Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Vehicle Shipping Group LLC's Website
    Goodyear, Arizona

Transporting car
      Review by on 7/21/2018 3:19 PM

I was very please to have vehicle shipping group shipped my car. Patrick was very helpful. He was able find an open carrier for me within hour and got my car shipped right the way. The price is ver [More]

Patrick OConnell - Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 Thank You for you trust and order. I know you did a lot of research, Trust is a big deal deal in this lousy industry and 10 years without a bad review makes my day. Tell ...

Vehicle Shipping Group
      Review by on 7/21/2018 3:07 PM

Patrick was courteous and pleasant to deal with and found me a carrier very quickly. The driver was also courteous and helpful and delivered my vehicle in a very timely manner. I'm happy with my decis [More]

Patrick OConnell - Thank You. Please keep my name handy and tell everyone to call me direct at 480 428 1267. Best Patrick OConnell

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
      Perfect from start to end
      Review by on 7/16/2018 1:34 PM

Patrick was very helpful from the start to end. He kept in touch when needed and quickly found a carrier to meet our tight/last minute timeline. Patrick explained the process to me and was very helpf [More]

Patrick OConnell - Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267..Justin Thank You and keep my information handy for anyone. Best of luck. Patrick