, I cannot thank you enough for placing both your trust and several of your friends trusts, with me, our company and staff. I do hope to hear back from you in the future, so if you or Mary ever need help with a quote or another transport, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at Sheldon.perez@autostartransport.com or give me a ring at my extension, with any questions or concerns you may have so we can address them together. [ view ]
    Date:3/31/2015 11:57:00 AM
    Review:The whole process was smooth. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. No damage to the car and nothing missing from the car. [ View ]
    Response:From Marie Cortelezzi 888-802-8250 ext 2230 - Hi Gary! Im so happy to know that everything went well. We always make sure that the carrier is reputable and rated between 95% - 100% to give our customer a great experience when transporting vehicles. If you or your friends need any transportation in the future, feel free to contact me at marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Response:From Marie Cortelezzi 888-802-8250 ext 2230 - Hi Gary! I´m so happy to know that everything went well. We always make sure that the carrier is reputable and rated between 95% - 100% to give our customer a great experience when transporting vehicles. If you or your friends need any transportation in the future, feel free to contact me at marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Date:3/28/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of vehicle
    Review:The delivery of my vehicle from Mass to Texas was on time as stated on the quote. I would recommend Auto Transport for anyone who's interested in transporting a vehicle of choice. they were on time, and called if there would be any delays in the... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Roger I´m so happy to know that everything went well. We always make sure that the carrier is reputable and rated between 95% - 100% to give our customer a great experience when transporting vehicles. If you or your friends need any transportation in the future, feel free to contact me at 888-802-8250 ext 2230. marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Roger P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Awesome Always kept me informed. Great service. friendly and on time. Way better deal than other companies. I'm glad I went with these guys. [ View ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 – Hi Chris Thank you so much for the lovely review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process and we kept in constant communication with you in regards to your vehicle being transported from Hawaii to your door in South Carolina. We take great pride in our professional approach to every order. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:3/27/2015 5:22:00 AM
    Review:The best transport experience I have had. Kirsten was one of the best I have worked with. The quote was the best amongst many others I received. She went out of her way to work with my schedule requirement. She kept in constant touch. The driver Eric... [ More ]
    Response:From Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 Adam, thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well. Even with a short route, timing and facilitating a carrier we were able to stick within your schedule. AutoStars goal is to keep in constant contact with our customers, to keep to their schedule requirements as best as we can. Unlike Essex I hope you enjoy the sunny hot weather of Arizona. If you or anyone needs assistance with a move please do not hesitate to contact me with regards to your move. Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 or email me at kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Adam This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 4:45:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience moving from Illinois to Massachusetts
    Review:The service was prompt and the personnel very helpful. I will consider them for future moving requirements. [ View ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the nice review Vivek ! I am pleased to know we exceed your expectations on the whole process of transporting the vehicle. We make sure to give that 5 star service to every single one of our customers. . If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Vivek
    Date:3/25/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my Caddy SRX
    Review:Carlos was very courteous and understanding, even though I asked a hundred questions. I was concerned about handing my car to a stranger but he assured me that everything would be ok. He followed up with me after everything was arranged. The move... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Thanks for the nice review Bob!!! I am glad that you were able to put your trust in me when it came to shipping your caddy, I understand that you were worried about how everything was going to go but at the end of the day your car was picked up and delivered to you in a timely manner and thats the goal I set out for us. remember if you or anyone else needs anything in the future I’ll be ready. carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext. 2250. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob ArroyoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of a truck.
