Baldwin, New York

Ultimate Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ultimate Transport 123

More Info for Ultimate Transport 123

Ultimate transport123 scammers
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:46 PM

This company will scam you and take your money. Stay away. Louis Scalise(salesman) told me he would pick up my truck on a specific date. When he gailed to do that i had to find someone who could do it [More]

Ultimate transport123 scammers
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:45 PM

This company will scam you and take your money. Stay away. Louis Scalise(salesman) told me he would pick up my truck on a specific date. When he failed to do that i had to find someone who could do it [More]

Review by on 8/19/2019 5:20 PM

This was my first time using Ultimate Transport 123. Aside from a couple of misunderstandings, I was pleased with their service. I even received my vehicle sooner than told, which made me very happy. [More]

Great service
Review by on 8/19/2019 5:12 PM

Very happy with the service will use again and tell friends and family James was great very professional. Great service overall I would give this company 10 stars

Great Service
Review by on 8/19/2019 3:56 PM

It was a great experience to use Ultimate Transport 123 to ship my dad’s vehicle. It only took them one day to ship from CA to WA and the best part was they did it door to door. I would highly recomme [More]

Ultimate Transport- Contracted
Review by on 8/19/2019 3:34 PM

I received my car 3 days after estimated drop-off date, no complaints there. My car arrived in perfect shape and the company that the job was contracted out to was professional and courteous. My only [More]

Keith Hecht - Hi Meghan, first and foremost we are glad you received your car safely and in a timely fashion :) We strive to provide the best service possible. We truly apologize the Sales Representative did no...

Transport 123
Review by on 8/19/2019 11:39 AM

The move was done with good communication and service even after pickup issues. They delivered fast and effective once loaded. Only issue was it was picked up late and 2 drivers cancelled. Once loade [More]

Transport review
Review by on 8/19/2019 11:03 AM

they connected me to a carrier who picked up my car on time and deliveredit in time. The concern is that once I signed the contract, communication with martha (the broker) ceased. I tried contacting h [More]

Review by on 8/19/2019 9:59 AM

Pick up and delivery went smoothly and car was picked up in NY and dropped off in Miami 4 days later. Driver contacted me prior to drop off and all ok

Review by on 8/19/2019 9:33 AM

Transport of my vehicle was fast and very professional, Marco was great. I had a lot of different pick up times that keep changing but the company worked with me and everything worked out.

Anthony 544
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:10 AM

Great service from Anthony Delivery as scheduled Drivers very professional I’m great full for the full service and will use them again. Transport great.

1955 Chevy
Review by on 8/16/2019 2:08 PM

Naturally I was concerned about transporting my ‘55 Chevy but the Ultimate team was awesome. Carlos was great and I highly recommend this company and Carlos! Bob

Review by on 8/16/2019 2:02 PM

Great service. They assisted me from the beginning dealing with auction and picking up vehicle. They were very professional and courtesy. Thank you !!!

Auto Transport - Coast to Coast
Review by on 8/16/2019 10:59 AM

We have used Ultimate Transport 123 for our cross country auto transport needs for the past five years. We have moved cars between LA and NYC five times in that time period. Tara has been our point [More]

Ultimate Transport
Review by on 8/16/2019 10:55 AM

I am so satisfied with their service. Our car got here in good condition a few days ahead of schedule. Driver was most accommodating and respectful!! Will definitely recommend this company! They are a [More]

Dominick -Ext. 511
Review by on 8/16/2019 10:53 AM

My experience with ultimate transport 123 was amazing ! Dominick called me because I had asked for a quote for my car. He laid everything out for me and made me feel comfortable with the transportatio [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 8/16/2019 9:38 AM

I got an excellent service on rescheduling my plan on the ship date and also the delivery is pretty much fast and quick which made me very happy with the service provided, No damages to the car as wel [More]

Review by on 8/16/2019 9:19 AM

Move from Pennsylvania to florida had my jeep and motorcycle transported to florida. Was given a 4 day ETA but they made it in one. Vehicles was in excellent conditions. Friendly driver highly recomme [More]

Very Dissatisfied Customer
Review by on 8/15/2019 5:36 PM

Amber was quick to call and promised to beat all others on price and time. once I signed it took 3 days to get anyone on the phone and the 2 times I talked with her she was rude and hung up on me. the [More]

Review by on 8/15/2019 2:01 PM

Good to deal with right from the start. On time pickup and delivery. Unloaded quickly. Courteous driver. Cars were deliver in an open carrier but arrived clean

Tara 507
Review by on 8/15/2019 11:22 AM

Tara was great, she was honest and professional. My only gripe was that they said the vehicle was guaranteed to be picked up in 3 days, it took 5 days.

Review by on 8/15/2019 10:15 AM

Pick up and drop off was super easy. I worked with Tara, who did a wonderful job explaining how the process worked and followed up when I had questions.

My Honda CR-V car move
Review by on 8/15/2019 9:46 AM

I had great service to my car from New Jersey to Seattle in just 4 days. Car is in perfect shape, just as-is. Driver (Ricardo) is cool. Thanks again for great service.

Great service
Review by on 8/14/2019 2:21 PM

Everyone was so great to work with Driver was great and customer service great Thank you for helping me during my move and making it easy and fast Sandy

F350 Dually Crew Cab
Review by on 8/14/2019 1:46 PM

I am excellent experience shipping my vehicle at the East Coast over 1200 miles. Amber was very helpful and was always available if I had any questions I would use this company again or shipping any o [More]

Review by on 8/14/2019 1:19 PM

Driver was very professional and easy to work with. Maintained constant communication during the transportation process. Delivered the vehicle without any problems and on time.

Auto transport
Review by on 8/14/2019 12:03 PM

Ultimate is the best n most reliable shipping company available in the market. They met my goals more quicker then i expected. They picked my car right in my desired day n delivered before than I expe [More]

Review by on 8/14/2019 11:41 AM

Review by on 8/14/2019 9:35 AM

In the end, my car got to its destination safely. Shipping my car across country was a new experience, and there are some very important pearls I learned. Overall, this company was okay, I wish there [More]

Ultimate Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions