Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Vehicle Shipping Group LLC's Website
    Goodyear, Arizona

Thank God for Patrick and Vehicle Shippi
      Review by on 2/14/2018 11:01 PM

I bought a new Expedition online from a dealer in Sedalia Mo. Afterwards when I was trying to arrange for a transport of my new car, I was shocked at how corrupt and dishonest the vehicle transport bu [More]

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
      Patrick was very attentive to my calls,
      Review by on 12/25/2017 7:29 PM

My car came 1 day late but it was because the driver had a breakdown. I was made aware of it and the professionalism they showed me makes me know I will use them again if the need arises. Patrick and [More]

1967 vw bus
      Review by on 12/7/2017 11:03 PM

this is the 3 time i used patrick to move cars for me to florida and every time he has been perfect says he will call when they find driver and he does every time so give patrick a call at 480 428 [More]

Patrick OConnell - Andre you are the best, Thank You for the kind words and vote of confidence. Have everyone call me for honest, reliable service.! Patrick 480 428 1267