Kendall, Florida

Seven Logistics, Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Seven Logistics, Inc.

More Info for Seven Logistics, Inc.

Seven Logistics, Inc. is an all-around shipping company. From automotive shipping, to cargo & freight and anything in between. The Seven Logistics Team strives on customer satisfaction and perfect service is our main priority. Call us today @ 844-744-7255. And remember, Ship Smart. Ship With Seven.

Image title

Seven Logistics, Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Seven Logistics, Inc.'s Website
    Kendall, Florida

Auto - Chicago to North Carolina
      Review by on 2/14/2019 1:49 PM

Perfect. Had to ship vehicles from Massachusetts to Chicago and then Chicago to North Carolina. Pricing was right in the middle of the quotes that I received. A few of the other top-rated companies th [More]

Customer Care and Relations - Kevin, we thank both you and your brother for your business! We are happy to have provided a excellent service on both shipments and hope to work with you again in the future!

Honest and Professional
      Review by on 2/14/2019 1:39 PM

I am glad to report that I have found an honest and professional transit company. When I contacted Seven they were polite and courteous. Their fee was not the cheapest nor was it the most expensive. [More]

Customer Care and Relations - Steve, We appreciate the review! It's unfortunate we didn't get to ship due to the dealers lack of communication, but at least we were able to show you our honesty and professionalism! We try to stay ...

Great service
      Review by on 2/13/2019 3:11 PM

Nick was great and helpful with bringing my car from New York to Flordia. I had dealt with other company and had bad experiences. Nick made it run smoothly. I will recommend his service to everyone.

Customer Care and Relations - Priscilla, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad we could provide a smooth service and all went well! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Image title