View 156,056 Reviews on 3,648 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,057th Review now!

View AutoStar Transport Express's New Profile

AutoStar Transport Express
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
Phone Number:Toll Free 888-802-8250
Secondary Phone Number:850-391-3061
Website:http://www.autostartransport.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 6 Months. Since 7/12/2007

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Have your own experience with AutoStar Transport Express to share?

AutoStar Transport Express reports that they have an average of 4900 customers per year. Currently, this site has 383 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.82% of AutoStar Transport Express customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I had a non-running 4X4 diesel truck that needed to be hauled 989 miles. It took 3 weeks to schedule (I was told it might on initial conversations). The driver was on time at both ends and very professional. The truck was non-running so a winch was r... [ More ]
    Poster:DIon
    Date:1/24/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I recently move to Georgia from Florida and needed to transport my vehicle over. They were quick and very professional. The overall experience was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Ludny SaintilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:(From Miami to Arizona) Good experience, I highly recommend this company for a first time user. Very professional and honest people. Barry Courts and Lauren was so great. I paid the shipping cost exactly the amount that he quoted me.My car was delive... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren and Barry 888-802-8250 ext 2235/2229: Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Carlos! It is such a pleasure to work with customers such as yourself. We made everything work perfectly and on time. We highly appreciate your time in writing the review, and would be very glad to help you or anyone you know with car transport in the future. Our best regards to you, Lauren and Barry. lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com / barry.courts@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Review:Auto Star was one of several transport companies that contacted me after I made an online inquiry. To be honest, my initial reason for hiring them was based on gut instinct after George left me a courteous message. My instincts were correct! Worki... [ More ]
    Response:From GeorgePrestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Dana!!! You were also a pleasure to work with and we kept in constant communication the whole time. I am so glad we were able to pick up your vehicle exactly when you wanted us to. Also we were able to get it to your son who need it very quickly. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dana S
    Date:1/22/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport process was very smooth.
    Review:Excellent follow up calls from AutoStar Transport. Good overall experience. I would use the service again. Also, the people were very professional and courteous in speaking with them. [ View ]
    Response:From Ivan: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2253 Thank you for the kind words, Kurt! You were an awesome customer to work with (and the guys at the dealership too!), and I am really glad everything worked out so smoothly. We really love customers taking time off their day to write reviews like this one, it helps us know the service was really appreciated. If you or everyone you know need the service again, you know you can find me at 888-802-8250 Ext. 2253. Thank you very much! ivan.montequin@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt Hermann This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE! GREAT TRANSPORT!
    Review:THE SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC! PICKUP WAS ON TIME. DELIVERY DRIVER WAS VERY ACCOMMODATING AND PROFESSIONAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO THIS COMPANY TO OTHERS. [ View ]
    Response:From Lewis Copeland 888-802-8250 ext 2248 Thanks for the great review!!! You were an excellent customer and we were able to keep in constant communication the whole time. I very happy that we offered a great service! As you said that you would recommend us, if you have any family or friends that require transport please give me a call or send me an email. lewis.copeland@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:kbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Everything was as advertised. Manny was knowledgeable and responsive. The vehicle was collected on schedule and delivered in good shape on schedule. Couldn't have asked for a more stress free shipping experience. [ View ]
    Response:From Manny Vazquez 888-802-8250 ext. 2240 Kelly Thanks for the nice lines. This was only possible because of you! You trusted me, AutoStar and our Service and that is the best way to start any kind of business. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. I will be more than Happy to help! manny.vazquez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly O'Loughlin
    Date:1/20/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Dart delivery
    Review:Car would not start when picked up they were willing to help out and got the job done with no problem. Delivery was perfect called to tell us they were close, we told them when and were we would be so as to meet them. They dropped car off were we re... [ More ]
    Response:From Paul: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2265 Considering the awkward circumstances that may arise during vehicle relocation, I can appreciate a client being entitled to answers. Situations will occur, however if communication is consistent then the client will not find themselves in an unpredictable position. I always welcome the opportunity to answer any and all questions to explain the strategy we use to find an adequate carrier for your vehicle no matter how valuable within a reasonable amount of time. Please feel free to contact me at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond NoyesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Impressed
    Review:I was very impressed with the quickness of my delivery. My transporter was in constant contact with me and the delivery was excellent. Many thanks for the delivery of my dream car and retirement present. I would definitely use this company for any... [ More ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext 2242 Hello Charles, Thank you very much for the great review. We pride ourselves here on our 5 star rated service and your feedback is greatly appreciated so we can continue offering our customers the best service in the industry. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Peay, Sr
    Date:1/19/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Over all satisfactory experience
    Review:It was easy to call customer care and talk to get the status of pickup and delivery. Price quote was also very competitive . Over all i am happy to get my car without any hurdles . [ View ]
