Oakland Park , Florida

We Will Transport It Corp is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for We Will Transport It Corp

More Info for We Will Transport It Corp

car
Review by on 9/12/2019 12:50 PM

I found Mr tufford great salesmen,quote was very reasonable, he was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable in his job.i would reckoned this business for all ur transport needs.

Equipment transport
Review by on 9/7/2019 10:56 PM

If I could give this company 10 stars I would. My boss tasked me with moving our Grove TM890 crane and this is a 140,000 pound crane and I have never had to do anything like this and I admit that I wa [More]

Unprofessional/Incompetent
Review by on 8/10/2019 11:17 AM

Signed CONTRACT with them two months in advance to ship my vehicle for a certain price, the day they were supposed to pick up vehicle nothing. We got in contact with them & they gave us a bunch of B.S [More]

Boat Transport
Review by on 8/9/2019 8:11 AM

Rocky is your go to man if you want to get your boat moved. He can make it happen for you. Great response time from him. He helped get my boat out of an impossible marina in Hernando Beach FL. after [More]

horrible company
Review by on 6/17/2019 5:44 PM

damaged our unit, dispatched driver who did not retract electric tounge jack. Drove off, ripping it off, stranger had to help with 8 ton bottle jack to lift unit. driver never called to infor us of da [More]

Look elsewhere!
Review by on 5/10/2019 4:05 PM

Terry quoted me a certain price for my cars to be shipped. Once it came time for them to pickup the price went up almost $1,000. I was out for time and had to go with them. They basically contact oth [More]

THE BEST TRANSPORT COMPANY IN AMERICA
Review by on 4/30/2019 3:16 AM

Thank you so much for transporting my 5th wheel camper. It's our second home. It arrived safely. Your driver Ed was excellent. Rocky explained everything to us. Even though we live in a small town in [More]

BAIT AND SWITCH
Review by on 4/24/2019 9:56 AM

Bid from WWTIC was $1250, from Terry and approved by the sales manager. I accepted it. Terry the salesman told me repeatedly in the week/days before ship date that everything was ok even though ther [More]

Wow! What a great experience
Review by on 2/19/2019 9:24 AM

What can I say I was very pleased with the professional customer service. I had the pleasure of speaking with Nick. He was always very knowledgeable and always a joy to speak with. I will differently [More]

1969 chevelle ss from California to Conn
Review by on 1/30/2019 2:32 PM

Excellent job, great driver. Made shipping across country easy, very friendly, did everything as promised . Would use again , excellent customer service, fair price I had higher and lower.

We Will Transport It Corp
They where great to work with.
Review by on 11/5/2018 5:19 PM

Rocky was Very professional and pleasant to work with always called back and kept me in the loop and up to date. Price was great and it was picked up and delivered when promised.

We Will Transport It Corp
GREAT experance with this company that m
Review by on 10/13/2018 12:52 PM

I Highly recommend this company, they moved my Airstream from Las Vegas to Maine at a good price, on time and TROUBLE FREE. This was a very good deal and money WELL SPENT These guys are GREAT

Very Professional
Review by on 9/28/2018 8:13 AM

Very good service by We Will Transport It. I had kept some items in the car during transport, which is normally a big no-no, but I had no choice. Thankfully, nothing was lost, and the car was in very [More]

Local move of tractor
Review by on 9/5/2018 6:19 PM

I rarely give any company a 5 star review but We Will Transport it deserves one! They were the best priced quote and they did an outstanding job in hauling a tractor I purchased. They were professio [More]

49 Chrysler
Review by on 8/22/2018 4:26 AM

Rocky was fabulous in helping us move our car from OH to FL. It took some time to get dispatched but he stayed in contact. The driver was amazing.

Bad Business / Lies Lies
Review by on 8/21/2018 1:47 PM

This company list my order online without my consent. When i tried to cancel they bad mouthed the company I choose and refused to take my listing off online making it hard for my actual transport comp [More]

Ambrosia
Review by on 8/11/2018 5:25 PM

I would recommend her because she is always punctual and pays close attention to detail. She continues to provide the best service I ever seen from any transport company.

We Will Transport It Corp
I would definitely use again
Review by on 8/10/2018 11:41 PM

I w ok old definitely use her again as a matter of fact: I'll try to get her as my driver as many times as I can. She's funny, easygoing, and a smooth ride.

Ambrosia!!!
Review by on 8/10/2018 11:41 PM

Ambrosia was honesty the best. She helped me transport one of my boats and was awesome to talk to. Would recommend again. She also gave awesome detail. Give her a raise!!!

AMBROSIA
Review by on 8/10/2018 10:35 PM

Amazing supper chilll funnto be with funny madee laugh alot was supper cool smoth and very nice cinversate talked the whole the time asked about my day

Great service
Review by on 8/10/2018 10:25 PM

Ambrosia had great customer service I am extremely satisfied with her service! She was very helpful and took her time while assisting me, would definitely recommend her to friends and family thanks fo [More]

The best company around
Review by on 8/10/2018 11:55 AM

I got into a big car crash and totalled my car and when I bought another one they transported it was so easy and convenient they really took care of me Ambrosia was such a big help I would definitely [More]

Great Service
Review by on 8/10/2018 10:09 AM

Ambrosia helped me transport my car across the states and really took care of me! I got my car picked up right on time. Would never go with anyone else!

Car transport
Review by on 8/10/2018 9:42 AM

Love it, it was really helpful. Thank you! The lady on the phone helped me tremendously and my car safe and sound. Thank you so much. I will definitely use you guys in the future.

Great Great Service & Performan ce
Review by on 7/25/2018 12:09 PM

Hats off to We Will Transport It Corp. and Rocky G. for excellent performance and service in getting our car from New Jersey to Florida. From the reasonable pricing to the courteous, friendly service [More]

If I could rate a 0, I would
Review by on 7/23/2018 9:05 PM

Because of my fantastic experience with this company in 2015, I sent a dear friend to them in March. There was NO follow-up from her "rep", NO case file beyond the pick-up and delivery address, NO con [More]

5th wheel transporter
Review by on 7/21/2018 10:57 AM

Absolutely the best. We were messed up by AAA Transport and in a one days notice, Art bailed us out and got our camper moved. The driver was amazing and Art gave ys a phenomenal deal on the price. I'd [More]

Great company
Review by on 7/19/2018 9:36 PM

Would definitely recommend them got me out of a jam thank you Art very much and if you go with the lowballing quite you will pay on the end thank you we will transport it

Scam
Review by on 7/12/2018 5:57 PM

After signing an agreement I learn another company was offered the shipment and they now want $1,500 more to ship my boat. so I tried to call Art several times over 3 days and he is never available a [More]

We Will Transport It Corp Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions