Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Vehicle Shipping Group LLC's Website
    Goodyear, Arizona

Transported my Toyota Tacoma truck from
      Review by on 9/14/2019 8:15 PM

This is my third time dealing with Patrick O’Connell from Vehicle Shipping Group and let me tell you he’s is simply the best! Always available if I had any questions or concerns and my vehicles always [More]

Florida to Cali
      Review by on 9/12/2019 11:13 PM

I shipped my car from Florida to California using Vehicle Shipping Group LLC. It was very smooth experience for me. I recommend this company to everyone.

Patrick OConnell - Patrick OConnell Vehicle Shipping Group 480 428 1267 patrick@vehicleshippinggroup.com Charlie (Cargi) First off Thank You for navigatiting the hassle of a doing a review. And I thank You for your o...

Ship BMW M3 and Subaru Crosstrek from Ch
      Review by on 7/21/2019 8:01 PM

Great service and extremely knowledge of the market. I shipped two vehicles from Chicago to Phoenix in enclosed carrier. Very competitive price and great service. This is the fourth times I used VSG [More]

Patrick OConnell - Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patrick@vehicleshippinggroup.com Clement, Thank You (AGAIN) for putting your trust in me. As always tell everyone to call me for an honest assesment and quote. Best to Y...