    Review:When I requested transport of my truck, I gave a two week period of desired time. The pick-up time was scheduled for the first available day and I was provided information about the carrier and contact info for the name and telephone number. I wa... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 - Thanks so much for the great review Robert it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that your whole experience with AutoStar Transport Express was an easy process. We take great pride in our professional approach to each and every order. Our customer service team is second to none when it comes to communicating between customer and carrier. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert JanvrinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Price change after contract
    Review:After signing their contract on 3/12/15 for a total cost of $425, they called me a few days later (one week before our move) and upped the price to $500. After carefully reviewing the contract, we found that there is nothing protecting the customer f... [ More ]
    Response:We have no record of customer ever signing and returning our contract and thus the reason this customer was never charged anything. Customer placed an order on 03/12 knowing very well the price was on the low end, and was their desire not to pay more. As time grew near to their requested ship date, we did the only honorable thing and that was to advise customer that again the price was going to be a little low to meet their requested ship dates. We advised customer that carriers were asking for a bit more money on that route now, and customer decided to cancel the transport. Keep in mind that our fee did not and would not change due to the increase in carrier pay. Our fee remains the same. We as brokers cannot force carriers to a take price lower than what they request. Customer was NEVER charged anything, and no further work was done on their order We actually consider this NOT our customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela
    Date:3/23/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I only use George at Autostar. I typically ship 5 cars a year. He always gests me the best price. Just not worth the chance using some fly by night company. George is always in contact and keeps me aware of any delays or issues. Thanks, Mike [ View ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the great review Mike!!! I am so happy we are always great prices and your vehicles picked up and delivered efficiently. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:mike mThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Experience
    Review:Autostar transported my truck from NY to CA. They came through during bad weather on the east coast when other car carries could not pick up. Everything they said they would do they did. Truck was delivered in LA on time and perfect shape. [ View ]
    Response:From: Rodrigo Franca. 888-802-8250 ext.2224, Mr. House! Thanks for the great review! I am happy that I was able to help you out with this and alleviate the stress that you were feeling. Unfortunately, the situation you were in is all too common, and that is why we rely on reviews such as this as testimonial to the 5-star service we provide. We want to move vehicles, but we want to take care of our customers as well. It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to future business. If you need a quote you can get a hold of me via phone or email.rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:It became a tough order to fill finding a transporter that was interested in picking up my 1967 Marlin. Even though the quoted price was one of the best for the area. Carlos did not give up and continued to work the phones looking for a ride for my r... [ More ]
    Response:From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250 Thanks for the nice review Tim! My goal is to make sure that all my customers get the honesty and respect that they deserve when trying to ship a car, and of course to make sure everything gets taken care of in a timely manner I am glad that everything went the way we wanted them too and your Marlin was delivered the next day which is awesome, remember if you or anyone else needs anything in the future I will be ready. carlos.meffe@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext. 2250. [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Go with these guys ignore the rest
    Review:All, I contacted this company as well as putting my vehicle on a website that advertises your car that needs transporting to over a dozen companies. Not one of the companies even came close to what these guys could offer. In the days after I g... [ More ]
    Response:From: Paul Kalbermatter 888-802-8250 ext 2265 - Every order is specific to a clients individual needs. It gives me great pleasure to speak with our future clients and explain the strategy we use for a successful and carefree relocation of their vehicle. Send me an email to begin the process at paul.kalbermatter@autostar transport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew W
    Date:3/16/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:This is a 2nd review given to correct the original negative review...we had a misunderstanding while doing business with all star. Marco worked very patiently with Us despite the negative review I had written. He remained very professional as we talk... [ More ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext 2242 Hello Harold, Thanks for the great review. I am glad we sorted everything out and came to an understanding. Enjoy your new vehicle and If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Harold
    Date:3/16/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery (1964 Fairlane)
    Review:Did a great job.....no complaints....A+++ service, Price was more than fair. Barry Courts worked with me on delivery times, due to bad weather in Ohio. Good expierience all the way around. Truck driver was very friendly and very helpful and kept me u... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for taking your time in leaving me a review Dave!!! It is always very nice to work with people like Dave, very patient, understanding & kind. We had no issues while setting this up, driver delivered vehicle within time frames & car was delivered in great condition. Furthermore, if you need any vehicles transported in the future, or you know of anyone who needs to transport a car, please give them my number or contact me by email at barry.courts@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Sizemore
    Date:3/16/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: AutoStar
    Review:We hauled 2 cars through Max at Auto Star, and would recommend him to any friends or business associate wanting to move a car. Especially, as we did antique cars (a 1924 Nash, and a 1957 citroen). [ View ]
