Transport Luxury Auto Corp.

Transport Luxury Auto Corp. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Luxury Auto Corp.

More Info for Transport Luxury Auto Corp.

Very Good Experience
Review by on 12/24/2018 8:36 PM

I was at first using another auto transport company that did not keep their end of the bargain. So I reached out to Alex at Transport Luxury Auto. He was very professional and answered my question and [More]

Worst experience ever.
Review by on 12/13/2018 5:58 PM

Lost a lot of money, not responsive, very rude, not proffecional, will not use them again, do not work with them. Please just help yourself and even not talk to this company.

Painless
Review by on 10/24/2018 2:35 PM

Shipped two cars to Miami and Alex got it done with out any headaches! Have already sent his info to a few friends who will be calling very soon. We ship back and forth around 4 or 5 cars every 6-9 mo [More]

Transport
Review by on 10/23/2018 3:51 PM

I called and emailed many luxury transport carriers for my boss' Bentley. I had a budget and limited time. Alex was able to meet both quickly! It was picked up in 2 days and in Florida 3 days later, 1 [More]

Shipped 2 vehichles
Review by on 10/15/2018 11:47 AM

Worked with account exec Alex Bernson last fall for 1 vehicle and again October 2018 for 2 vehicles. Shipped vehicles from Spokane, WA to Arizona. Super service and reasonable prices.

Would use Transport Luxury Auto Inc. Aga
Review by on 9/4/2018 5:31 PM

Worked with account exec Alex Bernson last summer and again earlier this month. Shipped our MDX to Seattle last summer and a Ford F150 from Minneapolis to Tacoma WA (via truck) to Fairbanks AK (via fe [More]

Transport luxury auto
Review by on 6/10/2018 5:08 AM

I have twice used Transport Luxury Auto to ship my BMW 540 from Austin to New York. They have always performed as promised including the pick-up and delivery. The car arrived in perfect condition bo [More]

Hellcat
Review by on 4/18/2018 9:37 AM

I would recommend these people for every transport need. They are very courteous and fast on delivery. The sales person was a pleasure to do business with. They Picked up a Very Expensive car from a d [More]

Excellent Prompt Service
Review by on 4/3/2018 8:13 AM

Needed a Mercedes GLS 550 SUV transported from New York to Arizona. TLS picked up the vehicle on time and completed the delivery safely and with no damage in only 6 days.. Shane was great.. Will use [More]

2002 BMW 530i from Texas to NC
Review by on 4/2/2018 7:39 PM

I was frustrated trying to find someone to transport my auto. I was looking for someone short notice that could transport my 2002 BMW 530i from Dallas to Charlotte. I tried to find someone that was [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 3/30/2018 9:00 AM

After using TLS to transport my 2017 Mercedes GLS550 from New York to Arizona I wouldn’t use anyone else. Shane was great in taking care of us. It only took 6 days to transport my vehicle across the c [More]

Transport Luxury Auto Corp.
Great experience from start to finish
Review by on 2/22/2018 12:31 PM

Great experience from start to finish. Alex was very helpful with answers to questions and explanation of the process. Roger took great care of the car during transport, and was very patient during th [More]

Great Customer Service!
Review by on 2/5/2018 11:21 AM

I just bought a 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT-C Roadster 50th Edition from a dealer in Dallas, Texas and needed it shipped in an enclosed transporter to my home in Knoxville, TN. I called 5 different tra [More]

Amazing, On-Time, Friendly, Professional
Review by on 1/25/2018 10:33 AM

We had a new luxury car shipped from Texas to New Jersey and then had our current car shipped to Tennessee. Shane's team was amazing. He worked through numerous snow and ice storms across the country [More]

Service was great!
Review by on 1/24/2018 11:06 AM

Service was Great. Very good from beginning to end. I would use them again. Everything was on time and Shane followed up on the car to make sure the car was being picked up on time. No problems. In th [More]

3000 Mile Transport
Review by on 12/27/2017 4:54 PM

I interviewed five different companies on the phone about transporting my car. Shane at Transport Luxury was the only one that made me feel that my vehicle would be secure and delivered. He also pro [More]

TLA made me comfortable
Review by on 12/26/2017 11:53 AM

I needed a specific day scheduled for pick up since i didnt live in the city of the vehicle to be picked up and had to be present to ship it. Shane worked with me and got it done, even having to dela [More]

Great experience!
Review by on 12/14/2017 1:33 PM

Fantastic experience. On time pick up and delivery. Personable and professional on the phone. The driver also kept me up to date on the status of the car. Will use them again to transport my other veh [More]

Great Experience!
Review by on 12/7/2017 11:28 AM

Great experience from start to finish. Shane was excellent to work with, the vehicle was delivered on time and in great condition and the transport driver was very helpful. Would recommend to anyone. [More]

Great service
Review by on 12/6/2017 1:12 AM

Deftly Shane is great one who care this business. I have contacted to him and got a quote a day before thanksgiving. I had some question and sent an email (I was expecting a response after thanksgivi [More]

Excellent experience with Transport Luxu
Review by on 12/3/2017 3:05 PM

I needed a performance vehicle moved from NY to TX on an enclosed carrier. Shane at Transport Luxury Auto was professional and met all my expectations. I had received a lower quote from another compan [More]

Transport 1982 Chevy Truck Classic
Review by on 11/15/2017 6:30 PM

First time using an auto transport service. Yes I would use them again and reccomend to a friend.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [More]

First time customer
Review by on 11/8/2017 11:30 AM

First time using this service, Shane did a great job keeping me informed throughout the process, definitely appreciate their professionalism. Had purchased an exotic car and it arrived in perfect shap [More]

Thank you Shane and Transport Luxury Aut
Review by on 10/31/2017 2:01 PM

From my first call to the delivery of my Cadillac my experience with Transport Luxury Auto was fantastic. Shane and I spoke no less than 5 times due to my nervousness of shipping a vehicle for the fi [More]

Great Service
Review by on 10/25/2017 11:10 AM

Transport Luxury Auto did a great job for me. I was somewhat nervous and hesitant about shipping my Tesla to FL. I chose Transport Luxury Auto because they had such a geat record on this website. T [More]

Car transport
Review by on 9/27/2017 6:48 PM

This was the only time I've ever used a car transport service and I was nervous because I had a very short window to have the car delivered. Shane was wonderful. He promised he would take care of ever [More]

Performance
Review by on 9/26/2017 8:00 PM

Shane was very professional with his information,came through when other company gave us the runaround. Highly recommended Andrew the Driver kept us well informed and the car was diliverd on time T [More]

First time transporting car
Review by on 8/22/2017 1:21 PM

Alex was very professional and right away I could tell he knew the business.Every issue I had , he answered. All in all, I am / was very comfortable working with him & the driver Ed. Thanks Alex :) I [More]

Honest and Knowledgeable
Review by on 8/1/2017 7:46 AM

I wanted to give 5 stars to Shane who took me through the process. I originally went with another company who low balled a price but could not back it up with service. He was straightforward, did not [More]

Transport Luxury Auto Corp. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions