Transport Luxury Auto Corp.

Transport Luxury Auto Corp. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Luxury Auto Corp.

More Info for Transport Luxury Auto Corp.

Great!!
Review by on 10/24/2016 4:02 PM

This is the first time i have ever shipped a car across the country so i was a little nervous. Shane was on top of everything keeping me informed along the way. Anytime i emailed or called him he answ [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 9/9/2016 1:04 PM

I was given Peace of Mind, and they are very reliable. I was in a tough situation. I needed our Mercedes to be transported to Seattle and other companies werent able to ship my car within a week. I ca [More]

Luxury car transport
Review by on 8/9/2016 1:49 PM

Good communication. Price as quoted with no hidden fees.

excellent customer service
Review by on 8/8/2016 3:35 PM

VEry efficient , honest quote . No wait on hold. Everything went exactly as planned.

Transport SD to AZ
Review by on 7/18/2016 12:25 PM

After having been scammed by Best Rate auto out of 1200 dollars and the repeated lied to and not having my car and motorcycle picked up though paid in full to UShip via Fast Motion Auto Transport, thi [More]

Happy
Review by on 7/1/2016 9:32 AM

Amazing quick service. Would recommend and use again. Car was picked up and delivered as was asked. No delays. Car was not damaged. Door to door service what more can you ask for. [More]

Transport Luxury Auto Corp.
Alex B and transport luxury auto
Review by on 7/1/2016 8:34 AM

I have worked with Alex for over a year on approximately 10 scheduled trips. He always is very quick to get back to me. Sometimes our pickups have been within a few hours of picking up the phone. Cars [More]

auto transport
Review by on 6/28/2016 4:03 PM

Everything worked out well. Reliable, fast pick up enclosed carrier , would recommend this service to other people. No damage to vehicle , courteous driver with good communication. Price was in line w [More]

Outstanding experience!!
Review by on 4/6/2016 1:42 PM

After having a problem with another transport company who missed my pickup date, I contacted Transport Luxury and within an hour had the pickup of my vehicle arranged for the same day! Alex was fabul [More]

Best first time experience
Review by on 2/11/2016 3:03 PM

There's a first time for everything and that's what had me worried about shipping my Land Rover from NYC to San Francisco. These guys took every single worry away with prompt follow up calls, impecca [More]

Delivered 2014 Bentley Speed
Review by on 1/11/2016 2:44 PM

Alex is great very professional, Driver was great to, went over car with me very polite

Transport Luxury Auto Corp.
Great service quick and on time !
Review by on 1/6/2016 8:49 AM

I originally attempted to contract Reliable Carriers and after 4 attempts to get a pickup and countless excuses from them I gave up and found Luxury Transport . I read all of the good reviews and was [More]

Erik
Review by on 12/30/2015 11:49 AM

Erik was great to deal with. He handed all of my needs very well. Very professionalize prompt. Good follow up.

Great service
Review by on 12/28/2015 3:01 PM

I am super anal about my Challenger Hellcat. It's brand new, in perfect condition and I don't let anyone else drive it. Eric was the customer service rep I spoke to at Transport Luxury Auto. He got me [More]

Transport Luxury Auto Corp.
Extremely pleased with overall expreienc
Review by on 12/25/2015 2:38 PM

From start to finish this company and Sam especially were five stars!! Just got divorced and was very nervous about orchestrating this whole process myself. When I looked online for a carrier I was a [More]

Excellent Transport Company
Review by on 12/21/2015 11:20 PM

I was completely satisfied with the services of Transport Luxury Auto. From my first contact with Account Executive Alex Bernson on the telephone, through subsequent email communications with him re [More]

excellent service
Review by on 12/19/2015 7:50 PM

We had a excellent experience using transport luxury auto. Jackie was a pleasure to work with. He helped us out by getting us the lowest price and walking us through he process. The car was picked up [More]

1971 Firebird
Review by on 11/3/2015 3:15 PM

My first out of state car purchase so I was on edge about it going smoothly. I have to say that Eric was extremely helpful and navigated through a rough sale due to conflicts in buyer/seller schedules [More]

Excellent experience!
Review by on 8/20/2015 2:13 PM

Jackie helped us ship our car, he was always available, kind, and extremely helpful. They gave us a great quote and everything just went so smoothly and easily. They said it would take 7-10 days to tr [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 8/5/2015 9:23 AM

The customer service contact was excellent with Alex B. He sent me my quote and followed up with a phone call He explained the procedure in detail I told him the dates He took my deposit My auto was p [More]

total ease of mind
Review by on 7/25/2015 2:23 PM

Meeting Alex set me at ease immediately. Very accommodating. He followed-up on instructions to make sure no problems. The driver was amazing. I m so impressed with this company and the staffing tha [More]

2011 Ford Edge Transport
Review by on 7/21/2015 6:40 AM

The customer service was excellent and the crew that came to pick up the car was polite and professional. The car was picked up and delivered on time with no damage. I would absolutely recommen [More]

Explanation of Rating
Review by on 7/17/2015 10:18 AM

This is an antique (1982 4 door 5 speed), non-running VW diesel Rabbit with the body in VERY good shape that I had ALREADY paid $1500 for (a bargain). The first driver showed up late and informed the [More]

Worth the money
Review by on 7/16/2015 8:31 AM

Alex B and my driver Darren were consummate professionals. They always answered their phone and we're very flexible on the pick up dates, Alex calling me at least once a day to inform me of a new pick [More]

Transport
Review by on 7/15/2015 3:09 PM

These guys do exactly what they say they will do. I strongly recommend Transport Luxury Auto for shipping vehicles. The equipment was first class. The driver was courteous, helpful, and friendly. [More]

EXCELLENT SERVICE
Review by on 7/9/2015 5:00 AM

WHEN ANOTHER PCOMPANY ROMISED TO PICK UP MY VEHICLE AND DIDNT I CALLED ALEX AT TRANSPORT LUXURY. I INFORMED HIM O MY SITUATION-I NEEDED MY WIFES HANDICAPPED VAN DELIVERD, HE FURNISHEDME WITH A PICKUP [More]

review
Review by on 7/3/2015 6:22 PM

Alex and Transport Luxury exceeded my expectations. With horror stories about car transports companies holding your car for ransom, I was leery about using any car transport service. Transport Lux [More]

Great experience
Review by on 6/24/2015 11:19 PM

Alex B. at Transport Luxury Auto gave me such a wonderful experience that I regained confidence in shipping automobile across the country. I shipped a car last year and the experience was horrible. Th [More]

Vehicle transport
Review by on 6/24/2015 2:51 PM

Alex offered appropriate and helpful options for delivery. The delivery service was efficient, clean and exactly the time I was quoted. I am very happy with the service provided.

transportation of auto
Review by on 6/4/2015 6:53 PM

The company delivered the Auto to the destination on time. Agent expressed clarity in explaining the transportation process.

Transport Luxury Auto Corp. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions