Starway Logistics LLC

Starway Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Starway Logistics LLC

More Info for Starway Logistics LLC

Damaged my Vehicle
Review by on 8/8/2018 1:07 PM

This company is the worst. They damaged my vehicle during transport and refuse to acknowledge far less to compensate me. The estimate of damage is approximately $2K. DO NOT USE!!!

Starway Logistics LLC
took my car for joy ride
Review by on 12/6/2017 5:22 PM

Would not use Starway Logistics LLC again. Giving it 2 stars because the company did compensate for the mishandling of the car. I used Auto Shipping Group (which was a responsive broker connecting me [More]

Starway Logistics LLC
Quick shipment that went well
Review by on 1/23/2017 8:26 PM

I had one friend that had just used Shipacardirect and another that had just used another company that also has a high number of reviews on the transportreviews web site. Each of my friends also had [More]

Great Service
Review by on 12/18/2016 2:18 PM

Car was shipped from Virginia to Oklahoma. Driver Johny was on time for pickup and delivery and kept me informed during the trip. The whole experience was worry free. I would definately use again!!! [More]

This company hires thieves
Review by on 12/8/2016 4:11 PM

NEVER received worse service. Biggest complaint is that we had 3 jackets stolen from the vehicle. Company didn't even care. Driver arrived early but then screamed and cursed about having to wait a day [More]

PA to CA Auto Ship
Review by on 11/22/2016 10:49 PM

Great experience. Service arranged by Honest Auto Movers, Capt Mark. Vehicle picked up on the next day after purchased. Could not have asked for better service. Mick was easy to access and kept me [More]

Customer Service truly!!!
Review by on 8/5/2016 7:49 PM

I have to say it wa my ex-wife who set this all up months prior for our daughters car to get to her at university. By the time I got involved on the shipping out end of things it had already gone l [More]

Late & No Clear Schedule
Review by on 5/30/2016 12:40 PM

First, on a positive note- the car was delivered with no damage (although it was filthy). The entire process was very sketchy (at a minimum): They were supposed to pick up the car on a Monday...I nev [More]

this company it bed
Review by on 4/20/2016 8:38 PM

this is the worst company I was told that my car it go deliver on Wednesday in union city nj and never called to tell me that my car still in they yard and I have to wait two more day cuz they do [More]

Starway Logistics LLC
Thank You Job Well Done !!!
Review by on 12/12/2015 10:49 PM

I had my 2014 Audi S6 shipped from New York to Las Vegas Mike from Safeway car transport arranged for the transport. Starway Logistics out of Huntingdon Valley, PA was who did the transporting. Kakh [More]

Review by on 8/5/2015 4:39 PM

Thank you so much starway logistic moved my 2010 hyunday genesis it was great service to n time driver was really experienced ad good person he knew his job also dispatcher Nik is really good and expe [More]

Overall Good Experience
Review by on 5/13/2015 7:25 PM

I did not have any issues with this company. They could communicate with the customer a little better. Overall I was satisfied with the service provided. Driver was clean cut and respectable. Equi [More]

Great Company in USA
Review by on 3/24/2015 7:01 PM

I love this company . I dont know what other people say but form my family evey body use every week this company we have a Delership and they always doing good job, they have a very nice drivers and v [More]

Damaged Vehicle
Review by on 3/23/2015 6:15 PM

My car (BMW 325i) was certified sound by Maryland mechanic prior to shipment since I was transporting to a new state where I did not have an established mechanic available. I have a 5-speed manual tr [More]

Damage suspension
Review by on 1/16/2015 1:18 PM

My BMW was transported by Starway Logistics. The drivers hooked the suspension components to tie the car down. They severely bent the suspension in doing this. The car is not drivable. They will accep [More]

Lussine - We received a claim about your 1998 BMW. Unfortunately we had to deny the claim because it is a mechanical issue. We have a Bill of Lading (you have a copy as well) where you signed that you unders...

Starway Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions