truck
Stockton, California

Trevino Trucking is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Trevino Trucking

More Info for Trevino Trucking

Cindy Stock
Review by on 4/10/2017 12:01 PM

As always Cindy does a GREAT job getting every thing in order. Have used Trevino Trucking Three times now with no worries. TrevinoTrucking logistics are the best.

Trevino truck transport
Review by on 1/18/2017 5:36 PM

I just submitted a review and noted that I made an error. The car was shipped from California to Georgia!!! Not Georgia to Georgia! I again repeat that this was an excellent experience due to Cindy [More]

Trevino truck transport
Review by on 1/18/2017 5:24 PM

This was a first time experience in transporting my car cross country. After a great deal of research, I connected with Trevino Trucking Transport. In the very first conversation with Cindy Snow, she [More]

Cross country transport
Review by on 12/7/2016 8:54 PM

Cindy Stock was outstanding to deal with and kept me up to date on pick up and delivery. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again. The driver was very courteous and friendly. [More]

Trevino Trucking
Terrible experience and customer service
Review by on 11/27/2016 6:12 PM

I was very unhappy with the service that Trevino Trucking provided. The driver was a day late picking up my vehicle from the dealership out of state, and the company did not bother to notify me. I had [More]

Outstanding Service
Review by on 3/31/2016 7:33 PM

This is the 3rd time I've used Travino Trucking to transport a vehicle from California to Michigan. Outstanding service from booking, pick up, all the way thru to delivery. We have moved a Maserati [More]

Great experience, highly recommend
Review by on 3/16/2016 3:29 PM

Trevino had great communication the entire transaction - from quoting to pickup and delivery. It went smooth as could be and even arrived a day early. I highly recommended them. I had a classic car [More]

IN to SF, flawless!
Review by on 11/18/2015 8:46 PM

I was leary of all the sharks out there promising they could deliver my classic car for under $1600. After getting jerked around by so many brokers I decided to go with Trevino. Cindy was honest and n [More]

Transport of 1962 Volvo 544
Review by on 10/28/2015 9:40 AM

We were newbies at transporting a car across the country. We called numerous companies to get quotes and to find out how the process worked. All agreed that requesting an enclosed carrier from Bois [More]

Awesome Experience., Excellent Company
Review by on 9/22/2015 1:42 PM

I recently contracted with Trevino Trucking to transport a 1960 Nash Metropolitan from Portland, Maine to Boise, ID. Cindy Stock was my contact person and she was great. Excellent communication and f [More]

Exceeded expectations
Review by on 8/6/2015 11:52 AM

Good experience, exceeded expectations. Initially told Cindy first available date was Friday 7-31. She called Tuesday 7-28 saying they could pick up car Wednesday 7-29 asking if that'd be OK. Told her [More]

69 dodge daytona enclosed move
Review by on 7/31/2015 1:17 PM

sorry i missed Dan at the drop off at my house Loris was very happy with how the delivery went and I would have liked to have met to thank him in person for the prompt service. You guys did an excelle [More]

Good people
Review by on 5/6/2015 8:43 AM

Very prompt communications, and driver was very knowledgeable about how to start and drive a 1933 Roller.

Trevino Trucking service
Review by on 9/8/2014 10:37 PM

I buy and sell classic cars. Shipping can be very stressful for my customers, especially if communication is poor and dates are missed. That is why communication is most important to me. Trevino Truck [More]

Treated My Inoperable 1968 Chevelle Mali
Review by on 8/21/2014 8:02 PM

Although the vehicle was inoperable and located in the mountains of rural Mendocino County in Northern California, Dan Trevino loaded the vehicle into his truck while providing amazing customer servic [More]

Delivery 1955 Crown Victoria
Review by on 7/16/2014 5:44 PM

Trevino Trucking did an excellent job getting the car here from Michigan to Texas. They kept me informed at all times. Meet Dan to accept delivery of the car and must say he is the greatest. He perfor [More]

Moving 32 ford custom show car
Review by on 6/13/2014 3:23 PM

The entire process was very professional. Dan Trevino was the driver and handled my car with the most professional and careful shipping I could have asked for. Dan was on time, called to make appointm [More]

57 T-Bird Transport
Review by on 1/23/2014 2:53 PM

I purchased a fully Concours restored 57 T-Bird located in Ohio. Now What? I Contacted a broker and Trevino Transport was recommended. Picking up a car in Ohio in December can have its moments. Da [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 11/15/2013 5:10 PM

I moved from California (Bay Area) to Florida (Ft. Lauderdale). When I originally moved from the east coast to the west coast, I drove my car across the country. I decided to use a transport service [More]

Trevino Trucking Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions