Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,641 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1079 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Frequently Asked Questions

Auto Transporters...
If you are a representative of an auto transporter please visit our information for transporters page for answers to frequently asked questions by companies.
[ Visit Page ]
Visitor and Customer Frequently Asked Questions

Don't see your question or answer? Contact Us

Q. How Do I Submit A Review?
A. How to submit a Review On Transport Reviews.

- Top -

Q. How do I find information on a specific auto transport company?
A. How to find information on a specific auto transport company

- Top -

Q. How do I update my review?
A. How to update your rating and review

- Top -

Q. How do I remove my review?
A. How to remove a review you've submitted

Q. How do I log in?
A. How to log in to your Transport Reviews Reviewer Account

- Top -

Q. Can I submit more than one review if I have used a company multiple times?
A. Can you submit more than one review.

- Top -

Q. I noticed a review has been removed, why?
A. Why reviews get removed from Transport Reviews.

- Top -

Q. I get an error whenever I ... ?
A. What to do if you encounter an error on Transport Reviews

- Top -

Q. How do I add a company?
A. How to add an auto transport company to Transport Reviews.

- Top -

Q. Can we recommend a specific auto transporter?
A. We do not recommend specific auto transport companies

- Top -

Q. Is being paid by a company to post a review allowed?
A. Are Paid Reviews Allowed

- Top -

Q. Can I Trust The Reviews?
A. Info on if the reviews are trustworthy. page.

- Top -

Q. Why Do You Run This Site? What Is In It For You?
A. Why Transport Reviews was Created

- Top -

Q. How Can I Support The Site?
A. For a review site like Transport Reviews.com the best support you can provide is telling others about the site. This site is only as powerful and useful as the quantity of people that know about it. If only a few customers are educated we have failed. If you have a website please consider linking to our site (Link To Us).

We also welcome your verbal support, in the form of praise, which you can send by contacting us through this site.

We currently are not set up to take monetary contributions directly to the site. If you would like to make a donation consider purchasing advertising TransportReviews.com through a pay-per-click search engine or other website. We most certainly appreciate the thought.

- Top -

Q. Are you affiliated with any of the companies on your site?
A. Valley Solutions, Inc. does business with nearly 100 different auto transport companies. All of which are listed on TransportReviews.com. No single car shipping company accounts for more than 6% of our monthly income. For more information on affiliations view: Affiliated Companies

- Top -

Q. Do you own an auto transport company?
A. No.

- Top -

Q. How is the overall rating calculated?
A. The default overall rating posted on the Auto Transport Reviews is based on the average rating over the last two years of reviews for a company. This is a simple average: The sum of the stars of the reviews for two-years divided by the count of the number of reviews for two-years. The average is then rounded to the nearest whole number.

The reason we use only the last two years of data is that this gives our visitors a snapshot into where the company is in recent history, or at least a two-year period. Over two years companies can improve or worsen and Transport Reviews will reflect this. This means well rated companies always need to be diligent to maintain a high level of service. It also means that poorly rated companies can always improve.

Some reports on the site show ratings based on 30-days and one year of data. This should be specified on the report. These reports can also help gain insight into the current level of service a company is offering.

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.