Scottsdale, Arizona

Shippingmasters LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Shippingmasters LLC

More Info for Shippingmasters LLC

Pickup and delivery
Review by on 10/9/2019 2:34 PM

Daily Direct was the actual carrier contracted by Bike Masters. Paul is very knowledgeable and personable and he made the choice to let them pick up and deliver my 1967 Bridgestone 175 Hurricane Scra [More]

Shipping My Bike
Review by on 9/7/2018 4:39 AM

This was my first time to ship a bike. Had no idea of all the in's & outs to getting it done. Paul at Shippingmasters was very helpful in making sure I didn't feel overwhelmed or left to my own device [More]

Bike shipping
Review by on 7/21/2018 8:28 PM

This company was excellent. Picked up my bike in New York and shipped it to Florida for me. No problems at all. There driver kept me informed when my bike would arrive and it arrived right on time. I [More]

Shipping my Bike
Review by on 4/14/2018 1:28 AM

These guys are pros. Courteous, efficient, good communicators, They picked up my Indian in Los Angeles, and delivered it to the Canadian border in Washington with no hassles at all.I am impressed! Wou [More]

OUTSTANDING
Review by on 10/18/2017 12:17 PM

I have been dealing with Paul from Shippingmasters for about 4 years now, I ship about 500 bikes a year. There is no other company i trust more to assist my customers with timely, safe, professional [More]

Scheduled Motorcycle transport
Review by on 10/16/2017 11:59 AM

Shipping Masters is a broker offering different transport options. I was setup with Haulbikes out of Milwaukee, WI. When their driver contacted my son to arrange the pickup, he was extremely rude and [More]

Paul Wilson - At Shippingmasters, we strive to be transparent and provide excellent customer service to every customer who contacts us.. We did book a motorcycle shipment for customer S Speet and referred him to t...

customer service
Review by on 10/3/2017 6:12 PM

Paul was very efficient and a delight to speak with. Very helpful and the set up and delivery went very smooth. He called me back in a timely manner after he did the research to advise me of a quote [More]

motorcycle
Review by on 5/3/2017 7:05 PM

My motorcycle was shipped in a fast timely manner, it was 1st class service, great price and service, the driver was very helpful and courteous, I will certainly use them again, motorcycle was picke [More]

Went without a hitch
Review by on 4/5/2017 12:10 PM

Paul arranged to have my bikes shipped from San Jose to Altadena - price was excellent and the service just as good. Everyone throughout the process was friendly and very capable. I would definitely r [More]

Shippingmasters
Review by on 12/22/2015 4:38 PM

This is my second requested pickup of an item (golf cart). Both pickup requests were handled in a very timely, professional manner and both items were received on budget and delivered prior to my exp [More]

Review by on 9/3/2015 6:28 PM

If you want a company that does what they say they are going to do, that answers the phone when you call, that delivers great customer service and always treats you with respect - Shippingmasters is y [More]

2015 BMW R9T
Review by on 9/3/2015 5:48 PM

Paul, from Shippingmasters LLC, was very easy to get a hold off, very quick, and professional with the rate quote and delivery of the Motorcycle. The bike was a brand new BMW, from Long Beach, CA t [More]

Shippingmasters, LLC Review
Review by on 8/20/2015 9:24 AM

The delivery of my vehicle was handle professionally and with care. Shippingmasters was able to provide me with a very affordable and trustworthy transportation company. I am very pleased and would [More]

Shippingmasters, LLC Review
Review by on 8/20/2015 9:24 AM

Motorcycle transport cross country
Review by on 6/30/2015 2:35 PM

Paul Wilson with Shippingmasters is the best person and company to provide excellent transportation services and title and payment transfer servic we protects buyer and seller. The BEST.

Motorcycle Transport
Review by on 11/10/2014 9:02 AM

This is the second time I've moved a motorcycle with shipping masters, the first was last year from North Carolina to my home in Illinois, the second one was from Tulsa Oklahoma again to my home in Il [More]

Shippingmasters LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions