Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Vehicle Shipping Group LLC's Website
    Goodyear, Arizona

Ship BMW M3 and Subaru Crosstrek from Ch
      Review by on 7/21/2019 8:01 PM

Great service and extremely knowledge of the market. I shipped two vehicles from Chicago to Phoenix in enclosed carrier. Very competitive price and great service. This is the fourth times I used VSG [More]

Vehicle Shipping Group
      Review by on 7/5/2019 7:26 PM

Patrick O'Connell was a big help in his expertise advising me what was all involved in transporting my daughter's SUV across country from CA to PA. As a first time customer I found he was patient wit [More]

Patrick OConnell - Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patrick@vehicleshippiggroup.com TRUST, a very hard thing to earn in this Business. Thank You Mitzi, No bigger compliment. Also this WAS NOT COMPENSATED easy maistake to...

Navigator Shipped from LA to Phx
      Review by on 5/29/2019 5:23 PM

As a first time user of the auto shipping business, (brokers and transporters) I can only tell you that after everything I was reading and hearing about this industry, I was ready to simply fly back a [More]

Patrick OConnell - Patrick 480 428 1267 patrick@vehicleshippinggroup.com Dan. 1 Thank You 2 If only people did a bit of research they would know what you found ou. Quotes are just tha estimates, as brokers we (should)...