    Response:From Sheyla Gonzalez at (888)-802-8250 extension 2236: Mr. Singh thank you so much for your kind review. We are very pleased that we could help you transport your vehicle. It really is a great feeling when customers appreciate all the hard work we put into making the transport process run as smoothly as possible! We do our best to ensure our customers satisfaction and you willl always get the same service when you work with us! If you or anyone you know need to ship a vehicle within the U.S. or internationally, just give me a call or email me at sheyla.gonzalez@autostartransport.com! I would be more than happy to help! [ view ]
    Poster:Bhupendra Singh
    Date:1/19/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Execellent service
    Review:I had never transported a car before so I was not sure where to get started. After finding a site that took my request, I received many quotes and AutoStar was one of them. Their reviews were good but I did not have a comfort feeling. So I called the... [ More ]
    Response:888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON - Bipin it was a pleasure to assist you in moving your Honda Accord from Cupertino to Seattle. You were a pleasure to work with and look forward to team with you again. I am glad you found our service to be up to your standards, as reputation is key in this business. If either you or any acquaintance of yours needs assistance in moving your vehicle, CALL 888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON [ view ]
    Poster:BipinP
    Date:1/17/2015 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review: I had a great experience transporting my vehicle through Auto Star transport. Very professional and reliable folks. They executed very well on their commitments. Follow ups were great, with broker, dispatcher and driver. Every thing was done at ... [ More ]
    Response:From Kerron: 888 802 8250 ext 2246. Hi deepa, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business! If you are anobody you know needs a vehicle transported, please feel free to contact me on the toll free number 888 802 8250 ext 2246 or via e mail kerron.vandermerwe@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Deepa
    Date:1/16/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Review:I contacted AutoStar after another shipping company sat on my order for almost 2 weeks. George understood the importance of my situation and was able to find a transporter that was willing to accomodate me even though it was in a difficult route. F... [ More ]
    Response:From George Prestera 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review David!!! Everything worked out perfect once you told me you needed your vehicle as quick as possible. I had it to you in four days from when we spoke. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:David Brown
    Date:1/15/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Review:Auto Star Transport exact quote perfect time pick up, on time delivery from Michigan to Arizona not even a scratch after a car wash looked like a brand new . I strongly recommend the service, the right price the lowest and the best arrangement Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam Habbo
    Date:1/15/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!
    Review:We had a great experience with AutoStar Transport. The Customer Service Team was very professional and kept us updated on the process of finding a suitable carrier for our vehicle. We were very pleased with the carrier they selected. The driver wa... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean Mc Bride Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks Donald for the great review. We really appreciate the feedback and I am glad to hear that you were so pleased with the service we were able to provide you. We also appreciate your recommendation. Thanks for taking the time to write this review and if you or anyone you know should need to avail of our services in future please call me at 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Donald
    Date:1/15/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Audi R8 transport
    Review:First time transporting a vehicle. I own an Audi R8 and was nervous about sending via transport. When the carrier pulled up with a Maserati, Rolls Royce, etc on his truck I knew I was in good hands. Driver was very knowledgeable and did a great jo... [ More ]
    Response:From Sheyla: (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2236 Hello Kevin,Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you. We were able to work with your schedule and get your vehicle transported. I am glad to hear you are happy with our services and the services of the carrier. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me or email sheyla.gonzalez@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin CunninghamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with Auto Star Transport Express
    Review:MY experience with Auto Star Transport Express was excellent,my car was shipped on time,the price is good.The customer service was excellent. I recommend to Auto Star to transport your vehicle. The next time that I need to ship my car ,I will use t... [ More ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext 2242 Hello Marisol, Thank your for the great review. You where a pleasure to work with and I am glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Marisol Gonzalez
    Date:1/10/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Two AutoStar transports review
    Review:I dealt w/Marco almost exclusively in reserving two transports, one open and one enclosed. He provided information which helped guide my decision to choose them, like checking other sites and motor carriers, etc. That was reassuring and beneficial. H... [ More ]
    Response:From Marco Alba 888-802-8250 ext 2242 Hello Heidi, Thanks so much for the review. We pride ourselves here on our 5 star rated service and I am so happy your vehicles were delivered. I apologize for the delays and miscommunication with the carriers. We will make note of their performance and evaluate them before any future transports are assigned to them. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. marco.alba@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2242 [ view ]
    Poster:Two car ownerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2015 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Excellent tracking, service and in time delivery. Pricing was reasonable. Driver was communicating during the entire process. [ View ]
    Response:From Barry: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2229 Thanks for the great review. We have an excellent 5 star customer service team helping throughout the process. For a free quote please call or email. barry.courts@autostrartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:prashanthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Very quick!