    Response:From Max Badessich 888-802-8250 ext 2237 Thanks Paul for the great classic car transport review. As always, just let me know the next time your organization needs a transport and ill be happy to get you another quality driver. Max.badessich@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:paul greenstein
    Date:3/14/2015 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch Transport Company
    Review:The Auto Star Transport point of contact, Kirsten was very knowledgeable and easy to work with and was quick to respond with any questions we had. Our delivery person, Tony was very professional and also very knowledgeable and answered any questions ... [ More ]
    Response:From Kirsten: 888-802-8250 ext. 2243 Mike, Thank you for the wonderful review. You were a pleasure to work with. You placed your order with us and as a First Class Company we had your vehicle picked up within a few days. I hope your daughter enjoys her baby. If you or anyone needs some assistance with a move please don’t hesitate to contact me Kirsten 888.802.8250 ext. 2243 or email me at Kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a Corvette
    Review:I dealt with George Prestera and he always answered the phone and made the transport of my car enjoyable. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the nice review Ron!!! Everything went absolutely perfect when we transported your vehicles back and forth to Florida. We kept in contact throughout both transports. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext 2238 or send me an email george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Schluter
    Date:3/11/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Used them twice! Good service and reasonable rate
    Review:I have move with them twice - 1st from NC to CO and 2nd from CO to MD. I had good experience both times. The only issues I had with my recent moving is they charged me $50 extra from the quted price and my car was delivered a day late in MD. Since... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review!!! Both myself and Mario were happy to help! If you have any family or friends that require transport please give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext.2248 or send me an email. lewis.copeland@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Monish Majumdar
    Date:3/9/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:We have used several auto transport companies over the years but never had a better experience than with Autostar! The customer service was outstanding from start to finish.. Follow through and follow up calls were very prompt. Incredibly friendly, h... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. I am glad that coach got his Pickup in a timely manner and appreciate that you will recommend us to people in the future. Here at Autostar we take the bull by the horns and get the job done. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Amy uThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE
    Review:TO ALL: IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE ANYWHERE, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO BUSINESS WITH AUTOSTAR TRANSPORT. THE TEAM I CONTRACTED WITH, LEAD BY SHELDON PEREZ AND CARLOS MEFFE WAS FANTASTIC! WHILE WE WENT BACK AND FORTH TRYING... [ More ]
    Response:Tracy, Both Carlos and I were thrilled by your review and can’t thank you enough for taking the time off your schedule for writing this. We are pleased that your Lexus is already where it belong and I hope you won’t hesitate to call us again if you or any colleagues of your need help transporting any other vehicles. It was our pleasure to assist you with this. // 888-802-8250 EXT.2252 (SHELDON) // 888-802-8250 EXT. 2250 (CARLOS) [ view ]
    Poster:TRACY MCLAUGHLINThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/8/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO STAR
    Review:The experience of having my vehicle shipped cross-country was pleasurable, simply put the company delivered on all its promises. [ View ]
    Response:Hi John, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan and your daughter received the vehicle without trouble. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anybody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/6/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Horibble, Unprofessional, Liars, crooks
    Review:Talk to Christian orginally. Everything he said was a lie. He said I would have my car in 5 days. They had my car for 2 1/2 weeks. Christian said I would get door to door service. That never happened. They had us drive a whole 25 minutes out of the ... [ More ]
    Response:Normally we would say that we appreciate all feedback with regards to our services and that of the carriers that we hire, but certainly not in this case. The customers version of what took place is full of lies and half truths. Lets start with the real facts! Customer booked her order with us Feb 3rd with a first available release date of Feb 9th. The VERY next day, we located and dispatched to a carrier for pickup on Feb 10th with an ETA delivery time of 7-10 days which is normal for a CT to CA route. We sent the customer our standard dispatch notification email, along with the carrier information that includes the name of the carrier and so forth. Our customer service department agents also called both pickup and delivery contacts advising them of the dispatch and estimated dates. So far, the customers claims that she was told she would have her car in 5 days is a flat out lie! No one ever told cx the car would arrive in 5 days. Then on Feb 7th, three days before scheduled pickup and three days AFTER customer had been notified that her order had been assigned a carrier, she calls to cancel the order! It turns out that the customer had received a call from another broker who fed her head full of lies and told her we did not have a carrier, even though we had sent her the carrier information, and dispatch information three days prior. Customer was either extremely absent minded, gullible or both to have believed what this other broker was telling her. We called and spoke with customer and explained that the order had been dispatched, and that we at AutoStar Transport Express found her a carrier in ONE day!! The vehicle was picked up exactly on the day scheduled. During the course of the transport, customer called our office repeatedly cursing, swearing, hanging up on our agents, all because the carrier could not drive from CT to CA fast enough to satisfy her. As far as the extra charges for items in the car. Yes customer advised us there would be a small amount of personal items in the car, for which we got approval from the carrier to transport a small amount of personal items and no extra cost. When the carrier had arrived at the pickup location, the car was packed with items! Another lie told to us by the customer. The driver spoke to the customers designated pickup contact, who was a personal friend of the customer, and the pickup contact agreed to pay $200 for having the vehicle packed, and signed an agreement with the carrier. The carrier was also berated by the customer with cursing, and threats to call the police and that she was in no way going to pay the extra $200 her pickup contact had previously agreed to. The carrier wishing to avoid a serious conflict upon delivery, agreed to take $50 off the personal items price. In conclusion, we found and dispatched to a carrier in one day, carrier picked up the vehicle on the scheduled date, despite the fact the vehicle was packed with personal items, vehicle was delivered as originally estimated. AutoStar Transport Express and its carrier did an exceptional job, despite the rudeness and disrespect the customer had for everyone involved. [ view ]
