Marietta, Georgia

Veteran Transport Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Veteran Transport Logistics

More Info for Veteran Transport Logistics

Our Veteran Team has over 33-years of Experience. Most importantly, we are family ran and operated that provides the best service and most competitive pricing! Your transport with us is 100% hassle free!

Veteran Transport Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Veteran Transport Logistics's Website
    Marietta, Georgia

Wouldn’t recommend
      Review by on 6/13/2018 6:19 PM

He will take your money and not show up or answer the phone. Not a reliable company. Not an actually transport company they agree to do a job then look for someone to do the job and if they can’t find [More]

Daniel - In no way is this a real review. As the owner, I would be the first person to either say this is not true or what really happened but you absolutely do NOT show up anywhere in our system. I hope that ...

1st time user
      Review by on 5/31/2018 11:44 PM

Thank You Daniel for your help & advise with getting my car delivered on time & for using Clayton Neuhauser to haul it who made sure that it was delivered safely & on time . I would absolutely use you [More]

1951 Dodge Pickup Transportation
      Review by on 5/21/2018 7:33 PM

Daniel went out of his way to find me a transport when another company dropped the ball! He is very easy to work with, and keeps you up to date. Very quick from New Mexico to Tennessee. I highly recom [More]