Boca Raton, Florida

Tru Auto Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Tru Auto Transport Inc.

More Info for Tru Auto Transport Inc.

We pride ourselves on integrity. There is a process as to how the auto transport industry works. PLEASE do your research before choosing a company. If you want your vehicle picked up in a timely manner, by a REPUTABLE company, please call or email us ASAP. We would love to explain how our industry works and answer any questions/concerns you may have. Understanding how our industry works and doing your research will ensure a stress free auto transport.

Tru Auto Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Tru Auto Transport Inc. 's Website
    Boca Raton, Florida

Fantastic Service
      Review by on 3/29/2018 8:46 AM

When my company was in need of having a company vehicle picked up in PA and sent back to our home office in WI I could not find anyone to do it. I was given Kim's contact information from someone who [More]

NEVER GOT MY CAR PICKED UP OR DELIVERED
      Review by on 11/20/2017 6:01 PM

SHE REFUSED TO REFUND MY DEPOSIT , was unable to pick up my vehicle and when I found a different company and asked that she refund my deposit she went nuts and immediately started insulting me and cal [More]

Kim McCarthy - I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO REFUND THEIR DEPOSIT.......This review was written by Patricia Martinez of Las Vegas NV......wife of Mike Zalazar-Navarro of Las Vegas NV..... Mike, a previous customer, placed ...