Miami, Florida

Shiplux is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Shiplux

More Info for Shiplux

Shiplux is an auto transport and logistics firm. We ship all types of vehicles and specialize in shipping to and from Canada as well as Enclosed exotic and classic car transport.

Shiplux Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Shiplux 's Website
    Miami, Florida

Car transportation
      Review by on 8/26/2019 7:50 PM

Excellent company to deal with. I did not have much time left to move my car from dealership, and sheldon help us the last minutes. We will do business again.

Great Service
      Review by on 8/26/2019 9:12 AM

From the moment i called Sheldon at Shiplux i realized i was going to use them to transport my vehicle. So many of the other companies put you through countless phone prompts and voicemail hell. it w [More]

Car transport from Illinois to Texas
      Review by on 6/11/2019 6:58 PM

I contacted 5 different auto transport companies from NY to AZ to TX to FL and chose Shiplux for several reasons: immediate customer service and advice, and the best price for an enclosed transport of [More]