Home > Company > V > Veteran Transport Logistics

Marietta GA & Palm Beach FL., Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Veteran Transport Logistics

More Info for Veteran Transport Logistics

Our Veteran Staff has over 25-years of Transport Experience. Most importantly, we are family ran and operated, do exactly what we say we're going to do, and we make sure the drivers do too! No one is perfect and in a competitive industry it's important to have clear and thorough communication! We offer highly competitive pricing with a service that is priceless! Let us earn your trust, we wont let you down!

Veteran Transport Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Marietta GA & Palm Beach FL., Florida

Based on 83 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Veteran Transport Logistics Another awesome job by Daniel
      Review by on 3/9/2017 3:59 PM

Another awesome job by Daniel - I really appreciate all the help in making car transports go smoothly!! I would definitely use Veteran Transport Logistics again should I need to transport another car [More]

Veteran Transport Logistics Service provided
      Review by on 3/6/2017 9:03 AM

The company did the job they said they would. It was a service provided as requested. The company did the job they said they would. It was a service provided as requested. The company did the job [More]

Veteran Transport Logistics Save this Broker's Number for the Future
      Review by on 2/28/2017 12:49 PM

Daniel Semerean was with me every step of the way after I called him for another broker did not get me scheduled. I paid the other broker on Monday and still did not have a driver on Saturday so I cal [More]