    Poster:BillieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:AutoStar Express gave me a low ball price. I sent them $200 deposit and then they raised the price by several hundred dollars. They have refused to refund my deposit. Very misleading, very dishonest. [ View ]
    Response:WE DO NOT GIVE LOW BALL QUOTES: We are sorry that the customer has decided to use this forum to vent his frustrations and ineptitude against our good name. AutoStar Transport Express is one of the leading brokers in the nation with nearly 8 years experience, 5 star rated, and one of the best reputations in the industry with not only carriers, but the multitude of returning customers we have. Customer has deliberately left out the key facts of this order for a reason. Customer was given a quote in mid-February via email. Our agents attempted to call him several times over the course of the next 10 days. Each time we were only able to leave voice mails and follow up emails. Finally on March 3rd, without ever speaking to one of our trained agents, he books his order online. When booking an order online one must agree to all Terms and Conditions of our contract prior to placing the order. T&Cs are very clear. Once the order hit our system, our trained agent noticed that the customer had changed his pickup location nearly 100 miles different than what was originally quoted. It was also discovered that the truck was now a dually which had not been disclosed before. Once we made contact with the customer, we made him aware that the locations, and size of the truck had changed from the original quote, and the price was going to be higher due to the remote location of WA he had now changed to. For some reason the customer thinks that to move a larger truck, 100 miles further into a remote location of WA should cost the same as the original quote given. Sorry, but in this business, the bigger the load, the bigger the price, plus cost of fuel for carriers to drive 100 miles further into a remote area is going to cost more. Its just common sense! NO ONE at this company gave the customer a low ball price. We gave the customer a fair market price based on the information given to us by the customer. If anyone is being dishonest and misleading it was the customer who was trying to lock himself into a price by giving us false and misleading information, then changing the information and trying to force us to keep the price that was quoted to him. We had hoped the customer would see the logical reasoning behind the higher price, but he was not willing to listen, and has now brokered out to yet another broker. Good luck! [ view ]
    Poster:harold
    Date:3/5/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: FANTASTIC service!
    Review:Moving my vehicle with Autostar Transport was a great experience. Everything from how professional everyone involved was, to prompt response times to easy contact with the driver. Christian was incredibly helpful and flexible in arranging a perfect ... [ More ]
    Response:From Christian: 888-802-8250 ext. 2251 Hello Olivia, Thank You for that wonderful review! I truly enjoy working with my customers in this manner, of actually arranging the transport of a vehicle with the many carriers that we use, and actually talking to them to let them know of our customers specific dates, locations, etc. not a lot of companies can say that and tell the truth at the same time. Going the extra mile even with something as simple as communicating with the customer back and forth means working with a dedicated transport company. If you ever need this type of 5 star service or know someone who does please call me at 888-802-8250 ext. 2251, Christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:OliviaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review: Very professional, efficient and great comunication about status of dispatch of vehicle and delivery. Will definatelly use your services again. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:Hi, Manny. Thanks for the great review we always appreciate feedback and I am very glad to hear that your transport proceeded smoothly and that you were satisfied with the service I and my excellent customer service team were able to provide you with. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:Manuel FernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:I had a small SUV, a car, and a motorcycle to deliver across country. The day before the pickup the carrier said that they couldn't take the motorcycle. Autotransport got a carrier for my motorcycle and didn't increase the overall price. The vehic... [ More ]
    Response:Blaine, Thank you so much for this nice review! I remember the 1st day we talked over the phone and you told me all your concerns about transporting your vehicles. It was a pleasure to be with you every step of the way. Here at AutoStar we do our best to meet every customers needs. Hope we did it well. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email @ manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:b baumThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:After much deliberation over the multiple responses from transport companies, we were very pleased with our choice. Lauren was very efficient in helping us work through the details of shipment of our son's vehicle. The original price increased by $... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review!!! You were an excellent customer so Lauren and I were happy to help! If you have any family or friends that require transport please give me a call or send me an email. lewis.copeland@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Judy
    Date:3/3/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Great service and quality service. All service was provided on time and with courtesy people. The service was cheap and good. The customer service was very helpful with any and all questions I had concerning the service. They even helped me verify th... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Darien, Thanks for the good review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you received your vehicle. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Darien LadnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 7:21:00 PM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17