Plantation, Florida

United Freight Of America is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Freight Of America

More Info for United Freight Of America

United Freight of America, Corp. is committed to providing our valuable customers with the highest level of service. We are ranked as one of the best in the industry in both freight and auto transport services. We pride ourselves on always upholding our philosophy of providing stellar customer service along with competitive pricing. We look forward to assisting you with all of your transportation needs.

United Freight Of America Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit United Freight Of America's Website
    Plantation, Florida

Shipping car from MO to AL
      Review by on 2/7/2019 11:26 AM

My Porsche Panamera was delivered in great condition without the road grim and was wiped down on delivery. Shipping car from MO to AL - - - - - - - - - -

The driver was professional
      Review by on 2/4/2019 5:05 PM

United Freight of America worked with me to schedule pick up and drop off that met my schedule. The driver kept in contact with me prior to picking up the car. The car was picked up as agreed and drop [More]

It went very smoothly.
      Review by on 1/25/2019 4:43 PM

. I was informed about the pickup and delivery dates. received calls from the dispatcher and the driver. The drivers were punctual and courteous. My car was delivered in a timely fashion and without a [More]