Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Vehicle shipment
      Review by on 11/20/2017 8:45 PM

Patrick OConnell is truly a professional who knows his business. He kept me totally informed as to the vehicle movement and also kept my third party informed as to the pick uptime and location. Outsta [More]

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC PATRICK OCONNELL 480-428-1267
      Review by on 10/18/2017 6:49 PM

PATRICK OCONNELL 480-428-1267 Patrick was the absolute best to work with! He was super responsive, efficient, and organized. Patrick did a wonderful job + I'd definitely recommend him for any move. [More]

Patrick OConnell - Thank You for your review. Let me know if anyone needs to ship a vehicle. Best Patrick 480 428 1267

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Want a Pro? Call Patrick O'Connell - 480
      Review by on 10/13/2017 6:12 PM

Every May I ship my car from my home in Carefee Arizona to Boston Mass. Every October I ship it back to Arizona. Been doing this for five years. So, that's ten times. I would rate every shipment a TEN [More]

Patrick OConnell - Jack, As always it has been a pleasure, Please let everyone know to call or text me direct at 480 428 1267 or email me at patrick@vehicleshippinggroup.com. Have a good winter back in Arizona. Thank Yo...