Home > Company > T > Total Car Shipping

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Total Car Shipping

More Info for Total Car Shipping

Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****

Total Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Based on 167 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Total Car Shipping Customer Service
      Review by on 2/28/2017 4:30 PM

Pathetic. I have never been treated so unprofessionally by someone wanting my business. I would pay ANY OTHER service to pickup & deliver my vehicle than Total Car Shipping. Every person I dealt wi [More]

Total Car Shipping Learning Experence
      Review by on 11/9/2016 10:45 PM

I had never had a car shipped before, so I clicked on a website and soon after that I started getting emails form about 20 shipping company's. One of the first to contact me was Josh from Total Car Sh [More]

Total Car Shipping Very Satisfied!!
      Review by on 10/11/2016 7:15 PM

I was well pleased with the service from the beginning of pick up to end at drop off. When or if I decide to move again, I will definitely use Total Car Shipping again definitely will use their servic [More]