    Review:Marie was able to find me a transport extremely quickly and was very kind and helpful during the whole process. The transport price was very affordable and my car was delivered in only a days time. Driver was later than expected but kept in touch thr... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Autumn! Thank you so much for the great review! Makes me very happy that you are satisfied with the service provided. I personally focus on getting the transportation of the vehicle done as soon as possible by giving a realistic price and always making sure to close the deal with the best carriers in the industry. If you need another transportation in the future I´ll be happy to help you. You can either call me 888-802-8250 ext. 2230 or email marie.cortelezzi@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Autumn
    Date:1/8/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Autostar transport
    Review:When moving I signed up to receive quotes for auto-transport and Autostar stood out as they had they best prices as well as easy sign-up capabilities. I also had a quick move and able to accommodate my timeline. The original bid was only off $50 dol... [ More ]
    Response:From Paul (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2265 It is our responsibility as a company to guide our clients through the transport of their vehicle. It is important that our clients are aware of the possible situations which can be encountered before or during the transportation. The key to forming a successful professional relationship is communication. I pride myself on having an open line of communication with my clients until the vehicle is delivered. Thanks again, Christine. Contact me to get a worry free quote at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:1/6/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: FANTASTIC SHIPPER ! ON TIME AND REASONABLE
    Review:After getting quotes (see below about getting quotes from other companies) and doing a lot of research on feedback and prices I decided to try Autostar! So i gave them a call, got a NO BS quote and time frame. The shipper arrived, 2 days early to ... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233 Hello John, Thanks so much for the great review. We pride ourselves here on our 5 star rated service and I am so happy this all went smoothly and at the most competitive price. We were with you every step of the way throughout the whole process and with no pressure to yourself making this an easy process . If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:JjRThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of a viechle
    Review:Will, Was a true client oriented,caring pro, at handling all the details of getting this contract done well. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Matt, thanks so much for the great review! We work hard here so that our customers want to come back and work with us again. I am very happy to hear that we achieved this goal in your case. We work with some of the best carriers in the industry. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. will.henningson@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Matt BechtelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: transportation
    Review:I was very happy with every facet of my experience. I have never had a vehicle transported across country before and did not know what to expect. Sheyla Gonzalez, the customer service rep that I delt with was very helpful. The driver with the transpo... [ More ]
    Response:From Sheyla Gonzalez at 888-802-8250 extension 2236. Duane, thank you very much for your lovely review! It was a pleasure helping you ship your vehicle to Arizona. I am so happy to hear everything turned out so great! We strive to provide our customers with the absolute best service and peace of mind when they decide to ship their vehicles. If you ever decide to ship another car, or know of someone who needs to ship a car, just give me a call at 888-802-8250 Ext. 2236 or email me at sheyla.gonzalez@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Duane VoorheisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: I Did Not Have Too High or Unrealistic Expectations
    Review:Just shipped my daughters 2012 Escape out to Scottsdale, AZ. for her 6 month intership. After leaving a deposit when I reserved with Autostar, I started to regret after reading ads from their competitors not to give deposits and all the propaganda s... [ More ]
    Response:From Christian: Hello Larry and Thank You for such a nice review! It is always a pleasure to give a customer the best service we can offer and always stay communicated before, during and after transport is complete. If you would like another transport in the future or know someone who might, please give me a call, 888-802-8250 ext. 2251 or email me christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:1/3/2015 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: AutoStar
    Review:The driver that picked up the car was Eddie and he contacted me several times to let me know how far he is and when he would be there. It was a rainy day when he picked up the car and he was so nice and friendly. The car was supposed to be in Califor... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren 888-802-8250 ext 2235: Thank you for the wonderful review, Kevin. I am so glad that everything went smoothly with your transport, on time, and with a friendly driver. It was a pleasure to work with you, and I hope we will again in the future. Please let me know if you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport. My best regards to you and I wish you a very happy new year. lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing and comforting care and customer service!
    Review:The entire process of shipping your vehicle of monetary or sentimental value is quite scary; just email for quote or call, someone else picks your car up, and then it goes out into the wild.....so, AutoStar was amazingggggg! The quote was on the lowe... [ More ]
    Response:From Kirsten 888-802-8250 Ext. 2243 Craig, thank you so much for the review! This is exactly our goal at Autostar – to be honest, positive and maintain great communication with our customers. It was a pleasure to be able to help you transport your vehicle in a smooth and timely fashion. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. kirsten.berenty@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:1/2/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Overall, I was satisfied with the delivery. However, at times, it was not always clear when the vehicle would be picked up or delivered. The driver was always courteous when contacted, but I needed to make the contact first. Also, the driver's ass... [ More ]
    Response:From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Andor, thanks so much for the nice review about the service that I have provided you. We work hard here so that our customers want to come back and work with us again. I am sorry to hear that your experience with the carrier was not to your satisfaction, however we do work with some of the best carriers in the industry. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. will.henningson@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:A Reiber
    Date:1/2/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service and Delivery
    Review:After reviewing several company records and reviews I'm glad I made this choice, excellent customer service and delivery. Great job, Thanks again. [ View ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the great review Bruce!! I am glad that after talking to me you felt confident that we can get the transportation of the vehicle done for you and accomplish everything we promised. We make sure here at Autostar Transport Express to give the best realistic price possible and at the same time provide a 5 star customer service. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:BruceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!! Would ship with them again
    Review:I had a great experience with AutoStar. After an awful experience with Auto Transport Logistics, I was very skeptical about shipping my car across the country again. AutoStar had great reviews online, and unlike Auto Transport Logistics, was accredi... [ More ]
    Response:From Lauren 888-802-8250 Ext. 2235: Hi Kelley, thank you for the wonderful review. Thank you very much for trusting in our name and our 5-star service, which is what defines us as ranked number 8th out of 3,300 companies. I appreciate very much that you took the time in writing a review. If you or anyone you know may ever need assistance in car transport in the future, please call me or send me an email. I would be very happy to assist anyone in need of a quote or car transport. My very best regards to you and I wish you a happy holiday. lauren.decunto@autostartransport.com.ar [ view ]
    Poster:Kelley G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:The process went smoothly. I had no problems with them, all of my questions were answered and they responded pretty quickly to emails and phone calls. Will be using auto star transport again. [ View ]
    Response:From Sean, Sean.mcbride@autstartransport.com. Hi April Thanks for the great review. I am very pleased that you were satisfied with our service and we look forward to working with you again in the future. In the meantime should any of your friends or family need to avail of our services please let us know. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:April LagajenoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: transsport classic mustang convertible
    Review: AFTER BEING STUNG IN THE PAST BY A TRANSPORTER FROM OUT WEST I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON GUARD AS WHO TO TRUST IN THIS BUSINESS I HAD MANY QUOTES FOR MY MUSTANG SOME HIGH SOME LOW AND SOME VERY HIGH I DECIDED ON 3 THAT KEPT SE... [ More ]
    Response:From Paul: (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2265; One of the most important factors a brokers can do is give such good service they win repeat customers. Mr. Evans had previously worked with a company who gave bids that were too low, and underbidding is a common cause in this industry of disappointed and angry customers. Here at AutoStar we make every possible effort to explain beforehand all facets of the industry in order for our clients to have a superb experience, and keep coming back to us. Please email me at paul.kalbermatter@autostartransport.com and I will provide you with all the information you need to have a smooth, worry free experience for transporting your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:HARVEY EVANSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car review
    Review:The service was excellent... Driver was very courteous.....I have no complaints with this service... I would used them again in the near future. The driver was on time. Shipment arrived in a timely manner. I would personally like to thank the driver... [ More ]
    Response:From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Horace, thanks so much for the great review! We work hard here so that our customers want to come back and work with us again. I am very happy to hear that we achieved this goal in your case. Also, thank you for recognizing the driver – we work with some of the best in the industry. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. will.henningson@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Horace
    Date:12/17/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Ft. Worth,TX to Germantown,MD $550 immediate service
    Review:Would certainly use again. The cheapest and most upfront and direct customer service. My request was loaded onto the transport board even before I committed to the company. Same day pickup. Truck was delayed at pickup due to loading and then had a ro... [ More ]
    Response:From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233 Hello Rania, Thanks so much for the great review. We pride ourselves here on our 5 star rated service and I am so happy this all went smoothly and was able to arrange delivery to an alternate address as well. We were with you every step of the way throughout the whole process and wish you a very Happy Holidays. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. yasmin.sairally@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 ext 2233 [ view ]
    Poster:Rania T
    Date:12/17/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Autostar Transport and Logistics facilitated moving my car cross-country with ease and flexibility. Their customer service was excellent as their agents are readily available by both phone and email. I especially appreciated the online status of the ... [ More ]
    Response:From Sean sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Hi Diane thanks for the great review. We always appreciate feedback and I am very pleased that you were satisfied with our service should you need to transport again in future please don’t hesitate to call or email Sean 888 802 8250 ext 2239 [ view ]
    Poster:DOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Set up was good. Had to reach out to company after initial contact and deposit (felt it was a scam). After reaching company everything went very smooth. Had an issue with driver, as he lied to me 3 times, however he apologized and delivered on time. ... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2238 Thanks for the great review Michael ! I remember you being hesitant when you first booked your order with us, but I am happy with out hard work we managed to change your mind .We always give out best on every single order and yours was no exception . If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email to mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike YagerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: written comments
    Review:Sunstitute carrier was fine. Assume delay in pickup was due to last minute change. You need to make this survey more user friendly. When you go yo survey the form should have all the data filled in you already know..eg email address.,job numbrr etc [ View ]
    Response:From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Lawrence, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Sometimes delays can occur when working with these cross-country routes, luckily as your transport coordinators we are able to keep in touch with the carrier to make sure you are informed 100 percent of the time. Also, thank you for the suggestion for improving the survey. It would be great to streamline that process so as to hear back from more of our clients and continue improving the five star service that we offer. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. will.henningson@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence R JeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Went off without a problem. Delivery on time and without any damage. the price was fair and competitive [ View ]
    Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time post a review about your experience with us! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services and we appreciate your business. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:michaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent staff, Perfect transport
    Review:My experience with transporting my vehicle was fantastic! The staff always answered my calls and were professional, polite and extremely efficient. The carrier was on time and even delivered a day earlier, calling in advance to ask if it would be ok.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/5/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity
    Review:Sean was the ONLY reasonably honest asgent I communicated with. While he had difficulty locating a driver he was upfront with me during this process. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Borden
    Date:12/4/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: My thoughts....
