Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Total Car Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Total Car Shipping

More Info for Total Car Shipping

Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****

Total Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Total Car Shipping Pathetic service if you can even call it
      Review by on 10/10/2017 8:16 PM

Previously I have used the company and dealt with Marie, the service was incredible!!! Marie has left the company and Julian replaced her. He was quick to quote, but from there the wheels fell off an [More]

Total Car Shipping Customer Service
      Review by on 2/28/2017 4:30 PM

Pathetic. I have never been treated so unprofessionally by someone wanting my business. I would pay ANY OTHER service to pickup & deliver my vehicle than Total Car Shipping. Every person I dealt wi [More]

Total Car Shipping Learning Experence
      Review by on 11/9/2016 10:45 PM

I had never had a car shipped before, so I clicked on a website and soon after that I started getting emails form about 20 shipping company's. One of the first to contact me was Josh from Total Car Sh [More]