Home > Company > S > Secure Auto Shipping Inc.

Boca Raton, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Secure Auto Shipping Inc.

More Info for Secure Auto Shipping Inc.

We are a Transport Carrier Broker that understands the industry from both sides of the spectrum. We have a staff of seasoned transport dispatchers who are here to answer any and all questions you may have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us right now for a hassle free, no cost estimate on your potential move. We understand this process can be confusing, see why we've earned an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and let us help make this a pleasant experience!

Secure Auto Shipping Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boca Raton, Florida

Based on 106 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Secure Auto Shipping Inc. The worst experience I've ever had
      Review by on 2/21/2017 3:28 PM

I made arrangements on Wed(02/15) to have my car picked up next day. They kept changing the time on pick up but finally picked up at 11pm. I was told i would have my car by Saturday(02/18) but no car. [More]

Secure Auto Shipping Inc. GREAT SERVICE
      Review by on 2/16/2017 3:48 PM

This was so easy!!! I cannot believe how simple, straightforward, and economical this was. Will look forward to doing business with these folks again. Highly impressed and would recommend to anyone [More]

Secure Auto Shipping Inc. Great Company!
      Review by on 2/8/2017 12:11 PM

I am a satisfied customer!!! My experience with Lester Bermudez was great. I couldn't ask for a better outcome. He got my car picked up within 2 days and my car was dropped off 4 days later! He was [More]