    Review:Marco was very responsive and called or emailed me after each and every time we made or adjusted the transaction...Never left "wondering". My cutomer on the other end of the delivery got her vehicle the day before Thanksgiving and was ve... [ More ]
    Response:From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Bob, Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your customer. We were able to work with her schedule on a 2 leg transport that at times can be very difficult but I kept my eye on this one from beginning to end and I am glad both transports where completed without a hitch. If you or someone you know ever needs our services in the future, please feel free to call me at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2242 or email marco.alba@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Kay
    Date:11/28/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Mario provided excellent service and was very knowledgable. I received numerous phone calls and emails with proposals to ship my cars from lots of companies. Reading reviews and websites with horror stories about shipping cars almost made me drive th... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the great review Dan!! I am glad that after talking to me you felt confident that we can get the transportation of the vehicle done for you and accomplish everything we promised. We make sure here at Autostar Transport and Logistics to give the best realistic price possible and at the same time provide a 5 star customer service. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported please give me a call or send me an email. george.prestera@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan O'LoneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:great experience, would use this company again. I refuse to do any more reviews due to this review form wants you to put more words than I care to write so who ever developed this form I want you to know this is bs and if you can't accept what I put ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello there Muriel and Gary, well Thank you so much for your positive review, I am so pleased you received your vehicle on time and in a timely manner. Well I am not used to getting complaints, but I do apologize for this website being so stern about the amount of words you input as a review, mostly I just like to hear another satisfied customer with their transport completed! If you or anyone you know would like to receive this kind of 5-Star Service, 1 on 1 customer with agent communications and pick up/delivery in a timely manner, give me a call at 888-802-8250 ext. 2251, christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Muriel GatlinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service- Smooth and Easy!
    Review:For those who may be shipping a car for the very first time, I VERY HIGHLY recommend Auto Star Transport and Logistics. Will was very prompt in responding to my emails and phone calls. In his first email, he explained that while I would get lots of... [ More ]
    Response:From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Kevin – I really, really appreciate this review. It’s great to know that you were happy with the way we do business. Being up front, honest and maintaining communication is the best way to do business. I’m also very happy to see that you recognize the all the hard work our Customer Service department does – we all come together to work as team in order to get the job done quickly and professionally. If the need ever arises again we will be here to provide you with the same service. will.henningson@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin M
    Date:11/21/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Services
    Review:- Customer Services is Excellent - Price is Reasonable - Flexible pickup time - On time / early - Friendly driver *** Very satisfied with AutoStar and it vendor *** [ View ]
    Response:From Sean 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com Hi MinhThank you for the great review we appreciate feedback and I am glad you were happy with all the phases of the transport. If you or any of your friends or family need transport in future call or email me. Sean Mc Bride 888 802 8250 ext 2239 sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Minh Tran
    Date:11/21/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: As advertised
    Review:They did everything they said they'd do for a fair price. I was satisfied. All I ask from a service provider is do what you say you are going to do. Which they did. They offered the lowest price and kept their commitment. That is good enough for... [ More ]
    Response:From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the nice review Carl ! One of the main reasons why we have been on the industry for over 7 years now is by being up front and not promise anything we can't accomplish. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same great service please give me a call or send me an email. mario.montalvo@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:CJW
    Date:11/20/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting
    Review:Great company to work with. Sean McBride is always helpful, goes above and beyond to take care of his customer. [ View ]
    Poster:Krista
    Date:11/20/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great, Friendly, Honest Team
    Review:The team at AutoStar was honest, helpful, and prompt with setting up my initial order and responding to follow up questions. Really my only, and slight, complaint is their tracking system; you submit a query online and then AutoStar arranges a follow... [ More ]
    Response:From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 Ext. 2224. Thanks for the great review, Christopher! Happy you found it stress free. We were able to get your vehicle dispatched quickly due to the great relationships we have with our carriers. Best of luck in the future and if you or any of your friends need a quote in the future, feel free to call Rod on 888 802 8250, ext 2224, or email me at rodrigo.franca@autostartransport.com. [ view ]
    Poster:CT
    Date:11/20/2014 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from California to Maryland
    Review:Called and spoke with Christian, the sales rep, and felt comfortable working with him, as he described the total cost and method of car pickup and delivery. Total transport time was 5 days. Picked the car up from my former complex as I had given th... [ More ]
    Response:From Christian: Hello Farid and Thank You for such a nice review! It is always a pleasure to give a customer the best service we can offer and always stay communicated before, during and after transport is complete. If you would like another transport in the future or know someone who might, please give me a call, 888-802-8250 ext. 2251 or email me christian.mandarino@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:FaridThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Autostar
    Review:Great service . Delivered with in 3- 4 days . Best part was my car was literally waiting for me as I stepped into my new place !! great [ View ]
    Response:From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Anoop!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delays or problems. If you or anyone you know would like a vehicle transported and get the same 5 stars service please give me a call or send me an email. sofia.wolf@autostartransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Anoop
    Date:11/19/2014 5:15:00 PM

Next Reviews on AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16