, Florida

TD Auto Transportation LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for TD Auto Transportation LLC

More Info for TD Auto Transportation LLC

TD Auto Transportation LLC
All of a sudden communication ceased.
Review by on 7/11/2018 10:53 AM

I have been dealing with Anthony and everything started out amazing. I would write to him with questions and got responses right away I was so happy with the service. Unfortunately today is the last d [More]

STOLE $5,000
Review by on 7/8/2018 3:35 PM

Anthony Sciola, TD Auto Transportation, LLC just stole $5,000 from us. He arranged for our 4 vehicles to be picked up in West Palm Beach, FL on June 26, 2018 for transport to Los Angeles. We paid Anth [More]

No Show
Review by on 7/1/2018 1:47 AM

TD Auto Transport gave me a quote which I accepted. He claimed he could move on the date I requested. After obtaining all my information as requested, he failed to show-up. He failed to communic [More]

TD Auto Transportation LLC
Anthony got the job done.
Review by on 6/6/2018 6:59 AM

After I was contacted by at least 20 companies saying they can get my jeep picked up right away Anthony was the only one who I trusted and gave me the right price that it would cost to transport my je [More]

Anthony shipped my truck
Review by on 6/4/2018 8:51 PM

Stated when he would have my vehicle shipped, and got it done. When others were blowing air, some promised and I heard nothing, or low ball prices with no other contact. Anthony told me what it would [More]

TD Auto Transportation LLC
Call Tony he's Great!!!!!!
Review by on 5/27/2018 6:54 AM

I had to ship my son's car back to Michigan from California and after speaking with Tony I was very pleased with his detailed description of how shipping a car works and he was very nice. The car got [More]

TD Auto Transportation LLC
Bought new car in NC over phone, had it
Review by on 3/30/2018 1:54 PM

Although this is a tough business, TD did a great job. They gave me a quote and when they needed to pay the trucker more than expected, they lowered their service fee to meet the quoted price. Car c [More]

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Review by on 2/12/2018 8:10 AM

WOW - I was amazed at how quickly they had secured my transport - pickup was scheduled on Feb 5th - My driver Alex called about 2 hours prior to let me know that he would be at my house between 10 & 1 [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you, joe for the awesome review.Lori and I really appreciate it.

TD Auto Transportation LLC
Updated Review: Avoid This Company
Review by on 1/15/2018 7:38 PM

This is an update to my earlier review. I figured it's best to update my review. Below is a detailed description of my negative experience as well as replies to their false lies and statements about m [More]

anthony sciola - . The issue with this customer is that he tried to extort money out of me and I refused to pauy which is why he is saying all these lies. Darren car was delivered on an enclosed trailer upon delivery...

Car Transport
Review by on 12/24/2017 6:33 AM

Anthony was the most honest of all the transporters I spoke with. Dependable. Reliable. Honest.Trust worthy. No hidden agenda and no Gimmicks according to his motto. He matched the price I earlier fou [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you for the great review Bose.

auto transport
Review by on 12/13/2017 5:01 PM

great professional job and faster then ive ever gotten a car moved, we will be using them always for our transportation company. very helpful, and knew exactly how to handle whai i needed and how to w [More]

Anthony Sciola - TD Auto Transportation-
Review by on 12/12/2017 3:51 PM

Anthony is detailed and meets your schedule. Always ahead of the game. His driver picked my car up in the snow and delivered in Texas sunshine. Professional group that I highly recommend and use agai [More]

Highly recommend TD Transportation
Review by on 12/9/2017 12:02 AM

Anthony takes an interest in making sure the auto transport goes smoothly. I have transported vehicles in the past and vetted numerous companies before making a selection on this transport. if I hav [More]

anthony sciola - Karen, I know how busy you are and that's why I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you so much and God Bless.

A rare 60 year BMW Micro car. Isetta 300
Review by on 11/25/2017 8:04 AM

This was a difficult car to get transported because of it's unusual size. And Quotes were coming in at $600.00 above TD AUTO TRANSPORTATION LLC. Anthnoy Sciola assured me he could get this done and wi [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you, chris.

