FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

UFirst Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for UFirst Auto Transport

More Info for UFirst Auto Transport

The best
Review by on 5/12/2018 3:39 PM

I have been using ufirst auto for approximately 21/2 for my shipments for my business. They never disappoint. Drivers the select are friendly and professional . ufirst staff is accommodating and with [More]

Don - Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It was our pleasure to help you with your shipment.

Don't Waste Your Time with UFirst
Review by on 5/12/2018 10:48 AM

I needed my car delivered to Austin, TX on 5/2. I had shipped a car with Greg at UFirst in Sept 2017 which worked out well, so I sent him an email on 4/7 asking for a quote. I immediately received an [More]

Don - Mrs Hilton is correct she is a past client of ours from last year and our sales associate Greg assisted her on her shipment who was just as attentive to her as we are to all our clients. Our sales re...

I have used them twice
Review by on 3/7/2018 6:34 AM

I would highly recommend a UFirst Auto Transport I have used them twice now and each time they have been reliable, prompt and exceptionally helpful. Plus as a bonus very competitively priced with this [More]

Great Move thank you
Review by on 8/4/2017 1:00 PM

Very anxious about my oldest daughter moving to Tucson, Greg and his team were just awesome. We met David the driver and he assured us the car would be there no later than Friday morning. She got [More]

AMAZING
Review by on 7/18/2017 1:29 PM

I called at 830am.. and they picked it up by 130pm THEY PICKED UP THE CAR ALREADY AND IT IS GONE.. YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST. AND YOU SAVED ME OVER 400.00, and your arrangements were amazing. [More]

Review by on 5/5/2017 11:59 AM

UFirst Auto Transport was a wonderful experience. Great customer service and communication! I will be referring then to anyone I know needing auto transport. My in laws were quite impressed as well!!! [More]

Really Great And Helpful
Review by on 3/21/2017 5:56 PM

I used UFirst to ship my Honda Civic from West Palm Beach, FL to Astoria, NY. UFirst were very helpful and accommodating to my tough timeline. They were even able to ship to my door in NY which is not [More]

Find someone else
Review by on 3/15/2017 1:31 PM

We were given a quote and signed the agreement with the terms reflected. The vehicle is at a place of business that needs to be removed ASAP. We signed the agreement and were told the delivery could [More]

CAR TRANSPORT REVIEW
Review by on 11/13/2015 9:26 AM

I will definitely use this transport company again. Scheduling process was easy, I was kept informed through out the whole process, all my questions were answered promptly, they worked around my sched [More]

Just as expected
Review by on 9/23/2015 1:08 PM

After being fraudulently screwed around and charged illegally by Belinda at Professional Movers Group, Greg called from Ufirst and confirmed how the other companies were pretty much stealing my money [More]

Great Affordable Car Transport Service
Review by on 8/6/2015 5:44 AM

I am very happy with my car transport experience with UFirst Auto Transport. I had my car delivered on time and in a great condition. Having had previous experiences with larger transport companies, [More]

Positive experience
Review by on 8/3/2015 8:36 PM

This company worked with me to accommodate a small and fairly specific window for pickup and delivery. The car was picked up one Friday at 6:60 and delivered the next Friday at 6:30. The person who [More]

review
Review by on 7/18/2015 10:25 PM

I recently had my car shipped with this company. Price was competitive, customer service was good and the driver kept me updated along the way. I will be shipping my car back in October and will def [More]

Moved for school
Review by on 7/18/2015 3:29 PM

I am starting university in Florida in the fall and needed to ship my car. I spoke with don who quoted me 545$ . My car was picked up 6.7 and dropped off 2 days later. Which was Awesome. Thank you [More]

Ask for Christina
Review by on 7/14/2015 6:05 PM

I was very happy with the service I received from christina and the UFirst staff . They were easy to work with and explained each step of my shipment to Hawaii. Price was fair 😄

UFirst Auto Transport
Awesome company would use again
Review by on 6/19/2015 9:54 AM

Greg and his team was a pleasure to work with. He responded to my phone calls and questions promptly and conducted my transport professionally. The driver was also polite and kept me updated. T [More]

Don - Thank you Miria for your feedback. It is appreciated. 866-259-8540 ufirstautotransport.com

Ufirst Comes Through
Review by on 6/17/2015 9:08 AM

I had booked with another company who promised me everything. They constantly gave me the run around. I decided it was time to move on and contacted Greg from Ufirst he explained to me how the indust [More]

UFirst should be ULast
Review by on 6/16/2015 3:05 PM

I have to say that I am very objective if I give a review, in this case Greg DiPetro will tell you anything to get the sale, but after that you are on your own as far as communication. they have an up [More]

UFirst auto transport
Review by on 6/4/2015 2:49 PM

I was extremely satisfied with the whole process. Their team is professional , responsive and efficient and they took the time to explain the behind the scenes process. Thank you for your help

Good service
Review by on 6/1/2015 3:10 PM

Everything went smooth , no surprises . Communication was great and the driver kept me updated . Thank you Steve and Greg for to your service

Super Poor Service
Review by on 5/27/2015 6:43 PM

This company will say they can deliver and at the end of the day you will be stuck with an excuse about the truck breaking down and in the end not getting what you were promised. Took a day off from w [More]

Don - We spoke with Mr. Stubs on 5/7 which at this time he set up his order and we discussed thoroughly his shipment dates which were 5.27-5.28. Mr. Stubs is a past client of ours so not only was he exp...

Car Transport Ma to Fl
Review by on 5/15/2015 4:42 PM

Both Don and Christina were spot-on regarding their presentation and more importantly...their follow up. They returned all of my calls and e.mails within 15 minutes. The truck did breakdown along the [More]

Don - Thank you Rick for your delightful feeback. It is much appreciated and should you need future assistance please do not hesitate to let us know. www.ufirstautotransport.com

Cross country transport
Review by on 4/22/2015 11:30 PM

First time I transported a car so not sure what to expect. Don was responsive and worked with me even though my destination was remote. He found a solution that was acceptable. Car was dirty but he [More]

The Best in the game
Review by on 3/28/2015 12:38 PM

This has been the best transport experience i ve had.Its a pleasure to deal with Don he is very honest and will do whats he says I will definitely recommend Ufirst auto transport. The best in the ga [More]

Review by on 2/24/2015 7:42 PM

I am a Father getting my Daughters car from the East to the West Coast for her first job out of college. What to do! So many options and groups to choose from. Don Tackett, thorough follow up even mon [More]

Trasnported Vehicle Across the Country
Review by on 2/13/2015 1:50 AM

Dealing with UFirst Auto Transport was a breeze. From the first day Don contacted me throughout the whole transaction, was a reassuring process. Don was very professional and did not attempt to pressu [More]

Transport from FL to MA
Review by on 1/17/2015 7:46 AM

UFirst offered a fare price($500) for our transport needs from FL to MA. Only downside was trucking company(Haye Transportation) had to reschedule pickup to repair their truck and was 2 days late get [More]

Don - Thank you Brian for your feedback. We wish you the best.

Great company & very detailed
Review by on 1/16/2015 2:03 PM

I highly recommend UFirst Auto Transport! They provide you with all the essential information you need to get the process going and update you on every step. This was my first time ever shipping [More]

Wonderful Experience
Review by on 1/11/2015 4:18 PM

I used UFirst Auto Transport to ship my 2012 Honda Accord. I shipped it from Maryland to California. I spoke with Don and I was very pleased with the outstanding service he provided me and my husband. [More]

UFirst Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions