Home > Company > V > Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Goodyear, Arizona

Based on 189 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Reliable, Trustworthy & Personable Custo
      Review by on 7/7/2017 2:06 PM

I have been in the E-Commerce business for over 20 years and I certainly know my way around the shipping world, but I have never had to ship a vehicle! Looking online was overwhelming at first and I [More]

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC 2nd Time Customer
      Review by on 6/27/2017 6:47 PM

I called Laura at the Vehicle Shipping Group after "DNA Transport" company lied to me for weeks agreeing to transport my SUV. Final straw was that their driver didn't show up on the pick-up day.. I w [More]

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC VSG – Laura Curto @ 480-360-1261
      Review by on 6/17/2017 10:14 AM

Laura was very quick to answering my phone calls and emails. She made the entire process really smooth and look forward to using the Vehicle Shipping Group service with her again in the near future. T [More]