Marietta, Georgia

Veteran Transport Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Veteran Transport Logistics

More Info for Veteran Transport Logistics

Our Veteran Team has over 33-years of Experience. Most importantly, we are family ran and operated that provides the best service and most competitive pricing! Your transport with us is 100% hassle free!

Veteran Transport Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Veteran Transport Logistics's Website
    Marietta, Georgia

CAR TRANSPORT
      Review by on 9/12/2018 10:42 AM

AWESOME SHIPPING / TRANSPORT SERVICE FOR A VEHICLE. DANIEL WAS AMAZING! WILL USE COMPANY AGAIN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE WITH TRANSPORT NEEDS!

Great service and quick!
      Review by on 8/13/2018 12:45 PM

Daniel did an exception job securing a trailer for a copart purchase I made. He was able to secure me a truck the next day and the driver delivered it the morning after. 500+ mile haul of a vehicle an [More]

Outstanding customer service
      Review by on 7/28/2018 10:22 PM

Daniel with Veteran Transport does an outstanding job with brokering vehicle transport! I have used his organization more than once and I have been very pleased each time. I recommend Veteran Transpor [More]