Lake Worth , Florida

Sun Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Sun Auto Transport

More Info for Sun Auto Transport

SUN AUTO TRANSPORT* sunautotransport.com 6346 Lantana RD Lake worth, FL 33463 Phone: 2017087354 MC# 718112 Sun Auto Transport is the leading auto transport company in the country, covering all states including Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Also covering most of Canada and the border with Mexico.

Sun Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Sun Auto Transport's Website
    Lake Worth , Florida

Dishonest
      Review by on 10/22/2018 6:42 PM

Made a contract with this company. Dealt with Sergio who quoted me $900 total and $150 deposit. After agreeing to this my credit card was immediately charged $200. Sergio said he'd look into this but [More]

Fraudulent and misleading
      Review by on 9/27/2018 5:28 PM

I made a deal with the above named company and the person I talked to named Sergio. the deal was 600 total including broker fees and the driver fees. I made the authorization for 150 deposit as apar [More]

Disatisfied and Angry
      Review by on 9/26/2018 4:10 PM

I made a contract with this company to pick up my car September 21, my car was picked up Sept 24 at 11:00 pm. Sergio explained previously I would receive my car at destination Sunday. I spoke to carr [More]

sergio ramirez - Good afternoon , we are the broker company and unfortunately we go by what the carrier tell us , we always provide number and name of the driver so costumer can be aware also . we do apologize you hav...