Gardena, California

Schumacher Cargo Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Schumacher Cargo Logistics

More Info for Schumacher Cargo Logistics

As an international shipping and relocation company, we operate from five locations across the U.S. and offer services to more than 50 destinations overseas. Day in and day out, our goal is to bring our clients an industry leading experience through our service and competitive rates. Find out how Schumacher can help you.

Schumacher Cargo Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Schumacher Cargo Logistics's Website
    Gardena, California

Avoid Schumacher Cargo Logistics
      Review by on 3/8/2019 6:35 PM

If there were negative reviews available, Schumacher would have them all. I have done many moves in my life, both national and international but have never come across such an incompetent and unethica [More]

Austin Wong - Dear Mr. Rehill, We have and will continue to address and solve any remaining issues you have. At present time, all management and staff have and will continue to assist you and your many needs for c...

Move back to NY
      Review by on 11/5/2018 5:19 PM

This summer my family moved back from France. Schumacher was our agent in the US and they handled the move back pretty well. Once my stuff arrived, they let me know and said to give them some time to [More]

SCAM
      Review by on 10/3/2018 5:02 AM

Sent my vehicle from Miami to Valencia , Spain. Everything was perfect until the moment i paid the invoice, 3 months with no information, no one answered my emails until the moment i called by bank to [More]