Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Vehicle Shipping Group LLC's Website
    Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
      car shipped from east coast to hawaii
      Review by on 4/4/2018 2:19 PM

once again, patrick has delivered for me. this is the 2nd car the vehicle shipping group has safely, seamlessly and quickly delivered for me to the state of hawaii from the east coast. the car arriv [More]

Auto shipping
      Review by on 3/29/2018 10:23 PM

Called Patrick to arrange the shipping of two vehicles from Arizona to New Jersey. Contacted Dependable Carriers a father and son team that did a fantastic job arriving early to deliver the cars. Has [More]

Patrick OConnell - Thank You, In this industry it is really hard to find an honest broker. I a wish we were all all the same and dealt with people the same way way, but............ Do your research. Call me for fair hon...

Thank God for Patrick and Vehicle Shippi
      Review by on 2/14/2018 11:01 PM

I bought a new Expedition online from a dealer in Sedalia Mo. Afterwards when I was trying to arrange for a transport of my new car, I was shocked at how corrupt and dishonest the vehicle transport bu [More]