Fort Lee, New Jersey

Ship Any Car LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship Any Car LLC

More Info for Ship Any Car LLC

Auto transport
Review by on 10/26/2018 11:01 AM

I was unable to use them because another carrier never canceled my order. However they did all that was possible to remedy situation. The best thing was that someone was always available to speak with [More]

Best car haulers!
Review by on 6/14/2018 7:31 PM

Great service,right on time! Highly recommended! They showed up whenever they said they would. They shipped the car a day earlier. I couldn't have asked for a better service. Thank you!!!

Great Service
Review by on 6/6/2018 8:56 AM

My truck is going from Montana to Miami, FL. I had initially gone with another company. This company charged me the deposit and didn't pick up my truck in Montana. I asked for a refund for over 2 week [More]

Very satisfied!
Review by on 6/1/2018 3:24 AM

Used this company to ship my car from Pennsylvania to Arizona and truly had a great experience! To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to use their service at first, but when I started reading the reviews [More]

Great experience overall
Review by on 5/28/2018 10:46 PM

Ship Any Car truly did an amazing job for moving my vehicle to our new place. We are originally from Chicago, IL and decided to settle down to Houston, TX together with my partner. I couldn't be more [More]

Great service, timely shipping
Review by on 5/8/2018 9:03 AM

Used Ship any Car to send my 2016 Tesla Model S from Miami Beach to my home in NJ. I had shopped around a bit and Ship Any Car was one of the lower priced options so I decided to use them. They gave [More]

77 Lincoln Continental Mark V
Review by on 4/23/2018 12:49 PM

I called several companies & no one answered on Wed early evening. Roland called me back very quickly & said he would make it happen in a timely fashion. He had a driver there the next afternoon & my [More]

Good Service,Roland
Review by on 10/16/2017 3:42 PM

Its pleasure working with Roland, I tried so many ways and waited almost 3 weeks to get my car NY to TX with other shipping companies. Roland found me driver less than 6 hrs and delivered before the t [More]

1995 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
Review by on 9/13/2017 8:41 PM

Dealing with Ship Any Car and dealing with Roland was nothing less than a pleasure. I have used them twice in the past and have never been disappointed. He stayed in contact with me throughout the ent [More]

Accommodating and responsive
Review by on 8/29/2017 9:52 AM

Dealt with the owner Roland directly. Price was much cheaper than other prices quoted. Roland was very responsive to my calls and messages. When I requested a pickup 15 days earlier than the originall [More]

Would highly recommend
Review by on 6/30/2016 3:20 PM

I am very pleased with the service provided. Ship Any Car Staff was very caring and considerate of my extremely short time frame. Phone calls always answered, I never had to leave a message and email [More]

Review by on 3/3/2015 10:27 AM

I purchased a new Mercedes from Manhattan NYC and was refearl by Carl Aloi at Mercedes of Manhattan who I must say If anyone needs a good deal on a Mercedes give him a call. Carl suggested I use ship [More]

Ship Any Car LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions