Home > Company > V > Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

Goodyear, Arizona

Currently No FMCSA Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

More Info for Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

We are a family owned business with over 15 years experience in the transport industry. We believe in "Good Ol' Fashion Customer Service". We will make sure you have a complete understanding of how the shipping process works and what to expect so there are no surprises. There are NO up-front fees or deposits. We offer Door-to-door service and are available 7 days a week. We look forward to making your shipment an enjoyable, stress free experience!

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Goodyear, Arizona

Based on 187 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Laura Curto @ 480-360-1261
      Review by on 3/22/2017 3:14 PM

I found VSG a couple years ago on a vehicle transport broker site. With over 500 vehicles in my fleet I have used multiple companies to move them around the western states. I have never experience the [More]

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Ten Stars - Patrick O'Connell - 480-428-
      Review by on 3/8/2017 1:54 PM

I ship my car from Arizona to Mass (and back) twice a year. Been doing it for seven years. For the past five years I've used Patrick exclusively. He is a straight-shooter. He is very honest and ethi [More]

Laura Curto - Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patrick@vehicleshippinggroup.com Jack Thank You, I always treat evrey customer with respect. I am available 7 days a week. Please tell everyone to call me directly. See y...

Vehicle Shipping Group LLC Outstanding service and great price
      Review by on 2/7/2017 11:19 PM

Working with Mark from Vehicle Shipping Group was great. He explained the different options available, the time frame it takes for door to door service and gave me a great price. The folks transpo [More]