Coral Springs, Florida

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Tropical Auto Carriers LLC

More Info for Tropical Auto Carriers LLC

Review
Review by on 5/31/2018 6:01 PM

This is a horrible company. They have lost their bonding, I called them. They have had too many complaints for nonpayment. The check is always in the mail. Not sure what mail it is in.

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL HORRIBLE PEOPLE. DO NO
Review by on 5/23/2018 1:03 PM

Six weeks and my car is still sitting waiting for shipment. IT was promised in writing to be there in 2 weeks. Broken promises, lies, you can't reach them, no response. Awful experience...the worst [More]

NEVER AGAIN!
Review by on 3/26/2018 7:04 PM

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WE HAVE USED THESE PEOPLE. IT SHOULDN'T TAKE 3 DAYS TO GET A CAR 213 MILES!! I PAID THE MORE EXPENSIVE QUOTE TO GET IT HERE SOONER AND THEY STILL BROUGHT IT WHEN THEY FELT LI [More]

Garbage!!!
Review by on 2/14/2018 7:20 PM

I work at a car dealership and I booked with these guys because of their low price. Don't let their low price fool you. These people are garbage. Never had a worst experience. Car was never picked [More]

THEY SUCK
Review by on 2/4/2018 12:34 PM

Liars, thieves. My only hope is that people read the bad reviews and they go out of business. Don't answer, take your money and don't do what was agreed upon. The worst transport ever possible, steer [More]

DO NOT USE
Review by on 2/1/2018 4:40 PM

**Please read..Car Never shipped** This company is the definition of terrible service and communication. Read all of their reviews and anything you see that is negative, WILL happen to you. I'm pret [More]

Abandoning the client
Review by on 12/21/2017 12:13 PM

You are asking for a nightmare if you deal with this company. Stay as far away as possible and use this as your first warning.The company employees some of the very best liars that you will ever have [More]

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC
The only company I will ship with from h
Review by on 5/10/2017 3:09 PM

I got ripped off by three other companies. I needed my cars shipped fast, I found Tropical on Uship and spoke with Danielle. She was really nice and followed up with my questions after hours. We were [More]

Shipping with Ease
Review by on 6/7/2016 3:33 PM

I was so nervous to ship my vehicle as it was stressful enough moving, but to say Tropical Auto Carriers took my stress away is an understatement. I was able to speak with Danielle who was able to ans [More]

BMW shipment to MD from FL
Review by on 5/17/2016 11:07 AM

Had a great experience with Tropical Auto Carriers, would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone I know! Danielle was on the phone with me whenever I called, very professional and courteous. I w [More]

Fast,Easy,Simple
Review by on 5/16/2016 9:44 PM

Tropical Auto Carriers and the staff made it simple and easy to ship my car worry free across the country. Received it on time and in good condition. The driver was courteous. The cost was reasonable [More]

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC
Excellent Experience, Highly Recommend!
Review by on 5/3/2016 10:00 AM

I have now used Tropical Auto Carriers 2 separate times. Both times they did as they said, picked up and dropped off my vehicle on time. Danielle was very helpful and made this a stress free event for [More]

Great experience
Review by on 5/3/2016 9:07 AM

This was my second transport with Tropical. Never had an issue with them or their drivers. Always answered my calls and ensured my shipment was on track. Will continue to hire them for my future trans [More]

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC
Unethical business that released persona
Review by on 4/22/2016 6:01 AM

April 11, 2016: I booked a shipment with Tropical Auto Carrier. That day at about 1400hrs I called the company and spoke with Danielle (though, at the time I didn't know her name), who told me she'd b [More]

Surprisingly amooth
Review by on 2/2/2016 7:34 PM

I had never shipped a car before and Tropical Auto Carriers made it easy! Car showed up exactly how it left. Made my move so simple.

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC
Use them several times a month.
Review by on 5/27/2015 9:38 AM

I own and operate a dealership and we rely on prompt and reasonable shipping costs. Danielle has helped us get a car shipped several times and in surprisingly short period of time. We have done busine [More]

Quick trouble free Transport
Review by on 5/1/2015 7:12 PM

The transport went without any problems. I didn't need to contact the driver enroute so we never spoke. I heard from the dispatcher at the drop yard in Vancouver, WA. We arranged an appointment to del [More]

AutoGrasshopper Transport
Review by on 4/7/2015 5:18 PM

I used Tropical Auto Carrier in the past to transport a car in 2014. I used them in March 2015, and it was a HORRIBLE experience this time. They booked the transport with AutoGrasshopper Transport, [More]

QUICK AND GREAT SERVICE
Review by on 4/1/2015 2:00 PM

This was for a military move so I was afraid I would not get my car on time but this company exceeded my expectations. The driver called me early to pick the car up as well as drop it off which was v [More]

very Professional
Review by on 1/23/2015 2:52 PM

The driver, Mr. Hoston, was very professional and courteous. He was right on time. He communicated with us during the entire delivery process. He even texted me a photo of our vehicle loaded on the ba [More]

DO NOT USE TROPICAL - NEVER AGAIN
Review by on 1/12/2015 10:09 PM

UPDATE: Well, Tropical Auto Carriers LLC lied again. This time, they told Transport Review that I was never their customer and to take my "fake" review down. So Transport Review asked me f [More]

Mercedes S65 AMG
Review by on 1/12/2015 2:06 PM

Excellent carriers,came on time,respectfully to customer and fast shipping to a destination before I was aspecting.thank u I will arrange another shipping in future

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC Review
Review by on 11/21/2014 1:07 PM

The price was very good compared to quotes from other shipping companies. They kept in contact throughout the process and worked with my specific schedule and challenges. Very professional and easy to [More]

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions