Ormond Beach, Florida

United States Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United States Transport

More Info for United States Transport

United States Transport is a family owned business with a very simple business model. We are upfront and honest with our customers, and carriers. We are trying to provide the best prices to our customers while at the same time offering a fair price to the drivers.

United States Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit United States Transport's Website
    Ormond Beach, Florida

Excellent service, exceeded expectations
      Review by on 2/16/2019 3:39 PM

A friend recommended Mark and I contacted him for an enclosed transport from GA-WA. Communication was outstanding, he was clear and updated me on the status of him finding a transporter. Finding the r [More]

Did a great job
      Review by on 2/6/2019 1:53 PM

I called Mark Lajti. One phone call did it all. He was honest and clear. He told me just wait one or two days and car will be shipped at a reasonable price from Oldsmar, FL. to Allentown, PA. Right no [More]

Shipping Car from PA to Idaho
      Review by on 12/10/2018 10:57 AM

Mark was referred to me by my good friend who has used him twice to ship a car. Mark was very responsive. Within a couple hours, he quickly researched which transport companies had space available to [More]