Miami, Florida

WorldWide Shipping (NO Longer Active) is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for WorldWide Shipping (NO Longer Active)

More Info for WorldWide Shipping (NO Longer Active)

Terrible
Review by on 8/26/2019 9:28 PM

Don’t ever use this company JOKE quoted me 700$ to move my truck California to San Antonio tx should have known better 400 dollars cheaper than anyone else driver never showed When I called they told [More]

WorldWide Shipping (NO Longer Active)
Do NOT work with these people
Review by on 8/20/2019 5:46 PM

I'm not even sure where to start. First, they quoted me at $870 - much lower than anyone else, which should have been the first red flag. They had a whole spiel in that same initial email about how ot [More]

Car shipping/transport
Review by on 8/16/2019 3:18 PM

Reached out to have car shipped, price was quoted accurately and they were very responsive to calls/email/texts. Car shipped on agreed date and arrived in a timely manner with no damage noted to the v [More]

Car Shipment
Review by on 8/14/2019 12:21 PM

Recently used this company to ship my parents car from California to Florida. Could have not asked for a better shipping company, Terry has been a great help from the beginning to the end and it only [More]

Kory and the experience
Review by on 8/13/2019 3:39 PM

When it was time to move the car from Michigan to Arizona I went online and put my email in once I hit enter the calls started piling in. After doing research it looks like companies change their na [More]

WorldWide Shipping (NO Longer Active)
Good experience on shipping my car from
Review by on 8/6/2019 10:49 AM

It is my first experience to ship my car in the U.S. Overall speaking, the experience is good. Mr. Kory Norris from Worldwide Auto Shipping is very kind and helpful! He helped me find a very good truc [More]

excellent service
Review by on 7/22/2019 2:26 PM

very courteous and super friendly. Everything was smooth and very transparent. Got the details on the phone, connected me to the driver and my car out in a day. Highly recommended.

WorldWide Shipping (NO Longer Active)
Outstanding Service- Recommend to All!
Review by on 7/15/2019 2:47 PM

I worked with Kory at Worldwide Shipping to ship my son's car back home to Connecticut after he completed graduate school at Emory in Atlanta. Everything was very simple and straight forward, and Kor [More]

Excellent Shipping Service
Review by on 7/3/2019 9:30 AM

First experience with Worldwide Auto Shipping was when a customer got a better rate with them than I could get with the previous shipping company I used. That transaction was smooth and professional, [More]

Great experience!
Review by on 7/2/2019 10:18 AM

Just shipped a vehicle with Kory. Price was exactly what he quoted me and only took 8 days from requesting the quote to when the car was delivered. Very pleasant experience, and will definitely be usi [More]

Worldwide Shipping and Elvira
Review by on 6/20/2019 12:39 AM

I have contacted Elvira to transfer my SUV from CA to TX and setup a estimated time for pickup. I started to get worried when the time get closer and I did not get a confirmation for a pickup but Elvi [More]

Shipping My Car, Florida to Upstate NY
Review by on 5/29/2019 3:36 PM

My experience with Worldwide Auto Shipping was very positive. The driver arrived on schedule and my car was delivered on time in good condition. A++

Shipping my cars through Kory
Review by on 5/29/2019 3:11 PM

I have shipped many times before this was the first time using World Wide shipping and by far Kory Norris made this experience the best! He answered all my questions , returned all my calls, and mad [More]

Transporting car from AZ to CA
Review by on 5/24/2019 5:40 PM

I contacted Kory to have a car moved from AZ to CA. This was an all new experience to me. I knew nothing about the car moving business. With Kory, he was so good to explain all to me and gave me ve [More]

Shipping Car VA to OH in enclosed traile
Review by on 5/13/2019 3:53 PM

Kory was upfront about how this industry works, informative and really delivered with the service that I was looking for so I would not hesitate to recommend him to others!

good service
Review by on 5/13/2019 6:32 AM

I tried other companies and kept getting the runaround, they would say they are coming to pick up the vehicle then not show up. However Worldwide came through, they told me someone would be contacting [More]

great service
Review by on 4/29/2019 1:51 PM

EXCELLENT!!! door to door...will use them again. Great communication, always answered or called back even on a sunday...number one in my 1111111111111

Customer Service
Review by on 4/10/2019 11:12 PM

Kory was a pleasure to work with! He was very helpful in explaining the process. He also answered all my correspondence in a timely manner. I was very anxious about shipping my car. Everyone I spoke t [More]

Trucking delivery ram
Review by on 4/8/2019 4:26 PM

Good communication and fast to respond. This is my second time using worldwide shipping and not my last. Down to earth communication, appreciate that. Thank you!

Customer service
Review by on 3/10/2019 12:32 PM

David at Worldwide was fantastic, helped literally from start to finish, answered my messages in good time and was prepared to guide me through the process like the novice I am. All this done at a [More]

Miah Park - Thank you, so much Peter :) We really appreciate you, and enjoyed working with you!

Best car transporters
Review by on 2/13/2019 10:16 PM

I could not have been more impressed with Worldwide Shipping! The manner in which you guys handled the pickup and transport of my vehicle was nothing less than perfection. Your service was fast, effi [More]

Terrible ripoff
Review by on 1/22/2019 7:19 PM

Terrible experience with this company. I needed two cars from Albuquerque to Tennessee. One operational and one not. After nearly a month they got a driver for the operational car. The driver was [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 1/22/2019 5:41 PM

My representative Shawna did a great job from start to finish with my client. Will difficult use her in the future for my clients. I sent her a new lead today as well. Client is very happy. Thank [More]

David C was great
Review by on 12/14/2018 5:31 PM

I transported a few cars and this was on of the best. Clear terms and conditions, updated on carrier transit times for pickup and drop. Would recommend.

Car Shipping
Review by on 12/11/2018 4:52 PM

I recently used this company to transport from FL to MD. Luke is the one who helped me all the day he was very professional, very responsive, polite, received a very straight forward treatment, got my [More]

Highly Recommend
Review by on 12/3/2018 7:32 PM

I shipped my vehicle from California to Virginia at the end of 2018. Miah, at Worldwide Shipping, was so helpful and easy to work with. All of my questions were answered

Professional and honest company
Review by on 11/30/2018 6:05 PM

I am a senior citizen and was worried about being taken advantage of. I spoke with Javy and Miah throughout this process, and certainly have to give them a thumbs up! They kept me informed and receiv [More]

Positive Experience!
Review by on 11/29/2018 5:01 PM

Great service, fantastic price, excellent communication, personal business describes my experience shipping my vehicle. I highly recommend Miah and Worldwide Shipping!

Car Transport
Review by on 10/7/2018 1:27 PM

Fantastic service; professional and fast. Reasonable pricing as well. Breanna was very helpful and communicated regularly regarding the shipping process. The drivers who picked up the vehicle were [More]

WorldWide Shipping (NO Longer Active) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida