Issue, Maryland

Trusty Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Trusty Transport

More Info for Trusty Transport

Family owned and operated for 32 years. We support the military, the Wounded Warriors Project and the Maryland Veterans Museum.

Trusty Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Trusty Transport's Website
    Issue, Maryland

Car Transport NSH-SLC
      Review by on 10/12/2019 11:21 AM

Trusty Transport did a fantastic job getting our car from Nashville to Salt Lake City. It arrived on the agreed upon date and communication was great. They picked it up on Tuesday and it was in Salt L [More]

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - CHEATS AND LIA
      Review by on 9/16/2019 3:17 PM

I confirmed with this company, after they assured me they had their own trucks and was NOT a broker, to move my car and they promised to have someone pick up the car within a few days. I heard nothin [More]

Robbie - Complete liar. We took his contract and assigned to truck#14 three hours later. Driver set appointment and next morning got in an accident. We told the customer we could have another truck in 24 to 36...

Willing to Compromise During Hurricane D
      Review by on 9/11/2019 2:09 PM

This was the second time that I was using Trusty Transport. Even though their communication was not the best compared to other companies, they always seemed to find a driver to transport your car with [More]