Miami, Florida

Shiplux is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Shiplux

More Info for Shiplux

Shiplux is an auto transport and logistics firm. We ship all types of vehicles and specialize in shipping to and from Canada as well as Enclosed exotic and classic car transport.

Shiplux Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Shiplux 's Website
    Miami, Florida

Amazing shipping experience
      Review by on 3/20/2019 8:48 PM

Three words describe my experience with Shiplux Honest, Prompt, Reliable. Will definitely be using them again.

shiplux
      Review by on 3/16/2019 11:04 PM

My experience with Shiplux has been a very expensive and frustrating mistake. When I agreed to hire it to ship a pristine Porsche 928 from it's original owner in Mich. to my home in Colorado I assume [More]

Deceptive. Never again
      Review by on 2/21/2019 5:06 PM

Deceptive. They gave me a quote ($2145)and then handed me over to another provider which had a higher quote ($2203) after taking a deposit of 200$ which they later said was non refundable even though [More]

Jordan Zinger - You contracted us to transport your car to Canada, we assigned your car to 1 of only a few companies who ship to Canada, as per the contract you signed you knew it was not a Shiplux truck. We charged...