Home > Company > S > Ship Any Car LLC > Reviews

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship Any Car LLC

More Info for Ship Any Car LLC

Ship Any Car LLC Would highly recommend
Review by on 6/30/2016 3:20 PM

I am very pleased with the service provided. Ship Any Car Staff was very caring and considerate of my extremely short time frame. Phone calls always answered, I never had to leave a message and email [More]

Ship Any Car LLC thank you move went perfect
Review by on 3/3/2015 10:27 AM

I purchased a new Mercedes from Manhattan NYC and was refearl by Carl Aloi at Mercedes of Manhattan who I must say If anyone needs a good deal on a Mercedes give him a call. Carl suggested I use ship [More]

Ship Any Car LLC The best car shippers
Review by on 10/9/2013 8:11 PM

The best transportation company i've ever used. The drivers picked up and dropped off the cars on time. They were very professional in handling of the cars. The man that was handling the whole transac [More]

Ship Any Car LLC Never completed
Review by on 8/15/2013 2:34 PM

The first quote of $1,070 was changed to $1,200 when they took a deposit of $125. I was understanding at the time and ok'd that. Then after 2 weeks of no shipping information I called and asked what [More]

Ship Any Car LLC transport of my vehicle
Review by on 3/27/2013 10:19 AM

Ive used several transport companies in past years and this transport company by far has been the best one vehicle came in the same condition as it was given and the driver was polite and efficient [More]

Ship Any Car LLC transprt
Review by on 3/26/2013 5:10 PM

excellent overall experience, I felt very comfortable and felt as if attention to my order was given from beginning to end, driver was courteous and went out of his way to make drop off convenient for [More]

Ship Any Car LLC happy customer
Review by on 3/26/2013 4:51 PM

i was happy with using shipanycar they were very easy to work with and kept me up to date on how far out the driver was with my car i will use them from now on. i defintley give them a 100 percent rat [More]

Ship Any Car LLC Quick shipping.
Review by on 3/26/2013 3:55 PM

I had my 2010 can am spyder sitting by a buddy of mine in Long Beach for the past year. A friend of mine had mentioned that I can get it shipped over to me in NY in about a weeks time. I contacted Shi [More]

Ship Any Car LLC My New York to Texas Move went well
Review by on 1/22/2013 4:34 PM

I was relocating to dallas texas with my job. This company did a good job with both handling my camry and with answering all my calls anytime. I would strongly suggest you give them a chance

Ship Any Car LLC Best Deal Around
Review by on 10/22/2012 5:27 PM

After shopping around for the most competitive prices to get my car to Florida for a job relocation, I found that Ship Any Car gave me not only the comfort to hand my keys over to them for 2 days but [More]

Ship Any Car LLC Job well done
Review by on 10/22/2012 4:57 PM

I chose this company because the price was right.I moved from New Jersey to California and I needed my car shipped ASAP. They were very professional and the dispatcher assured me everything will b oka [More]

Ship Any Car LLC my shipping needs were met!
Review by on 10/20/2012 12:23 PM

I regularly buy cars at auction in various auctions, this particular time i purchased a vehicle at Manheim Auto Auction, and needed it shipped to my home location in Buffalo NY. I had a great experien [More]

Ship Any Car LLC Auto Ship
Review by on 9/21/2012 2:38 PM

This company got the job done for me. I spent a few weeks learning that this industry is full of sharks, companies that give low estimates supported by contracts that pin you down for your deposit, b [More]

Ship Any Car LLC Great experience, great staff
Review by on 9/21/2012 12:33 PM

This was the first time I shipped a car and had a GREAT experience with Ship Any Car. The quote was reasonable and the customer service staff was always available by phone to answer questions. I cal [More]

Ship Any Car LLC Great Company
Review by on 8/28/2012 2:22 PM

The company is very punctual and I love that in a company. My Mercedes came just on time and im so satisfied with it. I will be sure to recommend to my friends and relatives.

Ship Any Car LLC GREAT COMPANY!
Review by on 8/28/2012 2:03 PM

Excellent service with this company. I was able to ship my Infinity at a great price and most importantly there were no damages. Everything was right on schedule it was perfect. I definitely recomm [More]

Ship Any Car LLC A Wonderful Recommendation!
Review by on 8/22/2012 7:44 AM

We would definitely recommend this company. They are accommodating and helpful. Our contact, Lenny, and the transport driver are polite and honest people to deal with. Will be booking with them aga [More]

Ship Any Car LLC Actually Went Extremely WELL!
Review by on 8/4/2012 4:53 PM

i moved my car from new york city to florida and this went exactly as promised. there is no reason why i would not call lenny or andre again in the near future. I strongly suggest that if anyone is lo [More]

Ship Any Car LLC I recommend this company.
Review by on 7/28/2012 2:46 AM

I one hundred percent recommend this company! I needed to ship a car from New York to Florida in a hurry. I called several car shipping companies and the price seemed outrageous and they couldn't get [More]

Ship Any Car LLC I would definitely use you guys again!
Review by on 6/7/2012 12:45 PM

I had my car shipped from WA to NY and honestly the entire process was very easy and hassle free. I would totally recommend using Ship Any Car if you need your vehicle shipped. The representative An [More]

Ship Any Car LLC DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME
Review by on 5/3/2012 11:48 PM

THIS PLACE IS A JOKE. I SCHEDULED A PICKUP THREE WEEKS AHEAD OF TIME, WAS TOLD NO PROBLEM....WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRM A FEW DAYS BEFORE... I NEVER EVER REC'D A CALL UNLESS I CALLED THEM!!!!!!!! [More]

Ship Any Car LLC SHIPMENT REVIEW
Review by on 5/3/2012 12:25 PM

MY EXPERIENCE WAS VERY PROFESSION, AND I WILL REFER THIS COMPANY TO ALL FRIEND AND FAMILY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Ship Any Car LLC service
Review by on 5/2/2012 4:47 PM

I had a great experience with this company. The delivery was on time and excellent customer service!

Ship Any Car LLC My experience
Review by on 5/1/2012 3:10 PM

This company offers excellent customer service and I would definitely refer them to others. The price of the service I received was very reasonable. The company made sure that customer satisfaction [More]

Ship Any Car LLC Hassle-Free Experience
Review by on 4/28/2012 12:41 PM

I had a hassle free experience my vehicle was picked up and dropped off on time and all of my questions and concerns were answered by a very knowledgeable person. I was very pleased with the price be [More]

Ship Any Car LLC Very Impressed
Review by on 4/27/2012 7:22 PM

I was very impressed with the services you guys provided me, your staff was very professional, courteous, and prompt. Thanks Again

Ship Any Car LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions