Marietta, Georgia

Veteran Transport Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Veteran Transport Logistics

More Info for Veteran Transport Logistics

Our Veteran Team has over 30-years of Experience. Most importantly, we are family ran and operated that provides the best service and most competitive pricing! Your transport with us is 100% hassle free!

Veteran Transport Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Veteran Transport Logistics's Website
    Marietta, Georgia

Veteran Transport
      Review by on 2/4/2019 4:46 PM

My driver was on time and handled my car with great care. My car was carefully loaded onto the transport truck and was very tightly secured. It was driven across the country and arrived safely and in [More]

Veteran Transport Logistics
      Amazing service! Great Price!
      Review by on 12/23/2018 5:04 PM

Daniel was a gem to work with! I was pretty stressed out about having to relocate across the country so quickly, but he assured me he'd take care of his part 100%, and get my car to the east coast as [More]

Veteran Transport Logistics
      Will only use this company and recommend
      Review by on 11/23/2018 2:21 PM

This company was absolutely great from the moment I spoke to them on the phone. They asked me when I wanted my Audi picked up, and after providing a short window they did a great job at making sure th [More]