On time & courteous
Review by on 11/19/2017 11:28 AM

TD Auto Transport stayed in constant contact with me from the time they got the order to shop the car. When the car was picked up I was notified and the driver called halfway through the trip to chec [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you Adam

TD Auto Transportation - Dodge Neon tran
Review by on 11/17/2017 12:35 PM

I contracted with TD Auto Transportation to transport a Dodge Neon from Middle TN to North Central Indiana. The day before the carrier was dispatched I had to let them know the vehicle would not be [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you for the review

TD Auto Transportation LLC
Excellent service- no worries.
Review by on 11/13/2017 11:12 PM

TD Auto transport makes the process of transporting a vehicle very easy and worry-free. Lori responded quickly to my online request. I needed to have the vehicle moved within days of my request, and s [More]

TD Review
Review by on 11/13/2017 9:54 AM

Single point of contact and as much communication as you require. Anthony was always available or promptly returned a call to work out the details. They arranged the shipment of two vehicles to diffe [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you for the review

Great service
Review by on 10/7/2017 11:21 AM

Anthony provides the best service. He team was great and truck was delivered 5 days early and has promised truck was not moved off of trailer. This is the team you want to move your vehicle! Thank [More]

anthony sciola - Gabe thank you so much for taking the time to write a review I know you are very busy I appreciate it.

GREAT COMPANY
Review by on 10/4/2017 4:25 PM

Very reliable and reasonable in price. This company values customer service. My mother had my car picked up and it was delivered on 3 Days flat. The car was dirty as to be expected coming cross countr [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you, Rhonda and your daughter for the review

Pickup/Drop Off Service
Review by on 9/27/2017 10:55 AM

We have used so many transporters in the past with varying degrees of satisfaction. These guys were excellent. They gave us a time and a date and BANG.. Everything went according to plan. Delivery was [More]

anthony sciola - Thanks johnny and I look forward to transporting more trucks for your dealership

car transportation
Review by on 9/21/2017 9:07 AM

I was extremely please with TD Autotransport'a customer service, honestly and promptness. They kept me updated the entire time, and were extremely friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this company [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you, Leah, for the great review.

Auto transport
Review by on 7/27/2017 2:08 PM

Outstanding service. Prompt scheduling. Very pleased and would recommend this company to everyone. Anthony, the owner, has been great to work with and I call him every time I have a vehicle to ship [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you tim

Company transports
Review by on 7/26/2017 2:43 PM

I use Anthony exclusively - he has always come through with getting drivers as soon as we need them and getting the vehicles to their destination in an expedient manner! I hope he is always in this b [More]

anthony sciola - Debra, I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review I know you are very busy.Thanks again

Thank God We called TD Auto Transportati
Review by on 7/18/2017 1:27 PM

We contacted several auto transport companies prior to our move and had appts set up and no one ever showed up! I received a quote from Anthony and he came through for us!! Delivered on his promise!!! [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you so much for the awesome review

Great Experience Again!
Review by on 6/26/2017 12:44 PM

This was my second auto move within a year's time, using TD Auto Transportation / Anthony. The first time was across country (East to West) ... this time North to South. Communications, courtesy and p [More]

anthony sciola - David you have been a very good customer of mine and thank you for the referrals as well.

Awesome Company
Review by on 6/13/2017 8:43 AM

I usually don't write reviews but Anthony the owner of td auto did such a great job I was happy to write this one. Anthony answered all of my questions and always seemed to be working no matter what t [More]

anthony sciola - Jason Thank you for taking the time and writing a review I know you are very busy and I really appreciate it.

1st Class Service
Review by on 6/12/2017 6:14 PM

I've been working with Anthony for the past 2 years. He's shipped numerous cars for me and he always gets me the best price available and is always on top of things. Prompt when I need a quote, great [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you jeron for the great review and since you started using my company now your whole dealership is using me and I thank you for that and the continued business.

Delivery
Review by on 6/1/2017 11:06 AM

I contacted Anthony about getting my bike delivered. He quoted me by far the most reasonable price. He also quickly made accommodations for me with the other stuff I was having delivered, even though [More]

anthony sciola - Thanks david and be safe on your new bike.

TD Auto Transportation LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions