Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Vehicle Shipping Group LLC's Website
    Goodyear, Arizona

VSG-Patrick Oconnell @(480)428-1267
      Review by on 11/5/2019 3:38 PM

Patrick from Vehicle Shipping Group LLC made my wife and I very comfortable in the process of shipping our Vehicle. He took his time to explain the process and answer any questions. From the time the [More]

Patrick OConnell - Patrick OConnell Vehicle Shipping Group. 480 428 1267 patrick@vehichleshippinggroup.com Thank you for your trust and time for this review. Please tell everyone to call me. 12 years and not 1 bad revie...

VSG --Patrick Oconnell @ (480) 428-1267
      Review by on 10/16/2019 5:17 PM

Patrick always does a fantastic job with our cars and he's so helpful. This last time was a tricky situation with where our car needed to be picked up but Patrick had it all organized perfectly! Go [More]

Patrick OConnell - Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patrick@vehicleshippinggroup.com. Jake, Thank You once again, As always tell everyone to call me. I am glad that one went as easy as it did. Best Patrick.

Transported my Toyota Tacoma truck from
      Review by on 9/14/2019 8:15 PM

This is my third time dealing with Patrick O’Connell from Vehicle Shipping Group and let me tell you he’s is simply the best! Always available if I had any questions or concerns and my vehicles always [More]

Patrick OConnell - Patrick Oconnell 480 428 1267 patrick@vehicleshippinggroup.com Bobby, You are the best, Thank You for the review, and recomendation. Mahalo. Patrick