Lutz, Florida

Tel Trucking & Transport (FL not in operation, see IL company) is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Tel Trucking & Transport (FL not in operation, see IL company)

More Info for Tel Trucking & Transport (FL not in operation, see IL company)

Tel Trucking & Transport (FL not in operation, see IL company) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Tel Trucking & Transport (FL not in operation, see IL company)'s Website
    Lutz, Florida

Car transport
      Review by on 7/17/2018 10:59 AM

I warn anyone from using this company. I used them to ship a car that I purchased from Fla to NC. The whole experience was full of lies and misrepresentations. The service was so bad that I was told I [More]

This company is a scam
      Review by on 7/6/2018 8:10 AM

The person I spoke to on the phone at the beginning seemed very confident and assuring that they know what they're doing. She asked for my credit card information on the phone and charged me $250. A f [More]

Tel Trucking & Transport (FL not in operation, see IL company)
      Fantastic service, highly recommended!
      Review by on 6/4/2018 9:05 PM

Thank you Erica and Tony for a fantastic transportation experience! Super happy and appreciate all the help moving my Escalade from Florida to Illinois. I highly recommend working with Erica and Ton [More]