Home > Company > T > Trevino Trucking > Reviews

Currently No FMCSA Info for Trevino Trucking

More Info for Trevino Trucking

Trevino Trucking Cindy Stock
Review by on 4/10/2017 12:01 PM

As always Cindy does a GREAT job getting every thing in order. Have used Trevino Trucking Three times now with no worries. TrevinoTrucking logistics are the best.

Trevino Trucking Trevino truck transport
Review by on 1/18/2017 5:36 PM

I just submitted a review and noted that I made an error. The car was shipped from California to Georgia!!! Not Georgia to Georgia! I again repeat that this was an excellent experience due to Cindy [More]

Trevino Trucking Trevino truck transport
Review by on 1/18/2017 5:24 PM

This was a first time experience in transporting my car cross country. After a great deal of research, I connected with Trevino Trucking Transport. In the very first conversation with Cindy Snow, she [More]

Trevino Trucking Cross country transport
Review by on 12/7/2016 8:54 PM

Cindy Stock was outstanding to deal with and kept me up to date on pick up and delivery. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again. The driver was very courteous and friendly. [More]

Trevino Trucking Terrible experience and customer service
Review by on 11/27/2016 6:12 PM

I was very unhappy with the service that Trevino Trucking provided. The driver was a day late picking up my vehicle from the dealership out of state, and the company did not bother to notify me. I had [More]

Trevino Trucking Outstanding Service
Review by on 3/31/2016 7:33 PM

This is the 3rd time I've used Travino Trucking to transport a vehicle from California to Michigan. Outstanding service from booking, pick up, all the way thru to delivery. We have moved a Maserati [More]

Trevino Trucking Great experience, highly recommend
Review by on 3/16/2016 3:29 PM

Trevino had great communication the entire transaction - from quoting to pickup and delivery. It went smooth as could be and even arrived a day early. I highly recommended them. I had a classic car [More]

Trevino Trucking IN to SF, flawless!
Review by on 11/18/2015 8:46 PM

I was leary of all the sharks out there promising they could deliver my classic car for under $1600. After getting jerked around by so many brokers I decided to go with Trevino. Cindy was honest and n [More]

Trevino Trucking Transport of 1962 Volvo 544
Review by on 10/28/2015 9:40 AM

We were newbies at transporting a car across the country. We called numerous companies to get quotes and to find out how the process worked. All agreed that requesting an enclosed carrier from Bois [More]

Trevino Trucking Awesome Experience., Excellent Company
Review by on 9/22/2015 1:42 PM

I recently contracted with Trevino Trucking to transport a 1960 Nash Metropolitan from Portland, Maine to Boise, ID. Cindy Stock was my contact person and she was great. Excellent communication and f [More]

Trevino Trucking Exceeded expectations
Review by on 8/6/2015 11:52 AM

Good experience, exceeded expectations. Initially told Cindy first available date was Friday 7-31. She called Tuesday 7-28 saying they could pick up car Wednesday 7-29 asking if that'd be OK. Told her [More]

Trevino Trucking 69 dodge daytona enclosed move
Review by on 7/31/2015 1:17 PM

sorry i missed Dan at the drop off at my house Loris was very happy with how the delivery went and I would have liked to have met to thank him in person for the prompt service. You guys did an excelle [More]

Trevino Trucking Good people
Review by on 5/6/2015 8:43 AM

Very prompt communications, and driver was very knowledgeable about how to start and drive a 1933 Roller.

Trevino Trucking Trevino Trucking service
Review by on 9/8/2014 10:37 PM

I buy and sell classic cars. Shipping can be very stressful for my customers, especially if communication is poor and dates are missed. That is why communication is most important to me. Trevino Truck [More]

Trevino Trucking Treated My Inoperable 1968 Chevelle Mali
Review by on 8/21/2014 8:02 PM

Although the vehicle was inoperable and located in the mountains of rural Mendocino County in Northern California, Dan Trevino loaded the vehicle into his truck while providing amazing customer servic [More]

Trevino Trucking Delivery 1955 Crown Victoria
Review by on 7/16/2014 5:44 PM

Trevino Trucking did an excellent job getting the car here from Michigan to Texas. They kept me informed at all times. Meet Dan to accept delivery of the car and must say he is the greatest. He perfor [More]

Trevino Trucking Moving 32 ford custom show car
Review by on 6/13/2014 3:23 PM

The entire process was very professional. Dan Trevino was the driver and handled my car with the most professional and careful shipping I could have asked for. Dan was on time, called to make appointm [More]

Trevino Trucking 57 T-Bird Transport
Review by on 1/23/2014 2:53 PM

I purchased a fully Concours restored 57 T-Bird located in Ohio. Now What? I Contacted a broker and Trevino Transport was recommended. Picking up a car in Ohio in December can have its moments. Da [More]

Trevino Trucking Excellent Service
Review by on 11/15/2013 5:10 PM

I moved from California (Bay Area) to Florida (Ft. Lauderdale). When I originally moved from the east coast to the west coast, I drove my car across the country. I decided to use a transport service [More]

Trevino Trucking excellent!
Review by on 1/19/2013 9:56 AM

We had a corvette transported from California to Tennessee. Cindy was very responsive, the price was great, and the service was excellent. The car was picked up on Monday night in California, and de [More]

Trevino Trucking These guys are the Bomb! A+++++++++
Review by on 12/21/2012 8:11 PM

You can't miss with Trevino. After lots of heartache, a long search; and finally finding the right car >> I had to deal with scads of auto transport brokers. Let me forewarn you you want to hire [More]

Trevino Trucking YOU FOUND IT !
Review by on 12/14/2012 2:02 PM

Stop right here - Trevino Trucking well deserves it's 100% Customer Satisfaction rating! (Industry average 91%, some under 80%!). Cindy showed great competence and resourcefulness to resolve a seeming [More]

Trevino Trucking Professionla Driver
Review by on 9/19/2012 9:48 AM

I had contracted with a broker (Earth Auto Shippers) set up the transport of my 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Leguna Seca. They chose wisely. Trevino Transport was very professional and respectful or my veh [More]

Trevino Trucking Car Transport
Review by on 9/11/2012 9:56 AM

Dan Trevino is the best! My Porsche was handled with TLC all the way from Texas to Ohio. I was able to communicate with either him or dispacth for the entire trip. I chose Dan's transport company afte [More]

Trevino Trucking Very helpful
Review by on 9/9/2012 7:36 PM

Although I didn't end up using Trevino to transport my vehicle, I had an excellent experience with them. I had a 1969 Roadrunner that I was buying - the car was in Massachusetts and I needed it in M [More]

Trevino Trucking cobra shipment
Review by on 8/25/2012 12:46 PM

picked up when they said they would. had the car here couple of days early which was nice. driver was friendly and professional. would use them again.

Trevino Trucking Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions