Miami, Florida

Shiplux is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Shiplux

More Info for Shiplux

Shiplux is an auto transport and logistics firm. We ship all types of vehicles and specialize in shipping to and from Canada as well as Enclosed exotic and classic car transport.

Shiplux Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Shiplux 's Website
    Miami, Florida

Top notch service!
      Review by on 1/3/2019 1:53 PM

Sheldon did a great job at making sure that my 2 vehicles were transported safely from Florida to Colorado. They arrived a day early on top of everything else! I highly recommend Shiplux to handle all [More]

My 911 Turbo
      Review by on 12/27/2018 10:39 PM

I got tired of waiting for the dealer to get my 2019 Porsche 911 Turbo S on its way to me. I did some research and came across Shiplux and worked with Sheldon. I found him to be very knowledgeable a [More]

Amazing
      Review by on 12/14/2018 4:22 PM

Thanks to Shiplux my baby was transported safely. Read some crazy things about car transportation in general, but Shiplux proved those things wrong. Would highly recommend.