truck
Gardena, California

Schumacher Cargo Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Schumacher Cargo Logistics

More Info for Schumacher Cargo Logistics

As an international shipping and relocation company, we operate from five locations across the U.S. and offer services to more than 50 destinations overseas. Day in and day out, our goal is to bring our clients an industry leading experience through our service and competitive rates. Find out how Schumacher can help you.

Schumacher Cargo Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Schumacher Cargo Logistics's Website
    Gardena, California

Customer service nonexistent
      Review by on 11/16/2017 4:04 PM

The worst customer service you have ever seen! Once they have your money, that's it for them. For instance, they did not provide a point of contact for dropping off my car at the port - I had to find [More]

Schumacher Cargo Logistics
      I strongly advise against using this co
      Review by on 9/3/2016 4:01 PM

I strongly advise against using this company service. Used them in 2015. Everything went fine in the beginning. Good customer service, advisible agent and everything was smoothly prepared. Th [More]

Hassle Free
      Review by on 8/23/2016 3:54 PM

Schumacher's dispatch crew were a pleasure to work with. In all honesty I live in the middle of nowhere so for them to get a trucker to me and have everything done on time was a much needed relief. Co [More]