Grayslake, Illinois

State Wide Transportation, Inc is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for State Wide Transportation, Inc

More Info for State Wide Transportation, Inc

State Wide TRansportation
Review by on 10/30/2015 10:03 AM

Digna was very helpful and clear. She kept in good communication and promptly replied to an phone or email inquiries. This was my first experience with transporting my car, so I was a little worried a [More]

Prompt service
Review by on 10/29/2015 5:35 PM

My overall experience with State Wide was excellent. Both the driver and the person I worked with getting were really nice and thorough. It was all very professional. I'd recommend them.

Well done
Review by on 10/22/2015 4:48 PM

Very reliable from start to finish. Driver Mike was very nice and friendly, he answered all my silly questions. He arrived on time and delivered as agreed. Also very pleased with customer service from [More]

State Wide Transportation, Inc
For long time wasn't so happy with trans
Review by on 10/22/2015 3:05 PM

Honestly, I wasn't for long time so happy with the transport service like with State Wide Transportation! Professionally, fast and better prizes ever I had before! Happy what I did found them! In the [More]

Really great services!
Review by on 10/22/2015 11:37 AM

Me with my husband was absolutely happy be client with State Wide Transportation! Ours cars had been safe and in time delivery. Customer service was very proffetional and friendly. It's was great exsp [More]

State Wide Transportation, Inc
The best experience with transport compa
Review by on 10/21/2015 9:38 PM

I did moved many times and was used different company and it's my first time ever I did have so great experience with transportation of my car! My Car was delivered on time, in great shape, as promis [More]

State Wide Transportation, Inc
3 car shipment - GREAT JOB!!!
Review by on 10/20/2015 9:20 AM

I would absolutely use again !!! I am a business owner and operator and although this shipment was for personal and not business related I would tell you State Wide knows how to treat a client. My 3 c [More]

Happy Customer
Review by on 10/19/2015 10:40 AM

Wonderful Service! Pick up of my truck was on time. Traveled from Mundelein IL to Corona California. I can recommend to everyone. Friendly and responsible too, not to mention very competitive pricing [More]

Reliable company
Review by on 10/18/2015 5:36 PM

This is my 4th time shipping and finally I found a reasonably priced, on time for pick up & delivery, nice company. I have to move again in soon and I will not be looking for company #5 because I [More]

Shipping Review
Review by on 10/16/2015 6:11 PM

Digna was great to deal with. Unfortunately we had soon minor damage in shipping, the company stood behind the repair 100%. I am satisfied with their honesty and service, I use them again for sure.

1986 Pontiac Fiero
Review by on 10/16/2015 5:13 PM

The driver had the pickup time and delivery time down to the exact minute. I was able to plan around the delivery time to the very last minute. Digna in dispatch was able to accommodate me on every [More]

State Wide Transportation, Inc Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions