Coral Springs, Florida

Ship A Car Inc is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship A Car Inc

More Info for Ship A Car Inc

Ship a Car, Inc. delivers superior car shipping service to people relocating their vehicles. Your vehicle is important to you - that's why you are moving it. This is exactly why we treat you and your vehicle with respect. Tell us exactly what you require, and we will do everything we can to match your needs to the best service. Our shipping agents are just a phone call away and they have direct access to the largest network of carriers. One simple call does it all. When you choose Ship A Car, we deliver not only your vehicle, but peace of mind as well.

Ship A Car Inc Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship A Car Inc's Website
    Coral Springs, Florida

Transporting my car
      Review by on 8/19/2019 5:12 PM

I just had my car shipped from NY to AZ. It arrived ahead of time. Bob Moran was very professional, curteous, knowledge and went the extra mile to help me.

Second time
      Review by on 8/6/2019 9:14 AM

Both the seller and I has scheduling problems of our own. Lisa was very helpful and accommodating in arranging the shipping. This was the second time I used Ship A Car. Both shipments were on time, wi [More]

TRANSPORTING VEHICLE
      Review by on 8/2/2019 3:19 PM

RECENTLY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY WORK WITH BOB MORAN WITH REGARD TO HAVING MY VEHICLE PICKED UP AND TRANSPORTED TO AN AUCTION IN NEBRASKA AND I COULDN"T HAVE HAD BETTER SERVICE THAN WHAT BOB PROVIDED ME. [More]