Home > Company > S > Secure Auto Shipping Inc.

Boca Raton, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Secure Auto Shipping Inc.

More Info for Secure Auto Shipping Inc.

We are a Transport Carrier Broker that understands the industry from both sides of the spectrum. We have a staff of seasoned transport dispatchers who are here to answer any and all questions you may have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us right now for a hassle free, no cost estimate on your potential move. We understand this process can be confusing, see why we've earned an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and let us help make this a pleasant experience!

Secure Auto Shipping Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boca Raton, Florida

Based on 92 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Secure Auto Shipping Inc. WONDERFUL SERVICE
      Review by on 4/14/2017 9:49 AM

Service was just perfect. They priced the vehicle perfectly. No bait and switch. Carrier picked up my vehicle on time and dropped the vehicle off within 7 days when I was told it would be generally 7- [More]

Secure Auto Shipping Inc. El Segundo John Ram
      Review by on 3/15/2017 3:25 PM

I left my car in EL Segundo but not my wallet. We hired John Ram to get it to me.. Good service, and great timing for pickup and delivery- they did it enclosed for a great price.Thanks again John Ra [More]

Secure Auto Shipping Inc. Liars!!!! They messed up and tried to p
      Review by on 3/13/2017 2:35 PM

They called me and said that I called and cancelled the order, so they did not pick up my car. I told them that I already called the driver since my car was never picked up. I will not pay for disho [More]