Boca Raton, Florida

Westlake Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Westlake Logistics LLC

More Info for Westlake Logistics LLC

On time
Review by on 10/10/2018 3:38 PM

Shipping my car from New York , Freddy was great and honest and I just get my car delivered to palm coast today driver was also very polite and nice I will do business again

Scam artists
Review by on 8/14/2018 1:39 PM

The great reviews you are seeing about Weslake Logistics are fake!! I got scammed. Westlake logistics is comprised of 3 individuals who are very young and don't know what they are doing. The only on [More]

Best services
Review by on 5/31/2018 9:22 AM

I don’t normally leave reviews but I have to this time. I am so happy with services. Anytime I call or text Sara she is available and with politeness and calm. She gave me the best deal and the people [More]

they were good
Review by on 3/6/2018 12:32 PM

The pick up of the car was 3 days late from the the date of pickup but Sara was good at handling matters and responding to my concerns about the pick up.She is professional and straight forward in t [More]

Ask for Sara
Review by on 2/28/2018 12:50 PM

Simple and quick. I texted Sara and she called me back with a quote. I agreed. Ta da ...Car is picked on date agreed and delivered (2 days b4 promised). While many others are charging $200, Westla [More]

Car Transportation
Review by on 2/7/2018 7:41 PM

I read a lot of reviews before making my decision. I must admit there were some that made me think, "why am I choosing Westlake Logistics". I gave Sara some instructions with a great deal of latitude [More]

Westlake Logisitics Review
Review by on 1/25/2018 12:00 PM

Sara was very responsive, had the best rate, and always called me or texted me back with an honest answer. Pick up was a little late, but worth ot because of the money I saved not using the other car [More]

Westlake Logistics LLC
WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!
Review by on 1/17/2018 9:03 AM

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I gave them over a month of notice for shipping my car from California to Washington D.C. I paid the 200 dollar deposit a month in adavance. Two days prior to the expe [More]

Reliable
Review by on 12/9/2017 10:30 AM

After speaking with dozens of transportation companies I chose Westlake because the seemed to be the most up-front and honest. Sara remained in contact with me throughout the process and always follow [More]

Freighted Car
Review by on 12/7/2017 1:58 PM

I will give Westlake Logistics a 3+ rating because the vehicle did get delivered, the driver was courteous and accommodating and the price only went up $50 from the quote of $850.00 I must state that [More]

Good service, friendly
Review by on 11/23/2017 10:50 PM

from Ohio to California for only 3 days.Sara make my car transport easy, she gave me reasonable price. Highly recommend if you have to relocate and need you vehicle transported as well...

Car Transport
Review by on 10/17/2017 2:19 PM

What a great service from the first phone call all along until I got my car at home. Price was the best compared to at least other twenty different companies. Timing was fantastic and the car war inta [More]

time waster
Review by on 8/27/2017 1:53 AM

feddy sent the sugar coated email why his company is the best. he even pointed out what not do. yet he did the same, underbidding, not communicating with the customer if i would ask him daily he wo [More]

Westlake Logistics LLC
Fast with no hassle would definitely use
Review by on 8/21/2017 8:15 PM

Everyone that I spoke with was polite, knowledgeable and reassuring. Sara was amazing. The trucking company was very helpful and the driver was awesome as well. This was my time doing anything like th [More]

Terrible
Review by on 8/4/2017 8:41 AM

The car was never picked up. Terrible communication. They under bid to get the job but then couldn't come through. We were assured the car would be picked up by the 31st. Never could get them to answe [More]

Fast
Review by on 7/12/2017 8:37 AM

I answered their call after i posted about moving my corvette and 4 hours later it was being loaded.Next day carrier said he would be dropping it the next morning around 11 and poof,it was done.So eas [More]

Westlake Logistics LLC
Very reliable and great service
Review by on 7/1/2017 1:46 PM

I Picked up West lake logistics because of its good reviews and It met my expectations. Sara is very professional and helpful lady who gave me best deal best services.Thank you Sara and Andy Sherpa da [More]

Amazing and punctual
Review by on 6/26/2017 8:09 PM

Sara ratman was amazing she was always punctual. I knew the exact dates of pickup and delivery. Sara was easily reachable by phone or would call back within 5 min. Highly recommend her to anyone. D [More]

Westlake Logistics LLC
Great service from Beginning to end of d
Review by on 6/26/2017 6:59 AM

I would ship with them again, they were great from Statr to finish, The quote was what reasonable. Delivery was right on time from pick up to delivery. The man that delivered my vehicle was very court [More]

Westlake Logistics LLC
Picked up fast and delivered fast
Review by on 6/21/2017 10:13 PM

My little brother has a dealer license and buys cars at auction for people (he only charges about 400 more then the cost he paid with all the dealer fees). I got a SWEET heart deal on a Subaru Foreste [More]

Car transport Two cars.
Review by on 6/20/2017 7:05 AM

Sara is a savy business woman. Always there when you need her. Will use her again. When we first started I did not her or her company. As we progressed I felt more and more comfortable. Pricing wa [More]

Toyota Matrix
Review by on 6/19/2017 3:06 PM

Sara never sleeps ya'll! She responded to my text messages immediately. She made the transaction go very smoothly. The driver was a GEM! Called to update me on delivery time. A pleasure transactio [More]

Prompt, Cheap Shipping On Time
Review by on 6/7/2017 6:17 PM

Sara had a quote on the low end of the range, and after reading the good reviews on here, I chose Westlake. A driver took the job within two days of posting, coordinated with the seller of the car on [More]

Good and prompt service
Review by on 6/5/2017 12:18 AM

Sara Ramtan was very prompt in arranging the pick up of my car. The driver of the pick up service company John Moore was also prompt in answering and updating the truck location. Overall, satisfied wi [More]

Great Service
Review by on 5/23/2017 6:52 PM

Sara is amazing! She knows her job well, kept her promise of getting vehicle delivered on time & for the same price in spite of initial hick-up with finding the carrier/driver until 11th hour. Job don [More]

1966 CHEVY CORVAIR CONVERTIBLE
Review by on 5/10/2017 6:08 AM

SARA TOOK THE ORDER AND EVERYTHING WAS RIGHT. MY CORVAIR WAS PICKED UP AND DELIVERED IN A TIMELY MANNER. THE DRIVER WAS GREAT! SARA WAS GREAT ! WESTLAKE LOGISTICS WAS GREAT ! IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE [More]

Ask for Sara Ramten
Review by on 4/27/2017 2:50 PM

I never actually used their service- but from the time I received a quote I had prompt follow up from Sara Ramten, an agent from this company. Having the ability to text to her cell phone gave me so [More]

Westlake Logistics LLC
Truck driver had incorrect address
Review by on 4/25/2017 12:13 AM

I was quoted $929 to ship my 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution from Wisconsin to California on an enclosed trailer (What a deal!) so I decided to jump on the offer and get my vehicle shipped though the [More]

Plymouth road runner
Review by on 4/18/2017 7:56 AM

Excellent service! Great rate, Great service, would recommend and would use company again. Over all the transport was very smooth without any problems. Handled car with great care with out any issue [More]

Westlake Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions