Goodyear, Arizona

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Goodyear, Arizona

Based on 151 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 9/22/2017 5:01 PM

Laura was very informative and always available for questions, even before we decided to purchase the car. I highly recommend VSG, if not just for the price and professionalism alone. Very impressiv [More]

Review by on 9/22/2017 4:44 PM

Great communication, fair price, no damage to car, would use again in a heartbeat.I don't know what else to say, so I'm just going to type until I have 200 characters filled up, ok, 23 left... 9 left, [More]

Review by on 9/12/2017 11:36 PM

Laura was super easy to deal with- no manipulation or vagueness. She was direct and polite. Things turned out the way she said. I was nervous and she calmed me down. Do yourself a favor and work [More]