West Palm Beach, Florida

United Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Auto Transport

More Info for United Auto Transport

Overall Performance
Review by jerome gruber on 12/4/2018 11:00 AM

United was very responsive and helpful from the start with a near immediate quote, which they honored 2 months later when I pinned down my dates. I was able to quickly contact my agent either by phon [More]

Amazing job !!
Review by jenifer on 11/15/2018 3:25 PM

After having a horrible experience eith 2 companies who couldnt commit for pick up , I found angela . Honestly i doubted that another company could actually full fill the job of picking my car up on [More]

Delivery
Review by larry hughes on 11/14/2018 7:35 PM

Angelia McKee told me my vehicle would be delivered on 11-11-19. Was not delivered until 11-13 Angelia a very dishonest person, on top of that the driver wanted someone to meet him at CVS to get the [More]

Horrible waste of time
Review by ted on 10/9/2018 3:48 PM

Completely untrustworthy. Angela assured me that my vehicle would be picked up within 1-2 days (8/17/18 at the latest). I was told twice that she had scheduled pickup, the 17th and again on the 18th, [More]

mark sanders - Good afternoon Ted, Once again we believe there was miscommunication. we did inform you that your driver has been scheduled and drivers information was texted and emailed for pick up with the 15th la...

transport my car
Review by bill t on 10/2/2018 11:04 AM

Angela McKee was fantastic she got my car picked up when she said she would and delivered on time to me . my car came from California to Nebraska and from the time we talked to the time I got my car [More]

Delivery of vehicle
Review by walter kocenda on 9/13/2018 11:32 AM

On time. We were kept informed by the office and the driver. Very Satisfied.

mark sanders - Thanks!!!

Great job
Review by linda cohen on 8/17/2018 11:41 PM

Angela did an excellent job..working out any problems we ran into.she was professional and she is a very special person and an asset to your business

Great Job
Review by sura ahmed on 8/7/2018 3:27 PM

Thank you so much United Auto Transport, especailly «  Angela Mckee » she helped me and keep contacting and did a great job, from the bottem of my heart thank you Angela

Pleasant Experience
Review by larry on 6/19/2018 1:45 AM

Great people/company to work with. Good communication all the way. My vehicle was delivered ahead of schedule by there courteous staff. I would most definitely use them again.

Transport
Review by p. thomas on 3/26/2018 5:21 PM

transport of my 2 corvettes was picked up on time and delivered on time. The arrangement of the pickup was very prompt. The driver was very friendly and helpful, he helped me with the difficult unload [More]

United Auto Transport
The best companie of Car transportation
Review by angela on 3/13/2018 6:21 PM

After weeks searching for the best aforable and trustful companie to bring my car from Miami FL , to Los Angeles CA. I found a very nice kind smart and pacient gentleman Name James Sanchez whom happe [More]

GOOD JOB GUYS
Review by samy belair on 3/5/2018 5:03 PM

It is always outstanding to work with you guys,this is not the first time you provided services to my company,every time same results you picked up for me from North Carolina,Tennessee,South Carolina, [More]

Corvette
Review by mitch on 3/3/2018 11:55 AM

I am extremely satisfied with United Auto Transport. I had originally booked transportation with another company. After 4 to 5 days of excuses I had to try someone else. Called United Auto Transport a [More]

Great Service no complaints
Review by phil campagna on 2/26/2018 9:56 AM

Great Service no complaints James was great and honest. Vehicle arrived when promised and was un damaged. Drivers were professional as well as communicative with recipient. Will do more business with [More]

2015 Nissan Rogue from Sante Fe to NY
Review by gail wachter on 2/23/2018 12:47 PM

After hearing many stories of untrustworthy Brokers in car transportation, I was very skeptical of service and quality. I requested service on line, and James Sanchez From United Transport was the fi [More]

Exceeded my expectation
Review by t jacobi on 2/22/2018 2:02 PM

My first vehicle transport experience, great honest communications, on time pickup/delivery, I would highly recommend. They provided a smaller truck delivery as my home was not accessible for large tr [More]

transport of truck
Review by roger wals- - - on 2/19/2018 9:14 AM

very good service George the driver was very good to deal with. united was very helpful since this was the first time I had used a transport company but when I need one again I would use united again. [More]

Car
Review by charles latronico on 2/12/2018 3:55 PM

Every thing went great.My 1970 Buick GS455 made it from Nevada to Chicago with know problems.I was happy that it showed up 2 days early when Chicago was getting hit with over 12inc of snow.The driver [More]

Transporting Vehicle
Review by mary beth racine on 2/8/2018 1:26 PM

Was told vehicle was being picked up on Monday and 10 days later it was picked up and delivered perfectly. My son was being deployed and we needed vehicle picked up at the latest Wednesday. This did [More]

Transport for Move
Review by suzanne ackerman torres on 1/30/2018 4:51 PM

James did a great job in a difficult situation. He kept in touch and let me know what was going on, even just to tell me nothing was going on. He worked very hard to get our car to us through bad weat [More]

Yes I would use again
Review by antonio stephenson on 1/26/2018 6:07 PM

James was great to work with, he is professional and prompt. I would and will use James again for transport services. He made everything go smoothly for me. Making my first time transporting a vehicle [More]

james is awesome
Review by chris leppert on 1/25/2018 7:20 PM

very happy with the service james sanchez is the best guy for this job hard worker he needs a raise prompt reliable and just great. rominy was the driver takes good care of the vehicles hard worker as [More]

Customer Service
Review by rotimi amarvi on 1/25/2018 12:18 PM

The person (Carlos) that attended to me was very knowledgeable, professional and eager to help. I called him a couple of times after our initial contact and he was always courteous and professional. H [More]

Worry free transport
Review by bill boman on 1/24/2018 2:36 PM

Going to use for 2 more vehicles this summer. Driver was receptive to me meeting him at convenient loading spot. Good communication with driver and dispatch. Car arrived when promised. No damage. Mor [More]

Customer service
Review by nik karanikas on 1/24/2018 6:40 AM

Will be using them on every haul from this point forward. Angela was perfect on every call. Prompt, pricing was right, communication was on point, transportation was flawless and courteous. Very pl [More]

SERVICE
Review by gregg potts on 1/23/2018 6:33 PM

BEST SERVICE! NON HASSELL , HONEST AND PROMPT WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND, EXPLAINED THE WHOLE PROCESS, STAYED IN TOUCH WITH ME FROM FIRST CONTACT UNTIL THE DELIVERY OF THE VEHICLE. I WILL USE UNITED AGAIN [More]

Outstanding Follow Up
Review by veronique moua on 1/18/2018 11:07 AM

I felt totally in good hands thanks to Carlos Ponce, who took care of me by following up with me 3 weeks after my first quote. Every time I had questions, Carlos honestly answered in a timely manner. [More]

service
Review by andrew parliman on 1/16/2018 8:32 AM

james handle the request without hesitation and made the trip happen, If I need another shipment I will call James at United

United
Review by j karson on 1/10/2018 3:43 PM

The representative was very pleasant and did what he said he was going to do. I really dont have another 200 characters to add. I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I have lived here for over 50 years. Th [More]

United Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions