Shipping A Car
port saint lucie, Florida

Shipping A Car is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Shipping A Car

More Info for Shipping A Car

Shipping A Car marine move
Review by on 9/14/2017 5:18 PM

we surprised our marine grandaughter by shipping her car from new jersey to her base at mirimar in san diego-we are florida snow birds and had used neil in the past and always heard he was reliable to [More]

Shipping A Car Neal Perkins at “Shipping A Car”
Review by on 8/8/2017 10:15 AM

We selected Neal Perkins from Shipping A Car after many emails and conversation with several other agencies. We selected Neal from Shipping A Car because the positive response and his honest convers [More]

Shipping A Car A++++
Review by on 1/24/2017 9:24 PM

I had a positive experience with this company. I booked for my vehicle to be transported on a certain day and time and the driver showed up on time. I highly recommend using this company if you want a [More]

Shipping A Car Car transport
Review by on 1/12/2017 9:13 PM

I contracted with Neal Perkins to have a classic Corvette moved from one city to another. He took care of everything and provided me with a very good transport company. The delivery person was very [More]

Shipping A Car Quality
Review by on 9/26/2016 9:40 AM

They did a great job. I would use them again. We were sending our son's truck to him for his birthday and even though there was a lot of traffic and the pick up day was a day later than originally qu [More]

Shipping A Car Shipping a car from NH to MI
Review by on 9/14/2016 9:02 AM

Everything went perfectly shipping my car from NH to my son in Michigan. I wasn't really comfortable having to ship my car and the brokers that I spoke with at two other companies sounded like used ca [More]

Shipping A Car Neal at Shipping A Car-Neal Perkins
Review by on 8/19/2016 3:56 PM

“Neal at “Shipping A Car-Neal Perkins” was great at arranging the transport and communicating to me. The vehicle was picked up, as promised, within 2 business days at 8:00am at my home, and actually [More]

Shipping A Car Great service
Review by on 8/8/2016 3:19 PM

Everything went smooth and as discussed. No surprises! No damage. Prompt pick up and delivery!!! Everything went smooth and as discussed. No surprises! No damage. Prompt pick up and delivery!! [More]

Shipping A Car Exceptional Customer Service
Review by on 6/30/2016 6:36 AM

From start to finish, this was the easiest transaction of my entire move. I was really concerned because I had never shipped a vehicle before. Neal Perkins was terrific to work with and is the ultim [More]

Shipping A Car Shipping-a-car
Review by on 5/10/2016 10:44 PM

Neal Perkins was great. Within an hour of making contact he located a truck that would pick up my car the next morning. The trucker, Mark Phillips (driver-owner), called and made an appointment for t [More]

Shipping A Car Great Job by Ship-A-Car
Review by on 5/10/2016 6:21 PM

I made a mistake and lost the info from the shipper we used last year (which was Ship-A-Car) so I found another one online. After repeated calls to find out when my car was being picked up, and being [More]

Shipping A Car Shipping-A-Car
Review by on 5/10/2016 6:21 PM

I made a mistake and lost the info for the shipping service we used last year (which was Shipping-A-Car) so I found another one online. As we got close to the date I needed to have the car picked up, [More]

Shipping A Car NEAL is the BEST
Review by on 4/8/2016 5:39 PM

Neal was so great, he was with me through the whole thing and if I called even over the weekend he got right back with me. This company is wonderful and I loved working with them. Sadly the trucking [More]

Shipping A Car shipped my car from Florida
Review by on 3/9/2016 1:25 PM

Neal was very helpful and worked out all the arrangements for pick up and delivery to suit my convenience as much as possible. The company selected to transport my car kept in touch with me throughou [More]

Shipping A Car Transport Car from Maryland to Californi
Review by on 3/7/2016 8:19 PM

I am totally impressed with the services provided to me by Neal Perkins of "Shipping A Car.com." I was really pressed for time and needed to get my daughter's car shipped from Maryland to California. [More]

Shipping A Car smooth transaction
Review by on 2/25/2016 11:10 AM

Everything went exactly as stated. Quoted price was exact. Car was actually picked up and delivered a day early. Driver worked out a time with the receiver of the car to schedule delivery time. Ve [More]

Shipping A Car Honest, trustworthy, no BS, excellent se
Review by on 2/24/2016 6:37 PM

Neal was honest, trustworthy, and helpful. This industry is a huge hassle to deal with as all the brokers post your job on the central dispatch board and simply tack on a fee. Neal was the only one wo [More]

Shipping A Car Recommended
Review by on 1/4/2016 2:18 PM

Neal was professional, very helpful, and great to deal with. Car was transported without any issues.

Shipping A Car Great Experience
Review by on 1/4/2016 11:47 AM

Neal was great to deal with and kept me updated and informed. The car was picked up and delivered on time with no problems. I would definitely recommend this shipping company. Fast, honest, and reliab [More]

Shipping A Car Car from ny to Florida
Review by on 12/23/2015 9:14 PM

They did a ( EXCELLENT) job from start to finish. Neal was great to work with . I had is cellphone # and he said to call if I had any questions. Neal is very personal and professional.

Shipping A Car Car hauler broker
Review by on 12/23/2015 5:47 PM

Neal was VERY professional and gave his cellphone # to call if I had concern and said don't hate to call him it was a pleasure to work with him I would highly recommend him.

Shipping A Car Transport Service
Review by on 12/22/2015 5:22 PM

The customer service was excellent from start to finish. The driver was even better... Great company!

Shipping A Car Excellent service
Review by on 11/23/2015 8:57 PM

I was referred to several transport companies and Neil was right on it with a quote. He under promised and over delivered on the pick up and the delivery. Sven the drivers that delivered my Porsche w [More]

Shipping A Car Vehicle transport
Review by on 11/5/2015 5:50 PM

After talking to N. Perkins on the vehicle transport, it only took one day for him to get a truck and transport my car to NC. Truck driver was on time, checked out the car, everything went smooth, de [More]

Shipping A Car Awesome Customer Service!
Review by on 11/2/2015 1:54 PM

I was in a huge rush to get my car down from New Jersey to Florida and Neil Perkins made it happen! Not only was he great to work with but he was able to delivery my car in a time frame that worked fo [More]

Shipping A Car Car shipping
Review by on 10/12/2015 5:18 AM

Everyone was great and flexible with my schedule. Noah was great helping me get things squared away. The car arrived with no damage during the hurricane storms that came through.

Shipping A Car Transporting my vehicle
Review by on 10/6/2015 10:56 PM

I was very over welmed when I contact N. Perkins. I explained my concerns. He was very paitent and explained the entire process to me. I would surely use this company and recommend it to anyone that i [More]

Shipping A Car truck size and location
Review by on 9/20/2015 10:47 AM

the car was small and just fit in the tracks on the truck , also the truck could not get to my house but a moving van did. which was along truck ..................................

Neal Perkins - I'm not sure why this customer only gave a 3 star review. His car was picked up 3 days after he signed his authorization form and was delivered 3 days after that in the same condition. The driver co...

Shipping A Car Shelby American Made
Review by on 8/30/2015 4:35 PM

I needed a 5 star co. to pick-up and deliver my prized Shelby Mustang and Shipping A Car once again delivered what I needed!!... Professional,knowledgeable people with state of the art equipment. Once [More]

Shipping A Car Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions