Plano, Texas

The Car Carriage is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for The Car Carriage

More Info for The Car Carriage

Excellent Service
Review by on 8/24/2018 8:43 PM

I was a novice to shipping a car, and after reading many horror stories I was clueless on which company to choose. As soon as I spoke with James he explained the whole process to me and made me feel c [More]

Wonderful service, 100% reliable
Review by on 9/21/2016 9:30 PM

After many terrible stories from brokers we found James Taylor he did answer all my questions about the carriage. You can trust this company. Job well done. Jeep was delivered with no issues. Great cu [More]

The Car Carriage
Two vehicles were transported to two dif
Review by on 8/26/2016 5:56 PM

I would like to take the time to personally thank James Taylor, service director at The Car Carriage for his outstanding customer service. He is honest and reliable. Both of our cars arrived undamaged [More]

Car transport
Review by on 8/26/2016 4:49 PM

I was nervous about handing my car over to a stranger but I found the people I dealt with were very professional. The driver Sam was very personable and made me feel comfortable. He kept me updated re [More]

Car delivery
Review by on 8/8/2016 1:21 PM

Because of my ancient age and having never done this alone, I was pretty nervous, but all the people I encountered were patient, polite, and went out of their way to calm my concerns. They were all ab [More]

Colorado to Florida
Review by on 7/19/2016 1:18 PM

Moving from Colorado to Florida has been overwhelming, but Car Carriage has made moving 2 vehicles very easy. Their service was quick, simple, friendly and affordable. I will certainly recommend anyon [More]

2013 Nissan Altima from Las Vegas, Nevad
Review by on 7/6/2016 5:57 PM

James was prompt and gave me the lowest price right off the back. I called 4 other transportation companies and they where all more expensive. Also, the amount of time to deliver was quick. I would [More]

EXCELLENT
Review by on 4/9/2016 11:30 AM

James was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE...his professionalism and customer service Wow! ! I had to have my Vehicle picked up on a Thursday and I called him on TUESDAY, and he GOT it done! The LOWEST and the F [More]

Awesome Service
Review by on 3/8/2016 8:17 PM

I was beyond satisfied with this service!!! My car was shipped earlier than expected for the cheapest price I could fine. I will definitely use The Car Carriage again. Iam really impressed with these [More]

Exactly what was promised
Review by on 2/24/2016 7:21 PM

James was able to get a delay in delivery- not your typical delivery request, but as a family driving across country, we needed to take our time. He made sure that we received amazing customer service [More]

BMW Transport Cross Country
Review by on 2/24/2016 6:05 PM

The Car Carriage provided very transparent and professional service for shipping my BMW from the east coast to Texas. The Manager (James Taylor) was very helpful is assisting me schedule the move and [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 2/23/2016 3:44 PM

I use transport companies quiet frequently. I will call James Taylor again. He did what he said he'd do. I appreciate that. Never over promised, and delivered. I will call him in the future because he [More]

Amazing company
Review by on 1/22/2016 6:38 PM

It was a good expiernce to be able to have business with this company , because they wereally honest , all the shipping was at a very good price.

transport
Review by on 1/21/2016 12:25 PM

Was more comfortable with idea of transporting car BEFORE I read all the reviews of a number of different companies. Picked Car Carriage because they were middle price range and had no real bad revie [More]

Amazing Service
Review by on 1/18/2016 5:42 PM

James Taylor owner of car carriage was very reliable, he was able to get me a contract with truck driver, get in touch the truck drivers as well. He is professional and reliable, not to mention very h [More]

Vehicle Transport Service
Review by on 12/29/2015 2:39 PM

James at The Car Carriage offered me excellent service! His knowledge and honesty can't be beat and I will definitely use him for my future transport needs.

Simply put, professional!
Review by on 12/15/2015 7:54 PM

I buy from auctions frequently and usually the car has to picked up within few days. James contacted me with a quote and it was the first time I deal with his company. We agreed on a set price and let [More]

Shipping

Review by on 12/4/2015 2:57 PM

Everything was going smoothly

The Car Carriage Review
Review by on 11/30/2015 5:23 PM

Car came a day early and was delivered to the door. Everything was great and better than expected. I would use Taylor again and recommend him to my friends and family!

The Car Carriage
Car carriage service is great
Review by on 11/19/2015 9:30 PM

Car Carriage provided awesome service,, Jamesprovided great phone service setting up everything. The truck was picked up first day and was delivered two days before I was told it would arrive.

The Car Carriage
Great Experience! Will Use Again!
Review by on 11/16/2015 10:02 AM

I had contacted several brokers before I ended up choosing The Car Carriage. Ultimately I chose this company because James made me feel at ease. He is very knowledgeable and explained everything abo [More]

The Car Carriage
Delivered on time at reasonable cost
Review by on 11/10/2015 6:29 PM

I needed the car picked up in 3 days and delivered within 4 to 5 days and that is what was promised and that is exactly how it happened. I have dealt with carriers before and had not experienced this [More]

toyota corrolla transport
Review by on 11/10/2015 5:18 PM

Did online shopping for quotes to transport 2015 Toyota corolla from Woodinville Wa. to Asheville NC. James Taylor of The Car Carriage gave me a quote that was right in the middle . I was impressed wi [More]

909-LC VT to WA
Review by on 11/6/2015 1:50 PM

Pickup and drop off were without problem. Driver was careful and thorough. We did discover a potential problem for pickup in rural areas. Our zip code covers multiple towns with duplicate street na [More]

Austin Mini Shipping
Review by on 11/2/2015 6:48 PM

Very happy with my choice of company, James was always very helpful and quick to respond. Driver was very polite and careful with the car, would definitely use them again.

My experience
Review by on 11/2/2015 5:42 PM

I was inquiring on the cost and the process of shipping a vehicle. I was overwhelm with the responses. My telephone and email was taken over by carriers. Mr. Taylor called me and he made me feel lik [More]

Truck delivery
Review by on 11/1/2015 1:28 PM

I needed fast service and it was on time! I needed it delivered without me being there to take delivery! My truck was picked up and delivered as requested !

The Car Carriage Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions