West Palm Beach, Florida

United Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Auto Transport

More Info for United Auto Transport

417281-WP
Review by on 3/3/2019 8:27 PM

Angela was great assisting and undertaking my scheduling needs. I recommend United Auto Transport to anyone and will be coming back. Great job thank you

Above and beyond
Review by on 2/16/2019 4:59 AM

Angela has been very helpful even at the most difficult time. She will get you a good deal and deliver on time without hassles and she's the reason why I'll continue doing business with Auto Transport [More]

My 1977 f100
Review by on 2/8/2019 7:13 AM

I want to thank Angela Mckee this woman help me when I was lied to but two other transport company’s she kept me inline when I was just a complete mess from all the bill everyone was telling me she go [More]

United Auto Transport
Great Job United Auto Transport !!!
Review by on 1/25/2019 5:21 PM

Angela was great assisting and understanding my schedule, definitely will be coming back to United Auto Transport, Great job!!!. After all my car got safe.

Excellent Service
Review by on 1/23/2019 5:54 PM

I really appreciate the way that they work with my needs the whole process was easy, pick up and delivery was on time I will use them again.

mark sanders - thanks we here to Fit into your transport needs

Overall Performance
Review by on 12/4/2018 11:00 AM

United was very responsive and helpful from the start with a near immediate quote, which they honored 2 months later when I pinned down my dates. I was able to quickly contact my agent either by phon [More]

Amazing job !!
Review by on 11/15/2018 3:25 PM

After having a horrible experience eith 2 companies who couldnt commit for pick up , I found angela . Honestly i doubted that another company could actually full fill the job of picking my car up on [More]

Delivery
Review by on 11/14/2018 7:35 PM

Angelia McKee told me my vehicle would be delivered on 11-11-19. Was not delivered until 11-13 Angelia a very dishonest person, on top of that the driver wanted someone to meet him at CVS to get the [More]

Horrible waste of time
Review by on 10/9/2018 3:48 PM

Completely untrustworthy. Angela assured me that my vehicle would be picked up within 1-2 days (8/17/18 at the latest). I was told twice that she had scheduled pickup, the 17th and again on the 18th, [More]

mark sanders - Good afternoon Ted, Once again we believe there was miscommunication. we did inform you that your driver has been scheduled and drivers information was texted and emailed for pick up with the 15th la...

transport my car
Review by on 10/2/2018 11:04 AM

Angela McKee was fantastic she got my car picked up when she said she would and delivered on time to me . my car came from California to Nebraska and from the time we talked to the time I got my car [More]

Delivery of vehicle
Review by on 9/13/2018 11:32 AM

On time. We were kept informed by the office and the driver. Very Satisfied.

mark sanders - Thanks!!!

Great job
Review by on 8/17/2018 11:41 PM

Angela did an excellent job..working out any problems we ran into.she was professional and she is a very special person and an asset to your business

Great Job
Review by on 8/7/2018 3:27 PM

Thank you so much United Auto Transport, especailly «  Angela Mckee » she helped me and keep contacting and did a great job, from the bottem of my heart thank you Angela

Pleasant Experience
Review by on 6/19/2018 1:45 AM

Great people/company to work with. Good communication all the way. My vehicle was delivered ahead of schedule by there courteous staff. I would most definitely use them again.

Transport
Review by on 3/26/2018 5:21 PM

transport of my 2 corvettes was picked up on time and delivered on time. The arrangement of the pickup was very prompt. The driver was very friendly and helpful, he helped me with the difficult unload [More]

United Auto Transport
The best companie of Car transportation
Review by on 3/13/2018 6:21 PM

After weeks searching for the best aforable and trustful companie to bring my car from Miami FL , to Los Angeles CA. I found a very nice kind smart and pacient gentleman Name James Sanchez whom happe [More]

GOOD JOB GUYS
Review by on 3/5/2018 5:03 PM

It is always outstanding to work with you guys,this is not the first time you provided services to my company,every time same results you picked up for me from North Carolina,Tennessee,South Carolina, [More]

Corvette
Review by on 3/3/2018 11:55 AM

I am extremely satisfied with United Auto Transport. I had originally booked transportation with another company. After 4 to 5 days of excuses I had to try someone else. Called United Auto Transport a [More]

Great Service no complaints
Review by on 2/26/2018 9:56 AM

Great Service no complaints James was great and honest. Vehicle arrived when promised and was un damaged. Drivers were professional as well as communicative with recipient. Will do more business with [More]

2015 Nissan Rogue from Sante Fe to NY
Review by on 2/23/2018 12:47 PM

After hearing many stories of untrustworthy Brokers in car transportation, I was very skeptical of service and quality. I requested service on line, and James Sanchez From United Transport was the fi [More]

Exceeded my expectation
Review by on 2/22/2018 2:02 PM

My first vehicle transport experience, great honest communications, on time pickup/delivery, I would highly recommend. They provided a smaller truck delivery as my home was not accessible for large tr [More]

transport of truck
Review by on 2/19/2018 9:14 AM

very good service George the driver was very good to deal with. united was very helpful since this was the first time I had used a transport company but when I need one again I would use united again. [More]

Car
Review by on 2/12/2018 3:55 PM

Every thing went great.My 1970 Buick GS455 made it from Nevada to Chicago with know problems.I was happy that it showed up 2 days early when Chicago was getting hit with over 12inc of snow.The driver [More]

Transporting Vehicle
Review by on 2/8/2018 1:26 PM

Was told vehicle was being picked up on Monday and 10 days later it was picked up and delivered perfectly. My son was being deployed and we needed vehicle picked up at the latest Wednesday. This did [More]

Transport for Move
Review by on 1/30/2018 4:51 PM

James did a great job in a difficult situation. He kept in touch and let me know what was going on, even just to tell me nothing was going on. He worked very hard to get our car to us through bad weat [More]

Yes I would use again
Review by on 1/26/2018 6:07 PM

James was great to work with, he is professional and prompt. I would and will use James again for transport services. He made everything go smoothly for me. Making my first time transporting a vehicle [More]

james is awesome
Review by on 1/25/2018 7:20 PM

very happy with the service james sanchez is the best guy for this job hard worker he needs a raise prompt reliable and just great. rominy was the driver takes good care of the vehicles hard worker as [More]

Customer Service
Review by on 1/25/2018 12:18 PM

The person (Carlos) that attended to me was very knowledgeable, professional and eager to help. I called him a couple of times after our initial contact and he was always courteous and professional. H [More]

Worry free transport
Review by on 1/24/2018 2:36 PM

Going to use for 2 more vehicles this summer. Driver was receptive to me meeting him at convenient loading spot. Good communication with driver and dispatch. Car arrived when promised. No damage. Mor [More]

United Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions