Miami, Florida

Shiplux is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Shiplux

More Info for Shiplux

Shiplux is an auto transport and logistics firm. We ship all types of vehicles and specialize in shipping to and from Canada as well as Enclosed exotic and classic car transport.

Shiplux Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Shiplux 's Website
    Miami, Florida

Deceptive. Never again
      Review by on 2/21/2019 5:06 PM

Deceptive. They gave me a quote ($2145)and then handed me over to another provider which had a higher quote ($2203) after taking a deposit of 200$ which they later said was non refundable even though [More]

Review by on 1/30/2019 7:49 AM

When I purchased my 1999 Plymouth Prowler I needed to ship it from Tennessee to Michigan. I got around 6 online quotes which were the same price +- $50. So I started reading the reviews and found ma [More]

car transport
      Review by on 1/28/2019 10:10 PM

Sheldon with Shiplux transported a 66 Chevelle i bought for my dad and on very short noticed had a guy pick up car in Poway Cal. 12-20-2018 at midnight and had car delivered to Olympia Wa. 12-22-2018 [More]