Home > Company > V > Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

Goodyear, Arizona

Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Goodyear, Arizona

Based on 185 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Outstanding service and great price
      Review by on 2/7/2017 11:19 PM

Working with Mark from Vehicle Shipping Group was great. He explained the different options available, the time frame it takes for door to door service and gave me a great price. The folks transpo [More]

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC VSG – Laura Curto
      Review by on 2/1/2017 11:42 PM

Use Laura Curto from - VSG, two times already, Superb customer service! Drivers were knowledgeable and courteous. I highly recommend them! I will use their services again on my next shipment of my ve [More]

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC VSG – Laura Curto @ 480-360-1261
      Review by on 1/31/2017 4:32 PM

Laura was very professional, friendly and helpful. The driver too was very professional and helpful. FIVE STARS AND TWO THUMPS UP. I highly recommend this company. They are efficient, reliable and [More]