Coral Springs, Florida

Ship A Car Inc is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship A Car Inc

More Info for Ship A Car Inc

Ship a Car, Inc. delivers superior car shipping service to people relocating their vehicles. Your vehicle is important to you - that's why you are moving it. This is exactly why we treat you and your vehicle with respect. Tell us exactly what you require, and we will do everything we can to match your needs to the best service. Our shipping agents are just a phone call away and they have direct access to the largest network of carriers. One simple call does it all. When you choose Ship A Car, we deliver not only your vehicle, but peace of mind as well.

Ship A Car Inc Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship A Car Inc's Website
    Coral Springs, Florida

Janet's amazing.
      Review by on 9/7/2018 5:00 PM

You guys should double Janet's wages. She was amazing, and the results are perfection. Waited weeks for dealership to ship my car, and she got in on it's way the same day I called. It was much less [More]

Great company!!
      Review by on 9/1/2018 4:11 PM

Great service, honest and professional. They are a little pricey but worth it. I used another company last time because they quoted less and boy did I pay the price in wasted time and bs. They always [More]

Auto Transport
      Review by on 8/30/2018 1:11 PM

Ship A Car Inc is amazing! I will never use anyone else. They are very courteous and professional.. I spoke with Carrie who is wonderful. Carrie could not have been more accommodating in confirmin [More]