Baldwin, New York

Ultimate Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ultimate Transport 123

More Info for Ultimate Transport 123

Shipping car
Review by on 10/23/2019 5:03 PM

Some people have pets, some have children but my Mother has her car. So when it came time to move to another state the car had to come too.Ultimate Transport 123 made this happen so stress free and I [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 10/23/2019 4:32 PM

It was a pleasure to work with Darren Bowman he was very courteous and informing us of his time of arrival. He was very professional. I I would refer him to all my friends, and family. It was a Pleasu [More]

Review by on 10/23/2019 12:50 PM

overall the transport was positive. There was a two day delay for pickup but delivery was made on time and car arrived in dirty but good condition.

Vehicle transport
Review by on 10/22/2019 11:14 AM

Driver, Johnny, was very efficient and communicated with me often with status. I am pleased with the service and would use it again. On route, his truck had a serious mechanical problem and that was r [More]

Car tranport
Review by on 10/22/2019 10:47 AM

I've used your company so real time and it was great. Everyone is very professional and caring. I will use you co pay again and will refuer you to other

Vehicle transport from Ohio to North Car
Review by on 10/21/2019 2:34 PM

Great Job from you guys! Jason was upfront when the car would be there, and it was. My car was there before me! Thanks for helping this transition go smooth for me.

Review by on 10/21/2019 1:51 PM

Everything went great. Driver and service was phenomemal. They shipped from Pa to Mi. Anthony was great help. They arrived earlier then expected. Thks.

Great
Review by on 10/21/2019 10:50 AM

Great service, my guy keep in contact with me the hole trip. I even tipped my driver and told him what restaurant in our town was the best . He was going to seafood.

Review by on 10/21/2019 10:09 AM

Car arrived on time in good shape. Driver was courteous and knowledgeable. Vehicle arrived during business hours at assigned spot. No problems at all. Good job

Car Transportation
Review by on 10/21/2019 10:05 AM

My car was delivered in a timely manner with zero defects or issues. I am satisfied with the service provided. I highly recommend this company to anybody looking to transfer or transport their car int [More]

Review by on 10/18/2019 1:35 PM

I compared several auto shipping companies and auto transport gave me a better price than the others. The dispatcher and truck driver communicated with me along the way and we arranged to get my car o [More]

Christine
Review by on 10/18/2019 11:52 AM

Christine helped me get a credit & refund when I had an issue on my end. She was very polite and helpful and took care of the issue very quickly. She made my experience great & easy

Review by on 10/18/2019 9:49 AM

The process was very easy to transport my vehicle across the country. My vehicle arrived on time and in great shape. I would definitely use this service again.

Review by on 10/18/2019 9:25 AM

The service was good from the scheduling to the time of pickup. Cars were picked up in orderly manner. They were delivered right to the destination in good time.

Car Transport
Review by on 10/17/2019 12:52 PM

My 2010 Chevrolet Camaro was picked up in Oregon on a Saturday night and delivered to New jersey 73 hours later. I was pleasantly surprised to receive it so quickly. The car was dusty at worst and arr [More]

Transport of my McLaren
Review by on 10/17/2019 9:45 AM

Had my McLaren picked up on short notice and delivered to me using Ultimate Transport 123 - the driver was excellent and took special care of the delivery and showed up on time and communicated well t [More]

Tractor
Review by on 10/17/2019 9:44 AM

Driver was very friendly had a long trailer so I met him where he had no problems getting out he had two vehicles on before mine could come off very professional Thanks

Review by on 10/17/2019 9:30 AM

My experience with Ultimate 123 Grassley was great The guy who came was very generous and patient didn't mind me asking questions or showing documents.Thee day he drip my vehicle off he was full that [More]

Ultimate Transport 123
Great service and tracking! Nice people!
Review by on 10/16/2019 1:46 PM

You provided great service from the initial call to the delivery of my car. Our driver was very professional! We would recommend your company for any transport services ??

Review by on 10/16/2019 1:35 PM

Very fast service. They got back to me right away a d handled this very well. I never transported a car before and they helped. My wife is very happy to have our car again. Highly recommend

Car transport
Review by on 10/16/2019 7:33 AM

Great experience. Driver contacted me along trip and gave me notice when he would arrive with vehicle. Ultimate 123 and Dana made it easy. Thank You.

car transport
Review by on 10/15/2019 7:34 PM

very happy with the service - we had a total of 3 cars shipped via Ultimate Transport and would definitely recommend them..

Car shipping review
Review by on 10/15/2019 6:27 PM

The shipping was fair price and went very smoothly. I had never shipped a vehicle before so I was skeptic about it. This came out just as billed. Trust this company. You will be happy with the experie [More]

2011 BMW 1M
Review by on 10/15/2019 6:17 PM

Everything went as planned. Vehicle was delivered earlier than the scheduled day. The only complaint I would have is that the one of windows was open and the car got very dusty inside during transport [More]

Transporting Vehicle
Review by on 10/15/2019 4:56 PM

Overall service was good. Misunderstanding on day car should be picked up. Car was picked up 3 days later, but arrived at the scheduled destination in good time.

Review by on 10/15/2019 1:45 PM

This company is a pleasure to do business with. I will call them again next time I need to transport a vehicle. My client is happy and that makes ME happy

Car to Florida
Review by on 10/15/2019 10:54 AM

My car was shipped from New York to Florida. Super easy experience. And a great price. Would suggest to anyone whose looking to move their vehicle.

Flawless process
Review by on 10/15/2019 10:49 AM

Brianna helped me from the beginning. I talked to her on 3 different occasions just gathering information. I got quotes from other companies but I just wasn’t as comfortable with them. The driver that [More]

Review by on 10/15/2019 10:16 AM

Great Service and Fast delivery. I was very please. I they ship my 08 dodge magnum from birmingham ,alabama to riverside california i was very please with the level of service.

Ultimate Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions