Los Angeles, California

US Auto Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for US Auto Transportation

More Info for US Auto Transportation

Great service
Review by on 4/16/2019 4:22 PM

From all my years of getting my car shipped, this has been the best service I’ve had. John, is very professional, and really care about his customers. I will always do business with him.

Transport from IL to FL
Review by on 3/14/2019 5:42 AM

I requested quotes from many companies to move my mom’s car for her, and spoke to 3 on the phone. I am so glad I chose U.S. Auto Transportation. John was the nicest person on the phone, and didn’t gi [More]

John is Proactive
Review by on 3/6/2019 6:10 PM

John first booked with the one transporter, one day before pickup transporter called and said the truck has mechanical issue so he can pick the car two days later. I called John and mentioned about it [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 2/13/2019 10:01 PM

John from US Auto sent me a quote to transport a Mercedes I purchased in So. Cal. to Nor. Cal., along with about 50 other companies (My first experience filling out an on-line form for auto transport, [More]

Transporting
Review by on 1/30/2019 11:59 AM

Nice and honest Mr. John is a man of his words I had a Corvette transported over 750 miles long story short i received it a day earlier which was awesome and the price and service you couldn’t beat th [More]

Smooth Move
Review by on 1/28/2019 11:31 AM

Had my son's car transported from Colorado to Connecticut. Navigating the world of Auto transport companies was a bit overwhelming having had no experience. John was very helpful and professional. [More]

Perfect Service
Review by on 1/26/2019 12:38 PM

I had my Jeep moved recently, and John at US Auto Transportation was great. There was no hidden fees or changes in the quoted price, my car was picked up and dropped of cleanly by the company he loca [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 1/2/2019 1:02 PM

Could not be more happy with service I received. We were on a tight timeline but had to change our delivery date several times. John was helpful and patient throughout--and managed to get the van to [More]

Dependable w Transparent Pricing
Review by on 11/18/2018 9:41 AM

Had never shipped a car before, but all went according to plan as dictated by John. Friendly, professional, very responsive. Price was good & guaranteed.

Fast and reliable
Review by on 11/14/2018 3:49 PM

This was our first time shipping a vehicle. I submitted an inquiry online and John messaged me to see if it was a good time to call. John was very knowledgeable. He provided me the link so I can check [More]

A Life Saver Company
Review by on 11/13/2018 8:36 PM

I want to express my honest opinion about this company. I liked their site and went with them. I needed to have my truck the other coast ASAP, and John came through in a big way. I got my truck in 7 d [More]

Reliable company
Review by on 10/28/2018 10:47 PM

I don't normally leave reviews, however, after dealing with a company that has a flashy site, they never came through. So, I went with this company. Their ad was informative and to the point. Thank yo [More]

Smooth and Highly Reliable
Review by on 10/26/2018 10:10 PM

I used their service to transport my car from Àrkansas to California. The whole process was very smooth and the driver who delivered my car was very professional.

Honest and reliable
Review by on 10/15/2018 9:14 PM

I've got numerous calls and it was annoying. I received a text and spoke with John and he was informative, wasn't pushy and I didn't have to give a deposit. John called me a few days later with the dr [More]

Awesome company
Review by on 9/27/2018 9:43 PM

I went with a transport company due to the low quote I received and basically did not find a carrier for me. They never returned my calls. I then called US AUTO TRANSPORTATION and the results were nig [More]

A+
Review by on 9/27/2018 1:19 PM

I have been shipping cars with John for about 2 years now. Maybe like 7 or 8 transports. He's been great on every single one. Keeps me informed. Works with me on prices. I was excited to find out that [More]

US Auto Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions